Status
Not open for further replies.
The form's intangibility allowed these Death Beams to phase through, causing them to only hit buildings. Soon, Jiren was prepared to unleash ki discs upon all else.

"Not if I can help it!"

The form made itself tangible in an attempt to take the hit, but it was futile as he only took the hit of a small fraction of all blasts before falling to Toppo & Schala's side. All the other blasts were ready to hit the other group fighting Marian. This was bad, very bad! They had to do something!

hYl3a1K.png

"Wh- what the- what just happened? That aura... I think he just got some of Refrigerator's powers!"

Ben's transformation rose a little, holding onto Schala's hands.

"Schala, I've gotten some of Jiren's energy, maybe I can..."

He noticed her hand sparkling and a bit of his released energy being drained by her, passively. He knew exactly what was going on.

"Of course! If Jiren's got my powers, maybe... Schala, trust me on this, if Jiren uses an energy attack, raise a hand and take the attack."

He continues to hold Schala's hand as he transfers the energy he stole from Jiren to her, sparks being formed around her hand during this process, "but first, use this energy to heal your stamina. The power you will need to defeat Jiren, each strike uses a good deal."

He turns to Toppo.

"Toppo, do you feel any different? Try doing something on the ground - hands, eyes, mouth... if you were affected by the the Omnitrix's feedback, maybe I can guide you on how to use your new powers with your... well... usual ones."

Ben hovers backwards as the Omnitrix starts to act up again, a great flash of green light turning him into another odd form.

JMRTc4v.png

"Wolf Spider! OK... still not good, but let's see how this works."

Still beside Schala & Toppo, the new form, Wolf Spider, splits his snout into four and unleashes sonic bursts at Jiren, followed by an array of webbing from his tail. This wasn't meant to damage Jiren, but rather, distract him by overloading his ears and face while Schala & Toppo prepare their attacks on him.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @York @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Jiren&Marian
Jiren transferred all of his Ki into speed, shooting across the battlefield in a flash. In what felt like slowed time, the latest addition to the Frieza Clan ducked and rolled from the path of the sonic blasts, his idol tail catching web balls. Damn. He still had to get used to the appendage. By the time Jiren slowed to the point of visibility, his form has shifted again, his rising speed forcing his body to take on a smoother, sleeker form. The dome along his scalp had extended into an elongated crowd, anointed by a purple streak of color across its center. His shoulders had extended out again, stretching out until they resembled the reaches of a cape. Even his face seemed to shift to take on a fouler, almost lizard-like visage.
View attachment 3313
"There is so much this body can do!" Jiren cried, letting his ki run free "So many different levels to pick from... some stronger, some weaker... but all so useful!" Wrapping his tail around the wolf from behind, Jiren attempted to smother Ben with his own webbing

Will's patience for Jiren had finally run out.

As he battled Ben and Schala, Will had attempted to tap into her innate powers over darkness. Of course, The Heart refused. Seeing as Nerissa, the former Keeper, had abused its powers so clearly, Will knew she had never asked this of her dearest ally before, but desperate times called for desperate measures, and this was as close to that old cliche as Will wanted to get.

The Keeper closed her eyes, encasing herself in a block of impenetrable crystal. She needed to concentrate, to dig deep and find that long suppressed desire.

"Please...They need us. I know the pain will be great. But we have to try. Jiren can't be stopped with Light Magic.."

318afb75b695edafbe4647dbc1034ae5.jpg

"Child. We have been bonded for many years now. You understand that I cannot let your sould be coruppted as Nerissa's was. Malevolence is very powerful, and very dangerous."

"I'm not 14 anymore. I knew the risks. You knew the risks. This is our job as Guardians. YOU chose ME to uphold peace and justice throughout the dimensions. I have done nothing but carry out your wishes."

"Indeed, you have been faithful. I cannot fault you for that. However, the risk is too great."

"Please don't make me force you...."

"If you do tap into Malevolence, there is no garuntee you will be able to return to your former state."

"That's a risk I need to take. We need to stop Jiren and save Sorey."

"Do as you wish...."

For a moment, no sound was heard from Will's crystal prison. Then, black lightning began to shoot out from the cracks appearing on the surface until the entire crystal exploded into shards, and a VERY pissed off Will floated in its place. Her look had completely changed, going from pink to black and dark red. Her eyes became ruby red as well as her hands, which seemed to be covered in some sort of bright red flames.

dark_will_by_conquistabear.jpg

"Justice... What does a lost soul like YOU know of Justice, Jiren? Nothing. I am true justice. I embody faith, hope, love, and everything humanity hold dear. You are nothing but a blight on your creed, a foolish broken man wanting to atone for his sins."

Will conjured up a dark fireball in her hands, eyes flashing red as she blasted off in Jiren's direction, not caring who or what was in the way as the former Guardian bathed her body in an aura of dark fire.

"NOW YOU BURN IN THE FLAMES OF SALVATION!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Donder172 @Takumi @York @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jiren and Marian Fight
"New form after new form after new form" Jiren moaned, rolling his eyes "I'd have expected the three of you to pull out at least one interesting trick! Not this transformation bargain sale!" Rolling his tail in front of him, Jiren let the Ben take the hit for him again. Was the technique some remnants of a grudge? Or was he simply attempting to use the same strategy twice as a force of habit? A hum echoed in the back of his throat. Why as he let himself get so distracted by his new body? It was highly irregular... Every move he made seemed to be overtaken by a surge of sadistic instinct. He could have dodged Will's attack with his newfound speed. He could have countered it with another shockwave... but instead, he had sought to turn his defense into a counter-offensive against the very man who had granted him all this strength... How... puzzling?

A burning pain shot through Jiren's tail as Will charged into his flesh, the heat of her Dark Ki shredding his webbing smoother and ripping the tip his appendage! Such power rendered his armor as good as butter.

"Bastard!" He half cried have squealed, pain surging through his deep black eyes, a flicker of red flickering through them. They had turned even brighter than the stream of purple leaking from his crippled tail. He should never have used it so cockily. He should never have put so much faith in the body of the Frost Demon; he was far from used to it. Why was he sabotaging himself so? "Maggots!" He screamed in response, realizing a burning Bouchet of death-beams towards his foe, aimed directly at her wing joints. Let's see if he can ground a little bird...
Schala Zeal
Jiren's questions themselves hit Schala hard... She was tired... Exhausted physically, but yet... Mentally, she strove to fight on... To survive despite the odds.

"If the roles were reversed... If it was your world to be destroyed... To make way for mine... It wouldn't be my place to betray my friends..." She said, her expression neutral for a change... Calm, despite the situation.

