Side Story V: The Great Crusade

Air - Suzaku Kururugi

❝ It's behind me... just like that! ❞ Suzaku expresses his surprise upon seeing a Nazgul flicker out of his line of sight to only reappear behind the Albion. Warning alerts went off in the cockpit as the Knightmare's shoulder was being met with a blade. Even so, he reinforced his resolve, figuring it was better to fight back against this somehow than to let that ever lingering command to live fully control him.

❝ Let's see if you can withstand this! ❞ The knight general of Britannia exclaimed, seeing that the Nazgul's blade was still stabbed into the Lancelot Albion. Adjusting the Energy Wing's limitations, the mech began to pick up speed, and soon, spinning around with steadily increasing momentum. It would be an impossible stretch to say that it would stay on him for this long, so eventually something had to come out of this. Best case scenario, he was banking on this Nazgul to be forced off of him, which would open up the opportunity to practically spinkick it with the mech's current momentum back to the enemy forces. Worst case scenario, however, that would be up to that one command in his nervous system...

[[ Lancelot Albion - Status: 78% of Sakuradite Energy Reserves left // Damage detected at right shoulder ]]

Allies: @Takumi @York
Enemies: @Jeremi
@Sark

Land - Lelouch vi Britannia

The emperor didn't seem to be shaken up by the various intercom feeds coming into his Knightmare's cockpit from his own forces. The sounds of soldiers on the brunt of the front lines giving it their all before communication was crudely cut off. There wasn't much to be done about that. This was the first major conflict that the Britannian forces have participated in, much the same for everyone else. So it wasn't like he would've predicted or even anticipated a gambit from the enemy side to take its course. The same went for them not knowing what Lelouch intended by specifically placing his forces in this formation.

As crude as it sounded, it was like a constantly changing chessboard with more unique pieces at play.

So, he saw it appropriate to twist this game to the best of his ability.

y85SGuX.png

❝ C3 and V6, stop your advancements. As the furthest left and right wings of the formation, rendezvous with each other and enact the measures as we've planned. ❞

❝❝ YES, YOUR MAJESTY! ❞❞ Just like he commanded, the furthest set of military mechs from both ends of the formation began to move to regroup, making that crescent formation into a circle from the looks of it.

❝ Z1 and Y5, continue to advance to the initial route given. Stand your ground and don't let up. ❞

Another unified response from his forces that made up the outline of the now circle formation, which soon broke away and speeding up their advancement to the point where that they would soon pass through the designated forces moving to meet up.

This only left himself and the few rearguard forces at his side. With this, Lelouch figured to give one more order before letting this play out.

❝ A2 and X4 squadrons on me. Presume a singular wedge formation around me. Advance fast enough that we make it through in-between the regrouping forces from squadrons C3 and V6. Prepare to switch on overdrive of your Knightmares at my signal. That is a direct order from your emperor! ❞ Lelouch commanded over their intercoms, and soon got that affirmative response from his loyal rearguard forces.

From any standpoint, this seemed like an oddly aggressive charge from the forces of Britannia. Much like a... suicide charge, as it continued and continued. A race against time to protect their comrade ruler, Queen Zelda. Nearing the soon rejoining forces of C3 and V6, Lelouch piloted the Shinkiro Knightmare near Zelda's vicinity, having the accompanying rearguard Knightmares aiming their firearm sights on the horsemen and Asha'man from the Caemlyn forces.

A sudden appearance of hexagonal energy shields were generated from the mech, soon wrapping around himself and Zelda for what was about to happen next.

jFaa1aN.jpg

❝ Perfect. This will do... ❞ He mused to himself before turning on his mech's loud speaker to let it be known to those near him.
❝ Go ahead, show me what course of action will be done from this point onward! Those of the Alliance, watch carefully! Those of the Rebellion, heed my words! ❞

As he spoke, much like a vocal signal, the Knightmares that made up forces C3 and V6 started the light up and sparking violently, and immediately started to close distance toward the enemy frontlines.

❝ One must not be afraid to take sacrifices here and there as long as the main goal is met. ❞ As evident as the sparking Knightmares were overloading their Sakuradite reserves, the pilots of these mechs would eject out via their cockpits emergency escape pod, ejecting far from the scene of battle.

❝ And as the ruler of Britannia, I must be able to take these sacrifices in order to lead my people and my allies to prosperity... so, I, Lelouch vi Britannia, shall showcase my empire's might! ❞

Right as it was inevitable that the abandoned overloading Knightmares were prone to self-destructing at dangerous closeness to the enemy frontlines, Lelouch disabled a small portion of the projected energy shields in front of the Shinkiro mech, and with a single tap on the console after simultaneous preparation... a powerful laser beam was shot from the Shinkiro's revealed chest crystal.

But the beam wasn't aimed at the enemy frontlines directly. No, it was directed straight to the center of the abandoned-Knightmares-turned-overloaded-explosives. With the added variable that was the Shinkiro's laser beam...

BOOM!!!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

A devastating chain reaction of explosions erupted at what was the near heart of the battlefield. Smoke, flames, shrapnel, and the likes scattered like an enlarged frag grenade going off. Of course, Lelouch took careful consideration for his allies, and made sure that at least the rather explosive plan would take its course away from any possible friendly fire. No doubt it was a sudden change in the tide of battle for the Rebellion forces, and further challenging Lelouch to figure out where to go from here now that he's sacrificed a good number of his available Knightmares for this gambit.

Until another opportunity showed itself, Lelouch exclaimed through his mech's speakers once more, all while reinforcing his Absolute Defense System's defenses after the explosions cleared up.

❝ The battle is not over yet, continue onward!! Charge!

[[ Shinkiro - Status: 63% of Sakuradite Energy Reserves Left // "Diffusion Structure Phase Transition Cannon" requiring recharge: 12% complete ]]

Alliance: @Capri @Crow @York @Takumi
Rebellion: @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Crunch
@Sark

Warring Parties:
The First Great Alliance:

SPar.png

Attackers
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
REASON FOR JOINING THE CONFLICT
LEADERS PRESENT
The 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna​
3​
3​
7​
Credo is fiercely loyal to the Matati. Mordor rejects Fortuna's faith.​
Credo, Nero, Gloria​
The Kingdom of Britannia​
4-2
0​
3​
To improve their reputation among the Nations of the Alliance​
Lelouch vi Britannia, Kururugi,​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
0​
5​
0​
A promise of payment from Fortuna​
Sundowner​
The Kingdom of Hyrule​
3-1-2
4-4
0​
An existing alliance with Fortuna​
Zelda, Impa​
The Kingdom of Plasma​
1​
4-1
2​
Disagrees with Mordor's anti-environment policies.​
Ghetsis​
The Wind Chiefdom​
1​
0​
5​
Loyal to the Matati​
Fuga, Hayato and Rhajat​
The Kingdom of Vesuvia​
3-2
5-2
0​
To pay off a moral debt to the Matati​
Nadia Satrinava, Asra Alnazar and Vulgora​
The Kingdom of Sakura​
0​
5-1
0​
To build a reputation among the Nations of the Alliance​
Nagato​
The Fire Nation​
2-1
3​
3​
To prevent further war mongering.​
Zuko, Suki, Aang​
The Kingdom of Starchild​
6-2
0​
4​
Fiora, Zayne​
Total Forces​
23-7-2
29-4-4
24​
The Dark Rebellion:
MDR.png

Defenders
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
REASON FOR JOINING CONFLICT
LEADERS PRESENT
The Kingdom of Mordor​
5-4
0​
12-3
Mordor is the battleground for this war. Talion has committed the entirety of his forces to the Battle for the Black Earth.​
Talion, Ratbag, Bruz​
The Kingdom of the Brotherhood​
2​
8-4
0​
The Brotherhood have denounced the Matati as a tyrant akin to King George Himself​
Adéwalé​
The Free Kingdom of Gindra​
2​
0​
3​
An existing alliance with Mordor.​
Black Arts Viper​
The 'Holy' Kingdom of High Charity​
1​
0​
2​
An existing grudge with Fortuna. Wishes to subtly assist Mordor in the hopes of undermining Credo.​
Tartarus​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
2-1
2​
0​
A promise of payment from the Brotherhood​
Monsoon​
The Hidden Kingdom of Shambhala​
2​
0​
0​
An existing grudge with Fortuna. Wishes to subtly assist Mordor in the hopes of undermining Credo.​
Cornelia​
The Kingdom of Souls​
3-1
0​
0​
Volga​
Kingdom Cold​
0​
0​
3​
An existing grudge with Hyrule.​
King Cold​
Kingdom of Caemlyn​
5-1
0​
2-1
A wish to cut the Matati's leash and free the 25 Realms.​
Matrim Cauthon, Birgitte Silverbow​
Kingdom of Mainframe​
3​
0​
4​
To inspire change change within Patchworld.​
Matrix, Mouse​
The Kingdom of Shinjuku​
3-1
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Berserker of Shinjuku​
Kingdom of Skavenblight​
7-1
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Queek Headtaker​
Total Forces:​
35-9
10-4
26-4
T H E -T I D E S -T U R N - O N C E - A G A I N
L A N D- Battle of the Black Earth
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (18), led by the forces of Hyrule, engage with the forces of the Dark Rebellion (31), led by the Forces of Mordor.
The Dark Rebellion Dominates the Black Earth

C A E M L Y N // S H I N J U K U
Thunder shatters the skies. Hyrule's Queen raises her hands to greet it. Nayru's love would shield her and her people from Caemlyn's thunder. All she has to do is raise her hands and---

"Sing once again with me, our strange duet..."

Her ears prick up. That song... It was like coming home. It was if it had been written for her and her alone. She had never heard anything like it. Perhaps she never would again. Admits the explosions and pained cries... Phantom's song called to her.
She lowers her hands, not knowing quite why....

[B O O M]

Caemlyn's thunder crushes the Hylian Line.
Zelda's people call out to her. They crawl upon their stomachs and beg her aid. Their navy uniforms are stained black with blood and filth. Their cries fall upon deaf ears. Their queen is captivated. She barely flinched at the sight her mutilated sergeant. The Phantom had already stolen her soul. She was the Rebellion's prisoner long before Mat dragged her through his portal.

"She's gone!" A Hylian solider called out in disbelief. "The Queen is gone!"
Impa's sword slips from her grasp. Her eyes skip across the few terrified men that remain under her command.
"Fall back..." She mutters to herself.
"General?" Her final sergeant stammers. "What are your orders?"
"Fall back!" She yells her orders for a second time. "Fall back to the Coast!"

The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Hyrule:
2-->0

RETREATED// LEADER CAPTURED

V E S U V I A // M A I N F R A M E
"You're in the country of Morgai Flies, Man-Filth! This ain't nothing!" Bruz slams his jaw shut, crushing Volga's beetles between his teeth. He scrapes the infects from his chest with the back of his mace. He doesn't stop to think about the pain. Instead of growling in pain, he simply unleashes a great, booming laugh.
giphy.gif

The Olog-Hai parries Volga's axe with his own weapon and pushes her out of his path.
"You know what? You're alright, Greenie." Bruz sniffs, rolling his weapon around in his hand. "See this? This is me paying you back for that little hand ye just lent. Don't think me soft..."
Bruz casually swings his mace into Volga's right leg, crushing her knee.
"Playing with your food ain't a smart strategy, witch-y," He taunts. "Picking your enemies up? That ain't smart either, unless you're gonna commit to popping their heads up. You know what they say... 'live and learn'. Or die and learn, I guess."

S K A V E N B L I G H T
"Cor, a kindred spirit!" Bruz scoffs as Queek blazes her bloody trail across the battlefield. "A filthy She-Rat after my own heart!"
The Rodent's rampage sends heads rolling across the Mordor. Starchildren. Vesuvians. Britannians. Guts and gore splutter down onto the soil.

The Kingdom of Vesuvia:
2-->1
The Kingdom of Starchild:

5-->4

An even battle was slowly transitioning into a massacre.
"Alright, whiskers!" An astral had stretches out across the battlefield and plucks Queek out of the air before she can reach the Hylian Queen. "Daddy never stuck around to teach you manners, huh?"
View attachment 8284
"That makes two of us..." Nero taunts, his ghostly hand returning to his wrist. He tosses Queek back down onto Mordor's rough earth. "So how about we drop the niceties and start fighting dirty, yeah? My friends and I are in a tough spot, and I'll be damned before I let a cheese-eating fuck like you make things worse."
The Fortunan General dragged his sword from his shoulder and revved its handle.
"So let's forget about the Queen for a minute. Forget about her... and try dancing with the devil instead..."

