Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcander Montanari

The year 7 man finally sat down to go and eat his food that was supplied.

It was Halloween again, and the man tried not to be so serious today.

He eyed Ian for a few seconds and then the others

@Lucky @Jeremi

The food that emerged from the table looked like some sort of roast with vegetables, potatoes and some brown sauce. Before Alcander managed to get a bite in though. "Wanna guess the secret ingredient?" Grammy the house elf was back at it again her ancient and wrinkly face looking right up at Alcander.

@dark @Lucky

"Y-You're probably right about that," Sam remarked, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "I doubt Halloween will be anything special but, um, I'm actually having a pretty good day today so I figured I would at least... try... to socialize. My interest in education never wavers, it's just rare that I actually feel normal and actually have the energy to do normal things." As far as Sam was concerned, he always had plenty of time to study during the days when he didn't feel very well. He sure as hell had a lot of days like that. Then again, he didn't exactly want to leave Mary alone. She was his friend too.

The boy fidgeted with the books in his arms before speaking again. "I know you're busy here, but I just wanted to let you know that you're welcome to go with me if you want to... if not, I'll bring you back a plate of food later. The food probably won't be great, but you should at least eat something, right?" Sam really didn't have room to talk since he never ate much food himself, but he was at least trying to help out his friend.

Sam walked closer to Mary, peering over her shoulder for a moment to see what she was writing. He opened his mouth to ask her, but quickly clammed up when another student would find his way into the room. The blond felt his eyebrow twitched and he shot Stanley a somewhat annoyed look, letting out a sigh afterwards. He intended not to say anything all and let Mary handle getting rid of him, but things got complicated when they were also joined by Professor Swagglebone. He found himself nervously spitting out words when he would see see the man, caught off guard by his presence.

"A-Ah, Mary and I made plans to study, but I decided I wanted to ask her out..."

Sam's face flushed red upon realizing what he just said. He flailed his hands anxiously, causing him to drop the books he had been holding.

"I-I mean, I wanted to ask her to come out."

"..."

"No, ah, I mean to come out of this room and go to the Great Hall with me for Halloween."

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit.

Why did he always have to lose his cool at the worst times?

@Khan of the Mardu @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi

Professor Swagglebone cocked an eyebrow as he looked Sam over. "Perhaps I will listen to you once you have finally found your words." He responded in a dry tone.

@Khan of the Mardu @Raptor Jesus @Neko Shogun

Though Nikki seemed to take great offense to Umbridge's anti-Muggle schpiel, Rio honestly didn't care. He knew how Muggles were looked down on in wizard society, but with his half-blood upbringing, he refused to let it get to him. He did let it get to him if someone tried to belittle, say, Isolde or any his friends, but there were bigger things to worry about.

Like, for example, what the Hell was happening at this school.

"I don't know, Adele, but I think Fantasma does." And with that, he took off behind the others who left for the Muggle Studies teacher, wondering just how badly this could go.

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto

Heading after Fantasma they soon caught up with him. He hadn't really gotten that far and he was clutching his stomach in pain. Realizing that he was followed he'd turn around to apologize again. "S-So sorry, once again...I d-don't know what c-came over me..."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Glostechk @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto

Melody watched as they ran off too, and crossed her arms. Surely, most people would know a prank from a problem? Neverless, she dashed away from the plate before a teacher saw her and took out another plate, before sitting her herself on the gryffindor table. As she began her dessert, she looked around and was annoyed, she couldn’t waste her good outfit, she wanted someone to look at her.
“Hmm...Halloween huh? Trick or treating, prank, magic...Aha! Hey, uhh..Rolian? Was it? Okay Melody, calm yourself...Trick or treat! What’s that? You don’t have a treat, well then, you know the tradition! Aguamenti!”
A small sprout of water came from the wand, likely soaking the poor guy with water, Melody saw no wrong with this, a uniform can dry, so obviously, a little prank can’t be bad? Right?
@Donder172 @Jeremi
Rolien looked up at the source of the sound. "You... eh... hmm... you... mean me?" Rolien asked with a Dutch/Amsterdams accent. Having a little bit of difficulty of finding her words "Eh... My name is Rolien."
She stood up and walked to the small group where her name was more or less mentioned. "Eh... D- eh... Can I sit down at the table?" She asked before seeing water coming out of the wand from the girl. Which did caught her attention.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister

Melody laughed as she completed the incarnation and directed the water at Rolian, this was her idea of a fun time. The water wasn’t strong, yes, but it did soak the woman in water. She laughed even harder and doubled over, Rolian wasn’t the only person she sprayed at, it seems she hit a couple behind her. She sprayed around the wand for a few more seconds before putting it away, and coming closer to Rolian,
“You see, Rolian? This is a Halloween tradition, bring some candy or your going to get tricked!~ The water should dry in a couple of hours, you haven’t got any electronics or anything like that, do you?”
Melody smiled a bit more and offered Rolian a tea towel in compensation. Melody wasn’t fully aware of the consequences of such a prank but she didn’t care about the problems right now, she was having a blast.
@Donder172 @Jeremi

Melody laughed as she completed the incarnation and directed the water at Rolian, this was her idea of a fun time. The water wasn’t strong, yes, but it did soak the woman in water. She laughed even harder and doubled over, Rolian wasn’t the only person she sprayed at, it seems she hit a couple behind her. She sprayed around the wand for a few more seconds before putting it away, and coming closer to Rolian,
“You see, Rolian? This is a Halloween tradition, bring some candy or your going to get tricked!~ The water should dry in a couple of hours, you haven’t got any electronics or anything like that, do you?”
Melody smiled a bit more and offered Rolian a tea towel in compensation. Melody wasn’t fully aware of the consequences of such a prank but she didn’t care about the problems right now, she was having a blast.
@Donder172 @Jeremi
As the water came to her, she tried tobuse her arms to protect her face. However, with that she dropped her food and was launched towards the table. The plate shattering against the table and floor.
"Niet doen!" She said as she was hit by the water. As the water stopped, she almost yelled "Wat was dat voor?!"
While Melody might not understand what she said, her tone and facial expression would have been more than enough to indicate that the prank did not come over well.
"That was my food." She answered as she takes the towel and tried to dry herself. Letting out a sigh. "En dat was ook een boek..." she said after. Taking a dictionary 'Engels - Nederlands'. It was soaked as well. Rolien glared daggers at the girl.

Niet doen: Don't do it
Wat was dat voor?!: What was that for?!
En dat was ook een boek...: That was also a book...
Engels - Nederlands: English - Dutch

Last edited:
The food that emerged from the table looked like some sort of roast with vegetables, potatoes and some brown sauce. Before Alcander managed to get a bite in though. "Wanna guess the secret ingredient?" Grammy the house elf was back at it again her ancient and wrinkly face looking right up at Alcander.

@dark @Lucky

Professor Swagglebone cocked an eyebrow as he looked Sam over. "Perhaps I will listen to you once you have finally found your words." He responded in a dry tone.

@Khan of the Mardu @Raptor Jesus @Neko Shogun

Heading after Fantasma they soon caught up with him. He hadn't really gotten that far and he was clutching his stomach in pain. Realizing that he was followed he'd turn around to apologize again. "S-So sorry, once again...I d-don't know what c-came over me..."

"Um... Bats?" Alcander raised a eyebrow and smiled, trying to smile at Granny.

@Lucky @Jeremi

"Don't worry about it! We all have bad days sometimes, right?" Wisteria suddenly appeared with the group near Professor Fantasma, having seen the commotion earlier and deciding to follow up herself. Of course, most of what she'd seen of the man appeared to be "bad days" considering that time they'd found him in the women's bathroom two months ago, but sometimes you were just unlucky. "More importantly, are you okay? You don't look so good. Health-wise."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Glostechk @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Jeremi

"Um... Bats?" Alcander raised a eyebrow and smiled, trying to smile at Granny.

@Lucky @Jeremi

Grammy chuckled madly. "Yes! Pests! But the different kind yessssss. The...slithering kind. The crawling kind. Pests! Yes! Close. Real close."

@dark @Lucky

"Don't worry about it! We all have bad days sometimes, right?" Wisteria suddenly appeared with the group near Professor Fantasma, having seen the commotion earlier and deciding to follow up herself. Of course, most of what she'd seen of the man appeared to be "bad days" considering that time they'd found him in the women's bathroom two months ago, but sometimes you were just unlucky. "More importantly, are you okay? You don't look so good. Health-wise."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Glostechk @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Jeremi

His stomach rumbled in response to Wisteria's question. "I-I am fine. Really...I just h-h-haven't gotten much s-sleep lately. Stress and n-nerves. This i-is a wonderful school...Really! I didn't m-mean to be so n-n-negative."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Glostechk @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Kaykay

"Yeah, we get it." Rio had something else on his mind other than his teacher's wellbeing. "Did you really see some sort of monster?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Ver @Takumi @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

Fantasma looked at Rio for a good while before looking around himself so that no one else would hear. "Yes. T-There was something stalking the hallway. I-I am sure of it! When the lighting struck I saw it...c-clear as day!"