Her eyes closed as if she was in some deep state of meditation.

"If it means preserving the future of my friends... All their hopes... All their dreams... Perhaps... Their eternal peace... I'll gladly forfeit my own ambitions... My own desires... For their sake..."
"Pity" He hummed "Maybe we aren't so similar after all" another disc of raging purple Kileapedt from his palms honing in towards his foe. His face muscles seemed to relax upon hearing her voice, her lulling tone speaking directly to Jiren's spirit. His old persona seemed to leak back to the surface as she spoke "Your motivations are... selfish. You'd sacrifice your morals and damn those you love to live in a world you hate in the name of petty loyalties. These attachments are your Achilles Heel. If you loved them- if you truly loved them, you would set them free. End their suffering. Instead, you revel in your own hypocrisy"
The best she could do was concentrate was on Toppo and Jiren's conversation; the two that had once been so close... Had been torn apart by their own beliefs, their own ideals.

Perhaps it was the nature of this kind of freedom... This kind of 'color' in the multiverse.

Even as she searched for the answers she still had for Jiren's words, she took note of what Toppo said; Jiren was vulnerable to her dark magic, the very thing that had once driven her mother to insanity.

It was almost ironic that this kind of magic... Would be her last hope to save the multiverse.

Her body was battered and sore, her magic reserves at their limit, but she had just enough magical energy within her to unleash one last... Devastating attack; dark matter.

Keeping her eyes open this time... Focusing on Jiren, she tried to muster up what little strength she had, in order to accelerate the casting process... She didn't care if this attack sapped everything she had left... If it meant Toppo and the others had a chance... To her... It was worth it.

Though, just before enough magical energy amassed in her body, she could feel herself losing consciousness... Her vision slowly beginning to blur, and fade.

Despite her efforts to hang on, the toll her exertions had taken on her body was too much. Everything went dark, and her senses were beginning to fail her.

It was like... The void all over again.

She could barely even feel anything as she collapsed to the ground, closing her eyes.

Then suddenly... Something pierced through the darkness that enveloped her mind... Despite the fatigue that wracked her body; memories... Countless, memories.

The Ocean Palace incident... Lavos... The Time Eater... Emnity... The Coalition.

Thousands upon thousands of voices... Laughing... Crying... Screaming...

And then... She could feel it... She could hear it...

Everyone's hearts... Throughout the entire multiverse, beating in unison.

Fighting to survive... To preserve their future...

Good... Evil... And all that lay in between.

It... Was their future...

Suddenly... Despite her body having reached its limits... Despite it being seemingly impossible to fight on, let alone even open her eyes... She could feel something stirring within her.

A burning feeling within her heart, swelling within her.

Remembering what Marian was doing with Sorey, all the while she was holding Jiren at bay... The feeling grew stronger, and stronger... Filling her tired body with strength she never thought she had...

And then, despite all logic or reason, her eyes opened.

Somehow, her body felt different... She experienced no physical change so to speak, but... Despite that, she somehow felt... Stronger, like her body had found another power source.

As she slowly began to take in her surroundings... Struggling to stand, she saw those around her begin to develop strange powers... Even Jiren took on a new form of his own, becoming even stronger than he was before.

Then, it hit her; looking at Ben, who was still valiantly fighting, her eyes widened as she slowly put two and two together.

"The Omnitrix..." She whispered, recalling Jiren's blows on the device just before her series of dark bombs had gone off.

It seemed that Ben figured out what was going on too, but also seemed to be aware of what powers she had gained from the Omnitrix, something she still wasn't quite sure of. Just that... She was feeling a little stronger right now. Strong enough at least... To remain standing, even as countless blasts rushed towards her, which she barely managed to avoid, strangely enough, not feeling the fatigue she should have been from using haste with such depleted magic reserves.

As Ben lent her some of the energy he had taken from Jiren... Schala managed a smile, the color returning to her face... As she was beginning to feel strength welling up within her again.

"I'll try my best..." She said, before her attention turned to her surroundings.

Her gaze flitting from Sorey... Who Marian seemed to be using as some kind of puppet... To Jiren, who had become a hulking, golden creature...

It looks like both groups here had their work cut out for them... But now that she had a chance to help again... She seemed more confident in her words and actions, the look of sheer determination she had before returning to her face, as she held onto her feelings that had brought her back to consciousness... Coupled with the powers she had gotten from the Omnitrix.

Now that she at least somewhat understood how they worked, she might just have a chance, if she could just catch Jiren's next wave of attacks.

"Jiren! Stop!" She shouted, both in another attempt to get through to him... In his power-crazed state, and to allow some time for her to figure out how she was going to catch his energy attacks.

It was a little... Different than handling magical energy to say the least, but... Perhaps with her new powers, it might work to her advantage.

"Your power... Your ambition... It's going to destroy us all...!" Even though she was in part doing this to buy some time... Her pleas came from the bottom of her heart...

In this moment, seeing Jiren's wild state... She was reminded of her mother.

Watching the one who had raised her descend into madness took such a toll on her mind... That she had rolled over and allowed her own powers to be exploited. Now that she was witnessing someone else undergo a similar bout of insanity, she was determined to halt the process before it was too late... One way or another...
His rationality slowly returning, Jiren watched his Ki disc dissipate upon coming into contact with Schala's hands, the Death Saucer breaking down into flickers of stardust long before it could cause any hard. Gone. Wasted energy. He could only watch has his Death Beams joined it, then his minor Ki blasts and then even flakes of his aura seemed to slip from his grasp, drifting across the battlefield towards Schala. He reached out a stray had to slowly grab at one of the flakes, closing his fingers around it in an almost trance-like state. Losing his Ki like this... it changed everything.

Was it an accident? Was it a strategy? Or had they been planning to coordinate like this from the start?

It appeared as if his powers weren't the only ones that were rising, and without a way to gauge who had received which abilities he would have to fight more conservatively... with only half a tail and unwilling to grant Schala any more energy from his Ki Blasts, he was left with only one option- he would have to settle things the old-fashioned way. Drawing his energies inwards, Jiren let his muscle mas surge again, his BioArmour doubling in thickness. His jaw locked shut under the strain of his sudden shift in Ki, a plate emerging from the depth of his chin to protect his teeth. Additional armor swelled from his arms and shoulders to ensure the effectiveness of his blocks. Even his crown became a reinforced headdress, his scalp crystal forcing its way to the center of his forehead. At the cost of limiting his Ki, he had turned his body into a fortress. Flickers of golds circulated his system.
View attachment 3315
"Your will, Schala... it truly does impress me" From beneath his mask, Jiren smiled "But it is misplaced. And for that, you will be punished!"

