The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 2: Fire and Sand

"Turkish Stormtroopers... World War 2..." the Ghost mulled it over. "My database contains some information on this, but it being so ancient... I got nothing. And no, we are not from here. Earth, yes, but not here."

Kingpin turned to the stranger. He said nothing, however, as he reloaded the hand cannon's cylinder. The Ghost hummed. "If I may ask... you seem to be more knowledgeable about what is going on than me. Us. All three of us, probably." It gestured to Kingpin, Alken and itself, but could only manage so much by spinning its rear sections in emphasis. "So... where are we? When are we?"

@Bobby the Prussian @Bad John

[Strife]
Green light shone and subroutines alarmed The machine of the shift in space-time navigation. Countermeasures couldn't activate in time nor could they locate where it came from. Then it faded.
The machine found itself surrounded by simple kinetic rounds instead of the lethal plasma ones that had been wearing down the outer alloys of his armour.
Strife turned his head focusing the main sensor on the combating units ignoring the impacts on him. Only once did he move redirecting a tank round with his axe.
Finishing his scans of the area the robot turned and walked away. The looming 11 feet tall thing suddenly vanishing to the dismay and relief of the soldiers trying to shoot it down.
[Language analysed, listing new vocal options...
Weapons analysed, threat negative...
Geological analysis, location equator...scanning for satellites
Pre-space civilisation detected. Survival estimates, ninety-eight percent]

He stopped standing on top of a building looking out over the city. Pre-space was problematic and so was the negative on satellite scans.
[Alert! - anomalies detected, tagging subjects... tracking]
Strife turned his head towards the location and zoomed noticing the large robots.
A probe launched from the cloaked figure on the rooftop. A human fist sized ball heading in a curve above the other groups heads where it at the peak of it's trajectory emitted a high intensity pulse scan visible even to the human eye. A few humans nearby the target location screamed as the scan burned their skin. The moment the small probe finished it self destructed in a small puff of smoke.
Having the data he needed Strife began making his way towards the group.

[Alicia]
"So in short we are stuck in here with limited food and even more limited water until the storm has settled?" She stated before slumping down against a wall. It had been exhausting to move out there and so far no one seemed to need much help.
Well until the Doctor pulled Alistia away from Xiao.
Her burned hands looked pretty bad. "Hey you need help healing that?" She asked standing up with a low grunt.
Sleep would have been a nicer option but as a trained medic Alicia couldn't rest until wounds had been tended to.
"I have some combat capability, they didn't touch my abilities probably because i so far can only be active for a limited time" She said in response to Neptune while walking up to the cat girl gesturing for her to show her hands.
"With some rest i can activate my armour for a few hours if we need it"

As for Vegeta, he was simply put in a place the robots knew he wouldn't bother them. Plenty of combat, probably would annoy the hell out of him because no one would match up to his power. Both sides, mainly the Ottoman's, fired at the Autobot, as tanks, planes, and soldiers fired endlessly at it to wound the massive heap of metal. Thankfully, it meant that both sides were distracted and the those teleported in could find a way out of the battlefield, but it wouldn't be easy.

"Hmph. Don't tell me that's all you earthlings got. This is starting to get boring." Vegeta exclaimed as he continued firing Ki-Blast after Ki-Blast towards each group of soldiers. He wasn't exactly getting restless as those Ki-Blasts he were firing weren't even a quarter of his full power. Wasting Big Bang Attacks and Galick Guns on mere humans was a wasteful effort in the eyes of the Saiyan Elite as he continued attacking. A few moments after, he found himself just standing in one spot firing while murmuring to himself. "Hmph. This makes me wonder why Kakarot failed his mission to destroy the inhabitants of this planet as a child. These are inferior compared to the power of a Saiyan Elite, but of course, he has to be soft. He couldn't even hurt a fly even if he wanted to, the stupid bastard. Oh well, got nothing better to do than just slaughtering these cretins."

What the ship however did not see was a massive explosion Almost looking like a green star eradicate all the enemy gauna as it took C-3 and dropped her off within a gravity well and an atmosphere at cosmic speeds.

The entire left side of the tiny schematic in her vision was turning yellow as the heat built up from the friction and drag but there was no slowing this one down. In all the confusion all she could do is pull up to try and escape the atmosphere but the ground was closing in fr too fast!

A short moment later a bright light could be seen approaching extremely quick. far faster than a regular meteor could and it was headed right for Vegeta! "Get out of the way!" A voice came from the bright blue light Which smashed right through a bomber plane as it didn't exist but there was no telling if the person heard it in time before she smashed into the ground besides him with the force of a meteor impact. the initial hit digging a crater 50 meters wide before letting her bounce off the ground and impact it once again. This time digging a deep ditch and coming to a grinding halt after smashing into a building which came crashing down upon her.

"What?!" Vegeta exclaimed as he heard someone screaming loudly to get him to move. Against his own will, he moved as asked and flew out of the way but still got hit by the aftermath shockwave from the impact. This caused Vegeta to get knocked back, and caused him to get just a bit angry. "Hey! Watch where you're landing, woman! Any closer and I'd have your head!" He exclaimed as he dusted himself off and outstretched a palm towards her and charged up a Big Bang Attack, a blue orb of energy viable in front of him. "Now you're going to tell me why you thought crashing down onto a Saiyan Elite, especially the Prince of all Saiyans Vegeta, was a good idea, or I'll pound you so hard your mother is going to be jealous."

@Raffia Kiryuin

Meanwhile, with Reinhart...... Well, it was expected he would come, just when was the answer..... And now he has finally appeared. In a massive crossover, with hundreds of heroes and villains trying to fight against a massive army of robots...... Where would Deadpool be?

