Status
Not open for further replies.
This man really was a butler's butler in how he held himself. "From where I'm from, servant work is a death due us part thing. Some times not even that." She replied.

As the two were having their chat Morte floated up and the first thing he noticed was Sumia. "Hi there Ms Knight, could I sit in your lap as you tell me a story? 'Cause I wanna know all there is to know about you."

@Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee
"Well, the case with my young master is a bit... different than most, to say the least."

@Jeremk​

Sumia was in the middle of plucking the second flower when Morte appeared. "Oh! Why certainly! Though I warn you, there may not be much to learn..."

@Jeremi

"If you are so confident in your abilities, then why is it that you feel the need to get so defensive about then?" Ciel replied.

"Whatever the case may be, do not attempt to patronize with your words.

...Though will I gladly accept your offer nonetheless."

"Ah, yes, because it's not like we're trapped in an unknown dimension crawling with creatures which have god-like abilities, all of which want to kill us at any turn." Ciel said with a deadpan.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"Alright, alright," Ben replies, "lead the way, Your Young Master... ness... or something..."

As they went, a wild rabbit would be encountered.

YkhVSz6.jpg

"XLR8 should make quick work of some hare stew," Ben says as he prepares to transform.

1nHSejD.jpg

"Pesky Dust?" Ben's new form, Pesky Dust, looks at his hands as he talked in a high-pitched, feminine voice. "But I went for XLR8! Well, I can work with this, but not without feeling at least somewhat bad."

Pesky Dust as it was called fluttered its wings towards the rabbit, scattering dust over it. The rabbit resisted for a bit, but ultimately fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams~," Pesky Dust purred as it pet the slumbering rabbit. Looks like it would be sleeping for a long while more.

@Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

pCnVmiZ.jpg

"I've lead an A-team against the Highbreed invasion, the would've-been destroyers of the universe, and that's only one of the times I've saved the whole entire universe. Huh, Gwen and Kev are right, that last part is kind of annoying. If anything, I-"

Wait a second.

aSm4Ov2.jpg

"Wait a second. This is just a little hunting trip, come and go and we'll be back here in an instant. I don't think this little thing is even remotely worth making this big a fuss about."

@Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow
"If you are so confident in your abilities, then why is it that you feel the need to get so defensive about then?" Ciel replied.

"Whatever the case may be, do not attempt to patronize with your words.

...Though will I gladly accept your offer nonetheless."

"Ah, yes, because it's not like we're trapped in an unknown dimension crawling with creatures which have god-like abilities, all of which want to kill us at any turn." Ciel said with a deadpan.

@Crow @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"I agree with the Earl here. Not everyone here can instantly transform into an alien monster. Plus, it's also good to hsve somebody to turn to in a crisis. If anything happens later, maybe he could be leader again. Or we could take turns."

@Raptor Jesus @Crow

"Ultimate...?" Now, that seemed to ring a bell. Libra looked at Kokichi. Could it be... "I beg your pardon, Kokichi, but do you happen to know some people your age by the names of Angie Yonaga and Gonta Gokuhara?"

@Alex Azure

---

"Oooh, a big order! But that shouldn't be a problem!" Sumia plucked three flowers from the bouquet. "Okay, so one will represent financial success, one will represent personal happiness, and this last one here? That'll represent you love life! Hee hee! Now, just give me a moment..." Sumia began to pluck the petals off the flowers, starting with the first one. "Ooh, it looks as though you'll have success with money in twenty years!"

@Raptor Jesus

latest

"Crazy Art Girl and Bug Boy? Yeah, they're a couple others who landed in the Ultimate Academy. How have you heard of them, Libra? Aren't we all from different dimensions or something?"

@Yun Lee
"Alright, alright," Ben replies, "lead the way, Your Young Master... ness... or something..."

YkhVSz6.jpg

"XLR8 should make quick work of some hare stew," Ben says as he prepares to transform.

1nHSejD.jpg

"Pesky Dust?" Ben's new form, Pesky Dust, looks at his hands as he talked in a high-pitched, feminine voice. "But I went for XLR8! Well, I can work with this, but not without feeling at least somewhat bad."

Pesky Dust as it was called fluttered its wings towards the rabbit, scattering dust over it. The rabbit resisted for a bit, but ultimately fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams~," Pesky Dust purred as it pet the slumbering rabbit. Looks like it would be sleeping for a long while more.

"Impressive, Ben."

"Well, the case with my young master is a bit... different than most, to say the least."

@Jeremk​

Grace started to realize what Sebastian was insinuating. "Pacts and contracts can be quite treacherous, another thing I am very much aware of. I imagine though that your young ward can trust you with his life." Grace said before adding. "One way or another."

Sumia was in the middle of plucking the second flower when Morte appeared. "Oh! Why certainly! Though I warn you, there may not be much to learn..."

@Jeremi

Morte chuckled softly and gave her a little wink. "Oh don't cut yourself so short. I'm sure you have much to learn with your assets." He hovered up close. "Now that lap of yours seem to be missin' something though...or someone. So why don't we go sit down some where so that we can get this talent started?"

@Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee

Kokichi replied to Constantine, "Investigative work? Nah, I wouldn't want to take away from my friend Shuichi's job. Why would I bother investigating myself of I can have the Super High School Level Detective as a a sidekick?"

Upon learning Libra's name and mentioning his Ultimate classmates, Kokichi noticed he hadn't introduced himself. "On that subject, allow me introduce myself..."

"I'M KOKICHI OMA, THE SUPER HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL SUPREME LEADER!" Kokichi shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Anyway, Libra, it looks like we're building up quite a group for getting food. Who should be the leader for this expedition? Perhaps the guy with 'Supreme' and 'Leader' in the title? Although, I guess eyepatch over here is the Earl of Something," he said, referring to Ciel.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Everyone​

ciel_phantomhive___day_one_by_angelwolf1234567-d4vlx29.jpg

"Must you shout that ridiculous self-proclaimed title of yours? It is both painfully annoying and unnecessary." Ciel asked hypothetically, clearly annoyed by this person's bravado. "Though if we are picking leaders, I for one volunteer as tribute. As you said, I'm an Earl. I am also one of the Queen's most trusted allies, and my title is not self-proclaimed, unlike yours.

It is quite obvious that I am most fit for the role of leader."

