Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike

Mike was quiet, trying to process everything that he went through. So, he was a sacrifice for a group of gods and if they could find someone eviler than the entire group, then they would trade one group for the other being. He was mostly eavesdropping, not quite certain who was the most interesting. They were all mostly too young or too different.... and then there was also the fact that he lost Jessica. Though, he knew know that it wasn't Josh fault, it didn't change the fact that he was too late and that she fell down that elevator shaft so hurt and was most likely dead. Nobody could survive that fall.... well, no normal human. He kept mostly to himself.

Josh

Josh was back to rocking himself back and forth, the situation that was getting worse. Maybe a second more comforting comfort would do.

@Ver @dark @anyone

"Is that so? Perhaps I can see it in action some time." he chuckled.

tumblr_p12qymEGUf1wsajfio4_1280.jpg

"I have many names, but Lindel is what I go by the most." he replied with a polite smile.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

"I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson," Ben introduces. "So Lindel, what do you usually do?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

Mike

Mike was quiet, trying to process everything that he went through. So, he was a sacrifice for a group of gods and if they could find someone eviler than the entire group, then they would trade one group for the other being. He was mostly eavesdropping, not quite certain who was the most interesting. They were all mostly too young or too different.... and then there was also the fact that he lost Jessica. Though, he knew know that it wasn't Josh fault, it didn't change the fact that he was too late and that she fell down that elevator shaft so hurt and was most likely dead. Nobody could survive that fall.... well, no normal human. He kept mostly to himself.

Josh

Josh was back to rocking himself back and forth, the situation that was getting worse. Maybe a second more comforting comfort would do.

@Ver @dark @anyone
In the middle of his conversation, Ciel noticed Josh moping again out of the corner of his eye. While he didn't care for the boy, Ciel also realized that this would get so dreadfully irksome by the next morning.

"Do excuse me for a moment." Ciel said to Ben with a nod before standing up and approaching the rocking Josh. If Josh would look at Ciel, he'd notice an icy, almost angry looking glare directed toward him.

screenshots_000173.jpg

"Get up and quit crying. It's getting bloody annoying at this point." Ciel said, his cold tone matching his cold glare perfectly.

@Lucky @Crow @Takumi

"Yeah, and we don't have an England, either. How odd! I wonder if everyone here is from a different world...and how many of them have Pegasi."

As Sebastian began to make tea and Kurumi suggested working on the campsite, Sumia clapped her hands together. "I can do flower fortunes for everyone! I'm sure that'll cheer folks up!" As long as no one asked for their fortune regarding this mess.

@Raptor Jesus @Krieg @Anyone

---

"I prefer wyverns myself. One of my old friends, Cherche, she had a lovely creature named Minerva." He frowned. "...I don't believe I'm good with animals, however."

But that did actually give Libra an idea. "Say, Lindel...you arrived on Ash not by choice, yes? Perhaps, once we get out of this place," not if, "we could see if you can end up back home."

@Takumi

Last edited:
"I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson," Ben introduces. "So Lindel, what do you usually do?"

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

"I take care of and protect dragons." he responded simply. He'd elaborate on that only if Ben felt like he needed a less vague reply.

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @others

"Yeah, and we don't have an England, either. How odd! I wonder if everyone here is from a different world...and how many of them have Pegasi."

As Sebastian began to make tea and Kurumi suggested working on the campsite, Sumia clapped her hands together. "I can do flower fortunes for everyone! I'm sure that'll cheer folks up!" As long as no one asked for their fortune regarding this mess.

---

"I prefer wyverns myself. One of my old friends, Cherche, she had a lovely creature named Minerva." He frowned. "...I don't believe I'm good with animals, however."

But that did actually give Libra an idea. "Say, Lindel...you arrived on Ash not by choice, yes? Perhaps, once we get out of this place," not if, "we could see if you can end up back home."

