Status
Not open for further replies.
"Star Platinum."

Star Platinum's muscled form emerged from Jotaro's shoulders as he pointed in her direction. It lunged ahead and dug its hand into the front end of the debris, heaving the rock upwards off of the Ultimate Detective while its other arm grabbed her by the hand and gently slid her out from under the crushing rubble. As soon as she was out and comfortable, the debris dropped to the ground with a loud thud as the Stand vanished into thin air.

The towering man offered a hand to the detective.

cfa88dbaaba34e190bcdd1ea48491937.png

"I'm assuming my little theory is wrong."

@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @CommandCenter​

"Careful, dad."
Jolyne came and helped Kyoko up by supporting her from the side. "You'll crush someone with those huge hands of yours."

@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @CommandCenter

As Kyoko was helped out from under the debris, her legs too crushed from before to allow her to stand on her own for the time being, rendering her forced to depend on someone else's shoulder, she let out a soft breath. She looked visibly strained, try as she might to hide that pain, if only for the sake of keeping up appearances, even despite the circumstances.

"I... I can't say either. It's all just theories," Kyoko mumbled to Jotaro, "Like Wanda said, there's always something that people want from their past that they'd love to have back. A person, a thing, anything. She claims that she's just making all these multiverses on a whim to punish you... but I'm sure you've already wondered it; why hasn't she just killed you all yet? And if Kamijou here is a piece of the puzzle..."

Touma gazed at his own right hand briefly. The power that he held within it that Leivinia talked up. "The simultaneous hopes and fears of magicians..." He mumbled, before shaking his head, looking back toward Wanda and Kyoko, "I guess it can't be helped either way. Regardless, I guess we'll see what she wants from us all soon enough. Whether if it's because of me, or something deeper that she wants, or something else, she still needs to be stopped... I don't think I'm so special in the grand scheme of things..."

"You're welcome, by the way, for your memories, Kyoko," Wanda said in a jocular manner to Kyoko, waving her arm slightly. It seemed that the aberration in the air when everyone entered the Command Center was just Wanda's power that let her resist Othinus's touch to a degree, extending to Kyoko's memories as well, but the detective only looked away with a slightly abashed expression, as though it seemed there was some unspoken tension between the two, even after everything. Not that the memories of their original forms would last long, if Wanda's powers were destined to be overwritten again next time.

Clearing his throat uncomfortably, Touma opted to move the conversation forward again. "So... Even despite Fiamma of the Right's Fairy spell and the Ultimate Nullifier... If we can't even hope to overcome her physically, we'll have to break that ideological illusion of hers, but then the problem is... what it is..."

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @CommandCenter

"Oh hey, you know?" Severa gestured to Ermes. "The one thing that seemed to REALLY set Othinus off through this whole thing was when Ermes mentioned finding someone to talk to. And her punishments seem to, I dunno, isolate us from our friends by turning them against us or killing them. Maybe that's her deal?"

@Ver @AtWork​

As Kyoko was helped out from under the debris, her legs too crushed from before to allow her to stand on her own for the time being, rendering her forced to depend on someone else's shoulder, she let out a soft breath. She looked visibly strained, try as she might to hide that pain, if only for the sake of keeping up appearances, even despite the circumstances.

"I... I can't say either. It's all just theories," Kyoko mumbled to Jotaro, "Like Wanda said, there's always something that people want from their past that they'd love to have back. A person, a thing, anything. She claims that she's just making all these multiverses on a whim to punish you... but I'm sure you've already wondered it; why hasn't she just killed you all yet? And if Kamijou here is a piece of the puzzle..."

Touma gazed at his own right hand briefly. The power that he held within it that Leivinia talked up. "The simultaneous hopes and fears of magicians..." He mumbled, before shaking his head, looking back toward Wanda and Kyoko, "I guess it can't be helped either way. Regardless, I guess we'll see what she wants from us all soon enough. Whether if it's because of me, or something deeper that she wants, or something else, she still needs to be stopped... I don't think I'm so special in the grand scheme of things..."