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Crow

"Well, that entirely depends on the young master." Sebastian replied with a smile that was just as polite as Grace's.

@Jeremi

images

"My, kids sure are lively these days." Lindel chuckled.

YkhVSz6.jpg

1nHSejD.jpg

"Well, looks like I got to see this form in action sooner than expected." he added.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure

"Gonta and Angie were assistants of mine a while back," he said, smiling fondly remembering them. "Both have left recently-Gonta is on a mission to hunt down an escaped convict, and Angie, well...only Naga knows where she is off to."

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Crow @Raptor Jesus

---

"Sure thing!" Setting the bouquet down besides her, Sumia sat cross-legged on the ground. "Make yourself comfy, Mister...oh, what is your name?"

@Jeremi

"Gonta and Angie were assistants of mine a while back," he said, smiling fondly remembering them. "Both have left recently-Gonta is on a mission to hunt down an escaped convict, and Angie, well...only Naga knows where she is off to."

---

"Sure thing!" Setting the bouquet down besides her, Sumia sat cross-legged on the ground. "Make yourself comfy, Mister...oh, what is your name?"

@Jeremi

"Gonta is hunting down a criminal? Not exactly what I can imagine of him doing."

"Angie though... Yeah, that seems typical. Hopefully that Naga of yours can keep her head on straighter than Atua can."

@Yun Lee

---

@Jeremi

Oh my God was this actually happening? This had never worked before! "The name's Morte," He replied as he placed himself snuggly on her lap. "And I think we're going to be the bestest of pals!"

@Yun Lee

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Hawk"

As a group of individuals from across the multiverse are whisked away from their home dimensions, they wake up in a world of horror known as the Eclipse. Their bodies are branded and they are chosen as sacrifices by a mysterious, seemingly omnipotent collective known as the God Hand, but before they can be sacrificed, in the nick of time, two figures, John Constantine and the Skull Knight, appear and rescue the group from the Eclipse, teleporting them all into an isolated forest.

There, Constantine explains to the group the full gravity of the situation, as well as why they were chosen as sacrifices; since because they were human, if not in body then in spirit and self-determination, they held a degree of evil that was inherent to their being, and that Constantine held the ability to mark others with the brand utilizing dark magic. He continues that if the group wishes to avoid being sacrificed to the God Hand, who are on the hunt for their souls, they must set out on a journey to find a great evil that equals the entire group combined.

2228212-_animepaper.net_picture_standard_anime_berserk_skull_knight__bandw__22598_lcriveller_preview_c1321a45.jpg

"My business is done here. I have matters to attend to elsewhere," the Skull Knight abruptly said as everyone began settling down in the forest, "I cannot foresee your destinies -- that is for you to decide -- and if it strays from your tribulations with the God Hand, then so be it, but my chief quarrel is with them," he spoke, his horse slowly turning around.

"A word of guidance for you to start off your journey with... Find the Black Swordsman. He is a fellow sufferer who knows what it is like to try to fight fate, and ponder the possibility of it. He, too, seeks an unspeakable malevolent force, greater than even his own malevolence. You will find him and those he travels with in a town, to the north. Travel there, and you will eventually find him. I know not if we will meet again. Farewell. I leave them in your hands, Constantine."

"Aye, lad. Cheers," Constantine said with a partially sarcastic tone. It was evident he didn't really appreciate being left to tend to the group by himself, not fancying himself a babysitter, but it couldn't be helped, so he signed in resignation.

Without even so much as a "good luck," the Skull Knight took off with that, his horse whinnying in the air as it took off.

And so... the night came and went, and before anyone knew it, the morning sun had risen, but its warm light seemed to do little to melt away the sense of dread within the air. Even though the group had managed to escape the demonic hellhole and managed to reach a more material world, it seemed that whatever world they were in now, it still carried the same feeling of uneasiness.

When the time came, Constantine loudly clapped his hands in the middle of the camp, waking everyone up, assuming they had not already risen.

"Alright, babs. Like Skully said earlier, you're all on a time limit here, and the clock is tickin'. So get your poor asses in gear and let's get a move on!" Constantine announced. With that, once the group had gathered their bearings, they quickly went on their way, the blonde man leading them in the front.

The journey was surprisingly quiet, even if the dread in the air never quite went away. No demons went out to hunt them, no voices haunting their minds. In fact, maybe it was even a little too quiet. The forest was completely devoid of anything that could be called life, or at least, a substantial amount of it. A majority of the trees were dead, and there were almost no animals in the area, it was lucky that anyone was able to find any food at all. No squirrels, no birds, nothing. It was almost like the place was completely dead.

Fortunately, the journey was not too long, for the group managed to eventually reach the town that the Skull Knight had directed him to. Who this so-called Black Swordsman was that he directed to, no one could really say, not even Constantine, who seemed just as mystified as everyone else on the Skull Knight's mannerisms, having confessed earlier to only meeting him a short while before busting into the Eclipse to save everyone.

59dc813519f7efce13c9594be783765d.jpg

In contrast to the forest that bordered the town, the place was full of people, most of which didn't seem to give the group much mind, and those who did whispered scattered murmurs all over the place, some wondering if the knights in the group belonged to royalty, some wondering why others were wearing strange clothes, and so on. The towngoers, as it appeared, seemed to have their attention fixated on other happenings within the town, decent crowds gathered in different spots in the town. What exactly though, it was up to the group to find out. It was clear though it was quite a busy and eventful day here.

Putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it with his lighter (not really caring if the sight of a lighter would alert this medieval-esqe civilization), Constantine let out a puff of smoke, before sighing. "Right, then. I guess at a time like this, a responsible leader would be saying something like... let's split up to cover more ground or something," he grunted.

"So gang, let's split up to cover more ground or something. This Black Swordsman chap has to be quite a real corker if Skullie was vouching for him, but I'm already feeling real knackered, so let's make this quick. I'll be headin' to the town center, looks like there's a big ol' crowd there. Who knows? Maybe it's a public execution," Constantine grinned facetiously, before clearing his throat to say one more thing, "Let's all meet up back here near the entrance to report on our... findings. Alright? Let's go." And with that, he was off.

Yuki_1065_copy.png

"Woooow, so many booths! I can't believe the cultural festival turned out so popular this year!" Yuki suddenly exclaimed after that, pointing to the town market at the side, her entire being sparkling with excitement, "Mii-kun, Mii-kun! Kurumi-chan! Rii-san! Let's go check them all out! Bring Taromarou too!" She said, before running off to the market, also separating from the group.