@Takumi

"Ah, yes. I ended up there through a steange series of events." he tapped his chin with a small hum, but his eyebrows rose at the mention of going home.

lindel_5316.jpg

"That's a rather good idea, and it's something I'd like to try no doubt." he nodded. It was rather kind of Libra to even suggest that, since he hadn't thought of home much other than worrying about the dragons, despite his familiar Merituuli being there with the dragons only because of the simple fact that he was still breathing.

@Yun Lee

---

@Takumi
"Yes... it appears that the other world's are much different than even I once anticipated." Sebastian said in agreement with Sonia's words.

demon_s_toy____sebastian_michaelis_x_reader_by_oppafaustusstyle-d6sofjg.png

When she suggested that she make everyone, Sebastian nodded in agreement yet again. "That sounds like a splendid idea. I'll continue preparing the tea. You all can't fight a group of interdimensional demons on empty stomachs after all." Sebastian said as he continued to prepare the tea.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Krieg

Last edited:
"Even if it doesn't work, perhaps I can try to find a way home for you through the Coalition. There has to be a way to get you home somehow..." Libra knew how it felt to be ripped from home into a strange, unfamiliar world. Hopefully he could find a way to bring Lindel back to his.

@Takumi

---

Sumia giggled. "I'm actually really good at flower fortunes! Maybe if I can find a few, I can do yours?"

@Raptor Jesus

Mike and Josh

" I would save your time and breath, he's going to be like this for a while. Ignoring the situation, last time I saw him, he was going through hallucinations in his head. Wouldn't be surprised if he is lost in his own mind right now. Fucker doesn't deserve much. He literally doesn't have much sanity since his sisters died. To put it in blunt terms, he staged a whole horror film set-up just to teach us a lesson because of an accident that was out of our control. Long story short, he is off his meds.... so he isn't all there. Just ignore him. I'm Mike," he added. " The sulker is Josh. Probably hallucinating now."

To put it bluntly, Mike was right and Josh was hallucinating at the moment, imagining a therapy session to make himself better. " It will be okay, it will be fine. The bad place is gone. It's gone."

@Raptor Jesus

---

@Takumi

"If we're camping, then I think Heatblast-"

Camping. Right. Must as well get in the mood.

It was evident that Ben was preparing to transform before he halted.

KIcNzN8.jpg

"- will do nothing while I set the fire up with my bare hands. Human hands. And demon land rocks. My grandpa taught me a lot about camping back in the day, pretty hard to forget about it."

Ben then ponders.

"What are flower fortunes? I've heard of handreading, tarot cards and crystal balls, but..."

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

"I take care of and protect dragons." he responded simply. He'd elaborate on that only if Ben felt like he needed a less vague reply.

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @others

"Ah, yes. I ended up there through a steange series of events." he tapped his chin with a small hum, but his eyebrows rose at the mention of going home.

lindel_5316.jpg

"That's a rather good idea, and it's something I'd like to try no doubt." he nodded. It was rather kind of Libra to even suggest that, since he hadn't thought of home much other than worrying about the dragons, despite his familiar Merituuli being there with the dragons only because of the simple fact that he was still breathing.

@Yun Lee

"The closest thing to a dragon I've met was some guy who makes a map of the stars and planets. He was trapped on Earth for a thousand years, but my friends and I eventually found his ship before he went home. The other two times was some giant robot castle guardian and one of my archenemies turning into one." Ben says, "I don't think I've seen an actual dragon before. How're they like?"

@Takumi

Last edited:
"Even if it doesn't work, perhaps I can try to find a way home for you through the Coalition. There has to be a way to get you home somehow..." Libra knew how it felt to be ripped from home into a strange, unfamiliar world. Hopefully he could find a way to bring Lindel back to his.

@Takumi

---

Sumia giggled. "I'm actually really good at flower fortunes! Maybe if I can find a few, I can do yours?"

@Raptor Jesus
"That sounds like a fun way to pass the time. However, you need not worry yourself with such rudimentary tasks as flower hunting. For you see..." Reaching into his coat pocket, Sebastian would inexplicably pull out....

