Status
Not open for further replies.
"The subjects proceeded deeper within the city, MISAKA says as MISAKA recalls the hurried nature of the assailant," one of the girls said to Mason, pointing forward.

"In essence, the term "creature" can be fitting. Alternatively, a behemoth. Humanoid,"
one of the other wounded Misaka Sisters said to Leivinia as she and the others were healed up, "He sported a helmet that obscured his facial features and a white longcoat, and had an ally with him, MISAKA describes the one who attacked them before."

"A helmet and a white coat?! That sounds like K--!" Touma began to say, as though recognizing the features described by the girl, before he was interrupted by a somewhat shrill sound, comically at that to a degree.

"Isn't someone going to heeeeeeelp meeeee?! I do not feel inclined to stay hanging here forever! Climbing is a bit difficult when you've all but used your arms for incessant swimming!" The voice of a certain young girl exclaimed from the edge of the rooftop they were on. A voice that both Touma and Leivinia were able to recognize.

"... Leivinia, am I going crazy or was that Lessar?"

"In times in which the human mind is consistently exposed to events considered stressful, it is natural for mental degradation to take place to a minor degree, MISAKA says as MISAKA comprehends the relevance of the question," 10032 said.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

Last edited:
"Let us hope you can all live up to your words then," Fiamma of the Right simply said.

As they continued on, they eventually saw a rooftop in the distance that correlated with the energy signatures. As they drew closer, they would see that there was one individual sitting with her legs criss-crossed while hunched forward, operating with tools on someone else laying on their back. It was, in fact, Marian Slingeneyer operating on Sorey, no doubt modifying his body in an attempt to reach the so-called "Great Spirit" that Alisha had warned the group about.

With that, they would slowly be able to listen in on what Marian seemed to be muttering to herself as she tinkered with Sorey's unconscious form using golden pliers. "Okay, pinkie is not it. Pinkie does not, in fact, want to play. It's not a tooth, is it? I really shouldn't..." She murmured to herself, before her head suddenly jerked toward everyone's direction, effectively spotting them. With an irritated expression, the dwarven girl clicked her tongue and tensed up.

"Jeez, didn't I just lose you guys?! Just give it up already!" Marian exclaimed, drawing a golden hammer from a red box next to her, whistling sharply in the air. "Oh, Jiren! Come out, won't you? It's time to play!"

"Like, now, Jiren!!"

Marian seemed far less confident than she was at Knowhere, but so long as Jiren was on her side, she could only hope that his firepower would be enough to stave off the group that stood before her. Twirling the golden tools in her hands, she eyed everyone warily, ready to move at the slightest provocation.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Crow @Cromartous @Energy

6QjueLf.jpg

"Let's see how I deal with you and your alien boyfriend!"

Ben smacks his watch down as his transformation commences. He begins to assume a more quadrapedal stance. His snout extends, his eye sockets multiply, appearing all over his body, and his spine extends into a spiked tail. A horse-like mane began to form. As a final touch, a collar, holding his signature Omnitrix emblem, could be seen. The form spoke in a deeper, mildly raspy voice, yet its mouth didn't move during its speech patterns, implying some form of telepathy.

lbk5Xxo.jpg

"CROCODILLO!"

His first move was to use his jaws to drag and toss Marian into the water via her legs, turning it into an underwater battle. This was also to pull her away from Sorey.

"What? Don't tell me that someone of your calibre's afraid of alligators? Ahahaha..."

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Crow @Cromartous @Energy

"The subjects proceeded deeper within the city, MISAKA says as MISAKA recalls the hurried nature of the assailant," one of the girls said to Mason, pointing forward.

"In essence, the term "creature" can be fitting. Alternatively, a behemoth. Humanoid,"
one of the other wounded Misaka Sisters said to Leivinia as she and the others were healed up, "He sported a helmet that obscured his facial features and a white longcoat, and had an ally with him, MISAKA describes the one who attacked them before."

"A helmet and a white coat?! That sounds like K--!" Touma began to say, as though recognizing the features described by the girl, before he was interrupted by a somewhat shrill sound, comically at that to a degree.