"Yuki-senpai, w-wait! It's dangerous out there!" Miki called out, forced to follow after Yuki with that, regardless of whether or not Kurumi and Yuuri felt inclined to follow.

So, there it was. In essence, there were three points of interests to go toward:

The town center, where Constantine had went to and where a crowd had gathered.

The market, where Miki and Yuki had run off to. Maybe there might have been something interesting there.

The penitentiary, where another crowd had gathered around, albeit smaller than the one at the town center.

Choose wisely.

Cast List
@Minerva as Astolfo (Type-Moon)
@Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
@Raptor Jesus as Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
@Jeremi as Fall-From-Grace and Mortimer Rictusgrin (Planescape)
@Sen as Genya Arikado (Castlevania)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Hollow Knight (Hollow Knight)
@dark as Jak (Jak & Daxter)
@Gummi Bunnies as Kaine and Emil (NieR)
@Alex Azure as Kokichi Oma (Danganronpa)
@Krieg as Kurumi Ebisuzawa (School-Live!)
@Yun Lee as Libra and Sumia (Fire Emblem)
@Takumi as Lindel (The Ancient Magus Bride)
@York as Lucatiel of Mirrah (Dark Souls II)
@Lucky as Mike Munroe and Joshua Washington (Until Dawn)
@Kaykay as Sera Mizuki (Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen)
@Otto as Siegward of Catarina (Dark Souls III)
@Tutski19 as Soraka (League of Legends)
@Khan of the Mardu as Virginia Maxwell (Wild Arms)
@Josh as Yuuri Wakasa (School-Live!)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Zoe (League of Legends)​

Last edited:
As they walked on through the forest Sumia decided now was as good a time as any to reconnect with her old friend. It may help distract her from the dismal reality of the situation... "Libra! How have you been? You sorta kinda disappeared after we defeated Grima, you know..."

"Hm? Oh, I've been doing fine, Sumia. After that battle, I left to help where needed." Far easier than admitting he was off on another universe working with technology Sumia was unfamiliar with.

"With Lindel and those two kids that Kokichi knows? How did you possibly meet them all?" She gasped. "Don't tell me! You weren't in a situation like this, were you?"

"No! Worry not, Sumia, this is the only time I've faced anything of this nature. Though, I do know of situations similar to these occurring before...but just barely. My focus has been on the good people of Ash." He smiled at her, trying to move the conversation off himself as politely as possible. "And what of you?"

"Me? Well...the same as before you left! Chrom left me some land and let me raise Pegasi while he and Robin ruled happily...and that's kind of it!"

"That sounds lovely, Sumia. I'm glad to hear you live such a fulfilling life."

"Ha ha...yes...oooh! Look at the town!" Sure enough, she changed the subject, as they had arrived at their destination. Though Sumia was literally pulled away.
"Ack! Girls, w-wait!" Sumia would pursue the School Life Club into the market, wanting to keep an eye on them.

Libra, on the other hand, turned to Lindel and Kokichi. "Where would you both like to go?"

@Ver @Takumi @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Jeremi

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Hawk"

As a group of individuals from across the multiverse are whisked away from their home dimensions, they wake up in a world of horror known as the Eclipse. Their bodies are branded and they are chosen as sacrifices by a mysterious, seemingly omnipotent collective known as the God Hand, but before they can be sacrificed, in the nick of time, two figures, John Constantine and the Skull Knight, appear and rescue the group from the Eclipse, teleporting them all into an isolated forest.

There, Constantine explains to the group the full gravity of the situation, as well as why they were chosen as sacrifices; since because they were human, if not in body then in spirit and self-determination, they held a degree of evil that was inherent to their being, and that Constantine held the ability to mark others with the brand utilizing dark magic. He continues that if the group wishes to avoid being sacrificed to the God Hand, who are on the hunt for their souls, they must set out on a journey to find a great evil that equals the entire group combined.

2228212-_animepaper.net_picture_standard_anime_berserk_skull_knight__bandw__22598_lcriveller_preview_c1321a45.jpg

"My business is done here. I have matters to attend to elsewhere," the Skull Knight abruptly said as everyone began settling down in the forest, "I cannot foresee your destinies -- that is for you to decide -- and if it strays from your tribulations with the God Hand, then so be it, but my chief quarrel is with them," he spoke, his horse slowly turning around.

"A word of guidance for you to start off your journey with... Find the Black Swordsman. He is a fellow sufferer who knows what it is like to try to fight fate, and ponder the possibility of it. He, too, seeks an unspeakable malevolent force, greater than even his own malevolence. You will find him and those he travels with in a town, to the north. Travel there, and you will eventually find him. I know not if we will meet again. Farewell. I leave them in your hands, Constantine."

"Aye, lad. Cheers," Constantine said with a partially sarcastic tone. It was evident he didn't really appreciate being left to tend to the group by himself, not fancying himself a babysitter, but it couldn't be helped, so he signed in resignation.

Without even so much as a "good luck," the Skull Knight took off with that, his horse whinnying in the air as it took off.

And so... the night came and went, and before anyone knew it, the morning sun had risen, but its warm light seemed to do little to melt away the sense of dread within the air. Even though the group had managed to escape the demonic hellhole and managed to reach a more material world, it seemed that whatever world they were in now, it still carried the same feeling of uneasiness.

When the time came, Constantine loudly clapped his hands in the middle of the camp, waking everyone up, assuming they had not already risen.

"Alright, babs. Like Skully said earlier, you're all on a time limit here, and the clock is tickin'. So get your poor asses in gear and let's get a move on!" Constantine announced. With that, once the group had gathered their bearings, they quickly went on their way, the blonde man leading them in the front.

The journey was surprisingly quiet, even if the dread in the air never quite went away. No demons went out to hunt them, no voices haunting their minds. In fact, maybe it was even a little too quiet. The forest was completely devoid of anything that could be called life, or at least, a substantial amount of it. A majority of the trees were dead, and there were almost no animals in the area, it was lucky that anyone was able to find any food at all. No squirrels, no birds, nothing. It was almost like the place was completely dead.

