Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jeez...how many degenerates live in this city, anyway?" Severa really couldn't believe this. What, did science and magic make people loose with their morals or something? Even young girls were trying to hit on older boys! Though, considering what Othinus wore, it really wasn't all THAT shocking.

"I'm a mercenary, so I'm pretty good with a sword." Severa patted the hilt of her sword proudly. Never mind that she hadn't actually done anything useful with it yet...

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964306.jpg

Touma merely slumped in defeat.

"Please don't look at and talk about me like that. Leivinia and Lessar are the exact opposite of my type anyway!" He exclaimed, but lacking conviction in his voice, not because he wasn't telling the truth, but because it seemed that everyone was convinced and already decided that he was lying. Such misfortune.

"It's okay, Touma. You don't have to be so dishonest. If not with me, then think about how Leivinia feels about that!" Lessar exclaimed, talking about Leivinia pointedly as though it were an act of petty revenge for Leivinia not helping her. Still, as much as even Lessar seemed to enjoy picking on Touma, she eventually cleared her throat, seeming to possess enough sense at least to proceed with the situation at hand.

"A priest and a witch, eh? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, but..." Lessar began to say, before Giorno name-dropped the witch in question, pursing her lips, "... This is serious, isn't it? I guess if I can help fix this mess, then I'd be up to tag along. I overheard you guys talking about looking for some sort of Arrow? Like, an arrowhead? I think I did see something like that floating across over there," she went on, pointing in the same direction that the Misaka Sisters pointed to as well.

"If the individual in white who attacked MISAKA also went there, then they must be trailing close, observes MISAKA," 10032 said thoughtfully with a nod.

"In the meantime, I guess if Leivinia already pulled her recruiting weight... I really need to step up my game!" Lessar says, a sly grin appearing on her features as she suddenly wraps her arm around Giorno's, looking up at the blonde young man, "Has Leivinia ever mentioned to you something called the Dawn-Colored Sunlight? How's about I show you the ins and outs of our facilities?"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City

Touma would quickly find a small knee buried in the side of his thigh.

Seeming to take Lessar's antics in stride, Leivinia began to follow the other two girls further into the city. She only shrugged as Lessar inquired about the group's combat capabilities.

"There isn't a magician among them. The red-haired one might claim to be good with a sword, but so far I think her tongue's the sharper of the two."

It probably wasn't entirely false.

"There's also an old man who keeps taking out modern weapons, three of them have a sort of familiar, and that blue-haired girl heals."

While simplifying everyone's abilities to a single sentence, Leivinia appeared to ignore Willard, not having any idea what he could do.

@Ver @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @City​

Leivinia's comment did not go unnoticed.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Severa's head whipped atound to glare at Leivinia. "It's not MY fault that everyone we've dealt with so far has crazy magical powers! I can't even get CLOSE to an enemy without someone using their weird gross monsters to make bombs or stones! And one of them had that weird hand thing...UGH!" Severa shuddered just remembering her final encounter with Kira.

View attachment 3309

"I AM a good merc, okay? It's one of the few things I can do RIGHT! I'm just horribly outmatched by all these lunatics!"

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

"Wha--?!"

With the efforts of both Jotaro and Chise, the golden pliers flew straight out of Marian's hand, leaving her only with Loki's Net in her other hand, she clicked her tongue as she tried to shoo away the wasps conjured by Chise, stepping back as she tried to avoid them with gritted teeth.

"Ngh! Oh, I beg to differ!"
Marian scowled toward Chise, "You shouldn't say stuff like that to someone who specializes in human modification magic! Human bodies really are just like empty puppets! And so much fun to play with, everyone's got the potential to be a toy!" She said, her expression shifting between a sadistic grin and a pained struggle to keep herself in the fight.

Put on the defensive, the short girl leaned back, narrowly evading Dlanor's swing before flipping away. As Ben's beam seemed to power everyone around the area, a double-edged sword as it also affected herself and Jiren, Marian instinctively lept in to the air as though her body responded to her new ability, before taking a mighty wide swing with Loki's Net from the air, cutting through the flaming wasps launched by Chise, and swinging right in Dlanor's and Jotaro's direction! But either way, they weren't her target.

Krakk!

The sound of whiplash rang in the air as Marian "snapped" her wrist, swinging Loki's Net like a whip as it pinpointedly sliced through Libra's own return pad, now rendering him unable to even return to Knowhere by himself even if they'd win this fight. Maintaining her "grin," Marian hopped back, drawing the net back to herself.

"You know, I wonder what'll happen when the Great Spirit Aska shows up! To see that poor boy being manhandled like that..." She pointed toward Sorey's form, "To see so much malevolence and discord... I can hardly wait to see what the spirit of light will think!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren
"...?!"

The rupturing energy of the Omnitrix beam nearly threw Jotaro to the floor, but the man forced Star Platinum's fist into the rooftop in order to steady himself. His directed his eyes down to look at his own hands, spotting a peculiar green essence rushing through them and imbuing his body with a new kind of ability. Jotaro grit his teeth, rising to his full height and facing Marian after she made a display of her own ability.

"Shut the hell up already. Don't--"

A second voice suddenly cut in, interrupting Jotaro.

"Don't start gloating before you've even won."

"--Huh? That... kind of sounded like..."

Jotaro Kujo turned his head to the source of the familiar voice, face to face with...

Jotaro Kujo.

"...Who are you?"

"I'm you, idiot."

"Tch, you sure talk big... you really must be me. Is this the alien ability we were given?"

"Did it take you that long to figure it out?"

The two men sighed in unison, raising the same exact hand to grab the brims of their identical caps.

"Good grief."
"Good grief."

Suddenly, a chorus of deep voices came as another Jotaro walked out from behind the present horde, and another... and another... and another... and another....

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo8_250.png
tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo9_250.png
imageproxy.php
tumblr_nr0bqaqNMc1tc1kmmo9_250.png
tumblr_static_6o386m14rv4soc84ggcsco0sg.png

"Are we really doing this? Give me a break..."
"Stop whining."
"It's like that old movie... The Matrix?"
"I don't remember watching that."
"You shouldn't. We weren't nerds back then."
"Quit being insecure."
"Shut the hell up! You're all so annoying!"
"I'll kick my own ass if I have to."
"I don't trust you guys."
"We're you, idiot."
"Tch, don't call me an idiot, dumbass."
"Don't call me a dumbass, jackass."
"That's the same thing."
"We're supposed to be fighting the enemy."
"Don't tell me what to do."

list-image

"What the fuck."

"Good grief."

In the span of seconds, the number of Jotaro Kujos increased at an exponential rate, growing in size and mass as they formed an incomprehensible horde of tall, white-coat-laden men standing around the rooftop and quietly brooding to each other in unified irritation. Although it seemed to be some kind of joke, it quickly became evident that the true Jotaro... could be any one of these copies. For Marian and Jiren, it would be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

Needles that abruptly stopped talking. The chorus of brooding voices came to an abrupt halt, and silence fell over the army of Stand users. Then, in a single movement, the Jotaro horde withdrew their hands from their pockets and spun around to face Marian.

Dozens of fingers pointed to her.

"Star Platinum: The World."

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Surrounded.

Suddenly, Marian was...

Completely surrounded.

No matter where he looked. Or ran. Or hopped, or leaped, or evaded to.

She could only see Jotaro Kujo.

