Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nothing like a good government experiment to start fucking things up" Armstrong pushed his slipping spectacles back up onto the bridge of his nose with his middle finger and staring off into the sky, letting the sunlight reflect deep into his eyes. He didn't blink. He never did. What use was there flinching and surrendering in the face of adversity? He played 'chicken' with the sunlight, certain not to flinch first "Hasn't been a good experiment since democracy. First cloning, then gene-tampering... sometimes the people in charge don't know what to do with their power... unlike yours truly" He began beaming again "Maybe my world hasn't been turned to shit by nukes, but it sure as hell been turned to shit by the La Li Lu Le Lo... you might know them as 'Patriots' or just the Illuminati. Sons of bitches started out playing fantasy football with politics back in the 60s. Some of their members were Chinese, some American, some Russian. Even back then they had the habit of meddling with civil liberties. By '65 they had almost torn themselves apart from the inside, only to be kick-started by some poncy Brit. That's when things got real bad. He seemed to get off controlling information and thought it was a great idea to build a bunch of A.I.s to start running the world. By the time I was old enough to enlist the A.I.s had built up a 'War Economy'. The 5 Ls would start a war on some damn backwater, and hire out U.S citizens to die freeing it. Got the whole world involved in that scheme. Made a fair about of dough doing it too" He laughed "Maybe I'm some'Vault-Dweller' too, coz I was born into a shit-pit too. Except my world's chaos was organized chaos. Even after the La Li Lu Le Lo upon and got themselves shut down, the world still feels their absence. That's the whole reason I went into politics... Coz there ain't a world out there that's fair... Just gotta do what we can to make it that little bit fairer for our own kind. No matter the cost-- you of all people would understand that, right?"
"I never heard of any 'La Li Lu Le Lo', Patriots or Illuminati, the world was just a bit too busy at that point with fighting communism and inventing stuff, like nuclear-powered cars. How do I know? Try shooting cars, they'll go up with a mushroom cloud. And I doubt you are a Vault Dweller. A Vault Dweller is a person who lived in a Vault-Tec Vault. It's more a post-war word, though a Vault Dweller is most of the time easily spotted by either a Vault Jumpsuit or a Pip-Boy. Those Pip-Boys can't be forced off. People who had the 'luck' to be chosen to be in one when the bombs fell. But well... we know now the actual reasons of the Vaults." Maria said to Armstrong, continuing after a moment of silence "We know all too well what you mean. We do what we can to make life better. The best thing we did lately was Project Purity. It was my father's idea before I was born. Ever since the bombs, people have struggled in getting clean water, because most of it is irradiated. Thanks to Project Purity, we have fixed that in the Capital Wasteland. It wasn't without struggle. The Enclave found out about it and tried to take over Project Purity. They tried to poison the water with an altered version of the FEV to kill off all life that was irradiated. We did stop them and pushed them out. Now that we have the water, we can do more. It's a beginning of something more stable. It may just weird to you, but water is worth more than gold in the post-war era."
"Oh... and before I forget, I suggest to change the launch-codes for the nukes. Seriously, ten zeros is not a good idea to use before launching ICBMs." Maria commented after

". . .Huh."

Specter Knight held up his other arm as a wave of dust blew in his direction from the trembling shockwave produced by Shiori Kujou's explosive counterattack. The cursed purple flames vanished as quickly as they appeared, slowly withering into fleeting clouds of smoke that, when they cleared, revealed an unscathed Shiori standing in the epicenter of the explosion.

Countering her own destructive force with...well, even more destructive force. The girl's ghastly sparring partner couldn't evoke much else but stunned silence. After a moment of silence was shared between the two, Specter Knight eventually lowered himself to the chamber's floor and planted his scythe into the floor by its base. He crossed his arms and quietly laughed.

cb7657eca8e6dd7fa6f1ace33f00f555.png

"Hmhmhm. . .you certainly do not lack in raw power, girl. You could make for a promising member of my order, back in my reality." Specter Knight mused. The words escaped his masked mouth easily enough, albeit with a hint of melancholy. "Far be it from me to put a promising fighter like you through that mundane torment."

Where did that come from? For such an antagonistic looking (and sounding; how raspy can a voice get?) creature, the knight wasn't stubborn enough to know when he's been outmatched. Though he'll make an argument in a battle of speed and reflexes, even he cannot raise a bony finger to a display of such raw, unfiltered power. It's that begrudging respect between warriors that occasionally resurfaces in Specter Knight's rotting veins. Something he would've cherished much more a few years ago.

"I've realized that many of my Curios would be more accurately represented in whatever the true tournament arena will look like, but most of the rest of them are more. . hss, straightforward. So, allow me one final test."

Specter Knight finished the exchange by gripping his scythe once more and rising from the ground. The knight scanned the open space between himself and Shiori, and glanced around the chamber itself.

He raised his free, open hand into the air.

And then, he closed it into a tight fist.

CCRRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

For at least the fourth time, another booming sound threatened to rupture the eardrums of every fighter inhabiting the Gravity Chamber. It sounded like a thunderbolt had just struck a few inches away from their face, but the haze of the loud noise wasn't the only thing strange about Specter Knight's attack.

It was. . .dark.

Completely pitch black.

This wasn't your average everyday darkness.

This was advanced darkness.

All light in the Gravity Chamber was suddenly erased in Specter Knight's clutch. Any sources of light simply stopped working, beams of energy wouldn't even emit any light, and even those with biological or technical night-vision simply couldn't see past the impenetrable wall of darkness that blinded everyone.

But that wasn't all. There wasn't any noise. There were no smells. No tastes, no sense of feeling or spacial awareness. Try to talk, scream or grunt in annoyance or confusion, but no one can hear themselves. Even their inner voices were muted.

For a few seconds, the Gravity Chamber was lost in darkness. It was like someone had turned off the lights of the universe.

And then, at once, everything came back on. Light filled the Gravity Chamber as much as it did previously, and the senses swiftly returned like they never left. The smells, the sounds, the taste and feeling of the Gravity Chamber was back to normal.

Except now Shiori Kujou surrounded by skeletons.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

A lot of skeletons.

In the short time span during Specter Knight's 'attack', it seems as if a horde of reanimated bones emerged from the floor of the Gravity Chamber and swiftly took point surrounding Shiori. The skeletal sentries mindlessly stood and stared at the girl, carrying nothing but rusted swords and armors. Specter Knight would suddenly appear from behind one of his minions, rising up and motioning his scythe towards Shiori.