Fortunately, the journey was not too long, for the group managed to eventually reach the town that the Skull Knight had directed him to. Who this so-called Black Swordsman was that he directed to, no one could really say, not even Constantine, who seemed just as mystified as everyone else on the Skull Knight's mannerisms, having confessed earlier to only meeting him a short while before busting into the Eclipse to save everyone.

In contrast to the forest that bordered the town, the place was full of people, most of which didn't seem to give the group much mind, and those who did whispered scattered murmurs all over the place, some wondering if the knights in the group belonged to royalty, some wondering why others were wearing strange clothes, and so on. The towngoers, as it appeared, seemed to have their attention fixated on other happenings within the town, decent crowds gathered in different spots in the town. What exactly though, it was up to the group to find out. It was clear though it was quite a busy and eventful day here.

Putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it with his lighter (not really caring if the sight of a lighter would alert this medieval-esqe civilization), Constantine let out a puff of smoke, before sighing. "Right, then. I guess at a time like this, a responsible leader would be saying something like... let's split up to cover more ground or something," he grunted.

"So gang, let's split up to cover more ground or something. This Black Swordsman chap has to be quite a real corker if Skullie was vouching for him, but I'm already feeling real knackered, so let's make this quick. I'll be headin' to the town center, looks like there's a big ol' crowd there. Who knows? Maybe it's a public execution," Constantine grinned facetiously, before clearing his throat to say one more thing, "Let's all meet up back here near the entrance to report on our... findings. Alright? Let's go." And with that, he was off.

Yuki_1065_copy.png

"Woooow, so many booths! I can't believe the cultural festival turned out so popular this year!" Yuki suddenly exclaimed after that, pointing to the town market at the side, her entire being sparkling with excitement, "Mii-kun, Mii-kun! Kurumi-chan! Rii-san! Let's go check them all out! Bring Taromarou too!" She said, before running off to the market, also separating from the group.

"Yuki-senpai, w-wait! It's dangerous out there!" Miki called out, forced to follow after Yuki with that, regardless of whether or not Kurumi and Yuuri felt inclined to follow.

So, there it was. In essence, there were three points of interests to go toward:

The market, where Miki and Yuki had run off to. Maybe there might have been something interesting there.

The penitentiary, where another crowd had gathered around, albeit smaller than the one at the town center.

Choose wisely.

Cast List
@ThatAverageGuy as Butters (South Park)
@York as Lucatiel of Micah (Dark Souls II)
@Atomic Knight as Yuki Takeya and Megumi Sakura (School-Live!)

"Black Swordsman? You mean like that dual-wielding guy from the VR-"

Well, looks like Skull Knight had left. Bummer.

"I wasn't going to complete that sentence anyways. Moving on~."

And so the next day came.

"Man... Bloxx is not a great material for a tent. AAAAAAAAHHHHH! Astolfo? What in the hoozah are you doing here?"

Astolfo had been sharing Ben's Bloxx-tent, it seems. Ben was hoping that he didn't get Astolfo pregnant. He grabbed the sleeping Astolfo by the back of his collar.

As he walked out, he saw the School Living Club and Yuki emerge from their tents.

sOQeTQn.jpg

"H- hey... good morning..." Ben's nervousness acted up as he greeted Yuki in particular with a greeting and sheepish wave, his wavering focus evidenced by how he accidentally dropped Astolfo as the paladin's body connected with the floor with a thud. He soon snapped out of this, cleared his throat, and looked at the group as a whole.

"Good morning, girls. Liked the tea and stew yesterday? I lent quite a hand with the ingredients," Ben casually asks.

Upon seeing Yuki head into the market, Ben was determined to follow.

"Oh... my bad," Ben said to Astolfo. "I'm thinking of heading to the marketplace, but I guess I could go where you're going too... Since this is a medieval setting, there's bound to be some thieves to chase and all. Where do you want to go?"

@Ver @Atomic Knight @Krieg @Josh @Yun Lee @Crow @Marketplace

@Minerva @Takumi @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Khan of the Mardu @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Hawk"

Yuki_1065_copy.png

Choose wisely.

Cast List
"Hmmm, someone who is also a sufferer... now where would he be?" As the various members of their party split apart into various groups and such, Virginia took note of where they all seemed to be going. Despite the desire to go with the club of schoolgirls or the magician... she knew they needed to split up to cover ground, as Constantine said. She couldn't follow any of them, as they would most likely have business covered in their locations. That meant she needed to find her own place to search, and the sight of that gathering crowd outside the penitentiary caught her eye as a place to search. Despite the grim possibilities for why such a group might be gathered at a prison, given her knowledge of hangings in Filgaia, the Drifter knew the best place to find suffering souls could always be among convicts, and so she headed off in its direction, ready for whatever she might face.

@Ver @Anyone going to the penitentiary​

As they walked on through the forest Sumia decided now was as good a time as any to reconnect with her old friend. It may help distract her from the dismal reality of the situation... "Libra! How have you been? You sorta kinda disappeared after we defeated Grima, you know..."

"Hm? Oh, I've been doing fine, Sumia. After that battle, I left to help where needed." Far easier than admitting he was off on another universe working with technology Sumia was unfamiliar with.

"With Lindel and those two kids that Kokichi knows? How did you possibly meet them all?" She gasped. "Don't tell me! You weren't in a situation like this, were you?"

"No! Worry not, Sumia, this is the only time I've faced anything of this nature. Though, I do know of situations similar to these occurring before...but just barely. My focus has been on the good people of Ash." He smiled at her, trying to move the conversation off himself as politely as possible. "And what of you?"

"Me? Well...the same as before you left! Chrom left me some land and let me raise Pegasi while he and Robin ruled happily...and that's kind of it!"

"That sounds lovely, Sumia. I'm glad to hear you live such a fulfilling life."

"Ha ha...yes...oooh! Look at the town!" Sure enough, she changed the subject, as they had arrived at their destination. Though Sumia was literally pulled away.
"Ack! Girls, w-wait!" Sumia would pursue the School Life Club into the market, wanting to keep an eye on them.

Libra, on the other hand, turned to Lindel and Kokichi. "Where would you both like to go?"

Lindel had remained quiet the whole walk. Barely animals around and almost no sound, it made him a bit uneasy. That changed once they made it into the town, the weariness leaving his shoulders a little.