Striking the ground with a great white fist, Jiren felt the Earth beneath him crack and crumble, chunks of uneven concrete sealing the distance between him and his foes.
@Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Yun Lee @Marian

All of a sudden, there would be a shout in the air. "Sorry I'm late. I'm right here by your side!" The voice said. Those who looked up would see a woman riding on a winged horse. Cordelia had made her return.

Switch_FEWarriors_Microsite_Heroes_Cordelia.jpg

Suddenly, there would be a quick blur, and Cordelia would ram her lance into Jiren's face before pulling back.
"Prepare yo-" Jiren's words were cut short by a sudden force surging through his head, the spearhead sliving deep into his armor. His breathing slowed. The weapon's tip was mere millimeters away from his eyes, his own breath curling back onto his face, bent by the cold metal. On a hair trigger, Jiren struck back, a wall of flying fists surging towards Cordelia.
divoz409mxysr7cey4bd

"Fly from here while you still can! I have no intention as telling you twice!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous
@Marian-Jiren​

Jiren transferred all of his Ki into speed, shooting across the battlefield in a flash. In what felt like slowed time, the latest addition to the Frieza Clan ducked and rolled from the path of the sonic blasts, his idol tail catching web balls. Damn. He still had to get used to the appendage. By the time Jiren slowed to the point of visibility, his form has shifted again, his rising speed forcing his body to take on a smoother, sleeker form. The dome along his scalp had extended into an elongated crowd, anointed by a purple streak of color across its center. His shoulders had extended out again, stretching out until they resembled the reaches of a cape. Even his face seemed to shift to take on a fouler, almost lizard-like visage.
View attachment 3313
"There is so much this body can do!" Jiren cried, letting his ki run free "So many different levels to pick from... some stronger, some weaker... but all so useful!" Wrapping his tail around the wolf from behind, Jiren attempted to smother Ben with his own webbing

"New form after new form after new form" Jiren moaned, rolling his eyes "I'd have expected the three of you to pull out at least one interesting trick! Not this transformation bargain sale!" Rolling his tail in front of him, Jiren let the Ben take the hit for him again. Was the technique some remnants of a grudge? Or was he simply attempting to use the same strategy twice as a force of habit? A hum echoed in the back of his throat. Why as he let himself get so distracted by his new body? It was highly irregular... Every move he made seemed to be overtaken by a surge of sadistic instinct. He could have dodged Will's attack with his newfound speed. He could have countered it with another shockwave... but instead, he had sought to turn his defense into a counter-offensive against the very man who had granted him all this strength... How... puzzling?

A burning pain shot through Jiren's tail as Will charged into his flesh, the heat of her Dark Ki shredding his webbing smoother and ripping the tip his appendage! Such power rendered his armor as good as butter.

"Bastard!" He half cried have squealed, pain surging through his deep black eyes, a flicker of red flickering through them. They had turned even brighter than the stream of purple leaking from his crippled tail. He should never have used it so cockily. He should never have put so much faith in the body of the Frost Demon; he was far from used to it. Why was he sabotaging himself so? "Maggots!" He screamed in response, realizing a burning Bouchet of death-beams towards his foe, aimed directly at her wing joints. Let's see if he can ground a little bird...

"Pity" He hummed "Maybe we aren't so similar after all" another disc of raging purple Kileapedt from his palms honing in towards his foe. His face muscles seemed to relax upon hearing her voice, her lulling tone speaking directly to Jiren's spirit. His old persona seemed to leak back to the surface as she spoke "Your motivations are... selfish. You'd sacrifice your morals and damn those you love to live in a world you hate in the name of petty loyalties. These attachments are your Achilles Heel. If you loved them- if you truly loved them, you would set them free. End their suffering. Instead, you revel in your own hypocrisy"

His rationality slowly returning, Jiren watched his Ki disc dissipate upon coming into contact with Schala's hands, the Death Saucer breaking down into flickers of stardust long before it could cause any hard. Gone. Wasted energy. He could only watch has his Death Beams joined it, then his minor Ki blasts and then even flakes of his aura seemed to slip from his grasp, drifting across the battlefield towards Schala. He reached out a stray had to slowly grab at one of the flakes, closing his fingers around it in an almost trance-like state. Losing his Ki like this... it changed everything.

Was it an accident? Was it a strategy? Or had they been planning to coordinate like this from the start?

It appeared as if his powers weren't the only ones that were rising, and without a way to gauge who had received which abilities he would have to fight more conservatively... with only half a tail and unwilling to grant Schala any more energy from his Ki Blasts, he was left with only one option- he would have to settle things the old-fashioned way. Drawing his energies inwards, Jiren let his muscle mas surge again, his BioArmour doubling in thickness. His jaw locked shut under the strain of his sudden shift in Ki, a plate emerging from the depth of his chin to protect his teeth. Additional armor swelled from his arms and shoulders to ensure the effectiveness of his blocks. Even his crown became a reinforced headdress, his scalp crystal forcing its way to the center of his forehead. At the cost of limiting his Ki, he had turned his body into a fortress. Flickers of golds circulated his system.
View attachment 3315
"Your will, Schala... it truly does impress me" From beneath his mask, Jiren smiled "But it is misplaced. And for that, you will be punished!"

Striking the ground with a great white fist, Jiren felt the Earth beneath him crack and crumble, chunks of uneven concrete sealing the distance between him and his foes.

"Prepare yo-" Jiren's words were cut short by a sudden force surging through his head, the spearhead sliving deep into his armor. His breathing slowed. The weapon's tip was mere millimeters away from his eyes, his own breath curling back onto his face, bent by the cold metal. On a hair trigger, Jiren struck back, a wall of flying fists surging towards Cordelia.
divoz409mxysr7cey4bd

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous
@Marian-Jiren​

Will easily dodged Jiren's Death beams, the energy ki passing through her wings as if they were made of energy themselves. The fallen Keeper responded thusly by forming twin Shadow Claws from the base of her knuckles, determined to gain Jiren's fucos or rip him to shreds trying.

"FOOL! Answer me, you cur! What do you know of Justice!? Your form is as flawed as your logic!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @JirenBOSS

View attachment 3313

View attachment 3315

divoz409mxysr7cey4bd

@Marian-Jiren

Cordelia’s Pegasus would reel back and whinny at the hits. Cordelia immediately pulled back.