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @Ver @Takumi @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

Fantasma looked at Rio for a good while before looking around himself so that no one else would hear. "Yes. T-There was something stalking the hallway. I-I am sure of it! When the lighting struck I saw it...c-clear as day!"

"What...what did it look like?" Kit asked quietly, finally speaking up again after a moment of listening to the others speak.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @FantasmaCommotion

"What...what did it look like?" Kit asked quietly, finally speaking up again after a moment of listening to the others speak.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @FantasmaCommotion

"I-It was big,"
He started. "R-red eyes and claws. It looked at me and...vanished. W-Well not vanished, vanished. W-Went down the hall. N-Not sure where though." Despite everything and the man's nervousness you could tell that the professor could be trusted. "P-Please don't go and h-hunt, if you get injured o-or killed i-it will be my fault..."

Shit. That was bad. Of course, Rio couldn't make any promises. "What if someone were to, say, patrol the hallway? Just to make sure none of the other teachers or students got hurt?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Kaykay @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

"I-I would still get in trouble if the ones patrolling were hurt or killed."
Fantasma gulped. "B-But maybe...maybe if I came along..." The professor clenched his fist and actually looked rather heroic when he spoke next. "If there is a monster...I-it should be taken care off, y-yes? Yes, of course." He started to walk down the hall before turning around. "Y-You were coming along, right?"

@Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @Kaykay @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

"Yeah, totally! I'll be there in a sec!" Rio turned to Kit and put a hand on his brother's shoulder. "This could get really dangerous, bro. You don't have to come if you don't want to." He was worried about Kit getting hurt over any injuries he himself could get doing this.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Kaykay @Ver @Otto @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah

Red eyes and claws? Sounds like what a Muggle might call a devil or something like that, but of course, with Fantasma being the teacher of Muggle Studies, perhaps that was precisely what he believed he saw? There was little knowing considering his state, so Juno gave it little more thought, feeling that seeing was believing. Quite a controversial statement to even think in a school of magic, but she thought it fit the situation at hand if nothing else.

"Patrol duty wouldn't be so out of place for a Prefect like myself, would it?" Juno said on top of Rio's suggestion, even after Fantasma still continued to hold apprehension concerning the idea. Still, it seemed like it resolved itself when the admittedly cowardly teacher braved the idea of accompanying the students to further investigate. Placing a hand on her hip, she looked toward her fellow students around, pursing her lips.

"Always the intrepid, aren't you, Mr. Myre?" She sighed, referring more to Rio than Kit, but of course, she could only expect as much from a Gryffindor. Same went for Adele if she was gonna stick around. She knew how troublesome that girl could be if she was gonna run around as well...

@Glostechk @Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

"I-It was big," He started. "R-red eyes and claws. It looked at me and...vanished. W-Well not vanished, vanished. W-Went down the hall. N-Not sure where though." Despite everything and the man's nervousness you could tell that the professor could be trusted. "P-Please don't go and h-hunt, if you get injured o-or killed i-it will be my fault..."

Shit. That was bad. Of course, Rio couldn't make any promises. "What if someone were to, say, patrol the hallway? Just to make sure none of the other teachers or students got hurt?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Kaykay @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

"I-I would still get in trouble if the ones patrolling were hurt or killed." Fantasma gulped. "B-But maybe...maybe if I came along..." The professor clenched his fist and actually looked rather heroic when he spoke next. "If there is a monster...I-it should be taken care off, y-yes? Yes, of course." He started to walk down the hall before turning around. "Y-You were coming along, right?"

"Yeah, totally! I'll be there in a sec!" Rio turned to Kit and put a hand on his brother's shoulder. "This could get really dangerous, bro. You don't have to come if you don't want to." He was worried about Kit getting hurt over any injuries he himself could get doing this.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Kaykay @Ver @Otto @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah

"I-I'm coming along too...safety in numbers right?" he gave his older brother a reassuring smile, despite the shakiness in his voice. Kit really didn't want to go, but he also didn't want anyone else getting hurt either. It was a scary thought of something prowling the halls of such an old school like Hogwarts, but if they worked together then maybe they'd all be alright?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @MelodyMeister @FantasmaCommotion

His stomach rumbled in response to Wisteria's question. "I-I am fine. Really...I just h-h-haven't gotten much s-sleep lately. Stress and n-nerves. This i-is a wonderful school...Really! I didn't m-mean to be so n-n-negative."
Red eyes and claws? Sounds like what a Muggle might call a devil or something like that, but of course, with Fantasma being the teacher of Muggle Studies, perhaps that was precisely what he believed he saw? There was little knowing considering his state, so Juno gave it little more thought, feeling that seeing was believing. Quite a controversial statement to even think in a school of magic, but she thought it fit the situation at hand if nothing else.