Each of the skeletons locked on to her, and a faint twinkle of purple light began to manifest in their eye sockets.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMABAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

Like a firing squad set to execute, a hailstorm of magical missiles suddenly soared towards Shiori from all directions. The sentries continuously rattled their target with volleys of magic missiles from their empty eye sockets, while seamlessly tracking her movements and not stopping their attack until destroyed.

Was this undead firing squad lethal? Get hit, and see what happens.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber
After all of the unusual things going on, the entire squad and Maria had their rifles trained on the skeletons and Specter Knight. Maria had just about enough of it and swapped her rifle with the Fat Man. She takes, with difficulty, a mini nuke and places it on the launcher. Loading the weapon and holding it ready in case the skeletons attack. Should they attack even one member of the squad, they would all return fire.

"Shit" Cole murmured, sensing the fluctuation in power. Ki, in its simplest form, was routed in electricity, and Cole could sense something a few miles away lighting up like a Christmas tree. With everyone sparring or training, he had expected some large power's to emergy- the door to the time chamber had been bleeding energy like a gash ever since he had arrived, and the Majin's energy had attracted his attention the instant she had transformed, but Vegeta? His energy hadn't only grown, but also shifted. The charge from his distant electrons seemed to shift on their axis, turning the positive charges negative and the negative positive. He was in a state of flux. A highly dangerous state of flux.

Vegeta had hardly struck him as the most stable man, to begin with, but high energies were now placing him in an entirely different ballpark- whatever was going down at Capsel Corp, they needed all the help they could get. In a heartbeat, Cole propelled himself into the air in a collum of thunder, riding the magnetic currents towards his destination.

"What's going on in there?!" Cole cried, hammering on the side of the Capsel Corp ship "I'm sensing some crazy energy! Someone open up?!"
@Crow
@Mobilepost

During the supposed internal ruckus, a technological sword with a red-white colour scheme and light blue glowing wire-like markings would stab through the walls of the spaceship, barely missing Cole's head, before it retreated back.

Must be some intense stuff, too intense for someone in there to just casually open the door.

R5K2vkC.png

"This isn't good," a voice from behind Cole says, "even with Flora, they're having serious trouble! Just what is going on?"

She turns to Cole.

"I'm going to give my friends the upper hand. Ready to help?"

@Cromartous @CapsuleCorp(OutsideSpaceShip)​

"I never heard of any 'La Li Lu Le Lo', Patriots or Illuminati, the world was just a bit too busy at that point with fighting communism and inventing stuff, like nuclear-powered cars
"We'd probably have those too if the limb-dicks in Congress weren't so beholden to the goddamn regulations oil chains...Liberals...."

"And I doubt you are a Vault Dweller. A Vault Dweller is a person who lived in a Vault-Tec Vault. It's more a post-war word, though a Vault Dweller is most of the time easily spotted by either a Vault Jumpsuit or a Pip-Boy. Those Pip-Boys can't be forced off. People who had the 'luck' to be chosen to be in one when the bombs fell. But well... we know now the actual reasons of the Vaults." Maria said to Armstrong, continuing after a moment of silence "We know all too well what you mean.
"It was a metaphor more than anythi-- ya'know what? Never mind"

We do what we can to make life better. The best thing we did lately was Project Purity. It was my father's idea before I was born. Ever since the bombs, people have struggled in getting clean water, because most of it is irradiated. Thanks to Project Purity, we have fixed that in the Capital Wasteland. It wasn't without struggle. The Enclave found out about it and tried to take over Project Purity. They tried to poison the water with an altered version of the FEV to kill off all life that was irradiated. We did stop them and pushed them out. Now that we have the water, we can do more. It's a beginning of something more stable. It may just weird to you, but water is worth more than gold in the post-war era.".
"So what was oil to the 21st century becomes water to the 23rd? Now that's damn interesting..." A smile began to dance in the corners of Armstrong's mouth "We'll have to set up a supply line between our worlds when all this is... settled... Our water for what's left of your 'Nuclear Engines'... Could prove to be mutually beneficial- the one thing we have too much of is water..."

"Oh... and before I forget, I suggest to change the launch-codes for the nukes. Seriously, ten zeros is not a good idea to use before launching ICBMs." Maria commented after.
"Ha! Now that's a good one... but in a world gone mad, the one thing you can trust is a machine. Men seemed to press that big-ol' nuclear button too early, but a Metal Gear will only turn a country to ash when it needs too. I'll damn all the Patriots created, but the A.I.s are alright in my book. We can trust those 1s and 0s for all their worth"

During the supposed internal ruckus, a technological sword with a red-white colour scheme and light blue glowing wire-like markings would stab through the walls of the spaceship, barely missing Cole's head, before it retreated back.

Must be some intense stuff, too intense for someone in there to just casually open the door.

R5K2vkC.png

"This isn't good," a voice from behind Cole says, "even with Flora, they're having serious trouble! Just what is going on?"

She turns to Cole.

"I'm going to give my friends the upper hand. Ready to help?"

@Cromartous @CapsuleCorp(OutsideSpaceShip)
Cole stood helpless as he watched the glowing blade dance past his temple, almost taking his ear with it. Now that was something even he couldn't see coming, even with all the tricks he had picked up from his time-traveling self. Looks like the kid could handle herself, to say the least, but with powers such as Vegeta's, there was nothing to gain from underestimating their foe.

"I think they need all the hands they can get in there!" Cole cried, propelling magnetic energy through his fingers and widening the hole in the wall. Leaping through the makeshift door, Cole placed himself between Vegeta and the others, lowering his stance. "I knew you were an asshole, 'Getes" He let his lighting flow free, beams of blue electricity arching from his chest and arms "Let's go a few rounds"
18j2qwnjlob5yjpg.jpg

@Raynar Saassin @Mobilepost​

Cole stood helpless as he watched the glowing blade dance past his temple, almost taking his ear with it. Now that was something even he couldn't see coming, even with all the tricks he had picked up from his time-traveling self. Looks like the kid could handle herself, to say the least, but with powers such as Vegeta's, there was nothing to gain from underestimating their foe.

"I think they need all the hands they can get in there!" Cole cried, propelling magnetic energy through his fingers and widening the hole in the wall. Leaping through the makeshift door, Cole placed himself between Vegeta and the others, lowering his stance. "I knew you were an asshole, 'Getes" He let his lighting flow free, beams of blue electricity arching from his chest and arms "Let's go a few rounds"
18j2qwnjlob5yjpg.jpg

@Raynar Saassin @Mobilepost​

"Itsuki! Fuuran! I'm back with backup!" the girl exclaims as she enters the ship and unleashes a sword that sparked with electrcity.

