Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't need to tell me twice," Guts responded to Libra, clutching his Dragon Slayer tightly and awaiting an opening.

With Etrigan holding Luca in his grasp, he glared warily at the group, before his attention was drawn by Morte, the skull's crude rhymes seeming to be surprisingly effective in distracting him for a little while. He bared his sharp teeth at the skull menacingly, his grip on Luca's neck tightening ever so slightly, before just in the nick of time, Libra managed to cast his spell, the magic stunning the demon and eliciting a pained groan from him. In an instinctive move, he shoved Luca away, sending her stumbling right into Libra as she let out a surprised yelp. Etrigan stood there, vulnerable for a hot second, and it was all Guts needed.

a7r_MDl_Q.jpg

"UuuurrrryyyyaaaaAAAHH!!"

Guts swung his massively thick Dragon Slayer toward Etrigan, making sure to hit him with the width of his blade in order to avoid a lethal hit. He didn't particularly enjoy holding himself back like this, especially with a demon, but if this was what they wanted, then so be it. The width of the blade slammed into the demon like a metal pole, slamming him through the wall and outside the building once again. From there, the Black Swordsman attempted to advance onward, stepping out of the brothel in order to pin down Etrigan, but stopped when a voice in the air was heard by everyone.

"Retreat, my pets. That is quite enough. I shall handle the rest," it spoke, and with that, Etrigan's head shot up toward the sky like a parrot. Growling, he gave Guts and the others a hateful glare, before seeming to relent, but not before making one last move.

Wdh_Wo_R1.png

FWOOSH!

Opening his mouth, a stream of fire arose, heading right at Guts, who was forced to lift his thick sword to defend against it, giving Etrigan the opportunity to turn around and leap away, propelling himself several feet into the air as he ran away, faster than anyone was able to keep up with.

"Etrigan!! Etrigan, get your dumb arse back here!!" Constantine's voice suddenly came from the blue as he was seen running toward the group, shaking his fist in an almost comical manner as he looked up at the fleeing demon. With a sigh, he pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head briefly. "Dammit..."

With that, he turned toward Guts and the group, putting his hands in his pockets. "You lot alright?"

Luca, meanwhile, awkwardly pulled herself away from Libra after recovering from the ordeal, having stumbled right into him before. Sheepishly rubbing her arm, she looked up toward him, pursing her lips. "Oh, jeez... How many times are you gonna have to save my sorry self? Thank you..."

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Brothel

"Hey don't mention it," Morte replied to Luca as he floated up to the two. "Looks like he was too scared to take me up on my offer, I ain't worried about that overgrown pee stain no more!"

This being the second time Etrigan caused Libra to crash into others (fortunately this time someone who wasn't a massive muscular warrior with a giant sword), Libra could only watch as Etrigan escaped, before turning back to Luca. Gods, how embarrassing, but he could feel himself rather flustered by it, as well as how quickly Luca pulled away. Used to this type of situation he was not. "Er...yes. I'm just relieved you're all right. Had he taken you away, I..." The memory of his wrathful urge bubbled up, but only a moment. "If anyone is injured, I can heal you. Lindel? Morte? Are you two all right?"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Lucky@Jeremi @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Brothel

"Oh? Oh yeah just peachy, priest." Came Morte's absent minded reply. "Nothin' a good glass of milk will fix!"

If Sumia hadn't been holding onto Miki and Yuki tight enough before, she sure as Hell was now. She felt an overwhelming sense of danger just by being near this man. He was like Validar, tall and emanating so much evil with just his presenc, that she felt truly afraid.

And to think he had a Master who was no doubt worse.

"Why? Why are you doing this?! The people here are innocent! They never did anything to you!!"
"I believe that is exactly why they are being targeted," Grace responded before turning her attention towards Faust and giving him a very dismissive glare. "No doubt his master has more sinister plans brewing I'm sure. Or perhaps this is all just a distraction and the brothel was your real target all along?"
As Whampire was pushed back, a flash of green light turned the vampire-like alien back to Ben.

"Felix Faust! There's no way I'm trusting you! Not after everything you've done... plus, I know better than to make a deal with the devil."

Ben dials his Omnitrix, preparing to transform.

Uf3Eeqm.jpg

"I have a quarrel with you though - you've harmed way too many defenseless folk for the whole week. Where are you dragging those guys, anyways? Toys for your demons? Making more demons? Turning them into demons?"

