Side Story The Goddess II: Fate of the Old Gods

AFTERLIFE
Shzz--
"Shut. Your. Ass." Before Billy could summon a magical lightning bolt to strike the car and electrocute- and possibly kill- everyone inside, the man sitting in the front passenger seat turned around and placed an SMG barrel into the boys mouth. "Just shut. Your. Ass."
View attachment 6571
"We've just had this baby waxed. You want to zap yourself? Hold it until we stop for gas!"

"Getting into the N3 is a pain in the ass. The easiest way to get down here is to die." The Driver replied matter-of-factly. "I died in a plane-crash, Pierce choked on an olive--"

"C'mon, man! We talked about this! We were gonna say I died how I lived; drowning in strippers and--"

"Yeah-Yeah-Yeah, whatever you say. The short answer is we're both already dead. As are you guys. Suck it up and put your damn seat-belt on."

@Jeremi @Lucky

OPEN SEAS
The sharp wind from Mila's wings rolled upwards as it struck the great wave. The wave broke down into a cloud of foam and fog. It came crashing down upon the boat nonetheless. Already rocked the by force of Mila's wings, the pounding, crashing water was enough to tip the flimsy raft. The hastily fastened wood came crumbling apart, and the last of the Champions were dragged down bellow...

8 Minutes Remaining
Eight. 8.
A lucky number.
There were 8 teams on the island.
8 Saints were anointed upon the Goddess' return.
There 8 dimensions of 'space' in reality.
Any dimensions above the 8th were spaceless of beyond mortal understanding.
Some day soon, 8 Mortals would march against the Goddess.
As we speak, there 8 writers writing this story.

Perhaps it was luck. Perhaps it was fate.
But with 8 minutes to spare, a dragon, a viper and a robin caught sight of something glowing beneath the waves.
The strange gravity of the Underworld dragged them down towards it.
All they had to do was reach out!
Reach out and---

DRYLANDS
Wet, cold and stunned- but alive- the Champions awoke in the heart of the Drylands. A strange, topical forest had started to sprout of from where they had laid. The air was cool. The grass was wet. It was something straight out of a mirage.

"How..." Robin muttered. He slowly sat up and wiped the flakes of ice from his face. "We were... how did we...?"

Time Remaining: 3 minutes.

"But we're still here... we're alive..."

Time Remaining: 2 minutes

"But we're out of time..." Viper stared blankly at the rising Sun. "Another Underworld Morning... We're never getting off the island, are we?"

"I..." Robin's eyes drifted down to Mila and... the Emerald that laid beside her. The strange crystal seemed to pulse and shake... as if something was lurking inside of it, desperate to be free. Red sparks crackled over its surface. With every shake, the mirage spread further and further. Before Champions knew it, the Drylands had become a new, Tropical Region. "I think... for the first time in God knows how long... we just might have a shot..."

"Damian, it's morning... You know what's coming, don't know? We need to find cover! We need to get back to the Clearing! We need to move!"

@Takumi @Minerva

That light, Mila eyes glowed as she reached for it--

With a cough, water escaped the dragon's lungs.

540d166338858db29afc42fbadd76b10940824be.jpg

"Ugh..." She groaned, before her eyes landed on the crystal. It looked...almost like that emerald that had came from her side in that portal, but different.

As Damian spoke, her brows furrowed as she moved her damp hair from her face. Eyes alight and as alive as ever as the scenery around her changed, she tilted her head.

"What exactly do you mean?" She spoke up, hesitating for a moment before reaching for it carefully.

@Sark @Minerva

That light, Mila eyes glowed as she reached for it--

With a cough, water escaped the dragon's lungs.

"Ugh..." She groaned, before her eyes landed on the crystal. It looked...almost like that emerald that had came from her side in that portal, but different.

As Damian spoke, her brows furrowed as she moved her damp hair from her face. Eyes alight and as alive as ever as the scenery around her changed, she tilted her head.

"What exactly do you mean?" She spoke up, hesitating for a moment before reaching for it carefully.

@Sark @Minerva
TROPICAL FOREST
"Tell me, Mila; have you ever heard of Dimensional Theory?" Damian asked as Mila took the Emerald. He took his sword and drew a square in the wet send. He stabbed a dot into his square. "This is a two dimensional picture. It had weight and width, but no depth."
View attachment 6601
"We don't have time for this!"

"Just trust me! We still have a couple more minutes!"

Time Remaining: 119 seconds.

"Now, we are third dimensional beings. We have an additional dimension- with have height, width, and depth. To this square, I am a God." He drew a triangle atop his square. "I can create."
View attachment 6602
He cut his square in half. "I can destroy..."
View attachment 6603

He reached down towards the dot at the center of the square. He carefully picked up the patch of dirt it sat upon and moved it outside the boundaries of the square.
View attachment 6604
"I am not bound by the 'laws' of the second dimension. I came move things through walls. I can bend 'space' to my will. I can do seemingly impossible things."

"So you can edit a picture? What does it matter?"

Time Remaining: 80 seconds

"Now, knowing all the things we Third Dimensional Beings can do to an object in the Second Dimension, imagine what a being from the Fourth Dimension could do to us? A Fourth Dimensional being would have the power to create, destroy and manipulate anything in the Third Dimension, just as we can create, destroy and manipulate things in the Second."

Time Remaining: 59 seconds.

"Now imagine what a Fifth Dimensional being could to us in the Third? A Fifth Dimensional being would be a God to a creature in the Fourth. What would it be to use? A Super-God? A Godlier God? Now Imagine what a Sixth Dimensional being could do. Or a Seventh. Or... or an Eight."

"
If what your saying made any sense- which it doesn't- I ask 'why haven't these 'Super Gods' wiped us out yet? With just... a thought? Their existence just... doesn't make any sense!"

"You're right, Viper. They don't make any sense. Not to us in the Third Dimension, anyway. They're beyond comprehension. They're beyond magic, beyond physics, beyond life, beyond death, beyond anything and everything we know."

"If they even exist. You seen one of these things with your own eyes, Damian?"

"It's not that simple. Extra-Dimensional beings can't enter into the third dimension, just as I can't enter that picture. If they want to enter the Third Dimension, they would have to compress themselves. They would have to store their additional dimensions within themselves and create a Third Dimensional Vessel. My father has been studying this phenomena ever since the Hell War... it should be impossible... and yet..."

"And yet the Goddess..."

Time Remaining: 30 seconds.

"And yet the Goddess." Damian repeated.

"You're saying that the Goddess is one of these... 'Extra-Dimensional Beings'?"

"It would explain her power. It would explain away all the insane things she's capable of."

"But why would she care? Why would she come all the way down here? We'd be ants to her... less than ants..."

"Have you ever gotten attached to a fictional character, Viper? Ever gotten attached to a story or a myth? We can latch onto being that exist only on paper, only in the Second Dimension. It must be the same with her! Only she can compress her additional dimensions and enter into her stories... She's made herself a character. She's given herself the power to change the narrative, to choose her own ending... It explains why she hates the Old Gods so much... They were writing a story she didn't like, neglecting the characters she loved... It's just a theory, but it's all making sense..."

"Where's all this coming from, Robin? Why are you saying this? How does this crystal fit into--?"

Time Remaining: 15 seconds

"When the Goddess compressed her Additional Dimensions and entered into our world, she couldn't have come through alone... not completely, anyway. This crystal... it must have come through with her. To her it must've been a pebble... I doubt she even noticed it..."

"You mean...?"

"Look at it. Everyone! Look at it!"

Time Remaining: 10 Seconds

Projected upon the face of the Emerald was...

Everything.
View attachment 6605
It was an infinite tunnel of light and space. Every face of the emerald seemed to hide within it another emerald. Every face of these hidden emeralds seemed to hide with it another emerald. And another emerald. And another. And another. Infinitely. Look at it... it almost hurt. But you couldn't look away. It was almost hypnotic.

Deep in the heart of this infinity, you could see... something. Something moving... Something running...

"You can see it too, right? A Fourth Dimensions compressed and contained within the Third! This isn't an Emerald... it's a Tesseract! Mila! Smash it!"

