A Dragonet's Wish 2

Thyru can be seen entering a door to the right of the barkeeper with the red dragon from before;most likely to have a bit of time together. Meanwhile, a few if the kobolds seem to be trying to escape.
~~~~
"I think this is the one" Sky says whilst pointing to a sign labeled "Alchemy n Apothecary" He looks over at Chaa.

Grekan picked up the chain connecting all the Kobolds, giving it a sturdy tug to ensure it was fixed in place before he dragged them along, going to find out what Thyru was getting himself into. As much as the drake was a pain, he was also an investment.

x-x-x-x

Grekan backed out, a sly smirk across his face. "Well then..." He looked at the Kobolds trailed behind him. "Now... Who wants to be breakfast?"

- - - -

"Perfect." She dove down to the front of the shop, landing gently and looking back for Sky.

Last edited:
One of the kobolds can be seen wriggling loose of the ropes and making a run for the door. The red one, stands atop the table and jumps down before running over and helping out the chained kobolds.
~~~~~~
"Hey, Chaa?" he asks sitting on his haunches pulling the cloak down. "Could...could I ask you something?"

Grekan stunned the escapee with his buzz, strong enough to blind the weak willed (Not that a strong willed Kobold was a thing). He cleared his throat, facing the red kobold near the others. "I believe we just got a volunteer."

- - - - -

"Of course." She turned, focusing on him and ready to listen to what he had to say.

The red kobold freezes giving Grekan an angry look fulls of tears. He continues slowly working on the chains but keeps her eye on the black dragon. The dragon running from before seems to have had fallen over from blindness. Unmoving yet still alive from the buzzing.
~~~~~
"I think we should....well..." He then shakes his head. "No, n-nevermind. I'll ask about it when things are more apropriate." Sky opens the door, allowing Chaa to enter first.

He collected his escaped Kobold, carrying him in his mouth gently before dropping him with the others. "Now, red one, I do believe you have a date with my belly. "

- - - - -

"Al- alright. Well, I'm here for you if you ever need to talk." Chaa went inside, the smell of herbs and vapors hitting her nose.

The kobold backs away slowly, holding her dagger defensively. "L-Leave...me...alone" he manages to squeak wiping a few tears wither her free hand.

Grekan kept approaching, backing her to the wall before he knocked her upheld arm away with a mighty backhand. "Do you really think you stand a chance at hurting me?"

The dagger flies out of her hand and off the table. "Your a fool if you think we're below you. We're descendants of you fat lizards; Don't you think for a second we can't fight back just because we're smaller." A small circular symbol can be seen beginning to glow an orange-ish color on her forehead. "Let my friends go...eat me if you want. Otherwise, you will suffer the consequences."
~~~~~~
Inside the store, the walls are aligned to the brim of shelves full of herbs, moving plants, glowing viles, and various other knickknacks of alchemy. Despite being housing to many plants, the room is strangely dark. On the far left, a green glow emits from a wide opened door.

"I do believe you are my property now. It is not my fault that you have been enslaved, but your behaviour could extend your petty lives." His sly grin faded to an inquisitive stare, one brow raised. "After all, a working slave is worth far more to me than a meal. I just assumed that you would prefer the second."

- - - -

"Hello?" Chaa called out, stopping near the doorway as she observed the plants.

The kobold looked over at her bound friends and then to Grekan. "We'll work for you...but only if you give us freedom in the future. And don't f*ck around and keep us until we die of age. Be reasonable and we'll work."
~~~~
After a few moments, the green glow began to dim into a pulsing effect. A purple dragon with aviator goggles on pokes his head out of the door. "Yes? Can I help you?" Taking them off, the scelera of his eyes are black and his iris a bright red, giving off an intimidating kook.

"Hmm. Sounds reasonable to me. Just remember that if any of you try to escape again, I will kill you, I will eat you, and then all of your friends are next. Understood? Good." He didn't wait for a response. "Now someone get me some fucking food. I'm starving."

- - - - -

"We were looking to buy a few potions. This is your shop?"

"You'll need to release the rest of my friends if you want us to be fully effective. A-And fix Bruno" she motions towards the blue kobold. "I know you did something to him. It'd be a help if you made him better, master."

"Hm. Fine. Four shall do me. Decide amongst yourselves." He removed his focus from the runner, letting him stand again if and when he felt like it. He sat down at the table, lazily leaning against the wall as he picked his teeth with a scarlet claw.

The dragon nods and enters the room, revealing a second head. It appears to be some form of an hydra. The large dragon makes its way over to the part of the counter where they stood in front of. The first head then nods before replying, "Yes, it is. Looking around won't do you any good since the neither of you are alchemists from the looks of it" he laughs. "So tell me, what kind of potion or herb you and your friend are looking for?"
~~~~~~~
The red kobold unchains four of her friends to escape whilst the other three unshackled stay. They begin looking for food as they head towards the counter to steal already cooked orders. The red kobold turns to Grekan. "Anything else, master?"

Last edited:
"Hmm." He turned his lower body, large paws slipping out from underneath him and resting on the floor as he laid half on his side, half upright with the wall as support. "Massage me. My paws are tired."

- - - -

"Something to knock a dragon out cold for a good deal of time, and a potent poison. Blowdarts would be best for both if that is possible."

"Liquid Night...Moon Dust...Water Rocks..." the other head begins listing materials out of the blue before pausing and asking " How long would you like for the potion to last?"
~~~~~~
She stands there, with a mixture of emotions proceeding through her before she hesitantly begins working on the dragon's paw pads. ~The hell...he's weirdly timid for such an intense character... I wouldn't be suprized if he flipped the script and wanted to eat us all anyways...~

Grekan tapped the table, making sure to watch for any escape attempts from the remaining Kobolds. "You should be pleased. I've given you far more than you deserve."

- - -

"I'm not sure. What do you think Sky?"

She shakes her head. "S-Sorry master if I don't seem all too...y'know" she sighs. "I've been in the system of being traded and worked for only a year. Forgive me..." ~Scary...almost as if he can read my mind...~
~~~~~
"Hmmm...I know its going to sound crazy, but we should probably pull a week."
"Stuccis Alimontro" the second head continues.
"Well, I hope you don't plan to give this to anyone too important. Any potion like that lasting for anything over three to four days gains a chance of death" the first head sighs.

"Fine. I'm not inclined to keep you long anyway. After I'm finished you'll be free to go do whatever it is you Kobolds do when you're not serving your betters."

- - - -

"A week seems a little extreme. You don't think we can get him far enough away in a day or two?"

Back