B R I T A N N I A
[B O O M]
The chain-explosion shakes the Orcish Line once again. Flames disrupt the fragile order that kept the Rebellion's front-line's strong. Bodies are tossed skyward. Black Blood rains down form the heavens. The last of Mordor's Graugs are turned to dust before the heat of the blast. The battlefield is bathed in ash.
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Caemlyn:
5--> 4
The Land Forces of the Kingdom Skavenblight:
7-->6
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Colorado:
2-->1
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Souls:
3-->2
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Shinjuku:
3-->2
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Britannia:
3-->2

The Rebels crawl over each other the plug the holes in their defenses. Gindran tanks roll into view. A volley of flames roars over the horizon. The Orcs of Mordor- now supported by the Heavy Artillery of Gindra and the Brutes of High Charity- slowly started to fall back towards their capital. They pass the burden of leading the charge towards their allies in the Rebellion. The Covenent's Brutes- large, ape-like creatures armed with large, gravity hammers- now lead the charge.
View attachment 8288
"For the Prophets! For Truth! For High Charity!"
First Great Alliance Land Army (13) Goal:
Protect Nero, the Land General of the 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna.
Push back against the Mordorian Front Line.
Kill Bruz the Chopper, the Land General of the Kingdom of Mordor.
Survive.
Kill the Caragors that have leaped over your front line.
Protect Queen Zelda, the Ruler of the Kingdom of Hyrule.

Dark Rebellion Land Army (26) Goal:
Protect Bruz the Chopper, the Land General of the Kingdom of Mordor.
Kill Nero, the Land General of the 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna.
Destroy the remnants of the First Great Alliance's Land Army
Find a way to disrupt/flank the First Great Alliance's Front line.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
A I R- Battle for the Black Heavens
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (24), led by the forces of Fortuna, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (23), led by the forces of Mordor.
The First Great Alliance pushes its newfound advantage.

C A E M L Y N
Credo curses the infernal creatures that sent him to this realm as a wall of flaming arrows struck his shield wing. Armored or not, the wing is as much a part of him as a mortal man's arm of leg. He grits his teeth and swallows him pain and, more importantly, his shame. He watched his prey slip from his grasp and snarls.
He considers leaving her with a final, spiteful curse as she flees through the clouds. He bites his tongue. No. The actions of his allies will scream loud enough... soon enough...
A mighty first of wind strikes the underside of Birgitte's mount, damn-near separating the two souls. Another blast cuts into her pet's flank, causing it to wail in pain. Another ripples before the pair, avoiding them both by a hairs breadth.
Concealed by Mordor's dark clouds, the forces of the Alliance stalk Birgitte from bellow...

M A I N F R A M E
Defending oneself against a wall of flaming arrows was a challenge in itself. The additional firepower that ripples from Mouse's personal vessel tips the scales. The force of the blast is enough to shatter the defenses of Fortuna's Dark Knight. With a pained roar, Credo's sword slips from his grasp. Glowing cracks creep along his armored flesh. Winded, he gasps for air the second the bombardment stomps. His winds start to beat a little slower. He starts to lose altitude.
His Alto Angels rush to protect their king. Before Mainframe's reinforcements can alter their course, the find themselves playing chicken with a fleet of jousting angels.

B R I T A N N I A
Spin.
Spin.
Spin.
Fly.
The Nazgul is tossed from his target. If he had a stomach, it would no doubt be heaving. Flung like a ragdoll, the Wraith enters a tailspin. Resolve. Conviction. Such things are the true foes of Wraiths. In the time it takes the Knightmare pilot to blink, another Nazgul fades from view.

The Air Forces of Mordor:
10-->9

5 Nazgul continue to stalk the skies. 1 pursues the battles of the Fire Nation. Two spew flames over the forces of Starchild. The final two circle the limping forces of Fortuna, waiting for a single soul to break formation and slip into their path.

First Great Alliance Air Force (24) Goals:
Protect Supreme General Credo, the Ruler of the 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna, who has now been reunited with his fleet.
Scatter or defeat the army of Nazgul Battalion, a fleet of ghostly nights riding upon dark dragons.
Kill Volga, a General of the Kingdom of Seers
Kill Birgitte, a General of the Kingdom of Caemlyn

Dark Rebellion Air Force (22) Goals:
Protect Volga, a General of Kingdom of Seers
Protect Birgitte, a General of the Kingdom of Caemlyn.
Scatter or defeat the battalion of Alto Angels and Vincent Wards.
Kill Supreme General Credo, the Ruler of the 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna, who has now been reunited with his fleet.
Kill Suzaka, a General of the Kingdom of Britannia.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
N A V A L- The Battle for the Black Coast
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (26), led by the forces of Plasma, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (6), led by the forces of the Brotherhood.
The First Great Alliance fights to press its advantage.

S A K U R A
RAY's head rocks back under the force of Nagato's bombardment. A moment later, it clicks back into place. If the AI-controlled bipedal tank could bestow a look of hate and irritation upon its foes, it certainly would have. Kawakaze's rush succeeded in removing a large chunk of the Metal Gear's hind armor, but the machine's mechanics remained intact, still shielded by an additional few layers of steel. Two compartments open upon the sides of RAY's legs. Two large canons slip out of them. A flurry of bullets rains down upon Kawakaze and the Plasma Grunts at her side. With pained wails, half a dozen of Ghetsis' guards hit the deck.
The Navy Kingdom of Plasma:
4-->3

RAY turns its tongue-canon towards Nagato. With another screech, it unleashes a beam of heated plasma in her direction.

V E S U V I A
"Kwame," Adewale calls out to his first mate. He doesn't turn to greet his attack. He summons his first closest confidante and passes the sailor his pistols. "Steel her true. Take out as many Vesuvian ships as you can. Leave the general to me."
With a silent nod, Kwame obeys.
Adewale pulls his hood up over his head and draw his swords. He final looks at Asra.
"I've been threatened by taller men, child," He responds to Asra's threat with a calm, neutral expression. "I've been threatened by stronger men, too. Richer men. Crueler men. Wiser men. I've been threatened by every fool you can think of. They're all dead now. And yet... and yet I am still here. It's curious, don't you think? It's curious that a man who has been threatened as many times as I have could live to be this old.... Especially on a planet like this... a planet filled with magicians and creatures that neither God nor science can explain. Do you want to know how I do it? How I avoid death so frequently?"
The Assassin flourishes his swords.
View attachment 8290
"It's because I'm not overconfident. It's because I don't challenge strangers to duels without first knowing what they're capable of. It's because I rely on my wits rather than magic potions. Can you say the same, child? Do you really think that this is a fight you can win?"

A dozen hylian vessels sail towards the horizon, uncoordinated and clumbsy. They race towards the edge of the sea, unwilling to wait and see whether or not they could- or should- wage war without their Queen.

The Navy of Hyrule:
4--> 0

The Hylian Navy has retreated alongside the Hylian army following the capture of Queen Zelda.

"Or would you rather join your friends on the horizon? Your advantage shrinks with every passing second. Flee whilst you still have enough vessels to call a 'fleet'."

First Great Alliance Navy (21) Goals:
Protect Ghetsis, a General of the Kingdom of Plasma.
Protect the Plasma Frigate, the most valuable unit in the Plasma Navy.
Kill Adéwalé, a General of the Kingdom of the Brotherhood.
Destroy Metal Gear: RAY, the most valuable unit in the Kingdom of Colorado's Navy before it sinks the Frigate.
Sink Adéwalé's stolen ship.
Sink the Experto Crede, the personal ship of Adéwalé, a General of the Kingdom of the Brotherhood.

Dark Rebellion Navy (6) Goals:
Protect Adéwalé, a General of the Kingdom of the Brotherhood.
Drawn the attention of the Plasma Frigate away from Metal Gear: RAY.
Kill Ghetsis, a General of the Kingdom of Plasma.
Kill Zuko, the Ruler of the Fire Nation.
Kill Nagato, a General of the Kingdom of Sakura.
Kill Nadia and Asra, the Ruler and Naval General of the Kingdom of Vesuvia.
Alliance: @Takumi @Capri @Crow @York @Gummi Bunnies
Rebellion: @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crunch @Atomic Knight

Last edited:
Warring Parties:

View attachment 8267

Attackers
LANDNAVALAIRREASON FOR JOINING THE CONFLICTLEADERS PRESENT
The 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna337Credo is fiercely loyal to the Matati. Mordor rejects Fortuna's faith.Credo, Nero, Gloria
The Kingdom of Britannia4-103To improve their reputation among the Nations of the AllianceLelouch vi Britannia, Kururugi,
The Kingdom of Colorado050A promise of payment from FortunaSundowner
The Kingdom of Hyrule3-140An existing alliance with FortunaZelda, Impa
The Kingdom of Plasma142Disagrees with Mordor's anti-environment policies.Ghetsis
The Wind Chiefdom105Loyal to the MatatiFuga, Hayato and Rhajat
The Kingdom of Vesuvia3-15-20To pay off a moral debt to the MatatiNadia Satrinava, Asra Alnazar and Vulgora
The Kingdom of Sakura05-10To build a reputation among the Nations of the AllianceNagato
The Fire Nation2-133To prevent further war mongering.Zuko, Suki, Aang
The Kingdom of Starchild6-104To prevent further war mongering.Fiora, Zayne
Total Forces23-529-324
The Dark Rebellion:
View attachment 8268
Defenders
LANDNAVALAIRREASON FOR JOINING CONFLICTLEADERS PRESENT
The Kingdom of Mordor5-4012-2Mordor is the battleground for this war. Talion has committed the entirety of his forces to the Battle for the Black Earth.Talion, Ratbag, Bruz
The Kingdom of the Brotherhood28-40The Brotherhood have denounced the Matati as a tyrant akin to King George HimselfAdéwalé
The Free Kingdom of Gindra203An existing alliance with Mordor.Black Arts Viper
The 'Holy' Kingdom of High Charity102An existing grudge with Fortuna. Wishes to subtly assist Mordor in the hopes of undermining Credo.Tartarus
The Kingdom of Colorado220A promise of payment from the BrotherhoodMonsoon
The Hidden Kingdom of Shambhala200An existing grudge with Fortuna. Wishes to subtly assist Mordor in the hopes of undermining Credo.Cornelia
The Kingdom of Souls300An existing grudge with Fortuna. Wishes to subtly assist Mordor in the hopes of undermining Credo.Volga
Kingdom Cold003An existing grudge with Hyrule.King Cold
Kingdom of Caemlyn502-1A wish to cut the Matati's leash and free the 25 Realms.Matrim Cauthon, Birgitte Silverbow
Total Forces:22-410-422-3
T H E - T I D E S -A R E-T U R N I N G-
L A N D- The Battle of the Black Earth
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (23), led by the forces of Hyrule, engage with the forces of the Dark Rebellion (20), led by the Forces of Mordor.
The First Great Alliance pushes it newfound advantage.
F I R E N A T I O N
With a wheeze and a gurgle, the Graug comes crashing down. It's body provides an island in the heart of the Orc Sea. The Hylians run up and over its leathery hide. They strike down at the surprised beasts of Mordor. They wail and cry helplessly at the flashing Hylian steel that flurries before them. With the Caemlyn forces occupied by the forces of the Fire Nation, Zelda applies pressure to the wound Suki's agents carved into the Orcish line.
"Onwards!" She howls. "Minas Morgul is in our reach!"
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Mordor:
3-->2

V E S U V I A
Vulgora's axe cleaves its way through the flesh of an orc. It slays another. And another. And another. And--
View attachment 8269
"Ahhh better put that thing down before ya take ya eye out, pisspot." Bruz snarls as he catches Vulgora's weapon mid-strike. "Normally, I'd call an axe in an Orc's face a learnin' opportunity for the stinking bugger. But hey, this ain't a normal situation." His skull cracks against Vulgora's. A headbutt concusses her. "I mean, men marching into Mordor? That doesn't happen er'ry day. Last time I saw that, well... You'll have to ask Talion about that one..."
He tosses Vulgora's axe down into the dirt beside her. He cracks his knuckles and throws his arms wide, welcoming her next attack.
"Come on, then. Show me ya mettle."

S T A R C H I L D
With a screech and a wail, the last of the Caragors falls to the combined efforts of the Fire Nation and the Kingdom of Starchild.
"Oh, his has got to be some kind of bladdy joke!" Bruz curses. "Do you skrimp skulls know how long it takes to train Caragors? Course ya don't... shrankin' tarks..."
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Mordor:
2-->1

C A E M L Y N
Mat's gambit was as devastating as it was unpredictable. Fire Nation tanks are flipped like pennies. Starchild Knights are sent ricocheting across the battlefield. Lumps of Orcs are sent skyward. Blood and soot rain down from the heavens.
"Ayyy!" Bruz beats his chest. "Now that's more like it! We'll be roasting man-filth tonight!"

Land Forces of the Fire Nation: 2-->1 //Land Forces of Hyrule: 3-->2 //Land Forces of Vesuiva: 3--> 2 //Land Forces of Starchild: 6-->5 //Land Forces of Britannia: 4-->3

The Orcs of Mordor charge across the chewed up territory that now scars the front lines. With a chorus of bestial snorts, the reclaim another step of lost land.
"We... won't let that happen again!" Zelda roars with conviction. She pushes herself back up onto her feet and dusts off her dress. She offers her hand to a fallen Fire Bender without a second thought. "We'll be ready next time. Don't let this shake you... we can still do this!"

First Great Alliance Land Army (18) Goal:
Regain the Advantage.

Dark Rebellion Land Army (18) Goal:
Kill Queen Zelda, the Ruler of the Kingdom of Hyrule.
Regain the Advantage.
A I R- The Battle of the Black Heavens
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (24), led by the forces of Fortuna, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (21), led by the forces of Mordor.

