Ziendla: The new generation

Winter quickly catched Nina. It didn't seem like the rest of the room even knew what was going on. Her father quickly got up and approached him. "Is she okay?" He gasped. "Save you're kindness for someone who believes you" Winter said to the king as he carried her away. Other guards surrounded him, all trying to corner him. "You can't talk to the king like that" one said. "He's just a regular man with power, he's no king" ?Winter said giving them a dead stare. some backed off, but one tried to attack. Winter moved so fast he had used only two fingers to push the weapon out of his way. "You idiot. I'm carrying the princess, try that again and i wont hold back" He said as he continued on his way. But he didn't bring her to her room. no, rather he brought her to an Inn. Plenty of people stared, but he let them, what did they really know. He put her in bed tucking her in. He sat in a chair and looked out the window. He would take guard.

Nina had heard them and had tried to talk or to move, but her body felt like stone, and would not obey her. She had tried to at least twitch a finger, or utter a word, but her body felt heavy, and her voice just came out in choked gasps instead of actual words. Even her libs and tongue were too heavy to move, and she couldn't shape actual words.
It felt extremely hot though, but she could not take off her dress for she could not move, and lay there and sweat, her eyes seeing only endless darkness.

Winter had tended to her. "Damn she is sweating" He mumured to himself. He put cold rags onto her forehead to try and cool her down.

~In town... "Doc I need some medicine, for a fever probably" Winter said. "Well I need certainty not probables Winter" he said to me. "It is a fever" Winter corrected. "Alright sir" He said as he started to grab ingredients and mash them up in a bowl.
While waiting Winter bit his lip in anxiety. He didn't want to leave a weak helpless Nina alone. Though the Doctor was pretty fast and had turned around giving winter pills. "Thanks doctor" he said as he walked away~

Hotel.... "Come on Nina swallow the damn pill" he said as he struggled to get the pill down her throat. Put after a little time of fiddling around it finally entered her mouth. He heard a swallow, or he thought he did. He changed the rag to a fresh cold one and put it on here head. He held her hand. "I'm here Nina" He said.

She stirred slightly, groaning in her sleep. As she started tossing around, her silver hair fell back to reveal two small puncture holes on her throat, almost healed and barely visible in the dim light.
She appeared in pain, panting slightly. Her fingers twitched in his hand, and she gave a panicked sound.
Her throat felt as if it was being pressed on, nearly choking her as she fought for breath.

Back