Ben did feel a bit curious. Sickened, but curious.

"Show us what you're willing to provide, and tell us the price. Let's see how many of us are willing to buy into it. You know what we're working towards, don't you, Faust?"
image.png

"Innocent? You speak of humans, yet you use such a word like innocent to describe them? What a farce," Faust cackled in response to Sumia, a sickly grin appearing on his decaying features, "Would you truly stand before me, and claim that man has never wronged me? Or better yet, that man has never wronged you? Think on it! Man is only ever able to destroy! They are a savage, primal species with capacity for nothing but hatred! They infect everyone else with such hatred, such evil... Their very existence is sin, try as they might to claim otherwise. They enforce their hatred upon others, declare wars just so they can stand amongst each other as the superior kind of man! That is the very core nature of man; to achieve their own self-satisfaction, even if at the cost of others, if not to ensure it is at the expense of others."

To Grace and Ben, he simply shook his head. "The Master simply hungers for blood, as do his children. Is it a sin to want to live as you are? Do you fault a bear for slaughtering fish in order to feed itself and its children? It is the same as the Master; he simply feeds on lesser life in order to sustain his."

"As for what you seek... I know not what exact business you have in this world -- I know for a fact that you do not come from this dimension -- and I know not what Constantine has told you. So you tell me. What prompts you to aid John Constantine in his quixotic quest to oppose myself and my master? A misguided sense of heroism? A desire to return home under certain conditions? I have no use for the former, but if it is the case of the latter... Bring Constantine to me, and I will grant you that."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Tutski19 @Otto @Crow @Kaykay @Village

image.png

"Innocent? You speak of humans, yet you use such a word like innocent to describe them? What a farce," Faust cackled in response to Sumia, a sickly grin appearing on his decaying features, "Would you truly stand before me, and claim that man has never wronged me? Or better yet, that man has never wronged you? Think on it! Man is only ever able to destroy! They are a savage, primal species with capacity for nothing but hatred! They infect everyone else with such hatred, such evil... Their very existence is sin, try as they might to claim otherwise. They enforce their hatred upon others, declare wars just so they can stand amongst each other as the superior kind of man! That is the very core nature of man; to achieve their own self-satisfaction, even if at the cost of others, if not to ensure it is at the expense of others."

To Grace and Ben, he simply shook his head. "The Master simply hungers for blood, as do his children. Is it a sin to want to live as you are? Do you fault a bear for slaughtering fish in order to feed itself and its children? It is the same as the Master; he simply feeds on lesser life in order to sustain his."

"As for what you seek... I know not what exact business you have in this world -- I know for a fact that you do not come from this dimension -- and I know not what Constantine has told you. So you tell me. What prompts you to aid John Constantine in his quixotic quest to oppose myself and my master? A misguided sense of heroism? A desire to return home under certain conditions? I have no use for the former, but if it is the case of the latter... Bring Constantine to me, and I will grant you that."

"I really don't want to hate people named Felix, but I guess I have to, now don't I?"

Ben looks at Felix with anger in his eyes.

lCyTblI.jpg

"That's where you're wrong, Felix Faust! I'm a member of humanity and I'm able to create something aside from destruction - a better world. Friendships with others I have met back home and here. I protect others from lowlifes like you and have saved more worlds than just my own."

As for Faust's next statement, Ben retorts, "the fish are prey, the bear's a predator, and I know a thing or two about having predators. You shouldn't fault the will of the humans you've captured, either. They want to survive. You claim that humanity being a savage, primal species is wrong, yet you use the savage, primal matters of predator and prey as an example to justify your actions? You disgust me, Felix Faust, you disgust me with your hypocrisy. Also, is your Master a vampire or something?"

With Faust's next statements, Ben turns to the others.

"Let's take a vote guys, we're in this as a team. I vote - don't hand Constantine over, but I'm telling you Faust, no matter what our final decision is, he's coming for you at his own violation, full speed ahead. I really doubt we can talk him out of it. Not like we have any particular reason to. If, just if, we do end up with a decision to surrender Constantine, where do we meet you?"

@Ver @Minerva @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Tutski19 @Otto @Crow @Kaykay @Village

Last edited:
image.png

"Miserable men like you who can only speak of the bad side of life can just go talk to themselves in a mirror."

Sera spoke quietly, but with presence. An indignant look crossed her features as her grip tightened around her sword. She'd really had quite enough of these kinds of people appearing before her, whether in her world or anywhere else.

