Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite it's large frame the monster was sent flying backwards through the spell cracking the wall as it did so. If it was hurt was another thing entirely because it didn't take it long to get back to its feet not looking any less daunting as it brandished its claws against the group.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Yun Lee @Glostechk @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Gloriosa dope slapped herself. "Of course! Silly me! Reparo!" A flick of her wand and saying the word made the book completely mend itself, text and all. "Now it's as good as new for real! Regarding English, if you need a tutor I'm sure the school can help you in some way to make it easier for you! My Dutch is a bit rusty but I can try and help where I can!"

@Donder172 @MelodyMeister
Rolien looks through the book again. Noticing it was like it was never soaked. She looked up at Gloriosa. Understanding the word 'tutor' in a way. "Eh... I... eh... I can use help with my English... Is there maybe... eh... trick with that... eh... magie... to eh... begrijp... English?" Rolien asked.

Magie: Magic
Gebrijp: Understand

"!"

Juno let out a sharp gasp as the monster suddenly made itself be known to everyone in the room, the Prefect stumbling back as she'd never seen anything like it. It was even more hideous than an imp or a gnome, and she'd seen enough of those running about! She prepared her wand to cast an offensive spell, trying her best to keep her calm even as Rio seemed to lose his nerve, but fortunately Julius was one step ahead, managing to knock him back. However, the monster recovered quickly, back on its feet in no time, prompting Juno to follow up.

Flicking her wand aggressively, Juno cast her spell. "Incendio!" She cried out, using her magic with the hopes of setting the monster ablaze in a fit of blue fire.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Kaykay @Glostechk @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

As Kit leaned down to investigate the vials he felt that something dripped down on his shoulder. Touching it with his hand he found it to be wet and warm.

"A-Ah..."
Professor Fantasma noticed this and looked up and became pale as a sheet as he gently grabbed Kit and calmly started to back away. If Kit looked up he could seem something huge and monstrous staring down at him with red eyes that seemed look into his very soul. However Fantasma didn't manage to pull Kit far when the creature hiss in anger and leaped down to the floor.

A real monster was now staring the students and the professor right in the face. "Stupef-!" The professor didn't manage to get the stun spell out as the monsters large arm slammed into Fantasma sending him crashing over the table and dragging everything on it with him as he landed on the ground. The monster then turned its attention towards the students and started to make its way towards them.​
Keith watched in horror as the creature seemed to appear out of nowhere. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins, and his gut instinct was flight instead of fight. However, when the creature injured Fantasma, he was overcome with a sense of hatred and fury, which was made worse by the monster's threatening advance. Any feeling of laziness or disinterest completely vanished.

He never really made strong relationships with people at this school; they were mostly acquaintances, but seeing them in danger made his blood boil for some s̴tra͏ng̛e̢ reason.​
❝ You've got to be kidding me... ❞ Julius was hoping that this was just some elaborate and distasteful prank, but it turned out that there was an actual monster lurking at their school. In a time of panic, he basically ran through options on what to do. Almost like a gut reaction, he aimed his wand at the monster and blurted out, ❝ E-Everte Statum!! ❞

Possibly making more of a mess of this potions classroom, Julius intended to force the creature back. Of course, he was scared out of his mind, and his execution with his spell was indeed sloppy. Normally no one would see him lose his cool that badly, but they couldn't blame him. This was pretty bad, finding a live monster that could do some real harm to them.
Despite it's large frame the monster was sent flying backwards through the spell cracking the wall as it did so. If it was hurt was another thing entirely because it didn't take it long to get back to its feet not looking any less daunting as it brandished its claws against the group.
"!"

Juno let out a sharp gasp as the monster suddenly made itself be known to everyone in the room, the Prefect stumbling back as she'd never seen anything like it. It was even more hideous than an imp or a gnome, and she'd seen enough of those running about! She prepared her wand to cast an offensive spell, trying her best to keep her calm even as Rio seemed to lose his nerve, but fortunately Julius was one step ahead, managing to knock him back. However, the monster recovered quickly, back on its feet in no time, prompting Juno to follow up.