"Is someone going to heeeeeeelp meeeee?! I do not feel inclined to stay hanging here forever! Climbing is a bit difficult when you've all but used your arms for incessant swimming!" The voice of a certain young girl exclaimed from the edge of the rooftop they were on. A voice that both Touma and Leivinia were able to recognize.

"In times in which the human mind is consistently exposed to events considered stressful, it is natural for mental degradation to take place to a minor degree, MISAKA says as MISAKA comprehends the relevance of the question," 10032 said.

Giorno perked up at the shrill sound of a girl shrieking, irritatingly so.

"No, it isn't mental degradation; I heard that too. Is 'Lessar' an ally of yours?" Giorno offhandedly prompted Touma and Leivinia, staring in the direction of the scream. Cautiously, and without waiting for an answer to his question, Giorno approached the edge of the rooftop, Gold Experience's arm and clenched fist materializing from his shoulder like a cocked gun.

"Is someone going to heeeeeeelp meeeee?! I do not feel inclined to stay hanging here forever! Climbing is a bit difficult when you've all but used your arms for incessant swimming!" The voice of a certain young girl exclaimed from the edge of the rooftop they were on. A voice that both Touma and Leivinia were able to recognize.

"No, it isn't mental degradation; I heard that too. Is 'Lessar' an ally of yours?" Giorno offhandedly prompted Touma and Leivinia, staring in the direction of the scream. Cautiously, and without waiting for an answer to his question, Giorno approached the edge of the rooftop, Gold Experience's arm and clenched fist materializing from his shoulder like a cocked gun.

Grandpa Max, still on jetpacks approaches the shrilled comedic voice belonging to this Lessar, hoping to assist Giorno.

2z7ztk0.png

"I don't know if any of us or the civilians here can stand on any of these buildings for too long. One would think they might just collapse. Hmmm... fire ants make pretty good rafts."

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City​

"Let us hope you can all live up to your words then," Fiamma of the Right simply said.

As they continued on, they eventually saw a rooftop in the distance that correlated with the energy signatures. As they drew closer, they would see that there was one individual sitting with her legs criss-crossed while hunched forward, operating with tools on someone else laying on their back. It was, in fact, Marian Slingeneyer operating on Sorey, no doubt modifying his body in an attempt to reach the so-called "Great Spirit" that Alisha had warned the group about.

With that, they would slowly be able to listen in on what Marian seemed to be muttering to herself as she tinkered with Sorey's unconscious form using golden pliers. "Okay, pinkie is not it. Pinkie does not, in fact, want to play. It's not a tooth, is it? I really shouldn't..." She murmured to herself, before her head suddenly jerked toward everyone's direction, effectively spotting them. With an irritated expression, the dwarven girl clicked her tongue and tensed up.

"Jeez, didn't I just lose you guys?! Just give it up already!" Marian exclaimed, drawing a golden hammer from a red box next to her, whistling sharply in the air. "Oh, Jiren! Come out, won't you? It's time to play!"

"Like, now, Jiren!!"

Marian seemed far less confident than she was at Knowhere, but so long as Jiren was on her side, she could only hope that his firepower would be enough to stave off the group that stood before her. Twirling the golden tools in her hands, she eyed everyone warily, ready to move at the slightest provocation.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Crow @Cromartous @Energy

Wil floated down, her boots touching the concrete. In this entire, desolate city one consonant remained. Good would always triumph over evil. At least, that was what Will was hoping for.

But now, the stakes have never been higher. This reminded her of the time Nerissa had invaded her dreams and almost absorbed her soul. That was one mission she never wanted to experience again. But now, there was someone to save, a universe to repair, and evil to stop. the very definition of justice.

This was what Jiren failed to understand. He was so blinded by his own convictions that he couldn't see the pain he was causing.

Now, Will would see to it that he did. Along with her friends, they would all show him that the side he chose was wrong.

But Will couldn't forget this Marian girl. She was a new, dangerous addition to their problems. Who was she? Where did she come from?

"Tell me, girl. Who are you, exactly?"

