Status
Not open for further replies.

Sark

Im-im-impossible!!


"Cell is a Bio-logical Android who is made up of the DNA of this Universe's strongest fighters. Frieza, Vegeta, my father Goku, me, and many more. He threatened the Earth several years ago but I only just defeated him. But he's returned, most likely stronger than ever..."
"You DID defeat him! I KNEW my father was lying but you too, Gohan?"
"Ahahaha... Well, you know the truth now, Videl! Hahaha..."

@amwexia @Sark
[Captain Charlie Nash]
Bioweapons.
Why was it always bioweapons?
Why couldn't would-be world conquers just feel content with their natural bodies?

The irony of the situation wasn't lost on him. He was a Bioweapon himself, Stolen from death by the unholy sciences of the Secret Society. He was hardly a natural-born hero himself, but at least he wasn't trying to blow up the planet.

"Sounds like you had your work cut out last time. But you made it through. You should be proud."

@amwexia @Takumi @Raynar Saassin

 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
[Colonel Volgin]
"Ahh, now that's more like it..." Volgin crowed. "Imagine all a man with ambition could accomplish with a single wish... Emperor Volgin… Now, I like the sound of that..." He let out a booming chucke. "Whatever it is you're planning, I'm in."

[Captain Charlie Nash]
"You mean other than the fact that this world is tilted?"

The Nash muttered in response to Fragile and Aiden. He kept his distance from the rest of the group, instead opting stand alone, stiff and rigid. He kept his spectacles fixed on the floor, consciously avoiding eye contact with his fellow fighters. He sighed and continued.

"I've been summoned to other worlds a bunch of times before, and it has never been for a picnic..."

@amwexia @Takumi
"That so?" Aiden hummed. He titled his head a bit.

"If you don't mind I'd like to hear more about your world hopping escapades at some point." He added.


“To be fair,” Fragile states, warping behind the brown-haired kid, “there is no real reason to take this situation seriously whatsoever, as far as I can see...”

Fragile reaches into her bag and pulls out another cryptobiote, holding it out to the boy.

“Snack?” she offers

@Takumi
"No, thank you." He responded, holding his hands up and gently shaking his head.


"This is all very sudden indeed, but considering the threat we're facing, desperate times call for desperate measures."

Mr. Popo exclaimed to Noah while keeping an eye on the lookout. There were a lot of new entrants, huh?


"I have something better then that. Hold still, please."

View attachment 4262

Dende held his hands out towards Aiden and focused. Aiden would feel a energy coming out of his palms as any wounds / injuries he had were slowly fading away.

"You should start to feel better now."



"Don't mind him. We just got finished handling some thugs back in West City when Gohan got called here."

Videl exclaimed as she outstretched a hand towards him.

"Name's Videl. It's nice to meet you. I don't quite know what's going on here but I'm here to help... RIGHT, Gohan?"
"Ahahaha, yes! Of course! You're always able to help, Videl! Haha!"

Gohan exclaimed from a distance, laughing nervously to Videl's tone.



"This is the calm before the storm. We're unsure of what Cell is up to but while we're up here, we're safe. Knowing Cell, he's probably restarting his Cell Games..."



"Cell isn't a joke... It took my father's death, my friends severely injured and a great anger within me to defeat him the first time... But he could be even stronger than before."

Gohan exclaimed towards Charlie Nash as his tone shifted from lightheartedness to seriousness.



"I see. Well if you two are similar in terms of strength, then we might stand a chance."

@Takumi @Sark @amwexia @Lucky @EveryoneElse



"Aaah. It's good to be back! After that meddlesome brat defeated me, and those odd occurrences with those Skull Girls or whatever the fuck they were? Hmhm, I'm even more perfect! All this power, and an entire planet to test it on. But that comes in time. I must get my arena reconstructed after my little bout with Gohan. I miss Goku already."​
"Thank you, Dende was it? Question: was that magic by chance?" He pondered.

@Raynar Saassin @Sark @amwexia

Noah would turn to Mister Popo and cross his arms with a nod in understanding.

"I'm not sure how much help I can be, if this Cell is as strong as you guys say he's gotten. However, I'll help all I can given ah, certain conditions." He said, motioning to the special monitor he wore.

@Raynar Saassin
 

Sark

Im-im-impossible!!
"That so?" Aiden hummed. He titled his head a bit.