Z3cNn.jpg

(OOC: Just pretend Seb is holding a bouquet here)

A whole batch of white roses!

"...I have a whole batch of flowers right here." Sebastian said with a smile as he held out the bouquet to Sumia.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi

Mike and Josh

" I would save your time and breath, he's going to be like this for a while. Ignoring the situation, last time I saw him, he was going through hallucinations in his head. Wouldn't be surprised if he is lost in his own mind right now. Fucker doesn't deserve much. He literally doesn't have much sanity since his sisters died. To put it in blunt terms, he staged a whole horror film set-up just to teach us a lesson because of an accident that was out of our control. Long story short, he is off his meds.... so he isn't all there. Just ignore him. I'm Mike," he added. " The sulker is Josh. Probably hallucinating now."

To put it bluntly, Mike was right and Josh was hallucinating at the moment, imagining a therapy session to make himself better. " It will be okay, it will be fine. The bad place is gone. It's gone."

@Raptor Jesus
Ciel_Phantomhive.png

"I do not care for the reasoning behind his actions. His moping is beginning to get on my nerves. At the very least he could get up and take his pathetic crying elsewhere. If he fails to do so, I'll have Sebastian see to it instead." Ciel stated bluntly towards Mike.

@Lucky

"Whaaaaaaat?!?! No way!" Sumia took the flowers, a wide smile on her face. "H-How did you do that?! Was that some sort of magic trick? I...wow! That was so COOL!!" She looked down at the flowers, completely unaware of the disapproving look Libra was giving her. "They're so pretty...I almost hate to use them for fortunes!"

@Raptor Jesus

@Takumi

---

@Raptor Jesus

Lindel frowned at him slightly as a thought came to mond. Sure he was worried about the dragons and his familiar, but..

"What about the hospital? It was understaffed when I volunteered to help after all." he pondered. Really, Ash was a mess mostly from what he saw.

KIcNzN8.jpg

"- will do nothing while I set the fire up with my bare hands. Human hands. And demon land rocks. My grandpa taught me a lot about camping back in the day, pretty hard to forget about it."

Ben then ponders.

"What are flower fortunes? I've heard of handreading, tarot cards and crystal balls, but..."

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

"The closest thing to a dragon I've met was some guy who makes a map of the stars and planets. He was trapped on Earth for a thousand years, but my friends and I eventually found his ship before he went home. The other two times was some giant robot castle guardian and one of my archenemies turning into one." Ben says, "I don't think I've seen an actual dragon before. How're they like?"

@Takumi

"They're rather docile and the young ones are rather playful. Quite a few different kinds, but not that many due to them slowly dying out." he explained.

@Crow @Yun Lee

Libra forced himself to stop worrying about Sumia fraternizing with Sebastian and instead pondered what Lindel said. "Yes, that is true...but wouldn't you like to visit home? As important as hospital work is, I can only imagine you must get homesick from time to time."

@Takumi

Libra forced himself to stop worrying about Sumia fraternizing with Sebastian and instead pondered what Lindel said. "Yes, that is true...but wouldn't you like to visit home? As important as hospital work is, I can only imagine you must get homesick from time to time."

@Takumi

"I can't argue with that, I do get homesick." Libra made good points, Lindel didn't have the need to try and fight him in the matter, nor the energy or a reaaon to. Visiting for even a short while would put his mind at ease for sure.

"Even a simple visit would be nice." he sighed at the thought. Maybe Libra could see it too for just a moment.

@Yun Lee

KIcNzN8.jpg

Ben then ponders.

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus

@Takumi
Lindel frowned at him slightly as a thought came to mond. Sure he was worried about the dragons and his familiar, but..

"What about the hospital? It was understaffed when I volunteered to help after all." he pondered. Really, Ash was a mess mostly from what he saw.

"They're rather docile and the young ones are rather playful. Quite a few different kinds, but not that many due to them slowly dying out." he explained.