Well, flying obviously. Not by his own accord, rather an explosion caused by the transformer being an asshole and killing the Ottomans, which included their tanks. Deadpool arrived here, just like everyone else, but he unfortunately didn't know where he was, and when he realized a tank was flying towards him, he reacted a little too late.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He yelled, as his burning corpse flew through the air like a swan. By coincidence, his body happened to land right on top of Reinhart, with the pointy bits of his armor impaling his body to him. So now the merc with a mouth was like bubblegum stuck to the foot of your shoe, except the shoe was Reinhart, and his blood leaking all over his shiny metal parts was the annoying bit.

"What?!" Reinhardt exclaimed as he felt someone impact on his armour as it would appear that a suited individual crashed into him while he was fighting those soldiers. After recovering from the initial impact and brushing off the blood off of his front chestplate, he turned to the masked mystery person. "Careful where you land, my friend. You'll end up causing more harm than good! Ahem." He exclaimed before placing up a barrier in front of him to protect them from the incoming gunfire as he conversed with the person. "So, my new friend. Who are you?"

@Bobby the Prussian

"Hey, uh, Ploots, you alright?" Ben says as he approaches Plutia. "You don't look too well."

He checks Plutia's forehead out of concern.

"I really want to do something to that meanie over there.." Plutia exclaimed as she pointed over to Vortex-25 as she was busy conversing with Terra and Vert in the house. "The things she said to me when we were captors of those weird people... I really want to punish her.. She wasn't very nice to me..."

Meanwhile . . .

"So, you come from a world that creates video games?" "Indeed. However I don't quite recall the one you belong to. I'll have to try to remember what exactly you are~" "I don't recognise you from anything I'm from.. Most of the things we encounter close to you are those Magitek Armour Suits.." "Interesting. Hmm. I wonder just how much those weird people know about us."

@Crow @House

If Kingpin would take a look towards their left, they would discover a unusual sight:

2L5cY43.png

A dead ghost was flickering in the distance, one with a interesting design pallet. Perhaps it could lead to something? It'd be best if they did spot this flickering light to go and check it out.

@Agent Puncake

Last edited:
Alken shrugged, unsure how to answer the Ghost's question. "I don't know who they are, or where this is. I honestly don't know who you are. But, you seem nice, and you're not trying to kill me. So I'd be glad to join your strike-team."

The black and gold one is some sort of gunslinging knight, and the tiny one that called me a Guardian is...a fairy? Puzzled by the friendly strangers, Alken decided to save his numerous questions for later.

Catching the sound of a rifle's safety clicking off, Alken spotted two men leveling guns at him. Turning quickly, he aimed his hand, sparks fizzling off his glove as he prepared a long-ranged electric spell.

Bolt2. Alken fired two sharp, blueish-silver bolts of lightning. The Ottoman troops both flew backwards and landed in a bundle. Slightly scorched but deeply unconscious, they wouldn't be getting up for a while. With that threat dispatched, Alken turned back towards the Ghost, then towards the newly arrived human agent. Alken had no idea who the man was, but at least he was somewhat recognizable; the SOLDIER likened the trio of green lights on his goggles to the similar helmets of his world's military-police. However, he seemed too different to work for Shinra.

"Yeah, I'm from Midgar, sir. This is all news to me."

@Agent Puncake @Bobby the Prussian

Alken shrugged, unsure how to answer the Ghost's question. "I don't know who they are, or where this is. I honestly don't know who you are. But, you seem nice, and you're not trying to kill me. So I'd be glad to join your strike-team."

The black and gold one is some sort of gunslinging knight, and the tiny one that called me a Guardian is...a fairy? Puzzled by the friendly strangers, Alken decided to save his numerous questions for later.

Catching the sound of a rifle's safety clicking off, Alken spotted two men leveling guns at him. Turning quickly, he aimed his hand, sparks fizzling off his glove as he prepared a long-ranged electric spell.

Bolt2. Alken fired two sharp, blueish-silver bolts of lightning. The Ottoman troops both flew backwards and landed in a bundle. Slightly scorched but deeply unconscious, they wouldn't be getting up for a while. With that threat dispatched, Alken turned back towards the Ghost, then towards the newly arrived human agent. Alken had no idea who the man was, but at least he was somewhat recognizable; the SOLDIER likened the trio of green lights on his goggles to the similar helmets of his world's military-police. However, he seemed too different to work for Shinra.

"Yeah, I'm from Midgar, sir. This is all news to me."

@Agent Puncake @Bobby the Prussian

"Just call me Sam, kid." The old soldier told Alken, removing another magazine from an Ottoman body. The weapon he had was a 9mm Sterling submachine gun, a German type weapon, and since Sam had a little history knowledge of WW1, the Turks were still in an alliance with Germany. Though he was quick to figure out this was 1916, the tank models were that of Panzer's, the kind used for Blitzkrieg tactics. "I don't know when we are, but I'll take a guess and say 1940s Middle east. The where is easier, we're in Nazareth. I'll make the assumption you guys don't know why it's famous." The SOLDIER clearly wasn't from earth, the armor was a dead giveaway, even if he was human, while the Guardian he figured wasn't from the earth he knew. "I'll make another assumption in saying we're probably not in any of our worlds. Weapons are too old, giant robots are fighting each other, and I'm fairly certain a few klicks away is a metal guy with a massive hammer for a weapon." Most of his work was stealth based and grounded in reality, but this... This was new. Very, very, very new, but he didn't have the luxury or time to soak it in.