"Hmm, perhaps over there?" he suggested, while motioning to the penitentiary.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @others

Story Update

jbZX-s3iTDyI9s7bxU8GjQ.png

As the group who ventured toward the giant hand continued to fight off the ever-growing horde of demons for the sake of their own survival, Void raised his other arm before the glowing symbol in front of his face, the mark growing even brighter than before.

"So the mark has been made, and so it is destined to be fulfilled. Order shall be imposed."

With that, using his mysterious power, the mark began to spread, finally appearing on the hands of everyone else, between those who stood where they were and those who went in the opposite direction of the giant hand, a searing pain being felt in their hand as the mark began to appear, cutting into their flesh.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the area, the slug-like monster reeled back in pain, fortunately before it could take a bite out of any of the three girls, shrieking in a high-pitched, unearthly screech from the attacks of Lutaciel, Ben, and Siegward, crawling away with its many small legs like a caterpillar or a grotesquely fat spider. Black blood spurted from its wound as it writhed in pain; its bark was evidently greater than its bite. Still, as it continued to reel about, the monster kept on, refusing to die as it turned to look at the group again.

As Void's power caused the brand to appear on everyone's hands, perhaps distracting those with a fit of pain (at least, those who were able to even feel pain at all), the monster recovered from its wounds temporarily, hissing angrily as it lurched forward once again to go for the kill! And then...

"Flame of Michael, impose thy will on this material world and judge the wicked."

FWOOSH!

"SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Suddenly, practically out of nowhere, the creature was engulfed in blue flames, shrieking incessantly as it fell down with a thud, before its entire body eventually melted into a gooey, disgusting liquid from the heat.

From behind where the monster once stood, an unfamiliar blonde man with a cigarette glared with a great determination in his eyes. The manner in which he presented himself, from his expression to his stance, was almost able to communicate that he was not here by accident like everyone else.

rare02.png

"I guess at times like these, I'm supposed to say... Come with me if you wanna live," he said, a British accent evident in his voice.

Walking past the remains of the demon and the group, toward the giant hand in the distance, pockets in hand as he took a deceivingly casual posture, he stopped briefly after passing the group, looking back at them for a moment.

"I bet you lot have loads of questions, but they'll have to wait. The party's just gettin' started over there," he said, gesturing toward the giant hand in the distance where the rest of the unwilling sacrifices were, "Or rather... A new friend of mine's bringing the party there."

"W-What? What's going on? What's this mark on my hand? And what are you--?"

CRASH!

. . .

"Well, that's our cue to move. Unless you feel so inclined to stay here, then by all means," the man said, waving his arm out, and then moving on, expecting the others behind him to follow.

And just like that, the black sun that loomed over the giant hand shattered like glass, a ray of light permeating through the dismal atmosphere like a hot knife. And from that destroyed sun came...

1178319-skull.jpg

A massive skeleton, clad in knight's armor, complete with a sword and shield, atop a horse running through the air as though it were running down an invisible path, riding right toward the group nearby the hand, reaching them in almost no time at all and riding around them in a circle, slashing down more demons alongside them, quickly making his presence known as a mysterious ally.

Eventually stopping in front of the group, facing Slan and Void, a booming voice emanated from his presence.

"To resist and defy fate... is the only thing that a human could hope to do to make a mark on the world around them. It is the hope of rising above what has been determined for them that makes them more than just cattle for the Eclipse," the mysterious knight said, raising his arm and pointing his sword at the self-proclaimed gods.

"What he said... I guess," the blonde man from before said, the group from the other side led on his heel. Digging his hand into his pocket, he quickly produced a small piece of paper with a peculiar marking on it, like some sort of occult glyph, before thrusting his arm forward, the glyph suddenly glowing a blinding burst of blue. An angered roar was heard from Slan, contrasting her previous sultry and relaxed demeanor, as she attempted to reach for the group below, before the blinding glow removed everything from sight, replacing it all with white, and then...

And then...

zFBYQM72Shi0I5N2bJPtSQ.png

As the light subsided, everyone suddenly found themselves within a dark forest. It was still an unfamiliar area, but at least it seemed like by whatever means, they had all managed to be transported out of the horrific hellhole and back into an area where they were at least safe from monsters and demons, at least for now.

Miki sighed deeply in relief, glad to be out, but her anxiety didn't completely subside, between the mysterious, aching mark on her hand (that was now found on everyone else's in the entire group as well) and the continued unfamiliarity of the situation. Braving to walk toward the skeleton on the horse, trying her best to keep her legs from quaking, she attempted to speak.

"U-Um... Excuse me, who are you?"

"..."

He didn't answer.

"Yeah. He gets like that when you ask him stuff like that. I should know, seeing as I only met this bloke about an hour or two ago myself, so I've just been calling him Skull Knight in my head. Or Skully; that rolls off the tongue better," the blonde man spoke, pocketing both of his hands, "Name's John Constantine. I'm sure this situation's a whole lotta crazy for you, some more than others, but if you just--"

"Mii-kun!"

Arising from behind the Skull Knight, a certain girl who evidently rode alongside the knight slid off the skeletal horse and leapt forward, bringing Miki into a tight hug.

Yuki_10_copy.png

"Mii-kuuuuuuuun!~"

Well. She contrasted nicely against the dark atmosphere, at least.

"E-Ehh--?!"

Miki_11_copy.png

"N-Nn... Yuki-senpai?! Where have you been? What were you doing with that... p-person?" She asked, hesitant to call the Skull Knight a person per se, considering how inhuman and imposing he looked, even if he acted as a supposed ally to them.

"Megu-nee and I were lost in a dark and scary place when he showed up on his horsie to help us out! Isn't his costume so cool?! I wish I could have made something like that for last Halloween! And isn't his horsie just the cutest?~"

The Skull Knight and his horse gazed upon Miki, their glowing red eyes practically piercing into her soul as Miki shuddered audibly.

"Y-Yeah... Totally."

Letting go of Miki, the so-called Yuki-senpai that Miki had been looking for before moving on to Kurumi and Yuuri, running to hug them as well, happy to be reunited.

"Evidently, she was on her way to the Eclipse like you all ended up in, but amazingly enough, your Yuki there... is special. Her soul seems completely devoid of malice or malevolence. I'd say it's a miracle, but it's... uh, actually a little creepy, it's like she's empty or something," the man named Constantine cleared his throat.