"You..."

"Really..."

"Are..."

"An..."

"Idiot."

An oppressive, purple light pierced Marian's eyes as each Jotaro pointed to her, prompting a Star Platinum of their very own to emerge from themselves and lunge forward, roaring in the exact same way as the next. Quickly, and painfully, the wall of white coats was replaced with a shimmering, impenetrable barrier of purple, platinum-laden muscle glaring down at Marian with utter contempt and unleashed anger.

One by one, the Star Platinums held one of their hands forward like they were a firing squad cocking their guns. Once the entire circle of Stands surrounding Marian was complete, the Jotaro's suddenly piped up in one, unified voice.

"Star Finger... x100."

SHNK!

You can guess what happened next.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

"Wha--?!"

With the efforts of both Jotaro and Chise, the golden pliers flew straight out of Marian's hand, leaving her only with Loki's Net in her other hand, she clicked her tongue as she tried to shoo away the wasps conjured by Chise, stepping back as she tried to avoid them with gritted teeth.

"Ngh! Oh, I beg to differ!"
Marian scowled toward Chise, "You shouldn't say stuff like that to someone who specializes in human modification magic! Human bodies really are just like empty puppets! And so much fun to play with, everyone's got the potential to be a toy!" She said, her expression shifting between a sadistic grin and a pained struggle to keep herself in the fight.

Put on the defensive, the short girl leaned back, narrowly evading Dlanor's swing before flipping away. As Ben's beam seemed to power everyone around the area, a double-edged sword as it also affected herself and Jiren, Marian instinctively lept in to the air as though her body responded to her new ability, before taking a mighty wide swing with Loki's Net from the air, cutting through the flaming wasps launched by Chise, and swinging right in Dlanor's and Jotaro's direction! But either way, they weren't her target.

Krakk!

The sound of whiplash rang in the air as Marian "snapped" her wrist, swinging Loki's Net like a whip as it pinpointedly sliced through Libra's own return pad, now rendering him unable to even return to Knowhere by himself even if they'd win this fight. Maintaining her "grin," Marian hopped back, drawing the net back to herself.

"You know, I wonder what'll happen when the Great Spirit Aska shows up! To see that poor boy being manhandled like that..." She pointed toward Sorey's form, "To see so much malevolence and discord... I can hardly wait to see what the spirit of light will think!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

"....You're no different than Joseph." Chise muttered, and lifted her wand, pointing it at Marian as her other arm changed shape, becoming large and draconic. Wand glowling, she sent another group of wasps her way.

"There's one thing that you don't see. Where you see malevolence and discord, there's hope and determination to save Sorey from the likes of you!" She glared.

"Ruth, get ready..."

tumblr_ozqvxq5vU51vcdr5ho3_400.gif

"Right." He snarled, tail wrapping around her wand for a moment.

Using the wasps as a diatraction, if successful, while Marian would attenpt to get rid of them Ruth would attack from the side and try to bite into her arm holding Loki's Net, shortly by him spewing flames from his mouth to burn her! From there he would land and retreat, actually seeping into the ground and become a shadow, well, more like enter Chise's shadow from there.

"...?!"

The rupturing energy of the Omnitrix beam nearly threw Jotaro to the floor, but the man forced Star Platinum's fist into the rooftop in order to steady himself. His directed his eyes down to look at his own hands, spotting a peculiar green essence rushing through them and imbuing his body with a new kind of ability. Jotaro grit his teeth, rising to his full height and facing Marian after she made a display of her own ability.

"Shut the hell up already. Don't--"

A second voice suddenly cut in, interrupting Jotaro.

"Don't start gloating before you've even won."

"--Huh? That... kind of sounded like..."

Jotaro Kujo turned his head to the source of the familiar voice, face to face with...

Jotaro Kujo.

"...Who are you?"

"I'm you, idiot."

"Tch, you sure talk big... you really must be me. Is this the alien ability we were given?"

"Did it take you that long to figure it out?"

The two men sighed in unison, raising the same exact hand to grab the brims of their identical caps.

"Good grief."
"Good grief."

Suddenly, a chorus of deep voices came as another Jotaro walked out from behind the present horde, and another... and another... and another... and another....

tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo8_250.png
tumblr_nqo3b6xrPr1tc1kmmo9_250.png
imageproxy.php
tumblr_nr0bqaqNMc1tc1kmmo9_250.png
tumblr_static_6o386m14rv4soc84ggcsco0sg.png

"Are we really doing this? Give me a break..."
"Stop whining."
"It's like that old movie... The Matrix?"
"I don't remember watching that."
"You shouldn't. We weren't nerds back then."
"Quit being insecure."
"Shut the hell up! You're all so annoying!"
"I'll kick my own ass if I have to."
"I don't trust you guys."
"We're you, idiot."
"Tch, don't call me an idiot, dumbass."
"Don't call me a dumbass, jackass."
"That's the same thing."
"We're supposed to be fighting the enemy."
"Don't tell me what to do."

list-image

"What the fuck."

"Good grief."

In the span of seconds, the number of Jotaro Kujos increased at an exponential rate, growing in size and mass as they formed an incomprehensible horde of tall, white-coat-laden men standing around the rooftop and quietly brooding to each other in unified irritation. Although it seemed to be some kind of joke, it quickly became evident that the true Jotaro... could be any one of these copies. For Marian and Jiren, it would be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

Needles that abruptly stopped talking. The chorus of brooding voices came to an abrupt halt, and silence fell over the army of Stand users. Then, in a single movement, the Jotaro horde withdrew their hands from their pockets and spun around to face Marian.

Dozens of fingers pointed to her.

"Star Platinum: The World."

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Surrounded.

Suddenly, Marian was...

Completely surrounded.

No matter where he looked. Or ran. Or hopped, or leaped, or evaded to.

She could only see Jotaro Kujo.

"You..."

"Really..."

"Are..."

"An..."

"Idiot."

An oppressive, purple light pierced Marian's eyes as each Jotaro pointed to her, prompting a Star Platinum of their very own to emerge from themselves and lunge forward, roaring in the exact same way as the next. Quickly, and painfully, the wall of white coats was replaced with a shimmering, impenetrable barrier of purple, platinum-laden muscle glaring down at Marian with utter contempt and unleashed anger.

One by one, the Star Platinums held one of their hands forward like they were a firing squad cocking their guns. Once the entire circle of Stands surrounding Marian was complete, the Jotaro's suddenly piped up in one, unified voice.

"Star Finger... x100."

SHNK!

You can guess what happened next.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

"Huh?" Chise blinked, seeming to finally take note of all of the Jotaro Kujo's present. Oh dear.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Marian-Jiren

Last edited:
Leivinia's comment did not go unnoticed.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Severa's head whipped atound to glare at Leivinia. "It's not MY fault that everyone we've dealt with so far has crazy magical powers! I can't even get CLOSE to an enemy without someone using their weird gross monsters to make bombs or stones! And one of them had that weird hand thing...UGH!" Severa shuddered just remembering her final encounter with Kira.

View attachment 3309

"I AM a good merc, okay? It's one of the few things I can do RIGHT! I'm just horribly outmatched by all these lunatics!"

"Girl, stick with us and we'll promise you you'll get a chance to stab something."
Jolyne replied hands on her hip and with a cocky grin on her face. "Isn't that right Ermes?"