Rather, they needed to find a way out. With the giant robots fighting, Ottoman soldiers pouring into the city by the hundreds, and the artillery bombardments getting closer to their location, now was a good time to make a break for the hills while they still had time. "I don't care where you two are from, so long as you're willing to get your hands dirty and watch my back. We stay in this city, we're as good as dead, so our best bet is to head for the mountain range before it gets dark." He pointed out, reloading his pistol with a new clip.

Speaking of that artillery barrage, a mass of shells were about to bombard the two transformers. While the planes and tanks couldn't affect them, the best effort at this point was to make a large hole in the ground where the two stood and see if, at the very least, it wounded them. Before Hood knew it, if he looked up, he saw the shells coming down like a flock of birds flying through the air. He'd best move away from them fast before they landed. The Ottoman soldiers were quick to run off, catching a ride with the tanks, since they were faster.

While with Reinhart, when he tried speaking with Deadpool, he'd probably notice he was just talking to a corpse. The merc's mask had a hole in it where his mouth was, and all that was sticking out was a tongue. He was dead, no question about... Well, for right now, give it a few minutes. The Turk infantry was getting closer to the massive human tank, and while he could probably keep them away, the numbers were certain to catch up. Right now, every soldier running away from the transformers were heading right for Reinhart's location, and with it, every tank available, and every artillery gun was being reloaded for another barrage, this time on him.

Groaning loudly The chimera took the brunt of that building that collapsed on top of her. Brick and concrete trying to crush the woman who at first seemed to have troubles but soon enough recovered from that fall and impact. Lifting up a concrete slab with a chunk of the upper room and roof still attached to it above her head she looked around.The chimera was all blue and covered in a hard shell that looked like a gown from the 18th century. A strong thick tail swayed behind her as it helped her keep balance when she tossed the chunk of that building aside.

While she was busy with the surroundings a warning message popped up in her field of vision reading [unknown energy buildup detected] Sher changed her focus immediately to see a spiky haired dude floating with a blue ball of energy in front of him. Instinctively she reached for the lance cannon but it wasn't there... the thing was still stuck in one of the tanks thats now headed for Reindheart. "Chimera C-3 guardian of the Liánméng seed ship." She responded while a blue glow began to form beneath the hard shell at her feet. The blue glow was similarly just as bright as the orb Vegeta had but there was something else. Blue sparks like fireflies popping out form beneath the dress and floating up to her chest level before disappearing once more.

@Raynar Saassin

"Nazareth." The Ghost muttered. "Naza- Guardian! Look!" It cried as it flew over to his left. Kingpin took one look, and took off in the same direction.

A few meters away was a blinking speck of blue light, surrounded by a metallic shell. A Ghost - a dead one, to be exact. It's been a while since he's seen one - the painful memory of the Cabal invasion and the loss of his Light was still fresh in his mind. Steeling himself, he gingerly picked up the Ghost, and put it in a compartment in his armour. He'd have time to examine it later.

"I will have to try my best to revive me fellow Ghost." Kingpin's Ghost's voice was solemn. "But before that - we must move. We'll follow your command, uh..." It paused, unsure how to address the stranger with the glowing headpiece. Kingpin himself, however, just nodded at Sam, pulled out his hard-light assault rifle, and held his position, waiting for Sam to give the go-ahead.

@Bobby the Prussian @Bad John

Lera Mishnev, Cyber-Ninja - Nazareth

How strange it was, from one moment be wandering the world, dispensing justice to those she knew deserved it, to being plucked by a strange green light out of her world and into a warzone, wrought with gunfire, explosions and...giant robots? Dusting herself of sand, casually avoiding a few bullets with cyber-reflexes, Lera Mishnev was able to take in her surroundings fairly quickly: Sand, sand and more sand, with a dreary city surrounding her and many, many soldiers. So many dead yet so many still alive and fighting, though one side was clearly more prepared for this than the other, with Tank support and more forces overall...flying the Turkish Flag and wielding World War 1 Era Weaponry, but they had Panzer Tanks and were engaging in highly aggressive tactics likened to the German Blitzkriegs.

"Oh, now isn't this gonna be interesting? Alternate history is one thing, but robots too?" Lera exclaimed out loud, shrugging in an exaggerated fashion, as if gesturing to literally everything around her. "Though I suppose that makes me Weird Thing Number 1, in the grand scheme...huh." She noted to herself, a little more reserved yet more amused as she waltzed off, catching a glimpse of many energy blasts flying from a short man with overly spiky hair.

It wasn't long before Lera had closed in on Vegeta, fast yet quietly, able to catch the Saiyan Elite boasting of his status to the clearly outmatched soldiers. While he was being self-absorbed, Lera leaned upon his shoulder casually, brushing off a sand particle from his arm. "I have to give it to you, short-stuff. With all these tanks, guns, explosions, pain, blood and death, you still manage to be the biggest expression of ego in this entire war, comrade!" Lera spoke at Vegeta's expense gladly, ready to catch herself should he move.

Leon "Seraph" Quinn - Nazareth

"Now now, I don't think we should be teasing the comparatively almighty man here, mechanical one." A voice called from behind Lera, as another man, he too freshly picked from his world and dropped into hell, though he was more well dressed and calm than the Cyborg and the Saiyan, his arms behind his back and sword sheathed to his side as he calmly walked up to the two of them, bullets flying around him, but one that was to hit him was dodged by a simple head adjustment.

"Oh, but it seems like such fun, Mr...?" Lera looked back to Leon, quizzically but also with interest in the new stranger. "Commander Leon Quinn, you?" "Lera. Lera Mishnev." "Good to meet you in such...fantastical circumstances. And your friend?" Lera chuckled after Leon, hopefully still resting upon Vegeta's shoulder. "I think he called himself--! ...Uhh, Vegetable? What kind of princely name is that?" "He's, a prince?!" Leon had unknowingly mocked the proud Saiyan Prince, perhaps they would now both regret their actions? Or maybe not.