BtlFace_D_19.png

It’s you and me!” she shouted in an attempt to spear him in the back of the head.

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Jiren Battle​

View attachment 3313

View attachment 3315

divoz409mxysr7cey4bd

@Marian-Jiren​

Jiren used Ben as a shield once more, but just as Will's strikes could hit the Omnitrix holder, which they actually did, a great flash of green light, followed by more sparks from the Omnitrix that affected more people in the zone. These bursts of energy seemed to favour those who did not contain the Omnitrix's energy in them.

Chise would acquire the power of Diamondhead, granting her crystal manipulation over solid ground, as well as to launch said crystals from her body.

Ruth would gain the power of Big Chill, which would primarily consist of intangibility, invisibibility, flight & frost breath.

Rita would gain the power of Buzzshock, which consisted of levitation, dissipating into electricity and manipulating & consuming electricity itself. If she found a way to consume enough electricity, she could make more Ritas.

Cordelia would attain the power of Armodrillo, which allowed her to vibrate her arms like jackhammers to create tremors on any surface, even her opponent's hearts! Her steed, too, was affected, acquiring the power of Jetray, allowing it to fire neuroshock blasts out of its eyes and fly at an even greater speed than it already was, thus allowing it to travel at its original maximum speed in a casual manner!

2SwoSNl.jpg

This also caused something else - two more beams emerged from the Omnitrix, materialising a laboratory white mouse & a bottlenose dolphin, on the platform where Marian was being fought and in the waters respectively. Both of them had on Omnitrix emblem on their chest, and green eyes. They must've been Ben's aliens, escaped from the Omnitrix!

While the dolphin just kind of hung around doing nothing but staring at the fights and making dolphin sounds, the mouse squeaked with great intensity, causing white mice from all over Academy City to swim towards the area. The tenacious little fellows - surviving floods like their cousins, those germ-infested rats.

And now, here's the best part.

3xtGvFd.jpg

The platform in which Marian & her attackers stood was now infested with mice, mindlessly scampering about the floors of the battlefield!

When that was all done, Will's attack struck Ben in another form - a form that exploded into what appeared to be toy bricks, toy bricks that when broken, released an odd powder that made Jiren, who was too close to Ben, a bit sleepier.

Some of these bricks conveniently landed beside Schala & Toppo, before they rebuilt themselves into...

wepljKU.png

"Pesky Bloxx! Prrrrr~ OK, what is this?"

Pesky Bloxx, as it was called, was puzzled.

"I could work with this."

As he saw Jiren fire his blasts at Schala, he only said, "I'm counting on you, Schala, so count on me too!"

Pesky Bloxx created many duplicates. While easy to fool most, Jiren would know that these were but lifeless decoys if he were to sense their ki. These decoys fluttered their wings and charged at Jiren. With each one that made contact with him, more of the odd powder would explode in his face. The more he had contact with it, the drowsier he got, and Pesky Bloxx would be able to use his powers to gaze into Jiren's dreams, most particularly his nightmares.

"Now, let's see if you have any right to say all that to Schala!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Lucky @Cromartous
@Marian-Jiren​

Last edited:
Rita Hanson

Rita quickly moved away from the mice as she could. She accidently made some electricity and aimed towards Marian. She hadn't intended to do that in the slightest. She quickly went for her electric weapon and accidently pointed it the wrong way, shocking herself a few times and out came another Rita. " …. I don't understand," Rita mumbled.

Meanwhile Rita 2 aimed more electricity at Marian, being fine with being made.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren

"Oho, that's so cute! I could just pinch your cheeks and rip them right off!" Marian cackled toward Libra (though despite her laugh, she still seemed visibly agitated), still doing her best to hold off her opponents at bay. Her eyes widened as Libra was suddenly able to pull her golden pliers away from her, attempting to run forward to catch it, only to fall victim to Dlanor's projectile and Chise's and Ruth's attacks, clicking her tongue and trying to smack the latter away, before Jotaro's subsequent barrage of Star Finger did her in.

SHRRK!

The girl coughed up blood as her body was impaled by Jotaro's Star Platinum and its many copies. A force to be reckoned with, she might have been, but it seemed that at the end of the day, she was still no tougher than a human. To that end, perhaps it was astonishing that she was still standing and conscious, but it was the end of the line for here.

As she stood there, finally done in and nearing her end, all she could do was look at everyone with complete and utter disdain, even in her state as more blood began trickling out of her mouth.

"F-Fuck... I fucked up..." She uttered, her body struggling to even remain standing, her expression for once holding a more subtle, subdued one, even if it was of fear and regret, "But it's okay... As long as I was able to help Othinus achieve her goal in the end... I did it. My life... finally meant something," Marian spoke, a jarringly abrupt shift in tone from how she'd carried herself before, a bittersweet smile appearing on her lips despite the pain.

"Tell me something, you all... What was the most important thing that ever happened in your life? I want to know that everything you've based your life upon will be crushed and rendered obsolete... when she has her way..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

@Cromartous @Hahli Nuva @Ver @Yun Lee @Marian

All of a sudden, there would be a shout in the air. "Sorry I'm late. I'm right here by your side!" The voice said. Those who looked up would see a woman riding on a winged horse. Cordelia had made her return.

Switch_FEWarriors_Microsite_Heroes_Cordelia.jpg

Suddenly, there would be a quick blur, and Cordelia would ram her lance into Jiren's face before pulling back.​
View attachment 3313

View attachment 3315

divoz409mxysr7cey4bd

@Marian-Jiren​
Will easily dodged Jiren's Death beams, the energy ki passing through her wings as if they were made of energy themselves. The fallen Keeper responded thusly by forming twin Shadow Claws from the base of her knuckles, determined to gain Jiren's fucos or rip him to shreds trying.

"FOOL! Answer me, you cur! What do you know of Justice!? Your form is as flawed as your logic!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Cromartous @JirenBOSS

Cordelia’s Pegasus would reel back and whinny at the hits. Cordelia immediately pulled back.

BtlFace_D_19.png

It’s you and me!” she shouted in an attempt to spear him in the back of the head.

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Jiren Battle​
Jiren used Ben as a shield once more, but just as Will's strikes could hit the Omnitrix holder, which they actually did, a great flash of green light, followed by more sparks from the Omnitrix that affected more people in the zone. These bursts of energy seemed to favour those who did not contain the Omnitrix's energy in them.

Chise would acquire the power of Diamondhead, granting her crystal manipulation over solid ground, as well as to launch said crystals from her body.

Ruth would gain the power of Big Chill, which would primarily consist of intangibility, invisibibility & frost breath.