"You want her to do WHAT?!"

Time Remaining: 5 Seconds!

"Do you have a better plan? You have to trust me!"

Time Remaining: 4 Seconds!

"Mila! Don't!"

Time Remaining: 3 Seconds!

"We don't have a choice! Just do it!"

Time Remaining: 2 Seconds!

@Takumi @Yun Lee
Billy Batson/ Shazam

Billy looked over at him. " Fine.... I'll wait until we stop for gas," he replied, crossing his arms in a pout. It was easy to forget that Billy Batson had been and probably still was a 14 year old teen mentally. Impulsive, rash, stupid and very very broken. He put on his seat belt. " Do you g0ot a name or should I refer to you as I?"

@Sark @Jeremi
N3
"Me?" Pierce scoffed. A smirked appeared upon his lips. "They call me Kingpin!"

"His name's Pierce." The Driver replied without so much as glancing in Pierce's direction.

"But they'll call me Kingpin!" Pierce protested. "Just let me have this one, okay?"

"Sure. Whatever sells your records. As for me, I'm Gat--"
View attachment 6606
"Johnny Gat."

"Really man? You're doing the James Bond thing?"

"Damn right I am," Johnny smirked, shifting gears. He stream of smoke came burning out from his rear tired. "Strap on and strap in! We're going! And I'm choosing the music this time!"

[SKKRRRR]

"I don't much take for labels," Atlantiades replied off-hand to Aterus before Jon got feisty again before a car dropped down on him. As the others argued Atlantiades went calmly towards Jon. Placing their hand on him the cape he was wearing enveloped him like a straight jacket before they dragged him back towards the car. "Then in the trunk he will go," They remarked casually. "I will not leave behind able-bodied beings that can be used to stop the Go- An'Lu'Munus." Now that they knew her name Atlantiades would use it every chance they got.

"I guess that's one thing to remove from the bucket list," Atlantiades casually remarked as they slammed the trunk shut with Jon inside. "I assume there are more of you?" Allies or not, they weren't filling them with much confidence right now. Anything was better than being one of the Goddess' puppets though and so Atlantiades did their best to fold up their wings and put on their seatbelt.

@Sark @Lucky
"C'mon! Shotgun chooses the music! That's the rule!" Pierce reached for the stereo.
"You want to keep those fingers? Put 'em back on your lap. We're not saving the world to the sound of Miz Markie..."

The Muscle Car tore down the streets of the N3, skipping lights and narrowly missing pedestrians as they flew. Every corner they blazed bast sent Jon's body rolling to the side, striking the trunk's lining.

"Fine. Doubt I could hear it over all that bangin' anyway..." He sulked, staring out the window. Fuck, he missed karaoke night.

"Suck it up."

"Johnny, if you're weren't already dead, I swear to God I'll---"

"You won't do nothin'." Johnny hummed as the car screeched around another corner. "Now... Questions... Yeah, there are more of us--"

[BANG]

Something rolled over the windshield.

"Jesus, Johnny! Did you just hit a bitch?"

"What are you worried about? Our insurance premium? Them seeing our plates? Get your head out of your ass, Pierce, they'll be fine. Stop whining and let me answer the damn question: yeah, there are more of us--"

[BANG]

Johnny mounted the curb and sent a trash can flying. He threw the wheel over to the side and rolled back onto the road.

"We just got it waxed, Gat!"

"We've got other cars! Stop whining! Now where was I... yeah, there are more of us--"

[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]

"Oh I swear to God..."
"Bullets!
Someone's after us, Johnny! I wonder why?"
"Probably just the local Inks. I'll loose them. You shoot them."
"You want me to lean out the window and shot 'em? With you driving? Fuck no!"
"Whatever."
Johnny twisted the steering wheel and screeched down another alley. Their pursuers kept on driving past. By the time they turned around and followed the gang down the alley, they'd be long gone.
"Now, back to my original fucking point, before anyone else interrupts... Yes, there are more of us." Johnny removed his phone from his jacked and tossed it back onto Atlantiades' lap. A GPS app was already open. A list of names and locations were listed. "And I want there to be even more of us. Pick a name each. I don't know these guys too well enough, so try to pick someone tough as shit. And be quick about it!"

Azrael- Unlucky Hand Cassino
Black Adam- Black Hall Mall Toy Store
Kara Zor-El- Blue Bow Dealership
Vamp- Ammendium Hotel and Resort
Wally West- Frozen Tongue Gallery

@Jeremi @Lucky

TROPICAL FOREST
"Tell me, Mila; have you ever heard of Dimensional Theory?" Damian asked as Mila took the Emerald. He took his sword and drew a square in the wet send. He stabbed a dot into his square. "This is a two dimensional picture. It had weight and width, but no depth."
View attachment 6601

"Now, we are third dimensional beings. We have an additional dimension- with have height, width, and depth. To this square, I am a God." He drew a triangle atop his square. "I can create."
View attachment 6602
View attachment 6603

He reached down towards the dot at the center of the square. He carefully picked up the patch of dirt it sat upon and moved it outside the boundaries of the square.
View attachment 6604
"I am not bound by the 'laws' of the second dimension. I came move things through walls. I can bend 'space' to my will. I can do seemingly impossible things."

"Now, knowing all the things we Third Dimensional Beings can do to an object in the Second Dimension, imagine what a being from the Fourth Dimension could do to us? A Fourth Dimensional being would have the power to create, destroy and manipulate anything in the Third Dimension, just as we can create, destroy and manipulate things in the Second."

"Now imagine what a Fifth Dimensional being could to us in the Third? A Fifth Dimensional being would be a God to a creature in the Fourth. What would it be to use? A Super-God? A Godlier God? Now Imagine what a Sixth Dimensional being could do. Or a Seventh. Or... or an Eight."

"
If what your saying made any sense- which it doesn't- I ask 'why haven't these 'Super Gods' wiped us out yet? With just... a thought? Their existence just... doesn't make any sense!"

"You're right, Viper. They don't make any sense. Not to us in the Third Dimension, anyway. They're beyond comprehension. They're beyond magic, beyond physics, beyond life, beyond death, beyond anything and everything we know."

"It's not that simple. Extra-Dimensional beings can't enter into the third dimension, just as I can't enter that picture. If they want to enter the Third Dimension, they would have to compress themselves. They would have to store their additional dimensions within themselves and create a Third Dimensional Vessel. My father has been studying this phenomena ever since the Hell War... it should be impossible... and yet..."

"And yet the Goddess..."

"It would explain her power. It would explain away all the insane things she's capable of."

"But why would she care? Why would she come all the way down here? We'd be ants to her... less than ants..."

"Have you ever gotten attached to a fictional character, Viper? Ever gotten attached to a story or a myth? We can latch onto being that exist only on paper, only in the Second Dimension. It must be the same with her! Only she can compress her additional dimensions and enter into her stories... She's made herself a character. She's given herself the power to change the narrative, to choose her own ending... It explains why she hates the Old Gods so much... They were writing a story she didn't like, neglecting the characters she loved... It's just a theory, but it's all making sense..."

"Where's all this coming from, Robin? Why are you saying this? How does this crystal fit into--?"

"When the Goddess compressed her Additional Dimensions and entered into our world, she couldn't have come through alone... not completely, anyway. This crystal... it must have come through with her. To her it must've been a pebble... I doubt she even noticed it..."

"You mean...?"

Everything.
View attachment 6605
It was an infinite tunnel of light and space. Every face of the emerald seemed to hide within it another emerald. Every face of these hidden emeralds seemed to hide with it another emerald. And another emerald. And another. And another. Infinitely. Look at it... it almost hurt. But you couldn't look away. It was almost hypnotic.

Deep in the heart of this infinity, you could see... something. Something moving... Something running...

"You can see it too, right? A Fourth Dimensions compressed and contained within the Third! This isn't an Emerald... it's a Tesseract! Mila! Smash it!"

"Mila! Don't!"

@Takumi @Yun Lee

N3

"His name's Pierce." The Driver replied without so much as glancing in Pierce's direction.

"But they'll call me Kingpin!" Pierce protested. "Just let me have this one, okay?"

