The worst genie ever

Granted!

I wish for you to enjoy your lunch, because I just enjoyed mine, and because you're still my friend :)

Granted. You now have a flower pot with some earth in it, but instead of flowers it has a lil flag depicting your face.

I wish to be the strongest!

Granted! But you watch the world wither away at your feet until you are the only being left in all of time and space, and then everything implodes in on itself, tearing you to shreds.

I wish to be able to put on paper anything I want

Granted! Hercule (or Mr. Satan) has dominated the entire universe!

I wish I could pilot an attack helicopter!

Granted! You are now a social outcast and laughed at every time you're seen just because you've worn them.

I wish for every single person who's online on STC to look up 'cottagecore', spell it right, and look at the images because catradora is right about it. Just eternal beauty.

You really want that? Alrighty. Granted. You have cupcake that screams in the most blood-curdling way everytime you touch it. Also, it's hard as rocks.

Wish to have one of those Aztec Death Whistles. XD

Granted, because they're cool, but every time you look at it, it seems like the smile is widening a little.

I wish for school to be easy today

Granted. You and Mr. Satan have successfully finished Super Mario World together with the power of friendship that can overcome anything!

I wish I could see through walls.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY. Your the best so.. GRANTED! YOU CAN NOW SEE THROUGH ANYTHING AND TURN IT OFF AND ON AT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish for 3 friends ;c

Granted! I am friend No1 and the others can volunteer themselves

I wish for my vrchat to stop glitching lmao

Granted. Your vrchat has stopped glitching because that was the way it was always supposed to work! It's called a feature. ;)

I wish for a nice cup of matcha :)

Granted! Heres a cup of matches! Hope ya dont burn yourself~

I wish for a really squishy cat plushy thats 60cm (im specific like that)

Back