Lord Horus, Third Gen Iron Lord - Nazareth

Observing from a distance from Sam Fisher and his new allies, the Iron Lord, Horus, a Warlock having just emerged from whatever transported him and his Ghost here, was ensuring they weren't part of the ongoing hostilities ravaging this old, unfamiliar landscape.

"Thoughts, Ghost?"

"I think we should be a little careful, Guardian. I don't think we can even fallback on familiarity of enemies, 'cause I don't see a Fallen in sight."

"I've a better idea. Let's introduce ourselves?"

Lord Horus's Ghost couldn't even answer, not that he wanted to, for dissuading a Guardian was almost always futile, so he sighed and transmatted back into his "backpack" as Horus ran toward Sam and the others, mixing some Warlock Glides in with his approach to speed up and avoid incoming fire from the other armies should they decide to shoot. Sliding to a surprisingly quick halt next to Sam Fisher, Horus assumed a more proper, lordly stance.

"Excuse me, Covert Op, Knightly One...fellow Guardian? Greetings to you all. And the...tall structures over there." Horus began, thrown off a little by the Transformers in the distance. "I'm Horus, Iron Lord and just as lost as the three of you, I'd imagine...might I join you?" He politely added, his Ghost peeping from behind him at Kingpin.

-------------------------

@Raynar Saassin @Agent Puncake @Bobby the Prussian @Bad John

Speaking of that artillery barrage, a mass of shells were about to bombard the two transformers. While the planes and tanks couldn't affect them, the best effort at this point was to make a large hole in the ground where the two stood and see if, at the very least, it wounded them. Before Hood knew it, if he looked up, he saw the shells coming down like a flock of birds flying through the air. He'd best move away from them fast before they landed. The Ottoman soldiers were quick to run off, catching a ride with the tanks, since they were faster.

While with Reinhart, when he tried speaking with Deadpool, he'd probably notice he was just talking to a corpse. The merc's mask had a hole in it where his mouth was, and all that was sticking out was a tongue. He was dead, no question about... Well, for right now, give it a few minutes. The Turk infantry was getting closer to the massive human tank, and while he could probably keep them away, the numbers were certain to catch up. Right now, every soldier running away from the transformers were heading right for Reinhart's location, and with it, every tank available, and every artillery gun was being reloaded for another barrage, this time on him.

"Aegis," Athena says as she summons what appears to be a hard stone artifact reminscent of a Gorgon's face, down to decorative wings & snakes by the side. For a stone artifact, it was ridiculously durable, as it created some kind of forcefield around where the bombshells just exploded, leaving no trace of even a scratch as their remains fell to the ground. Afterwards, the shield dematerialized.

"Probably the start of one of their strategies, I would assume," Athena says as she observes all power targeting Reindhart, "let us continue."

Meanwhile, Grimlock continues to rampage forward as the tanks either retreat or aim for Reindhart. In fact, he ran over some of the tanks focusing on Reindhart by accident. Athena was fully capable of catching up with Grimlock despite his large strides and great charging.

"The planes are still a threat and can likely execute the very strategy they were planning," Athena mentions as she hovers upward to each plane, glaring their pilots in the eye and petrifying them, before hovering towards the next and repeatedly.

With pilots frozen in stone, the planes would inevitably crash or just move forward indefinitely. Thankfully, it would be broken stone bits as opposed to misshapen, gory bodies.

For some other planes, she would summon serpents within the vessels to converge on their respective pilots.

@TheGreenerGrey @Bobby the Prussian

Alistia scowled as she looked down at her hands, feeling the burning sensation on them. That sucked. Not able to heal Xiao at all and, even worse, having her attempts result in pain upon herself. She reached down for her pouch, pulling out her soulstones. Without a staff she was unable to attain a proper connection to the elements. The only reason she was able to heal at all was because of her own, innate, healing prowess and that the elements weren't completely silent to her either. She put her hand on Xiao's chest.

"I'm sure that, were I to have my staff, I could challenge such a notion. I have seen healing magics bring back the dead before. I have used them to fight against beings whom have ripped holes in dimensions and even fought in dilations of time itself as well. However, there is clearly little I can do without a healing staff. I wish it were not so. At most I can heal others whom hold no such condition about them for small amounts until I regain a staff. I may be best off changing my soulstone to assist in other manners; but I hesitate to do so."

@Bobby the Prussian
---
"Ouch. Ignored outright." said Neptune, frowning as Ben focused on Plutie and the others. "Well, if you ask me, it's pretty straight-forwards. We need to get her back to the Tardis so our cat-girl can heal her and we can't do much to slow it down before it kills her, so it's a timed mission. Course, it's harder because I lost my weapon again. Shame, I kind of wanted to try that stun baton... Oops. Ignore that. Anyways, I think only a few of us can even fight at the moment. So it's not going to be easy."
"I really want to do something to that meanie over there.." Plutia exclaimed as she pointed over to Vortex-25 as she was busy conversing with Terra and Vert in the house. "The things she said to me when we were captors of those weird people... I really want to punish her.. She wasn't very nice to me..."

Meanwhile . . .

"So, you come from a world that creates video games?" "Indeed. However I don't quite recall the one you belong to. I'll have to try to remember what exactly you are~" "I don't recognise you from anything I'm from.. Most of the things we encounter close to you are those Magitek Armour Suits.." "Interesting. Hmm. I wonder just how much those weird people know about us."

