Ame Damnee The Two Talismans Tavern

Los chuckles "Its always hell tho is it not?" their drinks arrive and los takes a sip of his and makes a disgusted face ".... I remember why i dont drink now... the taste is terrible." A thought crosses los's mind "Can you even taste anything or do you honestly like this stuff..?"

Yuki - Two Talismans, District of Sloth

Was becoming overwhelmed. She could do accounting and socialize but keeping up with drink orders. Just wasn’t her thing. Growling softly she set about getting orders before plopping back into her seat, “I have opened a can of worms.”

Her gaze returned to Lucy, “Sharp? Fit? Sadly I tend to be a little on the lazy side. I’m more of thinker than anything. Do too much physical labor and a woman can lose the the love curves. And that just wouldn’t do in my line of work,” She smiled softly. Her cheerful mood was starting to return.

Lucy Lovelace
Lucy smiled calmly at the response, but suddenly felt mightily awkward at the mention of physical activity and endowment. She had never really had a large figure and suddenly found herself blushing as she gazed down upon her own chest. It was one of the main reasons she wore male clothing. "A-ah.. I s-see.." she mumbled self-consciously, suddenly losing her swagger and reclusively hugging her drink, her face now a deep shade of pink. "I guess you're lucky then." She mumbled, half-unheard as she tried to drink away this embarrassing moment.

She blinked at the other woman, “Ka~?” her large pale eyes blinked again, “What do you mean? I’m not lucky simply I was born this way, oni-chan,” She gave a shrugs slightly, “Unlike you humans I can’t enjoy the heat of your bodies much less anything remotely warmed. It should be ice or cold at least. I haven’t a clue what hot food feels like or even tastes like. I hear heat brings out the flavor of certain things.”

She sipped her wine a little before smiling, “Luck is a matter of thinking you see. When you have something you often take it for granted as opposed to if you don’t you desire it usually,” Yuki leaned against the bar a little, “What is something you wish for?”

Lucy Lovelace
Lucy was once again dragged out of the embarrassing little bubble by this strange woman. "What do I want.. Well, before I answer that, I'm not a human, just to get that clear, next would be that I wouldn't mind have larger.. You know, just for the sake of having them, and lastly, I guess I want to forget who I am and not to be me, or maybe, just that I wasn't me in my past decisions, any of those could solve my problem" Lucy said chirpily, straightening up and rubbing the back of her neck before rotating it slightly, causing a faint crack to be heard. "Are you some sort of Ice being then? With the incapability of heat? Warm things aren't all that great, you feel too warm and get all sweaty, and it never really feels right unless it's the perfect temperature." Lucy smiled briskly, her eyes drifting down to the bartender's breasts with a hint of envy. "Also, I'm sure people want to talk to you all the time, I'm not exactly very popular in that area." Lucy giggled softly.

Last edited:

Yuki tilted her head slightly sending her long raven black hair dancing the other way behind her back, “I’m a yuki-onna. A youkai that is born from the wintery snow from the wrongs done to women. I must say being adored isn’t all that fun after all every one wants your attention and after a while you just want to tell the all to go to hell.”

She found herself thinking for a moment about how life had been before she had come to Abaddon. It had been hard even for her kind. The snows had receded and the winters shorter than normal. Places that were normally covered in snow had become barren waste lands. The lakeside where she was born didn't freeze over completely any more. The fewer bodies of water that froze lead to few yuki-onna’s being born and for a all female race of beings that was deadly.

“I can die from the heat if it comes on too strong like the summer sun. I tend to leave Abaddon in the late spring to avoid possible danger,” She shrugs, “So you aren’t human but you are a warm blood nonetheless.”

