Twisted love

Jack got home and dropped his bag in the doorway, he walked into his bedroom and laid down in bed to sleep for a while.
For a while he laid silently, staring up at the white ceiling silently, his eyes darting around the room.
"Can't sleep." He whispered, biting his lip anxiously and getting up from his bed to look out of the window.
He was home alone.
"Better do a door check, she does know where I live." He laughed nervously, somewhat joking around with himself.

He walked around the house, checking to see if any of the doors or windows were open.
"All locked." He smiled, then went to the front room and switched on the TV to try and relax by himself.

His fears were justified as right after she got home and put the phone where no one but her could find it just in case, Alicia came to Jack's house and was now sitting under one of the windows in all black, looking like she was about to commit burglary. However, the only thing she wanted to take was his heart. Due to her outburst that wasn't even that bad in her mind, it was unlikely that he wouldn't give her any space in her heart until she won it, so for now, she just watched over him to make sure he didn't get hurt.

He watched TV in silence for a little. Eventually he got up from his seat and rubbed his eyes, now he really was sleepy.
He trudged slowly upstairs to go to bed. Once he got into his room he laid down in bed and started looking around for his phone.
Nowhere to be seen. He was sure he had it on him when he got home so he simply tried to forget about it and get some rest.

Jack laid in bed silently, hands on his stomach and eventually fell asleep. His dreams were filled with visions of Alicia shouting at him in the cafe, pushing him down into his seat with such force.
He was clearly confused, and not to mentioned scared. This was a situation completely unknown to him, he didn't know what to do.
Suddenly, a vision of her attacking him darted into his mind and he sharply gasped for air and sat bolt upright in bed, his entire body covered in sweat.

"Oh, Jack... I know you love me... You're just in denial..." Alicia said out loud to herself as she went around the house to now sit under Jack's bedroom window, or at least as close to it as she could without climbing up. She loved him, and she just needed to reawaken his love for her, which she would turn to any means to do. She just saw doing that kind of thing in the name of love taking back what was hers.

Jack got up from his bed and opened the window, allowing the cool night air to rush in and cool himself off.
"Fuck. What the hell was that nightmare?" He said, standing by the window for a little while with his eyes closed.
"Alicia you fucking weirdo." He laughed, talking to himself to try and relax himself a little.

He walked to his wardrobe and changed clothes. Plain black clothes. He threw his clothes from the day into the laundry hamper and walked back to the window.
"Fuck, phone!" He groaned, suddenly running down the stairs to the front room. He started to walk around the living room, pulling up cushions to try to find his phone.
"Surely she didn't manage to take it?" He whispered, biting his lip in anxiety.

Alicia noticed that she never heard the sound of the window sliding shut, so she climbed up to sit next to the open window, "You've always been so kind. I knew you loved me, so much that you'll gladly let me in." She muttered to herself as she slipped inside, left the window open, and snuck into his closet, sitting in the shadows.

Jack was always adorably oblivious, even when it came to his safety. She loved every single aspect of him, his personality, his appearance, especially the fact that he was a spitfire. She just wished he would see that she was the only one for him and he the only one for her, but that would take time.

Last edited:
Jack eventually quit looking and frowned.
"No phone, kind of scary if you think about it." He laughed nervously and went to walk back up to his bedroom.
Once he got inside, he slammed the window shut and sat at his desk, switching on his PC to go onto Facebook.
He unblocked Alicia and sent her a friend request.
"Worth asking..." He whispered and switched off his PC monitor.

He went back to bed and groaned, soon managing to fall asleep again, he felt somewhat unsettled by the fact that his phone had just seemed to have sprouted legs and left, but he would figure it all out in the morning.

Alicia smiled widely as she watched him sleep throughout the night, took a picture of him as the sun rose, and quickly snuck back out, giggling as she walked back to her house. Who cares if she lost a night of sleep? It was spent watching Jack, so it was well-spent. When she got home, she made sure to accept the request.

He's making progress! He's figuring out that he still loves her. Even if it was just a friend request, she was still ecstatic. She spent her morning jumping around, clapping her hands, and giggling like a little girl.

The next morning, Jack rolled out of bed and went right over to his PC, he turned on the monitor and smiled. She had accepted his friend request.
He clicked her profile and sent a message right away.
"Hey, Alicia, you got my phone? It went missing yesterday and I haven't seen it since." His message read. "If you do, I could really use it back." He wrote, sending a second message to her.

He sat in silence as he waited for her to respond to his message. If she admitted it, he probably wouldn't be too bothered by her taking it and they could hopefully move past it.

Alicia noticed the message and started squealing while she quickly added herself back to his phone contacts then wrote back, "Yeah, I do. I guess I could give it back." She sent her reply and stared intently at her screen, smiling so widely it was creepy. He'd better not block her or delete her from his contacts when she gives the phone back.

She really wanted to say that she either didn't have it, or didn't want to give it back, but had enough self-awareness to see that that would be suspicious or creepy.

His face lit up when she sent the message admitting that she had his phone.
"Oh thank God." He sent back with a huge smile on his face.
"Where would you like me to come and get it from? I can come right now!" He sent, waiting again for a response.
He needed his phone back. He didn't even care how odd it was for her to have taken it. He was a forgiving man.