"I would never say man has never wronged you, or me, or anyone here. But if that's all you can see, then it looks like your eyes have decayed as much as the rest of your body. Even bears hurt fish and compete with each other for those very fish. Like Ben said, you're just a hypocrite. Your master is no better, or even different than we are, according to your own words. Can't you see that? If your master really does need to feed on humans to survive...I guess, I really can't fault him for it. But then, you can't fault us for trying to fight back either! Are destructive primal instincts good? Or are they bad? Pick one, Felix Faust! Not just whatever suits your own views!"

When Ben turned to the others, Sera returned a small smile.

"I don't want the help of someone like this to begin with. I'm on the same team as you."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Tutski19 @Otto @Crow @Village

"Count me in as well!" Sumia nodded to the two, then glared at Faust. "I've learned something over my time in the army. The world is full of evil people, but there are always good people willing and able to fight it! As nice as it would be for everything to be black and white, it's not. But one thing is crystal clear: you are nowhere near the type of person for me to work with."

@Ver @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Tutski19 @Otto@Crow @Village

This being the second time Etrigan caused Libra to crash into others (fortunately this time someone who wasn't a massive muscular warrior with a giant sword), Libra could only watch as Etrigan escaped, before turning back to Luca. Gods, how embarrassing, but he could feel himself rather flustered by it, as well as how quickly Luca pulled away. Used to this type of situation he was not. "Er...yes. I'm just relieved you're all right. Had he taken you away, I..." The memory of his wrathful urge bubbled up, but only a moment. "If anyone is injured, I can heal you. Lindel? Morte? Are you two all right?"
"Hey don't mention it," Morte replied to Luca as he floated up to the two. "Looks like he was too scared to take me up on my offer, I ain't worried about that overgrown pee stain no more!"
"Mm?" Luca blinked in mild curiosity as Libra spoke, before he trailed off and changed the subject. She knew better than to press further though, and more than that, could even manage a guess as to what he meant. To that end, if not for the grave circumstances surrounding everyone, she probably would have had a harder time stifling a small smile.

"The girls and I are fine. Those men pretty much said they wouldn't hurt us too badly if we didn't resist. Poor girls were too scared out of their minds to hear them properly, but at least you guys showed up when you did."

"Ah, you know me. Punctual is my middle name," Constantine facetiously said.

"Shut up."

"Now then," the blonde man continued, brushing past Guts's response, "Hate to be the one to say it, but if we're done here, there's still more business we've got to attend to. That voice that commanded Etrigan... No doubt that's Faust's! We need to find him as soon as we can, lest we lose this chance."

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Lucky @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Brothel

"He can't have gotten far," Libra said with a nod. "Even then, I'm sure we can find some way to trail them." Turning to Luca, Libra would smile at the woman who he'd become rather fond of. "I suppose this us farewell. Please keep yourself and the girls safe; I don't know how long it will take us to stop this evil being."

He paused, and then added, a bit softer, "...I do hope you and I can meet again, under better circumstances."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Lucky@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi@Brothel

"Don't need to tell me twice," Guts responded to Libra, clutching his Dragon Slayer tightly and awaiting an opening.

With Etrigan holding Luca in his grasp, he glared warily at the group, before his attention was drawn by Morte, the skull's crude rhymes seeming to be surprisingly effective in distracting him for a little while. He bared his sharp teeth at the skull menacingly, his grip on Luca's neck tightening ever so slightly, before just in the nick of time, Libra managed to cast his spell, the magic stunning the demon and eliciting a pained groan from him. In an instinctive move, he shoved Luca away, sending her stumbling right into Libra as she let out a surprised yelp. Etrigan stood there, vulnerable for a hot second, and it was all Guts needed.

a7r_MDl_Q.jpg

"UuuurrrryyyyaaaaAAAHH!!"

Guts swung his massively thick Dragon Slayer toward Etrigan, making sure to hit him with the width of his blade in order to avoid a lethal hit. He didn't particularly enjoy holding himself back like this, especially with a demon, but if this was what they wanted, then so be it. The width of the blade slammed into the demon like a metal pole, slamming him through the wall and outside the building once again. From there, the Black Swordsman attempted to advance onward, stepping out of the brothel in order to pin down Etrigan, but stopped when a voice in the air was heard by everyone.

