Status
Not open for further replies.
"Couldn't have said it better myself," Guts nodded to Sera, adjusting his armored vambraces before taking the first initiative and stepping to the door in the corner of the study, kicking it open with a powerful kick without even seeing if it was unlocked to begin with (it was).

"Home stretch, then. Or so, we can hope."

Beyond the door was a long, narrow corridor with nothing but candles illuminating the space, hung from the walls as far as the eye could see. And after about a minute of more walking, the corridor in turn led to a far bigger, wider room, with a vast amount of space, so large that there wasn't even a ceiling in sight. Only empty blackness.

In fact, it looked as though the room was a dead end, with there being no other door in sight to lead anywhere. It might have led one to wonder where they were supposed to go next if they were left to stand there for very long, before the door leading into the room suddenly shut by itself behind the group, a loud thud echoing through the chamber, and as the door closed, in front of it suddenly, a familiar voice was heard.

"Ah, so you've finally come. And I see you have some new friends as well," the voice said.

image.png

There stood Felix Faust, by himself. The pruney man bore a nasty expression on his face, more confident than before, as though more inclined to face the group in his "base" now. Folding his arms behind his back, he let out a low cackle.

"Might it be possible to persuade you to simply lay down and die instead of trying to put up a fight? It would be far easier on my end if you would be so kind," the sorcerer said with an evil grin so wide it almost looked as though it stretched out his old face more than it should have.

"Faust...!"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @Kaykay @Otto @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Takumi @Everyone
tumblr_inline_oqviofah4F1ufwjje_100.jpg

"You are of no interest to us, you cretin."
Ciel stated bluntly, looking Faust dead in the eye as he spoke. "We are only here for the one you call Dracula. Move aside or you will be struck down like the pathetic worm you are.

SYbJh.png

I only
intend to ask once."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Guts nodded to Sera, adjusting his armored vambraces before taking the first initiative and stepping to the door in the corner of the study, kicking it open with a powerful kick without even seeing if it was unlocked to begin with (it was).

Beyond the door was a long, narrow corridor with nothing but candles illuminating the space, hung from the walls as far as the eye could see. And after about a minute of more walking, the corridor in turn led to a far bigger, wider room, with a vast amount of space, so large that there wasn't even a ceiling in sight. Only empty blackness.

In fact, it looked as though the room was a dead end, with there being no other door in sight to lead anywhere. It might have led one to wonder where they were supposed to go next if they were left to stand there for very long, before the door leading into the room suddenly shut by itself behind the group, a loud thud echoing through the chamber, and as the door closed, in front of it suddenly, a familiar voice was heard.

"Ah, so you've finally come. And I see you have some new friends as well," the voice said.

image.png

There stood Felix Faust, by himself. The pruney man bore a nasty expression on his face, more confident than before, as though more inclined to face the group in his "base" now. Folding his arms behind his back, he let out a low cackle.

"Might it be possible to persuade you to simply lay down and die instead of trying to put up a fight? It would be far easier on my end if you would be so kind," the sorcerer said with an evil grin so wide it almost looked as though it stretched out his old face more than it should have.

"Faust...!"

@Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @Kaykay @Otto @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Takumi @Everyone

Grace joined in on the choir talking to Faust. "I could ask you the same thing," She responded. "What do you seek from yet another confrontation from us? It's quite clear that you are a very capable sorcerer but you are one and we are many. Surrender and save all of use the trouble."

image.png

"Faust...!"

"I have a better idea."

"How about we beat you up and you let us by? Or we could skip the beating you up part and just move on. We might be feeling merciful. Some of us, at least."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @Kaykay @Otto @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Takumi @Everyone

image.png

"Faust...!"

Ben prepares his Omnitrix, the faceplate popping up as he prepares to dial in an alien.

FPm7SRS.jpg

"I am sooo going to enjoy kicking your butt, Faust. I suggest you move aside if you don't want us to feel the pleasure of wiping that... uh... face... off your face!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Jeremi @etcetcetc​

image.png

"Faust...!"
"Oh... it's you again," the warrior sighed, "of course you'd be here." His serious demeanor returned when he realized that a battle might begin soon. He brought out his weapons in order to look more imposing; if he and the rest of the group stood firm, perhaps that would trigger a surrender from the enemy (even though it was very unlikely).