"H-Huh? Malice? What is that supposed to...?" Miki began to question, though in a way, she knew what the man was talking about. She reformed her sentence, shaking her head as she spoke again, "How is that significant? S-So what if Yuki-senpai is like that?"

"It's... a long story, love," Constantine replied, sighing as he briefly rubbed his temple, "I'll explain everything soon. Just give a bloke a second. I could have sworn I had notecards for this..." He mumbled, digging through his pockets, all the while the Skull Knight continued to simply sit there silently, like a statue, almost just like Void from before.

In the meantime, you were all free to gather your bearings here and converse amongst each other, if not try your hand at asking some questions to get a better handle on the situation. Traveling anywhere right now, especially by oneself, would be highly ill-advised.​
Miki_1100_copy.png

"E-Eh? No, we're okay, thank you," Miki responded to Sumia gratefully with a nod. As Kurumi acknowledged Yuki's appearance, she also let Ben introduce himself to Yuki, wondering why he suddenly seemed so nervous around her all of a sudden, especially when he did just fine around the monsters, but maybe she was just imagining things. Right now, she just wanted to take this moment to gather her bearings and calm down, so she thought about just that, getting down briefly to pick up the trusty dog Taromarou, even if the dog didn't exactly like being around her.

Meanwhile, as the others approached the Skull Knight, he silently stared at those who addressed him, between Grace's thanks and the others who posed questions, initially not seeming to even answer or even acknowledging them, before he spoke, a booming voice emanating from his presence despite no evidence of his mouth moving.

image.png

"I have gone by many names throughout the course of my existence. I have been known to some as the protector of life, and to others as the harbinger of death," he initially responded, looking down toward the group, before answering the following query, as Ciel, Jak, and Arikado asked the same general questions, "I am a sympathizer of those who struggle to defy the fate written for them, in order to carve a new path for themselves, and an enemy of the God Hand who forced their plan upon you. That is why I acted; even if causality is absolute, man is owed a chance to fight against it."

To a degree, some could have found his response cryptic and unsatisfactory, but as he stopped there, it seemed that he did not feel inclined to elaborate any further. He simply went again... or at least, he would have, had the Hollow Knight not suddenly taken a knee and bowed to him. To one even as enigmatic as the Skull Knight, one could even say he might have been perplexed, but if not, at the very least the action elicited a reaction out of him.

"On your feet, knight. Do not bow to me, or any other who carries the false pretense of king or God. You may be something other than human, but as long as you hold the ability to carve your own path, to cut open the future that you wish to bring about, one such as you... bows to no one. Even if you venture into the light, or brave the dark, that is what you must determine for yourself."

"As for who the others around you might be..." Constantine piped in, taking charge of the exchange now as he looked toward Ciel, "That's... complicated. Depending on how open your mind is. Just don't go throwing a right paddy, unless your butler over there is also equipped to change diapers," the blonde man spoke, before exclaiming briefly in triumph as he finally dug out what looked like note cards from the pocket in his shirt underneath his jacket.

"Aha! Here they are. Now... Gather 'round, everyone. Or at least shut your laughing gear for a hot sec. This is important."

rare09.png

"Alright, alright... Ah, right. This is a good place to start," he mumbled, before looking up at everyone, "Like it or not, believe it or not more like, everyone... How do I put this delicately? Hmm. You've all been whisked away from your native dimension into this world, deliberately chosen by those numpty sods called the God Hand to be sacrificed as tribute in order to appease the Idea of Evil. You were chosen because you are human, perhaps not literally, but in spirit and determination, and to be human in that regard is to bear the burden of original sin, the evil fundamental to your very existence. Did I get that right so far, skullface?"

The Skull Knight silently nodded mechanically.

"Right... Now then. Since you were all supposed to be, y'know, sacrificed and such, before we gracefully queered their pitch, they're coming after you. But fortunately for you, I have a way around it that'll hopefully appease them, because believe me, there is no way in cold Hell that you'll be able to stop them," Constantine continued, before pulling out what looked like a stone or a rune from his pocket. One had to wonder just how many items he had in his pockets.

On the rune-like object was a familiar symbol.

ANI-BRK-001__33769.1316502457.200.200.jpg

"Ring any bells? That's the same brand of sacrifice that you were all marked with. Had to dabble in way darker magic than even I was able to believe in order to get my hands on this bad boy. We find a force of evil as grand as all of you combined, and we throw the seal on him to brand him, and hopefully, the God Hand will accept the alternative tribute instead."

Miki_1023_copy.png

"... What?"

Miki didn't get it at all.

Constantine rolled his eyes and sighed, before trying to simplify his exposition. "The God Hand want to bloody eat you, and the only way to stop that is to serve them someone else just as tasty as all of you combined, else your life is forfeit. Get it now?" He asked, stopping for a second, before continuing once again.

"And I know, I know. Before you go on asking what's in it for me, and why I'm helping you all... Well..."

A wry smirk tugged at the edge of his lips.

"Maybe I'll tell you that later. For now, you can consider me a Good Samaritan."

"L-Look for someone else... to sacrifice? But... that's horrible!"

"That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth," Constantine grinned with a shrug, "I'll let you all sit on that, I know it's a lot to process. We can camp out here for now, I guess it's as good as any other place, and we'll head out tomorrow, capiche? We're on the clock now, no time to wag off."

@Raptor Jesus @Crow @Yun Lee @dark @Jeremi @Krieg @Josh @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Sen @Everyone
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Hawk"

Yuki_1065_copy.png

Choose wisely.

Cast List
Lucatiel of Mirrah
@Ver @Town Center

Lucatiel seemed almost disappointed, but nonetheless satisfied when the slug creature retreated in the face of the combined attacks against it; for the better or the worst, it seemed to be more bark then bite. While she was now somewhat drenched with the creature's blood, she did not seem to take notice for the moment, the abrupt sound and sight of the creature suddenly bursting into flames having taken her attention, and put her on high alert. She wasn't sure if this new arrival was a friend, or foe... At least until he introduced himself, and instructed them to get out of there.

She did not hesitate to do so, as she wasn't sure if they were equipped to take on whatever they were about to run from, she wasn't even sure if it was a tangible creature. However, it wasn't long before she found out what the cracking noise was; the orb above the hand broke open, revealing a strange, skull-knight.