View attachment 6606
"Johnny Gat."

"Damn right I am," Johnny smirked, shifting gears. He stream of smoke came burning out from his rear tired. "Strap on and strap in! We're going! And I'm choosing the music this time!"

[SKKRRRR]

"C'mon! Shotgun chooses the music! That's the rule!" Pierce reached for the stereo.
"You want to keep those fingers? Put 'em back on your lap. We're not saving the world to the sound of Miz Markie..."

The Muscle Car tore down the streets of the N3, skipping lights and narrowly missing pedestrians as they flew. Every corner they blazed bast sent Jon's body rolling to the side, striking the trunk's lining.

"Fine. Doubt I could hear it over all that bangin' anyway..." He sulked, staring out the window. Fuck, he missed karaoke night.

"Suck it up."

"You won't do nothin'." Johnny hummed as the car screeched around another corner. "Now... Questions... Yeah, there are more of us--"

[BANG]

"What are you worried about? Our insurance premium? Them seeing our plates? Get your head out of your ass, Pierce, they'll be fine. Stop whining and let me answer the damn question: yeah, there are more of us--"

[BANG]

Johnny mounted the curb and sent a trash can flying. He threw the wheel over to the side and rolled back onto the road.

"We've got other cars! Stop whining! Now where was I... yeah, there are more of us--"

[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]

"Oh I swear to God..."
"Bullets!
"Whatever."
Johnny twisted the steering wheel and screeched down another alley. Their pursuers kept on driving past. By the time they turned around and followed the gang down the alley, they'd be long gone.
"Now, back to my original fucking point, before anyone else interrupts... Yes, there are more of us." Johnny removed his phone from his jacked and tossed it back onto Atlantiades' lap. A GPS app was already open. A list of names and locations were listed. "And I want there to be even more of us. Pick a name each. I don't know these guys too well enough, so try to pick someone tough as shit. And be quick about it!"

@Jeremi @Lucky

Mila caught on to what Damian said eventually as he spoke of other dimensional beings. It explained why the Goddess could be in multiple places at once, why she could seem unbeatable.

No, she wasn't unbeatable, not completely, she just had some strong armor at the moment. Mila couldn't help the quirk of her lips for a moment, even as her eyes hurt staring at it.

Her smile faded as Viper and Damian bickerd and asked her to either smash the crystal or not. Closing her eyes she took a breath.

"Viper, I'm sorry, but we have to try something." She wouldn't just sit here as the clocked ticked by. If this gave them a chance, gave them some sort of edge over the Goddess...she'd take it.

CRASH

And with that, she smashed the crystal. She hoped, in the back of her mind, that the trust she put in Damian would prove fruitful, and maybe Viper would forgive her. She wondered if the Goddess was still laughing. If not...what sort of face was she making now?

@Sark @Minerva

TROPICAL FOREST
View attachment 6601

View attachment 6602
View attachment 6603

View attachment 6604

"

"And yet the Goddess..."

"You mean...?"

Everything.
View attachment 6605

"Mila! Don't!"

@Takumi @Yun Lee

N3

View attachment 6606
"Johnny Gat."

[SKKRRRR]

"Suck it up."

[BANG]

[BANG]

[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]

"Oh I swear to God..."
"Bullets!
"Whatever."

@Jeremi @Lucky

One name, in particular, stood out to them. Of course with Billy hear dead he would've dragged Black Adam with him. Or the other way around, it didn't matter at the end of the day. "I'll take Black Adam. You know..." Atlantiades leaned from the back to the front so that the Goddess of Love could get a good look at both of them. "If we're in a hurry I believe not having to listen to you argue as a married couple would help. Just drive where we have to be so that we can take care of this."

@Sark @Lucky

Mila caught on to what Damian said eventually as he spoke of other dimensional beings. It explained why the Goddess could be in multiple places at once, why she could seem unbeatable.

No, she wasn't unbeatable, not completely, she just had some strong armor at the moment. Mila couldn't help the quirk of her lips for a moment, even as her eyes hurt staring at it.

Her smile faded as Viper and Damian bickerd and asked her to either smash the crystal or not. Closing her eyes she took a breath.

"Viper, I'm sorry, but we have to try something." She wouldn't just sit here as the clocked ticked by. If this gave them a chance, gave them some sort of edge over the Goddess...she'd take it.

CRASH

And with that, she smashed the crystal. She hoped, in the back of her mind, that the trust she put in Damian would prove fruitful, and maybe Viper would forgive her. She wondered if the Goddess was still laughing. If not...what sort of face was she making now?

@Sark @Minerva
For the first time since her rebirth, a new expression sat upon the Goddess' face.
For a split second, she was terrified.

The Emerald broke apart. Reality snapped with it.

For a moment, everything seemed to stop. The drops of dew that had been dripping from tropical leaves stopped mid-fall. The wind stopped blowing. The Sun stopped rising. The specter of the time limit vanished.
Everything was still.

Time Remaining: 1 second
Time Remaining:

Your consciousness slipped out of your body. The world around you felt like...

Paper...

And you felt strong.

As if you could cut the island in two with a rogue sneeze.

Time ceased to affect you. You moved through it freely. Today. Yesterday. Tomorrow. You moved through them freely.

Height. Width. Depth. Time.
Mila. Viper. Karinith. Damian.

4 dimensions contained within four people.
You were Gods among Gods. Something beyond the other petty, 3rd dimensional fools who dared to claim your title.
Your mind had expanded four-fold. The life you lived before seemed so... small. The mortal pretenders who had died to secure the 4th Stone?
They meant nothing to you.
They were mortal. Replaceable. With the full time-stream stretching out before you, you could see thousands upon thousands of being who could fill their shoes. Some had died centuries ago. Some were yet to be born. Some would never be born, their timelines long since erased by decisions made centuries ago.
Your relationship with the Third Dimension changed.
It's inhabitants were mortal. Replaceable.

You felt a hand upon your shoulder. A mortal hand. A 3-Dimensional Hand.
A mortal dared to invade the time-stream... your time-stream!
You instinctively sought to banish the worthless insect from your Dimension. The gall of those filthy, savage mortals...
Sickening!
"Compress yourselves!" The mortal cried. She was young. She couldn't have been a day over 19. "Please!"
The waves of time sought to drag her back down to the 4th Dimension. She tightened her grip upon your shoulder. Her body stretched back. Her cape fluttered back behind her. She creased her eyes and screamed.
"Please! Will yourselves back to the Third! For Jon! For James! For everyone! Please!"

@Takumi @Minerva
That one, the name Zor-el is related to a powerful alien back home. We should go and find Kara.”
One name, in particular, stood out to them. Of course with Billy hear dead he would've dragged Black Adam with him. Or the other way around, it didn't matter at the end of the day. "I'll take Black Adam. You know..." Atlantiades leaned from the back to the front so that the Goddess of Love could get a good look at both of them. "If we're in a hurry I believe not having to listen to you argue as a married couple would help. Just drive where we have to be so that we can take care of this."
//AFTERLIFE//
THE NEGATIVE TH
IRD DIMENSION

[N3-3]
EPISODE 1: RECRUITMENT DRIVE

"Alien?" Gat spat, taking his eyes off the road to turn and face Billy. Although the boy couldn't see his driver's eyes through his sunglasses, he could tell that Gat was glaring at him. "Two words. Fuck. No."

"Yeahhhh Johnny's had a bad experience or two Aliens in his time..." Pierce interjected. "Best to just... avoid the subject all togeth--"

"5 years!" Johnny threw his arms in the air. "I was in that damn ship for 5 fucking years! 5 years of torture! 5 years pissed away reliving the worst day of my life! You know how much ass-probing an alien can do in 5 years?"

"Listen, man..."

"Don't 'listen man' me, dip shit!" Gat begrudgingly put his hands back on the wheel and steered out of the path of an oncoming truck. "Aliens are a fucking disease, and the only cure is bullet in the head. Preferably a full clip in the head twice a day with every fucking meal..."

"If she's strong man..."

"I don't give a shit! We're getting Adam first!"

"Seriously? Seriously?"

