The worst genie ever

Granted! You now have an immortal puppy that can't die! It may or may not also have three heads, breathe fire and be totally disobedient. Sorry. It was the only immortal I could find within travelling distance :emoji_sweat:

I wish for nobody to be afraid of spiders anymore!

Granted! Except They're afraid of every living thing now. So much for Isolation.

I wish for my Chimera to be obiedient and never hurt me or meh friends.

Granted! The chimera now listens to everything I say. I've also ordered it to remain perfectly still at all times, so it can't hurt anyone. You're welcome!

I wish to see the genie smile!

Granted! Although he's smiling as you get hit by a truck xD.

I wish for My chimera to listen to everything I! say.

PS: I'm going to get this Chimera no matter what.)

I'd grant this wish but unfortunately I was hit by a truck.
Granted! The chimera also listens to everything you say, but cannot act upon any of those instructions because of my previous order to remain perfectly still. If it has to move, the conflicting orders will cause all three of its brains to explode, but at least it won't die from it.

I wish I had one those chimeras (chimerae?) too!

Granted! I want you to be nice to meh so.. Granted! But your Chimera actually listens to you!

I wish for your order to be forgotten by le Chimera.

Granted! The chimera will forget about her previous master and it will listen to what you will say, but it will choose to then ignore you and it will do whatever it wants.

I wish to become friends with a non-hostile dragon which can communicate with humans, one that will spawn close to me so that I can reach it within five minutes max, is immortal, and will not be hunted down by any creatures.

Granted! The Chimera is obedient... To itself.

I wish for a dragon that is normal sized (for a dragon), can actually be heard normally, and has all of the traits that I mentioned in my previous wish.

Granted! The dragon is normal sized and would never hurt a fly. It doesn't like you though and flys away the moment it spawns.

I wish for a army to kill everybody who opposes me and my wishes. They all love me and would do anything for me.

PS: (No homo tho xD)

Hey, I ordered the dragon to be my friend! This is a ripoff.

Anyway, granted! The army will attempt to kill everybody that opposes you and do all love you, but they all are incompetent in combat and will miss all attacks that they throw at those people.

I wish for my previous wishes: To become friends with a non-hostile dragon which can communicate with humans, one that will spawn close to me so that I can reach it within five minutes max, is immortal, will not be hunted down by any creatures, is normal sized (for a dragon) and can actually be heard normally. Note: THE DRAGON IS MY FRIEND. HE WILL NOT FLY AWAY WHEN HE SEES ME.

Granted! The Genie is angry at you saying he is a ripoff and decides to ignore you're 'friend' part. He still flies away.

I wish for nothing.

Hey, I didn't say HE is a ripoff! I only said that the wish I was granted was a ripoff. Wait, that's the whole point of this thread, innit...

Not granted. The genie gives you a single drop of water.

I wish to make up with my dragon friend.

Granted since i want you to be nice to me, The Dragon loves you to bits and obeys your every order.

I wish for my Obiedient to me Chimera..

PS: Ples gim meh Chimera ;c

Alright, granted. The Chimera not only is obedient to you, but he loves you as well. Favors do really get you somewhere. :^)

I wish to learn fire magic.

Granted! Although, (I need to be mean and nice.) One out of 100 times you use it, you may get a minor burn.

I wish to be an elemental.

Granted! You are now a really stiff iron elemental. Sometimes your joints squeak when they move and everyone hates it.

I wish I had more cheese.

Granted! The cheese, however, is expired, and you'll get really sick if you eat it.

I wish to be a clairvoyant.

Back