Flicking her wand aggressively, Juno cast her spell. "Incendio!" She cried out, using her magic with the hopes of setting the monster ablaze in a fit of blue fire.​
"Hey, asshole, over here!" Keith exclaimed from a different part of the room in order to get its attention. He would then brandish his wand and focus his magic, shouting out, "Incendio!" Attacking from two different angles seemed like a good strategy.

He wasn't very good at magic, so it was unknown whether this spell would have much of an effect. However, there had never been any passion behind his spells until today, so perhaps the fire would become the embodiment of it.​

Last edited:
Ian Miles IV

Ian looked over at Alcander. He was currently dressed in a business man suit for Halloween, but he honestly wasn't sure else there was to say. He bit down on his lower lip. " I would rather not know what was in the creepy food and just eat it in peace, so please stop guessing," he replied, hoping that would make things better and get them to shut ip about the food.

@dark @Jeremi

As Kit leaned down to investigate the vials he felt that something dripped down on his shoulder. Touching it with his hand he found it to be wet and warm.

"A-Ah..."
Professor Fantasma noticed this and looked up and became pale as a sheet as he gently grabbed Kit and calmly started to back away. If Kit looked up he could seem something huge and monstrous staring down at him with red eyes that seemed look into his very soul. However Fantasma didn't manage to pull Kit far when the creature hiss in anger and leaped down to the floor.

A real monster was now staring the students and the professor right in the face. "Stupef-!" The professor didn't manage to get the stun spell out as the monsters large arm slammed into Fantasma sending him crashing over the table and dragging everything on it with him as he landed on the ground. The monster then turned its attention towards the students and started to make its way towards them.​

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Glostechk @FantasmaCommotion

Kit frowned in confusion as he felt what had dripped onto his shoulder, his look of confusion becoming a light one of disgust before he slowly looked up as Professor Fantasma began to gently pull him back. His eyes grew wide as his face grew even paler than before as he stared up at the beast.

"!!!" he nearly froze completely, before being snapped out of the inital shock when Fantasma would be thrown back and Rio would come to his side.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Kaykay @Ver @Yun Lee @Glostechk @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Gloriosa dope slapped herself. "Of course! Silly me! Reparo!" A flick of her wand and saying the word made the book completely mend itself, text and all. "Now it's as good as new for real! Regarding English, if you need a tutor I'm sure the school can help you in some way to make it easier for you! My Dutch is a bit rusty but I can try and help where I can!"

"Protego!" Kit exclaimed, wand in a tight grip as he aimed to cast it for Professor Fantasma, then for the rest of the students in their group.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Glostechk @FantasmaCommotion

"P...P..."

Damn it, Rio, come on! This was the time it counted most! Why was this so hard? Even Kit could perform a spell.

Kit...damn. He didn't want to admit it, bit Rio had never been so scared in his life. The risk of losing his little brother to that creature...being unable to save him...Kit screaming and suffering in the last seconds of life...it scared Rio more than anything. But he had to be strong. Gulping, he pointed his wand at the beast.

"P...Pullus!"

The motherfucking chicken jinx.

Well...it was something, at least.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi @Ver @Glostechk @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Rolien looks through the book again. Noticing it was like it was never soaked. She looked up at Gloriosa. Understanding the word 'tutor' in a way. "Eh... I... eh... I can use help with my English... Is there maybe... eh... trick with that... eh... magie... to eh... begrijp... English?" Rolien asked.

Magie: Magic
Gebrijp: Understand

"One thing that wizards haven't found an easy fix for I'm afraid."
Gloriosa replied. "But we're going to try our best regardless! Right?"

Ian Miles IV

Ian looked over at Alcander. He was currently dressed in a business man suit for Halloween, but he honestly wasn't sure else there was to say. He bit down on his lower lip. " I would rather not know what was in the creepy food and just eat it in peace, so please stop guessing," he replied, hoping that would make things better and get them to shut ip about the food.

@dark @Jeremi

"Oh, a raggedy spoilsport." Grammy responded. "Wont even guess...for a prize?" She asked cackling like a mad woman as she did so.

@Lucky @dark

"!"