@Crow @Yun Lee

"Wouldn't we need some wood and kindling to start a fire...?" Virginia pondered aloud as Ben offered to a fire, though the most of her curiosity rested upon the conversation regarding dragons. It sounded so strange to hear talk of dragons as something... other than monstrosities, given what she had seen back home. While she could certainly see Sebastian as a Demon given the facades that they took in her world, the fossils she had seen from her homeland had always painted the Dragons as rampaging beasts, barely controlled by their Demon masters. Almost unconsciously, her hands grazed the grips of her ARMs, weapons built from ancient draconic bones, as she spoke, "Guess the dragons are dying out everywhere... though yours sound a lot better than mine. Anyways, does anyone have anything to help with the fire?"

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Raptor Jesus

Miki_1100_copy.png

"E-Eh? No, we're okay, thank you," Miki responded to Sumia gratefully with a nod. As Kurumi acknowledged Yuki's appearance, she also let Ben introduce himself to Yuki, wondering why he suddenly seemed so nervous around her all of a sudden, especially when he did just fine around the monsters, but maybe she was just imagining things. Right now, she just wanted to take this moment to gather her bearings and calm down, so she thought about just that, getting down briefly to pick up the trusty dog Taromarou, even if the dog didn't exactly like being around her.

Meanwhile, as the others approached the Skull Knight, he silently stared at those who addressed him, between Grace's thanks and the others who posed questions, initially not seeming to even answer or even acknowledging them, before he spoke, a booming voice emanating from his presence despite no evidence of his mouth moving.

image.png

"I have gone by many names throughout the course of my existence. I have been known to some as the protector of life, and to others as the harbinger of death," he initially responded, looking down toward the group, before answering the following query, as Ciel, Jak, and Arikado asked the same general questions, "I am a sympathizer of those who struggle to defy the fate written for them, in order to carve a new path for themselves, and an enemy of the God Hand who forced their plan upon you. That is why I acted; even if causality is absolute, man is owed a chance to fight against it."

To a degree, some could have found his response cryptic and unsatisfactory, but as he stopped there, it seemed that he did not feel inclined to elaborate any further. He simply went again... or at least, he would have, had the Hollow Knight not suddenly taken a knee and bowed to him. To one even as enigmatic as the Skull Knight, one could even say he might have been perplexed, but if not, at the very least the action elicited a reaction out of him.

"On your feet, knight. Do not bow to me, or any other who carries the false pretense of king or God. You may be something other than human, but as long as you hold the ability to carve your own path, to cut open the future that you wish to bring about, one such as you... bows to no one. Even if you venture into the light, or brave the dark, that is what you must determine for yourself."

"As for who the others around you might be..." Constantine piped in, taking charge of the exchange now as he looked toward Ciel, "That's... complicated. Depending on how open your mind is. Just don't go throwing a right paddy, unless your butler over there is also equipped to change diapers," the blonde man spoke, before exclaiming briefly in triumph as he finally dug out what looked like note cards from the pocket in his shirt underneath his jacket.

"Aha! Here they are. Now... Gather 'round, everyone. Or at least shut your laughing gear for a hot sec. This is important."

rare09.png

"Alright, alright... Ah, right. This is a good place to start," he mumbled, before looking up at everyone, "Like it or not, believe it or not more like, everyone... How do I put this delicately? Hmm. You've all been whisked away from your native dimension into this world, deliberately chosen by those numpty sods called the God Hand to be sacrificed as tribute in order to appease the Idea of Evil. You were chosen because you are human, perhaps not literally, but in spirit and determination, and to be human in that regard is to bear the burden of original sin, the evil fundamental to your very existence. Did I get that right so far, skullface?"

The Skull Knight silently nodded mechanically.

"Right... Now then. Since you were all supposed to be, y'know, sacrificed and such, before we gracefully queered their pitch, they're coming after you. But fortunately for you, I have a way around it that'll hopefully appease them, because believe me, there is no way in cold Hell that you'll be able to stop them," Constantine continued, before pulling out what looked like a stone or a rune from his pocket. One had to wonder just how many items he had in his pockets.