He didn't want to fight, but it was his duty to. His duty as both a knight, and an Unkindled.

ITbEYTw.png

"A Knight of Catarina never backs down."

"Ah... How tiring," Faust sighed in response to the group's resolve, "But if you all wish to die, then as a reward for your misplaced intrepidity, I shall grant you a quick death," he said, his hands beginning to glow as he charged his magical energy, preparing to fight. However, it was Zatanna who proved quicker on the draw, her own body surging with energy like it was electricity, compared to Faust's slower, cloud-like energy, before she thrust her arm forward, and a bright projectile shot out from her palm.

image.png

"Kconk kcab!"

And as the projectile reached Faust's form...

BOOM!

The sorcerer's body exploded into dust, as though a bomb set off inside of him. Bones flew away from where he once was, his cloak falling to the ground as his form ceased to be. Zatanna's eyes widened in shock, as did Constantine, who stepped back in great surprise.

"Jaysus, Z! You didn't have to...!"

"But... T-That was a just a concussive blast! At worst, it was supposed to just--!"

Rrrrrrrumble.

The air shook, as though a miniature earthquake rocked the inside of the castle, stopping Zatanna in the middle of her sentence, before suddenly, something burst out from the ground. Something... grotesque, fitting for the castle and the other horrors they'd seen before, but not quite like this, at least not with Faust's face no it.

image.png

"I am not so arrogant as to believe that that frail, mortal coil of mine would have been able to last in a battle against you all. Behold, this form be the harbinger of your demise!" The monster with Faust's face cackled, his form slithering onto the ground like a giant worm as he spoke.

And that was precisely what he was. A giant worm, with blades hanging from his front, and appendages like a spider's for him to crawl about with agility. His grin was wider than before, almost even moreso than another laughing man from his universe, and the skin on his face looked even less human than it did before, matching his more monstrous nature.

"You... are one ugly motherfucker," Guts said gruffly, gritting his teeth as he began to grip the giant sword mounted on his back. However, before he could pull it out, another loud thump was heard, and suddenly, the Black Swordsman was lying facefirst on the ground. A certain yellow-skinned goblin-like demon with red clothing stood over his body, before jumping off again and landing next to Faust. Though most might not have recognized him, at least a few of the group might have.

sa_D3d_Pf.png

"Grrrrrr..."

"E-Etrigan?! Snap out of it! It's us, Zatanna and Constantine! I mean, I know John probably sends you into a murderous rage without Faust's influence, but this isn't you!" Zatanna exclaimed as the demon made itself known to everyone, only for Faust to cackle in response.

"You are a fool if you think you can break through my control with words alone, girl! If you want him back so much, come and claim him! Come and reap what you seek, strugglers!" Faust taunted her, and then the rest of the group.

It was truly time to do battle now.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi@Kaykay @Otto @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Takumi @Everyone

"Ah... How tiring," Faust sighed in response to the group's resolve, "But if you all wish to die, then as a reward for your misplaced intrepidity, I shall grant you a quick death," he said, his hands beginning to glow as he charged his magical energy, preparing to fight. However, it was Zatanna who proved quicker on the draw, her own body surging with energy like it was electricity, compared to Faust's slower, cloud-like energy, before she thrust her arm forward, and a bright projectile shot out from her palm.

image.png

"Kconk kcab!"

BOOM!

The sorcerer's body exploded into dust, as though a bomb set off inside of him. Bones flew away from where he once was, his cloak falling to the ground as his form ceased to be. Zatanna's eyes widened in shock, as did Constantine, who stepped back in great surprise.

"But... T-That was a just a concussive blast! At worst, it was supposed to just--!"

Rrrrrrrumble.

The air shook, as though a miniature earthquake rocked the inside of the castle, stopping Zatanna in the middle of her sentence, before suddenly, something burst out from the ground. Something... grotesque, fitting for the castle and the other horrors they'd seen before, but not quite like this, at least not with Faust's face no it.

image.png

"I am not so arrogant as to believe that that frail, mortal coil of mine would have been able to last in a battle against you all. Behold, this form be the harbinger of your demise!" The monster with Faust's face cackled, his form slithering onto the ground like a giant worm as he spoke.