Flicking her wand aggressively, Juno cast her spell. "Incendio!" She cried out, using her magic with the hopes of setting the monster ablaze in a fit of blue fire.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Kaykay @Glostechk @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Juno's and Keith's fire seemed to set it ablaze, and while the monster started to trash around making an even larger mess in the classroom it seemed like it was only an inconvenience rather than doing any lasting damage. The paralyzing spell seemed to only bounce off it as did the jinx. What kind of creature could have the ability to just shake off spells like this?

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Kaykay @Glostechk @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Melody looked away from the teacher since she had a feeling what was going to happen, and she let out a small sigh when the professor didn’t yell at her or something. Still, she wasn’t smiling now due to the teacher walking in, and she put her wand down. She made a small chuckle when the professor did the exact same thing as she did, but it didn’t lighten her mood.
“..Sorry, by the way, Rolian. I mean, you’re still kinda soaked and all but that should dry, but I really should have though about the dictionary. I’m not really sure what I can do to help though..”
@Jeremi @Donder172

"E-Everyone, stay back! It's somehow resistant to our spells!" Juno exclaimed, attempting to take charge of the situation as she kept her wand pointed at the creature, even if continuing to provoke it might have seemed like a futile gesture. Trying for another strategy, the sixth year waved her wand about again, before casting another spell.

"Rictusempra!" She yelled, casting a bright red bolt of energy that shot like a projectile, hoping to knock the monster back and disable it for at least a few seconds. Regardless of whether or not she'd be able to incapacitate it, Juno quickly moved again, scrambling toward the vials of mysterious potions and chemicals in hopes that she might be able to find something of use here. Perhaps something flammable, unstable, anything!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @Otto @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

Immune to Dark Arts spells? What WAS this thing????? Rio had no clue what to do, or how to stop this monster, but it looked like Juno was looking for spells to attack it with. Making sure he stayed in front of Kit, Rio started to think. If fire couldn't stop it, maybe ummmmmmm...

"Aqua Eructo!!" At best, water might be a weakness. If not, Rio could hopefully buy Juno some time while she got something to help.

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah

"E-Everyone, stay back! It's somehow resistant to our spells!" Juno exclaimed, attempting to take charge of the situation as she kept her wand pointed at the creature, even if continuing to provoke it might have seemed like a futile gesture. Trying for another strategy, the sixth year waved her wand about again, before casting another spell.

"Rictusempra!" She yelled, casting a bright red bolt of energy that shot like a projectile, hoping to knock the monster back and disable it for at least a few seconds. Regardless of whether or not she'd be able to incapacitate it, Juno quickly moved again, scrambling toward the vials of mysterious potions and chemicals in hopes that she might be able to find something of use here. Perhaps something flammable, unstable, anything!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @Otto @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies

The monster was pushed back if barely and the fire was still burning from the other two spells. Looking through the potions and chemicals that hadn't been destroyed in the fight the only thing that caught Juno's attention was the bottle labeled confusion concoction.

Immune to Dark Arts spells? What WAS this thing????? Rio had no clue what to do, or how to stop this monster, but it looked like Juno was looking for spells to attack it with. Making sure he stayed in front of Kit, Rio started to think. If fire couldn't stop it, maybe ummmmmmm...

"Aqua Eructo!!" At best, water might be a weakness. If not, Rio could hopefully buy Juno some time while she got something to help.

The flames on the monster were quenched and the group could tell that it had been badly singed. Despite that it seemed its thick hide still allowed it to keep standing. Though the water spout was pushing it back enough so that it had difficulty moving foward.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah

The monster was pushed back if barely and the fire was still burning from the other two spells. Looking through the potions and chemicals that hadn't been destroyed in the fight the only thing that caught Juno's attention was the bottle labeled confusion concoction.

The flames on the monster were quenched and the group could tell that it had been badly singed. Despite that it seemed its thick hide still allowed it to keep standing. Though the water spout was pushing it back enough so that it had difficulty moving foward.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Takumi @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah

"R-Rio...I'm gonna check on the Professor." Kit said softly, before hesitating for a split second on moving. Swallowing a lump in his throat he finally moved to see ig Fantasma was alright and still breathing, keeping his wand at the ready in case he had to help keep that thing at bay long enough so no one else would get hurt.