Will tried her best to keep her tone firm but not overly hostile. Despite being outnumbered, there was no telling what crazy tricks she had up her sleeve.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver @Cromartous @York @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Quintessence

A Sun of Ki exploded overhead, Jiren soaring from within its zero. In a blinding flash, the gray alien soon found himself confronting the same band of freaks as before, uniting yet again to oppose him. No matter. They would simply be banding together to endure another beat down. Their numbers didn't matter. Being ten. Bring one hundred. Being one thousand. They would all fall one by one.

They had the Ultimate Weapon, after all... and the Ultimate Warrior to defend it.

"I always knew you'd find us eventually" His spoke with an empty voice "You always proves yourselves to be so very resourceful... No matter" He lowered himself to Marian's side "Fear not, Marian. I am here"

"Let the boy go, Marian." Libra was unsure whether to draw his axe or his staff at this time, but he would try to talk the dwarf down one last time. "Nothing good is going to come of this, save for your own destruction, as well as Jiren's. What could you possibly hope to gain from what you're doing?"

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Crow @Cromartous @Energy
"The only Destruction tonight will be yours" Jiren's voice echoed across the surface of the water, the grey Titan hovering mere Inches above the waves. He slowly tuned towards the rest of the group, checking them off a mental list "And yours. And yours. And yours... "Infact, this whole an universe will be gone soon enough....Say your prayers"

6QjueLf.jpg

Ben smacks his watch down as his transformation commences. He begins to assume a more quadrapedal stance. His snout extends, his eye sockets multiply, appearing all over his body, and his spine extends into a spiked tail. A horse-like mane began to form. As a final touch, a collar, holding his signature Omnitrix emblem, could be seen. The form spoke in a deeper, mildly raspy voice, yet its mouth didn't move during its speech patterns, implying some form of telepathy.

lbk5Xxo.jpg

"CROCODILLO!"

His first move was to use his jaws to drag and toss Marian into the water via her legs, turning it into an underwater battle. This was also to pull her away from Sorey.

"What? Don't tell me that someone of your calibre's afraid of alligators? Ahahaha..."

"Do not mock me, child!" Jiren cried, leaping in a spiral across the waters towards Crocodillo, a white glove wrapping itself around the creatures tail. He had seen how Ben fought. Beyond that, he hasn't started to learn how he thought. From P'Cool to NRG, one constant remaind from form to form; the transformational always began with a beat of his watch... of a beat of his chest.

With the creature hanging tail over toes within his hand, the two warriors consumed by the waves, he struck his punching bag at its core, a blazing first striking the Omnitrix.

He spoke into Ben's mind directly.

"I don't care how many creatures you've become. You're still just a little boy playing hero... and failing... and now, thanks to your own efforts, we possess unlimited power. Grovel... and prepare for a burial at sea"

@mobile post

"If she is, I guess we gotta help her,"
Jolyne replied looking around to see where this Lessar person was. "Hey! We're you hanging?" The young Cujoh shouted into the air.

"I mean if she's an ally you think she's going to help us with Othinus?"
Ermes asked Touma and 10032.

Good, now was his chance! While Jiren and Marian were distracted by Ben, Libra rushed to Sorey and attempted to get him out of the area. They still had a chance-if they could just get Sorey back to Knowhere, he could be saved! He glanced around those who had yet to fight, as if wordlessly requesting backup to get Sorey away.

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York@Crow @Cromartous @Energy

---

"Hold on, we're coming! Jeez, loud much..." Severa walked over to this Lessar girl with the others to see what it was she needed help with. Hopefully nothing actually dangerous...Gods knew Othinus would provide more than enough danger.

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow@City

"!"

Marian staggered back as Ben went straight for her, before Jiren managed to swoop in just in time to protect her. Peering from behind the Grey, she stuck her tongue out at Libra like a child. "Blah blah! You're barking up the wrong tree if you wanna talk to me about that kinda stuff!"

To Will, she clicked her tongue. "No one special. Just an around-the-block dwarf you can find anywhere, at least, in Othinus's neighborhood," she said in a cheeky manner.

As the long-haired man went straight for Sorey's body, the young woman focused her attention on him again as Jiren made his presence be known, her golden pliers and hammer still poised in her hands. "Oh, no, no, no! I stole him fair and square, so hands off!" She exclaimed, swinging the hammer right toward Libra dangerously!