"Totally!"
Ermes pumped her fist in response. "Doesn't matter what you have, just need the drive to stick it really far up someone's ass! And with what that witch is wearing it should be a zilch!"

Dlanor blinked in surprise by the sudden surge of new abilities due to Ben's Omnitrix. With the incoming attack, the witch hunter disappeared from sight, her footsteps making it obvious that she had merely turned invisible and stepped away from the attack's range. It was faintly noticeable that she went ahead to scale up a wall, presumably leaping off and then appearing to be visible once more while in mid-jump.

tumblr_pd3tz16LdO1v3qowuo1_540.png

FINISHED. Dlanor smirked as she swung her two swords towards Marian's direction, letting out a magically induced projectile that was loosely shaped like a "X". Just as she spoke in the Red Truth for her attack, her body shifted into the shade of red.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Hahli Nuva
@Marian-Jiren

Rita Hanson

Rita had been late getting there, having to find a way to not drown getting across the rooftops as she tried to not panic. When she had finally gotten there, she had felt better. She decided to try to shoot her phaser at Marian.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Marian-Jiren

Phil Connors

" I feel like Miss Severa had a disadvantage in the fight. Her weapons are not ranged enough," he said, pausing before he pulled one of his six guns out of his pocket. " As a mercenary, I believe you can learn this weapon," he replied, offering the weapon to the red head.

The thought of killing off Othinus did give Severa some delight, but that soon turned to confusion as Phil gave her a gun.

"...uh." Hm. What was this thing? Was this, like, something that she was supposed to know? Well, she couldn't look like a fool in front of everyone!

"Y-Yeah, of COURSE I can use this thing!" She slipped the gun into her belt, giving a cocky smile that was hiding how much she was panicking internally.

She could not, in fact, use this thing.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @City

As the beams of green struck Jiren, he felt his charging rate increase. The white light slowly took on a indigo hue, growing in power but decreasing in traslucency. Lightling swarmed his person, turning the surrounding water into steam.

"My power... Is growing... Overflowing!!!"

Every muscle seemed to burn with heat, his strength overpowering every limit he knew off. Deep black lines seemed to flow from under his skin like orderly blood veins, connecting his limbs to the glowing gem-like shell forming at his chest. Between the lines, his flesh slowly gained in strength and becoming more shell than skin. His energies soared past his Unleashed Potential. The Powers of the Great Lord Frieza were multiplied from his own... his own proud loathing burning behind his eyes.

View attachment 3308

"In this time of rebirth... how fitting that you should gain the opportunity to gaze upon a bright new form... all that's left is the choose a fitting new name..." His new tail caressed his chin, every word that echoed from within it sounding sharp and proper. Jiren's growl had been replaced by a strange sense of vocal precision "I'm thinking that we should be nice and logistical... Jiren the Cold... 530% Percent Unleashed Potential. That you for the boost"

He flexed his long tense fingers, the blood under his fingernails staining his white tips a royal purple. The form possessed powers he didn't believe possible... yet something still crept within him. A voice commanding that he should reach a new height. He shouldn't be playing second fiddle... If this Universe was going die, its new lord should be the most powerful being within it. It was a formality. He had to tap into a greater power than this. It itched at the back of his mind like an addiction. He had to become stronger... and part of him knew he could... all he had to do was get rid of his parasite.

"You are a persistent little rat, aren't you?" Jiren clicked, writhing his knuckles "This isn't a game... you're fighting to live! Of course, you would confuse fighting smart with fighting dirty. A filthy power thief such as yourself would hardly be an expert in definitions..."

In a flare of burgundy light, Jiren tore across the battlefield until he stood where XLRG had once stood, outsounding himself with his outspeed just had X had. He had presumed such power would have robbed him of his speed, but the raw Ki he was unleashing seemed to counteract even that weakness. In this state, he towered over even Belmond's host, both in height and pure muscle man. The powers Ben had blessed him with... With these, he could shatter Son Goku like a toothpick.

"Would you like to try some of my energy, child?" Jiren cried, reaching out with his mind to find Ben's displaced Ki "Because I am more than willing to share; I have more than enough to go around" On instinct, Jiren raised a single finger, unleashing a series of Blazing Death beams to where he his Ki sense told him Ben's energies must lie. Part of him had wished he hadn't totally destroyed Ben... he had been hoping for a much greater fight from the boy. Still, served him right for not shielding his weaknesses as well as he should have.

He couldn't help but wish his plaything had lasted longer...

Perhaps fighting was the perfect way to raise his Battle Power even more... He had seen how that Frost Clansman had defeated Toppo's base form with relative ease during the Tournament, reaching some strange Golden Form that was all too similar to the Golden Saiyan's Golden Form. He recalled of how that form had flickered back from one moment to the next during his final confrontation, and how he had assisted the Super Saiyan in eliminating him. Such power! Such drive! The form that had once sickened him to look at was now his own to command... He smiled that same sinister smile. Soon, he too would reach that Golden Strength.

All he had to do was destroy the last remnants of the Coalition...

His an alien chuckle, he charged back into the fray, unleashing dozens of small Ki discs each spiraling and honing in on the remaining fighters.

"Prepare yourselves! Prepare yourselves for Death Impacts!!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies

Will's patience for Jiren had finally run out.

As he battled Ben and Schala, Will had attempted to tap into her innate powers over darkness. Of course, The Heart refused. Seeing as Nerissa, the former Keeper, had abused its powers so clearly, Will knew she had never asked this of her dearest ally before, but desperate times called for desperate measures, and this was as close to that old cliche as Will wanted to get.

The Keeper closed her eyes, encasing herself in a block of impenetrable crystal. She needed to concentrate, to dig deep and find that long suppressed desire.

"Please...They need us. I know the pain will be great. But we have to try. Jiren can't be stopped with Light Magic.."

318afb75b695edafbe4647dbc1034ae5.jpg

"Child. We have been bonded for many years now. You understand that I cannot let your sould be coruppted as Nerissa's was. Malevolence is very powerful, and very dangerous."

"I'm not 14 anymore. I knew the risks. You knew the risks. This is our job as Guardians. YOU chose ME to uphold peace and justice throughout the dimensions. I have done nothing but carry out your wishes."

"Indeed, you have been faithful. I cannot fault you for that. However, the risk is too great."

"Please don't make me force you...."

"If you do tap into Malevolence, there is no garuntee you will be able to return to your former state."

"That's a risk I need to take. We need to stop Jiren and save Sorey."

"Do as you wish...."

For a moment, no sound was heard from Will's crystal prison. Then, black lightning began to shoot out from the cracks appearing on the surface until the entire crystal exploded into shards, and a VERY pissed off Will floated in its place. Her look had completely changed, going from pink to black and dark red. Her eyes became ruby red as well as her hands, which seemed to be covered in some sort of bright red flames.

dark_will_by_conquistabear.jpg

"Justice... What does a lost soul like YOU know of Justice, Jiren? Nothing. I am true justice. I embody faith, hope, love, and everything humanity hold dear. You are nothing but a blight on your creed, a foolish broken man wanting to atone for his sins."

Will conjured up a dark fireball in her hands, eyes flashing red as she blasted off in Jiren's direction, not caring who or what was in the way as the former Guardian bathed her body in an aura of dark fire.