Rita would gain the power of Buzzshock, which consisted of levitation, dissipating into electricity and manipulating & consuming electricity itself. If she found a way to consume enough electricity, she could make more Ritas.

Cordelia would attain the power of Armodrillo, which allowed her to vibrate her arms like jackhammers to create tremors on any surface, even her opponent's hearts! Her steed, too, was affected, acquiring the power of Jetray, allowing it to fire neuroshock blasts out of its eyes and fly at an even greater speed than it already was, thus allowing it to travel at its original maximum speed in a casual manner!

This also caused something else - two more beams emerged from the Omnitrix, materialising a laboratory white mouse & a bottlenose dolphin, on the platform where Marian was being fought and in the waters respectively. Both of them had on Omnitrix emblem on their chest, and green eyes. They must've been Ben's aliens, escaped from the Omnitrix!

While the dolphin just kind of hung around doing nothing but staring at the fights and making dolphin sounds, the mouse squeaked with great intensity, causing white mice from all over Academy City to swim towards the area. The tenacious little fellows - surviving floods like their cousins, those germ-infested rats.

The platform in which Marian & her attackers stood was now infested with mice, mindlessly scampering about the floors of the battlefield!

When that was all done, Will's attack struck Ben in another form - a form that exploded into what appeared to be toy bricks, toy bricks that when broken, released an odd powder that made Jiren, who was too close to Ben, a bit sleepier.

Some of these bricks conveniently landed beside Schala & Toppo, before they rebuilt themselves into...

wepljKU.png

As he saw Jiren fire his blasts at Schala, he only said, "I'm counting on you, Schala, so count on me too!"

Pesky Bloxx created many duplicates. While easy to fool most, Jiren would know that these were but lifeless decoys if he were to sense their ki. These decoys fluttered their wings and charged at Jiren. With each one that made contact with him, more of the odd powder would explode in his face. The more he had contact with it, the drowsier he got, and Pesky Bloxx would be able to use his powers to gaze into Jiren's dreams, most particularly his nightmares.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Lucky @Cromartous
@Marian-Jiren​
Rita Hanson

Rita quickly moved away from the mice as she could. She accidently made some electricity and aimed towards Marian. She hadn't intended to do that in the slightest. She quickly went for her electric weapon and accidently pointed it the wrong way, shocking herself a few times and out came another Rita. " …. I don't understand," Rita mumbled.

Meanwhile Rita 2 aimed more electricity at Marian, being fine with being made.

@Ver @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Minerva @Cromartous @Marian-Jiren
"Oho, that's so cute! I could just pinch your cheeks and rip them right off!" Marian cackled toward Libra (though despite her laugh, she still seemed visibly agitated), still doing her best to hold off her opponents at bay. Her eyes widened as Libra was suddenly able to pull her golden pliers away from her, attempting to run forward to catch it, only to fall victim to Dlanor's projectile and Jotaro's subsequent barrage of Star Finger.

SHRRK!

The girl coughed up blood as her body was impaled by Jotaro's Star Platinum and its many copies. A force to be reckoned with, she might have been, but it seemed that at the end of the day, she was still no tougher than a human. To that end, perhaps it was astonishing that she was still standing and conscious, but it was the end of the line for here.

As she stood there, finally done in and nearing her end, all she could do was look at everyone with complete and utter disdain, even in her state as more blood began trickling out of her mouth.

"F-Fuck... I fucked up..." She uttered, her body struggling to even remain standing, her expression for once holding a more subtle, subdued one, even if it was of fear and regret, "But it's okay... As long as I was able to help Othinus achieve her goal in the end... I did it. My life... finally meant something," Marian spoke, a jarringly abrupt shift in tone from how she'd carried herself before, a bittersweet smile appearing on her lips despite the pain.

"Tell me something, you all... What was the most important thing that ever happened in your life? I want to know that everything you've based your life upon will be crushed and rendered obsolete... when she has her way..."

Schala Zeal
@Marian/Jiren

Despite the situation... Schala was happy that Jiren's old personality returned, thanks to her words.

Though they were still on opposing sides... Battling for the fate of the Multiverse itself, he was... Him again.

Realizing he was about to face her in a hand to hand battle, she drew her swords... Imbuing them with dark magic... Coupled with her still active haste spell.

Her body was a little frail, but... Perhaps, if she saved her stronger spells for later, she could retain her stamina throughout the fight this time.

"Then... It's settled. We'll finish this on even grounds..." She said, smiling a little as she prepared to meet Jiren.

It was when Cordelia struck at Jiren that she was reminded that it was Jiren against... Four of them.

"... Or... Uneven grounds..." She added, seeming a little sheepish all of a sudden.

If it wasn't for the multiverse being at stake, and perhaps this was more of a friendly duel, or sparring session... She would have made sure it was just a one on one battle, but with her friends here... Counting on her, and vice versa to win this battle, for the sake of the Multiverse, it was a little... Different to say the least.

Carefully assessing the situation now, she decided to take up a more defensive stance... Her blades still coated with dark magic as she waited for Jiren to make a move on her first; physical combat was a little new to her... But, she had enough experience to (hopefully) hold her own.

While her attention was on Jiren, Marian's question managed to reach her ears.

Despite her answer probably not mattering, she decided to speak... Perhaps not just for Marian, but for herself as well...

"The most important...? I... Don't know. So much has happened since that day my Kingdom fell... But... If I had to chose... It was the day I was... Freed from Lavos. When the Time Eater was no more..." For just a brief moment, her mind drifted back to the day she was awakened from that eternal nightmare.

No longer did she wish that all would return to nothingness... No longer did she welcome the end of existence.

And it was then that she smiled for the first time in decades... As she discovered a newfound appreciation for the color in the Universe.

To her... It was 'true' freedom. Freedom to love... Or hate... Or perhaps... Even feel nothing at all, if one truly desired it.

In the end... Maybe that was why she fought so hard to protect the multiverse from the 'heaven' Jiren so desperately wished for.

Though... In the end... She did regret the fact that if she won, she would probably never meet the loved ones there were no more... Those who had lost their lives, for one reason or another, but... Their revival was not worth casting away their choice to feel emotions... To truly 'live', for all it was worth...​

Last edited:
Rita Hanson

Rita paused and looked over at her. " It doesn't matter for me. Everything I based my life around is already gone and I didn't get a chance to change it. When Phil left the loop, things started to crumble and then I was forced into a game show and nearly died. You say that like it is a threat, but it is for me. I can't get home. So, life is already pretty fucked up," she replied, walking over to Marian and shooting it with the electricity that she had gotten from Ben's omnitrix gltich. If she didn't dodge and fell into the water, she would give a sad look to the dolphin and electrocute where Marian had landed.