"sErIoUsLy?" Gat replied, mocking Pierce's voice. "Yes I'm fucking serious..."

"Jesus, man! Adam's on the other side of the damn city!"

"Don't give crap. We're getting Adam first."

"You heard the God in the back seat, man! Stop arguing with me and go get 'Kara'! She's around the next corner man!"

"Stop arguing with you? You stop arguing with me, asshole."

"I'm the Asshole?"

"Glad you agree with me."

"Just take the next exit, dick..."

"I'm not going to--"

"Yes you ARE!"

Pierce reached over Johnny and grabbed the wheel. He forcibly turned it to right, sending the car into a tailspin. The Old Gods were tossed to the side as the car screeched across three lanes and smashed through the storefront of the Blue Ribbon Dealership.
"Fuck!" Gat spat, slapping the top of the wheel. A stream of smoke came pouring out of the car's engine. "You totaled her! You totaled the fucking car!"

"If you'd listened to the fucking jury, man, this never would've happened!"

"The fucking jury? Are you listening to yourself? No, really, are you listening to your self?"

A salesperson approached the smoking car. She lightly knocked upon the driver's side window. Her delicate tap was enough to shatter the fractured glass.
View attachment 6648
"Oh, Golly! Look at me! I'm such a klutz! Let me get that for you--" The salesperson reached through the window and gently brushed some of the powdered glass from Johnny's lap. "Gosh, I'm so useless..."

"Look, it's fine miss--" Pierce interjected. Gat simply pounded his head against the car horn, filling the dealership with a honking chorus.

"Miss Kara Danvers, Mister! But you lovely citizens can call me Karie! I hope that, some day soon, I might be able to introduce myself as a MRS!"

"A broken window it really the least of our problems right now..."

"Are you sure I--- oh, silly me! I hardly noticed!" She gasped, throwing a her fingers over her lips. Her other hand pointed towards the car's smoking bonnet. "You must be in need of a new car! I mean, why else would you be at the Blue Ribbon! Goddess, I'm such a Silly, Silly Girl!"

Pierce looked at the smoking engine. He looked back at the salesperson.

"I..."

"Not shit we need a new car..." Johnny sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Pierce, go steal us one."

"Oh, there's no need for that!" The salesperson giggled. "Our prices are already criminally low as it is! Not literally, of course. Those who defy the Goddess should be shot dead in the streets by our glorious inquisitors---" The salesperson caught sight of Atlantiades through the car's cracked, passenger window. "Oh! I am such a silly-billy! Such a dummy-dummy-goose! I had no idea we had an Inquisitor among us! I'm sure I can secure you all a nice ol' discount, as thanks for your spectacular slaying of all those filthy, chaos-infidels! Now, what kind of auto-mobile are you fine folks after?"

"Someone deal with this Stepford bitch..." Gat groaned. "Somebody... anybody... God, I know you're out there... through your guy a bone..."

Karie gasped in fright. The pouted and put her hands upon her hips.
"Mister! Do you kiss your wife with that mouth!!?"

@Jeremi @Lucky

For the first time since her rebirth, a new expression sat upon the Goddess' face.

For a moment, everything seemed to stop. The drops of dew that had been dripping from tropical leaves stopped mid-fall. The wind stopped blowing. The Sun stopped rising. The specter of the time limit vanished.
Everything was still.

Time Remaining:

Paper...

And you felt strong.

Time ceased to affect you. You moved through it freely. Today. Yesterday. Tomorrow. You moved through them freely.

You were Gods among Gods. Something beyond the other petty, 3rd dimensional fools who dared to claim your title.
Your mind had expanded four-fold. The life you lived before seemed so... small. The mortal pretenders who had died to secure the 4th Stone?
They were mortal. Replaceable. With the full time-stream stretching out before you, you could see thousands upon thousands of being who could fill their shoes. Some had died centuries ago. Some were yet to be born. Some would never be born, their timelines long since erased by decisions made centuries ago.

You instinctively sought to banish the worthless insect from your Dimension. The gall of those filthy, savage mortals...
Sickening!
"Compress yourselves!" The mortal cried. She was young. She couldn't have been a day over 19. "Please!"
The waves of time sought to drag her back down to the 4th Dimension. She tightened her grip upon your shoulder. Her body stretched back. Her cape fluttered back behind her. She creased her eyes and screamed.
"Please! Will yourselves back to the Third! For Jon! For James! For everyone! Please!"

@Takumi @Minerva

//AFTERLIFE//
THE NEGATIVE TH
IRD DIMENSION

[N3-3]

"Alien?" Gat spat, taking his eyes off the road to turn and face Billy. Although the boy couldn't see his driver's eyes through his sunglasses, he could tell that Gat was glaring at him. "Two words. Fuck. No."

"Yeahhhh Johnny's had a bad experience or two Aliens in his time..." Pierce interjected. "Best to just... avoid the subject all togeth--"

"5 years!" Johnny threw his arms in the air. "I was in that damn ship for 5 fucking years! 5 years of torture! 5 years pissed away reliving the worst day of my life! You know how much ass-probing an alien can do in 5 years?"

"Listen, man..."

"Don't 'listen man' me, dip shit!" Gat begrudgingly put his hands back on the wheel and steered out of the path of an oncoming truck. "Aliens are a fucking disease, and the only cure is bullet in the head. Preferably a full clip in the head twice a day with every fucking meal..."

"If she's strong man..."

"Seriously? Seriously?"

"You heard the God in the back seat, man! Stop arguing with me and go get 'Kara'! She's around the next corner man!"

"I'm the Asshole?"

"I'm not going to--"

"Yes you ARE!"

Pierce reached over Johnny and grabbed the wheel. He forcibly turned it to right, sending the car into a tailspin. The Old Gods were tossed to the side as the car screeched across three lanes and smashed through the storefront of the Blue Ribbon Dealership.
"Fuck!" Gat spat, slapping the top of the wheel. A stream of smoke came pouring out of the car's engine. "You totaled her! You totaled the fucking car!"

"The fucking jury? Are you listening to yourself? No, really, are you listening to your self?"

A salesperson approached the smoking car. She lightly knocked upon the driver's side window. Her delicate tap was enough to shatter the fractured glass.
View attachment 6648
"Oh, Golly! Look at me! I'm such a klutz! Let me get that for you--" The salesperson reached through the window and gently brushed some of the powdered glass from Johnny's lap. "Gosh, I'm so useless..."

"Look, it's fine miss--" Pierce interjected. Gat simply pounded his head against the car horn, filling the dealership with a honking chorus.

"Miss Kara Danvers, Mister! But you lovely citizens can call me Karie! I hope that, some day soon, I might be able to introduce myself as a MRS!"

"Are you sure I--- oh, silly me! I hardly noticed!" She gasped, throwing a her fingers over her lips. Her other hand pointed towards the car's smoking bonnet. "You must be in need of a new car! I mean, why else would you be at the Blue Ribbon! Goddess, I'm such a Silly, Silly Girl!"

"I..."

"Not shit we need a new car..." Johnny sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Pierce, go steal us one."

"Oh, there's no need for that!" The salesperson giggled. "Our prices are already criminally low as it is! Not literally, of course. Those who defy the Goddess should be shot dead in the streets by our glorious inquisitors---" The salesperson caught sight of Atlantiades through the car's cracked, passenger window. "Oh! I am such a silly-billy! Such a dummy-dummy-goose! I had no idea we had an Inquisitor among us! I'm sure I can secure you all a nice ol' discount, as thanks for your spectacular slaying of all those filthy, chaos-infidels! Now, what kind of auto-mobile are you fine folks after?"

"Someone deal with this Stepford bitch..." Gat groaned. "Somebody... anybody... God, I know you're out there... through your guy a bone..."

@Jeremi @Lucky

For a moment, Mila considered the feelings she felt being those of the Goddess. Petty and narcissistic. There was something else there, too. She didn't dwell on it, feeling a hand touch her.

A vile, crawling feeling traveled throughout her body, until the girl spoke.

Jon and James...that's right, they were with her, with them. All that was left was the four of them now.