Last edited:
A flash of red. That was what occurred once Dlanor sprung into action, speeding over to aid Libra. A magic blade of red held in her hand as she focused to block the incoming hammer.

❝ Your action has been DENIED. As part of my task, I cannot let you proceed until I FALL. Dlanor stated in Red, glaring at Marian with a fierce gaze. Hopefully this would buy Libra and the others time to pry Sorey away from this spot.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Crow @Cromartous
@EnergySignatures

"!"

Marian staggered back as Ben went straight for her, before Jiren managed to swoop in just in time to protect her. Peering from behind the Grey, she stuck her tongue out at Libra like a child. "Blah blah! You're barking up the wrong tree if you wanna talk to me about that kinda stuff!"

As the long-haired man went straight for Sorey, the young woman focused her attention on him again as Jiren made his presence be known, her golden pliers and hammer still poised in her hands. "Oh, no, no, no! I stole him fair and square, so hands off!" She exclaimed, swinging the hammer right toward Libra dangerously!

TINK!

The hammer impacted with something, alright. Unfortunately for the diminutive dwarven girl, it wasn't Libra. An imposing mountain of a man was suddenly standing between Libra and Marian, Star Platinum hovering in front of him and holding the golden hammer between its fingers nonchalantly.

"What a dilemma. Normally, I'd feel bad for beating up a kid - a little girl, no less."

f7d0d0e1b8add17f81a7277890f2a5ea.png

"Good thing you're just short... and a massive bitch."

"ORA!"

Star Platinum's fist moved faster than a speeding bullet, smashing into Marian's lower jaw and sending the dwarf hurtling away from Sorey's body like a broken toy. Jotaro's eyes narrowed, scanning the situation before staring directly at Jiren. The Grey's sheer presence sent chills down Jotaro's spine, but it didn't stop the Stand user from holding his ground and keeping his body placed between the enemy and Sorey.

"Damn, this is going to be tough. We need to protect Sorey above all else," Jotaro muttered to Libra without looking at him. Star Platinum lunged forward, smashing its fists into the concrete of the rooftop they were standing on and tearing out a grotesque chunk of concrete with a furious roar.

Jotaro pulled his hand from his pocket and simply pointed his judging finger towards Marian, who was still recovering.

"OOOORAAAAA!!"

The chunk of concrete was hurled across the gap like a football, soaring with break-neck momentum towards Marian and threatening to completely bury her into the rooftop if she didn't immediately move.

Will growled a bit, bothered at being ignored. If this brat wouldn't answer her questions then she'd just have to bleed until she chose to talk.

Will turned just in time to see Jiren dive after Ben and chose to stop him. The Keeper switched her powerset to water and dove in, just managing to catch a glimpse of jiren pounding away at Ben's Omnitrix.

"JIREN YOU COWWAAAARED!!!"

Will shot forth like a rocket, summoning Quintessence in her hands and shoving them forwards, blasting a literal shockwave at jiren to knock him off balance.

@Ver @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Donder172 @Quintessence

"I don't blame you for thinking mental degradation has finally gotten to him, but no, that is certainly Lessar," Leivinia responded to 10032. She crossed her arms and looked over at the source of the voice, watching her dangle from the building they stood on. "What happened here? Why is there so much swimming required around here?"

She didn't appear intent on helping her ally herself though, seeming content on just watching the others go and help her.

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

Oh, thank the Gods! Libra couldn't help but feel relief at his rescue, but relief quickly gave way to determination, as rescuing Sorey became his top priority. He quickly searched Sorey to see if the young Shepherd had a return pad on him. If he could get Sorey back to Knowhere whilst Jiren and Marian were distracted...!

"Leiviniaaaaa?! How should I know?! J-Just help me up already!" The girl exclaimed to Leivinia in a distressed manner, indeed recognizing the blonde girl. And seeming to be accustomed to her personality.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964752.jpg

"..."

When Giorno asked if Lessar was something of an ally to Touma, the boy hesitated at first. For a split-second, the thought occurred to him that they should just move on and leave the source of the voice hanging, but he quickly shook his head and decided to do the better thing.