@Crow @House
Marcus started at the word "Clockwork", shivering from head to toe. A damned Ticker... in his group! He ought to nail the fucker right there and now!

...no, actually. Marcus reasoned with himself as half of him struggled to rise from the seat, and the other half struggled to keep himself seated. It's highly unlikely that it's him. The guy's from a cartoon, for WAN's sake! Still, he remained uneasy, a queasy expression on his face, blaster half-emerged from its resting position and shaking as he fought the urge to point it Ben's direction.

The members of Samsara huddled in a corner, Irantu mumbling something and the others nodding at random intervals, voices too low to be heard clearly.

@Crow

"Wha- oh, sorry Neptune, it's just that... a lot's been happening lately," Ben apologises to Neptune, "I've still got some juice left in me. In-training, but enough to put up a fight, though I guess I'll have to take the sidelines until I get the Omnitrix back. I'll always appreciate a frontliner covering for me."

Ben clenches his fist as it glows bright, encased by a translucent orb of purple energy for a brief while.

He then turns to Plutia.

"Now now, Ploots, let's not be too hasty. I'm sure that any internal conflict within our ragtag team of heroes and not-so-heroes can be resolved with some good-hearted ta-"

Ben's eyes shifted towards Marcus' gun half-unveiled, seeming to prepare to aim at him.

"-alking. And definitely not guns- I mean whipswords. Yeah, I didn't mention guns. Why would I mention guns?"

@Bobby the Prussian @Snowtwo @Raynar Saassin @Agent Puncake

Kingpin gave a curt shrug, since he isn't exactly the one leading their pitifully small group, but his Ghost did perk up at the sight of another Guardian.

"Hello, fellow Guardian!" It beeped excitedly. "An Iron Lord, you say? And a Warlock! Now we just need a Hunter to complete a fireteam..." It quieted itself. "Well, hopefully it's not whoever had this Ghost previously."

As if on cue, Kingpin pulled out the dead Ghost, and his own Ghost gingerly "picked up" the dead machine, hovering it in the air in front of them. "We found this just now." Kingpin's Ghost explained. "Also, apologies - my Guardian doesn't talk much. I'm not entirely sure if he knows how rude it is."

That earned the little hovering machine a glare from Kingpin. The helmet blocked out the Titan's actual eye movement, but the meaning wasn't lost. The Ghost hovered awkwardly as it dematerialized the other Ghost, putting it in storage, before turning towards Sam. "So...?"

@Nero Kunivas @Bobby the Prussian @Bad John

"Hmm. I don't know why I thought talking to a dead person was a good idea! Perhaps this desert's heat is getting to me! Hahaah!" That was when Reinhardt noticed all the new tanks and artillery shells primed on him, knowing his Shield wouldn't be able to last long against this much of an attack. Reminded him all too well of the Omnic Crisis, fending off all those Bastions and OR-14's while defending Elchenwalde from their attack. "I've got to find some shelter, but something tells me I'm going to need this person. Don't worry my friend! I will be your shield!" Reinhardt then picked up the body of Deadpool and placed him onto his shoulder as he propped up his Barrier and began slowly walking backwards towards a large looking building. Hopefully he can find some safe shelter so he can recover.

Groaning loudly The chimera took the brunt of that building that collapsed on top of her. Brick and concrete trying to crush the woman who at first seemed to have troubles but soon enough recovered from that fall and impact. Lifting up a concrete slab with a chunk of the upper room and roof still attached to it above her head she looked around.The chimera was all blue and covered in a hard shell that looked like a gown from the 18th century. A strong thick tail swayed behind her as it helped her keep balance when she tossed the chunk of that building aside.

While she was busy with the surroundings a warning message popped up in her field of vision reading [unknown energy buildup detected] Sher changed her focus immediately to see a spiky haired dude floating with a blue ball of energy in front of him. Instinctively she reached for the lance cannon but it wasn't there... the thing was still stuck in one of the tanks thats now headed for Reindheart. "Chimera C-3 guardian of the Liánméng seed ship." She responded while a blue glow began to form beneath the hard shell at her feet. The blue glow was similarly just as bright as the orb Vegeta had but there was something else. Blue sparks like fireflies popping out form beneath the dress and floating up to her chest level before disappearing once more.
"Hmph. So you can wield a similar power as well, hmm? Don't think for a second that makes you better than me." Vegeta exclaimed before cancelling his attack and then powering up, his hair raising upwards to spike a bit more upwards, as well as a visible Yellow Aura glowing around him as he revealed his Super Saiyan Swagger:

tenor.gif

"I, am Vegeta. Prince of all Saiyans. Last of my royal blood, bringer of death, destroyer of worlds! And wrecker of your shit. And you are looking at the legend of the Saiyan Race, a Super Saiyan. And trust me; I'm not afraid to hit a woman. Especially one that looks as ridiculous as you. Last I checked, Android 18 was prettier than you, and she's an Android."
@Raffia Kiryuin

"Wha- oh, sorry Neptune, it's just that... a lot's been happening lately," Ben apologises to Neptune, "I've still got some juice left in me. In-training, but enough to put up a fight, though I guess I'll have to take the sidelines until I get the Omnitrix back. I'll always appreciate a frontliner covering for me."

Ben clenches his fist as it glows bright, encased by a translucent orb of purple energy for a brief while.

He then turns to Plutia.

"Now now, Ploots, let's not be too hasty. I'm sure that any internal conflict within our ragtag team of heroes and not-so-heroes can be resolved with some good-hearted ta-"

Ben's eyes shifted towards Marcus' gun half-unveiled, seeming to prepare to aim at him.

"-alking. And definitely not guns- I mean whipswords. Yeah, I didn't mention guns. Why would I mention guns?"

