Ame Damnee The Recreational Hall

Esra T. Jones

She throws down the remains of the false bag with anger, "That....! Get back here!" Esra made to vows so far today. One being that if she saw the prince again, she would attempt to get close to him, and another is that she will make Nemo regret fooling her! Turning, Esra scurried out the door after him.

Last edited:
Nemo

He was out the door, before what the girl said could register to him. "now than." feeling thirst he decided were better to get a drink right now than the Two Taverns.... Still even though she was a commoner she was.. Interesting. With a child-like chuckle he went on his way with his two slaves right by his side.

Last edited:
The Recreation Hall
- Library halls -
Taavi
Quiet. It was quiet here when the world outside was so loud. Taavi settled down onto the cold stone of a cluttered library corner. Books were aligned on shelves, stacked a bit in the window ledge, and left in a small wheeled cart further down the hall. It smelled slightly of mold and dust and a faint tang of bodies that had passed through the area in the last week. No one in this distant corner since the day before. Likely no one until tomorrow. Taavi could sense all of it and yet this was the least offensive place he had found all morning.

His hand tightened around the vile, and his eyes trailed down to it. Empty now. He stared at it as he slowly let it roll out of his hand and clatter onto the ground. Its effects already addling his mind, slowing it down, quieting it. The vampire let out a slow, relieved sigh as he leaned back against the bookshelf, his eyes falling half-lidded and a brief, inexplicable giggle left his lips.

His bad mood long since dissolved, he slid down and curled into a ball, his head resting on a relatively large leather bound edition of some famous play - not that Taavi would take notice as he settled upon it and just.. stopped.

Galizur, as played by Meliodas

The Recreational Hall
Art Museum

Sitting on a bench facing the wall, he stared blankly at the painting that took up that particular corner of the room, an abstract piece that was nothing more than a mix of various colors. A myriad of shapes and brushstrokes made up of shades of red, yellow, and every other color in-between. It was hard to express how it made him feel, but it gave him a sense of hope. The world may have been dangerous, yet he knew he could still find his place in it if he could just take those first few difficult steps forward and never look back. For quite some time it had become clear to him that his place wasn’t in Abaddon, but out there somewhere, where destiny was clearly calling his name. “Belong… but where…?”

Saaria Black
Library Halls

As she walked down the grand library halls, Saaria could hear the sound of fireworks beginning outside. Even in here, where most sound was cut off, there was still the muffled sound of them shooting off into the air. Shaking her head slightly, she took one last glance back at where the group was before and noticed they had all scattered. The noble, the kitsune, and the street rat. Good. Maybe she could come back into the main area and sit back down again, where there would be some peace and quiet. Padding down the sleek wooden floors towards the table where she was sitting before, the human failed to look down and notice the form of a drugged-out vampire, sprawled out on the ground with his head resting against a book.

The split second that she had looked down to see where she was going, it was too late. Letting out a short cry, Saaria stumbled over his curled up body and immediately stuck her hands out in front of her to catch herself. Not that it helped, since she still crashed against the floor and rolled away from him into the adjacent wall, groaning and opening her eyes. As soon as the dizziness wore off, the woman actually glanced over at Taavi and observed him. The corners of her lips curled into an irritated frown, and she balled her fists, glaring at him. "Get out of the hallway, you lazy shit. What are you, homeless?" Spitting the insult at him, she stood up and grabbed her book that had been thrown astray, feeling more cross as she realized that she had lost the page she was on.

Carange - The Recreational Hall, Abaddon.
Carnage had condensed his body into the form of a 6' 9" naked man before he had entered Abaddon, he had no hair nor did have genitals, his body was blood red from the tip of his head to the ends of his toes, his eyes the same color of his soul, black as night. Carnage walked into the recreational hall with a Nauseated look on his face, he found the celebration taking place in Abaddon repulsive, if he were to throw a festival, it would be a festival of blood, blood flowing through the city streets like a rushing stream. He tried his best to restrain from causing any fracas while he was in the city, he had some research to do, he was curious about New Edan. Long ago he had chased a hunter and his son through the forests of Oblitus, they ran all the way to New Edan where he stopped his pursuit and observed the city from afar. Carnage wanted to find some details of the city and its structure, he knew the Wardens protected the city but maybe a time arose in which they left the city, at least the few that would cause him, complications. If he could not attack New Edan it wouldn't be much of a problem, he would just lurk in the wilderness outside the city and kill unsuspecting travelers. Carnage did not have any reason to desire attacking citizens of New Edan specifically except for the small aspect of them seeming to be the most comfortable and happy people throughout the land, he wanted to eradicate their joy. Pacing up and down the library halls searching for a book about New Edan Carnage found something, a book about the History of New Edan, " Ah, excellent ", He chuckled softly as he opened the book. A liquid red substance began coming off of Carnage's body and formed into a chair, the chair then solidified and he sat down right there in the middle of the aisle.