"Y-Yeah... I guess you could say that," he said, rubbing the back of his head. As the girl whom Touma identified as Lessar was helped onto the building, the relatively short girl -- around Leivinia's height and even age, it seemed -- let out a short breath, looking down at her clothes as though lamenting how drenched she'd become, before giving everyone a laid-back smirk.

DOfDF1HXkAE9bHi.png

"Well, I'm a bit sad that my secret weapon has been exposed for the second time in total, but at least I don't have to hang at the edge of a building anymore, even if it was all just water underneath," the girl known as Lessar said with a sly chuckle, as though holding a completely different personality when not dangling over the edge of a roof. After giving Leivinia a visible pout, she turned to Touma and gave a wave. "Aha, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see you here, but with Leivinia by herself? Maybe my approach trying to get you to join us all this time was right, but I was just the wrong person!"

"I really wish people would please stop making these kinds of jokes."

"What does she mean by secret weapon? I do not detect anything on her form, MISAKA says as MISAKA looks for a weapon," 10032 says in mild confusion.

"P-Please don't ask."

Whatever Lessar and Touma were talking about, it seemed a bit indecent.

Wringing out her coat briefly, Lessar turns to face the others regardless. "I don't suppose I've met you lot before though. Who might you all be? And not that I'm not grateful, but... what exactly are you people doing here? I don't suppose any of you are in the know about this sudden flood?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

A Sun of Ki exploded overhead, Jiren soaring from within its zero. In a blinding flash, the gray alien soon found himself confronting the same band of freaks as before, uniting yet again to oppose him. No matter. They would simply be banding together to endure another beat down. Their numbers didn't matter. Being ten. Bring one hundred. Being one thousand. They would all fall one by one.

They had the Ultimate Weapon, after all... and the Ultimate Warrior to defend it.

"I always knew you'd find us eventually" His spoke with an empty voice "You always proves yourselves to be so very resourceful... No matter" He lowered himself to Marian's side "Fear not, Marian. I am here"

"The only Destruction tonight will be yours" Jiren's voice echoed across the surface of the water, the grey Titan hovering mere Inches above the waves. He slowly tuned towards the rest of the group, checking them off a mental list "And yours. And yours. And yours... "Infact, this whole an universe will be gone soon enough....Say your prayers"

"Do not mock me, child!" Jiren cried, leaping in a spiral across the waters towards Crocodillo, a white glove wrapping itself around the creatures tail. He had seen how Ben fought. Beyond that, he hasn't started to learn how he thought. From P'Cool to NRG, one constant remaind from form to form; the transformational always began with a beat of his watch... of a beat of his chest.

With the creature hanging tail over toes within his hand, the two warriors consumed by the waves, he struck his punching bag at its core, a blazing first striking the Omnitrix.

"I don't care how many creatures you've become. You're still just a little boy playing hero... and failing... and now, thanks to your own efforts, we possess unlimited power. Grovel... and prepare for a burial at sea"

@mobile post

As Jiren struck the Omnitrix emblem, it began to spark. A crack was visible on it.

"Oh no, this can't be good at all..."

The sparks embraced Ben's entire body, creating a great explosion. The green flash of light produced revealed that he turned into...

CZegF1G.jpg

"XLRG! Vait just a minute... zis is not one of my aliens!"

In the blink of an eye, the suit was empty, its helmet swinging about like a broken neck.

Another voice was heard, this one a good height up.

LkEcsPv.jpg

"Hey! Jiren! I'm up here!"

That was fast.

With that, he starts his assault off by firing a great beam of nuclear energy at Jiren, an attack akin to NRG's.

@Ver @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York@Donder172 @JirenFight​

"I've had my fair share of doomsday situations. Jiren's tough but he's not the hardest enemy I've faced. It's Marian I'm concerned about. I felt something off about her back at the station. The main objective here is to keep them seperate. If we can plit up and distract them long enough we may be able to recover Gungnir completely."

The Keeper flew beside Flamma, looking ahead to the vast city.