"Retreat, my pets. That is quite enough. I shall handle the rest," it spoke, and with that, Etrigan's head shot up toward the sky like a parrot. Growling, he gave Guts and the others a hateful glare, before seeming to relent, but not before making one last move.

Wdh_Wo_R1.png

FWOOSH!

Opening his mouth, a stream of fire arose, heading right at Guts, who was forced to lift his thick sword to defend against it, giving Etrigan the opportunity to turn around and leap away, propelling himself several feet into the air as he ran away, faster than anyone was able to keep up with.

"Etrigan!! Etrigan, get your dumb arse back here!!" Constantine's voice suddenly came from the blue as he was seen running toward the group, shaking his fist in an almost comical manner as he looked up at the fleeing demon. With a sigh, he pinched the bridge of his nose, shaking his head briefly. "Dammit..."

With that, he turned toward Guts and the group, putting his hands in his pockets. "You lot alright?"

Luca, meanwhile, awkwardly pulled herself away from Libra after recovering from the ordeal, having stumbled right into him before. Sheepishly rubbing her arm, she looked up toward him, pursing her lips. "Oh, jeez... How many times are you gonna have to save my sorry self? Thank you..."

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Lucky @Jeremi @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Brothel

Lindel stood slowly with a groan, a little bruised in places. Libra's question earned a light laugh and a smile.

"I'm alright, nothing more than a few bruises and some soreness." he responded lightheartedly, despite the fact that he wasn't feeling all too good personally. Brushing himself off, the mage picked up his sword as he listened to Constantine and Libra speak.

"I'm ready whenever you are." he added, mostly towards Constantine. He didn't want to interrupt Libra's moment with Luca after all.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Brothel

"I really don't want to hate people named Felix, but I guess I have to, now don't I?"

Ben looks at Felix with anger in his eyes.

lCyTblI.jpg

"That's where you're wrong, Felix Faust! I'm a member of humanity and I'm able to create something aside from destruction - a better world. Friendships with others I have met back home and here. I protect others from lowlifes like you and have saved more worlds than just my own."

As for Faust's next statement, Ben retorts, "the fish are prey, the bear's a predator, and I know a thing or two about having predators. You shouldn't fault the will of the humans you've captured, either. They want to survive. You claim that humanity being a savage, primal species is wrong, yet you use the savage, primal matters of predator and prey as an example to justify your actions? You disgust me, Felix Faust, you disgust me with your hypocrisy. Also, is your Master a vampire or something?"

With Faust's next statements, Ben turns to the others.

"Let's take a vote guys, we're in this as a team. I vote - don't hand Constantine over, but I'm telling you Faust, no matter what our final decision is, he's coming for you at his own violation, full speed ahead. I really doubt we can talk him out of it. Not like we have any particular reason to. If, just if, we do end up with a decision to surrender Constantine, where do we meet you?"
"Miserable men like you who can only speak of the bad side of life can just go talk to themselves in a mirror."

Sera spoke quietly, but with presence. An indignant look crossed her features as her grip tightened around her sword. She'd really had quite enough of these kinds of people appearing before her, whether in her world or anywhere else.

"I would never say man has never wronged you, or me, or anyone here. But if that's all you can see, then it looks like your eyes have decayed as much as the rest of your body. Even bears hurt fish and compete with each other for those very fish. Like Ben said, you're just a hypocrite. Your master is no better, or even different than we are, according to your own words. Can't you see that? If your master really does need to feed on humans to survive...I guess, I really can't fault him for it. But then, you can't fault us for trying to fight back either! Are destructive primal instincts good? Or are they bad? Pick one, Felix Faust! Not just whatever suits your own views!"

When Ben turned to the others, Sera returned a small smile.

"I don't want the help of someone like this to begin with. I'm on the same team as you."
"Count me in as well!" Sumia nodded to the two, then glared at Faust. "I've learned something over my time in the army. The world is full of evil people, but there are always good people willing and able to fight it! As nice as it would be for everything to be black and white, it's not. But one thing is crystal clear: you are nowhere near the type of person for me to work with."
u_Cx_C_WGl_Qe_Wawpi9y9_NDMg.png

"Tch."

Faust's expression quickly soured as the group before him continued to oppose him, the man clicking his tongue as his brittle hands clenched into fists. "Very well. If you would refuse my generous offer -- spit in my face even and label me a villain -- then so be it. Your life is of no consequence of mine, and with your insolent words, you've sealed it. I grow weary of this exchange anyhow."