"I just really want to punish her..." Plutia exclaimed under her breath, but loud enough for Ben to hear as she continued to bicker amongst herself about it. Meanwhile Vortex-25 paid no attention to her squabble as she continued to chat with Vert and co. "Something tells me that Plutia is going to be a liability." "Are you so sure about that? While she seems to be impulsive by nature from what I've seen, she's not too bad. She seems to care about all of us despite our... differences." "Hmm. I still wish I shot her when I did." "Not everything needs to be solved with violence.. Let me go talk to her.." And so Terra walked over to Ben and Plutia. "Sigh... I miss my Ghost."

"Um... Is anything going on..? I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

@Crow
Kingpin gave a curt shrug, since he isn't exactly the one leading their pitifully small group, but his Ghost did perk up at the sight of another Guardian.

"Hello, fellow Guardian!" It beeped excitedly. "An Iron Lord, you say? And a Warlock! Now we just need a Hunter to complete a fireteam..." It quieted itself. "Well, hopefully it's not whoever had this Ghost previously."

As if on cue, Kingpin pulled out the dead Ghost, and his own Ghost gingerly "picked up" the dead machine, hovering it in the air in front of them. "We found this just now." Kingpin's Ghost explained. "Also, apologies - my Guardian doesn't talk much. I'm not entirely sure if he knows how rude it is."

That earned the little hovering machine a glare from Kingpin. The helmet blocked out the Titan's actual eye movement, but the meaning wasn't lost. The Ghost hovered awkwardly as it dematerialized the other Ghost, putting it in storage, before turning towards Sam. "So...?"

As Kingpin's Ghost was dematerializing the other Ghost, it suddenly reawakened and began screaming in pain. "Hey hey! I'm not exactly out of the fight yet, Guardi---" He paused for a moment before realising something. There were other guardians! "Guardians! Actual Guardians! More than one got teleported here?! I am so happy to see you all right now, my partner and I got separated due to a separate conflict in this place."

@Agent Puncake

Last edited:
Seeing the man finally let up on the charge up of something big sh also let up on trying to take to the skies as her hard shell suddenly receded to reveal a much more pleasing sight. Still tinted blue like a smurf she at least looked like an massively oversized human female not one of lovecraftian horrors. "Vegeta. What a peculiar name~" She Said while walking up closer as he suddenly began glowing yellow and hair spiking up.

"Oh my and a spiky one too~ Youre not a gauna thats for sure...what a-" Behore she got to ask he already began explaining so she just listened to him rambling. "A prince huh? Well neither i nor my pilot give two shits bout royalty types right Shuzuka?" As she spoke she asked her pilot to back her up a bit but there was no response. "That wasnt supposed to happen...Shizuka?" She asked again still no reply. Giving up on trying to talk to her instead she opened up as her chest and belly split open like doors to reveal an interior with a person inside. That said person however was no longer alive after that crash and simply fell out limply onto the ground, leaving the helmet attacked to a thick umbilical cord behind on the seat that was inside of her.

Instantly snapping back shut she grabbed hold of her pilot. "h-hey youre not dead are you?" She asked a lil worried but no response and the pilots suit showed no signs of life. "Damn it shes my third pilot this month...Captain wont be happy." She put the dead pilot back onto the ground before looking at the spiky guy. "Oh yeah i dont give two shits bout royalty. And this is for calling me ugly!" She said and slapped Vegeta as hard as she could.

@Raynar Saassin

Seeing the man finally let up on the charge up of something big sh also let up on trying to take to the skies as her hard shell suddenly receded to reveal a much more pleasing sight. Still tinted blue like a smurf she at least looked like an massively oversized human female not one of lovecraftian horrors. "Vegeta. What a peculiar name~" She Said while walking up closer as he suddenly began glowing yellow and hair spiking up.

"Oh my and a spiky one too~ Youre not a gauna thats for sure...what a-" Behore she got to ask he already began explaining so she just listened to him rambling. "A prince huh? Well neither i nor my pilot give two shits bout royalty types right Shuzuka?" As she spoke she asked her pilot to back her up a bit but there was no response. "That wasnt supposed to happen...Shizuka?" She asked again still no reply. Giving up on trying to talk to her instead she opened up as her chest and belly split open like doors to reveal an interior with a person inside. That said person however was no longer alive after that crash and simply fell out limply onto the ground, leaving the helmet attacked to a thick umbilical cord behind on the seat that was inside of her.

Instantly snapping back shut she grabbed hold of her pilot. "h-hey youre not dead are you?" She asked a lil worried but no response and the pilots suit showed no signs of life. "Damn it shes my third pilot this month...Captain wont be happy." She put the dead pilot back onto the ground before looking at the spiky guy. "Oh yeah i dont give two shits bout royalty. And this is for calling me ugly!" She said and slapped Vegeta as hard as she could.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll let you get a free hit in. But I'm warning you, if you screw it up---" He was then interrupted as he was just slapped by the large mech and cause him to go flying into the distance. He however stopped himself mid-air and composed himself before flying back towards C-3 with incredible speed. Returning back in her face, he wiped a tiny blip of blood from his lower lip and smirked towards C-3. "You're gonna regret it. You stupid bitch. You have no idea just what you're getting yourself into." He then readied himself for a attack when a cannon shot fired in-between them. "Hmph. Looks like these weaklings intend on continuing to try to kill me, despite all their failed attempts."

"Call me that one more time and il take you into space anf will leave you there" she said a bit more irritated now as she looked diwn upon him. A tank shell whizzing in between them interrupted their lil dispute.