"NOW YOU BURN IN THE FLAMES OF SALVATION!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @Takumi @York @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jiren and Marian Fight

Last edited:
Phil Connors

Phil could already tell from her reaction that she had no clue how to use this thing. He may have been shallow, but he wasn't an idiot or oblivious to deflection.

Phil looked at her and very cautiously drew out a second gun. " In case you don't, it's the trigger... also, please make sure the guns hole are pointing to your target," he said.

He knew it was better than someone being shot in the face.

"Wha--?!"

Marian's eyes widened as Dlanor and Jotaro hopped in practically out of nowhere to intercept her attack, the latter's punch sending her knocking back toward the other edge of the rooftop, though she managed to recover just in time before she might have fallen off the edge. Looking toward Jotaro with notable irritation, she gritted her teeth. "Hasn't anyone ever told you not to hit a lady? I'm so sick of your shit! Once is a pass, but twice...!"

Instead of moving to evade, Marian dropped the hammer in her hand and swung her arm forward, unraveling the same orange net that she used to incapacitate Libra before back at Knowhere, what she called "Loki's Net." Swinging the coiled net like a lasso, the glowing, orange net sliced cleanly through the giant chunk of concrete with one smooth gesture like a hot knife through butter, the two chunks of concrete falling into the water below from there. Keeping the net fastened into the shape of a lasso, Marian continued swinging it in the air, before swinging it right at Jotaro and Dlanor, probably with the same cutting force as before!

While Libra searched through Sorey's unconscious form in the meantime, he wouldn't be able to find a return pad on his form. One could only imagine Marian had tossed it somewhere if she had any idea what it was. However, before he could proceed any further, regardless of whether or not Marian's swing yielded anything, she then moved to pull back her hand that held pliers, and with that, Sorey's body suddenly began moving of its own accord toward Marian, as though Marian were manipulating Sorey's body with invisible puppet strings using the pliers!

"You don't get it... None of you get it! You don't just disobey a Magic God, y'know! Let's just stop this fighting and make peace with your inevitable fate, huh?!"

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

@Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren
"NO!!!" Blast it all...he lost to Marian once, but Libra still had a chance to make things right! He took his own return pad out, scrambling towards Sorey and attempting to use it to send him away to Knowhere! Even if it meant he himself couldn't return...that was all right. Saving Sorey was the priority above all else.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

@Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York@Cromartous @Marian-Jiren
"Star Platinum: The World!"

Making an evasion of his own, Jotaro's body was penetrated by a golden light for a half-second before he abruptly vanished from where he stood before without any noise indication of movement. The man appeared to have completely ceased existing, had it not been for the sound of heavy footsteps approaching Marian from her left flank. Jotaro halted his imposing approaching and rose his finger once more in a single, smooth movement of his hand.

"The bearing shot hits... now."

As if on cue, Marian could barely notice the blur of a high-speed bullet aiming to pierce the hand she was using to manipulate the pliers, soaring from the direction where Jotaro was standing just a few seconds before he 'teleported'. In the same span of time that Marian would be getting hit by the flung bullet, Star Platinum surged ahead by a few meters and forced its palm upon Sorey's chest in unison with Libra! The immeasurable force of Star Platinum's hand would act as a counterweight, practically pushing the body into the concrete and preventing any horizontal movement.

And gripped in Star Platinum's other hand... was a clutch of bullets, positioned between its purple fingers.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren​
❝ Evasion FINISHED. ❞ Dlanor spoke as if she were going through a programmed script, having her red magic blade disappear as she rolled herself out of the way of the attack. This time, she summoned a different weapon, a smaller blade made out of blue. This was otherwise known as the Blue Key. She could've gone with the Red Key, a much stronger version of her red magic blade, but she rather save that for the bigger threat later on. Running up, she would swing her Blue Key at Marian, using this as a chance to see if the conceptual effect of the weapon would do anything. It could act like a normal sword being swung at her, it could act like it'll inflict denial of what they believe in, or it could do nothing at all. She wouldn't figure out the effects until she saw what happened here, and that she could continue to put up a fight.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous
@Marian-Jiren

❝ Well, I suppose that's a place of interest to check out, if you and the Misaka sisters have the same idea. ❞ Willard managed to tune out the strange conversations that was happening internally in their group. It wasn't like that information was going to be important enough to stay in his head.

@Ver @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow
@City
"Do not use my techniques against me" Jiren cried, turning his head to unleash a counter wave of his own. As his power rose, his basic, albeit sudden movements were enough to generate pockets of air of their own, which met with Wills's. The two forces met, collided with a sonic-boom, and their forces dispersed into nothing room "You'll only disappoint yourself"

Knocked off balance by the blast of green light, Jiren stumbled back through the wave, instinctively, throwing his arms in front of him to preempt a counter attack. In his attempts to nullify Ben's transformations, he had simply made them more erratic and harder to read. His foe now possessed all the strength of NRG in more compact, faster form. It could prove to be quite the problematic opponent...

Jiren was used to fighting alongside fast foes, from Dypso to the Master of Ultra Instinct. Even as XLRG shot himself from one side of the room to the next, Jiren still found it in him to follow his movements with his eyes, refusing to leave his defensive stance. The radiation blasts were something else entirely, the first strike tearing through the air and scraping across his cheek, the blast and its subsequent tailwind matching his own dodging speed.

Interesting. He appeared to have become a perfectly balanced being, sharing its own ki between its speed and attack centers... Which, without its suit, would most likely leave it vulnerable defensively. All he had to do wave land one perfect strike.

Throwing his arms to the side, Jiren unleashed two more Justice Flashes, the small army of energy strikes flying from his fingertips to either side of the battlefield. As he commanded his arms to join as one, the two walls of light began to close in, the dozens of Ki blasts honing in toward XLRG from either side. With a mental command, he too sent them off to hone in on the damaged Omnitrix

"Power... FLASH!"
It was high time to see if this strange new form could outrun his own light blasts...

As the waves darkened around him, Jiren felt his body twitch. He had been played. Perhaps it was intentional. Perhaps it wasn't. Yet regardless of his foe's intentions, Jiren found himself separated from his only ally by a sea of blackness, his old friends closing in on her while he writhed. He recognized Schala's shifting energies. She had used an all too similar technique back at Nowhere, only this time, he didn't have a Great Ape to endure the attack for him. Swamped in dark magic, all the Ki signatures of the fight above seemed to change, shifting from screams to whispers.

Even the roars of the magic mines seemed to be lost in the void, fading into the abyss with any words he had tried to call out into the water.

There had to be a way out. All he had to do was focus... It was time for his Limit Break.

Crossing his legs and cupping his hands, Jiren returned to his familiar meditation stance, slowing his perceptions and the detonating mines began to block out the last remnants of light. He endured the pain, forcing the suffering into the darkest corners of his minds and drawing his latent ki inwards. He had endured vacuums before. He had to conserve his energy up until the 11th hour... it was the only way.

In a snap, Jiren opened his eyes, commanding the waves just as he had commanded the winds before. It was all about motion; all about Ki. He simply had to commune with the energies around him and force his own essence outwards into the corporeal world. Nature was in his hands... and soon enough, so would the world. Forcing the waves apart with a thought, Jiren's blazing energies pushed the explosions themselves aside, white and red light surging from his body as the last remnants of the blast were plucked from his skin. For a moment, he felt as if something had shifted inside him, the barriers that had contained his strength breaking away as he willed himself to breathe again.