F I R E N A T I O N
Aang's aerial blast cuts straight through the Fellbeast's fire. With wind passes through one side of the astral being and fluttered out the other side. Aang's staff clashes against the Nazgul Morgul Blade. With an effortless push, he tosses Aang off of his dark dragon and, with an invisible force of his own, he sends the bald boy flying back into the canvas hull of his airship.
"..."
The Nazgul remains silent.

S T A R C H I L D
The sudden arrival of the Starchild fleet was enough to tip the scales once again. The emerald blast carves a blazing wound through the Rebellion's front lines. With a wispy flash, another Nazgul fades from view.

The Air Forces of the Kingdom of Mordor:
11-->10

The Air Forces of the Kingdom of Caemlyn:
2-->1

"And so the balance tips!" Credo chuckles, taking another wild slash at Birgitte's beast. The winged creatures that had once sealed Credo off from the rest of the Alliance's fleet fell from the skies. His Angels flocked to his side once again. Through the efforts of the Starchildren, his gambit had paid off. "I'll warn you once again--"

C A E M L N
[CRACK]
Birgitte's arrow lodges itself in Credo's armored neck. His crimson eyes meet the archer's. He slowly drags her arrow from his wound with his mortal hand. He snaps it in two. He lets his trophy tumble down towards the battle below.
"--Run from here, or join you and your ilk shall meet the same fate as your toys." He cracks his neck. Dark blood splutters from his wound. "This is your final warning..." He gestures with his sword. "An Angel's Armor is as strong as his faith. Enjoy the sight of this petty flesh-wound. It's the only blood you'll draw today. The next drops that tumble towards Mordor's mountains shall be your own."

Protect Supreme General Credo, the Ruler of the 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna, who has now been reunited with his fleet.
Scatter or defeat the army of Nazgul Battalion, a fleet of ghostly nights riding upon dark dragons.

Dark Rebellion Air Force (19) Goals:
Kill Supreme General Credo, the Ruler of the 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna, who has now been reunited with his fleet.
N A V A L- The Battle of the Black Coast
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (28), led by the forces of Plasma, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (9), led by the forces of the Brotherhood.
F I R E N A T I O N
Zuko's mercy allows the stragglers of the Brotherhood's fleet to retreat across the horizon, uninjured and afloat.
The Naval Forces of the Kingdom of the Brotherhood:
7-->3
Partial Retreat.

They would no doubt head straight home to Massachusetts... right?

V E S U V I A
Frost and fire devastate the Experto Crede. Crimson tongues consume the ship's mast and sails. Ropes snap. Floorboards splinter and groan. With a final, heaving sigh, the valiant heart of the Brotherhood's Capital Vessel crumbles. It's hull shatters down the middle.
"Abandon ship!" Its Captain commands, his mind already writing his next battle plan. "She's Neptune's now!"
Some of his men leap for the freezing waves below. Some cling to the ship's chains, not knowing what to do. The Assassin takes a moment to think.
Yes. That's what he'll do.
He whistles over the crackling flames. He points two fingers towards as the nearest Vesuvian ship. He closes his fist and beats his chest. His men cheer and wave their swords, their spirits restored.
A veil of smoke hides the Brotherhood's crew from view. Their movements are impossible to track until its too late. Two dozen men leap through the gray haze, propelled through the air by the Exeperto Crede's snapping ropes. A boarding party touches down upon the nearest Vesuvian vessel. The ship hands- caught unawares- are unable to cry out to help. Their throats are slit by the Assassin's blades before their can wail for support. Guns are fired and tossed aside. Swords are tossed through chests. A Vesuvian Captain is tossed overboard. Adewale takes the helm of 'his' new ship.
"Man he guns, men!" He roars, his heart pounding. "Clear out the floors below! Keep as many of Her crew alive! Those who don't turn coat will be taken as hostage!"
Perhaps there was a little pirate in the Old Captain after all.
"Make yourselves at home, men! She's ours now!"

The Naval Forces of the Kingdom of the Brotherhood:
3-->4

A Vessuvian Ship has been commandeered by the Brotherhood.
The Naval Forces of the Kingdom of Vesuvia:

4-->3
A Vessuvian Ship has been commandeered by the Brotherhood.

S A K U R A
The depth charges shake the seas. A moment of silence passes.
Another blast makes the waves themselves tremble. Two Sakuran submarines are sent rocketing back up to the surface. Steam rises from the water around them. Bubbles swarm them. The seas glow.
The Naval Forces of the Kingdom of Sakura:
5-->4

[B O O M]
The surface of the water breaks. Pale ocean spray splutters across the deck of the Plasma Frigate. Ghetsis hobbles away from the desk's edge and shields his face. With a clatter and a crunch, the 'submarine' that felled two Sakuran vessels leaps from the water like a dolphin and lands upon the Frigate's deck.
[ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR]
A siren sounds. Colorado's finest 'ship' howls.
F814D3C9AE3A4F320B575FBDB6317A3FF4A99FFC

[ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR]
Perched atop Plasma's flagship, it opens its 'jaws' wide. It's 'tongue' glows. Another ray of heat ripples across the waves, cutting a line through the Rebellion's fleet.
World Marshall sends its regards.
The recoil of the blast rocks the Plasma Frigate from side to side. General Ghetsis falls onto his back. A grunt rushes to assist him, only to be waved away.
"Fetch me my weapons, you fool! Fetch me my Hydriegon!"

First Great Alliance Navy (26) Goals:
Destroy Metal Gear: RAY, the most valuable unit in the Kingdom of Colorado's Navy before it sinks the Frigate.
Sink the Experto Crede, the personal ship of Adéwalé, a General of the Kingdom of the Brotherhood.

Alliance: @Takumi @Capri @Crow @York
Rebellion: @Jeremi

NAVY-Black Coast

Zuko watched the ships retreat with a narrowed gaze, momentarily hoping he had done the right thing, before glancing to the Captain with clenched fists.

"Keep an eye out for any Brotherhood allies or reinforcements coming from the fronts and sides, and if possible from behind. Prepare to fire if you spot any." Zuko commanded, earning a nod and bow from the man before he went to pass the order along.

His gaze landed on the Plasma Frigate momentarily at the sound of a wailing roar. His lips pursed at the sight of the mechanical beast threatening the General and crew.

"What is that?" He muttered, mostly to himself. From the looks of it, the General from the Sakura Kingdom was engaging it, and the General from the Vesuvian Kingdom was engaging with Adewale.

The Hyrulian army seemed to be retreating, which made him frown.

"Captain, get my dao and get me closer. I'll help the General with Adewale, have some of your men help Ghetsis with that." Zuko ordered.

"Yes, My Lord." The Captain bowed, then quickly gathered a few of the crew to help the Plasma Frigate

Once Zuko was close enough to board after he had his swords, he jumped across, kicking out flames to propel him forward and tuck into a roll once he was sure he'd make it and ended in a crouch, sword drawn from his scabbard and pulled apart to reveal two blades.

As his ship sped off as fast as it could to try and help Plasma, Zuko glanced to Adewale and Asra for a moment.

"Generals, I hope you don't mind another fighter." He spoke curtly as he moved to stand beside Asra and shifted his stance, keeping an ear out for the rest of Adewale's assassin's.

At least he didn't say Hello, Zuko here after landing.

LAND-Black Earth

Suki moved to stand by the Queen, while the Firebender Zelda helped up nodded in thanks, before returning to the war effort of pushing back the Orcs. Ignoring the soot and blood that began to cover her and her men, turning the white makeup on her face grimey, her eyes remained sharp as she slashed limbs with her katana and fan to cripple many advancing orcs and ratmen as best as she could. Then something odd happened.

"Your Highness, what's-" sha started, holding onto Zelda with a furrowed brow before she noticed the Asha'men, and the ground shook and erupted before she noticed Queek. She kept hold on Zelda as she moved her body in front of her protectively.

If Zelda happened to be pushed into the portal, Suki would attempt to hold onto her as she was pushed through. If not, Queek would find their weapon met with the Kyoshi Warrior's shield instead of the Queen's flesh. At least, that was the plan until Nero arrived and the Hylians retreated.

While there weren't as many Kyoshi Warriors in attendance, the rest moved quickly, two moving in an attempt to chi block a few of Mat's forces that were targeting Zelda with a couple of quick jabs and punches to pressure points, and if unsuccessful attempted to chi block their horses.

Meanwhile, a good number of the Komodo Rhino riders with pole arms in hand or catapults at their beasts sides had deployed them among Mordor's ranks through chinks in armor and exposed skin of those on foot or horseback.

Suki took a calming breath, then headed for where Bruz and Vulgora fought, doing her best to weave between enemy fire and avoid the area of explosions from the Britannian forces. While the Orc was busy attacking the Vesuvian General, Suki attempted to approach from his side and chi block one of his legs, if successful, she'd dart back in an attempt to put some distance from any swings from his weapon, shield raised for a potential defensive.

AIR-Black Heavens

"Oof!" Aang grunted as he was thrown back, before quickly righting himself and sending a diagonal slash of air at the Nazgul, before trying to down it's steed by attempting to send a slash of air sharp enough to potentially cut into it's hide or wing.

Alliance: @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @Capri
Rebellion: @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee
@Sark

Last edited:
VULGORA
@Sark @Takumi @Atomic Knight

Bruz's attack didn't leave Vulgora damaged too badly, albeit they did have a broken leg.
Although the giant beetle who was attacking Matrix did dissolve into nothingness.
Then Suki came in, and Vulgora took their opportunity.

Vulgora had dissolved into a million bugs, however, they did not attack Bruz nor Matrix. Vulgora did, however, reform, their broken leg as good as new due to their bugs...

Picking up their ax, they attacked Matrix, swinging it towards the green man's head!

ASRA ALNAZAR
@Sark @Takumi

If Adewale's comments were aimed at riling Asra up, then it was a success. However, it wasn't for long, as he pulled what appeared to be a tarot card out from his pocket.
It spoke to him, but not in words, and not in a way Adewale can understand.
Tarot_2_cups.png

"A new bond will be formed. Embrace it, and soon you will be on your path to greatness"

Looking around, the magician flicked the card back into his pocket.
The cards always worked like this. The cards were always accurate... and no difference it was now, for the new bond has arrived.

Zuko.

"The deck told me to expect you," Asra said, "I wish I could have given you a better welcome, but I believe this would have to do..."
Asra readied himself, standing alongside Zuko in preparation for the incoming fight.

Alliance: @Takumi @Crow @York @Gummi Bunnies
Rebellion: @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crunch
Undecided: @Space_Candy @Lucky

Warring Parties:

SPar.png

Attackers
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
3​
3​
7​
Credo, Nero, Gloria​
4-2
0​
3​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
0​
5​
0​
Sundowner​
The Kingdom of Hyrule​
3-1-2
4-4
0​
Zelda, Impa​
The Kingdom of Plasma​
1​
4-1
2​
Ghetsis​
The Wind Chiefdom​
1​
0​
5​
Loyal to the Matati​
Fuga, Hayato and Rhajat​
The Kingdom of Vesuvia​
3-2
5-2
0​
The Kingdom of Sakura​
0​
5-1
0​
Nagato​
The Fire Nation​
2-1
3​
3​
Zuko, Suki, Aang​
6-2
0​
4​
Fiora, Zayne​
Total Forces​
23-7-2
29-4-4
24​
The Dark Rebellion:
MDR.png

Defenders
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
The Kingdom of Mordor​
5-4
0​
12-3
Mordor is the battleground for this war. Talion has committed the entirety of his forces to the Battle for the Black Earth.​
Talion, Ratbag, Bruz​
2​
8-4
0​
The Brotherhood have denounced the Matati as a tyrant akin to King George Himself​
Adéwalé​
2​
0​
3​
Black Arts Viper​
1​
0​
2​
Tartarus​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
2-1
2​
0​
Monsoon​
2​
0​
0​
Cornelia​
The Kingdom of Souls​
3-1
0​
0​
Volga​
Kingdom Cold​
0​
0​
3​
King Cold​
Kingdom of Caemlyn​
5-1
0​
2-1
Kingdom of Mainframe​
3​
0​
4​
Matrix, Mouse​
The Kingdom of Shinjuku​
3-1
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Berserker of Shinjuku​
Kingdom of Skavenblight​
7-1
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Queek Headtaker​
35-9
10-4
26-4
T H E -T I D E S -T U R N - O N C E - A G A I N
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (18), led by the forces of Hyrule, engage with the forces of the Dark Rebellion (31), led by the Forces of Mordor.
The Dark Rebellion Dominates the Black Earth

C A E M L Y N // S H I N J U K U
Thunder shatters the skies. Hyrule's Queen raises her hands to greet it. Nayru's love would shield her and her people from Caemlyn's thunder. All she has to do is raise her hands and---

"Sing once again with me, our strange duet..."

Her ears prick up. That song... It was like coming home. It was if it had been written for her and her alone. She had never heard anything like it. Perhaps she never would again. Admits the explosions and pained cries... Phantom's song called to her.
She lowers her hands, not knowing quite why....