"You're welcome, by the way, for your memories, Kyoko," Wanda said in a jocular manner to Kyoko, waving her arm slightly. It seemed that the aberration in the air when everyone entered the Command Center was just Wanda's power that let her resist Othinus's touch to a degree, extending to Kyoko's memories as well, but the detective only looked away with a slightly abashed expression, as though it seemed there was some unspoken tension between the two, even after everything. Not that the memories of their original forms would last long, if Wanda's powers were destined to be overwritten again next time.

Clearing his throat uncomfortably, Touma opted to move the conversation forward again. "So... Even despite Fiamma of the Right's Fairy spell and the Ultimate Nullifier... If we can't even hope to overcome her physically, we'll have to break that ideological illusion of hers, but then the problem is... what it is..."

"I don't care WHAT her deal is. We need to find some way to take her down and we need to do it NOW."

Will walked over to Kyoko, kneeling down to examine her busted legs.

"Hold still. I can heal you."

The Keeper placed her hands on Kyoko's injured leg and closed her eyes, feeling Quintessence surge through her and meld into Kyoko, reshaping her bones and flesh and muscles to their original state.

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @CommandCenter

"I don't care WHAT her deal is. We need to find some way to take her down and we need to do it NOW."

Will walked over to Kyoko, kneeling down to examine her busted legs.

"Hold still. I can heal you."

The Keeper placed her hands on Kyoko's injured leg and closed her eyes, feeling Quintessence surge through her and meld into Kyoko, reshaping her bones and flesh and muscles to their original state.

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Ver @Yun Lee @CommandCenter

"Kyoko!" Ben exclaims as Jotaro & Will help her. "You couldn't have chosen a better time to pop in."

Touma & Leivinia began explaining things.

qVSiSmx.jpg

"The who to the wha- well, I'll need a while to figure out this Arcanababble, but I'm guessing we might actually need to wait a phase or two to actually continue, we can't figure a pattern with just three," Ben adds, then ask Leivinia. "What is the magic of your world based on? I noticed that there was a Thor, and Othinus has that whole Odin thing going on. Are they the actual Nordic Pantheon or does that have anything to do with your world's magic & how to counter it?"

He turns to Will. "I know how you feel. I wanted to end Othinus - especially after learning what she did to Jiren & Marian. The path of mercy isn't the easier path, maybe some might find it illogical, but if all here suggest it's applicable, if all here suggest that it's possible, if she's a victim of something greater - then I'm willing to take it, I'm willing to dig deep for the bigger truth. I've been through this before - twice. I almost lost friends due to this - twice. I say we give it a chance."

@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @CommandCenter

"Kyoko!" Ben exclaims as Jotaro & Will help her. "You couldn't have chosen a better time to pop in."

qVSiSmx.jpg

"The who to the wha- well, I'll need a while to figure out this Arcanababble, but I'm guessing we might actually need to wait a phase or two to actually continue, we can't figure a pattern with just three," Ben adds, then ask Leivinia. "What is the magic of your world based on? I noticed that there was a Thor, and Othinus has that whole Odin thing going on. Are they the actual Nordic Pantheon or does that have anything to do with your world's magic & how to counter it?"

He turns to Will. "I know how you feel. I wanted to end Othinus - especially after learning what she did to Jiren & Marian. The path of mercy isn't the easier path, maybe some might find it illogical, but if all here suggest it's applicable, if all here suggest that it's possible, if she's a victim of something greater - then I'm willing to take it, I'm willing to dig deep for the bigger truth. I've been through this before - twice. I almost lost friends due to this - twice. I say we give it a chance."

Will glared at Ben after healing Kyoko. This had been the straw that broke the camel's back.

After all they've been through, he wanted to try and help Othinus? Because she had some 'tragic' past? Nerissa had a tragic past, and she killed just as many people as Othinus. Will's next words were dripping with venom and hatred. It was almost like she had become a different person.

"You saw firsthand what that bitch did to us, and now you want to give her a free therapy session!? There's nothing to find, Ben! She's clearly a twisted, evil, maniacal witch that would sooner chuck all of us into a black hole than spill her life story! You saw what she did to Ollerus and Flamma! She killed the entire multiverse! Have you forgotten? Look at Wanda! Look at Kyoko! They're barely standing on their own two feet and the once great Coalition is in shambles! Now is literally the WORST time to think about mercy!"

qVSiSmx.jpg

"The latter. You catch on quick, for a boy whose device is drenched in science," Leivinia, perhaps surprisingly, praised him a little. "It's based on the legends of the world. Religions, fairy tales, anything that you can put an ideology to. By using these to create a supernatural setting, magicians can create the effect they're looking for. Of course, this is also how you counter it. If I had to guess, Fiamma's Fairy spell was based on how the pagan gods were turned into fairies when Christianity rose in popularity."