Though she prepared for a battle at first, it seemed that this Skull-knight was in fact, not hostile, at least not to them. In fact, it looks like this knight had similar interest in mind to her own, and in addition, informed them, along with Constantine, the man who had burned up that slug creature, that they were supposed to have been sacrifices. Fortunately, they could thwart this fate intended for them, if they found a "malevolent force", greater than their own.

Even though it seemed that she was not hallowing here, Lucatiel was in no hurry to allow this so called "God Hand" hunting them to take her life... Although, she wasn't quite sure what they would have to look for, that fit such a description.

Perhaps the answer would come to them in time.

For now, she settled herself down on the forest floor they were now in, and quietly began to wipe the sluggish monstrosity's blood that had splashed onto her helmet, not in any particular hurry to go anywhere. As she was now branded with two marks, of equal or greater shame, she decided it was best to not invite further misfortune.

Then, when the time came for them to depart once more, she took note of what the Skull Knight told them; find the black swordsman... Who also appeared to be in a similar bind that they were, but... Of course the question was now, where to begin. Fortunately Constantine knew a place, which Lucatiel gladly followed his lead. Wherever they went, surely it was better than whatever accursed land they had first ended up in...

And sure enough, it was... And although there was some obvious confusion over the way some of their group members was dressed, it would appear that knights were also revelled in these lands... And some even wondered if her, and the other knights around might be royalty.

With that in mind, perhaps this so called black swordsman might have caused a stirr in the area himself?

In that case, as much as she was tempted to head to the penintentary, and see if there was a fight to be had, she decided to head to the town center, deciding to see what the big crowd was about. Maybe this black swordsman was the source of all the commotion...​

Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Hawk"

Yuki_1065_copy.png

Choose wisely.

Cast List

Kokichi paused for a moment to think. "That Ben guy and a couple annoying girls went to the market, so I don't feel like heading that way. Skeleton man said to find the Black Swordsman. With a name like that, he might be at the penitentiary... Plus..."

"Let's head to the penitentiary. If we're lucky, we might find some murderer that can appease those God Hand people."

Lindel had remained quiet the whole walk. Barely animals around and almost no sound, it made him a bit uneasy. That changed once they made it into the town, the weariness leaving his shoulders a little.

"Hmm, perhaps over there?" he suggested, while motioning to the penitentiary.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @others

"Great minds think alike, huh? I don't think I caught your name..."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu

As they made their way into the town, Ciel closed his and inhaled deeply through his nose as he weighed all their options. After listening to what everyone else had said, Ciel nodded firmly as he made his decision.

maxresdefault.jpg

"I feel as though the penitentiary will bear the most fruit." Ciel stated as he looked up to Sebastian. "As is to be expected, you shall accompany me. I don't want to have to deal with any mongrels trying to attack me." Ciel said before turning away and walking towards their destination.

"As you wish, my young master." Sebastian said as he followed closely behind him.

@Takumi @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Pentintiary Peeps​

Those who would venture in the direction of the penitentiary, as labeled crudely on a wooden signboard on a nearby building made of stone, upon navigating through the bustling crowd, would see a group of what appeared to be knights, clad in silver armor and sporting hilted swords, dragging a seemingly unconscious man across the ground by his arms, his head slumped and his legs sliding across the ground. He had short, almost spiky black hair and wore only long black pants, evidently stripped of his normal clothes or armor. Perhaps he was little more than an ordinary criminal... or at least, one would think if not for one peculiar thing...

He had a brand on the back of his neck. The same exact brand that the group was marked with the previous day.

What this exactly meant, no one could say. It wasn't as though it necessarily confirmed anything, but it was easy to draw conclusions. With this many people around, as well as armed guards, it was difficult to say how they'd go about approaching the man; it was doubtful that the guards would allow just anyone to request an audience with him.

It was then that, in the corner of everyone's eyes, they'd be able to see... what looked like a twinkle of blue light to the side, flying around like a discombobulated bee, and just as big too. In fact, the small orb of light was so big, and moved so swiftly, it was a surprise that the entire crowd and so on didn't notice it at all. In particular, it flew around the side of the penitentiary building, notably around the barred window, and then... from there, a strange voice resonated in their heads.

"Aww, crudmuffins!! How am I gonna get 'im outta this one?! Think, Puck, think! Maybe... Maybe if I...!"

The voice stopped from there, and with that, the orb of light made its way to the back of the building. What was that all about?

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Penitentiary

At the market, as Miki gave chase to the wandering Yuki, and others followed suit, the place was what one might expect from a medieval market, even if it was a little more... grim than what one might have thought. The only kind of fruit that was abundant in the stands were rotten, homeless people sat on the sides covered in dirty rags, needfully eyeing the group as they passed by, and so on.

As Miki eventually caught up to Yuki, panting softly as she took the brief moment to catch her breath, she placed her hand on the pink-haired girl's shoulder.

Miki_1021_copy.png

"Yuki-senpai... You really shouldn't run off like that! At least wait for Kurumi-senpai and Rii-san to follow along! You could get lost!" She exclaimed, letting the others catch up as well.

Suddenly, the voice of what sounded like a young boy could be heard in the distance, followed by a middle-aged man.

"Hey! Getcher hands offa me, old man!"

"After catchin' you tryna pull one over me?! How dumb d'you think I am?!"

"As dumb as you look! Haha--Ouugh!"

A thud resonated through the air, and with the boy's pained grunt, one could only guess what had happened. But the crowd didn't care to guess. It just kept moving, turning a blind eye to the exchange in the distance. That was how life was. Turning a blind eye. After all, it was as they said, ignorance was bliss.

"Wait... What's going on over there? Sounds like trouble... S-Should we...?"

And if ignorance was bliss, what did that mean for those who cared to at least notice the world around them? The violence and the suffering?

@Yun Lee @Crow @Market

At the town center, the crowd was massive. It was almost easy to lose Constantine in the crowd, if not for his distinctive brown coat and blonde hair, among the rest of the townsfolk who generally wore clothes that were more... befitting the area. As he maneuvered his way through the crowd, loudly jeering and yelling at whatever they were staring at in the distance, with the group presumably in tow, they eventually made their way to near the front, where a somewhat disturbing sight awaited them.