"If you don't mind I'd like to hear more about your world hopping escapades at some point." He added.



"No, thank you." He responded, holding his hands up and gently shaking his head.



"Thank you, Dende was it? Question: was that magic by chance?" He pondered.

@Raynar Saassin @Sark @amwexia

Noah would turn to Mister Popo and cross his arms with a nod in understanding.

"I'm not sure how much help I can be, if this Cell is as strong as you guys say he's gotten. However, I'll help all I can given ah, certain conditions." He said, motioning to the special monitor he wore.

@Raynar Saassin
[Captain Charlie Nash]
"Now those are stories for a safer time..."

Nash closed his eyes and sighed.

"It's been a lifetime since those days. And I was a different man then. A completely different man... But what of you? Is this your first time off-world?"

@Takumi @amwexia @Raynar Saassin
 

Capri

procurator volta stan acc
Mentor
"No, thank you." He responded, holding his hands up and gently shaking his head.

“Okay, then,” Fragile says, eyeing down the cryptobiote, “A cryptobiote a day keeps the timefall away.”

She pops the cryptobiote into her mouth and eats it, before turning her attention to the blonde haired man

"It's been a lifetime since those days. Still. I must admit it feels good to venure out into the Multiverse every now and then. It's enough to make even the coldest souls feel alive. And you? Is this your first time off-world?"
“Yes, actually,” she states. She offers a gloved hand out to the man “my name is Fragile”

@Takumi @Sark
 

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
"Sounds like you had your work cut out last time. But you made it through. You should be proud."
"I guess so. But that doesn't bode so well when they just come back from the death now, does it?"

"Thank you, Dende was it? Question: was that magic by chance?" He pondered.
"It was, yes. My race has magical properties. After all, we did create the wish-granting Dragons."

Noah would turn to Mister Popo and cross his arms with a nod in understanding.

"I'm not sure how much help I can be, if this Cell is as strong as you guys say he's gotten. However, I'll help all I can given ah, certain conditions." He said, motioning to the special monitor he wore.
"We're glad to have you, sir. We're glad to have all of you here."

@Sark @Takumi @Everyone​
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
[Captain Charlie Nash]
"Now those are stories for a safer time..."

Nash closed his eyes and sighed.

"It's been a lifetime since those days. And I was a different man then. A completely different man... But what of you? Is this your first time off-world?"

@Takumi @amwexia @Raynar Saassin
"Yes it is, traveling to different worlds isn't a possibility where I'm from. At least, not like this." Aiden replied.


"I guess so. But that doesn't bode so well when they just come back from the death now, does it?"



"It was, yes. My race has magical properties. After all, we did create the wish-granting Dragons."



"We're glad to have you, sir. We're glad to have all of you here."

@Sark @Takumi @Everyone​
"Magic is something I'm familiar with. I'm a Witch, and there's quite a few of us where I'm from. Between you and me I'm actually a lot older than I look." Aiden laughed softly.

“Okay, then,” Fragile says, eyeing down the cryptobiote, “A cryptobiote a day keeps the timefall away.”

She pops the cryptobiote into her mouth and eats it, before turning her attention to the blonde haired man



“Yes, actually,” she states. She offers a gloved hand out to the man “my name is Fragile”

@Takumi @Sark
"Fragile? That's an interesting name. I'm Aiden." He waved to both Fragile and Nash in greeting.

@Raynar Saassin @Sark @amwexia



"Please, call me Noah. Sir makes me feel old." Noah said almost sheepishly to Mr. Popo. If you didn't account for any time travel shenanigans from his world he'd have been in his thirties and he was already pushing it now as it was having fucked up the timeline accidentally.

@Raynar Saassin
 

Capri

procurator volta stan acc
Mentor
"Fragile? That's an interesting name. I'm Aiden." He waved to both Fragile and Nash in greeting.
“It’s nice to meet you, Aiden,” Fragile says. Aiden seems reasonable, at least more reasonable than the rest of the lot.

Fragile sees her umbrella floating out of the corner of her eye, so she warps over to the umbrella and grabs it, walking back towards the bunch of oddballs.

@Takumi @Everyone​
 

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
Moderator
The Convergence Series GM


"... Pass," Naoto said with a perturbed look as Fragile offered him a... something. She seemed to find it appetizing, enough to offer it to everyone else. Just the sight of that thing made him lose his appetite though. Still, furrowing his brow, Naoto forced himself back on topic.

