Status
Not open for further replies.
The people investigating the car found nothing odd about it. However it wouldn't take long before the alarms in the cars around the area started a deafening cacophony of noise. Right now the entire city of Gotham knew something was afoot. "What's causing all of this noise?!" Bruce looked around when he spotted a feather on the ground. He picked it up and looked over it. "Oh no..." He started to frantically look around when he looked up to the rooftops. That's where he saw it.

A man dressed in an owl outfit looked down at the group. "It's a Talon...how far does Bane's powers reach?!" It was quite clear for the group that Bruce was not happy to see this Talon person looking over them.​
@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Jeremi @TeamWayne

"Huh. You kinda remind me of someone. No matter." He exclaimed as he pointed his two guns towards the new encounter. "Whoever you are, prepare yourself. We aren't exactly your average tourists."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Jeremi @TeamWayne

"I guess so? Since there's nothing else in the way now except those henchmen." Dante exclaimed, before having a idea pop into his head. "If we're going to charge in, then we're going to need a plan of attack. Okay. I have an idea."

He then turned towards Felix and shot him a grin. "Since you're so much in favour of charging in there, how about you do some recon on what we're against over there. What weapons their packing, their numbers, vantage points, etc etc."

Then he turned towards Ben. "That Upgrade alien of yours. Do you reckon you could mold yourself into creating cover? Give us more to hide behind if they end up spraying us with bullets?"

Then he turned towards Malzahar. "Hey um... Can your Void Powers create barriers? Like, bullet-proof barriers? We could use that to make sure we don't take unneeded hits."

"Meanwhile I will provide firing support with my two faithful pistols; Ebony and Ivory." He exclaimed as he pulled them out.
latest

"With my Devil Trigger on top of this as well, I can ensure we have adequate firing support while tanking a lot of damage."

Other than a few rats and a cat walking through the alley, Ben couldn't detect anyone else other then the people that belonged to the group.
The people investigating the car found nothing odd about it. However it wouldn't take long before the alarms in the cars around the area started a deafening cacophony of noise. Right now the entire city of Gotham knew something was afoot. "What's causing all of this noise?!" Bruce looked around when he spotted a feather on the ground. He picked it up and looked over it. "Oh no..." He started to frantically look around when he looked up to the rooftops. That's where he saw it.

A man dressed in an owl outfit looked down at the group. "It's a Talon...how far does Bane's powers reach?!" It was quite clear for the group that Bruce was not happy to see this Talon person looking over them.​

It seemed that someone was finally interested in learning more about the power of the Void. The Prophet smiled before demonstrating Void Shift.

KOg93e2.png

"The Void grants me a barrier only for myself, but if you decide to accept the blessings of the Void as well, you too shall enjoy this power..." He responded ominously.​

Malzahar assumed that the unfamiliar man was an enemy, judging by Bruce's reaction. No matter.

"Mortal, if you value your meaningless life, I suggest falling back!" He exclaimed as he floated higher into the air.​
"Huh. You kinda remind me of someone. No matter." He exclaimed as he pointed his two guns towards the new encounter. "Whoever you are, prepare yourself. We aren't exactly your average tourists."

The Omnitrix begins to flash red once more as Ben Tennyson returned to the scene and the beast was gone.

"Sorry, Wildmutt isn't the type to chat," Ben says.

He then turns to Dante. "Upgrade is better at... well... upgrading. I think Diamondhead's a much, much, better candidate for cover," Ben replies, "he even reflects lasers, because, you know, diamond."

Just then, they stumbled upon some kind of man wearing owl-like armour, the Talon, as he was called.

zVmFpfi.jpg

"What's your deal, you oversized turkey?" Ben taunts, noting that Bruce didn't like this guy, as he prepares to transform once more, "I'm guessing that you're looking for me to invite you to Thanksgiving!"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Jeremi @TeamWayne​

The Omnitrix begins to flash red once more as Ben Tennyson returned to the scene and the beast was gone.