Last edited:
The Recreation Hall
- Library halls -
Taavi

The distant, popping fireworks outside and the quite, tapping of approaching boots were, at the moment, beyond Taavi's range of attention as he floated high upon the cold stone floor of the grand library halls. The book's leather was imprinting upon his cheek and his left arm was slowly going numb from the awkward angle he had it tucked under him. He didn't notice these things either.

What finally seemed to break through the static in his head was the solid thump against his back and a body rolling over him. Taavi grunted, his eyes snapping open while his expression adopted an automatic scowl. His hazy eyes caught the woman - human, young adult, solid - just as she landed and rolled - hadn't expected him there, but trained enough to react quickly.

Taavi processed the information slowly as the woman sat and recovered from her own surprise. The white hair was throwing him a little, but her scent was definitely human. His gaze slid over her, assessing. Strange clothes, bag at her hip, guns - he kept his eyes on those until the human began to speak.

"Get out of the hallway, you lazy shit. What are you, homeless?" The words were sharp and biting and Taavi scowled, but really he wasn't all that annoyed. It was hard to be anything when he was high.

“You’re armed to the teeth.” Taavi observed as he pushed himself up to a sit, the leathers pattern still pressed into his cheek, “and you know what I am, but you don't give two shits. Not afraid, nor eager to attack. You fell like you know how to fall, not like a fighter, that was muscle memory at least a decade old.” he tilted his head when his brain didn't put the pieces together, his eyes still looking over her. “What are you doing here?” he asked instead, indignant. Somewhere close someone moved a chair, Taavi twitched and glanced towards a row of shelves, as if he could stare through it.​

~Lila Nender- Recreational Hall, Museum~​
As they entered the museum, Lila couldn't help the excited expression her face held as she glanced around at what she could see. She then turned to Eddie with curious smile. "So burning down a church, huh?" Lila didn't think she would ever cross someone who was an exiled arsonist and a musician all in one but then again things are not always what they seem. She was never one to judge someone for their past though, she wasn't a saint herself.

Eddie the Black - Museum

Eddie let out an embarrassed chuckle as she brought up the church again. "To clarify, the Cathedral didn't actually burn down, I did give it my best attempt though. As you may have guessed from Anariel's little speech back there, I was born in New Eden. It was a terribly droll place where everyone pulled their weight and received the same reward. No one was more valuable than someone else, no matter how much effort and labor they put into their craft. Naturally I was opposed to that kind of lifestyle, and so were many citizens of New Eden, so I raised a force to protest the wisdom of Aditi and the lifestyle of New Eden in front of the Grand Cathedral itself." He was lying about the protestors voluntarily following him of course, but that was information Lila didn't need to know yet.

The pair stopped in front of a particularly revealing painting of an incubus as Eddie continued. "When the Wardens came to break up the protest, the situation escalated. Many of my followers lost their lives that day, all thanks to the ruthless 'Blue-eyed Devil known as Raakshdos." The tips of his hair flared at the name, the man who had insulted him so publically on that day, ridiculed him for his opinions, the hatred Eddie held for that human was unfathomable. "The next morning I saw a poster labeling me as an Exile, so I fled New Eden for fear of my life."

He turned to face Lila. "Two years roaming Oblitus later, I found my way to this city, where one's talent and ability determined their value. It was everything I ever wanted. But enough about myself dear Lila, I wish to know more about you. What could the story of such a marvelous woman like yourself possibly be?" As he gave her a warm smile, his eyes briefly noticed the teenager observing a painting in the museum then returned to the girl he wished to know.

The Recreational Hall
Art Museum

As if being lost in a reverie wasn’t bad enough, two foul, lustful creatures found their way into the quiet museum, talking amongst themselves nearby. Some of what was said rang a bell, although very little of it was of any real interest. If Galizur thought anything, it was just how pathetic they were. A young girl who was evidently more than just easy, and an angel by the looks of it who had no problems with taking advantage and capitalizing on the circumstances.