That's right. Bison and the Goddess needed to be stopped. For their transgressions against those they deemed worthless and below them. She compressed herself, gently placing her hand atop the girl's.

"How do you know Jon and James?" She asked levelly, eyeing her down with inhuman eyes that practically glowed softly.

@Sark @Minerva

Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy paused for a beat. “ Would we get an extra extra discount if we had two inquisitors with us and one was napping?” He asked. He would take a moment too late to open the car door and step out, check to see if this outfit had a wallet first, if yes, chuck it back into the car and do the thing he tried to do earlier that the Driver had yelled at him for.

@Sark @Jeremi

Last edited:

Everything was still.

Time Remaining:

Paper...

And you felt strong.

Sickening!

@Takumi @Minerva

//AFTERLIFE//
THE NEGATIVE TH
IRD DIMENSION

[N3-3]

"Listen, man..."

"If she's strong man..."

"Seriously? Seriously?"

"I'm the Asshole?"

"I'm not going to--"

"Yes you ARE!"

View attachment 6648

"I..."

@Jeremi @Lucky

"Well if it is a kiss you want." Atlantiades stepped out of the car looking all sultry. "Perhaps I could persuade you to share one with me?"

@Sark @Lucky

For a moment, Mila considered the feelings she felt being those of the Goddess. Petty and narcissistic. There was something else there, too. She didn't dwell on it, feeling a hand touch her.

A vile, crawling feeling traveled throughout her body, until the girl spoke.

Jon and James...that's right, they were with her, with them. All that was left was the four of them now.

That's right. Bison and the Goddess needed to be stopped. For their transgressions against those they deemed worthless and below them. She compressed herself, gently placing her hand atop the girl's.

"How do you know Jon and James?" She asked levelly, eyeing her down with inhuman eyes that practically glowed softly.

@Sark @Minerva
As Mila slowly compressed herself back down to the Third Dimension, the roaring tide that had been dragging the girl across time slowly died down. Her cape stopped fluttering. Her shot, red hair settled gently back down upon her shoulders. With a sigh of relief, the girl was able to float safely upon the strange plan once more.

“There’s so much I want to tell you, Mila... but there’snot enough time..." She smiled a little. She was talking about time with a woman who had just ascended to the Forth Dimension. "We'll meet again soon enough. Until then, keep the faith. Stay strong. Find James--"

A flaming, indigo doorway burned the 'air' behind her. A red-gloved hand forced its way through.

"Willow!" The figure called. "Willow! We need to go!"

"That's my cue." Willow took the figure's hand and took a step through the portal. She looked over shoulder and gave Mila another soft smile. "We'll meet again-" She repeated herself. "Just... find James before he does anything stupid..."

In a flash of purple, the portal snapped shut behind behind her.

Mila's dimensions compressed further. Slowly, she descended back down towards the Third...

Time Remaining: ∞
Time Remaining: 1 Second
0 Seconds Remaining

TIME'S UP
"Has there not been enough bloodshed, my friend?" Gill asked. "Don't you feel it? Twelve have died already...that leaves us with ten others contending. What use is it to continue killing, when we may vie for harmony instead? All I can offer you is brotherhood, a place amongst my brother and myself once we are free of this place. Isn't that worth a girl's life?"
[BOOM]
A portal appeared behind Eobard. The shock wave that roared in its wake was enough to strike down a handful of the jungle's weaker trees,
"Ah! This must be my ride! My Champion's Chariot!" Eobard threw his arms wide and turned to face the portal. "Over here! To me, my adoring fans! To m--"

[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]

Three rippling energy blasts burned their way across the river. The Reverse Flash dodged them by a hair's breadth.
"You fools! You almost--!"
View attachment 6684
A horde of Parademons stepped out of the portal, their weapons armed and raised.
"Oh... no... not you..." He cursed to himself. "I had won... I had won!"

Another flurry of blasts scorched the air.
In a flash, Eobard appeared on the other side of the river, Cammy hanging over his shoulder.

"Plan?GotOne?Spill!Now!Go!Say!It!"

"There's... a camp..." Cammy muttered weekly, her eyes rolling. "A base... made of wood... it's in the treetops..."
"Great... I've beaten her disillusiona--" Eobard froze. He removed a scrap of paper from his boot and un-crumbled it. "'Stick with the soldier...'" He read aloud. "'Venture into the Jungle. The Trees are on your side... Damn it!" He punched the dirt. "I think... I think she's telling the truth. We need to move! Unless you have a better idea?"
View attachment 6685
"We've located them, Lord Bison..." Falke smiled, her fingers pressed to her ear. "Permission to Purge? ... Thank you, Lord Bison. We won't let you down. In 12 hours, the island will be ready for the next batch of subjects ... You're right. We'll get it done in 10." Falke span her staff around in her hand and tossed it over her shoulder. Her eyes burned with the Psycho Power. "It's a shame," She shrugged. "You're all First Day subjects... you have no idea how this works... You see, the days here are much... how you say? Böser, than the nights. By day, Lord Bison demands that the weak are rounded up. She demands that you're all hunted like beasts. If you can make it to sunset, congratulations. You get to die another day. We'll catch up with you eventually."

"But I won! I won!"

"Except you didn't!" Falke laughed. "Not like they did. Not like I did. Beating the Arena has never been about the murder... it's about improvement. Advancement. Growth. You're strong Eobard, I'll give you that. But you're just as strong as you were this morning. These arena hasn't pushed you at all. Not like it pushed Jianyu... Conner... Alice. They 'beat' the Arena. You've simply survived its first night."

Eobard charged towards Falke, lightning crackling across his body as he sprinted. A wave of Psycho Power sent him rolling back across the river before he could even get close to her.

"You know, I still remember my first night... I was so weak. So scared. It wasn't until that first morning that I truly started to find myself... I woke up at sunrise covered in blood... I had no idea how it got there... I'll I knew is that I had done horrible, horrible things... Things I could never have done without Bison's blessing... Goddess... I don't know why I resisted him for so long..."

"I'll kill you, you witch!"

"No. No you won't." Another wave of purple fire surged forth from Falke's staff. The Reverse Flash soared back across the clearing. He came to a sudden stop at the foot of one of the Jungle's great trees. "You'll have to advance so much further before you're capable of that. Run along, little Flash... The Game's Over for today... Come back when you're twice the man you are today..."

@Yun Lee
Mila's blood rushed to her face as her spirit returned to her body. Viper and Robin blinked themselves conscious beside her. To compress oneself back to the Third Dimension after having all that power... it was like losing one of your senses. It was nauseating. Disorienting. Crushing. Viper and Damian fell against each other for support.

You had made it back to the 3rd Dimension, but you had come back... changed.
The Additional Dimension inside the Third Stone had embedded itself within you.
Compressed, contained and locked away, a strange new strength made its home within in.
It came with a sense of... perspective.

"Mila... Karinith..." Viper muttered, pulling her face away from Damian's shoulder. "I know how you're feeling right now... the dizziness passes the more you move... Robin and I... we aren't at out peak right now... but it get's easier..."

"I don't want to rush you up..." Damian whispered. "But there's something you need to see over the dune..."

"The whole experience for me was just... a blur..."
Viper hummed as she approached the pair. "Did you guys... see anything in there?"

@Takumi @Minerva
Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy paused for a beat. “ Would we get an extra extra discount if we had two inquisitors with us and one was napping?” He asked. He would take a moment too late to open the car door and step out, check to see if this outfit had a wallet first, if yes, chuck it back into the car and do the thing he tried to do earlier that the Driver had yelled at him for.
As a humble janitor, Billy's wallet was all but empty. He had 25c, half a pack of spearmint gum and packets of tissues in the pocket of his uniform's pockets.
"A napping Inquisitor?" Karie pouted. "Are you sure you're not playing a trick on me? I heard from a man-friend of mine that the Inquisitors never sleep! This has gotta be one of those... oh, what do the kids call them? Oh, yes! 'Practical Jokes!'"