"Yo! Mari! You missed the best part," Fuuran laughs as she does a combat stance.

"Apparently, he did as well," Mari hints to Cole in response to that.

"I do not think your friend 'Getes' is in control," Itsuki adds, "he's acting strange, see if you can knock some sense into him."

@Cromartous @Raynar Saassin @CapsuleCorp​

"Itsuki! Fuuran! I'm back with backup!" the girl exclaims as she enters the ship and unleashes a sword that sparked with electrcity.

"Yo! Mari! You missed the best part," Fuuran laughs as she does a combat stance.

"Apparently, he did as well," Mari hints to Cole in response to that.

"I do not think your friend 'Getes' is in control," Itsuki adds, "he's acting strange, see if you can knock some sense into him."

@Cromartous @Raynar Saassin @CapsuleCorp​
"With pleasure" Cole smiled, armed not only with his powers but also with an excuse to give Vegeta the shock he so clearly deserved. Channeling his lighting into his hands and letting it spiral free, Cole formed a large sphere of energy, orbited by several smaller satellites. What was the name Zeke had given it? The Crippler? Or was this the Gigawatt Hammer? He had lost count of all the times Zeke had tried to commercialize his powers, but secretly, he had always enjoyed finding monikas for his techniques, albeit less flamboyant ones than his 'sidekick' would suggest.

"Hear that Vegeta?" Cole cried, slowly approaching the Saiyan, Gigawatt Hammer in hand "We're doing this for your own good..." He took aim, steadying his launching arm with his free hand "You'll thank me for this...when you wake up" With a flex of his fingers, Cole unleashed he bottle power, sending his rocket along the short distance from some side of the ship to the next. With any luck, he wouldn't fry the ship's computers as collateral

"So what was oil to the 21st century becomes water to the 23rd? Now that's damn interesting..." A smile began to dance in the corners of Armstrong's mouth "We'll have to set up a supply line between our worlds when all this is... settled... Our water for what's left of your 'Nuclear Engines'... Could prove to be mutually beneficial- the one thing we have too much of is water..."
"From what I picked up, what everything but water became water now. And I doubt those engines will do well nowadays. Do keep in mind that these engines haven't been maintained for two centuries. Though right now, we don't need more water. We already got the capabilities back to purify it. Though, perhaps it could help your world. While we don't need water, we need something else. Industrial capacity, because we don't really have factories left to produce anything. Though we know little of what is going on outside the Capital Wasteland, so it'd be a better course of action to first find our own ways for production. While I think trade might be interesting between our worlds, I think self-sustainability is a must. Especially at where we are." Maria answered
"Ha! Now that's a good one... but in a world gone mad, the one thing you can trust is a machine. Men seemed to press that big-ol' nuclear button too early, but a Metal Gear will only turn a country to ash when it needs too. I'll damn all the Patriots created, but the A.I.s are alright in my book. We can trust those 1s and 0s for all their worth"
"I'm serious here... I literally found the launch-codes in an open safe in a pre-war base. It just takes one person to infiltrate, be lucky to write the right code and bam... say bye to your ICBMs. And if you're unlucky, say goodbye to your country as it gets nuked by its own nuclear arsenal. I'd agree, if only the robots we have weren't going haywire after two hundred years. I do not know what a Metal Gear is, but I think we'd have more than enough protection with an army of Sentry Bots and Mister Gutsies. But nothing would be better than an army of Liberty Prime. Too bad we can't build more, but to say... America didn't even know how to fully power it. Let alone an army of it."

"Oh, I see, it's one of those," Ben-Majin says, swiftly swerving past Pomada in hopes that the energy ball would hit her instead.

"Are you honestly using one of the oldest tricks in the book on me? I've seen more than enough heat-seeking missiles in my life!"

Behind Pomada's back, an extra-large ki blast was sent Pomada's way!

"Not bad." Pomada exclaimed as she quickly turned around to spot a extra large version of her Ki Blast was right there in front of her, pushing her and knocking her downwards. Getting up a bit, she took a small amount of damage from that attack. "Woah... Impressive... What more can you do?"

@Crow @Lucky @TimeChamber
Once Mari & Asuha were out of the gravity chamber, Mari prepares to head back in.

"I'm going to tell Ms Bulma about this!" Asuha says as she runs off.

As Asuha runs up to Bulma, she seemed a bit teary-eyed.

27VvwPy.jpg

"Ms Bulma... Mr Vegeta is..."

"What's wrong with Vegeta? Did he over-train himself again? He never shows restraint."

@Crow
"Put out of your misery... Are you say8ng you've died before?"

"Yup. Many times, a few being on another planet."

@Alex Azure

"With pleasure" Cole smiled, armed not only with his powers but also with an excuse to give Vegeta the shock he so clearly deserved. Channeling his lighting into his hands and letting it spiral free, Cole formed a large sphere of energy, orbited by several smaller satellites. What was the name Zeke had given it? The Crippler? Or was this the Gigawatt Hammer? He had lost count of all the times Zeke had tried to commercialize his powers, but secretly, he had always enjoyed finding monikas for his techniques, albeit less flamboyant ones than his 'sidekick' would suggest.

"Hear that Vegeta?" Cole cried, slowly approaching the Saiyan, Gigawatt Hammer in hand "We're doing this for your own good..." He took aim, steadying his launching arm with his free hand "You'll thank me for this...when you wake up" With a flex of his fingers, Cole unleashed he bottle power, sending his rocket along the short distance from some side of the ship to the next. With any luck, he wouldn't fry the ship's computers as collateral

While everything was happening, a certain figure in the shadows was watching from a distance.

View attachment 3058
"No... Babidi didn't... I was afraid of this. I was investigating him for a while, but I didn't think he'd actually do it..."

Meanwhile in the Otherworld...

"Baba! You need to let me go, now! Vegeta is being controlled and he's destroying everything!" "Goku, I can't just do that. There's complications to foll---" "If I don't return there right now, Vegeta is going to destroy everything, and kill everyone! Countless lives lost because I couldn't help them! None of my friends are close enough to deal with him, I need to go!" "Fine. But the most I can do is 24 hours." "That's more than enough, thank you!"

Vegeta merely smirked in response to everyone tagging against him, the thought that they needed multiple people to take him down pleased him to some degree. In response to the Rocket, Vegeta grabbed it without so much as breaking a sweat and made it explode in front of him! Amplifying the strength of the rocket and his own energy, he exploded, causing a large wave of Ki to obliterate the ship, leaving them out in the open! Once everyone got back up, all that was awaiting them was an uprising smirk of Majin Vegeta.