She shrugged.

"Unfortunately, I can't think of any other ideas or spells to take down a Magic God."
Will glared at Ben after healing Kyoko. This had been the straw that broke the camel's back.

After all they've been through, he wanted to try and help Othinus? Because she had some 'tragic' past? Nerissa had a tragic past, and she killed just as many people as Othinus. Will's next words were dripping with venom and hatred. It was almost like she had become a different person.

"You saw firsthand what that bitch did to us, and now you want to give her a free therapy session!? There's nothing to find, Ben! She's clearly a twisted, evil, maniacal witch that would sooner chuck all of us into a black hole than spill her life story! You saw what she did to Ollerus and Flamma! She killed the entire multiverse! Have you forgotten? Look at Wanda! Look at Kyoko! They're barely standing on their own two feet and the once great Coalition is in shambles! Now is literally the WORST time to think about mercy!"

"I agree."

ONzq8W8.png

"Now how do you propose we defeat a Magic God who can destroy and recreate everything on a whim in combat? Quite frankly, negotiating with her and attacking her mindset is the more practical option anyway."

to-aru-majutsu-no-index-964417.jpg

"..."

Touma had little to say concerning the ethics of what was the right thing to do as far as confronting Othinus went, strategically and morally. Honestly, it seemed like Ollerus was right; there were many in the group that were unruly as it was (he mentally apologized to Leivinia in his head before the little girl could somehow kick his shin out of instinct), and here Othinus was, hoping to break the rest of the group who might have proclaimed themselves to be heroes of justice.

And it seemed to be working.

He didn't look forward to what Othinus's final move was if she'd already gotten this far.

Wanda and Kyoko had little to say in regards to their subsequent discussion, the latter only letting out a soft, relieved sigh as she was also healed and gingerly beginning to stand on her own two feet now.

"I'm sorry that I can't say much more, but... It's sad. When I see Othinus, I see a bit too much of myself, and... It just becomes difficult," the witch said softly, looking away from the others and Kyoko, holding her arm.

"All I can say is... Whatever you and the rest of the team decide on, defeating her, dissuading her, whatever, I need you to promise one thing, no matter what happens."

kiri037.png

"Don't hesitate. Can you promise this?"

@Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @CommandCenter

"The latter. You catch on quick, for a boy whose device is drenched in science," Leivinia, perhaps surprisingly, praised him a little. "It's based on the legends of the world. Religions, fairy tales, anything that you can put an ideology to. By using these to create a supernatural setting, magicians can create the effect they're looking for. Of course, this is also how you counter it. If I had to guess, Fiamma's Fairy spell was based on how the pagan gods were turned into fairies when Christianity rose in popularity."

She shrugged.

"Unfortunately, I can't think of any other ideas or spells to take down a Magic God."

"I agree."

ONzq8W8.png

"Now how do you propose we defeat a Magic God who can destroy and recreate everything on a whim in combat? Quite frankly, negotiating with her and attacking her mindset is the more practical option anyway."

"..."

Touma had little to say concerning the ethics of what was the right thing to do as far as confronting Othinus went, strategically and morally. Honestly, it seemed like Ollerus was right; there were many in the group that were unruly as it was (he mentally apologized to Leivinia in his head before the little girl could somehow kick his shin out of instinct), and here Othinus was, hoping to break the rest of the group who might have proclaimed themselves to be heroes of justice.

He didn't look forward to what Othinus's final move was if she'd already gotten this far.

Wanda and Kyoko had little to say in regards to their subsequent discussion, the latter only letting out a soft, relieved sigh as she was also healed and gingerly beginning to stand on her own two feet now.

"I'm sorry that I can't say much more, but... It's sad. When I see Othinus, I see a bit too much of myself, and... It just becomes difficult," the witch said softly, looking away from the others and Kyoko, holding her arm.