"Well if it is a kiss you want." Atlantiades stepped out of the car looking all sultry. "Perhaps I could persuade you to share one with me?"
"I--" Karie stammered, her eyes as wide as dishes. Her body went stiff. Her cheeks turned red. She nervously adjusted her glasses. "Gee! Way to put a girl on the spot... I... Aren't you supposed to take me on a romantic dinner first? And... and buy me flowers? I like... I like daffodils, if you're wondering..." She cast her eyes down to the floor.

"I think I saw a florist on the way here?"

"Not helping, Pierce..."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Interesting..." Gill walked to Cammy and lifted her up, before turning to those with him. So, Eobard had one of those notes, too? This was getting stranger and stranger as time went on. But...wait. What had this girl said about the Goddess? It couldn't be...was there a connection between the dictator and the deity? He needed to find out, but he wouldn't standing around here.

"Urien," he said. "What was that you were saying before? About fire and lightning like the old days?"

@Sark

"Interesting..." Gill walked to Cammy and lifted her up, before turning to those with him. So, Eobard had one of those notes, too? This was getting stranger and stranger as time went on. But...wait. What had this girl said about the Goddess? It couldn't be...was there a connection between the dictator and the deity? He needed to find out, but he wouldn't standing around here.

"Urien," he said. "What was that you were saying before? About fire and lightning like the old days?"

@Sark

A smile crawled across Urien’s lips.
“I would love to recount stories of our shared youth, brother... but I fear that our audience might feel left out... perhaps a demonstration is in order...”

Electricity crackled across Urien’s flesh. A metallic bronze second skin crawled across his flesh. He raised his balled fists before him, keeping Falke in his sights.

“TEMPORAL THUNDER!!!” He roared, unleashing a years worth of container fury. Bolt after bolt of silver lightning burned a blackened path across the river bank towards the Parademons. Falke’s spinning staff projected her from the brunt of the blast, but the stray energy friend the rest of their foes. Their advantage didn’t last. A second wave of Parademons marched through the portal. Sweat began to pour from Urien’s brow.

“I can electrify the river— keep this glorified Doll at bay— but the Demons are another story! Join me, brother! Let us melt these creatures where they stand!”

“No...” Cammy muttered weekly. “Their supply... it’s endless..”

“How do you—-“ The Silent One hissed.

“Please... we need to go...”

@Yun Lee

Gill looked to the girl in his arms, then to Urien. "If that is indeed the case," he said, "Our demonstration will have to wait." Already a new idea was forming, but he would need to wait it out for now. "Let us find this camp in the trees." He turned his attention to Cammy. "Do you know where it is? Perhaps there will be something to heal you."

@Sark

As Mila slowly compressed herself back down to the Third Dimension, the roaring tide that had been dragging the girl across time slowly died down. Her cape stopped fluttering. Her shot, red hair settled gently back down upon her shoulders. With a sigh of relief, the girl was able to float safely upon the strange plan once more.

“There’s so much I want to tell you, Mila... but there’snot enough time..." She smiled a little. She was talking about time with a woman who had just ascended to the Forth Dimension. "We'll meet again soon enough. Until then, keep the faith. Stay strong. Find James--"

A flaming, indigo doorway burned the 'air' behind her. A red-gloved hand forced its way through.

"That's my cue." Willow took the figure's hand and took a step through the portal. She looked over shoulder and gave Mila another soft smile. "We'll meet again-" She repeated herself. "Just... find James before he does anything stupid..."

Mila's dimensions compressed further. Slowly, she descended back down towards the Third...

0 Seconds Remaining

TIME'S UP

[BOOM]
A portal appeared behind Eobard. The shock wave that roared in its wake was enough to strike down a handful of the jungle's weaker trees,
"Ah! This must be my ride! My Champion's Chariot!" Eobard threw his arms wide and turned to face the portal. "Over here! To me, my adoring fans! To m--"

[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]

Three rippling energy blasts burned their way across the river. The Reverse Flash dodged them by a hair's breadth.
View attachment 6684
A horde of Parademons stepped out of the portal, their weapons armed and raised.

In a flash, Eobard appeared on the other side of the river, Cammy hanging over his shoulder.

"There's... a camp..." Cammy muttered weekly, her eyes rolling. "A base... made of wood... it's in the treetops..."
"Great... I've beaten her disillusiona--" Eobard froze. He removed a scrap of paper from his boot and un-crumbled it. "'Stick with the soldier...'" He read aloud. "'Venture into the Jungle. The Trees are on your side... Damn it!" He punched the dirt. "I think... I think she's telling the truth. We need to move! Unless you have a better idea?"
View attachment 6685
"We've located them, Lord Bison..." Falke smiled, her fingers pressed to her ear. "Permission to Purge? ... Thank you, Lord Bison. We won't let you down. In 12 hours, the island will be ready for the next batch of subjects ... You're right. We'll get it done in 10." Falke span her staff around in her hand and tossed it over her shoulder. Her eyes burned with the Psycho Power. "It's a shame," She shrugged. "You're all First Day subjects... you have no idea how this works... You see, the days here are much... how you say? Böser, than the nights. By day, Lord Bison demands that the weak are rounded up. She demands that you're all hunted like beasts. If you can make it to sunset, congratulations. You get to die another day. We'll catch up with you eventually."

"But I won! I won!"

"Except you didn't!" Falke laughed. "Not like they did. Not like I did. Beating the Arena has never been about the murder... it's about improvement. Advancement. Growth. You're strong Eobard, I'll give you that. But you're just as strong as you were this morning. These arena hasn't pushed you at all. Not like it pushed Jianyu... Conner... Alice. They 'beat' the Arena. You've simply survived its first night."

Eobard charged towards Falke, lightning crackling across his body as he sprinted. A wave of Psycho Power sent him rolling back across the river before he could even get close to her.

"You know, I still remember my first night... I was so weak. So scared. It wasn't until that first morning that I truly started to find myself... I woke up at sunrise covered in blood... I had no idea how it got there... I'll I knew is that I had done horrible, horrible things... Things I could never have done without Bison's blessing... Goddess... I don't know why I resisted him for so long..."

"No. No you won't." Another wave of purple fire surged forth from Falke's staff. The Reverse Flash soared back across the clearing. He came to a sudden stop at the foot of one of the Jungle's great trees. "You'll have to advance so much further before you're capable of that. Run along, little Flash... The Game's Over for today... Come back when you're twice the man you are today..."

@Yun Lee
Mila's blood rushed to her face as her spirit returned to her body. Viper and Robin blinked themselves conscious beside her. To compress oneself back to the Third Dimension after having all that power... it was like losing one of your senses. It was nauseating. Disorienting. Crushing. Viper and Damian fell against each other for support.

Compressed, contained and locked away, a strange new strength made its home within in.

"Mila... Karinith..." Viper muttered, pulling her face away from Damian's shoulder. "I know how you're feeling right now... the dizziness passes the more you move... Robin and I... we aren't at out peak right now... but it get's easier..."

"I don't want to rush you up..." Damian whispered. "But there's something you need to see over the dune..."

"The whole experience for me was just... a blur..." Viper hummed as she approached the pair. "Did you guys... see anything in there?"

@Takumi @Minerva

As a humble janitor, Billy's wallet was all but empty. He had 25c, half a pack of spearmint gum and packets of tissues in the pocket of his uniform's pockets.
"A napping Inquisitor?" Karie pouted. "Are you sure you're not playing a trick on me? I heard from a man-friend of mine that the Inquisitors never sleep! This has gotta be one of those... oh, what do the kids call them? Oh, yes! 'Practical Jokes!'"

"I--" Karie stammered, her eyes as wide as dishes. Her body went stiff. Her cheeks turned red. She nervously adjusted her glasses. "Gee! Way to put a girl on the spot... I... Aren't you supposed to take me on a romantic dinner first? And... and buy me flowers? I like... I like daffodils, if you're wondering..." She cast her eyes down to the floor.

"Not helping, Pierce..."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Oh, but sweetie,"
Atlantiades chuckled softly to themself. "I am the Goddess of Love, aren't you curious what a kiss from someone like me would do to someone like you?" They hadn't been this playful for a while. The situation hadn't quite allowed itself. But they were already dead and in Hell. Where else could you act like this? "If you are disappointed I'll make sure to buy you a hundred romantic dinners as compensation."

