The worst genie ever

Granted. There is a cure for cancer but it is written in the Voynich Manuscripts. Good luck solving that puzzle.

I wish that persistence is actually the key to succes.

Granted. There is now a key named persistence that will open the door to success. Good luck finding it.

I wish that I would become better at driving cars than I currently am.

Congrats you are 1% better at driving cars. It’s barely noticeable too.

I wish for a taco pie

Granted, you got a bunch of tacos shoved into a pie crust. Have fun with that.

I wish for my favorite character (Crona from Soul Eater) to become real.

Congratulations, he's real, but misses his reality and wants nothing to do with anyone here so you never get to meet him. D:

I wish to be told a riddle.

Granted! At some point in life you will be told a riddle. It might even be today, but it also might not be. Who knows :emoji_shrug:

I wish grass grew pink and tasted of bubblegum.

Granted! This is your last vanilla ice cream ever. After this, you'll never be able to eat vanilla ice cream again.

I wish to be omnipotent.

Granted! The rose never wilts, but it's also pink and tastes of bubblegum... oh and I guess it's poisonous too. That'll stop the caterpillars getting at it at least, right?

I wish for a haiku from the genie!

Granted! Just like in the game, the cake is a lie.

I wish to become a master at the sword.

You are now a master of the sword because you have been transformed into a sword.

I wish for a puppy

Granted! The puppy dies as soon as you touch it. You puppy killer.

I wish for a cockatoo that screams eardrum-shattering nonsense.

Granted. There is a cockatoo that screams eardrum-shattering nonsense. It appeared in Antarctica, and so quickly dies.

I wish I had a big red button on my desk that does nothing but say 'Boop!' in a cute voice.

Your wish is my command. The big red button at your desk does say "Boop" but with a cost. Everytime you press it, pain will shot through your butt.

Wish I for a remote to mute someone speaking or myself.

You got a button and it does that...… only after you press it hard enough for your hand to bleed.

I wish for the puppy to be alive again.

Granted. With such razor sharp teeth it will need them filed down for medical purposes. Same goes for the claws. Have fun with those bills!

I wish to be tired enough to sleep at this instant.

Back