His Limit Break wouldn't last long. He had to use the power it granted him lightly. Leaping from the parted waves in a flash of light, Jiren soared towards Schala again. His eyes screamed with emptiness and numbness, the chilling focus of his Limit Break forcing all unnecessary thoughts from his spirit. "As long as you have strength..." Jiren spoke back to Schala with her own words "It appears as if we'll have to amend that". Unleashing Kiai shout at point blank range, Jiren spat a wave of force towards his foe with the intention of striking her up into the air for a follow-up flaming kick.
Her attack had truly caught him off guard, forcing him to unleash strength he would rather have preserved for some time. Still... they had saved him from a majority of the blasts... and he would simply have to repay her for the damage the first few mines had dealt him with interest

"Stand Down, Jiren!"

A gloved hand unlike his own caught his ankle mid-strike, holding the Warrior of Justice in place. He locked eyes with the Warrior of Freedom. Toppo stared down his old friend, his own Ki rising. "Don't think I'll hold back for a moment, Hero" The words were venom in his mouth "You took that child from us. You stole a boy against his will. You are no hero". Purple and black Ki erupted from his hand as it tightened around Jiren's foot, forcing his jaw to lock down in pain. "And now... Neither am I"

Jiren launched his free foot from the ground in an effort to strike Toppo between the eyes with another attack designed for Schala, only for it to connect... with Toppo's other hand?

"I've grown, old friend. The Power of Destruction. I won't try to control them anymore. Like I said way back when... It's about survival... Not Justice... Maybe Belmond's might grant me the power the DESTROY YOU!!"

Jiren's eyelids peeled back as he was thrown back across the waters towards Marian, skidding across the rooftop. Impossible... he was being pushed... by Toppo?

"That Dark Energy did more damage that you'd like to admit, Jiren... how would you like some more?"

A Hakai blast erupted from his palms, screaming through the air as a dark moon of strength. Stardust trailed behind the blast, lacing the water with specs of light. Jiren, the sudden strike ending his Limit Trace, felt the delayed pain of Schala's strike sinking in, burning deep into his core. The boost of his Breaker suddenly vanished from his system, throwing his body into a sudden spasm, his weight shifting to his hands and knees. Vulnerable, the blazing Hakai erupted, engulfing Jiren in a wave of purple light.

A weak hand forced the dust from his face. Jiren stared down his foes.

"I underestimated you, Toppo. Are you happy now? Are you Proud of yourself?"

"Pride" Toppo crowed "Pride is irrelevant. This is about survival. Universal Survival"

Jiren laughed as he rose to his feet again, brushing the ash from his bare chest. Jiren's Ki began to rise again as he prepared for his opponent's next offensive rush, his fists raised to his sides and his neck hunched over. "Tell me then... Toppo... or Belmond... Or whatever you wish to be called. What are you willing to sacrifice for this world?" He cast his eyes over the Schala "And what about you? If our multiverse had a twin that embodied all I stand for, and it threatened the creation of your own world, would you be willing to watch it die?"

Jiren slowly drifted through the air, hanging like a blazing marionette, ready to do battle again. Even with his sapped strength, Jiren was as deadly as ever; it had focused him, readying him for anything they were ready to throw at him. He had to protect Marian.

"Would you be willing to endure all the pain that I do? Would you turn on those you love? Kill your own brothers for the name of this words? And even if you did, how would you sleep? Call me evil... call me an 'Evil Doer', a Bastard, A Devil... everything I do in virtue's name..."

The water rippled beneath Jiren's feet, droplets rising from its surface and joining with his aura. He began to snarl and growl like a beast, his muscles expanding and contracting with every passing second. Raging filled his cold, black eyes, fire burning within them again. Tenseness consumed him. Lightning Arched from his system. His power rose.

"All!" Bel-opo boomed "Strike Jiren, now! He's preparing to unleash his Potential... If we can't stop him now... I don't know what hopes we'll have... Remember... Thanks to Schala, we know of his vulnerability to dark magic... while he's stationary, we still have a chance!"

"No... I must make true on my promises... My sacrifices... for the free world...My...World!"

XLRG sped about and around, causing most of the homing blasts to collide into each other, all but one...

"Aaaahhhh!"

Jiren struck the Omnitrix emblem again with his attack, knocking XLRG into the sky, and this time, ebbs of energy flowed out of it, striking the various people in the battlefield! These were not damaging beams though, oh no, they granted the various combatants, friend or foe, the partial physiology of the aliens in the Omnitrix.

Simply put - everyone would begin to inherit some of Ben's transformation's powers.

Jotaro would acquire the powers of Echo Echo, which primarily consisted of self-replication & sonic waves. It seemed that each Jotaro would have their own Star Platinum.

Libra would acquire the powers of Gravattack. He could now manipulate gravity, and could use himself as an orbit, as if he were a planet, and as if projectiles launched at him were meteors turned into moons!

Will would acquire the powers of Lodestar, which consisted of magnetic manipulation and regeneration. There was electromagnetic levitation, but... you know...

Jordshan would acquire the powers of Heatblast, which consisted of pyrokinesis and some terrakinesis. His droid friend had acquired the powerset of Swampfire, which consisted of regeneration, plant manipulation & pyrokinesis.

Schala acquired the powerset of Feedback, allowing her to absorb energy, so that she can redirect it in the form of her own attacks.

Dlanor would acquire the powerset of ChamAlien, which was basically invisibility and changing her colour, and lizard physiological traits like wall-scaling and an extensive tongue.

Toppo had acquired the powers of Laservision, Ben's Kryptonian transformation, greatly enhancing his already vast power, and adding a few more to boot, such as heat vision and frost breath.

It was not just friends, though, for foes got them too.

Marian would get the powers of Crashhopper, making her legs springy and allowing her to make great, agile leaps and jumps, as if she was a grasshopper. Naturally, with the ability to jump such heights, her kicking strength too would be greatly boosted.

Sorey got the power of Ditto, whom, like Jotaro, could self-replicate. The main difference was that if one Ditto clone got hurt, all others would feel it.

Jiren... he got the cream of the crop, unfortunately for everyone. He got the power of Refrigerator, Ben's Frieza Clansman transformation. Given Jiren's training, he could possibly become Golden Jiren. With the power came the instincts as Frieza's very personality traits and even speech patterns would begin to leak into his own, corrupting his justice...

He also got the racial traits, such as a stun-based laser-like ki attack. The tail... he wouldn't have it for the start.

Everyone was very, very slowly, but very, very surely transforming into human hybrids of these aliens. The only way to fix this was to fix the malfunct Omnitrix.

But now, it was party time.

As Jiren powered up to his final form, he would feel his released energy being sapped away from behind. Whoever did this was invisible, intangible, but they were most certainly there.

It had to be Ben.

"That was dirty play, Jiren, very dirty play. Not that I'm one to talk."

The being was still invisible and could not be physically touched, but its identity was made clear.

"A while ago you wanted to see my full potential. Now - you're trying to prevent me from reaching it. What really happened over these past few hours, Jiren? Is your pride, your resolve, slipping away? Or have you shed it eons ago?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Marian-Jiren
As the beams of green struck Jiren, he felt his charging rate increase. The white light slowly took on a indigo hue, growing in power but decreasing in traslucency. Lightling swarmed his person, turning the surrounding water into steam.

"My power... Is growing... Overflowing!!!"