Majin-Vegeta-Gif-rileyferguson-34237254-497-279.gif

"Heh heh heh... Hahahaha! You really believe you can defeat the great Vegeta? Please. Your attacks are childs play. You'd be best to stay out of my way... Unless..." He then outstretched his hand towards the city! "You want more bodies piled onto your Conscience!" He then fired a energy blast towards the city and obliterated at least 10 buildings, with quite the number of bodies left behind in the wreckage's.

That was when the figure behind the group decided to reveal himself to them. "No, don't attack him! Any amount of damage he takes will be sent back to the one controlling him, and a great terror will be revived! Stay back!"

That was also when Goku had finally managed to make it over, after being teleported back from the Otherworld by Baba, landing in front of the group, clear as day.

"Vegeta!" "Kakarot. It's good you finally came. I was worried you were going to stay dead forever, and I'd never get the opportunity to fight you again."

@Cromartous @Crow @OutsideCapsuleCorporation​

Last edited:

"Not bad." Pomada exclaimed as she quickly turned around to spot a extra large version of her Ki Blast was right there in front of her, pushing her and knocking her downwards. Getting up a bit, she took a small amount of damage from that attack. "Woah... Impressive... What more can you do?"

"What's wrong with Vegeta? Did he over-train himself again? He never shows restraint."

@Crow

@Alex Azure

While everything was happening, a certain figure in the shadows was watching from a distance.

View attachment 3058
"No... Babidi didn't... I was afraid of this. I was investigating him for a while, but I didn't think he'd actually do it..."

"Baba! You need to let me go, now! Vegeta is being controlled and he's destroying everything!" "Goku, I can't just do that. There's complications to foll---" "If I don't return there right now, Vegeta is going to destroy everything, and kill everyone! Countless lives lost because I couldn't help them! None of my friends are close enough to deal with him, I need to go!" "Fine. But the most I can do is 24 hours." "That's more than enough, thank you!"

Vegeta merely smirked in response to everyone tagging against him, the thought that they needed multiple people to take him down pleased him to some degree. In response to the Rocket, Vegeta grabbed it without so much as breaking a sweat and made it explode in front of him! Amplifying the strength of the rocket and his own energy, he exploded, causing a large wave of Ki to obliterate the ship, leaving them out in the open! Once everyone got back up, all that was awaiting them was an uprising smirk of Majin Vegeta.

"Heh heh heh... Hahahaha! You really believe you can defeat the great Vegeta? Please. Your attacks are childs play. You'd be best to stay out of my way... Unless..." He then outstretched his hand towards the city! "You want more bodies piled onto your Conscience!" He then fired a energy blast towards the city and obliterated at least 10 buildings, with quite the number of bodies left behind in the wreckage's.

That was when the figure behind the group decided to reveal himself to them. "No, don't attack him! Any amount of damage he takes will be sent back to the one controlling him, and a great terror will be revived! Stay back!"

That was also when Goku had finally managed to make it over, after being teleported back from the Otherworld by Baba, landing in front of the group, clear as day.

"Vegeta!" "Kakarot. It's good you finally came. I was worried you were going to stay dead forever, and I'd never get the opportunity to fight you again."

Will had flown over to Capsule Corp, feeling the massive onrush of negative energy. This energy felt similar to Nerissa's powers, and Will feared the previous Keeper had returned. Luckily, she hadn't. Unluckily, it seemed as if Vegeta had finally lost it, or was under some sort of mind control.

Will didn't engage Vegeta just yet. Off in the distance, she could feel great evil. What was with this planet? Seeing the man in orange seemed to have the situation under control with the other heroes, Will decided to fly off to West City, but not before using The Heart to recapture all of the souls Vegeta had killed and restore their bodies somewhere else, far from the danger.

"Alright... They can handle him, I'm sure. Something else is out there. The source of Vegeta's new powers, no doubt. MAybe if I go to the source, I can stop whatever's driving him crazy..."

jHUaqdn.png

"J- just come with me, Ms Bulma! I think it's a lot more serious than that!"

Asuha leads Bulma to where Vegeta was. And ooh boy that was a sight.

"Don't hog all the glory, new guy! OOOOOOORRRAAAAAAA!"

A barrage of slashes from Fuuran & Mari follow Cole's attack, some of them missing, but when they did connect, they had a strong feeling of burn & shock. Itsuki, on the other hand, would release her repeated energy blast, and these were very frigid.

Vegeta proceeds to anhilliate a good few blocks of buildings.

"Hurting innocents? Looks we will have to stop you immediately. All- huh?"

Before Itsuki could order another threeway combo, another person that seemed to use a hair-changing transformation similiar to Vegeta appeared.

"So, what can we do to stop Vegeta's maddened state then?" Itsuki turns to the purple man who seemed to pop out of nowhere, "we can't just leave him like that, can we?"

Asuha hides behind Bulma at the terrifying sight.

"My seniors, are you all alright?"

"Never better, Asuha, though we can't say the same about the lives Vegeta took..."

"B- but Mr Vegeta was training for the Cell Games! He was going to participate to protect the Earth! He must have people he cares about!"

"... that's how we know it's not Vegeta, not in mind, anyways."

"You seem to be Vegeta's friend," Mari says to the opposing Saiyan, "who are you?"

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Crow @OutsideCapsuleCorp

"I'm not really too sure, still experimenting," Ben-Majin says. "Stretch, fire energy, regen, explode, bounce people off and everything I showed you. I tend to experiment with my aliens when I first get them, figure their powers out and all."

Ben-Majin ponders.

"I was going to test Astropod & whatever I'm naming my monkey dude with a round with Stiles. Wanna watch?"

@Raynar Saassin @Lucky @Crow @TimeChamber​

@Crow

@Alex Azure

View attachment 3058

Cole watched helplessly as a city block was torn asunder by Vegata's... by his own attack. After fighting for years to use his powers for the betterment of others- to learn to create and not destroy- it was his own recklessness that has torn about dozens of lives. He has been so blind... The Lightning was always meant to destroy. He could never truly control it. And now he was paying the price for his pride.

Maybe Kessler had been more right that even he himself had believed; The Old Man's path of non-action may have lead his timeline down the path of ruin, but at least all those burned bodies weren't on his head. Cole didn't have that blessing. Every iota of strength he had gain had just assisted in a massacre... it was like Empire City all over again.

"You bastard!" Cole cried, his eyes lost in the seas of the wreckage "All those people...All those families...You killed them for what? To prove a point?!?"