This place had formerly housed many innocent souls. And now they had been silenced. Will parayed that they found safe keeping. She may have failed to save them here, but right now, she would be sure to avenge their deaths and make sure jiren and his ally felt evety ounce of pain that he had inflicted.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Quintessence
"I'll evacuate the city," Grandpa Max says as he prepares to do just that, evacuating the city.

"I'm gonna save this city from destruction," Ben says, running alongside Schala to find the energy signatures.

"If we don't understand Marian's abilities, then I think we should give her abilities she doesn't understand herself. Well, guess I'm fighting the two of them at the same time. Let's do this!"

Ben creates mana platforms between patches of land to run on like a bridge, a trick that his cousin Gwen does so very commonly. He seemed to perform this feat very casually.

As Ben ran, he selects a hologram. He seems to converse with it as of it was a friend, a living being with feelings.

Mainly because it was, but that's another story.

"This is your legacy, old friend - for your DNA to save the universe. I hope you're watching over me in whatever alien afterlife you're in..."

A single tear was shed by Ben, quickly rubbed away.

"I lost you and your pal, but I'm not ready to lose everything!"

@Ver @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Yun Lee @York @Hahli Nuva @EnergySignature​
Jotaro crossed his arms and sighed as Libra retold the events of Knowhere to Fiamma of the Right. Fiamma's efforts to unintentionally put pressure on the group over stopping Jiren did get Jotaro to look upon him and sneer.

9a53080895b1e8a31a1aa75ca81bf31a.png

"Give me a break... don't start getting people stressed out, jackass. We all know the stakes by now. But, we're still going to stand out on top in the end, because the enemy made one fatal mistake that'll kill them before they ever leave this place."

"They pissed us off."

Jotaro Kujo was a stoic, cold man, and his words hit as hard as his punches. It's at times like this where his efforts to distance himself from his younger, pissed-off self become futile. No amount of civilian life could deter that enraged spirit boiling within that man's heart.

The ultimate solution to all problems is a solid punch and a look of defiance.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver
❝ Due to our previous encounter, I have gauged appropriate measures for this next encounter in PREPARATION. ❞ Dlanor plainly stated, walking around with the group after the energy signatures. It wasn't like they would have anything else different from the earlier clash not too long ago.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Crow @York @Takumi
@EnergySignatures

Willard tilted his head at that. Monster? Well, that meant they had something to deal with before they could reach Othinus, considering what he heard from the MISAKA clones. Not to mention that this monster was after the Arrow they needed to get to first.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Alex Azure
@City

"Like, now, Jiren!!"

"Let the boy go, Marian." Libra was unsure whether to draw his axe or his staff at this time, but he would try to talk the dwarf down one last time. "Nothing good is going to come of this, save for your own destruction, as well as Jiren's. What could you possibly hope to gain from what you're doing?"

6QjueLf.jpg

lbk5Xxo.jpg

"CROCODILLO!"

Wil floated down, her boots touching the concrete. In this entire, desolate city one consonant remained. Good would always triumph over evil. At least, that was what Will was hoping for.

But now, the stakes have never been higher. This reminded her of the time Nerissa had invaded her dreams and almost absorbed her soul. That was one mission she never wanted to experience again. But now, there was someone to save, a universe to repair, and evil to stop. the very definition of justice.

This was what Jiren failed to understand. He was so blinded by his own convictions that he couldn't see the pain he was causing.

Now, Will would see to it that he did. Along with her friends, they would all show him that the side he chose was wrong.

But Will couldn't forget this Marian girl. She was a new, dangerous addition to their problems. Who was she? Where did she come from?

"Tell me, girl. Who are you, exactly?"

Will tried her best to keep her tone firm but not overly hostile. Despite being outnumbered, there was no telling what crazy tricks she had up her sleeve.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver @Cromartous @York @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Quintessence

@mobile post
Good, now was his chance! While Jiren and Marian were distracted by Ben, Libra rushed to Sorey and attempted to get him out of the area. They still had a chance-if they could just get Sorey back to Knowhere, he could be saved! He glanced around those who had yet to fight, as if wordlessly requesting backup to get Sorey away.