"Sorry, Wildmutt isn't the type to chat," Ben says.

He then turns to Dante. "Upgrade is better at... well... upgrading. I think Diamondhead's a much, much, better candidate for cover," Ben replies, "he even reflects lasers, because, you know, diamond."

Just then, they stumbled upon some kind of man wearing owl-like armour, the Talon, as he was called.

zVmFpfi.jpg

"What's your deal, you oversized turkey?" Ben taunts, noting that Bruce didn't like this guy, as he prepares to transform once more, "I'm guessing that you're looking for me to invite you to Thanksgiving!"

John eyed Bruce, and then turned, aiming his plasma rifle, using whatever cover he could find at the Talon.

View attachment 1801

"AQUAWOMAN, NO!!" SeeU watched in terror as Aquawoman was pulled under. "We have to help her!! I-I can swim if I need to, I'm waterproof and don't need to breathe like humans do!"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"Don't, just wait here." Bishamon said before moving to approach the pond.

She had intended to use her whip, or likely just dive in herself but it wasn't needed...

What felt like an eternity but what had probably been only a few seconds something shot out from the water and landed on the ground hard enough to create a crater. They could hear what seemed to be a woman groaning, but it was quite clear from the silhouette that it was someone or something larger than Aquawoman. "Uhn...I just wanted to be left alone." The figure said as it got up to its feet.

"Bye dragging me under and trying to strangle me?" Aquawoman had now emerged from the water and with trident poised at the figure. "You show it in a very unlikely way." As the figure got up the group had a clearer look of what she looked like.

5690591-orca.jpg

"I was just defending myself! Who goes swimming in a pond in the middle of the night anyway?!" What appeared to be a large humanoid orca. Not something you'd see every day.

"Then I should ask what a killer whale is doing in a city park in the murkiest water I have had the displeasure to submerge in. Are you not far away from the ocean?"

"The name's Orca!" She responded back. "And I'm here because if I left the city Bane would find me and...j-just forget about it okay and leave me alone! I haven't hurt anyone!"​

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @ @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

tumblr_inline_nzoncm7q781r3leyb_100.png

Initially supried, Bishamon reached for her whip but took pause as her hand rested on it, earring gleaming as her Shinki worked in an attempt to scan the whale person in front of them?

Rather startled by Orca's appearance (both her arrival and her physical looks), SeeU took a second to compose herself. "W-We want to help Gotham," she said, trying her best to sound cool and collected. This was practice for being an idol, after all. "If we can stop him, m-maybe you can get out of here."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky@ thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

tumblr_inline_ocfsdf5olD1r3leyb_100.png

"What this one's said. With how things are, we're here to help Gotham..." although she trailed off there and motioned to SeeU as she spoke, Bishamon was wary of Orca. Her tone was even and formal, yet she kept one hand near her whip regardless.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @Kentucky @Kaykay @TeamAquawoman

It seemed that someone was finally interested in learning more about the power of the Void. The Prophet smiled before demonstrating Void Shift.

KOg93e2.png

"The Void grants me a barrier only for myself, but if you decide to accept the blessings of the Void as well, you too shall enjoy this power..." He responded ominously.​

Malzahar assumed that the unfamiliar man was an enemy, judging by Bruce's reaction.

"Mortal, if you value your meaningless life, I suggest falling back!" He exclaimed as he floated higher into the air.​

"He's no mortal." Bruce replied. "The Talons are...not alive or dead, and I wouldn't be surprised if this one has been following us for awhile now." Bruce knew that they weren't going to walk away from this with out a fight. "We can't let it get back to however is pulling its string. Take it down." Even as he said this the Talon didn't seem to have budged.