He walked away from his PC and checked his closet, he pulled out his raincoat and umbrella, just in case she wanted him to come get it now. He placed the black raincoat over the back of his seat and the umbrella down to his left side. He was ready to set off at a moments notice.

"Right now, my house." She smiled widely as she sent her response, spinning around in her chair afterward. He was going to come to her house willingly! Sure, it was just for his phone which she oh so sneakily took, but still! Alicia got up from her chair and changed, smiling and giddily giggling as she pulled on a light blue hoodie with cat ears. It was one that she just loved to wear around Jack when they were still together. Any other time was a no-no.

She got back into her chair and resumed her spinning, stopping when she got dizzy.

Jack rolled his eyes upon seeing her message and groaned. He knew that she would fucking say that.
"omw." He typed out, sending it right away. He pulled on his raincoat, his socks and his shoes.
He grabbed his umbrella and walked out of the front door, taking a deep breath of the fresh morning air. He opened his umbrella and quietly listened to the rain drumming on top of it before setting off down his street to Alicia's house.

He eventually stopped outside her house and took a deep breath, he knocked on the door hard and put a smile on his face, he sure as shit wasn't going to make her angry this time.
He was gonna try and clear some stuff up with her, however, the key word was try. She was in a very wild mood yesterday and he wasn't sure if she would listen, so he would have to be careful.

Alicia perked up when she heard the knock, picked up the phone, and hopped downstairs, elated that he actually did it. Unless he just called the police on a home phone or something and they were at the door ready to point a gun to her head. If it was him, then she could just take him, put him in her basement, and make sure that anyone who wonders why he suddenly disappeared dies, but she wanted to give him the chance to see that he made a huge mistake.

She ran to the front door and opened it, smiling widely and holding up the phone, "Heya!" She didn't really intend to give him the phone, of course. She wanted to get the real answer to why he decided to break up with her just because they 'weren't meant to be' when they needed each other, so she would probably hold the phone away from him or threaten to break it unless he tells the truth. Surely he still loved her and was just lying for some sick reason.

"Hey." He said, seeing her stood in the doorway. "Can I have my phone back already?" He asked, reaching his hand out in front of him.
He absolutely knew she would invite him inside, so he simply stood there and waiting for the invitation in silence, his hands already starting to shake a little at the simple thought of what happened between the two of them yesterday.

"No, not yet. I need a few questions answered." Alicia pulled him inside while keeping the smile on her face, "First, are you absolutely sure there isn't a girl? Second, why don't you love me? Third, what's the actual reason why you broke up with me? Fourth, would you please come back?" She queried as she let go of him, closed and locked the front door, and put the phone in her hoodie pocket. If he answered no, then she might 'accidentally' drop the phone into the toilet.

He felt her drag him in through the door and grunted in shock.
"Alicia... Come on..." He whispered and looked down at her, watching her face, she seemed dead serious.
"Yeah, there's definitely another girl." He said sarcastically. "You've been through my phone, pretty sure you'd fucking see that." He laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Second of all, I just don't. Third of all, I wanted to. Fourth. No. Simply no." He told her, wincing slightly in anticipation of what she would do next.

He watched her lock the door and gulped, taking a quick step back from her.
He half expected her to smash his brain to pieces with a baseball bat then and there.
"You gotta unlock the door." He said plainly, a faint whimper escaping his lips and showing his fear.

Alicia stared at him with a blank expression before pulling out the phone, walking up to the second floor, and shouting, "No. I don't gotta unlock the door. You could be talking to one without the phone, why don't you, why did you want to, and why not? This phone is going into the toilet if you don't give full answers." She told him as she went into the bathroom and held the phone over the toilet, waiting for him to come up and see.

He loved her, she was sure. She just needed to break through that stubborn skin of his. Of course, she had to admit it was getting a little frustrating hearing the same excuse time and time again. He wanted to? Surely there was more to it. Surely he didn't just get bored of her and throw her away like she was an old broken toy. She had feelings too. And those feelings were for him.

He ran upstairs after her, pushing himself up the stairs with his hands to get up faster, he saw her at the end of the corridor, holding his phone above the toilet.
"Ah, come on man, don't do that. You know it's not the worth the trouble." He exclaimed, sighing in frustration and walking over to her. He tried to take the phone from her hand, all the while answering her questions.
"Look, I don't owe you anything. I'll die before you pressure me into telling you something I don't have to answer." He explained.

After having said it he laughed nervously and bit his bottom lip.
"Look, I just think that we should see other people, you know? And not because I was cheating, don't even go there." He warned her, waggling his finger in her face as if he were scalding a naughty child. "We just aren't compatible like we once were. People grow apart."

Alicia pushed him away with her foot, holding the phone tightly and admittedly becoming furious at his behavior, "Don't treat me like a child. You're the love of my life and I'd give you my life, but even I have my limits, and this phone may slip from my grip." She said first sickeningly sweet then growled, letting the phone slip slightly down in her hand, but not dropping it, "Now. FIRST. WAS AND IS THERE A GIRL THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW ABOUT? SECOND. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME? THIRD. WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH ME? FOURTH. Come back to the relationship." She spoke loudly without yelling then softened her tone when it came to the final part.

She knew she was possibly manipulating him, but if she could get him back through it, she was willing to risk it all.

Back