Every muscle seemed to burn with heat, his strength overpowering every limit he knew off. Deep black lines seemed to flow from under his skin like orderly blood veins, connecting his limbs to the glowing gem-like shell forming at his chest. Between the lines, his flesh slowly gained in strength and becoming more shell than skin. His energies soared past his Unleashed Potential. The Powers of the Great Lord Frieza were multiplied from his own... his own proud loathing burning behind his eyes.

View attachment 3308

"In this time of rebirth... how fitting that you should gain the opportunity to gaze upon a bright new form... all that's left is the choose a fitting new name..." His new tail caressed his chin, every word that echoed from within it sounding sharp and proper. Jiren's growl had been replaced by a strange sense of vocal precision "I'm thinking that we should be nice and logistical... Jiren the Cold... 530% Percent Unleashed Potential. That you for the boost"

He flexed his long tense fingers, the blood under his fingernails staining his white tips a royal purple. The form possessed powers he didn't believe possible... yet something still crept within him. A voice commanding that he should reach a new height. He shouldn't be playing second fiddle... If this Universe was going die, its new lord should be the most powerful being within it. It was a formality. He had to tap into a greater power than this. It itched at the back of his mind like an addiction. He had to become stronger... and part of him knew he could... all he had to do was get rid of his parasite.

"You are a persistent little rat, aren't you?" Jiren clicked, writhing his knuckles "This isn't a game... you're fighting to live! Of course, you would confuse fighting smart with fighting dirty. A filthy power thief such as yourself would hardly be an expert in definitions..."

In a flare of burgundy light, Jiren tore across the battlefield until he stood where XLRG had once stood, outsounding himself with his outspeed just had X had. He had presumed such power would have robbed him of his speed, but the raw Ki he was unleashing seemed to counteract even that weakness. In this state, he towered over even Belmond's host, both in height and pure muscle man. The powers Ben had blessed him with... With these, he could shatter Son Goku like a toothpick.

"Would you like to try some of my energy, child?" Jiren cried, reaching out with his mind to find Ben's displaced Ki "Because I am more than willing to share; I have more than enough to go around" On instinct, Jiren raised a single finger, unleashing a series of Blazing Death beams to where he his Ki sense told him Ben's energies must lie. Part of him had wished he hadn't totally destroyed Ben... he had been hoping for a much greater fight from the boy. Still, served him right for not shielding his weaknesses as well as he should have.

He couldn't help but wish his plaything had lasted longer...

Perhaps fighting was the perfect way to raise his Battle Power even more... He had seen how that Frost Clansman had defeated Toppo's base form with relative ease during the Tournament, reaching some strange Golden Form that was all too similar to the Golden Saiyan's Golden Form. He recalled of how that form had flickered back from one moment to the next during his final confrontation, and how he had assisted the Super Saiyan in eliminating him. Such power! Such drive! The form that had once sickened him to look at was now his own to command... He smiled that same sinister smile. Soon, he too would reach that Golden Strength.

All he had to do was destroy the last remnants of the Coalition...

His an alien chuckle, he charged back into the fray, unleashing dozens of small Ki discs each spiraling and honing in on the remaining fighters.

"Prepare yourselves! Prepare yourselves for Death Impacts!!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies
The form's intangibility allowed these Death Beams to phase through, causing them to only hit buildings. Soon, Jiren was prepared to unleash ki discs upon all else.

"Not if I can help it!"

The form made itself tangible in an attempt to take the hit, but it was futile as he only took the hit of a small fraction of all blasts before falling to Toppo & Schala's side. All the other blasts were ready to hit the other group fighting Marian. This was bad, very bad! They had to do something!

hYl3a1K.png

"Wh- what the- what just happened? That aura... I think he just got some of Refrigerator's powers!"

Ben's transformation rose a little, holding onto Schala's hands.

"Schala, I've gotten some of Jiren's energy, maybe I can..."

He noticed her hand sparkling and a bit of his released energy being drained by her, passively. He knew exactly what was going on.

"Of course! If Jiren's got my powers, maybe... Schala, trust me on this, if Jiren uses an energy attack, raise a hand and take the attack."

He continues to hold Schala's hand as he transfers the energy he stole from Jiren to her, sparks being formed around her hand during this process, "but first, use this energy to heal your stamina. The power you will need to defeat Jiren, each strike uses a good deal."

He turns to Toppo.

"Toppo, do you feel any different? Try doing something on the ground - hands, eyes, mouth... if you were affected by the the Omnitrix's feedback, maybe I can guide you on how to use your new powers with your... well... usual ones."

Ben hovers backwards as the Omnitrix starts to act up again, a great flash of green light turning him into another odd form.

JMRTc4v.png

"Wolf Spider! OK... still not good, but let's see how this works."

Still beside Schala & Toppo, the new form, Wolf Spider, splits his snout into four and unleashes sonic bursts at Jiren, followed by an array of webbing from his tail. This wasn't meant to damage Jiren, but rather, distract him by overloading his ears and face while Schala & Toppo prepare their attacks on him.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Jiren&Marian​
Jordshan tried to dodge the beam heading for her, but fails at it. Yet, it did not hurt her. In stead, it felt unusual. She had no idea what happened, which didn't quite help her. "What did just happen?" She muttered as she noticed M1-4X, who was also hit by it. Though he didn't seem to react really to it.
"I...understand. I used to be scolded whenever I used too much energy, since Sleigh Beggy have weak bodies, in a sense." Chise replied, hand holding her wand glowing softly as she held up the now glowing object. In moments, Schala would feel rejuvinated and better than before. Once done, the glowing stopped altogether. "There, feeling better?" She asked, before the group had to split up. Bringing a hand to run through her hair she sighed. They split up a lot it seemed.

Following Star Platinum's attack on the hand holding the pliars, a couple familiar flaming wasps would latch onto Marian's arm and attempt to eat away at it, or at the very least, put her through so much pain that she would let go of the golden pliars with the Stand user and Sleigh Beggy's combined efforts!

Magical energy making her hair and clothes move as if a breeze blew once more, Chise and Ruth stood between Marian and Sorey with a glare.

tumblr_inline_p7gbj30YNG1sjp02i_100.jpg

"You said that you stole him fair and square, but he's not a belonging you can just take! He's not anyone's property! Especially not yours!" She exclaimed, with Ruth snarling as smoke came from the sides of his mouth.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @Hahli Nuva @York @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jiren and Marian Fight
Rita Hanson

Rita had been late getting there, having to find a way to not drown getting across the rooftops as she tried to not panic. When she had finally gotten there, she had felt better. She decided to try to shoot her phaser at Marian.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Marian-Jiren

Phil Connors

" I feel like Miss Severa had a disadvantage in the fight. Her weapons are not ranged enough," he said, pausing before he pulled one of his six guns out of his pocket. " As a mercenary, I believe you can learn this weapon," he replied, offering the weapon to the red head.

Will's patience for Jiren had finally run out.

As he battled Ben and Schala, Will had attempted to tap into her innate powers over darkness. Of course, The Heart refused. Seeing as Nerissa, the former Keeper, had abused its powers so clearly, Will knew she had never asked this of her dearest ally before, but desperate times called for desperate measures, and this was as close to that old cliche as Will wanted to get.

The Keeper closed her eyes, encasing herself in a block of impenetrable crystal. She needed to concentrate, to dig deep and find that long suppressed desire.

