The worst genie ever

(sorry I couldn't resist :emoji_laughing: at least you can fly now)
Granted! It never pops and you get suffocated.

I wish for a plum

(knew you'd do that)
Granted! He keeps you up all night going "puhuhuhuhuhuhhuuhhuhuhuuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...."

I wish for all cinnamon rolls (not the food) to be sent to an au where hope's peak actually protects them

Granted! He keeps you up at night going "puhuhuhuhuhuhhuuhhuhuhuuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...."
Im living the dream~
----------------------------
Granted!! they all hate each other and end up killing each other

いうぃshフォareいうぃshフォロmyはパネせtyぴんgてぃんg東亜cつあlyをrkあんdのtたけおゔぇrmycおmぷてrぃけいtいsのw

Thank you, google translate, i definitely know what she said there "I sh sh are are i sh shoro my wa panes ty pin g tin g toa c tsu ly rk an d t take o ゔ ermy c om puter ii t w"

I'm just gonna g-grant it? If something bad happens it's not my fault okay

Actually, I wish for Katsu to tell me what it said and why she wrote it. And without lying or messing up or not telling me

I share i sh shoro my wa panes typing tin g toa c tsu ly rk and t take over my computer ii t w

You want something to take over your computer (I put some letters together there ^)

Ok I'll grant it (I dont remember what I said exactly) it was something like: I wish for my Japanese keyboard to work and not take over my computer.

I wish to meet Kyary

Omg yes 100% granted but she wont stop singing pon pon pon

I wish to be the living embodiment of cottagecore

(omg I did not expect that answer and I love it sm)
Granted! It is made of crocodile skin and doubles up as a very fashionable handbag

I wish for Katsu to look up the word "cottagecore" online

Granted! I spell it wrong and look up cottage cure. nothing comes up.

I wish for Catradora to not wish for me to look up cottagecore.

Not granted.

I wish for Katsu to look up the word "cottagecore" online, spell it correctly, and look at the gloriousness that comes up when she clicks "images"

Back