Story Idea Stash

TTTSitN
Yeah, that sounds good!

xx - Character name - Type of creature - Tank + Up–Close Attacker (UCA) + All–out attacker (AOA)
Janni - Hannah - Type of creature - Long–Distance Attacker (LDA) + Trap–maker
roma - Valentina 'Val' Brown - Caladrius - Healer + Sneak attacker
xx - Character name - Type of creature - Tracker + Scouter + All–rounder
xx - Character name - Type of creature - Combo attacker + Negotiator + Distractor

I'm going to try and make it so that the characters have a name that match the origin of the creature they are. A caladruis is a bird from Roman mythology (so, Roman name of Valentina) that could heal people of diseases by looking at them, but I'm gonna tinker with the concept a little. She'll probably be either something like a harpy, or maybe a shapeshifter.
Do you want to do forms for the characters? Also, is there another character that you wanted to play?​

OooOOH I like your Valentina already. A harpy..... sounds interesting.

And yes, imma have another charcater. But I wanna thinking this one. A new paranormal ability. Gonna have to research a smidge and see if I can tweak a little something something x3 and this once, we don't have to have forms if you don't want to.

TTTSitN
I honestly think I might like a super bare bones character sheet. Just with name, age, gender, appearance.

Could I also have the Combo attacker/negotiator/distractor? I think I might do a fairy of some sort.​

Okay. Bare minimum. Sorry, I don't know why I'm not doing the full blown character sheet....

Sure can! Can I have the Tracker/Scouter/All-around attacker?

TTTSitN
It's cool, lol.

And yeah!! Just tell me their name and creature type etc. when you know what you're wanting. You can edit this list too by the way lol.

roma - Character name - Type of creature - Tank + Up–Close Attacker (UCA) + All–out attacker (AOA)
Janni - Character name - Type of creature - Tracker + Scouter + All–rounder
roma - Liùsaidh 'Loo' - Heather fairy - Combo attacker + Negotiator + Distractor

I'm telling you now, Liùsaidh (pronounced loo-sigh) is gonna be really fun to play. I'm going to make her confine to proper fairy rules: she can't lie, if you do something for her she owes you a favour, if you tell her your full name she can control you, etc.

Here's the form I'm gonna use:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapons/Powers:

Last edited:
Holy shit! I actually got a good ability for my tracker!

Name: Lars Karubo

Appearance: 5'6 African with curly black hair; dark skin contrasts with his dark brown eyes. He typically wears a blue shirt that has an elephant on it, but he also has shirts that have some sort of animal that originates from Africa. On occasion, he wears shirts that have animals from North America. Wears dark blue baggy jeans, typical running shoes, and on cooler days, a thin black hooded jacket. He also has two long scars: one that runs down his chest and another down his back.

Weapons/Powers: Werehyena who also displays empathic abilities.

• He can sense other people's emotions (but he's more apt in sensing the more intense emotions).
    • He can also tell who a person is after studying special parts of their emotional aura signatures. Once he can recognize the signature, he can remember it for an extremely long time.
  • He's not fully able to control how much emotion he can channel through and filter at one time.
    • If overwhelmed, Lars can accidentally reroute the emotions he picks up and disperse them to whoever happens to be nearby.
  • Due to his temper, he risks imprinting his emotions onto another person(s), forcing them to feel the same he does. This can make people hurt themselves or others if he doesn't calm down.
    • His temper stems from his younger years. Villagers kept taunting him and bullying him for being different; he got pushed too far, and transformed into a vicious beast. He attacked a few men before running off into the wilderness. He lived away from humans for about a week before Ms. Baccay convinced him to come with her.

• His were form resembles a spotted hyena - but his skin is pale on his underbelly, while his top half is black and brown with mangled fur. He can transit between bipedal and quadrupedal, but he prefers the latter option for faster movement.
    • Is as big as an adult Great Dane when transformed.
    • A portion of his transformations are triggered by his emotions, but more notably, anger. He can still transform willingly, but when it's triggered by his anger, its much harder to communicate and get through to him.
      • His curse isn't transmitted by a simple bite or scratch, like a werewolf. A Werehyena can only pass down its curse via being born with one as a parent, or if one bites you hard enough that their teeth and saliva reach your bones. Then and only then, will someone be a Werehyena.

Bruh, I was just looking through a list of humanoid creatures, and Werehyena was one of them. Alongside were -wolf, -bear, -tigre, and, get this, -rabbit. Can you even believe it?! If fucking fits so perfectly! His were side can help track and scout ahead of territories, while being a good fighter on nearly every aspect!

Do you like him? I suddenly wanted to give him a full body form cause my brain suddenly had this backstory for him *_* uuuuuuuuughdod fndkssndndbdbsj.

And holy shit, fairies can control you? What if you say your name to them and they don't immediately take control? Or is it like.... once they know your name, they can control you whenever they want?

Last edited:
TTTSitN
Oh sick! That's great lol.