Rather startled by Orca's appearance (both her arrival and her physical looks), SeeU took a second to compose herself. "W-We want to help Gotham," she said, trying her best to sound cool and collected. This was practice for being an idol, after all. "If we can stop him, m-maybe you can get out of here."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky@ thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"Tch, please." Orca brushed SeeU off. "Like just you guys can take down whatever Bane's planning. He has everyone working under him. Absolutely everyone. I'm supposed to be patrolling too but..." Orca's shoulder slumped and she looked down to the ground. "Just because I'm a criminal doesn't mean I care for anything that Bane's selling. I was a marine biologist, I only stole and hurt people that deserved it. Not...this."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @ @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

"He's no mortal." Bruce replied. "The Talons are...not alive or dead, and I wouldn't be surprised if this one has been following us for awhile now." Bruce knew that they weren't going to walk away from this with out a fight. "We can't let it get back to however is pulling its string. Take it down." Even as he said this the Talon didn't seem to have budged.

"Tch, please." Orca brushed SeeU off. "Like just you guys can take down whatever Bane's planning. He has everyone working under him. Absolutely everyone. I'm supposed to be patrolling too but..." Orca's shoulder slumped and she looked down to the ground. "Just because I'm a criminal doesn't mean I care for anything that Bane's selling. I was a marine biologist, I only stole and hurt people that deserved it. Not...this."

tumblr_inline_nl2h68MBVG1sv22sw.png

"So you're just gonna give up?" Harper asked, placing her hands in her hips in an annoyed fashion. "We have enough people on our side to kick Bane's sorry ass! Besides, you said that you only hurt people who deserve it, right?

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

Well Bane definitely deserves it."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Zireael @Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @belVita @Kentucky @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

"Oh, so he's a special snowflake?" Felix asked sarcastically to Bruce before turning to face the Talon.

tumblr_ncbtve0EGX1ry8rcwo1_500.gif

"I accept your charrenge, Taron-San." Felix spoke in an obviously stereotypical Japanese voice before abruptly throwing a combat knife at the figure's head.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Okami @TeamWayne​

"Time for four arms of fun!" Ben says as he slams his watch down. The being he transformed into, however, didn't have four arms.

bUy04RD.jpg

"Huh, Ghostfreak? But I could've sworn I chose Fourarm- huh? Something's happening... oh no, I knew it..."

The being, 'Ghostfreak', proceeded to rip its outer skin off, unveiling a terrifying monstrousity underneath. To add to the terror, its head shifted a hundred and eighty degrees. The Omnitrix emblem on its chest was now hidden away by its enticing, stripy tentacles.

Sandra might not be able to feel Ben closeby anymore.

toB328D.jpg

"I LIIIIIVE AGAIN! Ahahahahaha!"

The monstrousity known as Ghostfreak phased into the ground and phased back, this time behind Talon. It used its tentacles to grasp Talon's limbs, exerting monstrous, violent strength in an effort to shatter the armour. During this effort to break the armour, Ghostfreak would repeatedly phase in and out of the floor below, and Talon would be repeatedly smacked onto said floor.

"Once your shell has been cracked... oh, you shall see..." Ghostfreak's raspy voice sounded.

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Okami @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Jeremi @TeamWayne​

". . .A marine biologist?"

<Good grief, this is hitting too close to home.>

Jotaro didn't know what to think of this Orca character. He was already standing firm when she emerged from the water, ready to sic Star Platinum and pummel the enemy to a bloody pulp. He had an urge to shoot a glare towards Harper, who'd doubted his claim, but that wasn't top priority right now. Orca's explanation and bizarre appearance prompted Jotaro to hold back - the creature itself looked. . .interesting, at least. Something he'd talk about in his classes.

That is, until she tried to pass off her crimes.

"Anyone with a brain knows that's bullshit."

Jotaro slowly approached, hands in his pockets/Star Platinum wasn't present at all - as far as this Orca knew, Jotaro was completely unarmed. He just looked like a Japanese tourist.

tumblr_n3j41trf0i1seu5f5o7_r1_250.png

"You're scared of Bane? Hm. That's no good."

"You should be more afraid of what's closer to you."