For a single moment - for a flash of lightning- Cole thought of a world where he had never been caught in the accident. Where he had never been given such incredible powers. Maybe that city block would still be there, in such a world. Then again, so many others wouldn't be. No, he hadn't to keep fighting. He had to find a way to avenge Empire City and now parts of this world that Vegetables had destroyed. It wasn't a matter of decision anymore. It was a matter of duty.

Summoning as much strength as he could muster following the explosion, Cole flipped out of Vegata's path, leaving a clear shot between the two Saiyans. If Vegeta was planning on using their strength against them, the least he could do was ensure there was no more collateral damage. Placing himself between the warriors and the city, Cole was ready to stand his ground - anything else Vegeta tried to dish out against the people against the people of Earth would have to go through him.

"I don't care who's pulling the strings anymore" Cole snarled, an icey cloud circling his feet "You're dead, Vegeta! Better hope 'Blondey' over here gets to you first... coz unless the next words that come out of your mouth are 'I surrender', things are going to get real ugly. There won't be any more bodies on my conscience today-- just yours"
@mobilepost

@Alex Azure

"Dying on another planet? Try dying in another universe. This one time, I died three times in a row, and time just kept rewinding until I won. Another time, I died in some wierd alternate illusion dimension, so I went to this sort-of afterlife and continued on. I still don't understand how that worked, but I guess that means I've left a corpse behind in anothet universe. How did you cheat death?"

@Raynar Saassin

"I'm not really too sure, still experimenting," Ben-Majin says. "Stretch, fire energy, regen, explode, bounce people off and everything I showed you. I tend to experiment with my aliens when I first get them, figure their powers out and all."

Ben-Majin ponders.

"I was going to test Astropod & whatever I'm naming my monkey dude with a round with Stiles. Wanna watch?"

"Well, you've certainly managed to learn quite a bit already on your own, which is amazing considering I had to be taught by many historical figures." Pomada exclaimed as she listened to him intently. "Oh, of course. I'll leave you two to it." And so Pomada exited the Time Chamber, leaving Stiles and Ben in there.

jHUaqdn.png

"J- just come with me, Ms Bulma! I think it's a lot more serious than that!"

Asuha leads Bulma to where Vegeta was. And ooh boy that was a sight.

"Don't hog all the glory, new guy! OOOOOOORRRAAAAAAA!"

A barrage of slashes from Fuuran & Mari follow Cole's attack, some of them missing, but when they did connect, they had a strong feeling of burn & shock. Itsuki, on the other hand, would release her repeated energy blast, and these were very frigid.

Vegeta proceeds to anhilliate a good few blocks of buildings.

"Hurting innocents? Looks we will have to stop you immediately. All- huh?"

Before Itsuki could order another threeway combo, another person that seemed to use a hair-changing transformation similiar to Vegeta appeared.

"So, what can we do to stop Vegeta's maddened state then?" Itsuki turns to the purple man who seemed to pop out of nowhere, "we can't just leave him like that, can we?"

Asuha hides behind Bulma at the terrifying sight.

"My seniors, are you all alright?"

"Never better, Asuha, though we can't say the same about the lives Vegeta took..."

"B- but Mr Vegeta was training for the Cell Games! He was going to participate to protect the Earth! He must have people he cares about!"

"... that's how we know it's not Vegeta, not in mind, anyways."

"You seem to be Vegeta's friend," Mari says to the opposing Saiyan, "who are you?"

"My name's Goku. I'm a Saiyan raised on Earth, unlike Vegeta here." "Hmph." Goku then turned to Vegeta.

"So, with that stamp on your head, I can tell that someone's been giving you orders. Is this one of them?! Are you fighting me because of him? Or is this the same old story between you and me? Which one is it, answer me!" "Does it really matter?!" Bulma exclaimed out loud, clearly angry at this moment. "Not to you, Bulma, but to a warrior it matters greatly. You know this as well as I do, Kakarot, that you'll be gone in a day, and I will not miss this opportunity." "Who are you people?! Don't you know the UNIVERSE is more important than your meaningless squabble?" "MEANINGLESS HUH?!" Vegeta yelled towards the Supreme Kai which caused him to panic. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS?!" He then powered up in front of everyone, causing clouds of dust to enshroud everyone and then disappear. "Spend most of YOUR life ruled by another! Watch YOUR race dwindle to a handful! And then, tell me what matters more than your own strength!!" He then pointed towards Goku. "I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince, he is nothing but a Joke! Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny! Thrown into the wayside! He's-He's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child! He has stolen my honour. And his debt. Must. Be. Paid!"

@Crow @Cromartous @OutsideCapsuleCorp​

"Dying on another planet? Try dying in another universe. This one time, I died three times in a row, and time just kept rewinding until I won. Another time, I died in some wierd alternate illusion dimension, so I went to this sort-of afterlife and continued on. I still don't understand how that worked, but I guess that means I've left a corpse behind in anothet universe. How did you cheat death?"

"Dragon Balls." Krillin responded, simply. "We have a set of seven balls which when gathered together, allows you to gain one wish. I was wished back several times."

@Alex Azure

"Dragon Balls." Krillin responded, simply. "We have a set of seven balls which when gathered together, allows you to gain one wish. I was wished back several times."

@Alex Azure

Mason quit his sparring and backed away from Krillin.

View attachment 3059
"Okay, so what's the limit here? Why can't we just gather the Dragon Balls and wish Cell wasn't here? Can they bring people back to life but not kill them? Or some kind of recharge timer? It can't be 'once every thousand years' because you've been brought back more than once. There's a wish I would want to make. A couple people I would wish back."

@Raynar Saassin

"My name's Goku. I'm a Saiyan raised on Earth, unlike Vegeta here." "Hmph." Goku then turned to Vegeta.

"So, with that stamp on your head, I can tell that someone's been giving you orders. Is this one of them?! Are you fighting me because of him? Or is this the same old story between you and me? Which one is it, answer me!" "Does it really matter?!" Bulma exclaimed out loud, clearly angry at this moment. "Not to you, Bulma, but to a warrior it matters greatly. You know this as well as I do, Kakarot, that you'll be gone in a day, and I will not miss this opportunity." "Who are you people?! Don't you know the UNIVERSE is more important than your meaningless squabble?" "MEANINGLESS HUH?!" Vegeta yelled towards the Supreme Kai which caused him to panic. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS?!" He then powered up in front of everyone, causing clouds of dust to enshroud everyone and then disappear. "Spend most of YOUR life ruled by another! Watch YOUR race dwindle to a handful! And then, tell me what matters more than your own strength!!" He then pointed towards Goku. "I have in me the blood of a Saiyan Prince, he is nothing but a Joke! Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny! Thrown into the wayside! He's-He's even saved my life as if I were a helpless child! He has stolen my honour. And his debt. Must. Be. Paid!"