On the rune-like object was a familiar symbol.

ANI-BRK-001__33769.1316502457.200.200.jpg

"Ring any bells? That's the same brand of sacrifice that you were all marked with. Had to dabble in way darker magic than even I was able to believe in order to get my hands on this bad boy. We find a force of evil as grand as all of you combined, and we throw the seal on him to brand him, and hopefully, the God Hand will accept the alternative tribute instead."

Miki_1023_copy.png

"... What?"

Miki didn't get it at all.

Constantine rolled his eyes and sighed, before trying to simplify his exposition. "The God Hand want to bloody eat you, and the only way to stop that is to serve them someone else just as tasty as all of you combined, else your life is forfeit. Get it now?" He asked, stopping for a second, before continuing once again.

"And I know, I know. Before you go on asking what's in it for me, and why I'm helping you all... Well..."

A wry smirk tugged at the edge of his lips.

"Maybe I'll tell you that later. For now, you can consider me a Good Samaritan."

"L-Look for someone else... to sacrifice? But... that's horrible!"

"That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth," Constantine grinned with a shrug, "I'll let you all sit on that, I know it's a lot to process. We can camp out here for now, I guess it's as good as any other place, and we'll head out tomorrow, capiche? We're on the clock now, no time to wag off."

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Yun Lee @dark @Jeremi @Krieg @Josh @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Everyone

Grace pondered over Constantine's words for a moment before speaking up. "The one that we brand would certainly have to be quite vile if it's to equal all of us..." Grace didn't know if being counted as a human was a jape on the man's part or a compliment. Even so the way things were now it seemed like they didn't have much of a choice in the matter. "If that is our course of action then we best gather our strengths before venturing forth. Staying too long in one place is perhaps not the best idea either."

Morte still annoyed by the whole deal rolled his hards so hard they almost fell out of their sockets. "Can't we just have them sacrifice one of their own? Why need more gods? You're alone then you get plenty of worship. I vote for the huge chick with the huge...mountains."

"Wouldn't we need some wood and kindling to start a fire...?" Virginia pondered aloud as Ben offered to a fire, though the most of her curiosity rested upon the conversation regarding dragons. It sounded so strange to hear talk of dragons as something... other than monstrosities, given what she had seen back home. While she could certainly see Sebastian as a Demon given the facades that they took in her world, the fossils she had seen from her homeland had always painted the Dragons as rampaging beasts, barely controlled by their Demon masters. Almost unconsciously, her hands grazed the grips of her ARMs, weapons built from ancient draconic bones, as she spoke, "Guess the dragons are dying out everywhere... though yours sound a lot better than mine. Anyways, does anyone have anything to help with the fire?"

@Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Raptor Jesus

@Crow @Yun Lee

o8qC8uY.jpg

"Would be nice to see them one of these days," Ben adds, "you know, before extinction. I just know it'd be pretty cool to see a real dragon."

"Kurumi's getting the wood," Ben says to Virginia. When she asked if anyone had any means to start a fire, he briefly looked at his Omnitrix and browses through a few holograms - a humanoid with a flaming head, a plant-based humanoid with a flowered head that resembled an ember and what seemed to be a furnace with arms and legs, stops browsing through, then looks back at Virginia. "If everyone here's trying to brighten up the gloom with a little old-fashioned camping tradition, I think we should join in with some sticks and rocks. Ugh, I think I'm starting to sound like Grandpa... what's gotten into me?"

@Krieg @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi

Last edited:
o8qC8uY.jpg

"Would be nice to see them one of these days," Ben adds, "you know, before extinction. I just know it'd be pretty cool to see a real dragon."

"Kurumi's getting the wood," Ben says to Virginia. When she asked if anyone had any means to start a fire, he briefly looked at his Omnitrix and browses through a few holograms - a humanoid with a flaming head, a plant-based humanoid and what seemed to be a furnace with arms and legs, stops browsing through, then looks back at Virginia. "If everyone here's trying to brighten up the gloom with a little old-fashioned camping tradition, I think we should join in with some sticks and rocks. Ugh, I think I'm starting to sound like Grandpa... what's gotten into me?"