And that was precisely what he was. A giant worm, with blades hanging from his front, and appendages like a spider's for him to crawl about with agility. His grin was wider than before, almost even moreso than another laughing man from his universe, and the skin on his face looked even less human than it did before, matching his more monstrous nature.

"You... are one ugly motherfucker," Guts said gruffly, gritting his teeth as he began to grip the giant sword mounted on his back. However, before he could pull it out, another loud thump was heard, and suddenly, the Black Swordsman was lying facefirst on the ground. A certain yellow-skinned goblin-like demon with red clothing stood over his body, before jumping off again and landing next to Faust. Though most might not have recognized him, at least a few of the group might have.

sa_D3d_Pf.png

"Grrrrrr..."

"E-Etrigan?! Snap out of it! It's us, Zatanna and Constantine! I mean, I know John probably sends you into a murderous rage without Faust's influence, but this isn't you!" Zatanna exclaimed as the demon made itself known to everyone, only for Faust to cackle in response.

"You are a fool if you think you can break through my control with words alone, girl! If you want him back so much, come and claim him! Come and reap what you seek, strugglers!" Faust taunted her, and then the rest of the group.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi@Kaykay @Otto @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Takumi @Everyone

Kokichi, without any sort of way to defend himself, stood beside Libra for protection.

@Ver

image.png

"Kconk kcab!"

BOOM!

Rrrrrrrumble.

image.png

sa_D3d_Pf.png

"Grrrrrr..."

Uf3Eeqm.jpg

"Your magic is absolute peanuts compared to..."

Ben, while taunting Faust, smacks his Omnitrix down, initiating a transformation.

6w7PK64.jpg

"... Laservision!"

What appeared before Faust & Etrigan was a being, appearing most human on the outside, despite the fact that it was not. This was Laservision, the form Ben had learned was one of the Kryptonians of the ruined planet Krypton, its DNA scanned from Kara Zor-El of Krypton, or at least, one of her many incarnations throughout the multiverse.

"Your defeat shall be swift and unquestionable!"

Laservision dashed foward. It went so fast and moved in such a way that it seemed that he had split into two to deliver a pair of simultaneous gigatonne punches to Etrigan and Faust. The time difference between the punch that hit Faust and the one that hit Etrigan was so miniscule, going below a nanosecond, it might as well have been the same time.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Otto @Jeremi @Raptor Jesus @Kaykay @Takumi @etcetcetc​

Last edited:

image.png

"Kconk kcab!"

BOOM!

Rrrrrrrumble.

image.png

sa_D3d_Pf.png

"Grrrrrr..."

Sera grimaced at the sight of Faust's new disgusting form, the disconcerting mixture of human flesh and insect form promoting a natural sense of abhorrence towards it from her. That was no human. It was simply a monster to be slain. Once again, she materialized her sword into her hands and empowered her physical body. He wasn't going to just escape this time. Not if she could help it.

5PEAKT6.png

"A deformed insect is just as much a mortal as any man! I suggest you quickly choose either peace, or a prettier form to die in!"

Despite her haste in forming her sword however, she recalled how her charge towards Faust had ended poorly last time. She was unsure as to whether Faust's change in form changed his capabilities, but the man himself certainly seemed to believe he was more powerful now. Thus for now, she only attempted to use her dreams to gain information on Faust's current abilities, as well as whatever had befallen Etrigan, Constantine and Zatanna's ex-partner.

"Guts, right? Are you alright?" she asked the Black Swordsman as she scanned their two opponents for information, leaving it to Ben's rapid attack and whoever else jumped in to keep them occupied for now.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @Ver @Otto @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Takumi @Everyone

image.png

"Kconk kcab!"

BOOM!

Rrrrrrrumble.

image.png

sa_D3d_Pf.png

"Grrrrrr..."

9hKxH.jpg

"Tch. Alright then. Sebastian!"

Without any other answer than a nod, Sebastian quickly sprung into action, running over to Faust specifically. Using his enhanced speed and strength to his advantage, Sebastian attempted to cut through each of the beast's appendages using a knife.

Cripple your foe first, and then demolish them.

@Ver @Crow @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Otto @Lucky

image.png

"Kconk kcab!"

BOOM!

Rrrrrrrumble.

image.png

sa_D3d_Pf.png

"Grrrrrr..."

Lindel would kneel next to Guts and heal any injuries he hand, letting his palm hover over his form as it had a faint green glow to it.