JPLOrhO9Q52KKXB0vee9kg.png

A brown skinned young woman with long black hair, dressed only in a long white gown, was tied to a wooden post, standing atop a bundle of sticks. Standing directly below was an overweight man holding a torch, who seemed to draw the attention of the crowd by himself. One notable feature that anyone around might have noticed was a certain mark on her body... The very same brand that Lutaciel and others were marked with by the God Hand before!

"This woman... has been touched by a witch! See it in her unkempt expression! Hear it in her inarticulate grunts! Her existence is cursed by black magic! I know not if this curse is contagious, but it matters not! We must end her life at once in order to provide salvation for her soul, if it is not already too far gone!" The man exclaimed, raising his torch in the air, "Of course... Even if it already were too far gone, it is of little difference. A peasant-looking woman... What did she have to contribute to this world anyway? Is there anyone out there who would object to this act of swift justice? Speak your piece, or forever hold!"

@York @Town Center

Kokichi paused for a moment to think. "That Ben guy and a couple annoying girls went to the market, so I don't feel like heading that way. Skeleton man said to find the Black Swordsman. With a name like that, he might be at the penitentiary... Plus..."

"Let's head to the penitentiary. If we're lucky, we might find some murderer that can appease those God Hand people."

"Great minds think alike, huh? I don't think I caught your name..."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu
Those who would venture in the direction of the penitentiary, as labeled crudely on a wooden signboard on a nearby building made of stone, upon navigating through the bustling crowd, would see a group of what appeared to be knights, clad in silver armor and sporting hilted swords, dragging a seemingly unconscious man across the ground by his arms, his head slumped and his legs sliding across the ground. He had short, almost spiky black hair and wore only long black pants, evidently stripped of his normal clothes or armor. Perhaps he was little more than an ordinary criminal... or at least, one would think if not for one peculiar thing...

He had a brand on the back of his neck. The same exact brand that the group was marked with the previous day.

What this exactly meant, no one could say. It wasn't as though it necessarily confirmed anything, but it was easy to draw conclusions. With this many people around, as well as armed guards, it was difficult to say how they'd go about approaching the man; it was doubtful that the guards would allow just anyone to request an audience with him.

It was then that, in the corner of everyone's eyes, they'd be able to see... what looked like a twinkle of blue light to the side, flying around like a discombobulated bee, and just as big too. In fact, the small orb of light was so big, and moved so swiftly, it was a surprise that the entire crowd and so on didn't notice it at all. In particular, it flew around the side of the penitentiary building, notably around the barred window, and then... from there, a strange voice resonated in their heads.

"Aww, crudmuffins!! How am I gonna get 'im outta this one?! Think, Puck, think! Maybe... Maybe if I...!"

The voice stopped from there, and with that, the orb of light made its way to the back of the building. What was that all about?

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Penitentiary

At the market, as Miki gave chase to the wandering Yuki, and others followed suit, the place was what one might expect from a medieval market, even if it was a little more... grim than what one might have thought. The only kind of fruit that was abundant in the stands were rotten, homeless people sat on the sides covered in dirty rags, needfully eyeing the group as they passed by, and so on.

As Miki eventually caught up to Yuki, panting softly as she took the brief moment to catch her breath, she placed her hand on the pink-haired girl's shoulder.

Miki_1021_copy.png

"Yuki-senpai... You really shouldn't run off like that! At least wait for Kurumi-senpai and Rii-san to follow along! You could get lost!" She exclaimed, letting the others catch up as well.

Suddenly, the voice of what sounded like a young boy could be heard in the distance, followed by a middle-aged man.

"Hey! Getcher hands offa me, old man!"

"After catchin' you tryna pull one over me?! How dumb d'you think I am?!"

"As dumb as you look! Haha--Ouugh!"

A thud resonated through the air, and with the boy's pained grunt, one could only guess what had happened. But the crowd didn't care to guess. It just kept moving, turning a blind eye to the exchange in the distance. That was how life was. Turning a blind eye. After all, it was as they said, ignorance was bliss.

"Wait... What's going on over there? Sounds like trouble... S-Should we...?"

And if ignorance was bliss, what did that mean for those who cared to at least notice the world around them? The violence and the suffering?

@Yun Lee @Crow @Market

At the town center, the crowd was massive. It was almost easy to lose Constantine in the crowd, if not for his distinctive brown coat and blonde hair, among the rest of the townsfolk who generally wore clothes that were more... befitting the area. As he maneuvered his way through the crowd, loudly jeering and yelling at whatever they were staring at in the distance, with the group presumably in tow, they eventually made their way to near the front, where a somewhat disturbing sight awaited them.

JPLOrhO9Q52KKXB0vee9kg.png

A brown skinned young woman with long black hair, dressed only in a long white gown, was tied to a wooden post, standing atop a bundle of sticks. Standing directly below was an overweight man holding a torch, who seemed to draw the attention of the crowd by himself. One notable feature that anyone around might have noticed was a certain mark on her body... The very same brand that Lutaciel and others were marked with by the God Hand before!

"This woman... has been touched by a witch! See it in her unkempt expression! Hear it in her inarticulate grunts! Her existence is cursed by black magic! I know not if this curse is contagious, but it matters not! We must end her life at once in order to provide salvation for her soul, if it is not already too far gone!" The man exclaimed, raising his torch in the air, "Of course... Even if it already were too far gone, it is of little difference. A peasant-looking woman... What did she have to contribute to this world anyway? Is there anyone out there who would object to this act of swift justice? Speak your piece, or forever hold!"

@York @Town Center

"Virginia, mister, Virginia Maxwell..." Virginia mumbled out, barely focused on the conversation and only slightly speaking high enough for the boy to hear. That mark... was he the Black Swordsman? Dangit, why do I always have to be right about these hunches? Guards surrounding him, and an entire crowd of onlookers... people who might get hurt in their quest if they weren't careful about this. They needed to have a plan before storming in to free him, or else there would be a lot of needless bloodshed for no true justice.

Then she noticed the sparkle of that blue orb, her eyes widening as she heard the voice in her head. No one else seemed to hear it, but for some reason, it felt as though it was calling them to follow it or help with the rescue. Without waiting a moment for the others' reactions to the voice, the Drifter was moving once again, running at a fast pace to keep up with the orb as it flew away. As it swung around the building's back, Virginia skidded to a halt, the eyes of a gunslinger searching for the creature though her hands were held away from her ARMs.

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Ver @Penitentiary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back