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York@Crow @Cromartous @Energy

---

"Hold on, we're coming! Jeez, loud much..." Severa walked over to this Lessar girl with the others to see what it was she needed help with. Hopefully nothing actually dangerous...Gods knew Othinus would provide more than enough danger.

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow@City
"!"

As the long-haired man went straight for Sorey, the young woman focused her attention on him again as Jiren made his presence be known, her golden pliers and hammer still poised in her hands. "Oh, no, no, no! I stole him fair and square, so hands off!" She exclaimed, swinging the hammer right toward Libra dangerously!

A flash of red. That was what occurred once Dlanor sprung into action, speeding over to aid Libra. A magic blade of red held in her hand as she focused to block the incoming hammer.

❝ Your action has been DENIED. As part of my task, I cannot let you proceed until I FALL. Dlanor stated in Red, glaring at Marian with a fierce gaze. Hopefully this would buy Libra and the others time to pry Sorey away from this spot.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Crow @Cromartous
@EnergySignatures
TINK!

The hammer impacted with something, alright. Unfortunately for the diminutive dwarven girl, it wasn't Libra. An imposing mountain of a man was suddenly standing between Libra and Marian, Star Platinum hovering in front of him and holding the golden hammer between its fingers nonchalantly.

"What a dilemma. Normally, I'd feel bad for beating up a kid - a little girl, no less."

f7d0d0e1b8add17f81a7277890f2a5ea.png

"Good thing you're just short... and a massive bitch."

"ORA!"

Star Platinum's fist moved faster than a speeding bullet, smashing into Marian's lower jaw and sending the dwarf hurtling away from Sorey's body like a broken toy. Jotaro's eyes narrowed, scanning the situation before staring directly at Jiren. The Grey's sheer presence sent chills down Jotaro's spine, but it didn't stop the Stand user from holding his ground and keeping his body placed between the enemy and Sorey.

"Damn, this is going to be tough. We need to protect Sorey above all else," Jotaro muttered to Libra without looking at him. Star Platinum lunged forward, smashing its fists into the concrete of the rooftop they were standing on and tearing out a grotesque chunk of concrete with a furious roar.

Jotaro pulled his hand from his pocket and simply pointed his judging finger towards Marian, who was still recovering.

"OOOORAAAAA!!"

The chunk of concrete was hurled across the gap like a football, soaring with break-neck momentum towards Marian and threatening to completely bury her into the rooftop if she didn't immediately move.

Will growled a bit, bothered at being ignored. If this brat wouldn't answer her questions then she'd just have to bleed until she chose to talk.

Will turned just in time to see Jiren dive after Ben and chose to stop him. The Keeper switched her powerset to water and dove in, just managing to catch a glimpse of jiren pounding away at Ben's Omnitrix.

"JIREN YOU COWWAAAARED!!!"

Will shot forth like a rocket, summoning Quintessence in her hands and shoving them forwards, blasting a literal shockwave at jiren to knock him off balance.

@Ver @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @York @Donder172 @Quintessence
Oh, thank the Gods! Libra couldn't help but feel relief at his rescue, but relief quickly gave way to determination, as rescuing Sorey became his top priority. He quickly searched Sorey to see if the young Shepherd had a return pad on him. If he could get Sorey back to Knowhere whilst Jiren and Marian were distracted...!

Schala Zeal
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Hahli Nuva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Ver @Crow @Cromartous
@Energy

As soon as Schala came upon the scene... Sorey being operated on by Marian, Jiren in the background... She froze, her eyes on Sorey, a pained expression on her face as she was reminded of her failures back at the Vault. Clenching her hands into fists, she was tempted to rush in and try and take Marian head on, but she knew all to well that Jiren wasn't about to let her.

Seeing Ben's attempt to do what she had just stopped herself short of doing was met with Jiren... Her suspicions were confirmed.

Despite her shortcomings... Despite her inexperience, she was going to have to draw Jiren's attention, and hope Libra would be enough to stop Marian. Though at this rate... Thinking back to what had happened last time, she wasn't so sure she could afford to lose track of Marian either... ... Perhaps they would cross that bridge when they came to it.

