The worst genie ever

Gypsy

Gratitude, integrity, and compassion.
So the game goes like this. You make a wish. The next poster grants it but in a way you didn't really want. Then they post their wish and it continues.

Example: I wish for a million dollars :)
Next poster: Granted, a million dollars in monopoly money.
I wish for tacos

So I'll go first with my wish.

I wish for coffee

Granted! But it's the terrible gas station coffee, sat in the coffeemaker for hours.

I wish for a pair of new socks.

Granted. They're made of that really itchy cotton. You know the kind I'm talking about.

I wish for one unmarked US dollar.

Granted. It is just the paper made for United States dollars without anything printed on it at all.

I wish for a machbox car.

Congratulations. You get a box car that travels at one speed only: Mach 1.

I wish thieves' punishment is not incarceration, but to pay back twice the value of what they've stolen.

Congratulations. They shall pay back twice the value. But only if you're insured by that one obscure provider that only provides insurance in Texas.

I wish Douglas Adams never died.

Granted. You are now in a parallel dimension where the two of you are the only chunks of matter in existance, about to make the first big bang.

I wish for a box of cheerios.

Wish granted! You get a box over super small cheerios that's around 2 inches tall. As a consolation, you also get a super small bowl and spoon.

I wish to be a Persona user! (Google Persona 4)

Granted! But it's Persona 5, a fan made game that is only two levels and you have to keep buying DLCs and your character keeps glitching through the floor and dying.

I wish I was good at life.

Granted! You now are good at life, life itself, in other words, survival in the wild and reproducing!

I wish doctors would finally find the cause of my health condition.

Granted! The doctors have now discovered that you're patient zero of the zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately everyone else dies!

I wish... that I didn't have to make a wish :( More fun ruining other peoples wishes.

Granted! ...although you actually made a wish by wishing not to make a wish.

I wish for someone saying "Happy birthday" because I've become 18 today.

Granted. I'd tell you that the car is broken, but it isn't. Congratulations! Enjoy your Ford Pinto.

I wish for the power to stop time.

Granted! You could say that there's a lot of space in this tube!

article-2552044-1B35FF2100000578-103_964x643.jpg

I wish for peace on Earth.

Granted!~ A baby has just been born! Her happy parents just named her Peace and because they are hippys imidately set her in a pot of dirt from the earth. Peace on earth.

I wish I was a pokemon!

Back