Keeping his sword in his other hand, the mage kept an eye on Faust and Etrigan in case the ones fighting them needed assistance-or healing.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Crow @Raptor Jesus @Minerva @Jeremi @Otto @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Everyone

"I'm fine, get off!" Guts exclaimed in response to Sera as he pushed away Lindel, rubbing his head and shaking it as he got up, "The only thing hurt is my pride. Dunno where the hell he came from," he grunted, finally managing to draw his Dragon Slayer as he eyed Etrigan from a distance, watching his movements warily. He seemed to have little more to say than that. A very friendly fellow indeed.

Meanwhile, as Ben in his Laservision form made the first move, taking on both Faust in his new monstrous body and Etrigan, both of them were quickly put on the defensive, blocking in order to defend themselves, seeming to manage to withstand the barrage at least for a little, before Etrigan let out a beastial growl.

Rbqpyc_L.png

"Rrrrr... Kryptonian?! Or at least, the pale imitation of a plebeian!" He growled as Ben continued to attack, before suddenly doing what might have been thought of before as unthinkable.

He caught Ben, thrusting his hand forward and managing to grab him by the throat. It was ambiguous as to how he did it, between actually managing to catch up with Laservision's speed with impeccable reflexes, or just timing his grapple just right considering how fast Ben had been shifting about, or even just blind luck, but he'd managed. Evidently, it seemed as though he recognized the race that Ben had transformed into, likely making it all the less convenient if Etrigan knew exactly what his capabilities are.

With that, he delivered a few focused punches toward Laservision's face, before smashing him into the ground and attempting to hold him down there with one hand, and then proceeding to continuously bash his head in with his other hand!

Meanwhile, Faust, still attempting to recover from Ben's initial flurry, was caught off guard when Sebastian also went for the offensive, managing to slice away at parts of his new body, and letting out a pained, inhuman shriek as dark green blood spurted from his wounds, but he would not be beaten so handily.

image.png

FURRGHH!

Quickly opening his mouth, a noxious, green vapor leaving and heading straight for the butler, evidently possessing a highly corrosive nature as the moment some of it came into contact with the ground, it melted away as though it were touched by acid, and likely would end up burning away Sebastian if he weren't careful as well!

"I'm fine, get off!" Guts exclaimed in response to Sera as he pushed away Lindel, rubbing his head and shaking it as he got up, "The only thing hurt is my pride. Dunno where the hell he came from," he grunted, finally managing to draw his Dragon Slayer as he eyed Etrigan from a distance, watching his movements warily. He seemed to have little more to say than that. A very friendly fellow indeed.

Meanwhile, as Ben in his Laservision form made the first move, taking on both Faust in his new monstrous body and Etrigan, both of them were quickly put on the defensive, blocking in order to defend themselves, seeming to manage to withstand the barrage at least for a little, before Etrigan let out a beastial growl.

Rbqpyc_L.png

"Rrrrr... Kryptonian?! Or at least, the pale imitation of a plebeian!" He growled as Ben continued to attack, before suddenly doing what might have been thought of before as unthinkable.

He caught Ben, thrusting his hand forward and managing to grab him by the throat. It was ambiguous as to how he did it, between actually managing to catch up with Laservision's speed with impeccable reflexes, or just timing his grapple just right considering how fast Ben had been shifting about, or even just blind luck, but he'd managed. Evidently, it seemed as though he recognized the race that Ben had transformed into, likely making it all the less convenient if Etrigan knew exactly what his capabilities are.

With that, he delivered a few focused punches toward Laservision's face, before smashing him into the ground and attempting to hold him down there with one hand, and then proceeding to continuously bash his head in with his other hand!

Meanwhile, Faust, still attempting to recover from Ben's initial flurry, was caught off guard when Sebastian also went for the offensive, managing to slice away at parts of his new body, and letting out a pained, inhuman shriek as dark green blood spurted from his wounds, but he would not be beaten so handily.

image.png

FURRGHH!

Quickly opening his mouth, a noxious, green vapor leaving and heading straight for the butler, evidently possessing a highly corrosive nature as the moment some of it came into contact with the ground, it melted away as though it were touched by acid, and likely would end up burning away Sebastian if he weren't careful as well!