Drawing a deep breath, she tried to calm herself facing Jiren... And thought about her approach; she needed time to cast Daybreak... And it would expend alot of magical energy, undoing what little respite she had thanks to Chise from earlier.

If she were to use her stronger spells, she needed time... Time to concentrate, and build up the energy she needed.

Casting haste on herself, temporarily allowing her to keep up with Jiren's immense speed despite their difference in physical strength, charging into the fray... Into the sea with Jiren, Ben, and whoever else might have been with them at the time...

"The sea... The place my mother's arrogance cost her our Kingdom... And... My future..." She said quietly.

It was uncertain if she was talking to Jiren, or herself right now... But it looked like she was attempting to reason with him one more time... While simultaneously buying a little more time to strategize.

"I was still weak then... I didn't have the heart, nor the power to stop it... But now... With the future of the entire Multiverse at stake... And with my friends by my side... I'm strong enough to stand against the impending destruction of my future... ... Our future..." She closed her eyes, a smile on her face for just a moment.

This time... She had a chance to change their fate... Their destiny that Othinus sought to bring upon them... It was after all, what she had trained so hard at the Coalition for.

That smile soon turned into a grimace as she concentrated opening her eyes as she tried to find the right moment to strike when Will (hopefully) knocked Jiren away from Ben. She took the opportunitycreating multiple orbs of dark magic surrounding Jiren, almost like sea mines...

It was a slight modification of her dark bomb spell; expending more magical energy, she could create multiple delayed blasts.

"As long as I have strength in my body... I'll make sure... This multiverse... Lives... On!" She shouted...

And with that, she gritted her teeth, detonating all of the orbs at once... Creating multiple explosions of what looked to be pure darkness... The same kind of substance that she had attempted to restrain Jiren with before the full force of her day break spell went off.​

"Leiviniaaaaa?! How should I know?! J-Just help me up already!" The girl exclaimed to Leivinia in a distressed manner, indeed recognizing the blonde girl. And seeming to be accustomed to her personality.

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964752.jpg

"..."

When Giorno asked if Lessar was something of an ally to Touma, the boy hesitated at first. For a split-second, the thought occurred to him that they should just move on and leave the source of the voice hanging, but he quickly shook his head and decided to do the better thing.

"Y-Yeah... I guess you could say that," he said, rubbing the back of his head. As the girl whom Touma identified as Lessar was helped onto the building, the relatively short girl -- around Leivinia's height and even age, it seemed -- let out a short breath, looking down at her clothes as though lamenting how drenched she'd become, before giving everyone a laid-back smirk.

DOfDF1HXkAE9bHi.png

"Well, I'm a bit sad that my secret weapon has been exposed for the second time in total, but at least I don't have to hang at the edge of a building anymore, even if it was all just water underneath," the girl known as Lessar said with a sly chuckle, as though holding a completely different personality when not dangling over the edge of a roof. After giving Leivinia a visible pout, she turned to Touma and gave a wave. "Aha, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to see you here, but with Leivinia by herself? Maybe my approach trying to get you to join us all this time was right, but I was just the wrong person!"

"I really wish people would please stop making these kinds of jokes."

"What does she mean by secret weapon? I do not detect anything on her form, MISAKA says as MISAKA looks for a weapon," 10032 says in mild confusion.

"P-Please don't ask."

Whatever Lessar and Touma were talking about, it seemed a bit indecent.

Wringing out her coat briefly, Lessar turns to face the others regardless. "I don't suppose I've met you lot before though. Who might you all be? And not that I'm not grateful, but... what exactly are you people doing here? I don't suppose any of you are in the know about this sudden flood?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

"A priest did it."
Jolyne explained in the plainest most vaguest way possible. "We're going to kick a witches ass too if you want to join us."

"You need to hang with people your age, Touma."
Ermes replied to the boy. "It's like you're running a daycare or something."

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

"Is your big brother complex really THAT bad, Touma? It seems a degenerate like you already rubbed off on this poor girl..." Was Severa actually...teasing? It was hard to tell, considering how barbed her tongue usually was. "But yeah, there's a lot going on. The people who caused this flood are going to do a whole lot worse if we don't get moving and stop them!"

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back