"Yeah, I got the wish part, but... That's just it. If they have that much power to grant wishes, what do they need us for?" He questioned, but his inquiries weren't for long as the answer came from... an obscenely creepy looking guy, evidently an associate of Dende and the others, which only made the situation seem graver than before.



"Great... So we have to run an errand to take care of someone or something stronger than a wish-granting dragon. Jeeeeez! I didn't sign up for this! But... I guess someone with that much power, we can't just leave well enough alone..." He murmured to himself, holding his chin in his hand introspectively, a troubled look on his face as he let the others talk amongst themselves.

For now, he remains silent from there, letting everyone get in order so the ones who brought them all here can properly elaborate.

@Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Anybody
 

Gummi Bunnies

a shattered miracle left behind
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
Taking this all in, Enterprise only lowered her bow slightly. This wasn't exactly what she was planning to get wrapped into, but there wasn't much room to discuss this.

❝ I take it that this problem will extend to our worlds as well, if left unchecked? My world is on the brink of war on a global scale, I can't afford to be gone for long. ❞ Enterprise figured that she would have to make room to deal with this new threat alongside the Sirens waiting back home.

❝ H-huh? If we're dealing with someone that's threatening the peace like that, then I'm all in! Ehehe! Got yourselves a real Gauntlet Knight, ready to jump into the fray! ❞ Miyao, on the other hand, was immediately willing to pitch in to help. Someone like Cell doing stuff like that was practically against the young Gauntlet Knight's ideology. Even if this was a whole new world, Miyao felt like it was his duty to support the Walls of Peace. If only his allies in the Warcat squadron were here to pitch in too.

@Raynar Saassin
@Everyone
 

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
❝ I take it that this problem will extend to our worlds as well, if left unchecked? My world is on the brink of war on a global scale, I can't afford to be gone for long. ❞ Enterprise figured that she would have to make room to deal with this new threat alongside the Sirens waiting back home.
"Possibly. If Cell defeats everyone here, he may figure out how to exit our universe and attack others. We must stop him!"

Trunks exclaimed, lowering his sword slightly in response but keeping it at the ready.

"But we can only do it if you trust us and everyone here. We all need to work as a team."

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
 

Gummi Bunnies

a shattered miracle left behind
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
❝ ... Alright. Then I shall lend my assistance to defeat this threat. ❞ The aircraft carrier finally lowered her bow, the energy arrow dissolving as she loosened up the drawn bowstring. ❝ I am the Yorktown-class aircraft carrier, Enterprise. ❞



❝ Whoa whoa whoa, hold up! You... you mean that you're the U.S.S. Enterprise!? Like... the Grey Ghost that never sunk during the second World War! Is that why you have the whole... aircraft carrier gear on? ❞ The Gauntlet Knight practically had his jaw drop at the revelation of that. Sure, Gauntlets were state-of-the-art tech from where Miyao came from, but he never even thought that they could make literal ships into humanoid form. Like... a ship girl almost. ... all his history lessons were crumbling apart fast.

@Raynar Saassin
@Everyone
 

Capri

procurator volta stan acc
Mentor
❝ ... Alright. Then I shall lend my assistance to defeat this threat. ❞ The aircraft carrier finally lowered her bow, the energy arrow dissolving as she loosened up the drawn bowstring. ❝ I am the Yorktown-class aircraft carrier, Enterprise. ❞
“Yorktown Class Aircraft Carrier Enterprise is a long winded and strange name” said Fragile, looking over at the big-chested woman. “I also have a strange name. My name is Fragile, it’s nice to meet you Yorktown.”

@Gummi Bunnies @Anybody
 

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
❝ ... Alright. Then I shall lend my assistance to defeat this threat. ❞ The aircraft carrier finally lowered her bow, the energy arrow dissolving as she loosened up the drawn bowstring. ❝ I am the Yorktown-class aircraft carrier, Enterprise. ❞
Seeing her put her Sword away, Trunks did the same; sliding it back into the holster on his back before outstretching a hand.

"I'm glad things were settled without violence, Enterprise. We can't afford to fight each other when the real threat is out there."

@Gummi Bunnies
 

Gummi Bunnies

a shattered miracle left behind
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
❝ Oh... Enterprise is fine enough. My elder sister ship is named Yorktown. ❞ She quickly corrected, but looking a little off-put by the misunderstanding from Fragile for some reason.