[B O O M]

Caemlyn's thunder crushes the Hylian Line.
Zelda's people call out to her. They crawl upon their stomachs and beg her aid. Their navy uniforms are stained black with blood and filth. Their cries fall upon deaf ears. Their queen is captivated. She barely flinched at the sight her mutilated sergeant. The Phantom had already stolen her soul. She was the Rebellion's prisoner long before Mat dragged her through his portal.

"She's gone!" A Hylian solider called out in disbelief. "The Queen is gone!"
Impa's sword slips from her grasp. Her eyes skip across the few terrified men that remain under her command.
"Fall back..." She mutters to herself.
"General?" Her final sergeant stammers. "What are your orders?"
"Fall back!" She yells her orders for a second time. "Fall back to the Coast!"

The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Hyrule:
2-->0

RETREATED// LEADER CAPTURED

V E S U V I A // M A I N F R A M E
"You're in the country of Morgai Flies, Man-Filth! This ain't nothing!" Bruz slams his jaw shut, crushing Volga's beetles between his teeth. He scrapes the infects from his chest with the back of his mace. He doesn't stop to think about the pain. Instead of growling in pain, he simply unleashes a great, booming laugh.
giphy.gif

The Olog-Hai parries Volga's axe with his own weapon and pushes her out of his path.
"You know what? You're alright, Greenie." Bruz sniffs, rolling his weapon around in his hand. "See this? This is me paying you back for that little hand ye just lent. Don't think me soft..."
Bruz casually swings his mace into Volga's right leg, crushing her knee.
"Playing with your food ain't a smart strategy, witch-y," He taunts. "Picking your enemies up? That ain't smart either, unless you're gonna commit to popping their heads up. You know what they say... 'live and learn'. Or die and learn, I guess."

S K A V E N B L I G H T
"Cor, a kindred spirit!" Bruz scoffs as Queek blazes her bloody trail across the battlefield. "A filthy She-Rat after my own heart!"
The Rodent's rampage sends heads rolling across the Mordor. Starchildren. Vesuvians. Britannians. Guts and gore splutter down onto the soil.

The Kingdom of Vesuvia:
2-->1
The Kingdom of Starchild:

5-->4

An even battle was slowly transitioning into a massacre.
"Alright, whiskers!" An astral had stretches out across the battlefield and plucks Queek out of the air before she can reach the Hylian Queen. "Daddy never stuck around to teach you manners, huh?"
View attachment 8284
"That makes two of us..." Nero taunts, his ghostly hand returning to his wrist. He tosses Queek back down onto Mordor's rough earth. "So how about we drop the niceties and start fighting dirty, yeah? My friends and I are in a tough spot, and I'll be damned before I let a cheese-eating fuck like you make things worse."
The Fortunan General dragged his sword from his shoulder and revved its handle.
"So let's forget about the Queen for a minute. Forget about her... and try dancing with the devil instead..."

B R I T A N N I A
[B O O M]
The chain-explosion shakes the Orcish Line once again. Flames disrupt the fragile order that kept the Rebellion's front-line's strong. Bodies are tossed skyward. Black Blood rains down form the heavens. The last of Mordor's Graugs are turned to dust before the heat of the blast. The battlefield is bathed in ash.
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Caemlyn:
5--> 4
The Land Forces of the Kingdom Skavenblight:
7-->6
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Colorado:
2-->1
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Souls:
3-->2
3-->2
The Land Forces of the Kingdom of Britannia:
3-->2

The Rebels crawl over each other the plug the holes in their defenses. Gindran tanks roll into view. A volley of flames roars over the horizon. The Orcs of Mordor- now supported by the Heavy Artillery of Gindra and the Brutes of High Charity- slowly started to fall back towards their capital. They pass the burden of leading the charge towards their allies in the Rebellion. The Covenent's Brutes- large, ape-like creatures armed with large, gravity hammers- now lead the charge.
View attachment 8288
"For the Prophets! For Truth! For High Charity!"
First Great Alliance Land Army (13) Goal:
Survive.

Dark Rebellion Land Army (26) Goal:
A I R- Battle for the Black Heavens
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (24), led by the forces of Fortuna, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (23), led by the forces of Mordor.

C A E M L Y N
Credo curses the infernal creatures that sent him to this realm as a wall of flaming arrows struck his shield wing. Armored or not, the wing is as much a part of him as a mortal man's arm of leg. He grits his teeth and swallows him pain and, more importantly, his shame. He watched his prey slip from his grasp and snarls.
He considers leaving her with a final, spiteful curse as she flees through the clouds. He bites his tongue. No. The actions of his allies will scream loud enough... soon enough...
A mighty first of wind strikes the underside of Birgitte's mount, damn-near separating the two souls. Another blast cuts into her pet's flank, causing it to wail in pain. Another ripples before the pair, avoiding them both by a hairs breadth.
Concealed by Mordor's dark clouds, the forces of the Alliance stalk Birgitte from bellow...

M A I N F R A M E
Defending oneself against a wall of flaming arrows was a challenge in itself. The additional firepower that ripples from Mouse's personal vessel tips the scales. The force of the blast is enough to shatter the defenses of Fortuna's Dark Knight. With a pained roar, Credo's sword slips from his grasp. Glowing cracks creep along his armored flesh. Winded, he gasps for air the second the bombardment stomps. His winds start to beat a little slower. He starts to lose altitude.
His Alto Angels rush to protect their king. Before Mainframe's reinforcements can alter their course, the find themselves playing chicken with a fleet of jousting angels.

B R I T A N N I A
Spin.
Spin.
Spin.
Fly.
The Nazgul is tossed from his target. If he had a stomach, it would no doubt be heaving. Flung like a ragdoll, the Wraith enters a tailspin. Resolve. Conviction. Such things are the true foes of Wraiths. In the time it takes the Knightmare pilot to blink, another Nazgul fades from view.

The Air Forces of Mordor:
10-->9

5 Nazgul continue to stalk the skies. 1 pursues the battles of the Fire Nation. Two spew flames over the forces of Starchild. The final two circle the limping forces of Fortuna, waiting for a single soul to break formation and slip into their path.

Dark Rebellion Air Force (22) Goals:
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (26), led by the forces of Plasma, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (6), led by the forces of the Brotherhood.

S A K U R A
RAY's head rocks back under the force of Nagato's bombardment. A moment later, it clicks back into place. If the AI-controlled bipedal tank could bestow a look of hate and irritation upon its foes, it certainly would have. Kawakaze's rush succeeded in removing a large chunk of the Metal Gear's hind armor, but the machine's mechanics remained intact, still shielded by an additional few layers of steel. Two compartments open upon the sides of RAY's legs. Two large canons slip out of them. A flurry of bullets rains down upon Kawakaze and the Plasma Grunts at her side. With pained wails, half a dozen of Ghetsis' guards hit the deck.
The Navy Kingdom of Plasma:
4-->3

RAY turns its tongue-canon towards Nagato. With another screech, it unleashes a beam of heated plasma in her direction.

V E S U V I A
"Kwame," Adewale calls out to his first mate. He doesn't turn to greet his attack. He summons his first closest confidante and passes the sailor his pistols. "Steel her true. Take out as many Vesuvian ships as you can. Leave the general to me."
With a silent nod, Kwame obeys.
Adewale pulls his hood up over his head and draw his swords. He final looks at Asra.
"I've been threatened by taller men, child," He responds to Asra's threat with a calm, neutral expression. "I've been threatened by stronger men, too. Richer men. Crueler men. Wiser men. I've been threatened by every fool you can think of. They're all dead now. And yet... and yet I am still here. It's curious, don't you think? It's curious that a man who has been threatened as many times as I have could live to be this old.... Especially on a planet like this... a planet filled with magicians and creatures that neither God nor science can explain. Do you want to know how I do it? How I avoid death so frequently?"
The Assassin flourishes his swords.
View attachment 8290
"It's because I'm not overconfident. It's because I don't challenge strangers to duels without first knowing what they're capable of. It's because I rely on my wits rather than magic potions. Can you say the same, child? Do you really think that this is a fight you can win?"

A dozen hylian vessels sail towards the horizon, uncoordinated and clumbsy. They race towards the edge of the sea, unwilling to wait and see whether or not they could- or should- wage war without their Queen.

The Navy of Hyrule:
4--> 0

The Hylian Navy has retreated alongside the Hylian army following the capture of Queen Zelda.

"Or would you rather join your friends on the horizon? Your advantage shrinks with every passing second. Flee whilst you still have enough vessels to call a 'fleet'."

First Great Alliance Navy (21) Goals:

Alliance: @Takumi @Capri @Crow @York @Gummi Bunnies

Mat looked might proud of himself as he watched the Hyrule forces starting to retreat. "I didn't even have to tell them my speech I had cooked up," He remarked to one of the Deathguard members who just gave him a nod. That was one thing taken care of. The two Asha'man who had done their job returned to the group again as they started to make their way back towards the Rebellion frontlines. When of course...Mat spotted bugs and a green man fighting

The dice rattled in his head.

They had done what they had planned.

The seemed to spin faster.

The battle was all but sure. "If it isn't too much trouble," He remarked to one of the Asha'man. "Mind doing your little handwaves to set that man with the ax on fire?" The man got a smirk on his face as he did the weave for fire and fired it straight towards Vulgora.

As this was going on the lightning had subsided as the Hyrule forces made their retreat. The attack had been fierce and the Asha'man on the battlefield was starting to feel the toll of using as much saidin as they have. Their task was if the plan was successful to target the largest threat on the other side and do what they could. Right now that threat was clear even seen from the back. Britannia's forces that had been storming forward would feel the brunt of some massive fireballs coming their way as the regular soldiers and Deathguards men did their best to fight with the orcs and rats in pushing the frontlines even further back.

The raken were a lot of things. Sturdy wasn't one of them. As Brigitte had given a nod of thanks towards Mouse she'd find her mount spinning out of control. She did her best to steady it but it wouldn't be much longer before they'd hit the ground. There had to be something...there! She apologized to her ride as she leaped off it being caught by another of her squad as her raken spun to its doom.

They had done the little that they had been tasked to do. Cause some chaos and retreat, but as it looked it seemed that they might even be able to route the enemy. Birgitte raised her hand as the raken troops lit another arrow and strung their bows and fired. Birgitte hoped that their true plan had succeeded already, or Mat would get an earful from her as well as Nynaeve.

The portal closed and Zelda hit the ground. She felt that whatever had held in place had vanished. It was however just a small respite as she once again felt the invincible bindings around her again. "It's just a proactive action," She heard a voice say in front of her. "Once I've discerned your intentions I will release your binds," If Zelda looked around she'd find herself in a courtyard surrounded by a handful of guards and in front of her was Queen Nynaeve sporting a very neutral look on her face. "You are Queen Zelda, correct? I am Queen el'Nynaeve ti al'Meara Mandragoran, but you can call me Nynaeve. Now..." She walked closer to Zelda. Nynaeve's face betrayed nothing that Zelda could try and read her. "I believe we need to talk."

@Sark

Land - Lelouch vi Britannia

Even with that gambit, the Rebellion's forces had their strength in numbers to the point that it didn't matter on how much damage the Sakuradite explosions dealt. Only half of their land forces remained, foot soldier and Knightmare alike, and it was also mindful to keep their own fuel reserves for piloting Knightmares in check as well. Lelouch was little more than halfway through the Shinkiro's fuel reserves. It wasn't like they would be able to resupply in the middle of this battle.

Besides that, it wasn't like he truly banked on winning this battle for the Alliance aside from declaring allegiances for the sake of filling a reputation quota. This was only the first step, showing an example of what the Britannian military could do under his command. Not only that, he saw this as a great take of intel and scouting in terms of seeing the other nations in action.

There was only so much that could be done with such a limited supply and the overall morale of the Alliance dwindling after the capture of Queen Zelda. Focusing on this one battle after what's been done was simply foolish.

ztbj4XC.jpg

❝ All Britannian soldiers present at my side, I hereby order an immediate retreat. Conserving what we have left in terms of supplies is a priority that we cannot sacrifice. This is an order from your emperor, I repeat again, to commence an immediate retreat. ❞ Lelouch communicated this retreat order through the intercom with all the remaining Britannian land forces left. There was no challenging the emperor's orders, there was only the same unified response from the Britannian forces before doing exactly what Lelouch commanded them to do: retreat.

The foot soldiers left would hitch a ride on the remaining functional Knightmares before they would begin to speed off on the mech's Landspinner wheels from the battlefield. Lelouch's Shinkiro would then shift into it's aerial fortress mode before flying away from the scene to lead his own forces away.

[[ Shinkiro - Status: 56% of Sakuradite Energy Reserves left // "Diffusion Structure Phase Transition Cannon" requiring recharge: 17% complete ]]
[[[ RETREATED ]]]

Air - Suzaku Kururugi

Well, that solved that problem regarding the Nazgul that was focused on him for a time. This would give a moment for Suzaku to reassess the aerial battlefield to figure out where he and his forces would strike next. That was the case, until he got an incoming call on his Knightmare's console, a call from Lelouch.