Lucy Lovelace
"Sounds like you have a tough time living." Lucy said sympathetically "I really don't think I have anything to help you with, my skills aren't for that type of stuff.." Lucy continued, adapting a more apologetic tone before taking a drink. "Yeah, warm-blooded, but I might as well be cold-blooded with my mind-set" she joked, pondering about how much fighting she had done over the past few weeks. "Must be pretty terrible being unable to hang out with male company considering the benefits you have, if you ever need help with someone, just want someone to chat to, the name's Lucy Lovelace, local mercenary with too much time, feel free to call." She said with a soft, friendly smile in an attempt to give comfort. The whole 'wrongs done to women' simply reminded her of her own past, and she felt almost compelled to assist the being if she could help it.

Brynhild nodded at Los. "You're correct on that Los." After hearing his next question, she pondered her answer for a bit before a grin came on her face. "It has nothing to do with the taste, Los, it's the feeling. The feeling you get from having justifiable idiocy." She quickly down two of the ales, smiling as is smoothly traveled down her throat covering her in a false sense of warmth. "The good stuff right here." she cheered.

Chandra Eclav - The Two Talismans Tavern

The woman wandered into the tavern after a much-needed encounter between the sheets. As Chandra walked through the doors she peered at the many faces inhabiting the tavern. People were drinking, laughing, flirting, and playing bar games. I could have a lot of fun in here, not a single person is in their right mind at all. The dark elf strolled up to the bar and ordered herself a drink. Chandra turned her back against the bar, leaning against its counter as she waited for the drink to be delivered to her; she studied the people currently enjoying their beverages. She noted a burly woman slamming drinks with a lanky boy and a blonde haired woman talking to the barkeep. There were dozens of others that she paid no specific attention to. Chandra collected her drink and then took a seat with her back against a wall in order to see the entire tavern as the main event was about to unfold.

There are enough bodies in this room to cause a generously sized fight... but maybe we should start small and pit only a couple people against each other for now. Chandra grinned sadistically as she focused on the brute of a woman with the lanky boy, come now, feel the anger... she thought to herself as she focused her ability on the two of them to cause a mild irritation at first.

Los takes a moment to think on the answer bryn gave him "So you drink a lot to feel like a idiot is basically what your saying right?" Los notices the dark elf enter the tavern and watches her discreetly trying to gauge if she could be a threat or not.

~Brynhild Nyman-Two Talisman Tavern~
"But it's justifiable." She replied with a toothy grin, though it quickly slipped off her face as face it showed. Brynhild felt something strange, almost off. Whatever it was it quickly dampened her high spirits, replacing it with growing anger. She shifted her gaze towards Los before downing her third drink, glancing around the tavern once more. Seeing a new face, her eyes focused on Chandra and lifted her eyebrow as she noticed the elf looking their direction. She turned around in her seat, planning to completely stare at the dark elf. Everything was okay until she stepped in, Bryn thought as her hand inched close to Astrid.

Chandra Eclav - Two Talisman Tavern

Chandra smirked as she noticed the two of them look in her direction, well they've noticed a change.. at least one of them has. Three drinks you large woman? Your inhibition should be going down now. This is just too perfect. The woman smirked slightly as she noted the hand moving toward a weapon, she focused more on the two increasing her feeling of anger. Chandra then looked around at the rest of the tavern and spread the rage across to the others enjoying their beverages, women began to bicker, men began to shout. A small commotion was stirring.

Los seemingly unaffected by the strange occurrence looks around as people start to shout and bicker at each other. Los quickly gets up from his seat and grabs his cane knowing what will happen next. Los mutters to himself "Is one day without a fight to much to ask...... at least it was not bryn this time.."

~Brynhild Nyman- Two Talisman Tavern~
Brynhild assessed Chandra once more before standing with Laos, grabbing her sword and all but glaring at the dark elf, knowing now that is was the elf who was causing this issue. She tried to keep her heightening anger at bay, she needed a clear head and the chaos breaking out around her wasn't helping in the slightest. Shame, she was barely even buzzed. She walked towards Chandra and all but spit at the girl. "Having fun yet?" She did not appreciated this mood-killer, she was seething in fact, all she wanted was a nice night out but maybe this elf could help her stretch out her muscles...a little.