To Ben's inquiry about his master, the old man stifled a snort. "Such a crude word... Vampire. What a limited, barren word. It is a label that means so little, not like good, or evil, or even "human." But if you wish to refer to him by such a term, it is not incorrect. He is a lord of darkness, of night, and of power. With the power he holds, one could even dare call him... a god. After all, the evolved lifeforms live off the inferior. His is a name that you would do well to remember, assuming you even live past this day, or even the next. One that surely ought to etch itself into the pages of history."

"Dracula."

"D-Dracula?" Miki blinked, "N-No, it couldn't be..."

"But enough prattle. If you will not be of any use to me, then I will find Constantine myself," the sorcerer spoke, beginning to take a step forward, before his deathly eyes glared deeply at everyone, "Unless you would wish to stop me?"

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Tutski19 @Otto @Village

u_Cx_C_WGl_Qe_Wawpi9y9_NDMg.png

"Tch."

Faust's expression quickly soured as the group before him continued to oppose him, the man clicking his tongue as his brittle hands clenched into fists. "Very well. If you would refuse my generous offer -- spit in my face even and label me a villain -- then so be it. Your life is of no consequence of mine, and with your insolent words, you've sealed it. I grow weary of this exchange anyhow."

To Ben's inquiry about his master, the old man stifled a snort. "Such a crude word... Vampire. What a limited, barren word. It is a label that means so little, not like good, or evil, or even "human." But if you wish to refer to him by such a term, it is not incorrect. He is a lord of darkness, of night, and of power. With the power he holds, one could even dare call him... a god. After all, the evolved lifeforms live off the inferior. His is a name that you would do well to remember, assuming you even live past this day, or even the next. One that surely ought to etch itself into the pages of history."

"Dracula."

"D-Dracula?" Miki blinked, "N-No, it couldn't be..."

"But enough prattle. If you will not be of any use to me, then I will find Constantine myself," the sorcerer spoke, beginning to take a step forward, before his deathly eyes glared deeply at everyone, "Unless you would wish to stop me?"

@Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Tutski19 @Otto @Village

"Yup, he's a vampire," Ben adds, "Dracula, nonetheless. This is usually when I ask if he's actually real, but I'm probably more fixated on making him not real right now."

biOPqjr.jpg

When Felix Faust takes a step forward to find Constantine by himself, Ben simply asks, "are you begging for us to kick your butt right now? All this philosophical talk is making me hungry for some serious action."

Ben smacks his watch down, allowing him to transform.

dpnsXJ0.jpg

"Torrent!" A walking fishman of sorts, about three whole metres tall, exclaims. "Could've sworn I redesigned this guy."

Torrent, as it was called, created a rather wide, tall magic-based barrier that would deliver a powerful shock if touched! It was definitely pretty big, maybe a bit too big for Faust to just fly over or walk around. It did, however, allow those on Torrent's side of the barrier to strike, and anything or anyone that passed through from that side would be charged with electricity and have their speed boosted!

"Your move, Faust."

@Ver @Minerva @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Tutski19 @Otto @Village

Last edited:
Dracula?

Vampire?

What?

What was a Dracula? Sumia had never heard the term, but Ben and Miki both did. Was he famous in many worlds? Why not Ylisse?

Well, she could ponder that later. Right now, things were very dangerous, and there were two girls here who needed to be out of the line of fire. "Can you guys handle him?" she asked the others. If so, she was going to get Miki and Yuki far from the approaching battle.

@Ver @Minerva @Raptor Jesus @Crow@Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Tutski19@Otto @Village

Dracula?

Vampire?

What?

What was a Dracula? Sumia had never heard the term, but Ben and Miki both did. Was he famous in many worlds? Why not Ylisse?

Well, she could ponder that later. Right now, things were very dangerous, and there were two girls here who needed to be out of the line of fire. "Can you guys handle him?" she asked the others. If so, she was going to get Miki and Yuki far from the approaching battle.

@Ver @Minerva @Raptor Jesus @Crow@Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Tutski19@Otto @Village

"I've kicked tougher butts than rottytops over here," Torrent confidently says, "don't worry about us, Sumia, do what you have to!"

Torrent then turns to Sera. "Hey, Sera, do you think... if he's a servant of the king of vampires, would he be a vampire himself?"