❝ Likewise. As I am displaced from my base of operations, I have to be cautious on my equipment and supplies, but it does not rule me out of the picture. ❞ Enterprise nodded to Trunks in response. Before she could say more, a familiar voice caught her attention, glancing over to see...

❝ Eldridge? ❞ She tilted her head in confusion. Guess she was summoned here as well. At the very least this meant she would be working alongside a fellow Eagle Union ship. Then came that strange scanning noise, which Enterprise glanced at the source of the sound. For now, she couldn't figure out what that meant, but something else was off.

❝ Eldridge, do you happen to remember what I was doing before arriving here? ❞

@Crow @amwexia @Raynar Saassin
 

Crow

YOU MEAN
"Eldridge... play with Commander... then Eldridge... leave to join Laffey and Javelin for lunch..."

Eldridge was not too keen on talking. Her speech was rather minimal. But that was just how Eldridge was - inside and out.

"Then... Eldridge... see light... no longer at base... no longer near Commander... no longer near friends..."

Her ahoge drooped at those words.

As Ben heard Enterprise's words, he ponders.


"USS means United States Ship... I guess this one would be a USS as well, since I'm a homegrown American myself," Ben looks at a hologram dialed on his Omnitrix, which, based on his dialogue, was the one obtained from Enterprise and Eldridge, "or maybe I should go with something a bit bigger, since I'm a Protector of the Earth and the Universe... I'm not just a one-country guy... something like, Confederate of Ben Tennyson... CBT... yeah, that sounds good! CBT... Rustbucket IV! That's a good name!"

That was when Ben decides to directly approach and interact with the larger group - Enterprise, Eldridge, Fragile, Miyao and more.

"Well, looks like we'll be working together. Name's Ben, Ben Tennyson."

@Gummi Bunnies @amwexia @Lucky @Ver @Raynar Saassin
 
Last edited:

Capri

procurator volta stan acc
Mentor
❝ Oh... Enterprise is fine enough. My elder sister ship is named Yorktown. ❞ She quickly corrected, but looking a little off-put by the misunderstanding from Fragile for some reason.
❝ Likewise. As I am displaced from my base of operations, I have to be cautious on my equipment and supplies, but it does not rule me out of the picture. ❞ Enterprise nodded to Trunks in response.​

Sister ship... base of operations... equipment and supplies.

Her situation is strange, and Fragile has thrown disbelief to the wind, she’s literally in another world, but there’s no way that this girl is a warship.

She only has the name Enterprise to go off of, so she will call her Enterprise. But... she’s not believing this woman’s delusions.

She only smiles and nods along.

Fragile turns to Trunks and unfurls her umbrella.

“What are we gonna do? Just sit around?” Fragile states.

@Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin
 

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Sister ship... base of operations... equipment and supplies.

Her situation is strange, and Fragile has thrown disbelief to the wind, she’s literally in another world, but there’s no way that this girl is a warship.

She only has the name Enterprise to go off of, so she will call her Enterprise. But... she’s not believing this woman’s delusions.

She only smiles and nods along.

Fragile turns to Trunks and unfurls her umbrella.

“What are we gonna do? Just sit around?” Fragile states.
"We're awaiting to see if any others that were summoned by Shenron will appear. In the meantime... Mr. Popo, can you get us some food and drinks?"
"Of course, Dende. I'll be right back."

Mr.Popo then went into the lookout and closed the door behind him.

A few hours later and he came out with a mountain-load of food:

1449036552-e43b278971b7b3795e449263de259b1f.png

"Everyone!"

Mr. Popo shouted to the people who were present as he was laying out table after table after table of food and beverages.

"Food and Drinks are available here at the front of the lookout. Please help yourselves, there's plenty of everyone and the next ones to appear."

@amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Everyone
 

Minerva

Booker, are you afraid of God?
Jenny Wakeman

Jenny noticed the woman walk over and didn't immediately react as most humans in her world were harmless and nice... well minus the evil ones.

" I don't know who Jindosh is, so no. I was made by my mom back in my world. Well, the ninth robot she made. My name is Jenny Wakeman," she replied back to Emily. Jenny thought this woman was weird.

@Minerva
"Emily. Emily Kaldwin." She said. "So, this mother of yours is a great Natural Philosopher, like Sokolov or Grand Inventor who works in Clockwork like Jindosh. Fascinating."