Catching the man’s eyes hovering over him, Galizur snorted, still sitting as he started to open his mouth. “You know, for an angel, it really doesn’t sound like chastity is the first thing on your mind. And they said your kind was virtuous. Hah.” Feigning a snicker, he casually turned his head to peer over his shoulder at the odd pair. “If you’re trying to get into her pants, why don’t you just head over to The Two Talisman’s Tavern and fuck her there? I’m sure if you tell them I sent you, they’ll even give you a discount. After all, what is a whore between friends? I'll even finish up for you because I'm sure you've never been known to measure up to anything in your sad, miserable, meaningless existence.”

~Lila Nender-Recreational Hall, Museum~
Lila was intrigued by the story Eddie told her, her eyes dancing with respect for the flute-player as he told her. She glanced up at the painting as he asked her about herself, admiring it for a moment before looking back at Eddie. "Marvelous? Now, I know you're trying to flatter me," she laughed. "I guess my story is as grand as yours but-" she was cut off by the comment from the other person occupying the museum.

Lila turned her gaze over to Galizur, immediately recognizing the young "prince". She was a bit thrown off by the comments he made and before she could help it she opened her mouth and replied to Galizur. "Cute. Big talk but with no backing and asinine assumptions made for what purpose? Darling, I know what you said could have been better," she gave the prince a chuckle, raising an eyebrow and continued. "Whore is just not as biting as it used to be and to be serious we aren't in New Eden so you should know that chastity and virtue due tend to lack around here, but I'm sure you can try again, dear. Loosen up a little, relax and try to be more insulting next time if that's your thing, love." She said with a smooth, friendly tone though to say she was upset at Galizur was an understatement. She was angry and had half a mind to do more than say her part to the prince but she held herself back and kept a smile on her face before turning her gaze back to the painting in front of her. For the moment, forgetting to respond to Eddie's unanswered questions.

Last edited:
Dareth DiValli - The Library

The pain was excruciating, however Dareth kept his mouth shut. His left leg was swollen and he noticed it has started bleeding too. He was safe from the shadows, for now. The festival. No one will be here while the festival's in action. He closed his eyes, trying his best to ignore the vicious voices. He sobbed softly as he was surrounded by loneliness and fear.

Eddie the Black - Museum

Eddie let out a laugh at the situation unfolding before him. Not only was the Prince of Abaddon attempting to belittle him, but Lila's response was expertly crafted. "Well said my dear Lila. While I can respect such a sharp tongue from a boy your age, I see you still have a long way to go, though I admit I'm impressed you managed to deduce that I'm an angel."

"You see boy, if you were addressing an angel who gave the slightest care for Aditi's teachings, your comments may have rattled me, but seeing as I don't, I wear your insults with pride."

He returned his gaze to Lila, he'd suppressed the urge to give into his passions right in front of the boy and chose to resume their conversation. "Interruptions aside, I do believe you were about to tell me more about you darling Lila."

Last edited:

The Recreational Hall
Art Museum

He never made a habit of roasting a woman, but Galizur quickly began having second thoughts. There was, however, something peculiar about the angel, an odd sense of familiarity he couldn’t quite place. “Oh? Maybe if you had as sharp a tongue as me, you could actually manage to keep a girl around rather than just for a one-night stand. I imagine it doesn’t take long for a girl to grade your… performance. Hell, I could deduce that just by looking at you.” With his attention turned to the girl he now had labeled as a whore, he stood up. Even with as short as he was, there was a strange, almost ominous aura surrounding him - enough to raise the hairs on the back of anyone's neck.

At the same time, the room seemed to grow tense, lights flickering as a shadow crept into the room. The air was thick, making it almost hard to breathe, and the boy’s eyes seem to show a glare of crimson hiding beneath their usual innocent yellow hue. “Loosen up. And that’s coming from the whore. How amusing. Sure you know a thing or two about that, so, guess I should probably listen from an authority on the matter.” Galizur surely was cocky and lacked any indication of hesitation or fear.

Without much warning, the lights in the hall finally darkened, and the same eerie red mist that seemed to follow him at times rolled into the room like a fog. Vivid images seemed to almost flash through the boy’s mind; the world in his vision had gone dark, yet there was a light shining into the void. The damned rolled in their graves, fire, and brimstone seared the land in a world where Heaven and Hell collide. Trouble was stirring, and soon both cities worst fears would come to head.

Losing himself, the boy crept forward, his arms outreached in an embrace that was almost too hard for anyone to resist. Briefly, he touched Eddie, and in doing so broadened the creature's mind in a way the man probably wouldn’t notice at first. But, like all under Heaven, he too had a part to play. They were all nothing more than just pawns on a chess board, ready to be thrown away at a moment’s notice. Glancing at the girl, his eyes were dark, cold, lifeless, as a nefarious smile broken across his face. “Be careful what you wish for…”

Instantly, the lights came back on, and the room grew quiet, the fog dissipating with the boy nowhere to be found.