"All I can say is... Whatever you and the rest of the team decide on, defeating her, dissuading her, whatever, I need you to promise one thing, no matter what happens."

kiri037.png

With Leivinia's take on Will's words, Ben nods.

"Alright, alright, maybe everyone's mixed about this, and I can't expect everyone to have the same views, in fact, I guess it's actually reasonable that most of you want to shut her down.

But most of us are on the same boat about what to do - reasoning with her, right? Using words when power won't work..."

Ben ponders.

"Different worlds have different ways of going about that in the run. The Mayan Deity Ah Puch was an alien that guarded an ancient alien relic back in my world. Crazy, I know. With the multiverse being involved and its wavering rules from world to world, maybe... just maybe... we could even turn her into something aside from a fairy."

Ben's hands sparked with mana.

"I could replicate some of your spells, Leivinia, but I'm not sure if the Fairy Spell is something that can be replicated on a whim, or this span of time for that matter, or if I can half-copy it and put my own spin on it. My magic is pretty green, but there is one thing I'm not green at..."

Ben shifts his Omnitrix to a hologram of the being he previously used against Othinus - Alien X.

"... I could use this guy to replicate the effects of such a spell, using a force different from standard magic. On the other hand, Othinus did defeat him in one hit. Maybe she'll make me go boom like Fiamma & Ollerus if I manage to pull something like that off."

He turns to Kyoko.

"You can count on me, Commander Kirigiri. I'm not going to hestitate with my choices."

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @CommandCenter

The man narrowed his eyes at Schala. He was about to speak when Mason interrupted him. He seemed angered by what the boy said, though leaped back after his sword was parried. Mason's follow-up attack was addled by his temporary blindness, allowing the man to spin to the left in order to dodge the attack easily. He angled the spin to put him behind Mason, where he followed with a shoulder check in order to disarm him.

He then turned his attention to Schala in case she wanted to attack as well, but a sudden explosion of sound from deeper in the quarters caused him to pause. He stood to his feet and readied his sword in case of another attack. "Something is coming," he said. "One of yours...?"

@Alex Azure @York @Members' Quarters

With the debris cleared aside, everyone could see that no cat lay underneath. However, a collar was present on the ground. Elle gasped at the object and let go of Rita's hand to run to it. She cradled the collar in her hands and let out a sob.

UvbVUQm.png

"This was his collar!" she cried. She turned it over, revealing a small blood stain. This only caused the little girl to begin crying all over again.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Med Bay

Rita Hanson

Rita saw that the debris was all gone and she could see that there was no cat underneath it. She did however see a collar and she was sad about that and felt horrible for the little girl who had lost her cat. She tried to find the right words to say.

" Oh, that can't be good," Rita said, looking around to see if there was anywhere the cat could have slid out of or a trail of blood to follow to find the cat.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Med Bay

With Leivinia's take on Will's words, Ben nods.

"Alright, alright, maybe everyone's mixed about this, and I can't expect everyone to have the same views, in fact, I guess it's actually reasonable that most of you want to shut her down.

But most of us are on the same boat about what to do - reasoning with her, right? Using words when power won't work..."

Ben ponders.

"Different worlds have different ways of going about that in the run. The Mayan Deity Ah Puch was an alien that guarded an ancient alien relic back in my world. Crazy, I know. With the multiverse being involved and its wavering rules from world to world, maybe... just maybe... we could even turn her into something aside from a fairy."

Ben's hands sparked with mana.

"I could replicate some of your spells, Leivinia, but I'm not sure if the Fairy Spell is something that can be replicated on a whim, or this span of time for that matter, or if I can half-copy it and put my own spin on it. My magic is pretty green, but there is one thing I'm not green at..."

Ben shifts his Omnitrix to a hologram of the being he previously used against Othinus - Alien X.

"... I could use this guy to replicate the effects of such a spell, using a force different from standard magic. On the other hand, Othinus did defeat him in one hit. Maybe she'll make me go boom like Fiamma & Ollerus if I manage to pull something like that off."

He turns to Kyoko.

"You can count on me, Commander Kirigiri. I'm not going to hestitate with my choices."

The Keeper narrowed her eyes at Ben and Leivinia. Had they lost their minds?