"We're awaiting to see if any others that were summoned by Shenron will appear. In the meantime... Mr. Popo, can you get us some food and drinks?"
"Of course, Dende. I'll be right back."

Mr.Popo then went into the lookout and closed the door behind him.

A few hours later and he came out with a mountain-load of food:

View attachment 4263

"Everyone!"

Mr. Popo shouted to the people who were present as he was laying out table after table after table of food and beverages.

"Food and Drinks are available here at the front of the lookout. Please help yourselves, there's plenty of everyone and the next ones to appear."

@amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Ver @Minerva @Everyone

Emily would walk over and take an apple from the table.

@Anyone​
 

Capri

procurator volta stan acc
Mentor
Mr. Popo shouted to the people who were present as he was laying out table after table after table of food and beverages.​

"Food and Drinks are available here at the front of the lookout. Please help yourselves, there's plenty of everyone and the next ones to appear."​

Fragile looked at the food quizzically, before taking a turkey wing and biting out of it.

She dug into the food quickly, having never eaten anything like this before. She was used to rations, but she was given an entire feast.

She never really had a full stomach before until now, and after that time came she sat back in her chair and pulled a cryptobiote out of her bag, popping it in her mouth and eating it.​
 

Crunch

Giga God Crunchmeister
Polnareff & Hol Horse Prologue
"Swords, Guns, and Animosity"

"... Ugh."

A deep, irritated groan came muffled from the other side of the bathroom door, followed by a buffet of severe knocks. Is it bad luck, or just a curse that all of the troubles of the world find themselves localized in foreign bathrooms for this guy? Good grief. The brim of a black cap bent downwards, shadowing his face against the beaming Egyptian sun, smoke rising from the cigarette in his mouth.



It could've been a cathartic trip down memory lane for Jotaro Kujo, if it wasn't for all the time he wasted sitting around a smelly bathroom waiting for another man to finish taking a shit. Jotaro sighed, banging on the door once again. He considered just heading off towards the dig site himself if this guy was too busy doing whatever he does alone in the bathroom.

"You seriously dragged me all the way out here just so you can waste time on the shitter. Give me a break, Polnareff."

"Would you just hold on?!"

A loud flush came from the other end of the door. It flung open with a rough push, prompting Jotaro to stumble out of the way to avoid getting smacked in the face (which of course, garnered a sneer from him). A man of silver hair and blue eyes emerged, the sun's rays washed over his lightly-clothed body, fresh air drawing in through his nostrils and exhaling through his coolly grinning mouth.

And as the wind blew past, a pair of crimson earrings dangled softly in the breeze.



Jean Pierre Polnareff shut the door behind him with a kick, jaunting away from the foul-smelling porta-potty with renewed freshness. Egypt's heat and filthy conditions did nothing to dissuade his good mood, as he emerged with a confident smirk on his face to contrast with the perpetual scowl of his comrade.

"You know, that attitude is seriously going to bite you in the ass one day, Jotaro. A little patience can go a long way," he turned around, beckoning his black-capped friend to follow. "Come on, the dig site's this way. Some progress on our mission might cheer you up, hm?"

"Hmph," Jotaro huffed, his hands vanishing into his coat pockets as he strode after his old friend.

Jean Pierre Polnareff's journey has been a long one, to say the least. Since coming home from Egypt, fulfilling his mission to avenge the death of his sister and kill DIO, the sense of 'unfinished business' has plagued his every thought. He knew that 'home' would never be the same after what he - what all three of them, including Jotaro and Mr. Joestar - had gone through, but he wasn't ready to treat it like some traumatic event. If anything, it was an opportunity to expand his horizons, put Chariot down for a little while, travel the world, and realize those old dreams he had before everything got so messed up.

It wasn't until the turn of the decade that Polnareff realized his mission to right every wrong and attain peace in his life had not yet ended. Knowledge of a particular artifact suddenly fell on his lap, the existence of the arrows.



The arrows, ancient artifacts rumored to be able to gift someone a Stand at-will, began to pop up in different locations all over the world. With the way Mr. Joestar spoke about DIO, it was unlikely that even he - regardless of how old he was, the vampire bastard - was born with a Stand. The World was gifted to him by one of those arrows, meaning that there was still at least one scrap - one remnant - of DIO lurking in the back-alleys of the world.