ImDB.png

"Hm?"
Sebastian hummed as he noticed the acid breath coming straight from Faust's mouth. Luckily, the butler managed to leap up into the air just in time to avoid the acidic breath, though some of it managed to catch the left side of his suit, its fabric quickly melting away at the touch. Upon landing, Sebastian looked down at his suit and let out a sigh.

BjzhV.png

"This was one of my favorite suits. Such a pity." Sebastian commented as he examiner the rather noticeable hole left in the side of his suit, before suddenly being reminded that he was currently in the middle of an ongoing battle when more of that bad breath came his way, to which he simply leaped up into the air and began scaling the walls to avoid Faust's attacks, throwing knives at his extra appendages as he did so.

@Ver @Crow @Kaykay @Takumi @Alex Azure @Otto @Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Fight​

Taking the opportunity to silently sneak behind Etrigan, Libra would use his staff and strike him on the head in order to get him off Ben.

Healing would come later, it seemed.

In the meantime, following Sebastian's lead, Sumia would shoot arrows at Faust's appendages, hoping to help any way she could.

@Ver @Crow @Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @Alex Azure @Otto @Lucky @Yun Lee@Jeremi @Fight​

Rbqpyc_L.png

image.png

FURRGHH!

"Gah!"

Laservision was surprised by Etrigan's attacks, but thankfully, Libra's attacks got him off. Brute strikes that were able to par. Nevertheless, Laservision unleashed heat vision from his eyes in an attempt to string Etrigan, before a wave of frost breath to freeze him. With the chance to escape, he did just that.

He was well aware that it wouldn't last long, so he needed another plan.

vbxsGT6.jpg

"Astolfo! Libra! Take charge with Etrigan! I'm falling back for a bit!" Laservision says, retreating for now and pondering to himself.

"I cannot fight Etrigan with brute strength alone, and I do not wish to, since he is Constantine's partner... additionally, he seems to have fought Kryptonians before, and thus is prepared for my physiology-based tricks, which, by all honesty, is all I have after he memorizes my fighting style after enough blows, so what if... I help this demon fight his inner demons?"

Laservision smacks the emblem on his belt, allowing for another transformation.

3hOxt1F.jpg

"Pesky Dust!"

While Etrigan was distracted with fighting others, Pesky Dust unleashed his namesake dust upon Etrigan's head, allowing him to enter, manipulate and envision the demon's dreams, whether they be daydreams or nightmares. His ultimate goal was to enter Etrigan's head and meet the inner Etrigan, the Etrigan that had lost control of his body.

"Prrrr~ If Etrigan truly is a good guy being controlled, maybe I can meet the true Etrigan inside his head! PrrrrrAlright, let's smash this Matryoshka doll harder than a bull in a China shop! I have no idea what I just said."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Minerva @Kaykay @Raptor Jesus @Alex Azure @Lucky @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Occupied with Sebastian, the monstrous Faust attempted to burn him away with the full force of his corrosive breath, creating a trail that intended to follow the butler even onto the walls, but was quickly stopped by Sumia's arrows, bellowing in pain as he lurched away, shifting his position before attempting to swing one of his long appendages right at Sumia with the intent of slamming her into the wall like a long rod!

Regardless of whether he was successful or not, he would then refocus his attention onto Sebastian, leaping into the air like a massive insect and following him around the walls, evidently hoping to catch up to him and trample over him, even as stray knives pierced through his body.

Meanwhile, Etrigan grunted in pain when Libra stepped up with a strike to the back of the head, sending him stumbling back, the strike jarring his concentration long enough for Ben to follow up with heat vision and freeze breath, effectively stopping the demon in his tracks, but the hero's hunch was right; it wouldn't hold him for long. And indeed, he broke free from his icy confines with a savage roar. With Ben changing his form into Pesky Dust, the most obvious target now was Libra, whom he leapt toward with a diagonal slash from his sharp claws! Regardless of whether he landed a hit or not, Etrigan let out a loud groan as Pesky Dust attempted to enter his mind, but it would prove to be a difficult process initially, as it seemed Faust's magic was able to resist to a degree.

uh_YKev_A.png

"N-Nnghh... Out, out of my head! Or I will slay you if you dare further tread!"

To this end, while the battle for his mind began, the clash between the two forces in the demon's head elicited a visibly pained expression, before shaking his head and opening his mouth, a bright, scorching fire erupting from his mouth as he sprayed it all about blindly, hoping to hit his enemies with it and subdue them before the dust would be able to take effect.