It's not quite like mind control, but it's generally regarded as like making an unbreakable vow to do whatever they ask. Some stories say that when you tell a fairy your name, you become their slave, but most are pretty vague. I'm going to stick to the unbreakable vow idea—if you break it, you become super unwell, or super unlucky.

Name: Valentina 'Val' Brown
Appearance: A young, slim harpy, with tan bird legs, a human torso and head, and large snow–white wings instead of arms. She's just over five feet tall, though when spread to full length her wingspan is almost triple her height. While her pale face is humanoid, with dark brown eyes, thin lips, and a cutting structure with high cheekbones and a strong jaw, the most notable feature is her hair, which takes the form of long white feathers, coming to the middle of her back. She exclusively wears tank–tops, since anything else would get in the way of her wings, and she wears loose things on her bottom half to keep her legs free, like sweatpants or long skirts. Her feet are supernaturally large, and her huge, jet–black talons are around the size of her forearm, and are razor–sharp.
Weapons/Powers: Valentina is a Caladrius harpy, a type of harpy who can heal diseases by simply looking at an afflicted person. Her abilities also stretch to physical wounds, where by pressing her wings over a wound she can heal it in under a minute. Injuries or conditions under the skin, like internal bleeding, a punctured lung, or a heart attack, can't be healed unless she can physically touch them, meaning that she would need to hurt the person more in order to get access to the wound.
Additionally, her large talons are brutal weapons, and her huge wings can beat opponents, but not do very much real damage.

Name: Liùsaidh 'Loo'
Appearance: A heather fairy who stands at just four inches tall, and weighs just about nothing. She has two paper–thin wings which are are somewhat translucent with a prominent heather–purple colour, and much stronger than they look—she can fly incredibly fast. She has fair skin, and wears dresses made of common Scottish flowers, though her favourite ones are purple. She even has a wide collection of matching hats, bags, and coats, all made of flowers. She has chocolate–brown hair, styled in a slightly longer, curly pixie cut. If you can manage to catch her face, you'll see that she's a pretty little thing, with big green eyes, a button nose, and a heart shaped face with full, chubby cheeks. Though it's impossible to see, her fingernails are incredibly sharp, and can shred skin like paper.
Weapons/Powers: Being a fairy, Liùsaidh has all of the standard fae abilities. She can always tell if someone is lying. If you accept a gift from her, or tell her your name, or thank her for anything at all, you owe her a momentous favour. If you eat any food she offers you, it'll be so unbelievably good that it'll drive you mad. She can play many fairy instruments, and the music she makes is irresistible to anyone who hears it. However, she is physically unable to lie, and if you do a favour for her, she owes you a favour back, and is required to do whatever you ask. She is also unable to break a promise.
Her sharp nails are unexpectedly competent weapons, and she can create hundreds of wounds on your arms and legs before you can stop her. She knows where to attack to cause the most pain, and to cause the most bleeding.

Name: Euripides
Appearance: An incredibly powerful dryad, who looks like a normal person, for the most part. He stands at just under six feet, and has a narrow, thin frame that makes his bones seem very prominent. He has deep tan skin, and curly, mahogany–brown hair. He has a skinny face, with hooded brown eyes, a slender, straight nose, and full lips. He has a very casual clothing style of t–shirts and jeans, but this is often overshadowed by the fact that his arms and legs are always wrapped in vines or tree branches, and his hair is always sprinkled with tree leaves.
Weapons/Powers: Euripides has incredible power over plants. He can control a tree without even looking it, and can even control multiple, large trees at once, though it should be noted that he needs the tree's permission. While he can control non–tree plants, his powers are significantly weaker. Unbeknownst to him, he is actually a hamadryad, meaning that he is connected to one tree, and whatever happens to the tree also happens to him.

roma - Euripides - Dryad (Hamadryad) - Tank + Up–Close Attacker (UCA) + All–out attacker (AOA)
Janni - Lars Karubo - Werehyena - Tracker + Scouter + All–rounder
roma - Liùsaidh 'Loo' - Heather fairy - Combo attacker + Negotiator + Distractor

Last edited:
And then when your deed is done, you can go back to normal terms? No attachments at all?

And OMFG your characters are fabu!

TTTSitN
I think that when it comes to names, your favour is never really ‘done’, you always owe them something. But this only applies to your full name, which counts first names, surnames, middle names, everything and anything.
I think I’ll say that Liúsaidh tells everyone to tell her either one name, or a nickname, since she doesn’t actually want to have control over anyone.

lol thanks!!!​

TTTSitN
Yeah, she would be totally fine. She would just have to make sure that Liúsaidh wouldn’t learn the rest of her name.​

I think that wouldn't be a problem. She rarely even says her first name, lol.

Hey, after the teaming up, would we have our 5 show up, or would you have those first two scenes that introduce them or something?

Perhaps after another week of Tia And Isabella teaming up with the kills?