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

to-aru-ma4jutsu-no-index-964441.jpg

"Well, it's just..." Touma began to whisper back to Severa, "... How did she know we had any superiors to begin with, if she's referring to the Coalition?"

In the meantime, he could only scowl visibly as Leivinia suggested that he followed her orders, but did not feel inclined to refute her, at least not with how he was feeling at that current moment.

When Giorno had Gold Experience appear to snatch the Arrow from Lessar, indeed, she firmly held her grip, a surprisingly firm one despite her slender frame. Her face hardly even shifted, as though the sudden appearance of a Stand -- something she'd hardly seen anything like before -- hardly phased her at all. If anything, her face just barely seemed to harden even more, her eyes, suddenly piercing and cold like daggers, seeming to gaze right at Giorno.

"Yes... I'll bet. A man of resolve you are. I see it in those eyes of yours. The notion of doing anything is quite enticing, but I wonder if you really have that much resolve," she said, as though mocking the young don lightly, before Max posed a question in her direction. "Like I said, I saw it float across when I was trying to swim across the city. I didn't think it was so important at first, but it seems that it's actually pretty significant to you all."

"You all seem so tense. Let's all relax and take a deep breath before someone does something they'll regret, hmm? Let go."

@Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

As Marian made her last request, Libra paused, hesitating on whether or not to grant it. He was a prisst, after all, and was it not one of his duties as a man of the cloth to offer last rites? Even for someone as twisted as Marian...it is what the Gods would want, mercy even for those who had wronged them, no matter how.

"...if you would like to know, Marian...my faith." He took a deep breath, ready to give his story. "I was abandoned by my own parents as a child, left to be on my own. I spent most of my youth a street urchin, until I discovered Naga and the Gods of Ylisse, my home. From that point on, I have done all I could to help those who were once like me, and to walk in a path of righteousness myself. I'm but a man, of course, so I always sin, and even try to justify it some of the time, but...I do try."

He matched her sad smile with a smile of his own, though his was one of resolve. "I have met many on my travels, some who have lived in more fortunate circumstances than myself, and some less. Everyone responds differently, and that is ultimately what decides what path we take. I could have very well cursed the Gods, given into despair, and taken up a life of self indulgence and wrath. But I didn't. Instead, my goal in life is to leave things better when I exit this world than they were when I entered. Othinus and DIO are extraordinarily powerful, yes. But I know that myself, and all these people here, can stop them. My faith extends to all of us here, and I know we can succeed in stopping this catastrophe."

His piece said, Libra's smile faded. "But...what about you, Marian? All this time, and you've yet to answer my one question: why do you follow Othinus? What do you have to gain from her achieving her goals?"

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

@Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous@Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

"Well, it's just..." Touma began to whisper back to Severa, "... How did she know we had any superiors to begin with, if she's referring to the Coalition?"

In the meantime, he could only scowl visibly as Leivinia suggested that he followed her orders, but did not feel inclined to refute her, at least not with how he was feeling at that current moment.

When Giorno had Gold Experience appear to snatch the Arrow from Lessar, indeed, she firmly held her grip, a surprisingly firm one despite her slender frame. Her face hardly even shifted, as though the sudden appearance of a Stand -- something she'd hardly seen anything like before -- hardly phased her at all. If anything, her face just barely seemed to harden even more, her eyes, suddenly piercing and cold like daggers, seeming to gaze right at Giorno.

"Yes... I'll bet. A man of resolve you are. I see it in those eyes of yours. The notion of doing anything is quite enticing, but I wonder if you really have that much resolve," she said, as though mocking the young don lightly, before Max posed a question in her direction. "Like I said, I saw it float across when I was trying to swim across the city. I didn't think it was so important at first, but it seems that it's actually pretty significant to you all."

"You all seem so tense. Let's all relax and take a deep breath before someone does something they'll regret, hmm? Let go."

@Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

bZRJppN.png

"Something's fishy," Grandpa Max latched his hand onto the arrow to help Giorno pull on it, "and I'm not talking about the water. You could've lifted yourself off that ledge without our help, now couldn't you, young lady?"

@Ver @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

"You are a miserable little girl aren't you?" Jiren cried, firing of a Destructive Eye Beam directly between the eyes of his attacker, giving her a single ultimatum: pull out of her rush, or be split down the middle "You scream. You cry. You leave yourself painfully open"

Ruth would gain the power of Big Chill, which would primarily consist of intangibility, invisibibility, flight & frost breath.

2SwoSNl.jpg

3xtGvFd.jpg

wepljKU.png

@Marian-Jiren
With Jiren's armor at full capacity and his mouth shields sealing his lips, the powder bombs were rendered ineffective against Jiren but were more than enough to steal his attention. The moment this first bomb struck him, Jiren was sent into a fit, a sea of flying limps and a tail swatting everything unlucky enough to be within striking distance away. He had no intention of finding out what else those damn insects were capable of

"I have the right. I hold the right to all I see! I sit at the Right Hand of a Magic God! You gaze upon Jiren the Final Prophet! Before his power... You shall kneel!" Summoning the strength of Lord Cooler, Jiren reached out with his mind, raising a whirlwind of rubble from beneath the ways. Lifted by his will alone, a thought commanded them to hone in on the new life signatures. As swiftly as the idea had entered his head, he planned to crush them under a mountain of concrete and steel.'
images

"I. Said. Kneel!"

@Ver @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @Jiren Battle
A crippled tail caught the spear mid-strike, the tipless appendance wrapping its away around its handle like a biblical snake, its growing golden strength commanding to move against the will of its holder. With a sudden wave of power, Jiren forced the edge of the spear upwards into its owner's underarm, seeking to use it as a level from which he could raise her into the air.

"Stab me once shame on me... But stab me twice..."

Despite the situation... Schala was happy that Jiren's old personality returned, thanks to her words.

Though they were still on opposing sides... Battling for the fate of the Multiverse itself, he was... Him again.

Realizing he was about to face her in a hand to hand battle, she drew her swords... Imbuing them with dark magic... Coupled with her still active haste spell.

Her body was a little frail, but... Perhaps, if she saved her stronger spells for later, she could retain her stamina throughout the fight this time.

"Then... It's settled. We'll finish this on even grounds..." She said, smiling a little as she prepared to meet Jiren.

It was when Cordelia struck at Jiren that she was reminded that it was Jiren against... Four of them.