Last edited:
Occupied with Sebastian, the monstrous Faust attempted to burn him away with the full force of his corrosive breath, creating a trail that intended to follow the butler even onto the walls, but was quickly stopped by Sumia's arrows, bellowing in pain as he lurched away, shifting his position before attempting to swing one of his long appendages right at Sumia with the intent of slamming her into the wall like a long rod!

Regardless of whether he was successful or not, he would then refocus his attention onto Sebastian, leaping into the air like a massive insect and following him around the walls, evidently hoping to catch up to him and trample over him, even as stray knives pierced through his body.

Meanwhile, Etrigan grunted in pain when Libra stepped up with a strike to the back of the head, sending him stumbling back, the strike jarring his concentration long enough for Ben to follow up with heat vision and freeze breath, effectively stopping the demon in his tracks, but the hero's hunch was right; it wouldn't hold him for long. And indeed, he broke free from his icy confines with a savage roar. With Ben changing his form into Pesky Dust, the most obvious target now was Libra, whom he leapt toward with a diagonal slash from his sharp claws! Regardless of whether he landed a hit or not, Etrigan let out a loud groan as Pesky Dust attempted to enter his mind, but it would prove to be a difficult process initially, as it seemed Faust's magic was able to resist to a degree.

uh_YKev_A.png

To this end, while the battle for his mind began, the clash between the two forces in the demon's head elicited a visibly pained expression, before shaking his head and opening his mouth, a bright, scorching fire erupting from his mouth as he sprayed it all about blindly, hoping to hit his enemies with it and subdue them before the dust would be able to take effect.

tumblr_inline_nblr9fOzEv1sz8ftu.jpg

"You're quite the persistent fellow, aren't you?" Sebastian chimed as Faust began chasing him along the walls. Knowing that this game of cat and mouse would go nowhere, Sebastian decided he should try again for a more direct approach.

After slowing down, but not coming to a complete stop, Sebastian would slightly crouch his knees before back flipping into the air, aiming to land on Faust's back. If successful, Sebastian attempt to wrap one arm around Faust's neck to keep him under control. Then, using his free arm, he would attempt to pull out a rather large knife, at least one larger than his regular kitchen knives, and attempt to stab Faust right in the top of his head.

Last edited:

uh_YKev_A.png

"N-Nnghh... Out, out of my head! Or I will slay you if you dare further thread!"

With swift turns and twists in mid-air, Pesky Dust gracefully evaded the burning blaze. It wasn't the most accurately-aimed blaze, so it was not a hard feat for Pesky Dust to accomplish.

zUorcKd.jpg

"So you like playing games, much to my dismay. You're no match for the Ben 10 way!"

Pesky Dust continues to scatter dust, before his eyes briefly glowed purple-pink.

In addition to using his natural abilities, Pesky Dust was using sheer, unfiltered magic - mana manipulation - in an attempt to counter Felix Faust's magic on Etrigan. Sparks of mana began to fly with this tug of war.

Even if for a split second Felix Faust loses control, there was hope...

... Pesky Dust had to get into Etrigan's dreams. He had to meet the true Etrigan that was struggling. He had to enter the metaphorical hole in Felix Faust's spell.

If there wasn't one, he would make one.

"Constantine & Zatanna await your return, your inner ember, it shall burn. An eternal slave to Felix Faust be you can, or you could be an independent Etrigan!"

Man this is so cheesy, especially with Pesky Dust's voice, but I guess talking his language should help... somehow...

@Ver @Yun Lee @Minerva @etcetcetc​

Last edited:

Rbqpyc_L.png

image.png

FURRGHH!

Figuring that the more occupied Faust was, the more his concentration on Etrigan was going to lighten, Grace cast Call Lightning to send a bolt of lightning down on him.

Morte meanwhile had no such inclinations and decided to focus on Etrigan. "You like to spew fire do you? Well take a look and see what my mouth can do!"

uh_YKev_A.png

That was a lot of fire. Morte tried to twist and turn from the flames as he came closer to only to be hit by a stray fire burst that set him aflame. "Aaaah!" He looked like a shooting comet as he flew around the room in a panic.

Reactions: Ver
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back