Polnareff couldn't rest easy with that information, and neither could Jotaro. The two men find themselves in Egypt once again, kicking off a search for these so-called 'Stand arrows' and, more importantly, the people who now hold them. Newspapers and rumors from old friends in Egypt speak of an old archeological dig site located way out in the desert, where the arrows were rumored to have been first dug-up.

Polnareff thought that he may have been in over his head, chasing down rumors and speculations about a group of artifacts that he isn't entirely sure even exist. However, inaction isn't justice, and Jean Pierre Polnareff is an ally of justice above all things. Mr. Joestar is getting too old, and Jotaro is getting too busy; he was the best man for the job.

"This should be the place," Polnareff said with a dusty map clutched in his hands. The sun had dropped lower in the sky by this point, casting a reddish glow over the sea of sand surrounding the two Stand Users, pillars of crumbling stone standing high upon the horizon. The former dig site was mostly empty, though, despite the years, evidence of digging still remained.

"You didn't bring a shovel."

"Well, I wasn't sure if the dig site lead was true, but..." Polnareff stepped forward, kneeling down in the sand, his gaze directed to several intermittent faults in the dunes, indicators of some intense digging. "People were digging for something here, Jotaro. We're not digging for anything - other than information on where they are now."

Jotaro nodded, eyebrows slightly raised. He was surprised that Polnareff was taking things slow for once, considering he remembered him being kind of a hothead. "Right. Where should we start? The map says there's a town not too far from here," he slipped a hand from his pocket to point in a direction. "If anyone dug anything up here, they probably sold it in those markets. We'll ask around."

"Yeah. You go on ahead, I'll stay here and see if I can dig anything up."

"..."



Jotaro gave him a look - an unamused stare.

"What?"

"Polnareff. When was the last time you used Silver Chariot?"

The question rang in Polnareff's head for a few seconds, his expression growing only more bewildered. "Huh? I don't know."

"Are you sure you aren't rusty?"

"R... RUSTY!?"

Polnareff rose from his kneeling position, his face practically mortified as Jotaro had just insulted his mother or the country of France. "You think Silver Chariot has gotten rusty?! Just because I'm not getting into fights all the time as you do doesn't mean my Chariot isn't as powerful as it was back then, bastard!"

"Good grief, calm down, it was just a question."



"Eh? Ooh, I get it. You want a fight right now, Jotaro? I bet you my Chariot can still outspeed your Star Platinum," Polnareff said with a daring grin, standing upright and clenching his hands, raising them defensively. An ominous silver glow began to rise off his muscles.

Jotaro squints. "No, I don't think so."

"What makes you say th--"

Jotaro sighed, clutching his hat.

*BZZZT!*

"-at? Wait, h-huh?!"

The world around Polnareff seemed to skip a beat, his entire body tensing up suddenly before releasing. The moment he blinked, Jotaro seemed to vanish, his whole bulky form ceasing to exist within the space that he was standing in. The Frenchman blinked rapidly, looking around quickly like a lost dog. Did Jotaro just get attacked by an enemy Stand User?

"Jotaro? Hey, Jotaro! Where did you g--"

Alas, when Polnareff turned around, he witnessed a tall, bulky delinquent walking off towards the sunset, the shapes of a distant desert town bright on the horizon. He was already a couple of feet away from Polnareff as if he'd started walking a few seconds ago. "I'll be back later, Polnareff," he called back without looking, slipping a hand free from his coat to wave back to him lazily.

Polnareff gritted his teeth, silently cursing the delinquent for making a fool out of him with his superior Stand power. Though it'd been a few years since their last visit to Egypt, the man was certain that was just as capable in a fight as he was back then. Somehow, the biggest insult Jotaro could've made to him was mentioning that he'd gone 'soft.' Stupid kid. What the hell does he know, anyway? When was the last time he got in a fight?

Polnareff straightened himself, turning around to find himself now standing alone in the ruins of the former dig site. His black boots left heavy marks in the sand beneath him as he walked to the other end of the vast site, looking between the decaying stone for signs of a recent interaction. The desert did not betray her secrets to the man, remaining still as ice despite the wind kicking up tufts whips of sand across the vast and empty dunes.