@Ver @Minerva @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Tutski19@Otto @Village

Mike Munroe and Josh Washington

" Perhaps it might be a good idea to check with the rest of the group. I imagine that if we didn't find Faust, there is a high chance he is back in the village being dealt with. He wouldn't want to wait in the shadows based on what Constance told us. I hope that we all meet you on a better term too."

" I agree with Mike. I think we should head to the village if we can't find Etrigan.."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Brothel

"He can't have gotten far," Libra said with a nod. "Even then, I'm sure we can find some way to trail them." Turning to Luca, Libra would smile at the woman who he'd become rather fond of. "I suppose this us farewell. Please keep yourself and the girls safe; I don't know how long it will take us to stop this evil being."

He paused, and then added, a bit softer, "...I do hope you and I can meet again, under better circumstances."
Lindel stood slowly with a groan, a little bruised in places. Libra's question earned a light laugh and a smile.

"I'm alright, nothing more than a few bruises and some soreness." he responded lightheartedly, despite the fact that he wasn't feeling all too good personally. Brushing himself off, the mage picked up his sword as he listened to Constantine and Libra speak.

"I'm ready whenever you are." he added, mostly towards Constantine. He didn't want to interrupt Libra's moment with Luca after all.
Mike Munroe and Josh Washington

" Perhaps it might be a good idea to check with the rest of the group. I imagine that if we didn't find Faust, there is a high chance he is back in the village being dealt with. He wouldn't want to wait in the shadows based on what Constance told us. I hope that we all meet you on a better term too."

" I agree with Mike. I think we should head to the village if we can't find Etrigan.."
8_RMZcf_I7_RA6f5_NPci_MS51g.png

"Right. Well," Constantine said, adjusting his gloves eagerly, "Haven't got a moment to lose then, do we, lads?"

As Libra spoke to Luca, the woman smiled back, but hers was more out of mild amusement than anything else. Reaching up, she caressed the man's cheek with her soft hand, stifling a soft laugh. "Don't push your luck. Good things don't last long in this world, so treasure what you already have instead of yearning for more," she simply said.

"If you're done..." The blonde man cleared his throat toward Libra, before turning around, facing deeper into the village, "We've got work to do."

And thus, he was off, expecting the rest of the group to follow in tow!

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Brothel

Libra was unused to being touched. Ever since that dark day, he tried to avoid being touched as much as possible; but this...it actually felt rather nice. You'd never think there'd be a moment like this, in such a dark time, but it really was more drive to defeat Faust and his master. Made it slightly more...personal.

Oh Gods. Constantine snapped him back, and Libra pulled himself away, more embarrassed than anything that that was so public. "R-Right, well...no matter what, do take care. All of you..." And with a small and awkward bow goodbye, he left behind Constantine. Even if Luca was right, he did hope she and the other girls would stay safe.

But right now was the time to focus on their task at hand. They needed to stop Faust and whoever his master was so that no one else in this world suffered as badly as this. He owed it to the departed of this village, at the very least.

@Ver @Alex Azure @Takumi @Yun Lee@Jeremi @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Brothel

"Yup, he's a vampire," Ben adds, "Dracula, nonetheless. This is usually when I ask if he's actually real, but I'm probably more fixated on making him not real right now."

biOPqjr.jpg

When Felix Faust takes a step forward to find Constantine by himself, Ben simply asks, "are you begging for us to kick your butt right now? All this philosophical talk is making me hungry for some serious action."

Ben smacks his watch down, allowing him to transform.

dpnsXJ0.jpg

"Torrent!" A walking fishman of sorts, about three whole metres tall, exclaims. "Could've sworn I redesigned this guy."

Torrent, as it was called, created a rather wide, tall magic-based barrier that would deliver a powerful shock if touched! It was definitely pretty big, maybe a bit too big for Faust to just fly over or walk around. It did, however, allow those on Torrent's side of the barrier to strike, and anything or anyone that passed through from that side would be charged with electricity and have their speed boosted!

"Your move, Faust."
Dracula?

Vampire?

What?

Well, she could ponder that later. Right now, things were very dangerous, and there were two girls here who needed to be out of the line of fire. "Can you guys handle him?" she asked the others. If so, she was going to get Miki and Yuki far from the approaching battle.​
With a smile, Sumia nodded. Sure, she was worried, but...she needed to have a little faith in them. They could do this!

"Come on girls, we need to go!" Sumia would lead Miki and Yuki away before any fighting ensued, hoping to find a safe place for them to wait it out.​
Yuki_1170_copy.png

"Awh, but I wanted to see the magic show..." Yuki whined briefly, before letting herself and Miki be taken somewhere else by Sumia, "Are we just gonna get snacks? I think I'm feeling a little hungry now!"