"I can't believe how blind all of you are. There IS a way to take Othinus down, I know it. There's ALWAYS a way. We can't just give up and try to talk to her when she's clearly lost it and cares only for herself!"

Will huffed and stormed off to another part of the Command Center to glare at the wall away from the group, clearly pissed.

The man narrowed his eyes at Schala. He was about to speak when Mason interrupted him. He seemed angered by what the boy said, though leaped back after his sword was parried. Mason's follow-up attack was addled by his temporary blindness, allowing the man to spin to the left in order to dodge the attack easily. He angled the spin to put him behind Mason, where he followed with a shoulder check in order to disarm him.

He then turned his attention to Schala in case she wanted to attack as well, but a sudden explosion of sound from deeper in the quarters caused him to pause. He stood to his feet and readied his sword in case of another attack. "Something is coming," he said. "One of yours...?"

@Alex Azure @York @Members' Quarters

With the debris cleared aside, everyone could see that no cat lay underneath. However, a collar was present on the ground. Elle gasped at the object and let go of Rita's hand to run to it. She cradled the collar in her hands and let out a sob.

UvbVUQm.png

"This was his collar!" she cried. She turned it over, revealing a small blood stain. This only caused the little girl to begin crying all over again.

"Don't worry...we'll find him, I promise. If he's hurt, I can heal him." Chise tried to comfort the girl, gently placing a hand on her back, while Ruth attempted to pick up a stronger scent trail to follow from the collar while Rita looked for a possible blood trail.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Crow @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @MedBay

"..."

kiri037.png

The commander's last few words struck Giorno Giovanna like a bullet.

The don always believed himself to be one of the decisive and certain members of the gang after Bruno Bucellati died. With all the effort and sacrifices that Bruno made to make Giorno's dream a reality, the survivors of that 'final round' agreed to crown Giorno as the new boss of the gang. It was more their decision and it was his... but, it was no different than being elected President, really. A laundry list of responsibilities and an Arrow to protect, Giorno took it all as a service he must do for the sake of a gang that Bruno, Narancia, and Abbachio cared so much about. Thus, he was the fittest to rule Passione.

It's unfortunate that statement sounds so antagonistic and megalomaniacal when, in reality, Giorno Giovanna is speaking 'truth' as he always does. The hardest choices require the strongest wills, as someone wise would've said. Yet, as the man who once wielded the power of the Arrow wandered from reality to reality across this bizarre page in his life he hasn't had the moment of respite to realize a truth buried within his own mind.

The truth that his certainty and confidence has been rotting away. It's as if every adversity in this 'war' has done a part in chipping away at the identity of Giorno Giovanna. The dread piles up like week-old garbage in his mind, causing errors in his movement or judgment have had lead to people dying. Losing the Arrow takes the cake... a whole multiverse or two wiped out and rebuilt on lies all because of him.

It's unfortunate. It is, in fact, useless to even consider any other option besides fruitlessly trying to kill Othinus dead.

...Even so.

Jotaro Kujo taught Giorno a very valuable lesson from his presence. A lesson taught not by words, but simply by actions, history and understanding of the blood rushing through their veins. Something that Giorno's father - both of his fathers, even - could never understand.

...Impossible?

We did a lot of impossible things on this journey. I'm tired of hearing the words "useless" or "impossible".

Those words... mean nothing to us.

To achieve a dream that is futile, useless, or impossible... hesitation can have no quarter in that realm. That is the scaffolding of resolve, to have the resolve to push on against the blackened waters of a doubt with nothing but one's wit and will to save the day. The distilled essence of that ideal is who Giorno Giovanna is. That is who he needs to be right now if anything is going to get done.

After a long period of silence, Giorno finally opened his mouth.

"Wanda Maximoff and Kyoko Kirigiri... I won't fail you."

upload_2018-2-20_18-3-59-png.2290

"I've let Othinus take the Arrow because I hesitated at that moment. But... I know how this proceeds. The final round is drawing near. It's not a question of whether or not we can beat her, but whether or not she is right about everything she has said about us," he turned to those who stood in the room. "I don't know about all of you, but I am through with hesitating on this. I have a dream that I know is just, and that dream is proving Othinus wrong. Stopping for second thoughts isn't going to make that dream come any closer."