@Sark @Lucky

0 Seconds Remaining

TIME'S UP

[BOOM]

[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]

View attachment 6684

View attachment 6685

"But I won! I won!"

@Yun Lee

"The whole experience for me was just... a blur..."
Viper hummed as she approached the pair. "Did you guys... see anything in there?"

@Takumi @Minerva

"Not helping, Pierce..."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Willow's words caused worry to flare momentarily. What was James going to do? Her jaw clenched, brows furrowed.

Letting feeling return to her limbs, Mila squinted momentarily.

"A woman named Willow....she asked me to find James, before he does something stupid." Mila grunted, pulling herself to her feet with agrimace. Bringing a hand to her head as the dizziness subsided for a bit, she tried to see if she could, at the least, find a scent trail for Frost.

@Sark @Minerva

Willow's words caused worry to flare momentarily. What was James going to do? Her jaw clenched, brows furrowed.

Letting feeling return to her limbs, Mila squinted momentarily.

"A woman named Willow....she asked me to find James, before he does something stupid." Mila grunted, pulling herself to her feet with agrimace. Bringing a hand to her head as the dizziness subsided for a bit, she tried to see if she could, at the least, find a scent trail for Frost.
TROPICAL FOREST
"That... doesn't make any sense..." Damian's brow grew tense. "Nobody knows we're here. Tens of thousands of people must have died on this island... If Bison didn't take those absences into account, someone would have come to rescue us my now. The people on this island... I've encountered Goddessians, Secularists, Godless... every faction you could imagine. Underworld has to have been covered up incredibly well for Bison to have gotten away with all these high profile kidnappings for so long. Bison didn't have some way for replacing us, the Arena wouldn't have lasted a week..."

"Which means this 'Willow' girl must have been someone James met here... But Frost and I arrived on the same day. Mila, I don't there has ever been a 'Willow' on the island. None that I've met anyway. It's possible that this girl was some sort of... cosmic hallucination? We just slipped between dimensions. It's possible that your subconscious took the form of 'Willow' in the hopes of forcing you to compress yourself down to the Third Dimension..."

"But if you want to find James, we can go find James," Viper interjected. "But... you might to ask these guys a thing or two first..."

Viper and Damian led the Old Gods over the next dune.
Bodies. 10 in total. All groggy and disoriented.
View attachment 6690
"The fuck..." Roy muttered to himself, slurring his words. He slowly sat up and dusted himself down. "The fuck are you guys..."
View attachment 6691
"My G--" Wally stammered. "Arsenal? But you..."
"But I what?" Harper coughed up a mouthful of sand. "Jesus, Wally, you look like you seen a ghost or somethin'... the Island screwed you up this much already, huh?"
"Yeahhh... I... uh... About that..."
"Shh..."
View attachment 6693
Noembelu waved her hand, silencing the pair. The gestured towards Champions at the top of the dune.
"Them. They know something."
"Really? And what Psycho-Sense tipped you off to that one?"
"The fact that they weren't here 5 minutes ago... Or, however long ago '5 minutes ago' really was..."
"Wait, what do you mean?"
"We left at Midday. Look at the Sun."
"It.. it's setting... Why is it setting?"

"The 4th Dimension is the Dimension of Time." Damian lowered his tone. "When we shattered the crystal, its additional Dimension did something to us... It took us somewhere. I don't know what happened exactly... it's above even me. If there really is a Willow, sounds like she knows more than we do. Whatever happened to us, wherever we went... I think be brought these guys back with us... I watched a lot of these guys die, Mila. Roy's still alive... Noembelu still has both her arms... which means these guys must have been taken from different days, different rounds..."

"This was meant to happen..." Viper turned to Mila. "I'm not one to believe in fate but... the Notes led us to the Crystal. Sure, it didn't give us a door out of here, but... but maybe its given us the tools to bust our own way out. They're scared. Confused, whether they'd like to admit it or not. They're going to need someone to help them... comfort them... lead them... Mila, Karinith... anything you'd like to say to them?"

@Takumi @Minerva @Capri
TEAM LIST-
GREEN TEAM-

Jane Foster/Thor
Roy Harper/Arsenal
Elizabeth 'Liz' Sherman
Ricardo ‘Chico’ Valenciano Libre

ORANGE TEAM-
Damian Wayne/Nightwing
James Frost/ Diamond Patch
Diana Prince/ Wonder Woman
Belmod

RED TEAM-
John Kaluu/ U.S. Archmage
The Silent One
Mila
Gill

PURPLE TEAM
Slade Wilson/Deathstrokes
--
Noembelu
Peter Parker/ Spiderman Noir

CHARTREUSE TEAM-
Bizzaro
Decapre
Maol-Chaluim
Dick Grayson

BLUE TEAM-
Dru-Zod
Wally West/Kid Flash
--
Sodam Yat

BLACK TEAM-
--
--
Sagat
--

YELLOW TEAM-
--
--
Crimson Viper
--

GODDESS II// FATE OF THE OLD GODS// CHAOS WAR// ITS STILL EPISODE VI
CHAMPIONS OF THE ARENA III: BIZARROVERSE
CHAPTER III: HERE WE GO AGAIN... AGAIN...
Number of Survivors: 25? Number of Dead: ??? Hours until Extinction: 00:00 Current Time: 10:30am

Mila was able to pick up Frost's trail, courtesy of her new awareness. He was hiding in the Flaming Forest alongside there remnants of Robin's old team...
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Capri
Gill looked to the girl in his arms, then to Urien. "If that is indeed the case," he said, "Our demonstration will have to wait." Already a new idea was forming, but he would need to wait it out for now. "Let us find this camp in the trees." He turned his attention to Cammy. "Do you know where it is? Perhaps there will be something to heal you."

@Sark
WATERFALL
"I can... I remember where it is..."
"Wait! Where the fuck are you---"
[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]
Confused by his abandonment, Eobard left himself open to a flurry of blasts courtesy of Falke's Parademons. His limp, lifeless body, slumped back down at the foot of the tree.
"I can't say I'm surprised... another one down..."
As soon as Urien ceased his bombardment to fall back alongside Gill and Cammy, Falke lowered her staff. He raised he first in its place and signaled for her demons to advance.
"Go play..."
The fluttering of metallic wings rattled the island. Parademons poured out of every cavern and crevice across the island. The dark legion started picking off the remaining champions one by one...

TREE CAMP
The journey to the tree camp was accelerating. The Parademons were never too far behind. You could hear this wings and their flashing weapons. You could hear the hopeless death-cries of your fellow champions as the stragglers were slowly picked off. Cheetah. Nathan. Beast. They were all overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the Demons. The Camp grew nearer, the volume of Demons decreased. Cammy was directing the two brothers to something even the Parademons feared. She was leading them towards---
View attachment 6707
"Yield and kneel! Kneel before Zod!"
The Kryptonian General leaped down from wooden boardwalk that connect the highest trees of the Jungle. He wore a necklace of Parademon fingers around his neck. His territory was littered with dead-Parademons, each impaled on a half-crafted wooden pike as a warning to their brothers. Clearly, this wasn't Zod's first rodeo. Over Zod's shoulder, you could just make out the outline of a collection of raised, wooden huts. A warm fire glowed within each.
"Another pack of apes wanders into my woods... begging for shelter, no doubt?"
@Yun Lee
"Oh, but sweetie," Atlantiades chuckled softly to themself. "I am the Goddess of Love, aren't you curious what a kiss from someone like me would do to someone like you?" They hadn't been this playful for a while. The situation hadn't quite allowed itself. But they were already dead and in Hell. Where else could you act like this? "If you are disappointed I'll make sure to buy you a hundred romantic dinners as compensation."
//AFTERLIFE//
//N3//

"I-I-I-" Karie stammered like a deer in the headlights. "I don't think... I mean... I don't... yes? No? I don't know what to... Well that does sound... Golly..."

Gat his his head against the steering wheel once again...