As the girls fled, Faust had to stifle a snort as Ben made his move in the form of a barrier. "You'll have to show me something if you wish to best me, insolent child!" He exclaimed, his hands beginning to glow with magical energy as he raised them, a wave of mana beginning to surround him as he started to chant an unknown language.

image.png

Soon enough, the lights took the form of what looked like streams, which then flew right toward Ben's barrier and even disabled it!

"Come, then. Surely, the youth of other worlds can do better than this?!" He taunted, before extending his arms out straight at the group, firing bolts of magic thunder right at them, seeming to start out simple, as though to gauge their exact power.

All the while this happened, from amidst the chaos in the background, Constantine and the group who'd gone to the brothel earlier arose, making themselves known as the British man gritted his teeth and called out for his enemy.

UB8113sj_THGe_Toi_FWRNa0_A.png

"Faaaaauuuuussst!"

Catching up to the others, Constantine took a breath, patting off his brown coat briefly. "Looks like you lot already started the party without us, but I didn't miss much now, did I?" He asked those who were already there, popping his knuckles, "Now then. Good to see you again, Faust. We've got things to talk about."

"There's nothing to talk about, Constantine. I've had enough of your words; that's all you're ever able to give me, and it's brought me nothing but misfortune!"

"Please. You deserve misfortune."

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Alex Azure @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone

Yuki_1170_copy.png

"Awh, but I wanted to see the magic show..." Yuki whined briefly, before letting herself and Miki be taken somewhere else by Sumia, "Are we just gonna get snacks? I think I'm feeling a little hungry now!"

As the girls fled, Faust had to stifle a snort as Ben made his move in the form of a barrier. "You'll have to show me something if you wish to best me, insolent child!" He exclaimed, his hands beginning to glow with magical energy as he raised them, a wave of mana beginning to surround him as he started to chant an unknown language.

image.png

Soon enough, the lights took the form of what looked like streams, which then flew right toward Ben's barrier and even disabled it!

"Come, then. Surely, the youth of other worlds can do better than this?!" He taunted, before extending his arms out straight at the group, firing bolts of magic thunder right at them, seeming to start out simple, as though to gauge their exact power.

All the while this happened, from amidst the chaos in the background, Constantine and the group who'd gone to the brothel earlier arose, making themselves known as the British man gritted his teeth and called out for his enemy.

"Faaaaauuuuussst!"

Catching up to the others, Constantine took a breath, patting off his brown coat briefly. "Looks like you lot already started the party without us, but I didn't miss much now, did I?" He asked those who were already there, popping his knuckles, "Now then. Good to see you again, Faust. We've got things to talk about."

"There's nothing to talk about, Constantine. I've had enough of your words; that's all you're ever able to give me, and it's brought me nothing but misfortune!"

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Alex Azure @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Everyone

"Mm...it's possible, but often the servant of a vampire is more like a zombie, right?"

Sera responded to Ben before raising her hand towards Faust's lightning bolts. Analyze. Analyze. With the Penetration class of her Cancel dream, she discerned the make up of the magic thunder. Then, with the Collapse class, she attempted to cancel out his thunder entirely!

Whether it was successful for not, she'd then leap forward with her sword in hand, accelerating herself. Imbuing her sword with the Collapse class, she sought to slice straight through any magical protections he may have had before hitting Faust himself with that dangerous dream.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi@Alex Azure @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Otto @Tutski19 @Ver @Everyone

"Food? Um..." Sumia tried to think about what to possibly do. Where could they even FIND food at this time?! "Let's try the tavern! There's gotta be something to eat there, right?"

Libra, meanwhile, would drsw his axe. He doubted exorcising would have any effect on Faust, so he would be on standby in case melee attacks were necessary.

@Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Alex Azure @Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Otto @Tutski19 @Ver @Everyone

Yuki_1170_copy.png

image.png

"Faaaaauuuuussst!"

That was something Grace could agree on. She cast Protection from Evil on Constantine to strengthen him up against any potential attacks coming towards him. She wasn't going to attack yet though waiting to see who would toss the first stone.

Morte as well had floated after Constantine and groaned when he saw Felix. "Crusty old fart guy? What a waste! Look scabby if you're going to do something do it, and if not just get outta our way okay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back