Lx4KnLI.png

❝ L-Lelouch? ❞ The Knight stuttered. All sorts of questions swarmed in his head. He didn't hesitate to answer the incoming call, not wasting a second on immediately questioning the other. ❝ Lelouch! What happened on your end?! ❞

// ❝ We were outnumbered. There was no need to further participate in a battle where we simply have no prior knowledge and stockade to even the odds. If we are to be prepared for the next battle in the future, retreating now remained the only way to have that chance. ❞ // That was a first from Lelouch. He was always able to twist the tide of battle to his favor, even when it appeared fully disadvantageous. That didn't sit well with Suzaku, but he had to consider that this was a whole new world to them to begin with.

❝ Seriously now... that's something I never expected to hear from you. Though, it's probably for the best you ordered a retreat on your end. Replacing Knightmares isn't easy with the limited manufacturing facilities and Sakuradite mines we have left. ❞ Suzaku let out a frustrated groan. This was certainly becoming a problem. Since he was still in aerial combat, the knight general activated the Albion's Energy Wing burst attack, having the projected wing shoot out needle-like energy projectiles at the Nazguls he was able to get his sights on.

// ❝ In any case, what is your current status at this moment? ❞ //

❝ Our forces on the Alliance side seem to be in the advantage, slightly. No major losses related to the Float modified Vincent Wards accompanying me. Only minimal damage taken on the Lancelot Albion, but I'm still able to keep this battle going. ❞ Suzaku reported to the best of his ability, watching the Britannian forces keeping their defensive formation intact to ensure General Credo's safety.

// ❝ Then I'll leave you to handle this end of the battle as you seek fit. I expect to hear from you when the battle has ended, Suzaku. ❞ // The communication feed showing Lelouch cut off before Suzaku could respond back. That only left him with the directive to keep at it until either they won the battle or retreated from it.

[[ Lancelot Albion - Status: 71% of Sakuradite Energy Reserves left // Damage detected at right shoulder ]]

Alliance: @Crow @Takumi @York @Capri
@Sark

The loss of Coloratura meant nothing. They could always be rebuilt, repaired. As long as mankind breathed, there was enough material to make more. But that mattered not. No...what mattered was the unforgivable. The abduction of his Christine.

"No...NO!!!"

Where Zelda had once stood now stood a man. Pale and sickly-looking, he had a look of wild madness. "Christine...you...YOU!!!" A gnarled clawed hand pointed accusingly at his target. "YOU TOOK HER FROM ME! MY CHRISTINE...!!" Wicked man. Vile beast. No...it was worse. It was...

"RAOOOOUUUUUUUL!!!!!!"

The Phantom lunged at his target, the one who had taken his angel once again. Insolent bastard! With his arrogant smirk and youthful pride...monster! Monster!! The Phantom of the Opera pounced on "Raoul" and began slashing at him with his ferocious talons. He had gone berserk...and the poor young Nero was his target.

It seemed that the Coloratura reflected this change in their Master. His hatred became their hatred. Raoul's forces became their targets, and the forces of Shinjuku solely went after the forces of Fortuna in their own personal war.

Alliance: @Crow @Takumi @York @Capri @Gummi Bunnies
@Sark

As RAY charged its attack, Nagato starts hers off by firing two cannon shells at its wide-open charging mouth, before she jumped off the ridge to join the waters. As she did, the boosted reloading speeds allowed her to fire her twin cannon shells again, while in mid-air, this one aimed for the weakened spots Kawakaze had struck.

Kawakaze joined in on a coordinated attack, the boost in accuracy and strength, combined with her own natural blinding speed allowing her to aim and toss and jam her sword into RAY's open 'mouth' while her gunfire would chip away at the weakened legs.

Alliance: @Crow @Takumi @York @Capri @Gummi Bunnies

@Sark

VULGORA
@Sark @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Takumi

The fireball struck Vulgora before they were able to strike Matrix. The demon let out a scream of fury.

They weren’t unharmed, there was very clear damage, but they weren’t exactly on fire either.

“ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS! PLAYTIME’S OVER! I’M READY TO FUCKING PULVERIZE ALL OF YOU!”

Bugs began to crawl over Vulgora’s body, which soon turned to red carapace-like armor. They snarled and swung her ax at Bruz with much more force than before.​

Land - Matrix

"No problem, man..." Matrix said less-than-enthusiastically after watching the big orc take out the enemy's knee. It seemed to matter little as the strange being reformed their leg as if nothing had happened. Matrix had no need to dodge with others disrupting their attacks, so he leaped off the tank he was riding, landing into a roll to come up to aim at the axe-wielder. He watched as fire went toward them, so Matrix tried a different tactic: firing on the individual bugs that formed. Thanks to his artificial eye, Matrix could lock on to even the smallest targets.

The tanks spread out, some moving in a formation to block the big orc from enemy fire while others let out energy blasts to rout the enemy forces.

Air - Mouse

Mouse was happy to see Birgitte safe, though she had to retreat her personal craft backward as the enemy angels moved in such a manner that disrupted her view. She opened a couple VidWindows to give her a full view of the area around her.

"Mouse, how's it going?" Dot said via another window.

Mouse didn't even bother to look at her. "Got a lot of bogies, sug'," she responded. "Our guys have the better equipment I think, but they sure are quick."

"Look, I think your best course of action right now is to protect the forces with lesser defense. Don't go chasing anybody."

"You got it, girl."

Mouse began issuing orders for the flying tanks to move in a manner so that their bulky frames protected the Caemlyn and Mordor air troops. The turrets the tanks had still allowed them to fire from long range in the hopes they would get some lucky strikes on the flying angels.

@Capri @Jeremi @Sark

Air-- The Battle for the Black Heavens

Sara had learned to hate wars. There was no victors in them and she had been in her fair share of fights for the fate of the universe. Did she trust their savior? No. Did she think what the Rebellion was doing was right? No. But when it came down to it, for now,it felt safer to side with The First Great Alliance, if only to learn the true nature of their savior and not to die before she found the truth. Her plan was always to find a way home.....

With her two generals, Zari and Ava, Sara pledged four units into the Great Alliance air battle.

"Zari, how is fixing up Gideon going?"

" It's going.... it might still be a while before she is online"

Ava would look over at Sara. " So what's our plan for this fight?"

" Stealth attacks on the enemies." Sara had turned on the Wave Rider's cloak shield ( rending the ship invisible) and started to shoot at the dark dragons with the laser cannons, manuvering so that they were never in one spot for too long.

@Sark @Air Battle​

Warring Parties:

SPar.png

Attackers
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
3-1
3​
7​
Credo, Nero, Gloria​
4-2-2
0​
3​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
0​
5​
0​
Sundowner​
The Kingdom of Hyrule​
3-1-2
4-4
0​
Zelda, Impa
The Kingdom of Plasma​
1-1
4-1
2​
Ghetsis​
The Wind Chiefdom​
1-1
0​
5​
Loyal to the Matati​
Fuga, Hayato and Rhajat​
The Kingdom of Vesuvia​
3-2
5-2
0​
The Kingdom of Sakura​
0​
5-1
0​
Nagato​
The Fire Nation​
2-1
3​
3​
Zuko, Suki, Aang​
6-2
0​
4​
Fiora, Zayne​
The Kingdom of Manhattan​
0​
0​
4​
To learn more about the Matati.​
Sara, Zara, Ava​
Total Forces​
23-9-6
29-4-4
28​
The Dark Rebellion:
MDR.png

Defenders
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
The Kingdom of Mordor​
5-4
0​
12-5
Talion, Ratbag, Bruz​
2​
8-4
0​
Adéwalé​
2​
0​
3​
Black Arts Viper​
1​
0​
2​
Tartarus​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
2-1
2​
0​
Monsoon​
2​
0​
0​
Cornelia​
The Kingdom of Souls​
3-1
0​
0​
Volga​
Kingdom Cold​
0​
0​
3​
King Cold
Kingdom of Caemlyn​
5-1
0​
2-1
Kingdom of Mainframe​
3​
0​
4-3
Matrix, Mouse​
The Kingdom of Shinjuku​
3-2
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Berserker of Shinjuku​
Kingdom of Skavenblight​
7-1
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Queek Headtaker​
35-10
10-4
26-9

The Battle is all but Lost.
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (11), led by the forces of Hyrule, engage with the forces of the Dark Rebellion (26), led by the Forces of Mordor.
The Dark Rebellion has reclaimed the Black Earth.

B R I T A N N I A
The retreat of the forces of Britannia marks a turning point in Battle for the Black Earth.
The Land Army of the Kingdom of Britiannia:
2-->0
The Kingdom of Britannia has withdrawn from the conflict.

The Alliance watches the nation that had once led the charge turn and flee. Lelouch inadvertently starts a trend.
"The Line is lost!" A Plasma Grunt howls. "Fall Back, Plasma! Fall back to the Coast!"
The Land Army of the Kingdom of Plasma:
1-->0

The Kingdom of Plasma has withdrawn from the conflict.
Caemyln fire balls douse the Black Earth in a thick, dark smog. It is nothing that the First Great Alliance has not faced before. But no strong winds race across Mordor the scatter the dark cloud this time. The fog lingers, covering the retreat of the Wind Tribe.
The Land Army of the Wind Chiefdom:
1-->0

The Wind Chiefdom has withdrawn from the conflict.
Following this retreat, the Kingdoms of Vesuvia, Fortuna, Fire and Starchild stand alone against the Land Forces of the Dark Rebellion.

For his unmatched contribution to the First Great Alliance's Land Army, the Ruler of Kingdom of Britannia, Lelouch vi Britannia, has been granted the title "The Warrior-Philanthropist."
The Generals and Rulers who continue to hold the line have been granted the title "The Steadfast."

C A E M L Y N
"I believe that it is you who should be revealing their intentions," Zelda squints at her captors. She doesn't push or pull against her bindings. She instead remains proud and calm. She matches Nyanaeve's unreadable look with one of her own. "For honest women rarely ask questions that they already know the answer too. You know full well who I am. Why else would you have kidnapped me?" The Queen raises her head. "Let us drop the pretense of friendship, Queen el'Nynaeve ti al'Meara Mandragoran." She ignores Nyanaeve's offer of informality. "You have killed my followers. You are holding here me against my will. You will find little good-will here. Remove my bindings... only then shall we talk."

S H I N J U K U
"What-" Nero parries a slash with the flat edge of his sword.
"The-" He deflects another slash. He shuffles back further, sacrificing claimed ground into breathing room.
"Steaming-" And another.
"Flying-" And another.
"French-" And another.
"-FUCK?" He plants a strike of his own upon the Phantom's cheek. His boot pushes the Berserker's face downwards into the dirt.
"The fuck is a Raoul? Scratch that. Better question. The fuck are you supposed to be? That face..." He frames the Phantom between his fingers and thumbs. "I've seen a lot of ugly bastards in my time, but I gotta say... you take the cake. I'd poke fun at your gross-ass fingers, but hey..." He waves with his own demonic right hand. "I'm hardly one to talk. Here's the bottom line, pal. I think I'd remember running into a freak like you. You'd probably fill up a nice, fat page in my diary. I haven't taken jack from you, man. But you? Looks like you want to take me for a ride."
Nero cracks his neck and beckons the phantom to approach.
"Let's just get this over with."

The Forces of Fortuna lack Nero's confidence. The silent, ironclad soldiers of Sparda enter into a bitter back and forth with the Coloratura. Chunks of armor litter the battlefield, shining in both silver and peach.
2-->1
The Land Forces of the 'Holy' Kingdom of Fortuna
3-->2

The prospect of slaying the forces of the demonic kingdom ignites a second wind within Sparda's Angels. The zealots begin to fight with the same ferocity that they had the moment the war began.

F I R E N A T I ON //M A I N F R AM E //V E S U V I A
Bruz's wails in both pain and confusion as his leg betrays him. The mighty Olog begins to stagger and limp about the battlefield. His movements are sluggish and random and-- wait--
[B O N K]
A large hand strikes Suki's head as she prepares to retreat. Bruz wraps his fingers around the Bender's skull and pulls her beneath his tumbling mass. With an earth shaking boom, the two generals strike the dirt. Suki's leg shatters beneath the Olog's considerable weight.
"Nice try, little one..." Bruz laughs through their shared pain. "Nice try... Shoulda picked on someone your own size..."
His laughter is drowned out by the sound of booming footsteps. Bruz slowly opens his creasing eyes. A pale blue light shines down upon him.
"Boss..." He snorts, raising his hand. "Ah got one! I got myself a General!"
"It appears as if she's got you too..." The King of Mordor stares down upon the Olog's rigid leg. "You've brought shame to my army..."
"It's just a scratch, boss! A flesh-wound!"
"Tell me, Bruz..." The Bright Lord booms, ignoring Bruz's pleas. "What good is an Olog who cannot stand?"
An astral smith's hammer glows in Talion's hand. It's light casts a cold, ghostly glow across his cheek. He glares down upon his wounded General.
View attachment 8297
"Your silence speaks volumes!"
[CRACK]
Talion shatters the Olog's skull in a single strike. Dark blood pours from his wound, bathing the pinned bender in filth. The Bright Lord shakes his weapon clean. He points it's sharpened hilt towards Suki.
"And what of you, General? Your army is all but vanquished. Your allies have deserted you. Do you now sense the futility in resisting the Dark Rebellion? Surrender to your Bright Lord, or return to your king changed."