"Patrol duty wouldn't be so out of place for a Prefect like myself, would it?" Juno said on top of Rio's suggestion, even after Fantasma still continued to hold apprehension concerning the idea. Still, it seemed like it resolved itself when the admittedly cowardly teacher braved the idea of accompanying the students to further investigate. Placing a hand on her hip, she looked toward her fellow students around, pursing her lips.

"Always the intrepid, aren't you, Mr. Myre?" She sighed, referring more to Rio than Kit, but of course, she could only expect as much from a Gryffindor. Same went for Adele if she was gonna stick around. She knew how troublesome that girl could be if she was gonna run around as well...

@Glostechk @Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Taking a huge group of students would raise red flags towards other authorities of Hogwarts; however, Adele wasn't quite comfortable with only a few students facing any sort of threat by themselves. She was more curious as to Professor Fantasma's ailment seeing how he clutched his stomach in pain. "Uh.. Professor Fantasma? If we plan on hunting down whatever scared you earlier, we should probably check to make sure you're not hurt. Are you feeling any pain from your stomach?" She approached towards him, reaching out for his stomach as if she wanted to check to see if he had any wounds. At least then they would be able to figure out whether this thing is fake or a physical/magical threat.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Ver

"I-I'm coming along too...safety in numbers right?" he gave his older brother a reassuring smile, despite the shakiness in his voice. Kit really didn't want to go, but he also didn't want anyone else getting hurt either. It was a scary thought of something prowling the halls of such an old school like Hogwarts, but if they worked together then maybe they'd all be alright?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @MelodyMeister @FantasmaCommotion

"W-Well then! Follow me!" The heroic gesture was ruined by the rumbling of the thunder outside that made Professor Fantasma scream out in freight. "U-umm..." No more words were said as he pulled out his wand and used a lightning charm so that the tip of his wand lit up so that they could see more clearly. As for Adele checking up on him. "N-No, it's fine..." His stomach rumbled in displeasure. "J-Just nerves."

They wandered the hallways a good while until they finally stumbled upon a clue or, more that perhaps the professor had spoken the truth. Claw marks on the wall next to the stairwell leading to the dungeon. "W-Well...come along students. P-Perhaps wands ready, yes?"

The dungeons as usual were dark and dank, it was going to be quite hard to tell where this creature might have gone down here. "K-Keep your eyes peeled now..." The path split into three, forward, left and right. Perhaps a brief investigation could help them pin point where they should go next?​

"W-Well then! Follow me!" The heroic gesture was ruined by the rumbling of the thunder outside that made Professor Fantasma scream out in freight. "U-umm..." No more words were said as he pulled out his wand and used a lightning charm so that the tip of his wand lit up so that they could see more clearly. As for Adele checking up on him. "N-No, it's fine..." His stomach rumbled in displeasure. "J-Just nerves."

They wandered the hallways a good while until they finally stumbled upon a clue or, more that perhaps the professor had spoken the truth. Claw marks on the wall next to the stairwell leading to the dungeon. "W-Well...come along students. P-Perhaps wands ready, yes?"

The dungeons as usual were dark and dank, it was going to be quite hard to tell where this creature might have gone down here. "K-Keep your eyes peeled now..." The path split into three, forward, left and right. Perhaps a brief investigation could help them pin point where they should go next?​

Kit jumped at Professor Fantasma's scream, and he made a slightly startled sound himself, before a small sigh escaped through his nose.

Following the group a little hesitantly, he gripped his wand tightly, knuckles becoming white as his face grew a little pale. Trying to keep his fear hidden while staying close to Rio, he internally questioned his life choices upon seeing the dark dungeon. He didn't even want to blink, and felt thr hair on the nape of his neck stand on end a bit.

Rio nodded at Kit's determination to come along, bur honestly he really was worried about his little brother staying safe. Especially after what happened to Sandra... but it would be okay. He was here to keep Kit safe.

At Juno's comment, Rio snorted. "You're pretty interpreted yourself," he replied, hoping he used the word right. Either way, they were off...after he jumped from the sudden lightning a second time. Keeping his wand out, Rio refused to stay away from Kit even an instant, and at the fork, he looked to their group. "So uh...split up?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Glostechk @Kaykay @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back