"Tell us where the Iceberg Lounge is."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Zireael @Josh @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @belVita @Kentucky @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

"Well, we do not really have any use for you either. Our numbers are already plenty enough to crush a man who runs a sole city. As long as you do not attack us either, do what you like."

As far as Soujirou was concerned, this whale woman abomination wasn't worth spending effort to recruit. Whether they left her and went on their way or chopped her into sushi didn't really matter. The swordsman was ready to just walk along and forget any of it even happened.

"Oh, after you answer this man's question, at least," he gestured to Jotaro.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kentucky @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"So you're just gonna give up?" Harper asked, placing her hands in her hips in an annoyed fashion. "We have enough people on our side to kick Bane's sorry ass! Besides, you said that you only hurt people who deserve it, right?

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Zireael @Josh @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @belVita @Kentucky @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman
K looked over the monster of a woman, mind drifting to the giant hologram prostitutes of his past. He pursed his lips, staring up at the creature. "We need you to at least tell us what you know about Bane. Where patrols are, where Bane is, what his security is like."
ryan_gosling_blade_runner_2049_featured-1.jpg

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

Last edited:

"Oh, so he's a special snowflake?" Felix asked sarcastically to Bruce before turning to face the Talon.

tumblr_ncbtve0EGX1ry8rcwo1_500.gif

"I accept your charrenge, Taron-San." Felix spoke in an obviously stereotypical Japanese voice before abruptly throwing a combat knife at the figure's head.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @dark @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Okami @TeamWayne​

The Talon casually snatched the knife out from the air when it came close enough.

"Time for four arms of fun!" Ben says as he slams his watch down. The being he transformed into, however, didn't have four arms.

bUy04RD.jpg

"Huh, Ghostfreak? But I could've sworn I chose Fourarm- huh? Something's happening... oh no, I knew it..."

The being, 'Ghostfreak', proceeded to rip its outer skin off, unveiling a terrifying monstrousity underneath. To add to the terror, its head shifted a hundred and eighty degrees. The Omnitrix emblem on its chest was now hidden away by its enticing, stripy tentacles.

toB328D.jpg

The monstrousity known as Ghostfreak phased into the ground and phased back, this time behind Talon. It used its tentacles to grasp Talon's limbs, exerting monstrous, violent strength in an effort to shatter the armour. During this effort to break the armour, Ghostfreak would repeatedly phase in and out of the floor below, and Talon would be repeatedly smacked onto said floor.

"Once your shell has been cracked... oh, you shall see..." Ghostfreak's raspy voice sounded.

If the attack was causing any discomfort to the Talon then it wasn't showing it. Once the armor cracked Ghostfreak saw a pale human face with multiple scars staring back at him.

"Why isn't he doing anything?" Bruce wondered aloud to himself.

Jotaro didn't know what to think of this Orca character. He was already standing firm when she emerged from the water, ready to sic Star Platinum and pummel the enemy to a bloody pulp. He had an urge to shoot a glare towards Harper, who'd doubted his claim, but that wasn't top priority right now. Orca's explanation and bizarre appearance prompted Jotaro to hold back - the creature itself looked. . .interesting, at least. Something he'd talk about in his classes.

Jotaro slowly approached, hands in his pockets/Star Platinum wasn't present at all - as far as this Orca knew, Jotaro was completely unarmed. He just looked like a Japanese tourist.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Zireael @Josh @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @belVita @Kentucky @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

This guy looked really scary, and Orca had stared down Batman on a number of occasions. "You just go right over this park and a piece of the city and you'll find it docked at the harbor." She responded pointing towards the path. "What are you heading to the Iceberg lounge for anyway? I thought you were going to face Bane?"​

K looked over the monster of a woman, mind drifting to the giant hologram prostitutes of his past. He pursed his lips, staring up at the creature. "We need you to at least tell us what you know about Bane. Where patrols are, where Bane is, what his security is like."
ryan_gosling_blade_runner_2049_featured-1.jpg

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @belVita @Zireael @Takumi @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman​

"Bane's...everywhere." The giant orca woman looked around anxiously. "If that's why you're heading to Penguin then good luck, he's much higher up on the totem pole then I ever will or want to be. All I know is that you stay the hell away from those stone giants. I saw one of them bash rioters with its club...the sight was..." She trailed off. "Nevermind."