"Like Jotaro always said... we're all pissed off or riddled with fear and anger. That's just fuel for the fire. With everything she's done to us, do we have any reason to hesitate?"

"No."

"Yeah, what he said."

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Crow @CommandCenter​

"Hesitate? ME? Pshaw! You better believe that little witch is getting a piece of my mind, no matter what we decide to do."

Hmm...

"...though yeah, what Leivinia said. It'd be dumb to kill the one person who could put the Multiverse back to normal before she, you know, puts the Multiverse back to normal."

---

Oh no...Libra put a hand on Elle's shoulder. "I-It's all right, Elle. I'm sure Rollo got away. Cats have nine lives, after all. He's probably trying to find a few mice."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow@Takumi @Med Bay​

Elle decided to use Libra as a new shoulder to cry on as the others searched vainly for the cat. The scent of blood was thick in the Med Bay, making following a particular trail rather difficult. Before much could be put into the effort, someone rushed into the area.

oKPK9Na.png

"Elle!" yelled Sorey, looking panic-stricken. The little girl looked up to see Sorey and quickly looked a little calmer.

"Sorey... it's you! You're okay..."

Sorey took a cautious step toward the girl and the group. He raised a hand as if to block something. "Elle... do you know who these people are? They..." He shook his head. "Get away from them! Hurry!"

Elle's eyes went wide and she looked confused. "What...?"

"These are the people who did this! Elle!"

It took Elle only a moment to decide what she believed. Sorey seemed to be someone she was close to, so when he said these were the bad people, she pushed away from Libra like the man was on fire. She screamed in fear and began to run to Sorey's side, who had unsheathed his sword. The Shepherd looked ready to fight.

Elle decided to use Libra as a new shoulder to cry on as the others searched vainly for the cat. The scent of blood was thick in the Med Bay, making following a particular trail rather difficult. Before much could be put into the effort, someone rushed into the area.

oKPK9Na.png

"Elle!" yelled Sorey, looking panic-stricken. The little girl looked up to see Sorey and quickly looked a little calmer.

"Sorey... it's you! You're okay..."

Sorey took a cautious step toward the girl and the group. He raised a hand as if to block something. "Elle... do you know who these people are? They..." He shook his head. "Get away from them! Hurry!"

Elle's eyes went wide and she looked confused. "What...?"

"These are the people who did this! Elle!"

It took Elle only a moment to decide what she believed. Sorey seemed to be someone she was close to, so when he said these were the bad people, she pushed away from Libra like the man was on fire. She screamed in fear and began to run to Sorey's side, who had unsheathed his sword. The Shepherd looked ready to fight.

"Of course, Othinus reshaped the world to make us seem like the true villains. Again."

Grandpa Max steps forward, unleashing his extendable pole. "The reality is that you and us are on the same boat. But if we are unable to talk you into it in a civilised manner, and you insist on drawing your blade, then we will have no choice but to engage in combat."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Med Bay​

"S-Sorey!" Libra was stunned as Elle pushed him away. If Othinus were truly omnipotent, she would probably be pleased to know that that small push hurt the priest quite effectively. This had to be Othinus' doing, it had to be! But with just Sorey here, and not a sudden onslaught of soldiers...maybe there was a chance to change his mind?

Opting out of playing into the game, Libra raised his hands to show he meant Sorey and Elle no harm. "Sorey, it is exactly as Max says. We are all victims of Otjinus recreating the Multiverse to her own design to punish us for trying to stop her. Do you not remember anything? Jiren capturing you, Aska's demise...none of it?" Gods, please let him remember...

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow@Takumi @Med Bay​

Elle cowered by Sorey, who looked at Max and the others with both hatred and sadness. "That's what you've always said," Sorey said. "They said you killed Commander Makoto, and some of you almost convinced us otherwise..." Sorey's free hand clenched into a fist. He tried to say more but found himself overcome with emotion for the moment.

6hqnJWT.png

"... But then, then you... Alisha... Mikleo...! You killed us all, proving that you are truly evil! Truly malevolent!"

They weren't getting anywhere. Hmm... "Sorey, I know you think we are evil...but I need you to do something for me. Please. Tell us what it is we did, how we did this. None of us remember any of this. I cannot atone for what I have no recollection of doing."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Takumi @Med Bay​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back