The collapse of the First Great Alliance's front line placed Suki and Volgura in the heart of the Lion's Den. Their allies were being pushed out towards the edge of the Kingdom. Isolated from their allies, the two generals were at the mercy of the Dark Rebellion. The pair were surrounded on all sides by Mainframe tanks and Covenant Brutes. Matrix's precision shots were burning away Volgora's insects before they could aptly heal her wounds. Both Volgora and the Alliance were running out of time.
First Great Alliance Land Army (8) Goal:
Kill Talion, the Bright Lord and King of Mordor.
Survive.

Dark Rebellion Land Army (25) Goal:
Protect Talion, the Bright Lord and King of Mordor.

A I R: The Battle of the Black Heavens
The First Great Alliance pushes its slight advantage.
B R I T A N N I A// C A E M L Y N // M A I N F R AM E

The Angels welcome Britannia's continued support. They flock to their King's side and aid him in his flight. Credo's consciousness starts to fade. His injuries are wearing him down. Had an Caemlyn and Mainframe pressed their advantage, they might have shot him out of the skies. The Angels praise that Dark Deity and thank him for the Rebellion's conservative approach. Credo doesn't share in their celebrations. He has ran the numbers.
The Air Force of the Kingdom of Mordor:
9-->8

"The Rebellion can afford to play defensively, Suzaku..." Credo grits his teeth and swallows his pain. "They don't have to defeat us here... If they can maintain their stalemate for a few more moments we'll be doomed regardless. One or two banished Nazgul won't make a different. Once their Land Army has secured the Black Earth, they'll turn their weapons skyward. We either win this battle now, or we don't win it at all. If you would rather withdraw you troops, I understand..."

Credo removed his bloody hand from his side. He claims one of his brothers' swords as his own.

"But I shall not flee. Fly with us, Britannia!"

Credo raises his sword high. His Angels flock to his side.

"Angels!" He tips his sword forward. "FOR SPARDA!"
His Angels charge towards the forces of Mainframe like a large, armored wall. They lower their lances and prepare to push the Alliance's line as far as they could.

M A N H A T T A N
The surprise arrival of the forces of Manhattans shatters the statement. The unpredictable blasts of the wave-rider attract the attention of Wraiths and Drakes alike. Sara's commitment to the conflict tipped the scales in the Alliance's favor. The Angels of Fortuna stole another league of skies form the Rebellion. Ships and mounts alike starts to fall from the heavens.
The Kingdom of Mainframe:
4-->3
The Kingdom of Mordor:
8-->7

Sara and her crew heard something clattered atop their ship. Weightless footsteps march across the Waverider's hull. A Morgul Blade carves a wound into the ship's main chamber. In the blink of an eye, a Nazgul appears behind the Waverider's crew.
View attachment 8298
"None are invisible to the Eye."
The Wraith seethes, its sword drawn. It slowly makes its way towards Sara.

Two more Nazgul converge on the Waverider from behind. They make no attempts at boarding the Legend's ship. They're perusing it with a different goal in mind. They're shining as a dark beacon to the rest of the Rebellion. They're glowing to show their allies where to shoot.

F I R E N A T I O N
The Nazgul feels no love for its Fellbeast. It is a tool. A means to an end. It does not flinch as its mount enters a tailspin, cradling its wounded wing. In an emerald flash, the wraith soared towards Aang. It wrapped its fingers around the boy's face. It's touch burned like the brightest coals. With no sound beyond long, ghostly breath, the Wraith allows itself to fall towards the battle bellow... dragging Aang down with it.

First Great Alliance Air Force (28) Goals:

Dark Rebellion Air Force (17) Goals:
The Forces of the First Great Alliance (21), led by the forces of Plasma, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (6),
led by the forces of the Brotherhood.
The First Great Alliance has all but won the Black Coast.
F I R E N A T I O N// V E S U V I A
"The more the merrier..." Adewale chuckles dryly. "Though I can't help but feel as if you're trying to stack the deck against me. Two against one? Now that's hardly sporting. Then again... all is fair in love an war, no?"

Adewale's turns on the spot. He plants his heel upon the base of the helm. He sends his wheel spinning. With a creaking groan, the ship makes a sudden, sharp turn. The Quarterdeck crashes into the hull of another Vesuvian ship, knocking the two generals onto their backs. A white cloud settles around them. They can barely see their hands in front of them. They feel their legs turn to jelly. The ship's course has changed again.

Adewale's crew are nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they're hiding. Perhaps they have abandoned ship. It was impossible to say. The smoke starts to clear. Adewale stands at the heart of the ship's deck, two swords sparkling in his hands. The Black Coast stands dead ahead of you. The ship will be scuttled in a matter of seconds.

"I hope you don't mind if I try to even the odds a little!" He booms. "Now come! I don't have all day!"

S A K U R A
The sound of Sakuran cannon fire rattles Ray. It's weakened leg is swept out from underneath it. With another siren-roar, it falls onto its side. The deck of the Frigate is Crushed beneath its mass. Ghetsis runs throw himself out of the Metal Gear's path. He slips over the railing in the process. He's holding onto the Frigate by a single, shaking hand. Two grunts rush to assist him.

Unshaken by the loss of its leg, RAY rolled onto its side. It turns its smoking head back towards the Alliance's fleet. Another blast of plasma sends a Fire Nation ship to the deep.
The Navy of the Fire Nation:
3-->2

It turns its 'head again'. It places the retreating, Hyrulian fleet in its sights.

First Great Alliance Navy (20) Goals:

Alliance: @Takumi @Capri @Crow @York @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

Last edited:
Berserker took the hit, fixated on Nero with a cold, dead stare. It seemed to snap him out of his rage, and instead he cocked his head, a move that would almost be innocent in anyone else. "You don't...remember me? Yes...it has been a while. A man like you, so self-centered and crude...you wouldn't remember one such as myself...even with such a horrid face as mine...but that is fine. Indeed, that is fine..."

The ground around Nero and the Alliance forces around him became dark, surrounded by fog. The only parts of the ground visible were candles, glowing with an eerie violet light, and ebony black candlabras burning the same. Phantom spread his hands, his aura changing. A monster in the form of a man stood before them all, on his own stage.

"It is fine...because I will make you remember!!"

The Black Earth trembled, and from the ground around the Phantom grew a tremendous pipe organ. Before him were the keys, and he raised his hands. "Sing for them, my stolen angel, let him remember our triumph with his dying breath!"

The Phantom of the Opera has activated his Noble Phantasm.

"Christine, Christine!!"

His hands landed on the keys, and the macabre melody pulsed through the battlefield. A love song for a love that was anything but pure, this music attacked all in the Alliance who heard it with a tremendous force, and any spells that had been used to raise defense were null and void in the path of thus song. Rebel forces would be unaffected, however, and the Coloratura would continue in their onslaught.

@Sark

Warring Parties:

SPar.png

Attackers
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
3-1
3​
7​
Credo, Nero, Gloria​
4-2-2
0​
3​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
0​
5​
0​
Sundowner​
The Kingdom of Hyrule​
3-1-2
4-4
0​
Zelda, Impa
The Kingdom of Plasma​
1-1
4-1
2​
Ghetsis​
The Wind Chiefdom​
1-1
0​
5​
Loyal to the Matati​
Fuga, Hayato and Rhajat​
The Kingdom of Vesuvia​
3-2
5-2
0​
The Kingdom of Sakura​
0​
5-1
0​
Nagato​
The Fire Nation​
2-1
3​
3​
Zuko, Suki, Aang​
6-2
0​
4​
Fiora, Zayne​
0​
0​
4​
Sara, Zara, Ava​
Total Forces​
23-9-6
29-4-4
28​
The Dark Rebellion:
MDR.png

Defenders
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
The Kingdom of Mordor​
5-4
0​
12-5
Talion, Ratbag, Bruz​
2​
8-4
0​
Adéwalé​
2​
0​
3​
Black Arts Viper​
1​
0​
2​
Tartarus​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
2-1
2​
0​
Monsoon​
2​
0​
0​
Cornelia​
The Kingdom of Souls​
3-1
0​
0​
Volga​
Kingdom Cold​
0​
0​
3​
King Cold
Kingdom of Caemlyn​
5-1
0​
2-1
Kingdom of Mainframe​
3​
0​
4-3
Matrix, Mouse​
The Kingdom of Shinjuku​
3-2
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Berserker of Shinjuku​
Kingdom of Skavenblight​
7-1
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Queek Headtaker​
35-10
10-4
26-9

The Forces of the First Great Alliance (11), led by the forces of Hyrule, engage with the forces of the Dark Rebellion (26), led by the Forces of Mordor.

B R I T A N N I A
The retreat of the forces of Britannia marks a turning point in Battle for the Black Earth.
2-->0

The Alliance watches the nation that had once led the charge turn and flee. Lelouch inadvertently starts a trend.
"The Line is lost!" A Plasma Grunt howls. "Fall Back, Plasma! Fall back to the Coast!"
1-->0

Caemyln fire balls douse the Black Earth in a thick, dark smog. It is nothing that the First Great Alliance has not faced before. But no strong winds race across Mordor the scatter the dark cloud this time. The fog lingers, covering the retreat of the Wind Tribe.
1-->0

Following this retreat, the Kingdoms of Vesuvia, Fortuna, Fire and Starchild stand alone against the Land Forces of the Dark Rebellion.

For his unmatched contribution to the First Great Alliance's Land Army, the Ruler of Kingdom of Britannia, Lelouch vi Britannia, has been granted the title "The Warrior-Philanthropist."
The Generals and Rulers who continue to hold the line have been granted the title "The Steadfast."

C A E M L Y N
"I believe that it is you who should be revealing their intentions," Zelda squints at her captors. She doesn't push or pull against her bindings. She instead remains proud and calm. She matches Nyanaeve's unreadable look with one of her own. "For honest women rarely ask questions that they already know the answer too. You know full well who I am. Why else would you have kidnapped me?" The Queen raises her head. "Let us drop the pretense of friendship, Queen el'Nynaeve ti al'Meara Mandragoran." She ignores Nyanaeve's offer of informality. "You have killed my followers. You are holding here me against my will. You will find little good-will here. Remove my bindings... only then shall we talk."

S H I N J U K U
"The-" He deflects another slash. He shuffles back further, sacrificing claimed ground into breathing room.
"Steaming-" And another.
"Flying-" And another.
"French-" And another.
"-FUCK?" He plants a strike of his own upon the Phantom's cheek. His boot pushes the Berserker's face downwards into the dirt.
"The fuck is a Raoul? Scratch that. Better question. The fuck are you supposed to be? That face..." He frames the Phantom between his fingers and thumbs. "I've seen a lot of ugly bastards in my time, but I gotta say... you take the cake. I'd poke fun at your gross-ass fingers, but hey..." He waves with his own demonic right hand. "I'm hardly one to talk. Here's the bottom line, pal. I think I'd remember running into a freak like you. You'd probably fill up a nice, fat page in my diary. I haven't taken jack from you, man. But you? Looks like you want to take me for a ride."

The Forces of Fortuna lack Nero's confidence. The silent, ironclad soldiers of Sparda enter into a bitter back and forth with the Coloratura. Chunks of armor litter the battlefield, shining in both silver and peach.
2-->1
3-->2

The prospect of slaying the forces of the demonic kingdom ignites a second wind within Sparda's Angels. The zealots begin to fight with the same ferocity that they had the moment the war began.

Bruz's wails in both pain and confusion as his leg betrays him. The mighty Olog begins to stagger and limp about the battlefield. His movements are sluggish and random and-- wait--
[B O N K]
A large hand strikes Suki's head as she prepares to retreat. Bruz wraps his fingers around the Bender's skull and pulls her beneath his tumbling mass. With an earth shaking boom, the two generals strike the dirt. Suki's leg shatters beneath the Olog's considerable weight.
"Nice try, little one..." Bruz laughs through their shared pain. "Nice try... Shoulda picked on someone your own size..."
His laughter is drowned out by the sound of booming footsteps. Bruz slowly opens his creasing eyes. A pale blue light shines down upon him.
"It appears as if she's got you too..." The King of Mordor stares down upon the Olog's rigid leg. "You've brought shame to my army..."
"Tell me, Bruz..." The Bright Lord booms, ignoring Bruz's pleas. "What good is an Olog who cannot stand?"
An astral smith's hammer glows in Talion's hand. It's light casts a cold, ghostly glow across his cheek. He glares down upon his wounded General.
View attachment 8297
[CRACK]
Talion shatters the Olog's skull in a single strike. Dark blood pours from his wound, bathing the pinned bender in filth. The Bright Lord shakes his weapon clean. He points it's sharpened hilt towards Suki.
"And what of you, General? Your army is all but vanquished. Your allies have deserted you. Do you now sense the futility in resisting the Dark Rebellion? Surrender to your Bright Lord, or return to your king changed."