"lets settle this a bit later Vegeta..." she said, looking at the tanks that fired at them. And one had her lance cannon stuck in it. "Hey that bastards got my gun!" she called out and within split second she was clad in the hard shell once more as she shot off towards the tanks that had her weapon. All she left behind her was a trail of lingering energy and more of those blue floaty sparks.

Stopping anruptly at the tanks side she put her foot on it and yanked the weapon out of it. The connection between the two formed as blue electricity arked between her and the lance cannon. "Il br taking that back... Thanks for bringing it here... And now get out of my sight." she spoke and grabbed the tank by its side and simply rolled it upside down. She clearly wasnt inclined to kill a single one of them even if they did open fire at her.
@Raynar Saassin

"Plutie? A liability?" Neptune reached out to tossle her counterpart's hair. "Nah. She's never a liability. She's got some healing spells so even if she... Even... Plutie. You can heal! Our cat-girl is out of commission. Can you start healing us in her place? We could really go for all that sweet sweet HP at any point basically. I dunno if you can heal Xiao as well, but if you could that would be a massive good thing for us."

---

Alistia sighed a bit as she looked at her hands. She honestly didn't need help healing them. Even with her residual power it would be more than enough to heal a few idle burns; at least over a prolonged period. Sure, it would suck and take a bit of time but it was something even a first-timer could handle with ease.

"Yes. I could use the help healing." she said simply enough as she reached for one of the soul gems. "Without a staff my power as a white mage is small. Whoever broke Thyrus... the world will be furious with them for a long time. Possibly forever. It was a holy weapon of great power; but even a simple healers staff would bring me into harmony with nature once more. Who does that? Breaking a healers staff? That's... just wrong. Like taking away a crate full of healing potions from a critical care clinic."

The SOLDIER gave Sam a nod. "Then you can just call me Alken. I'll kill as many people as necessary to get out of this town and closer to home. I was on vacation before this happened."

Alken raised his visor, revealing a pair of glowing brown eyes and an arched eyebrow. He didn't appear to be any older than twenty, but he had more than a bit of focus and experience behind his expression. Studying, he watched Kingpin interact with his own Ghost, and the strange one who'd just sprung back to consciousness. They're not fairies; they're machines. How can such advanced A.I. be packed into the shape of a tennis-ball? It was an odd sight, but Alken waved it off; it was just more proof that Sam's explanation was correct. They were all from differing planes of reality, or at very least different planets.

I'm glad these guys aren't invading my world; they seem fairly powerful. But, it's like Mister Sam said; we're just being thrown into some weird mish-mash war in the ancient history of some other planet. That has bad implications; it might mean something is toying with us.

Horus's arrival was heartening; it seemed that the little strike team was growing, and that the Iron Lord had a Ghost as well. If these people worked well together, it was all the more likely that they could escape cleanly and quickly.

Stepping forward and introducing himself to Horus, Alken saluted sharply, bringing his right hand to his forehead. "It's an honor to meet you, Iron Lord Horus. I am Alken de la Vaettir; SOLDIER, Second-Class. I gladly accept your invitation."

I don't know what an Iron Lord is, but it sounds like serious business. Best to show him the respect he's due.

"So, Mister Sam, which way should we go?" Lowering his visor and wiping some soot off his spaulder, the young SOLDIER prepared to move out.

@Bobby the Prussian @Agent Puncake @Nero Kunivas @Raynar Saassin

"Call me that one more time and il take you into space anf will leave you there" she said a bit more irritated now as she looked diwn upon him. A tank shell whizzing in between them interrupted their lil dispute.

"lets settle this a bit later Vegeta..." she said, looking at the tanks that fired at them. And one had her lance cannon stuck in it. "Hey that bastards got my gun!" she called out and within split second she was clad in the hard shell once more as she shot off towards the tanks that had her weapon. All she left behind her was a trail of lingering energy and more of those blue floaty sparks.

Stopping anruptly at the tanks side she put her foot on it and yanked the weapon out of it. The connection between the two formed as blue electricity arked between her and the lance cannon. "Il br taking that back... Thanks for bringing it here... And now get out of my sight." she spoke and grabbed the tank by its side and simply rolled it upside down. She clearly wasnt inclined to kill a single one of them even if they did open fire at her.

"Indeed." Vegeta exclaimed as he positioned himself accordingly and resumed his onslaught of Ki Blast strikes against the groups of soldiers, ensuring he doesn't waste his time using the big attacks. "You know, as much as it is fun blasting the crap out of these weaklings from afar, they aren't exactly a challenge. Their responses just bounce off of me like nothing. Hmm. Perhaps we need to take a different route, and by different route, I mean getting the hell away from this area and finding some REAL opponents!"

"Plutie? A liability?" Neptune reached out to tossle her counterpart's hair. "Nah. She's never a liability. She's got some healing spells so even if she... Even... Plutie. You can heal! Our cat-girl is out of commission. Can you start healing us in her place? We could really go for all that sweet sweet HP at any point basically. I dunno if you can heal Xiao as well, but if you could that would be a massive good thing for us."

Alistia sighed a bit as she looked at her hands. She honestly didn't need help healing them. Even with her residual power it would be more than enough to heal a few idle burns; at least over a prolonged period. Sure, it would suck and take a bit of time but it was something even a first-timer could handle with ease.

"Yes. I could use the help healing." she said simply enough as she reached for one of the soul gems. "Without a staff my power as a white mage is small. Whoever broke Thyrus... the world will be furious with them for a long time. Possibly forever. It was a holy weapon of great power; but even a simple healers staff would bring me into harmony with nature once more. Who does that? Breaking a healers staff? That's... just wrong. Like taking away a crate full of healing potions from a critical care clinic."