@Crow @Cromartous @OutsideCapsuleCorp​

"..."
"..."
"..."
"Man, you really are dumb, aren't you, big man?"

"Fuuran, don't worsen things!"
"Fuuran, what are you doing?"

It seems that Fuuran had words to share.

"You have quite the past, it defines who you are today, but I don't think anything can fix that. There's a lot in the future to fix, though. You've got a pretty wife, a place to call home and have a family. You have what you need to start anew from your dark ages!

I can tell you what matters more than your own strength - the strength you and others hold, together. Took a while to get with my buddies over here, yet life hands you Goku and instead of seeing him as an ally the same way he sees you, you reject him, thinking he's making a mockery out of your life when all he wants is to help and for some friendly competition."

Fuuran shifts her eyes to Asuha, who is still hiding behind Bulma, for a bit.

"I know someone who wishes to be the strongest some day too. She's even made a vow to us. While I want her to reach her goal, I also want her to reach towards it with others by her side, not to take offense in others surpassing her solely because she couldn't fulfil her own vows. I can accept her being a crybaby, but not a petty, whining crybaby."

"F- Fuuran-senpai..."

Fuuran raises her sword.

"Is this the part where you blast me and say 'silence'? Because that would give me an excuse to kick your butt."

@Raynar Saassin @Cromartous @Crow @OutsideCapsuleCorp​

Last edited:
". . .Huh."

Specter Knight held up his other arm as a wave of dust blew in his direction from the trembling shockwave produced by Shiori Kujou's explosive counterattack. The cursed purple flames vanished as quickly as they appeared, slowly withering into fleeting clouds of smoke that, when they cleared, revealed an unscathed Shiori standing in the epicenter of the explosion.

Countering her own destructive force with...well, even more destructive force. The girl's ghastly sparring partner couldn't evoke much else but stunned silence. After a moment of silence was shared between the two, Specter Knight eventually lowered himself to the chamber's floor and planted his scythe into the floor by its base. He crossed his arms and quietly laughed.

cb7657eca8e6dd7fa6f1ace33f00f555.png

"Hmhmhm. . .you certainly do not lack in raw power, girl. You could make for a promising member of my order, back in my reality." Specter Knight mused. The words escaped his masked mouth easily enough, albeit with a hint of melancholy. "Far be it from me to put a promising fighter like you through that mundane torment."

Where did that come from? For such an antagonistic looking (and sounding; how raspy can a voice get?) creature, the knight wasn't stubborn enough to know when he's been outmatched. Though he'll make an argument in a battle of speed and reflexes, even he cannot raise a bony finger to a display of such raw, unfiltered power. It's that begrudging respect between warriors that occasionally resurfaces in Specter Knight's rotting veins. Something he would've cherished much more a few years ago.

"I've realized that many of my Curios would be more accurately represented in whatever the true tournament arena will look like, but most of the rest of them are more. . hss, straightforward. So, allow me one final test."

Specter Knight finished the exchange by gripping his scythe once more and rising from the ground. The knight scanned the open space between himself and Shiori, and glanced around the chamber itself.

He raised his free, open hand into the air.

And then, he closed it into a tight fist.

CCRRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

For at least the fourth time, another booming sound threatened to rupture the eardrums of every fighter inhabiting the Gravity Chamber. It sounded like a thunderbolt had just struck a few inches away from their face, but the haze of the loud noise wasn't the only thing strange about Specter Knight's attack.

It was. . .dark.

Completely pitch black.

This wasn't your average everyday darkness.

This was advanced darkness.

All light in the Gravity Chamber was suddenly erased in Specter Knight's clutch. Any sources of light simply stopped working, beams of energy wouldn't even emit any light, and even those with biological or technical night-vision simply couldn't see past the impenetrable wall of darkness that blinded everyone.

But that wasn't all. There wasn't any noise. There were no smells. No tastes, no sense of feeling or spacial awareness. Try to talk, scream or grunt in annoyance or confusion, but no one can hear themselves. Even their inner voices were muted.

For a few seconds, the Gravity Chamber was lost in darkness. It was like someone had turned off the lights of the universe.

And then, at once, everything came back on. Light filled the Gravity Chamber as much as it did previously, and the senses swiftly returned like they never left. The smells, the sounds, the taste and feeling of the Gravity Chamber was back to normal.

Except now Shiori Kujou surrounded by skeletons.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

A lot of skeletons.

In the short time span during Specter Knight's 'attack', it seems as if a horde of reanimated bones emerged from the floor of the Gravity Chamber and swiftly took point surrounding Shiori. The skeletal sentries mindlessly stood and stared at the girl, carrying nothing but rusted swords and armors. Specter Knight would suddenly appear from behind one of his minions, rising up and motioning his scythe towards Shiori.

Each of the skeletons locked on to her, and a faint twinkle of purple light began to manifest in their eye sockets.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMABAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

Like a firing squad set to execute, a hailstorm of magical missiles suddenly soared towards Shiori from all directions. The sentries continuously rattled their target with volleys of magic missiles from their empty eye sockets, while seamlessly tracking her movements and not stopping their attack until destroyed.

Was this undead firing squad lethal? Get hit, and see what happens.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @Kaykay @Donder172 @Cromartous @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber

shiori.jpg

"Hahaha! You really are like me, aren't you? Creating a multi-man attack with just one person is supposed to be my specialty!"

Shiori twisted and weaved her body, laughing as the magic missiles flew haphazardly across the room. When it came to one on ones, it was usually Shiori who gave off the impression of there simply being too many of her to counter. The multi-angled punch she'd use earlier was part of that. Feeling it the other way around was rather...interesting. She almost even felt like trying to one-up the knight, even though it was supposed to be his turn to attack.

Yet no matter how much she dodged, the missiles didn't stop coming. They looked, aimed, and fired like clockwork. And within the confines of the gravity chamber, simply getting out of range wasn't a viable tactic either. It seemed that the only way to put up her defense to his offensive test was to, funnily enough, go on the offense.

Still, like with Specter Knight's first attack, it wouldn't do to not at least see the effect of these skeletons' magical missiles.

"Gah!"

Shiori was finally caught by one of the missiles, crashing into her back. With her movements momentarily halted, she was open to the rest of the skeletons blasting away at her as well. Surrounded by the skeletal execution squad, she took the brunt of their attacks. Whatever the effects of those missiles, however, a familiar voice rang out from above.