Ian Miles IV

Ian tapped the table for a moment and thought about it. " Depends on the prize," he replied back to Grammy. He wasn't about to guess for a mystery prize that wasn't about to be worth it.

@Jeremi @dark

"R-Rio...I'm gonna check on the Professor." Kit said softly, before hesitating for a split second on moving. Swallowing a lump in his throat he finally moved to see ig Fantasma was alright and still breathing, keeping his wand at the ready in case he had to help keep that thing at bay long enough so no one else would get hurt.

Fantasma seemed to be alive if the groaning coming from where he got thrown was any indication. When Kit got to him he was covered in glass and debris trying to get up on very shaky feet.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Glostechk @FantasmaCommotion

Ian Miles IV

Ian tapped the table for a moment and thought about it. " Depends on the prize," he replied back to Grammy. He wasn't about to guess for a mystery prize that wasn't about to be worth it.

@Jeremi @dark

"A very good price, yesss. A very good price indeed!" From her wrinkles Granny removed a small vial that she dangled in front of the two students. "What is the secret ingredient?"

@Lucky @dark

Last edited:
Ian Miles IV

Ian knew immediately that he wanted that vial more than anything in the world and thought about what he was thinking. " Rats," he replied back, slowly pushing his bowl away in case he was right.

@Jeremi @dark

Fantasma seemed to be alive if the groaning coming from where he got thrown was any indication. When Kit got to him he was covered in glass and debris trying to get up on very shaky feet.

@Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Neko Shogun @Kaykay @Glostechk @FantasmaCommotion

"A very good price, yesss. A very good price indeed!" From her wrinkles Great!my removed a small vial that he dangled in front of the two students. "What is the secret ingredient?"

@Lucky @dark

"E-easy Peofessor." he said in concern. Kit moved to help the man up, and helped remove some of the glass and debris off of his person.

"C-c'mon, we have to..." have to what? Gather with the rest and run? He wasn't sure how effective that would be, but he wasn't going to leave Fantasma if that were the case. Keeping that thing at bay was all they could do at the moment.

"Did you break a-any bones?" he quickly changed the subject, keeping his voice as steady as possible so he wouldn't look as scared as he felt.

"One thing that wizards haven't found an easy fix for I'm afraid." Gloriosa replied. "But we're going to try our best regardless! Right?"

"Oh, a raggedy spoilsport." Grammy responded. "Wont even guess...for a prize?" She asked cackling like a mad woman as she did so.

@Lucky @dark

Juno's and Keith's fire seemed to set it ablaze, and while the monster started to trash around making an even larger mess in the classroom it seemed like it was only an inconvenience rather than doing any lasting damage. The paralyzing spell seemed to only bounce off it as did the jinx. What kind of creature could have the ability to just shake off spells like this?

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi @Kaykay @Glostechk @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah

Wisteria peeked over at Fantasma as she thought about tending to him for a moment, but it seemed Kit had it covered at the moment. That meant they had to focus on the monster before they had any more injured to worry about. If normal spells didn't seem to be of any use, then there had to be another method to get rid of this thing. Brandishing her wand once more, she casted another spell.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

Rather than attacking the monster directly with a spell, Wisteria sought to lift the table and bring it down onto the monster!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ver @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Neko Shogun @Takumi @Glostechk

Ian Miles IV

Ian knew immediately that he wanted that vial more than anything in the world and thought about what he was thinking. " Rats," he replied back, slowly pushing his bowl away in case he was right.

@Jeremi @dark

"Slithering kind maybe...but no! Even more crawling hissing even! Stoney glares they have yesss." If the two looked at the roast a bit closer it looked kind of peculiar...were those scales covering the huge slab of meat? "Final time. What is the secret ingredient?"

@dark @Lucky

"Ms. King, keep it at bay!" Juno exclaimed as the levitating spell was cast by Wisteria. With that, she took a hold of the so-called confusion concoction and hastily splashed it onto the monster who was hopefully rendered temporarily unable to move. Juno admittedly wasn't sure if it would even really affect the creature in any significant way, but it was a desperate time, and she had to do something!

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Takumi @Yun Lee @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Neko Shogun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back