"... Or... Uneven grounds..." She added, seeming a little sheepish all of a sudden.

If it wasn't for the multiverse being at stake, and perhaps this was more of a friendly duel, or sparring session... She would have made sure it was just a one on one battle, but with her friends here... Counting on her, and vice versa to win this battle, for the sake of the Multiverse, it was a little... Different to say the least.

Carefully assessing the situation now, she decided to take up a more defensive stance... Her blades still coated with dark magic as she waited for Jiren to make a move on her first; physical combat was a little new to her... But, she had enough experience to (hopefully) hold her own.
"To hell with the laws of confrontation!" Jiren growled, commanding a sea of debris to Schala in her distracted state "There is too much at stake now! Don't expect honor or Pride in a duel for worlds!"
"Oho, that's so cute! I could just pinch your cheeks and rip them right off!" Marian cackled toward Libra (though despite her laugh, she still seemed visibly agitated), still doing her best to hold off her opponents at bay. Her eyes widened as Libra was suddenly able to pull her golden pliers away from her, attempting to run forward to catch it, only to fall victim to Dlanor's projectile and Chise's and Ruth's attacks, clicking her tongue and trying to smack the latter away, before Jotaro's subsequent barrage of Star Finger did her in.

SHRRK!

A sudden energy fluctuation caught Jiren's attention; a soul was flickering out... and it was not one of his foe's. The Ki was familiar, forged in rage and purpose, and it called out with a voice that reminded him of home.

"Marian..." Jiren muttered, his black eyes opened wide "No... Not you!" In a flip and a flash, Jiren arrived at her side, basking in his own failure. The powers of the Frieza clan had clouded his mind and ripped away from his focus, and now she- and more importantly, that Grand Plan- would pay the price. How could he have been so blind?

A pain surged within him. Maybe he had grown more attached to the dwarf than he cared to admit. And why shouldn't he? Her strength of will and indomitable resolve were enough to rival his own; She always did what needed to be done without so much as a second time thought, providing him with some much-needed clarity in her final days. He stirred. He wasn't accustomed to relying on others, especially those physically weaker than he was; it had always saved him from the pain of grief. Perhaps Toppo was right. Perhaps his betrayal had changed him. Perhaps it had made him weak...

Holding her head in his hands, Jiren. Spoke directly to his last companion "Marian... my... friend" He spoke with an inhuman hesitation, or perhaps such hesitation was the only thing that made him human "I am sorry. I shouldn't have let this happen... I shouldn't have been so weak...it's-" His head started to spin, his tense brow frantically trying to anchor it "It's happening all over again... just like home" His Ki spiked. His heart rolled him his chest. Beyond anger. Beyond loathing. This was righteous fury "I let another mortal die on my watch... I have failed us all!"

His free hand became a blazing ball of light, his bones glowing from beneath his newfound armor. Perhaps the right thing to do would be to lend her some of his power and give her some more strength in her final moments... but Jiren had long since walked away from right and wrong "I swear... I swear I will avenge you! You... you don't need your strength any longer" His voice rang cold, his dead eyes staring into hers. "You're dying. Give me your power... and I will avenge you... I'll make them suffer... they'll beg for death. Give me every shred of strength, Marian! Marian!!"

Last edited:

A gunshot rang out. A bullet of aura flew past Lessar's face. Whether it was a warning shot or a failed attempt was uncleat, but the bullet wouldn't hit her either way. Those who looked for the origin of the sound would find Mason standing with a freshly formed sniper rifle. The firearm was still glowing with Mason's signature purple aura that faded as the item solidified itself in his hands. He pulled back on the bolt and the gun made a clicking sound. It glowed once again, another round of aura loaded into the chamber.

View attachment 3317
"Mason, what are you doing?"

View attachment 3318
"Something I'm going to regret," he replied. He stared down the scope of the rifle. He kept his sight trained Lessar, determined not to miss a second shot.

View attachment 3319
"You're going to give us that Arrow, lady. The multiverse is not in a position for us to fuck around trying to get it. I have a sneaking suspicion that you know that already. Perhaps you're already working for our enemy already. Even if you're not, I'm not letting this Arrow slip away."

"We literally just met this girl! You can't just shoot her!"

Despite his sister's chiding, Mason fired another round, aiming for the arm that held the Arrow.

Macy, meanwhile, quickly stood beside Touma and Severa. She created a barrier between them and Lessar, commenting, "This is about to get ugly, isn't it?"

@Ver @Hood Rat @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @City

SHRRK!

One of Pesky Bloxx's decoys shot towards Marian and burst into powder, chasing any mice running over her almost-corpse away and allowing Pesky Bloxx to access her dreams - her nightmares, her desires. Via her eyes, she would percieve illusions of these very dreams replacing the environment, and Ben as Pesky Bloxx was the only other one able to percieve them.

Pesky Bloxx spoke for all to hear.

"The event that changed my life, the most important event - obtaining the original Omnitrix. At first, I thought it was just a toy - much like Jiren is believing it is now. But the obtaining the Omnitrix gave me power. Maybe it was unearned at first, but I soon grew, I soon grasped the responsibilities of a hero with allies by my side - from my world & others.

The Omnitrix's true purpose was to keep peace, allow its holder to see life through the eyes of other races. First, it was every race in the galaxy, then the universe, and soon, the multiverse.

Maybe you could argue that I'm weaker - powerless - without the Omnitrix. You'd be right. The Omnitrix pressured me with responsibility, it instilled into me the Ben Tennyson of today - a Ben Tennyson who wants to be a hero, who wants to protect as many people no matter how impossible. The watch may have shaped me, but it's never the device that makes the hero, or his every shape or size or suit, it's the hero himself, his heart and mind.

Until today, I'm still finding out what it truly means to be a hero, until today... well...

... some answers are best left for tomorrow. For today, I will use the powers granted by my Omnitrix to preserve your memories with Othinus. You may be evil to my eyes, but I know that even the evil has resolve and motivation. That which motivates you to fight alongside your master Othinus, I will preserve it in my head.
"

"You are a miserable little girl aren't you?" Jiren cried, firing of a Destructive Eye Beam directly between the eyes of his attacker, giving her a single ultimatum: pull out of her rush, or be split down the middle "You scream. You cry. You leave yourself painfully open"

With Jiren's armour at full capacity and his mouth shields by his shin guards, the powder bombs were rendered ineffective at damaging Jiren, but were more than enough to gather his attention. The moment this first bomb struck him, Jiren was sent into a fit, a sea of flying limps and a tail swatting everything unlucky enough to be within striking distance away. He had no intention of finding out what else the damn infects could do.