"Please...They need us. I know the pain will be great. But we have to try. Jiren can't be stopped with Light Magic.."

318afb75b695edafbe4647dbc1034ae5.jpg

"Child. We have been bonded for many years now. You understand that I cannot let your sould be coruppted as Nerissa's was. Malevolence is very powerful, and very dangerous."

"I'm not 14 anymore. I knew the risks. You knew the risks. This is our job as Guardians. YOU chose ME to uphold peace and justice throughout the dimensions. I have done nothing but carry out your wishes."

"Indeed, you have been faithful. I cannot fault you for that. However, the risk is too great."

"Please don't make me force you...."

"If you do tap into Malevolence, there is no garuntee you will be able to return to your former state."

"That's a risk I need to take. We need to stop Jiren and save Sorey."

For a moment, no sound was heard from Will's crystal prison. Then, black lightning began to shoot out from the cracks appearing on the surface until the entire crystal exploded into shards, and a VERY pissed off Will floated in its place. Her look had completely changed, going from pink to black and dark red. Her eyes became ruby red as well as her hands, which seemed to be covered in some sort of bright red flames.

dark_will_by_conquistabear.jpg

"Justice... What does a lost soul like YOU know of Justice, Jiren? Nothing. I am true justice. I embody faith, hope, love, and everything humanity hold dear. You are nothing but a blight on your creed, a foolish broken man wanting to atone for his sins."

Will conjured up a dark fireball in her hands, eyes flashing red as she blasted off in Jiren's direction, not caring who or what was in the way as the former Guardian bathed her body in an aura of dark fire.

"NOW YOU BURN IN THE FLAMES OF SALVATION!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @Takumi @York @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jiren and Marian Fight
Schala Zeal
@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous
@Marian-Jiren

Jiren's questions themselves hit Schala hard... She was tired... Exhausted physically, but yet... Mentally, she strove to fight on... To survive despite the odds.

"If the roles were reversed... If it was your world to be destroyed... To make way for mine... It wouldn't be my place to betray my friends..." She said, her expression neutral for a change... Calm, despite the situation.

Her eyes closed as if she was in some deep state of meditation.

"If it means preserving the future of my friends... All their hopes... All their dreams... Perhaps... Their eternal peace... I'll gladly forfeit my own ambitions... My own desires... For their sake..." Her eyes finally opened, a look of pure determination on her face as she struggled to stay conscious... Stay strong... Despite the strain on her body.

The best she could do was concentrate was on Toppo and Jiren's conversation; the two that had once been so close... Had been torn apart by their own beliefs, their own ideals.

Perhaps it was the nature of this kind of freedom... This kind of 'color' in the multiverse.

Even as she searched for the answers she still had for Jiren's words, she took note of what Toppo said; Jiren was vulnerable to her dark magic, the very thing that had once driven her mother to insanity.

It was almost ironic that this kind of magic... Would be her last hope to save the multiverse.

Her body was battered and sore, her magic reserves at their limit, but she had just enough magical energy within her to unleash one last... Devastating attack; dark matter.

Keeping her eyes open this time... Focusing on Jiren, she tried to muster up what little strength she had, in order to accelerate the casting process... She didn't care if this attack sapped everything she had left... If it meant Toppo and the others had a chance... To her... It was worth it.

Though, just before enough magical energy amassed in her body, she could feel herself losing consciousness... Her vision slowly beginning to blur, and fade.

Despite her efforts to hang on, the toll her exertions had taken on her body was too much. Everything went dark, and her senses were beginning to fail her.

It was like... The void all over again.

She could barely even feel anything as she collapsed to the ground, closing her eyes.

Then suddenly... Something pierced through the darkness that enveloped her mind... Despite the fatigue that wracked her body; memories... Countless, memories.

The Ocean Palace incident... Lavos... The Time Eater... Emnity... The Coalition.

Thousands upon thousands of voices... Laughing... Crying... Screaming...

And then... She could feel it... She could hear it...

Everyone's hearts... Throughout the entire multiverse, beating in unison.

Fighting to survive... To preserve their future...

Good... Evil... And all that lay in between.

It... Was their future...

Suddenly... Despite her body having reached its limits... Despite it being seemingly impossible to fight on, let alone even open her eyes... She could feel something stirring within her.

A burning feeling within her heart, swelling within her.

Remembering what Marian was doing with Sorey, all the while she was holding Jiren at bay... The feeling grew stronger, and stronger... Filling her tired body with strength she never thought she had...

And then, despite all logic or reason, her eyes opened.

Somehow, her body felt different... She experienced no physical change so to speak, but... Despite that, she somehow felt... Stronger, like her body had found another power source.

As she slowly began to take in her surroundings... Struggling to stand, she saw those around her begin to develop strange powers... Even Jiren took on a new form of his own, becoming even stronger than he was before.

Then, it hit her; looking at Ben, who was still valiantly fighting, her eyes widened as she slowly put two and two together.

"The Omnitrix..." She whispered, recalling Jiren's blows on the device just before her series of dark bombs had gone off.

It seemed that Ben figured out what was going on too, but also seemed to be aware of what powers she had gained from the Omnitrix, something she still wasn't quite sure of. Just that... She was feeling a little stronger right now. Strong enough at least... To remain standing, even as countless blasts rushed towards her, which she barely managed to avoid, strangely enough, not feeling the fatigue she should have been from using haste with such depleted magic reserves.

As Ben lent her some of the energy he had taken from Jiren... Schala managed a smile, the color returning to her face... As she was beginning to feel strength welling up within her again.

"I'll try my best..." She said, before her attention turned to her surroundings.

Her gaze flitting from Sorey... Who Marian seemed to be using as some kind of puppet... To Jiren, who had become a hulking, golden creature...

It looks like both groups here had their work cut out for them... But now that she had a chance to help again... She seemed more confident in her words and actions, the look of sheer determination she had before returning to her face, as she held onto her feelings that had brought her back to consciousness... Coupled with the powers she had gotten from the Omnitrix.

Now that she at least somewhat understood how they worked, she might just have a chance, if she could just catch Jiren's next wave of attacks.

"Jiren! Stop!" She shouted, both in another attempt to get through to him... In his power-crazed state, and to allow some time for her to figure out how she was going to catch his energy attacks.

It was a little... Different than handling magical energy to say the least, but... Perhaps with her new powers, it might work to her advantage.

"Your power... Your ambition... It's going to destroy us all...!" Even though she was in part doing this to buy some time... Her pleas came from the bottom of her heart...

In this moment, seeing Jiren's wild state... She was reminded of her mother.

Watching the one who had raised her descend into madness took such a toll on her mind... That she had rolled over and allowed her own powers to be exploited. Now that she was witnessing someone else undergo a similar bout of insanity, she was determined to halt the process before it was too late... One way or another...​

"Hurm. Modern weapons, familiars, melee fighters, and a healer..." Lessar mumbled to herself as she observed the group, as though repeating Leivinia's words to a degree and taking serious note of it. "Seems like you've all made a pretty powerful team from the looks of it. Well-rounded, and with a hard defense to penetrate, eh?"

As they all went on and proceeded deeper within the city, the group eventually would be able to see a golden gleam within the water. It was none other than the Arrow itself! With a gawk, Touma pointed toward it. "T-That's it! The Arrow that Pucci got off Giorno!"