The collapse of the First Great Alliance's front line placed Suki and Volgura in the heart of the Lion's Den. Their allies were being pushed out towards the edge of the Kingdom. Isolated from their allies, the two generals were at the mercy of the Dark Rebellion. The pair were surrounded on all sides by Mainframe tanks and Covenant Brutes. Matrix's precision shots were burning away Volgora's insects before they could aptly heal her wounds. Both Volgora and the Alliance were running out of time.
Survive.

The Angels welcome Britannia's continued support. They flock to their King's side and aid him in his flight. Credo's consciousness starts to fade. His injuries are wearing him down. Had an Caemlyn and Mainframe pressed their advantage, they might have shot him out of the skies. The Angels praise that Dark Deity and thank him for the Rebellion's conservative approach. Credo doesn't share in their celebrations. He has ran the numbers.
9-->8

"The Rebellion can afford to play defensively, Suzaku..." Credo grits his teeth and swallows his pain. "They don't have to defeat us here... If they can maintain their stalemate for a few more moments we'll be doomed regardless. One or two banished Nazgul won't make a different. Once their Land Army has secured the Black Earth, they'll turn their weapons skyward. We either win this battle now, or we don't win it at all. If you would rather withdraw you troops, I understand..."

Credo removed his bloody hand from his side. He claims one of his brothers' swords as his own.

His Angels charge towards the forces of Mainframe like a large, armored wall. They lower their lances and prepare to push the Alliance's line as far as they could.

M A N H A T T A N
The surprise arrival of the forces of Manhattans shatters the statement. The unpredictable blasts of the wave-rider attract the attention of Wraiths and Drakes alike. Sara's commitment to the conflict tipped the scales in the Alliance's favor. The Angels of Fortuna stole another league of skies form the Rebellion. Ships and mounts alike starts to fall from the heavens.
4-->3
The Kingdom of Mordor:
8-->7

Sara and her crew heard something clattered atop their ship. Weightless footsteps march across the Waverider's hull. A Morgul Blade carves a wound into the ship's main chamber. In the blink of an eye, a Nazgul appears behind the Waverider's crew.
View attachment 8298
"None are invisible to the eye."

Two more Nazgul converge on the Waverider from behind. They make no attempts at boarding the Legend's ship. They're perusing it with a different goal in mind. They're shining as a dark beacon to the rest of the Rebellion. They're glowing to show their allies where to shoot.

F I R E N A T I O N
The Nazgul feels no love for its Fellbeast. It is a tool. A means to an end. It does not flinch as its mount enters a tailspin, cradling its wounded wing. In an emerald flash, the wraith soared towards Aang. It wrapped its fingers around the boy's face. It's touch burned like the brightest coals. With no sound beyond long, ghostly breath, the Wraith allows itself to fall towards the battle bellow... dragging Aang down with it.

The Forces of the First Great Alliance (21), led by the forces of Plasma, engage the Forces of the Dark Rebellion (6),
"The more the merrier..." Adewale chuckles dryly. "Though I can't help but feel as if you're trying to stack the deck against me. Two against one? Now that's hardly sporting. Then again... all is fair in love an war, no?"

Adewale's turns on the spot. He plants his heel upon the base of the helm. He sends his wheel spinning. With a creaking groan, the ship makes a sudden, sharp turn. The Quarterdeck crashes into the hull of another Vesuvian ship, knocking the two generals onto their backs. A white cloud settles around them. They can barely see their hands in front of them. They feel their legs turn to jelly. The ship's course has changed again.

Adewale's crew are nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they're hiding. Perhaps they have abandoned ship. It was impossible to say. The smoke starts to clear. Adewale stands at the heart of the ship's deck, two swords sparkling in his hands. The Black Coast stands dead ahead of you. The ship will be scuttled in a matter of seconds.

"I hope you don't mind if I try to even the odds a little!" He booms. "Now come! I don't have all day!"

S A K U R A
The sound of Sakuran cannon fire rattles Ray. It's weakened leg is swept out from underneath it. With another siren-roar, it falls onto its side. The deck of the Frigate is Crushed beneath its mass. Ghetsis runs throw himself out of the Metal Gear's path. He slips over the railing in the process. He's holding onto the Frigate by a single, shaking hand. Two grunts rush to assist him.

Unshaken by the loss of its leg, RAY rolled onto its side. It turns its smoking head back towards the Alliance's fleet. Another blast of plasma sends a Fire Nation ship to the deep.
3-->2

It turns its 'head again'. It places the retreating, Hyrulian fleet in its sights.

"This is rather sad," Mat admitted looking on as the bug thing and some others were being surrounded by the Rebellion. "Can you just do your little Air thing?" He asked one of the Asha'man who complied, trying to bind Volgora's frame in place to capture, or at least make it easier for their friends to deliver the finishing blow.

The Asha'man meanwhile finally stopped their assault. As it stood they had one good onslaught left in them before they were completely spent.

"You're right, we're not friends. Not yet. I asked who you were, because I wasn't sure if my general actually knew who you were." Zelda felt the restraints drop as she managed to move her body again. "I believe had we not captured you," Nynaeve continued. "That your forces would have been annihilated. I'm sure my general has already delivered our demands for your armies retreat for your safety, which was a lie, you would always have been returned back to your kingdom alive."

Nynaeve of course didn't know the army had decided to retreat by their own accord. "You question my honesty, but that is one thing from me you will receive. I will not bore you with my world and my customs, but I will say this. If you ask me something I will only say the truth. One of the oaths I've made forces me to do so." Of course, she forgot to mention that truth can be worded in many ways. "With that settled my question is a simple one. Do you fully trust that our 'savior' has told us about our situation is the truth?"

Birgitte realized that there was not much that only bow and arrow could do in a situation like this. Her company strung their bows once more however and aimed at the angels before falling back and use the flying contraption of their allies to survive a potential onslaught.

@Sark

VULGORA
@Sark @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Takumi

Mat’s attack worked. It bound Vulgora together, making it impossible for them to split into their bug form.

“YOU... YOU’LL PAY FOR THI-”

Two pairs of arms grabs Vulgora and pulls them away.

“I’m sorry, General, but you have to retreat...”
“GRRR... UNHAND ME! YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS!!”
“Nadia has given me permission to uh... handle you if you get too rowdy...”
“GRRR! THIS ISN’T OVER! YOU’LL RUE THIS DAY!”
And so Vulgora retreated against their will, a desperate act of preservation by their own country.

Good thing Mat’s attack worked, or else that soldier would have had to wrangle Vulgora in himself!​

If there were anything that encouraged the cowardly heart of a skaven, it'd be turning your back to them.

A savage squeal of hunger and triumph rose among the throngs of clan-rats scurrying across Mordor's boiling mud. The swarm of rat-men exploded outward from their initial gathering point, turning the shape of the horde from an oncoming tide to a rising ocean of filth and vermin. Even without the Headtaker's direct order, the children of Skavenblight scurried after the retreating Allied forces with wild hunger in their little red eyes.

Retreating soldiers from every faction of the Matati's alliance found rusted blades piercing their ankles, bloody claws scratching at their throats, tearing valuable gear, and personal belongings from their desiccated bodies. When those unfortunate enough to fall victim to were left dead and naked, the hungriest of Queek's horde wasted no time sinking their fangs into their dinner. The more enterprising rats heaved the enemy corpses from the Black Earth, dragging them back into the maw from which they came.

An enterprising rat knows to extract value from the very meat upon his quarry's bones. Exotic crimson dye fashioned from vesuvian scarab shells is worth its weight in warpstone. The severed hands of the Fire Nation's prestigious 'fire monks', said to have magical properties, are highly coveted by Grey Seers and practitioners of the mystic arts. Stripped britannian steel, worth thousands of warp-tokens by the pound, is purchased in bulk by the more insane warlock-engineers.

And Elf ears were always considered an exotic, sugary delicacy in Skavenblight. Hylian meat would have to work as a substitute.

While the looting continued, the battle had not yet ended. The swarm came crashing upon the frontline of Fortuna's ironclad warriors, the rat-kin slipping between the heavy frames of the Coloratura to sink their spears and halberds into whatever they could manage before hurriedly scurrying back behind their mechanical allies. Most of the rats seemed more than eager to allow the machines to take the brunt of the counter-attack, a few greedy clan-rats snatching up fallen scraps of Shinjuku machinery as they littered the ground.

However, even with the onslaught of both armies, the warriors of Sparda were robust of body and will. Even as their allies drop their weapons and run, they chose to hold the line against a nightmare wave of fur and hunger. Queek knew that fact well.

It isn't enough to break and eat their bodies. Their will must be shattered. It was for that reason that Queek delayed the arrival of his 'second wave' until the very last moment - though it was no wave at all. The ground quaked, and chunks of the earth began to peel from the ground like something was pushing the dirt up from beneath it. Though, this time, the tunnel wasn't forming in the middle of the battlefield.

It was forming behind the remaining forces of Fortuna. A second geyser of dirt and debris erupted from behind Fortuna's battleline, throwing a few soldiers in the backline off their feet and forcing them to turn their eyes down to a gaping, black tunnel sinking beneath Mordor. Seeing the havoc that the first tunnel wreaked on the landscape, a few of the smarter soldiers may have prepared themselves for a second vermin tide to try and flank the unit.

The tunnel remained still for a moment. Empty. The darkness stirred. Several sets of glowing red eyes glared back at Sparda's children. The figures that began to lunge out from the darkness were anything but weedy little rat-men.

View attachment 8304

It was something out of a horror film.

Hulking, shrieking slabs of stitched-together meat and fur suddenly came roaring from the darkness of the tunnel, crashing their fists into whatever stood in their path. Those on the ground would have witnessed at least several of these ogre-like beasts barrel out from the deeps like silverback gorillas - their arms as thick as tree trunks, their clawed paws the length of a broadsword.

The creatures crashed through Fortuna's backline, slamming their men into the dirt and pounding them with savage, hate-filled blows until their bones bent to the same shape as their shattered armor. A few of them gripped flailing soldiers by their legs, sweeping them up off the ground before smashing them back into the dirt until they resembled bloody ragdolls.

As for Queek, he was inclined to indulge in the man-thing's offer of 'fighting dirty'. From the darkness imposed by the Phantom's macabre spell, Nero could just barely make out the rapid pitter-patter of pawed feet against the ground, followed by a loud and startling shriek. The crimson-armored rat came lunging from the fog, sweeping past Nero with the intent of carving into his chest with a sword.

Whether the attack hit or not, the skaven slammed his blade into the dirt, halting his momentum just enough for him to lift his maddening, hateful mug towards Fortuna's last general. The thing's lips parted away from his fangs, forming a grotesque smile. His blade freed itself from the ground with a sharp twang.

View attachment 8305

"NnnrrghahaHaha. Useless puppet-meat. Man-thing know-thinks nothing about, nnrgh, 'fighting dirty'," Queek snarled, raising his mace towards the boy. "You are but a squealing pup compared to Queek. Queek smells it on you-you. Yes, yes, so angry. So cocky. So stupid."

"But... thick skulls make good-good trophies. HE HE HAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAH! DIE!"

The rat lets out a rallying war-shriek, lunging back towards Nero with breakneck speed. Lowering his hunched body beneath the demon hunter's counter-swing, the rodent swept his tail at his exposed legs with a rough jerk of the hip, catching Nero's ankle like a whip and tugging him off balance. Leaping up off the ground in the same motion as Nero fell, the Headtaker brought his Dwarf-Gouger crashing down upon the boy, intending to take his head off like a living guillotine.

All the while, he laughed.

@Sark

There was one good thing about surprise attacks and that was it often brought unpredictable changes to the land. Sara had a feeling that their luck wouldn't last forever, they were Legends, things went wrong for them on the regular. But adapting was one of the requirements of being a Legend, well, that and being unimportant to the world that you lived in as well. So two things.

It was kind of hard to miss the thing clattering across the hull. Sara would gesture for Ava to go to the armory and Zari to scatter and the woman would make a beeline for it, before the Nazgul would board the ship heading over to the armory, grabbing Sara's sword.

" Wow, that is actually the lamest entrance line I have ever heard."

" Sara, catch," Ava shouted as she tossed the sword from across the bridge, as Sara would catch it.

" Oh, you have a sword too.... this is going to be fun. En garde." Sara got into fighting position waiting for her enemy's first attack.

Zari had made a hideaway and she noticed the other two Nazgul trying to light the way. " Oh hell no," she replied, manuevring the plane with one hand and activating the tractor beam to pull the Nazgul into the ship and using her air totem powers to make it more diffcult for them to pull back. " Come in, we don't bite..... much..."

@Sark @The Air Battle

Zayne Ellis (The Steadfast) - One Final Effort
The Battle of the Black Earth

They were losing. Staying here, would mean certain death.

But even so, he refused to yield.

He remembered the stories Elysia once told, of the days when the Starchild nation was an Empire, a space faring race that had colonized most of the known galaxy, but yet... Had faced terrible conflicts within themselves.

Battle after bloody battle had left the Starchild Empire in turmoil, but yet... Even when at a great numerical disdvantage, Elysia had always opted to fight for what she believed was right.