"I have the right. I hold the right to all I see! I sit at the right hand of a God! You gaze upon Jiren the Final Prophet! Before his power... You shall kneel!" Summoning the strength of Lord Cooler, Jiren reached out with his mind, raising a whirlwind of rubble from beneath the ways. Listen by his will alone, a thought commanded them to hone in on the new life signatures with the intention of drowning them in concrete and steel. "I. Said. Kneel!"

A sudden energy fluctuation caught Jiren's attention; a soul was flickering out... and it was not one of his foe's. The Ki was familiar, forged in rage and purpose, and it calendar with a voice that reminded him of home.

"Marian..." Jiren muttered, his black eyes opened wide "No... Not you!" In a flip and a flash, Jiren arrived at her hide, basking in his own failure. The powers of the frieza clan had clouded his mind and ripped away his focus, and no she- and more importantly, that Grand Plan- would pay the price.

A pain surged within him. Maybe he had grown more attached to the dwarf than he cared to admit. Her strength of resolve were enough to rival his own; She always did what needed to be done, without so much as a second time thought, and provided him with some much needed clarity in the final days. He stirred. He wasn't accustomed to relying on others, esspecially those weaker than he was; It had always shaved him from the pains of grief. Perhaps Toppo was right. Perhaps his betrayal had changed him. Perhaps it had made him weak.

Holding her head in his hands, Jiren. Spoke directly to his ally "Marian... my... friend" He spoke with an inhuman hesitation "I am sorry. I shouldn't haven let this happen... I shouldn't have been so weak...it's" His head span "It's happening all over again... just like home" His Ki spiked. His heart rolled him his chest. Beyond anger. Beyond loathing. This was righteous fury "I let another mortal die on my watch... I have failed us all!"

His free hand became a blazing ball of light, his bones glowing from beneath his newfound armour. Perhaps the right thing to do would be to lend her some of his power and give her some more strength in her final moments... but Jiren had long since walked away from right and wrong "I swear... I swear I will avenge you! You... you don't need your strength" His voice rang cold, his dead eyes staring into hers. "You're dying. Give me your power... and I will avenge you... I'll make them suffer... they'll beg for death. Give me every shred of strength, Marian! Marian!!"

@mobilepost,morerepliescominglater

Pesky Bloxx couldn't think of a quip to say to Jiren.

"Your loss fuels you, it saddens you, it enrages you, how do you think others will feel when they lose their allies in your plight? No, I'm not just referring to warriors, I'm talking about innocents wrapped in our war - helpless innocents and civilians that you and I once were!

You may have prevented me from achieving my heavier hitters, but nothing you do can stop me from being the same Ben Tennyson on the inside. You on the other hand - the power you got from the Omnitrix, the instincts that come with it seem to be eating away at you. Will you let it absorb you, or will you overcome it? Or did you always have a god complex that wasn't too obvious to me?"

Pesky Bloxx continues the decoy assault upon Jiren, the dust just kept coming.

The Omnitrix sparked again, ready to transition into the next form...

@Ver @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

Last edited:

"Hey! That's Giorno's arrow head, not yours!"
Ermes shouted to Lessar. "Time to hand it back, alright?"

As Ermes was getting her attention Jolyne attempted to stealthily get her string to the arrow to wrap around it and yank it from the girls grasp if she got the chance.

"Aha... What a droll, boring answer. But maybe I should have expected as much from a wishful hero of justice like you fancy yourself as,"
Marian spoke with a shaky voice, yet it was light and soft, as though that reliable kind of answer was something she took solace in. Something so single-mindedly driven by something in spite of the pain he'd went through... Yes, it reminded her of someone from her past. Gone was the sadistic edge of a villain who seemed able to inflict suffering upon others without a second thought. Now, she was merely just a girl, at the edge of death, with nothing to her name. No family to speak of, nothing to leave behind. Just Marian Slingeneyer as herself.

As Ben spoke in turn, Marian giving herself up, her very memories and experiences, to him, she only had but a similar sentiment as with Libra. "S-Stupid hero... What good are those kinds of heroics if... f-for all of your power, there will always be more people that need to be saved? No matter what you do... There will always be someone wishing... calling..." She couldn't even finish her sentence before she coughed up more blood, breathing raggedly now.

"Try as you want to understand me... but it's no use. I could tell you... a-all about where I'd come from, the one I fell for, whom I had to sacrifice for Othinus... but what's the point? I only hope you will soon realize that everything you've fought for, everything you've ever struggled for... Othinus will make it all irrelevant, for better or for worse."

As Rita electrocuted her, Marian was too weak to even yelp out in pain, before she was taken to Jiren's side, the small woman looking up at the alien with weak eyes, and yet... They were also warm eyes.

"Aha... Are you... crying for someone like me? Sorrow and passion... for me... You really are... just like the one I fell for so long ago," Marian uttered, her strength slowly fading the more she spoke, reaching up and stroking Jiren's cheek with her gloved hand gently as he held her, before her hand trailed down and balled into a fist, laying atop her own heart as though making her last vow.

"I give you everything I am, everything I have. Use it for whatever you want. This objective, your own needs here and now... Take all of it. Fight for your people, for me, for yourself... Anything. Do... what you believe is right... Jiren...!"

With a sharp gasp, her eyes suddenly went blank, and Marian Slingeneyer ceased to move forever, her limp arm falling to her own side.

As Marian died before Jiren's eyes, with only a vague awareness of the brief relationship they had together, Fiamma of the Right could only warily purse his lips, stepping back with a tense look on his face.

"... This doesn't look good," he merely said.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

Libra took the time as Marian spoke to quietly retrieve Sorey. Holding him in his arms, the priest brought the boy to Fiamma. "I fear that my return pad is out of commission, but perhaps you can create a portal to send him back to Knowhere?" He asked. As tragic as this situation was, they were still on a mission, and it was going to get far more dire if Jiren responded so strongly to the loss of Marian.

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Crow @Hahli Nuva @Cromartous @Donder172 @York @Marian-Jiren

With a fierce and annoyed little look on his face, Diego glared at the people around him, even at Giorno as the boy was even wasting him time at trying to steal back the Arrow from the girl, an item that was Giorno's alone. Trying to push past his son, the Englishman allowed a raptor to crawl out of his sleeve, the creature already preparing to pounce.

"We don't have time to waste on this rugrat, boy. Just give her as much as a grab, and you'll be able to get it back," the blonde growled, reminding the boy of their shared abilities under Scary Monsters.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back