~Lila Nender- Recreational Hall, Museum~​
Lila turned her gaze to Eddie as he spoke. "Oh? I don't remember such a thing." She joked. "But since you asked so nicely, I'll tell you." Just as she spoke all of her nerves went on edge when Galizur replied back to them. The arms on her hair stood and an unnerving chill went down her spine, making her visibly shudder. As the young prince was talking, she noticed the crimson in his eyes. That was the last thing she noticed before everything darkened drastically, whatever anger she had felt towards the prince transformed into a fear that made her want to run instantly for her life. Whatever this was, she was not liking it.

As her fear got stronger and the pressure around her cave in, her eyes shifted. The usual blue, nothing more than a ring around the edge of her iris, crimson being the predominant color in her eyes. She stayed there in her own mind until she heard shuffling. Glancing up, she could see the figure of Galizur inched closer to them. Her hand instinctively grabbed the hilt of her dagger in a tight, white-knuckled grip and pulled it out but couldn't nothing more as she stood there, watching Galizur briefly touch Eddie, Lord only knows what the prince did to him. Every fiber of her being locked up as he spoke to her for one final time, "Be careful what you wish for."

Whatever that was supposed to mean didn't register with Lila, the only thing she knew in that moment was fear and a drop in her gut as his words. When he left, the pressure rose from her and she took shaky breaths. Unsure of how things escalated so quickly, her hand loosen around the dagger, the blade slipping and clattering on the floor. "What the hell just happened?" she muttered, glancing up at Eddie, with her crimson eyes.

Eddie the Black - Museum

As the boy threw more childish insults at the two of them, Eddie was about to put him in his place, when suddenly the world around him warped. The lights darkened and red mist filled the dark void. As the boy moved toward him, he set his fists alight trying to fight this creature off, but found he couldn't raise his hands, couldn't resist the boys influence. As Galizur touched him, his vision went red as something was seared into his brain. When his vision cleared, the boy was gone, and he felt very dizzy.

As Lila asked her question, Eddie fell into a seated position against the wall, his heart beating as fast as it had earlier when he first saw Anariel. He could only tilt his head up to meet the girl's gaze. "I don't know, but that child has a power beyond either of our understanding. We need to avoid him from now on..." His gaze lowered, now staring blankly straight ahead. "I apologize, such madness was not what I had anticipated when I asked to get to know you better, you must think I'm some magnet of danger now." His tone was hollow, his joke falling flat. The only emotion registering on his face was shock.

~Lila Nender-Recreational Hall, Museum~​
Lila shook her head at Eddie, surprise written across her face. "No, I don't think that at all. I find your company enjoyable." she said, trying half-halfheartedly to lighten the mood. She dropped her gazed to her dagger before trying to pick it up. The result wasn't was she wanted as it slipped down from her clammy palms. Giving up after a few more times, she just plopped down next to her dagger with a shaky sigh. "Though I do wholly agree that we should avoid him... "She didn't like the thought of not knowing about things but something told her that she knew all she should know about Galizur and she was okay with that.

Eddie the Black - Museum

As the girl sat down next to him, the clatter of her dagger shook him from his shock. He pressed against the bridge of his nose to ward off a growing headache. As he looked at Lila, who was still shaking, he pulled out Michelle and played a small song, slightly influencing her mind to help her and himself calm down. As he finished he put Michelle away, picked up her dagger and returned it to her, resting his hand on hers slightly longer than actually necessary.

"Would you like to visit my place, instead of all these public forums? At least there we can have a conversation without interruptions. I also promise not to try anything uncouth, unless you want me to." He smiled, his charming and flirtatious nature returning. He hoped he wasn't sounding to forward, the last thing he wanted after a morning like this was to scare her away.

~Lila Nender-Recreational Hall, Museum~​
Lila gave a content sigh when Eddied played his tune, feeling a sense of calm wash over here. After a moment, Lila looked at Eddie with a smile, her eyes now slowly returning to their blue hue. "I'd love to." she said, as she gripped the dagger that Eddie handed to her.

Last edited:
Eddie the Black - Museum

With a grin he stood up, and helped Lila to her feet, her desire for his company after these past events wasn't expected but was very much welcome. "Then follow me." He said as he led the girl out of the Recreational hall and toward the residential district.

Back