Virginia sighed as Ben's muttering didn't inspire much confidence in his ability to start a fire. Well, at least they would have some wood to use in a little while. The device fiddling did catch her eye, wondering what those strange shapes were... some sort of light? Despite her natural instinct to reach out and touch it, she held back and simply nodded with a reassuring smile, moving to begin setting up a fire pit, "Well, we should be okay once we get the wood. Lots of nights spent in Filgaia's wilderness have taught me a thing or two about surviving and starting fires, you know, having to be self-sufficient and such."

"As for Dragons though..."
Her smile faltered as she worryingly shook her head, "No thanks. Bad enough fighting Demons where I come from, I'd rather not have to meet another Dragon. Lombardia's stubbornness was trouble enough to break..."

@Krieg @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Crow

Virginia sighed as Ben's muttering didn't inspire much confidence in his ability to start a fire. Well, at least they would have some wood to use in a little while. The device fiddling did catch her eye, wondering what those strange shapes were... some sort of light? Despite her natural instinct to reach out and touch it, she held back and simply nodded with a reassuring smile, moving to begin setting up a fire pit, "Well, we should be okay once we get the wood. Lots of nights spent in Filgaia's wilderness have taught me a thing or two about surviving and starting fires, you know, having to be self-sufficient and such."

Her smile faltered as she worryingly shook her head, "No thanks. Bad enough fighting Demons where I come from, I'd rather not have to meet another Dragon. Lombardia's stubbornness was trouble enough to break..."

IvYU1Y1.jpg

Ben helped Virginia out, laying the rocks in order. "Same here, but with my Grandpa Max. He's the number one guy to go to for camping and wilderness advice for me. Kinda wish my ten-year-old self took that advice a little more seriously, and he probably would if he knew that I was going to be in a situation like this."

@Krieg @Yun Lee @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Khan of the Mardu

@etcetcetc​

"Whaaaaaaat?!?! No way!" Sumia took the flowers, a wide smile on her face. "H-How did you do that?! Was that some sort of magic trick? I...wow! That was so COOL!!" She looked down at the flowers, completely unaware of the disapproving look Libra was giving her. "They're so pretty...I almost hate to use them for fortunes!"

@Raptor Jesus
S7-dV0_u.jpg

"A magician never reveals their secrets."
Sebastian said with a smile and a wink. "But please, take them, I insist. I have plenty more back home."

o8qC8uY.jpg

"Kurumi's getting the wood," Ben says to Virginia. When she asked if anyone had any means to start a fire, he briefly looked at his Omnitrix and browses through a few holograms - a humanoid with a flaming head, a plant-based humanoid with a flowered head that resembled an ember and what seemed to be a furnace with arms and legs, stops browsing through, then looks back at Virginia. "If everyone here's trying to brighten up the gloom with a little old-fashioned camping tradition, I think we should join in with some sticks and rocks. Ugh, I think I'm starting to sound like Grandpa... what's gotten into me?"

"Oh, you don't need to worry yourselves on gathering the wood." Sebastian replied with a grin before suddenly leaping up into the air. Once he did so, he would jump over to each of the trees and, quite literally, cut through a select few branches with his hand.

Said branches would each fall in succession, each one hitting the ground almost like a pattern. With all the branches having fallen, Sebastian would gather them all up into a pile before pulling out a small match and lighting them, providing a nice campfire for the group. After all this, Sebastian would present the fire to the group with a bow.

DependableSeriousDragonfly-max-1mb.gif

"I hope this will suffice." Sebastian said with a smile, which earned an eye roll from Ciel.

latest

"Yes, though if you are finished showing off, perhaps you could get to making that tea."

"Of course, young master. I did need a way to heat up the tea, after all." Sebastian said as he returned to his tea-making.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back