Her smile was soft as she patted the other on the hand, “Oh let’s be honest everyone has a weakness some are clearer than others that is simply how we are,” Yuki set about making a snack out of strawberries. She truly loved the little red fruit. It was from the heart of summer while she was from the heart of winter. How it it must seem to some.

Setting the bowl on the counter she motioned to it, “It’s never healthy to drink on an empty stomach,” She states then pops one of the lush red berries into her mouth. A murmur of happiness escaped her as she enjoyed the treat, “Careful handing your blade out to just anyone you might find yourself doing something you don’t want.”

Lucy Lovelace
"I guess, just some are better at hiding theirs than others." Lucy mumbled before consenting to the temporary bartender and plucking one of the small red fruit from the small nest of them and biting herself it. It appeared to be ripe, but her taste buds were still fairly numbed from all the drink. "Drinking is a substitute for food in my eyes." Lucy grinned, munching on the little fruit before continuing on. "That's easier for you to say, jobs are tough, I have to take what I can get. People don't exactly hunt me down to do work." Lucy grumbled, pondering briefly where her next job may come from before resting her head on her arm and letting out a muffled yawn. "I'm barely scraping by as is."

Chandra Eclav - Two Talismans Tavern

Chandra smirked as the woman rose from her seat and started in her direction, well this could be a lot exciting than I was anticipating for. Brynhild was now standing in front of her, but Chandra did not make eye contact with the brute of a woman as Brynhild spat words at her. Her eyes remained to observe the rest of the inhabitants of the tavern as they flung insults at each other and raised their voices. Her smirk grew slightly as she watched them rage even further, now beginning to throw the odd shove. "To be completely honest with you, not entirely." her smirk morphed into a sinister smile, "not yet anyway."

Last edited:
Instead of letting things progress as they are los sets his bag full of herbs and potions and begins to start pulling out random plants and powders as well as a incense lantern and puts the plants inside the lantern and lights it adding a certain powder to it causing it to make more smoke. Within a few minutes the smoke makes people start dropping onto the ground unconscious as well as making the room smell faintly of roses. "Well that solves one problem at least.." Los turns to the dark elf and bryn heading there way.

Chandra Eclav - Two Talisman Tavern

The woman watched peculiarly as the stick looking man was pulling all kinds of items out of his bag. Suddenly a smoke began to pour out of a lantern he had compiled unknown substances into. As the smoke filled the room bodies began to drop dead? Well that's thrilling! Chandra thought to herself before realizing that they had just fallen asleep. The lanky man's sorcery was not affecting herself, being of the elf race made her immune to such tricks but she couldn't understand why the burly woman in front of her was still standing. Anger began to boil inside Chandra's stomach, this man had ruined everything; any sign of fun had been squashed. Fucking brat... well he's in for a surprise, a room full of rage has to go somewhere and I know the perfect place.

Chandra looked at Brynhild but refused to stand from her seat. The blood red in Chandra's iris's grew rapidly, consuming her pupil and cornea. The rage inside her began to grow as she stared at the woman, channeling all of it into her. Chandra's sinister smile appeared again as she could feel the anger now pouring out of Brynhild. She stood and looked to Los. "You made a fucking mistake, brat.", Chandra exclaimed as she casually walked in between the two of them, running her hand across Los's face as she passed him. "Have fun with your new toy" the woman exclaimed, and then headed toward the tavern door. She turned to face Los one final time before exiting the building, "that is if you survive". Chandra smiled and then nodded her head from Brynhild to Los, triggering the anger to target the man, and leaving.

Last edited:
~Brynhild Nyman-Two Talisman Tavern~
Brynhild turned to Los, her eyes glossy and unfocused, as she lifted her fist towards her friend. With a scream, she went through with the punch only for that to go through a nearby table. Seemingly growing angrier, she turned her now blazing eyes towards Los and charged at the lanky man. A very small voice in the back of her head hoped that he would be able to move in time or get away from her as soon as he could but that was drowned out but the fiery rage that flowed through her.

Back