The Talon casually snatched the knife out from the air when it came close enough.

If the attack was causing any discomfort to the Talon then it wasn't showing it. Once the armor cracked Ghostfreak saw a pale human face with multiple scars staring back at him.

This guy looked really scary, and Orca had stared down Batman on a number of occasions. "You just go right over this park and a piece of the city and you'll find it docked at the harbor." She responded pointing towards the path. "What are you heading to the Iceberg lounge for anyway? I thought you were going to face Bane?"​

"Bane's...everywhere." The giant orca woman looked around anxiously. "If that's why you're heading to Penguin then good luck, he's much higher up on the totem pole then I ever will or want to be. All I know is that you stay the hell away from those stone giants. I saw one of them bash rioters with its club...the sight was..." She trailed off. "Nevermind."

"Didn't ya hear? Cobblepot ain't a fan of Bane either. We're gonna go see if we can... form a temporary alliance." Harper said, choosing her words very carefully.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kentucky @Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Josh @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

"Tch. Sonuva bitch..." Felix muttered before taking out his pistol and firing a multitude of rounds in the Talon's direction.

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @Okami @Archmage Jeremiah @dark @Otto @Gummi Bunnies @TeamWayne​

tumblr_static_bring_back_ghostfreak_on_ben10_by_ghostfreakfan01-d41y0sk.jpg

"Is that supposed to scare me? Ahahaha! I've seen much more pleasant sights than that!" Ghostfreak laughs at Talon staring him back. "So, you're neither dead nor alive, they say? Well, neither am I, hatchling, neither am I..."

Ghostfreak attempts to possess Talon. If successful, he would take Felix's bullets, but take them on as if they were mere bullets.

"Now, let us see what happens when we merge as one!"

bUy04RD.jpg

toB328D.jpg

"What... the fuck... are you?" Dante exclaimed, eyeing the transformation. "Nevermind. So long as you're on our side then it shouldn't be a problem. Now then..."

Dante then turned towards the Talon. "So, you're not real huh? Hmm. Never fought a Ghost before. This should be a new experience. Now, what to use against you... Ah ha! Got it." He then spawned one of his Devil Arms; Lucifer.

Dante then spawned numerous red swords behind him and around him, as he prepared to throw them at the Talon. "Haven't used this one in a long while. Time to break out one of my favourites. This, is the Lucifer Devil Arm. Go!" And he launched several red-sword projectiles towards the Talon. If this connected, they would impale the creature until all of them land in it, then with a click of Dante's finger, they would all explode.

510633-bigthumbnail.jpg

Due to the onslaught of strikes, if Ghostfreak was previously successful in possessing Talon, he would seperate from his body a split-second before Dante's weapon struck the previously-armoured man.

@Widowmaker @Jeremi

This guy looked really scary, and Orca had stared down Batman on a number of occasions. "You just go right over this park and a piece of the city and you'll find it docked at the harbor." She responded pointing towards the path. "What are you heading to the Iceberg lounge for anyway? I thought you were going to face Bane?"

K looked puzzled for a moment, squinting ever so slightly and stuffing his hands in his coat pockets. "Stone giants?" He asked, unsure of himself.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Josh @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @TeamAquawoman

"Mate, forget that blackfish. If she ain't willing ta help? I'll yank it out of her damn mind meself."

That being said, Black would try to find the info in Oscar's brain.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kentucky @Takumi @Kaykay

Jotaro eyed Aquawoman, whom he had hoped was listening or at least confirming this information, before staring down the Orca. It truly was a pathetic sight - a monster like this, cowering under the water and waiting for the surface to calm down. . .just so she can crawl out and start eating the scraps Bane left for her. She's an insult to killer whales everywhere. Something about that fact angered Jotaro on a personal level.