@Jeremi @Lucky

One down. Gill had to say, he wouldn't miss Eobard. The man was reckless and self-serving. In truth, his original plan would have been to use him to get to Decapre, whether Cammy lived or died. But perhaps with her staying alive, he had a chance to escape this place. And perhaps with Urien here...

Three to go. Another man on the Blue Team. Another egotistical man, one who would perish or remain here forever, if the key to liberation was through self-improvement. But they could deal with that in the morning, when the cycle started over. "Indeed, we seek refuge," he said, raising Cammy slightly in his arms. "The girl is injured, we need shelter so she may rest and recover."

@Sark

TROPICAL FOREST
"That... doesn't make any sense..." Damian's brow grew tense. "Nobody knows we're here. Tens of thousands of people must have died on this island... If Bison didn't take those absences into account, someone would have come to rescue us my now. The people on this island... I've encountered Goddessians, Secularists, Godless... every faction you could imagine. Underworld has to have been covered up incredibly well for Bison to have gotten away with all these high profile kidnappings for so long. Bison didn't have some way for replacing us, the Arena wouldn't have lasted a week..."

"Which means this 'Willow' girl must have been someone James met here... But Frost and I arrived on the same day. Mila, I don't there has ever been a 'Willow' on the island. None that I've met anyway. It's possible that this girl was some sort of... cosmic hallucination? We just slipped between dimensions. It's possible that your subconscious took the form of 'Willow' in the hopes of forcing you to compress yourself down to the Third Dimension..."

"But if you want to find James, we can go find James," Viper interjected. "But... you might to ask these guys a thing or two first..."

View attachment 6690
"The fuck..." Roy muttered to himself, slurring his words. He slowly sat up and dusted himself down. "The fuck are you guys..."
View attachment 6691
"But I what?" Harper coughed up a mouthful of sand. "Jesus, Wally, you look like you seen a ghost or somethin'... the Island screwed you up this much already, huh?"
"Shh..."
View attachment 6693
Noembelu waved her hand, silencing the pair. The gestured towards Champions at the top of the dune.
"The fact that they weren't here 5 minutes ago... Or, however long ago '5 minutes ago' really was..."

"The 4th Dimension is the Dimension of Time." Damian lowered his tone. "When we shattered the crystal, its additional Dimension did something to us... It took us somewhere. I don't know what happened exactly... it's above even me. If there really is a Willow, sounds like she knows more than we do. Whatever happened to us, wherever we went... I think be brought these guys back with us... I watched a lot of these guys die, Mila. Roy's still alive... Noembelu still has both her arms... which means these guys must have been taken from different days, different rounds..."

"This was meant to happen..." Viper turned to Mila. "I'm not one to believe in fate but... the Notes led us to the Crystal. Sure, it didn't give us a door out of here, but... but maybe its given us the tools to bust our own way out. They're scared. Confused, whether they'd like to admit it or not. They're going to need someone to help them... comfort them... lead them... Mila, Karinith... anything you'd like to say to them?"

@Takumi @Minerva @Capri
TEAM LIST-
GREEN TEAM-

Jane Foster/Thor
Roy Harper/Arsenal
Elizabeth 'Liz' Sherman

ORANGE TEAM-
Damian Wayne/Nightwing
Belmod

RED TEAM-
The Silent One
Mila
Gill

PURPLE TEAM
--
Noembelu

CHARTREUSE TEAM-
Bizzaro
Decapre
Maol-Chaluim
Dick Grayson

BLUE TEAM-
Dru-Zod
Wally West/Kid Flash
--
Sodam Yat

BLACK TEAM-
--
--
Sagat
--

YELLOW TEAM-
--
--
Crimson Viper
--

Number of Survivors: 25? Number of Dead: ??? Hours until Extinction: 00:00 Current Time: 10:30am

Mila was able to pick up Frost's trail, courtesy of her new awareness. He was hiding in the Flaming Forest alongside there remnants of Robin's old team...
@Yun Lee @Minerva @Capri

WATERFALL
[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]
Confused by his abandonment, Eobard left himself open to a flurry of blasts courtesy of Falke's Parademons. His limp, lifeless body, slumped back down at the foot of the tree.
As soon as Urien ceased his bombardment to fall back alongside Gill and Cammy, Falke lowered her staff. He raised he first in its place and signaled for her demons to advance.
"Go play..."
The fluttering of metallic wings rattled the island. Parademons poured out of every cavern and crevice across the island. The dark legion started picking off the remaining champions one by one...

TREE CAMP
The journey to the tree camp was accelerating. The Parademons were never too far behind. You could hear this wings and their flashing weapons. You could hear the hopeless death-cries of your fellow champions as the stragglers were slowly picked off. Cheetah. Nathan. Beast. They were all overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the Demons. The Camp grew nearer, the volume of Demons decreased. Cammy was directing the two brothers to something even the Parademons feared. She was leading them towards---
View attachment 6707
The Kryptonian General leaped down from wooden boardwalk that connect the highest trees of the Jungle. He wore a necklace of Parademon fingers around his neck. His territory was littered with dead-Parademons, each impaled on a half-crafted wooden pike as a warning to their brothers. Clearly, this wasn't Zod's first rodeo. Over Zod's shoulder, you could just make out the outline of a collection of raised, wooden huts. A warm fire glowed within each.
@Yun Lee

//AFTERLIFE//
//N3//

"I-I-I-" Karie stammered like a deer in the headlights. "I don't think... I mean... I don't... yes? No? I don't know what to... Well that does sound... Golly..."

@Jeremi @Lucky

"Fate is a fickle mistress, I believe the saying goes." Mila chuckled. Though pursed her lips in thought when asked if she had anything to say. What could she say to them to ease their fears and calm them? She could smell Frost even from where she stood, and she wanted to find him and make sure he was alright, but this group before her was just as important too.

"I don't have all the answers, but I intend to help as many as I can in this wretched place, we have a mission to fulfill and need all the help we can get, and hope to help you in turn." Mila spoke up, to both Viper and those who she didn't know the full stories of.

"If we've been destined to meet, then perhaps we're destined to help each other, if you'll allow it. You're welcome to leave and try your hand at getting out without us, I won't stop you." She called to the others before glancing to Karinith, Viper, and Damian.

"James is in the Flaming Forest, I can sense him. He's with the remains of the team there. I'd ask that you stay here, but something tells me that at least one of you won't." She spoke to the three with her arms crossed thoughtfully, but a gleam on her eyes. She was honestly touched they bothered to stick around, leading wasn't necessarily her thing, but if she could fight against Naga she could do her best here against just as cutthroat forces.

@Sark @Minerva

TROPICAL FOREST

View attachment 6690
View attachment 6691
"Shh..."
View attachment 6693

@Takumi @Minerva @Capri
TEAM LIST-
GREEN TEAM-

Jane Foster/Thor
Roy Harper/Arsenal
Elizabeth 'Liz' Sherman

ORANGE TEAM-
Damian Wayne/Nightwing
Belmod

RED TEAM-
The Silent One
Mila
Gill

PURPLE TEAM
--
Noembelu

CHARTREUSE TEAM-
Bizzaro
Decapre
Maol-Chaluim
Dick Grayson

BLUE TEAM-
Dru-Zod
Wally West/Kid Flash
--
Sodam Yat

BLACK TEAM-
--
--
Sagat
--

YELLOW TEAM-
--
--
Crimson Viper
--

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Capri

WATERFALL
[BANG] [BANG] [BANG]
"Go play..."

TREE CAMP
View attachment 6707
@Yun Lee

//AFTERLIFE//
//N3//

@Jeremi @Lucky

This time Atlantiades didn't give the girl much choice. Swooping in like a prince finding their princess and emitting that powerful light from earlier they'd embrace Karie with a kiss filled with all the good vibes that the Goddess of Love could muster. They didn't quite know how to break the illusion but this was one way to try at least.

@Sark @Lucky

MAOL-CHALUIM
@Takumi @Minerva @Sark

“Ghhh-!”

Among the 10 stood a man who stood out even among the strange crowd.

View attachment 6708
“Who... who are you people?” the man in the suit grunts. Tears were formulating, the stench of death surrounded him, enveloped him, attempted to take him over.

Back