"Did you miss me?"

Shiori Kujou fell from the top of the gravity chamber, her fist cocked back like a drawn arrow. Whatever had become of the "her" that had been struck by the missiles, the possibility of "Shiori Kujou takes the maximum damage from the ensuing attack" slowly began to turn transparent. Like a heat haze, like the first defense Shiori had used, that possibility faded away from existence.

Her fist flew forward. Still in the air, there was absolutely no way a fist fighter could actually reach targets on the ground. No matter how powerful her fist, it was impossible to strike something out of range without blowing away the entire chamber as well through a ridiculous shockwave or something like that.

No, the thrust of her fist wasn't an attack. It was a signal.

A meteor shower of fists fell upon the skeletal squad. Streaking through the empty space between herself and the horde, a new Shiori appeared to smash those bones apart with her fist. Then another. And another. A Shiori for each one of the skeletons.

Shiori could change the end location of her fall. This was a given. So all Shiori had to do was give form to each location she could possibly fall to. Specifically, the locations of a certain few targets on the ground.

With the thunderous roar of her fist multiplied a few fold, the Shioris sought to shatter each member of Specter Knight's execution squad with one strike.

@Raynar Saassin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Gravity Chamber​

Chapter 2 - Towa's Intervention

"Like you'd understand." Majin Vegeta responded before preparing himself. "Well, Kakarot? Are we going to fight, or not?" "Of course. But." Goku then looked up towards the sky. "Babidi! If you can hear me, teleport me and Vegeta out of the city. If you do that, then I'll fight Vegeta." Oh hohoho~ Sounds like my plan will come to fruition after all, haha! Vegeta, I'll allow his wish to come to fruition. You finally get your fight after all~ "(Hmph. Finally.)" And then, Vegeta and Goku had disappeared from sight, away from the city and away from all the fighters. How convenient however that Pomada was to show up to everyone just as they disappeared. "I knew I felt something here... I had just returned from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and felt Vegeta's energy... This is not normal for History, this is seriously wrong---"

"KAKAROT!!!" "Hahahahaha!" Two voices screamed from the distance as two large figures appeared:

View attachment 3065 View attachment 3066

"KAKAROT!!! Hmph. You there, you want to die?!" "Ahahahahaha!" "!!! Broly and Janemba?! What?! How?!" Pomada exclaimed in extreme shock. Taking on each of them on their own was hard enough for her, but both at once? She certainly was not prepared for this. She quickly looked towards everyone that was present.

"Everyone! Grab everyone from the Gravity Chamber immediately! I'll hold them off until you arrive!" "Wait, what about you?" The Supreme Kai asked. "I'll be fine! Just go! GO!" "But what about Cell's Tournament? Aren't you supposed to be training fo---" "If Broly and Janemba in these Supervillain States are allowed to roam this world, the tournament won't matter! NOW GO!" She shouted as she prepared to fight both Broly and Janemba at once. "If you have a death wish, come attack me!" "The only one who has a death wish is you, Broly." "Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!" "Do you EVER shut up?! Yaaaah!"

@Crow @Cromartous @OutsideCapsuleCorporation

Meanwhile at the Lookout . . . . .

While everyone was training, something happened. Suddenly a spike of energy could be felt as Piccolo was on edge. "I feel an incredible power... It's coming from... Under the Lookout?!" "That's right, Namekian. It's time for you to taste my vengeance." A voice exclaimed as a person he never thought he'd see again had returned:

"Frieza!? But, how?!" "Wait, how is Frieza here--- Towa." "Honestly I don't quite know myself. But suffice to say, I'm grateful for the woman who allowed me to regain my revenge, if not on that Saiyan Monkey, then on the Namekian who assisted him." Piccolo then turned to everyone on the lookout.

"Everyone. Frieza is a very, very deadly opponent. Do not underestimate him. Prepare yourselves!" "Follow Piccolo's advice. Frieza is a very tough opponent, keep your guards up and make sure he doesn't get the drop on you."

As they were talking, Dende walked into the Time Chamber. "Ben, Stilies, we need your help. A powerful being known as Frieza has somehow appeared and is attacking the lookout. We need your help to defeat him!"

@York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Crow @Lucky @Lookout

Meanwhile where Gully and Aigis are residing in West City . . . . .

"Ahhhh! Help us!!!" "What the heck... Who are these guys?! And why do they insist on posing?!" "Just run!" They would hear screams coming from a nearby plaza. When they move to investigate it, they would find a group of five... interesting, individuals. Once they arrive at the Plaza, the five immediately spot them, and respond appropriately.

"We've come to conquer this planet in the name of Lord Frieza. But first, Introductions!"

View attachment 3069"Recoome!"
View attachment 3070 "Burter!"
View attachment 3071"Jeice!"
View attachment 3072 "Guldo!"
View attachment 3073 "Ginyu!"

"Together,"
"we,"
"are,"
"a force,"
"to be reckoned with! We are:"

"The Ginyu Force!"

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

Meanwhile with Will . . . . .

As she would be flying towards West City, she'd spot three figures underneath her in a nearby wasteland, followed by a few Ki Explosions. Should Will choose to investigate this, she would discover that Android 18 was being knocked around, but by who? As she would get closer, she could hear 18 speak:

"How, did you get so strong? I easily smacked you around and yet now you've gotten tougher all of a sudden?"

View attachment 3076
" . . . . . " The figure just responded with silence. "Hmph. Won't talk will you? Fine. *Huff* *Huff* Just what is making him this strong?"

@Hahli Nuva

"Like you'd understand." Majin Vegeta responded before preparing himself. "Well, Kakarot? Are we going to fight, or not?" "Of course. But." Goku then looked up towards the sky. "Babidi! If you can hear me, teleport me and Vegeta out of the city. If you do that, then I'll fight Vegeta." Oh hohoho~ Sounds like my plan will come to fruition after all, haha! Vegeta, I'll allow his wish to come to fruition. You finally get your fight after all~ "(Hmph. Finally.)" And then, Vegeta and Goku had disappeared from sight, away from the city and away from all the fighters. How convenient however that Pomada was to show up to everyone just as they disappeared. "I knew I felt something here... I had just returned from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and felt Vegeta's energy... This is not normal for History, this is seriously wrong---"

"KAKAROT!!!" "Hahahahaha!" Two voices screamed from the distance as two large figures appeared:

"KAKAROT!!! Hmph. You there, you want to die?!" "Ahahahahaha!" "!!! Broly and Janemba?! What?! How?!" Pomada exclaimed in extreme shock. Taking on each of them on their own was hard enough for her, but both at once? She certainly was not prepared for this. She quickly looked towards everyone that was present.