"Hehe~ Thank you Neppy~" Plutia responded happily, clasping her hands together as she looked towards Alistia. Seems like Neptune was the key to keeping her calm and composed... for now. She concentrated herself and applied some healing magic towards her. "I'll heal 30% of your health~ Should be enough to keep you moving at least~" She exclaimed as she utilised her Heal! SP Skill and restored enough of Alistia's health to allow her to move again without feeling too much pain. "Hmm. With Plutia being a healer, we should be able to focus a bit more on staying healthy and take a few more risks." "Hmph. Just because she can heal doesn't mean that I trust her yet." "I can also heal as well.. My White Magic might not be as strong now, but I can still keep everyone healthy as well.. In fact... Let me help everyone out.." Terra added as she concentrated for a moment and casted Cure across the entire party! Everyone in the house could feel their wounds and pain slowly easing away, not pulsating or damaging them as much. "I unfortunately used up a lot of my power to heal everyone here... There are a lot of us so I don't know if I can keep doing that.."

C-3 Flipped a couple more tanks upside down while completely ignoring the gunfire as it bounced off or chipped a bit of her hard shell off which after a moment re-grew. "You know..." She approached Vegeta and pushed his hand down so hed stop firing for a bit. "They're attacking us because they're scared. like a cornered cat they will start biting. Best get out before they start dropping nuclear weapons on our heads. Human kind can be quite destructive when they're pushed to it." She explained. her usual even in a battle cheery self was not seen. One thing she did never expect to fight...the very same race that created her, the humans.

"I did find it rather impressive you came away from that slap with all but a mere scratch but even you wont survive a nuclear explosion." As she spoke she let her tail grip the lance cannon once more as it was moved to her back where it belongs. The blue glow appearing beneath her again as she prepared to take to the skies. "Ive seen that you can fly...why not pay a lil visit to the leaders of those barbarians and TALK some sense into them?"
C-3 was very well aware Vegeta would just kill on sight so she made sure to express that she didn't want him to kill people anymore.

@Raynar Saassin

“Hmph. Don’t need to concern yourself with those rust buckets woman. I’ll handle them.” Jetfire grumbles, scooping up Jason with a hand (who lets out a ‘woah!’ of surprise) and placing the vigilante on top of his head. The ancient transformer then turns towards a building and begins to scale it, powerful fingers piercing the concrete as he scaled it and Jason held on for dear life, taking the moment to kill a few more soldiers.

He moment he deemed himself high enough, Jetfire leaps off of the building. In the second it took Jason to scream ‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SENILE BASTARD?!’ He had transformed into a spotless SR-71 blackbird, with Jason situated in the cockpit.

With the boom of a shattered sound barrier, Jetfire rocketed forward and over the city, disappearing from sight for a few moments, before a shadow flashed overhead coming from her opposite direction as the powerful jet plane utterly destroyed the primitive enemy aircraft, Jason helping to spot and take out a few here and there, but overall feeling quite useless.

“Hey old man, why am I in here?” He asks the transformer, reading the radar absently as planes are shot down on all sides around him. “I wanted to claim my human before that autobot got any ideas.” Jetfire responds simply.

“Claim your human?” “Don’t read into it plucky. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t completely alone here, and it’s not like you can trust an autobot.” “Ah. Right then. I love you too. “That’s gay.”

At hat point Jason glances out of the window, his keen eyes spotting some sort of... see through rectangle? Held by what looked like a robot? “That guy on the ground at... 145. He one of yours?” He asks Jetfire.

“You think any of us would look that fuckin’ clunky?” Came Jetfire’s response after a moment of silence. “Right then. Let’s go say hi.” Replies Jason tersely, as Jetfire’s body banks in the air and begins to lower itself. Racing through the air, the blackbird’s body quickly finds itself surrounded on both sides by buildings as it moves down soldiers and, upon approaching the form of Reinhardt, Jason find some himself momentarily weightless as Jetfire transforms into his robotic form, snatching Jason out of the air and placing him on the ground.

All around them the corpses of soldiers and blown out take burned after the blackbird assault as Jason waved towards Reinhardt. “Yo! You a dimension hopper too? You don’t look like these morons!” He greets, waving a pistol.

@Bobby the Prussian @Crow @Raynar Saassin

Jason, Jetfire, Grimelock, and Reinhardt were just about.... Well, fucked. The artillery bombardment came crashing down on the group with a flurry of one explosion after another, BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM!!!! The toughest of the three were likely to be rattled, with Reinhardt's shield just managing to save him from the blasts and the transformers bodies had strong enough bodies to withstand the blasts but unless Jason made some quick calls and doesn't keep acting like a cunt, Red Hood would be dead, as even if he was inside the transformer, the shock waves made by the blasts were gonna give him a serious concussion.

The explosions were quite close to Sam, Alken, Kingpin and the other guardian, making Sam look over to the area. Smoke rose into the sky as the bombing finally stopped, and Sam nearly put a bullet in the Iron Lord's skull, but his recognition of Kingpin just saved him. "Glad to see we're all on the same footing." He mentioned, chucking the other guardian his pistol. "Check the bodies for ammo if you need it, the grunts have that weapon on them." He mentioned Horus. "Now then, we stay away from the bombs and head that way," he pointed North towards a massive building, "We'll pass by that church up there and move through the neighborhoods. We keep ourselves hidden from sight, move carefully, and don't attract attention, then maybe we'll live thorugh this." Sam told them all, looking to Alken over his killing comment. "We kill when necessary, not through blunt force. Last option only."

@Agent Puncake @Bad John @Raynar Saassin @Nero Kunivas

Back