The fruitless search ended as Polnareff kneeled down next to one of the irregular holes, squinting around for anything - any sign of human interaction upon it. His blue eyes halted at one piece, brows arching and fingers twitching. Polnareff reached out to the sand, his fingers plucking but a segment of it free from the ground. He shook the sand away from what he'd just grabbed, blowing on it to clearly reveal what it was.

A single lock of bright pink hair.

*BANG!*

"...!"

A shot rang out in the dunes. Polnareff's eyes twitched, but his face did not change; most of his body did the work for him on pure reflex. A flash of silver light shined from his body, twisting about into the shape of a humanoid figure. A thin sliver of light, now hardening into a metallic blade, swiped at the air, slicing something into two.

Polnareff's eyes darted to the ground, spotting the object fall - two halves of a bullet softly clattered to the ground before melting into a hazy orange light. A gasp escaped Polnareff's lips, sending energy to his legs to rise from the field and turn towards the source of the loud gunshot. The light that emerged from his body now solidified into a whole mass - a lithe humanoid figure resembling a silver knight hung in the air by Polnareff's side, swinging its sword upward into a ready position.

Polnareff's brow furrowed, his expression turning into an ugly sneer. "You must be pretty ballsy to come back here, idiot."

Jingle, jangle, jingle, jangle. Spurred boots jingled softly amidst the quiet scene, a smooth and guttural laugh emanating from its wearer. One hand was kept slipped under his belt, the other stylishly twirling and flipping a steel-colored revolver, which clicked in anticipation for another pull of the trigger. The man grinned widely, freeing his hand from his belt to take a long and joyous drag of his lit cigarette before flicking it to the ground.



"I could say the same 'bout you, monsieur Polnareff."

Hol Horse stood just a few meters away from his old french pal, his trusty Emperor clutched firmly in his right hand and his finger well within range to squeeze the trigger. Polnareff didn't know whether to glare or to smirk at this asshole, so he decided to do both - to which Hol Horse did the same. Silver Chariot lacked the mouth to grin, so it instead stared intently at the enemy Stand User, its rapier now pointing to him in a prime fencing position.

"I don't know if a dumbass country boy like you even knows how to read, but in case you didn't hear the news, your employer has been dead for the past couple of years. Why the hell are you still in Egypt, Hol Horse? Found someone else's ass to kiss?"

The gunslinger's smirk grew wider, shrugging as he kept his gun pointed towards the other man. Hol Horse couldn't help but smile in the face of his most favorite enemy. It would be like a family reunion if it weren't for the trappings of business tying him down.

"Heh, always the brazen bull. You still think I owe anything to that bastard DIO? You hurt my feelings, Polnareff. See, I'm a free man now. I realized that I should take a break from the mercenary business after you and your buddies put me in a hospital. Thanks for that, by the way."

"I told you that if I had to beat you and you're little peashooter Stand to get to DIO, I would. So, what, you're just here on vacation?"



The cowboy chuckled. "Somethin' like that. It's only fair that I explain it to you since you and I are old friends. Y'see, I had some personal business to attend to after DIO's organization fell apart. I heard Mr. Jotaro Kujo made quite an impact in Cairo. You didn't seriously think you guys were the only Stand Users around, did you?"

Polnareff stepped back, apprehensive. "What are you saying...?"

"Well... I came here for one reason, and as it turns out, a gentleman in Italy paid me a pretty penny to do exactly what I was originally planning to do here," Hol Horse grinned wide.

"To kill you and Jotaro Kujo."

Polnareff's eyes went wide, but instead of reacting shocked, he only laughed, leaning forward and putting a hand to his ear, mockingly. "Huuuuh? Hah! Merci, Hol Horse. You should've become a comedian instead of a mercenary. Hahahah!"

"Heh... heheheheh!"

"Ha-HAHAHAHAH!"


"HEHEHEHEHEH!"

A rock from one of the pillars hit the sand. Silver Chariot broke free from its still stance, lunging forward with its rapier outstretched, poised to pierce the cowboy's throat. Hol Horse leaped back, conjuring a flurry of bullets from Emperor's barrel as he rapidly fanned its hammer.

"I'LL KILL YOU, DUMBASS!"
"I'LL KILL YOU, DUMBASS!"

SOMEONE SUMMONS YOU FROM A LAND FAR AWAY, BRAVE WARRIORS. NOW COME FORTH.

"W-... what the hel--?"

"What in tarnati--"

And then, everything was white.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top