And so... Seeing how many they have lost in battle, Zayne was not discouraged. But in fact, encouraged to keep fighting, at least long enough to protect the allies that were still alive.

His HUD flickered to life as he carefully assessed the debris around the battlefield, searching for the remnants of the Alliance forces, including his prized Nova Tanks.

Seeing Nero clash with the enemy general, Zayne remembered the primary goal he had resolved to meet. Zelda was lost, for now, but there was still one leader left.

Elysia's words she had once spoken in a prior meeting echoed through is mind.

"Every life is valuable. No matter how unfavourable the situation. As long as I can save lives, I'll never stop fighting."

And with that... Zayne smiled, even as he gritted his teeth, a golden light shining from both his power armor, and his sword as he opened his communications once more.

"Starchildren! Gather our remaining forces and assume Phalanx formation! From where Nero stands, we will form, and hold our line!"

As the remaining Starchild forces began to form into a solid wall, troops in front, Nova Tanks in the back, Zayne tried his best to push forwards, carving and slashing at anything and everything that got in the way.

Though as he slowly made his way towards the enemy general Nero was currently battling, he swiftly switched to a closed off communications channel. There was one last thing he had to do before he put his life on the line once more.

He was going to call for backup.

"Fiora! Do you read me?! The Black Earth is compromised! Rebellion forces have us outnumbered two to one! We need air support, now!"

Without waiting for a response, he prepared for battle, slicing away at his foes with his sword one last time, and then sheathing it for now. Seeing that Nero was already fighting in close quarters with one of the enemy generals, he himself pulled out his energy based assault rifle. He couldn't risk collateral damage, and so... He channeled as much energy as he could into his rifle, closing his eyes as a golden glow shone from its tip, before a ray of energy shot towards the Phantom.

Instead of firing a continuous beam though, he chose to make concentrated shots, allowing him to take shots at any other enemies that came his way. As formideable as his forces were, they lacked the numbers to prevent any breaches in their defenses, but even so...

He was unwilling to retreat.

And then, just as he got close enough to draw his sword once more, throwing down his rifle for now... He saw the general being attacked by a rat-like creature.

Remembering the forces that had rushed to Mordor's aid, it was obvious to him this creature was one of the enemy generals. Or so it seemed.

Concentrating once more, his sword glowed with a golden light once more as he charged Queek, determined to prevent the loss of another leader, his own forces echoing his vigor, even as their numbers dwindled, rushing to assist both Fortuna and the other remnants of the alliance forces.

"Not so fast!" He snarled, raising his blade in an effort to deflect the blow the rat creature was about to deliver to Nero.

That golden glow emanating from his power armor grew brighter as he prepared to follow up that move of his with a diagonal slash from his blade, unleashing a wave of golden light.

He doubted defeating a general would be nearly as easy as their underlings, but all the same... Even if he was unable to win with the forces he had, he figured could buy just enough time for backup to arrive, it would be worth it.

Fiora Torres - A Risky Gambit

The Battle for the Black Heavens
Reinforcements: +3 Air

Zayne's transmission only added to the tension of the situation. Fiora knew full well that retreat was the last option on his mind, so their only hope was to finish the fight in the air as soon as possible.

And the only way she could think of to do so was to leave the Starchild nation's home more vulnerable to attack, for now.

"Lady Elysia! The situation on land is looking grim! I... Know this would leave our homeland open to attack, but..."

There was a brief moment of silence as Fiora trailed off, but Elysia responded before she could even finish.

"Say no more! I'll leave some of our forces back at home, but you have my full permission to follow in Zayne's footsteps and take the majority! The most important thing is that we minimize casualties!"

"A-... Are you sure about this? Even with your powers, and our city defenses, an enemy attack would cripple us terribly!"

"Of course... I have faith in you. Both of you."

"Understood. Then I will push on with our battle!"

Though it was tempting to contact Zayne right now, she wasn't completely confident that even with the additional battlecruisers and other air units to provide relief, it would be enough to tip the scales in battle significantly.

Until they were sure they could make it in time, Fiora decided not to get Zayne's hopes up, yet.

Seeing Credo prepare to charge against the forces of mainframe, Fiora prepared to take full advantage of an opportunity to break through the enemy's defensive lines.

"All Nebula cruisers... Eclipse formation!" She shouted through the communications links

As the smaller frigates and battlecruisers, save for the special ship Fiora was in charge of, smaller and more maneuverable than a Nebula Cruiser, but lacking as much of an arsenal, but made up for by Fiora's own powers continued to defend Alliance air units... Fiora herself broke off with a smaller group of air units, as every Nebula Cruiser in range, alongside the fresh ones that would soon arrive on the battlefield, gathered energy amongst the tips of their cannons.

And then... A converging blast of emerald energy surged towards the mainframe blockage, aiming to create an opening for Credo, Suzaku, and Fiora's own forces.

From there, it was simply a matter of finding any enemy leaders, and scattering their forces.

"Hyaaaagh!!! It's now or never!!!" Fiora shouted, her voice being projected through her own cruiser's speaker systems.

She herself was beginning to prepare for the event she would need to eject herself from her own ship.

With her powers... She could construct something to keep herself airborne just long enough to find another vessel. Or perhaps, commandeer an enemy ship.

Alliance: @Takumi @Capri @Crunch @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Others?
@Sark

Air - Suzaku Kururugi

... Yeah, Credo had a point. Time was ticking and with the current situation on the land front not being favorable for the Alliance, it was only a matter of time before their advantage in the air is taken away.

❝ Then we'll bring the pressure to them while we still have the chance. ❞ Suzaku affirmed his intentions, having the Albion put away the VARIS rifle and unsheathing a second MASER vibration sword. With his Knightmare mech dual-wielding swords, the Knight intended to dial his offensive ability up.

cOMoaiu.png

❝ Everyone! Follow our lead! Give it your all! We aren't done fighting yet! ❞ The knight general declared as he had the Albion raise one of its swords up in the air, soon followed suit with the unified exclamation from the Britannian Vincent Wards. He wasn't as skilled in commanding his own forces like Lelouch was, but he knew how to stir up morale.

❝ All Britannian forces on me, fire at will! This is what we trained for, so let's make this count! Fire away with all you've got! ❞ Suzaku shouted over the Knightmare's speakers. Heeding his lead, the accompanying mechs took aim with their equipped rifles and opened fire at the Rebellion's frontline.

h3HvljP.png

❝ This is it, rebels! Let's see how you fare against the famed Knight of Zero!! ❞ Once making his stance clear to the oppsing side, he had the Albion bolt ahead of the combined Alliance forces, closing in at one of the Mainframe's flying tanks. Weaving carefully through incoming turret fire, Suzaku piloted his Knightmare into a specific stance from earlier. Holding his swords to one side, the Albion began to rapidly spin while picking up speed toward his intended target, becoming like a buzzsaw that was shot out of a sniper rifle.

Alliance: @Takumi @Capri @Crow @York @Lucky
@Sark

VULGORA
@Sark @Takumi @Atomic Knight

Bruz's attack didn't leave Vulgora damaged too badly, albeit they did have a broken leg.
Although the giant beetle who was attacking Matrix did dissolve into nothingness.
Then Suki came in, and Vulgora took their opportunity.

Vulgora had dissolved into a million bugs, however, they did not attack Bruz nor Matrix. Vulgora did, however, reform, their broken leg as good as new due to their bugs...

Picking up their ax, they attacked Matrix, swinging it towards the green man's head!

ASRA ALNAZAR
@Sark @Takumi

If Adewale's comments were aimed at riling Asra up, then it was a success. However, it wasn't for long, as he pulled what appeared to be a tarot card out from his pocket.
It spoke to him, but not in words, and not in a way Adewale can understand.
Tarot_2_cups.png

"A new bond will be formed. Embrace it, and soon you will be on your path to greatness"

Looking around, the magician flicked the card back into his pocket.
The cards always worked like this. The cards were always accurate... and no difference it was now, for the new bond has arrived.

Zuko.

"The deck told me to expect you," Asra said, "I wish I could have given you a better welcome, but I believe this would have to do..."
Asra readied himself, standing alongside Zuko in preparation for the incoming fight.

Undecided: @Space_Candy @Lucky

Warring Parties:

SPar.png

Attackers
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
3-1
3​
7​
Credo, Nero, Gloria​
4-2-2
0​
3​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
0​
5​
0​
Sundowner​
The Kingdom of Hyrule​
3-1-2
4-4
0​
Zelda, Impa
The Kingdom of Plasma​
1-1
4-1
2​
Ghetsis​
The Wind Chiefdom​
1-1
0​
5​
Loyal to the Matati​
Fuga, Hayato and Rhajat​
The Kingdom of Vesuvia​
3-2
5-2
0​
The Kingdom of Sakura​
0​
5-1
0​
Nagato​
The Fire Nation​
2-1
3​
3​
Zuko, Suki, Aang​
6-2
0​
4​
Fiora, Zayne​
0​
0​
4​
Sara, Zara, Ava​
Total Forces​
23-9-6
29-4-4
28​
The Dark Rebellion:
MDR.png

Defenders
LAND
NAVAL
AIR
LEADERS PRESENT
The Kingdom of Mordor​
5-4
0​
12-5
Talion, Ratbag, Bruz​
2​
8-4
0​
Adéwalé​
2​
0​
3​
Black Arts Viper​
1​
0​
2​
Tartarus​
The Kingdom of Colorado​
2-1
2​
0​
Monsoon​
2​
0​
0​
Cornelia​
The Kingdom of Souls​
3-1
0​
0​
Volga​
Kingdom Cold​
0​
0​
3​
King Cold
Kingdom of Caemlyn​
5-1
0​
2-1
Kingdom of Mainframe​
3​
0​
4-3
Matrix, Mouse​
The Kingdom of Shinjuku​
3-2
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Berserker of Shinjuku​
Kingdom of Skavenblight​
7-1
0​
0​
To ruin lives.​
Queek Headtaker​
35-10
10-4
26-9

B R I T A N N I A
2-->0

1-->0

1-->0

C A E M L Y N

S H I N J U K U
"Steaming-" And another.
"Flying-" And another.
"French-" And another.

2-->1
3-->2

[B O N K]
View attachment 8297
[CRACK]

Survive.

9-->8

M A N H A T T A N
4-->3
The Kingdom of Mordor:
8-->7

View attachment 8298
"None are invisible to the Eye."

F I R E N A T I O N

S A K U R A

3-->2

NAVY-Black Coast

"Given the circumstances, this welcome is just fine." Zuko responded to Asra.

"Admittedly, I got tired of being on the sidelines." Zuko commented towards Adewale. With the ship crashing into another and the smoke clouding their vision he grunted as he lost his footing. Standing, he shook his head a moment in an attempt to clear it and whatever sensation had fallen over him.

Grounding himself, he charged, crossing his blades in diagonal slashes once he was close enough, and if Adewale retaliated with his blades, Zuko would use his speed and agility to dodge and deflect the blows with his own blades.

LAND-Black Earth

Suki's eyes widened as her head was hit. Her headgear protected her from any serious damage, and she was seconds away from trying to chi block Bruz's arm to make him let her go.

"I've fought men bigger than me, and won." She grunted just as she was going to strike, before she gave a pained cry as the orc fell on her leg as he went down. Gritting her teeth against the pain she tried to wiggle her way out from under him, before blinking as Talion himself approached.

Lips pursed she raised a hand to protect her face from the spray of black blood. Her green clothes turned dark as the dark blood pooled beneath her and stained the dirt below, but she didn't flinch and instead did her best to keep calm in such a situation.

Meeting Talion's eyes with her own narrowed ones, she stared him down as she regarded him as he spoke to her.

Given how he treated his subordinate? Submitting sounded about as bad as being stuck in a Fire Nation prison if not worse. It was probably worse.

"You are not my Lord, and you never will be." She spoke up, hoping that whatever happened next Zuko and Aang would make it out alright on their ends.

AIR-Black Heavens

Aang yelped as he was grabbed by the face, before his face twisted up at the burning sensation. Sucking in a breath that caused his chest to expand and his cheeks to puff out he released a strong gust of wind on the exhale to hopefully push the Nazgul away from him, then he released a stream of flames from his mouth, eyes and tattoos glowing for a moment before a sphere of air surrounded himself if he was successful in an attempt to keep him afloat.

While being a spiritual person due to his upbringing as well as being the bridge between the Spirit and Human worlds back in his own world, he was used to meeting all kinds of spirits.

The Nazgul were something he didn't know how to react to, in all honesty. Seeing the advance against the Rebellion in the skies, he quickly returned to his airship.

"Advance and aid our allies!" He called, voice booming to the rest of the fleet with the aid of airbending. With a rallying cry and strengthened morale, the Fire Nation airships advanced, releasing fire and the occasional explosives onto the enemy lines, while doing their best to avoid hitting their allies from the Alliance.

Aang kept his eyes on the Nazgul, sending streams of cutting air and fire to cut into them and their mounts in an attempt to lessen their numbers somehow.

Alliance: @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @York @Lucky @Capri
Rebellion: @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Crunch
@Sark

Back