When should we have the demon have its own little.... talk?

TTTSitN
Hmm. We said in the outline 'Ms Baccay asks for the Five to try and bring Tia and Isabella in', but the question is, should we have a scene with Ms Baccay and the five, or should the five just turn up? I personally think they should just turn up; it'll help us stay in character with Tia and Isabella, and also make them new and interesting.
Also, sorry if this is a bit much, but would you mind if we wrote with a specific perspective when we're not writing with Tia/Isabella? Like write as if we don't know what they're thinking, or anything about them. That was the way I wrote with Ms Baccay, which I think has really helped me portray her as this mysterious figure that's really confusing and quite frightening for Tia and Isabella. This would also make it a lot more noticeable when we swap perspectives in the second month, to writing exclusively with the five. (Additionally, I think we should both pick one member of the five to 'main', kinda, where we know everything they're thinking just as well as if they were Tia/Isabella.)

A week should be good. We're on Week 2 right now, so if we just make it super easy and say that there's four weeks in a month, then their encounter would happen in Week 3. Then Week 4 can be reserved for Isabella getting more and more comfortable with Tia, but less and less comfortable with the demon.

What do you mean lol? With Isabella?​

Naw, I don't mind it. I'd be fun to write like I don't know anything about my own charcater - gives me some extra thinking on how to write my replies. I think I should have my Hannah be the one who I write as my "Tia".

Okay then that's pretty fine with me.
And yeah, with Isabella. It almost came out when Tia saw her with the bone club, but she managed to pacify it a little. Maybe the demon could come out when Isabella does get comfortable with Tia. Maybe Tia begins to trust Isabella with her not eating her as a human, so she begins to do more and more things. Then when things seem fine, the demon decides to shake shit up... ya know, because it's a demon xD

And just to be clear, you mean, when we're writing as our 5, we write like this:

Hannah caught movement in her peripheral vision. She stopped and tapped on Lars' shoulder. "Hey, Lars. Something moved." She slowly approached the broken door, each shaky step getting closer and closer to whomever was moving behind it. When she touched the knob, the door creaked open. She senses something inside, but what, she couldn't tell. All she could feel was this heavy presence and it was.... something ominous? Oppressing. It inflicted a bit or fear on her, and she didn't understand why....

Until a hiss made her gasp as she whirled around, and she was suddenly face to face with a gigantic..... snake creature. Brown eyes glared angrily at her, and the beast rose up on their... legs?! She took several steps back until she hit the crumbling wall.... and that's when she heard it roar.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"
Does that make sense? Is that how you imagine it?

TTTSitN
Great! I think I'll have Valentina be my main.
And then when we swap to the Ms Baccay and Tech–Genius storyline, I'll obviously main Ms Baccay and you'll main the Tech–Genius.

Yeah, that sounds good! Should that happen in Week 4 then? The things that happen in Week 3 will bond Isabella and Tia, so the demon probably wouldn't be too pleased with it.

And yeah, that's perfect!!​

Awww yeah! Hannah and Valentina could totally fly in the sky together x3

Yeah, uh-huh. Perhaps my Tech-Genius could be one of those.... people with power over electronics? I cannot think of the word....

Okay! Yeah, I can do that. Can't wait to see how Isabella reacts >x3333

Okay, great! Was making sure..... Hey, haven't we've always written like that? As if we don't know some of our charcaters?

TTTSitN
I think that Loo and Euripides are both interesting characters whose 'inner workings' I'd like to keep secret for now lol. Also, I was going to propose an arc where the hunters attack the tree that Euripides is connected to, which would make him really unwell. Obviously I wouldn't be able to play him at that point lol.

I think I get what you're going for. I can't remember much of the idea we had for them lol.

Neither can I lol!!!

We've always written with a slight variation on it I think, but I want this one to be super strict, in a sense.​

OoOOOh okay Roma. Over here with the Victoria's Secretssssss xDDD

Welp.... I think we had our Genius be... well... a genius. She likes making things, and she makes contraptions that would be to better the school and its students. You wanted Ms. Baccay to be hesitant towards modern technology, preferring the traditional ways that she'd always had for the school. Not sure if you want to expand on that tho.

Hm. Does that mean that we won't delve into the minds of the other teammates either? Just strictly on our chosen ones?

TTTSitN
Dude, the best part about making characters is figuring out what they don't want anyone else to know. Gives you all the conflict and the tension you'll ever need lol.

Yeah, that sounds familiar.
I think what I had in mind was more of a fear of technology because she has no experience with it, but she has to embrace it to save the students, which is where the fun character development comes from :)
Maybe Ms Baccay comes to the Tech–Genius (TG from now on because I'm lazy lol) because she knows that she needs help from technology? So TG starts to work on things like tracking devices and security drones or cameras to help the school have a defence?

Not directly. But as the story goes on, more and more of the character's pasts will be revealed. That's what I was hoping, at least.​

Back