"Everyone! Grab everyone from the Gravity Chamber immediately! I'll hold them off until you arrive!" "Wait, what about you?" The Supreme Kai asked. "I'll be fine! Just go! GO!" "But what about Cell's Tournament? Aren't you supposed to be training fo---" "If Broly and Janemba in these Supervillain States are allowed to roam this world, the tournament won't matter! NOW GO!" She shouted as she prepared to fight both Broly and Janemba at once. "If you have a death wish, come attack me!" "The only one who has a death wish is you, Broly." "Do you really think you have enough power to beat me?!" "Do you EVER shut up?! Yaaaah!"

While everyone was training, something happened. Suddenly a spike of energy could be felt as Piccolo was on edge. "I feel an incredible power... It's coming from... Under the Lookout?!" "That's right, Namekian. It's time for you to taste my vengeance." A voice exclaimed as a person he never thought he'd see again had returned:

"Frieza!? But, how?!" "Wait, how is Frieza here--- Towa." "Honestly I don't quite know myself. But suffice to say, I'm grateful for the woman who allowed me to regain my revenge, if not on that Saiyan Monkey, then on the Namekian who assisted him." Piccolo then turned to everyone on the lookout.

"Everyone. Frieza is a very, very deadly opponent. Do not underestimate him. Prepare yourselves!" "Follow Piccolo's advice. Frieza is a very tough opponent, keep your guards up and make sure he doesn't get the drop on you."

As they were talking, Dende walked into the Time Chamber. "Ben, Stilies, we need your help. A powerful being known as Frieza has somehow appeared and is attacking the lookout. We need your help to defeat him!"

"Ahhhh! Help us!!!" "What the heck... Who are these guys?! And why do they insist on posing?!" "Just run!" They would hear screams coming from a nearby plaza. When they move to investigate it, they would find a group of five... interesting, individuals. Once they arrive at the Plaza, the five immediately spot them, and respond appropriately.

"We've come to conquer this planet in the name of Lord Frieza. But first, Introductions!"

"Together,"
"we,"
"are,"
"a force,"

"The Ginyu Force!"

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

As she would be flying towards West City, she'd spot three figures underneath her in a nearby wasteland, followed by a few Ki Explosions. Should Will choose to investigate this, she would discover that Android 18 was being knocked around, but by who? As she would get closer, she could hear 18 speak:

"How, did you get so strong? I easily smacked you around and yet now you've gotten tougher all of a sudden?"

View attachment 3076
" . . . . . " The figure just responded with silence. "Hmph. Won't talk will you? Fine. *Huff* *Huff* Just what is making him this strong?"

@Hahli Nuva

Gully had resorted to turning the machine inside out to quench her thirst. A large pile of empty soda cans lay littered on the ground, and a very happy warrior lay next to the machine, resting against the wall.

The arrival of The Ginyu Force woke her from her rest, however and she stood up, cracking her knuckles. Who were these chumps?

"That's really cute. But these people don't seem to like you very much. If I were you boys, I'd leave town..."

Meanwhile, Will had caught wind of 18's words, and flew down to assist. She thrust her palm out to the ground, and a large rock cage surrounded the purple creature. Upon closer inspection, Will could see that it was a human, and she could also feel the dark energy all around him.

"He a friend of yours?"

Will asked.

@Raynar Saassin

"Together,"
"we,"
"are,"
"a force,"

"The Ginyu Force!"

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva

View attachment 3076

@Hahli Nuva

"Whatever you say, alien."
Big Barda replied to Piccolo as she turned to face Frieza. "You are seriously outnumbered and out fought, creature! Your best bet would be to slink back under whatever rock you emerged from or face in humiliating defeat by my hands! What say you?"

Gully had resorted to turning the machine inside out to quench her thirst. A large pile of empty soda cans lay littered on the ground, and a very happy warrior lay next to the machine, resting against the wall.

The arrival of The Ginyu Force woke her from her rest, however and she stood up, cracking her knuckles. Who were these chumps?

"That's really cute. But these people don't seem to like you very much. If I were you boys, I'd leave town..."

"And waste the opportunity given to us by Frieza and that strange woman? Never. Ginyu Force, attack!" Ginyu exclaimed as he and the force attacked Aigis and Gully. Each of them began to attack them one by one, swapping around and attacking all at once, sporting different team attacks and techniques, while also changing targets midway to keep them confused. They certainly knew how to work as a team.

@Hahli Nuva @Minerva @WestCity Plaza
Meanwhile, Will had caught wind of 18's words, and flew down to assist. She thrust her palm out to the ground, and a large rock cage surrounded the purple creature. Upon closer inspection, Will could see that it was a human, and she could also feel the dark energy all around him.

"He a friend of yours?"

Will asked.

"Friend is a strong word. More like tolerate." 18 responded angrily as she got herself back up. "Something's altered his guy to make him stronger. He's usually a piece of cake to deal with, you could just punch him and he'd concede."

As they were talking, Hercule released a explosive wave and destroyed his entrapment. "Listen, while Hercule can be a dick and an egotistic idiot, he's not exactly one to be evil. He practically stays away from any supernatural stuff like what you and everyone else is. So, as much as you might want to destroy evil, don't kill him."

@Hahli Nuva
"Whatever you say, alien." Big Barda replied to Piccolo as she turned to face Frieza. "You are seriously outnumbered and out fought, creature! Your best bet would be to slink back under whatever rock you emerged from or face in humiliating defeat by my hands! What say you?"

"This sounds like insubordination. You'll regret the day you tried to meddle with Lord Frieza!" Frieza exclaimed angrily as he proceeded to attack Piccolo with a barrage of Death Beams. Piccolo quickly tried to deflect them, but was met with Trunks jumping in the way while Krillin held back. "Hey... guys? I kinda don't want to be killed by Frieza again... Haha... Ha..." "Krillin, get up. You call yourself the strongest earthling yet you refuse to fight when your friends are in trouble?" "For some reason, Frieza is even stronger than before... Come on guys, let's go!" "Right. Haaaah!" Gohan exclaimed as he charged up in front of everyone and became a Super Saiyan! "So, you can transform too? All Saiyans must die!" "If my dad can take you out, then we can too!" "Oh hohohoho, is that it? You think you can beat me just because your monkey father managed to? I doubt you can even stand a chance."

@Jeremi @York @dark @Alex Azure @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Lookout​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back