. . .but it didn't feel like the right time to start dishing out beatings to whoever looked at the group funny. Maybe Makoto was right about that piece, anyway. For the lack of a better term. . .they had bigger fish to fry.

Still, something to come back to.​

"I guess we should thank you for that info. . .but, I'll give you some advice instead."

Use+this+_0fdc38fd4461904240b345e6749ed959.png

tumblr_n48sh4w1Pu1seu5f5o7_250.png

"If you stay here for too long, Bane wont be the only thing you'll have to be scared of."

Jotaro looked through the Orca's soul. The air around him cooled, as if a ghost was passing through the area. He turned his head and walked back to the group, allowing the others to say their piece. He didn't know what was left to say, though. Seems like it was time to move on.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kentucky @Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Josh @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

"What... the fuck... are you?" Dante exclaimed, eyeing the transformation. "Nevermind. So long as you're on our side then it shouldn't be a problem. Now then..."

Dante then turned towards the Talon. "So, you're not real huh? Hmm. Never fought a Ghost before. This should be a new experience. Now, what to use against you... Ah ha! Got it." He then spawned one of his Devil Arms; Lucifer.

Dante then spawned numerous red swords behind him and around him, as he prepared to throw them at the Talon. "Haven't used this one in a long while. Time to break out one of my favourites. This, is the Lucifer Devil Arm. Go!" And he launched several red-sword projectiles towards the Talon. If this connected, they would impale the creature until all of them land in it, then with a click of Dante's finger, they would all explode.

510633-bigthumbnail.jpg

Living or dead, there wasn't much to come back from when you explode into pink mist. With the threat gone Bruce still seemed in disbelief. "Something's going on...we have to go, we have to go now."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Atomic Knight @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Jeremi @TeamWayne

"Mate, forget that blackfish. If she ain't willing ta help? I'll yank it out of her damn mind meself."

That being said, Black would try to find the info in Oscar's brain.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kentucky @Takumi @Kaykay

Manchester found nothing else from her mind, other than the fact that she was telling the truth, or how she perceived it at least.

Jotaro eyed Aquawoman, whom he had hoped was listening or at least confirming this information, before staring down the Orca. It truly was a pathetic sight - a monster like this, cowering under the water and waiting for the surface to calm down. . .just so she can crawl out and start eating the scraps Bane left for her. She's an insult to killer whales everywhere. Something about that fact angered Jotaro on a personal level.

. . .but it didn't feel like the right time to start dishing out beatings to whoever looked at the group funny. Maybe Makoto was right about that piece, anyway. For the lack of a better term. . .they had bigger fish to fry.

Still, something to come back to.​

"I guess we should thank you for that info. . .but, I'll give you some advice instead."

Use+this+_0fdc38fd4461904240b345e6749ed959.png

tumblr_n48sh4w1Pu1seu5f5o7_250.png

"If you stay here for too long, Bane wont be the only thing you'll have to be scared of."

Jotaro looked through the Orca's soul. The air around him cooled, as if a ghost was passing through the area. He turned his head and walked back to the group, allowing the others to say their piece. He didn't know what was left to say, though. Seems like it was time to move on.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kentucky @Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @belVita @Takumi @Zireael @Josh @Neko Shogun @TeamAquawoman

She took a few steps back from Jotaro's stare down, but still stood her ground. "Bane is the only thing worth being scared of right now. You all should be too. If you think he's just a muscle guy in a goofy mask then you're in for a rude awakening." Even so...the menacing look had gotten to her. "I-I'd get out of here, but there's really no place for a freak like me to hide."

"You can do whatever you want, Orca," Aquawoman responded quite tired of all of this. "If you do not have anything else for us then we will let you continue wallowing in your self pity."

"Fine...whatever."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back