"Oh, looks like it's floating right toward the building. I can get it!" Lessar exclaimed, hopping over to the edge of the building they were on now and leaning down to reach for it, eventually snatching it and holding it up for everyone to see.

View attachment 3310

"Phew, got it. This is the fabled Arrow that you guys have been looking for then?" She inquired curiously. "Now, what could possibly be the significance of a thing like this? Or did your superiors tell you about it already?"

"Unknown, MISAKA is only able to input as MISAKA does not recognize the given object."

"Err... Hrm," Touma could only utter, swayed away from even talking to Lessar anymore if he was going to be treated the way he was for just knowing who she was. Though, admittedly, he found that there was something strange about her words, though he couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. Maybe that was just the effect of being around her in general.

@Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

@Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Yun Lee @Marian

All of a sudden, there would be a shout in the air. "Sorry I'm late. I'm right here by your side!" The voice said. Those who looked up would see a woman riding on a winged horse. Cordelia had made her return.

Switch_FEWarriors_Microsite_Heroes_Cordelia.jpg

Suddenly, there would be a quick blur, and Cordelia would ram her lance into Jiren's face before pulling back.​

Leivinia grinned widely as Severa shouted back at her.

"Then I'm looking forward to seeing that magic god's blood on that sword. Don't disappoint me, or yourself."

Though her expression changed to one of slight disapproval as Phil tried to give her a gun and teach her how to use it. Partially due to her distaste for more modern guns, but also because it was actually more dangerous to them and Severa herself if she couldn't use or aim the thing properly. She figured the mercenary would default to her own sword when it came down to it though, and said nothing.

"Surprisingly so," she answered Lessar in regards to the team before watching her hop off to get the Arrow. When she spoke again, Leivinia merely shrugged before glaring up at the other girl. "Who knows, the blondie you tried to seduce lost it and this spiky-haired do-gooder couldn't help but try and play the lost-and-found hero. But what superiors, Lessar? I'm the leader of the Dawn-Colored Sunlight, as you should well know, and Kamijou Touma here must listen only to my orders."

The latter part of that may not have been entirely accurate, but it was certainly true that Touma didn't exactly have any direct superiors either. The others, as far as Lessar should have been concerned, were nothing more than tag-a-longs from Kamijou's group or one of the many members of the global Dawn-Colored Sunlight.

The New Light member's words struck Leivinia strangely as well.

@Ver @Hood Rat @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City​

"Hurm. Modern weapons, familiars, melee fighters, and a healer..." Lessar mumbled to herself as she observed the group, as though repeating Leivinia's words to a degree and taking serious note of it. "Seems like you've all made a pretty powerful team from the looks of it. Well-rounded, and with a hard defense to penetrate, eh?"

As they all went on and proceeded deeper within the city, the group eventually would be able to see a golden gleam within the water. It was none other than the Arrow itself! With a gawk, Touma pointed toward it. "T-That's it! The Arrow that Pucci got off Giorno!"

"Oh, looks like it's floating right toward the building. I can get it!" Lessar exclaimed, hopping over to the edge of the building they were on now and leaning down to reach for it, eventually snatching it and holding it up for everyone to see.

View attachment 3310

"Phew, got it. This is the fabled Arrow that you guys have been looking for then?" She inquired curiously. "Now, what could possibly be the significance of a thing like this? Or did your superiors tell you about it already?"

"Unknown, MISAKA is only able to input as MISAKA does not recognize the given object."

"Err... Hrm," Touma could only utter, swayed away from even talking to Lessar anymore if he was going to be treated the way he was for just knowing who she was. Though, admittedly, he found that there was something strange about her words, though he couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. Maybe that was just the effect of being around her in general.

@Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

SfP5SbG.png

"It's uh... a very important family heirloom for our friend over here," Grandpa Max says to Lessar as he gestures towards Giorno, then ponders.

"Hold on... how did the arrow get so far from where we lost it?"

@Ver @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

Last edited:

View attachment 3310

"...!"

Giorno's eyes visibly flared to life when Lessar brandished the Arrow to the group. He wouldn't verbally confirm the other's mentions of the heirloom being related to him, but the cold, convicted look painted across Giorno's face made it clear that the Arrow belonged to him. He steadily approached the little girl and crossed his arms, trying to calm himself down; yet the desperate fire in his eyes couldn't be quelled.

"Yes, they're correct... that arrow is mine. I inherited it from an old friend. As you can imagine, it means quite a lot to me... even more now, considering recent events."

"So, I'll be taking it now."

FWOOSH!

With startling speed, a ghostly golden arm materialized from Giorno's shoulder and thrust forward, attempting to aggressively wrench the Arrow from Lessar's grasp. Whether or not she resisted the sudden move would communicate to the group her true intentions... because, much like Touma, Giorno could feel that the air was not as genuine as it may seem.

upload_2018-2-6_20-11-22-png.2242

"I apologize for the provocative move... but, I'd do anything for that Arrow. Surely you understand, right?"

Giorno innocuously asked, even though his eyes reeked of a dark determination. Much like Diego, Giorno's face was impossible to read, as it remained motionless like a statue. It was almost like he was expecting a response from the girl that wouldn't be so friendly and well-to-do.

@Ver @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

View attachment 3310

View attachment 3311
"I... I'm here too..." Mason mumbled.

"I think my powers are pretty cool. I can make stuff. Swords, shields, guns, all kinds of things. I can even make portals."

Macy, upon finishing up healing the MISAKAs they had rescued, joined in the conversation. "Our enemies are just as strong, or at least slippery. It has been a game of chess, fighting over magical artifacts, just like that..."
"It doesn't matter, does it? It belongs to Giorno anyways. He knows how to use it, not us." Severa noticed Touma, and raised an eyebrow. In a quieter (for her) voice she asked, "Hey. Something wrong? You look like you're trying to remember if you left the fireplace lit before you left the house."

"...!"

Giorno's eyes visibly flared to life when Lessar brandished the Arrow to the group. He wouldn't verbally confirm the other's mentions of the heirloom being related to him, but the cold, convicted look painted across Giorno's face made it clear that the Arrow belonged to him. He steadily approached the little girl and crossed his arms, trying to calm himself down; yet the desperate fire in his eyes couldn't be quelled.

"Yes, they're correct... that arrow is mine. I inherited it from an old friend. As you can imagine, it means quite a lot to me... even more now, considering recent events."

"So, I'll be taking it now."

FWOOSH!

With startling speed, a ghostly golden arm materialized from Giorno's shoulder and thrust forward, attempting to aggressively wrench the Arrow from Lessar's grasp. Whether or not she resisted the sudden move would communicate to the group her true intentions... because, much like Touma, Giorno could feel that the air was not as genuine as it may seem.

upload_2018-2-6_20-11-22-png.2242

"I apologize for the provocative move... but, I'd do anything for that Arrow. Surely you understand, right?"

Giorno innocuously asked, even though his eyes reeked of a dark determination. Much like Diego, Giorno's face was impossible to read, as it remained motionless like a statue. It was almost like he was expecting a response from the girl that wouldn't be so friendly and well-to-do.

View attachment 3312
Macy and her words froze, caught in the tension and Giorno's sudden move. She felt the unease that Touma and Giorno held. Softly, she said, with hope that the situation could be diffused peacefully, "If we could have that arrow that would be great."

@Ver @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back