The worst genie ever

Granted. Oh wait, they're already there. Whelp, there goes your one wish. Nice job buddy. YOU REALLY HAD TO DO THAT, HUH? This is my job pal. Make a worthy wish, or I'm leaving ya.

I wish I owned a spaceship. A BIG spaceship.

Granted! It's so big we had to build it at the edge of space, so if you just hop on a small space ship and fly on over, your great grand kid's grand kids will have a very nice space ship waiting for them ^.^

I wish I was famous

you are famous in a bad bad bad BAD way. too easy.

I wish for the ability to make what I imagine. (ERIS! YOU WILL BE BORN ANEW!)

Granted! But that sentence ended a little funky. Did you mean "Make what you imagine turn into dust?"
I wish for a comfortable pair of pants.

Granted! Someone will now have a comfortable pair of pants because of your wish!

I wish for a delicious infinite chocolate bar.

Granted, Hovever it blocks out the sun and creates a new ice age, nice job

I wish I could sleep for 8 hours straight, and no more

Granted. However you sleep for 8hours straight and miss the most important event of your life.

I wish I could travel the world.

Granted, But it is in an air balloon, I hope you aren't afraid of heights

I wish I had an invisibility cloak

Granted, you now own an invisibility cloak, but you can't find it.

I wish to live in an apartment full of cats!

Granted, however this creates a small big bang and now there is a micro universe in your computer room, that is slowing sucking this universe into it

I wish I had another 2 liter of coca-cola

your coffee is the worst coffee you have ever tasted and puke every time you drink it

I wish for earth to stop melting.

Granted, However all the ice has melted, and now the earth is flooded, killing 90% of the population including you and everyone you ever knew (Dark, Ikr)

I wish I could go on a game show and win a great prize

Okay, you get to sing all through the night, every night! But as a frog. Ribbit. Ribbit.

I wish.... for this wish to not be ruined >: )

You're wish will not be ruined, but I will sing at your bedside every night all night long. RIBBIT!

I wish I had a bigger car.

Granted. When you spit on the front, it will become a little bigger.

I wish for extra time to do more stuff (like visiting this forum! :()

Back