Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter- MCU

" Oh yeah, I guess we did... but that doesn't leave much. Wait, I have a question. Does anyone remember if the shops in the last towns we were in sold shock arrows? Also, Kaito, who else was in the hot springs earlier besides myself? I kind of barely spent any time in here to know the answer,"
He asked looking at the others.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Alex Azure @Hot Springs

Peter-Amazing

" Maybe it has to do with the fact that he wasn't killed by a traitor but by someone who was pretending to be a traitor,"
he replied.

@Yun Lee

Evening Update-Gerudo/Goron

With all the clues from both cases found, it was finally time for everyone to return to the Bazaar, as it was beginning to get dark out. Dell, as well as the others here, weren’t too happy. “Look guys, this is a shitty situation. We think Ganondorf might have some sort of hitman or something...I don’t fucking know. But what we do know is that none of you guys killed those five out in the desert. But one of you did kill Teruteru. Zelda took notes on both incidents, and we’ll have the same voting process like before. Oh, but Nadeshiko and Ellie...for your own safety, you can't vote. I get the feeling either of you could get hurt even worse by Caster if you do. Hopefully we can figure out who did this one, but with so few clues, it may be impossible.”

“Dell, don’t be so negative!” Margreet smacked his arm lightly. “We can do this!” She sounded the slightest bit doubtful, though...

“Yeah, sure.” He brushed her off. “Anyway...shit, I forgot to do the living arrangements for tonight…”

“It’s okay! Riju is letting all the girls stay in her palace tonight. As for the Gorons, I’m pretty sure they’ll be happy enough for you all to just sleep...wherever. We'll be fine for one night!” Margreet smiled at everyone, taking over the conversation. “Remember, you can stay anywhere you like for the evening (keeping in mind the restrictions on Gerudo Town), but it’ll be easier for women to sleep in Gerudo Town and men in Goron City. You can also explore here, in Kara Kara Bazaar!”

The choice was yours as to where to go. Unfortunately, it seemed as if these murders had caused some serious disruption within the group...but that didn’t mean tonight had to end on a sour note!

...right?

Teruteru was found in the hot springs, a Shock Arrow in his head. The angle it was shot at indicates that it was shot from cliffs above, which require dexterity and stamina to reach. We couldn't find anything else.

The others had all wound up in the ruins across from Gerudo Town, away from the racing grounds. Each person had been killed in different ways: Rex was slashed with a sword, Lyn was impaled with a spear, Nia was bludgeoned with a shield, Darius was sliced with a very unusual weapon, one that caused his body to splatter as he was sliced through. Asher's body was nowhere to be seen, all that showed he was there was his Diamond Circlet.

Thoughts:

-Teruteru's death was very simple and precise. I can't really ascertain more other than this was a no-nonsense murder.

-Even if those five were not killed by Traitors, I can't shake the feeling that there is more to their deaths. They were killed so we could find them, but why?

-And furthermore, what happened to Asher? Why is all that remains his circlet? It seems we're missing a very large piece of the puzzle, something that will reveal who is responsible for this.

Note: You can visit any town you'd like, including ones we've already visited!

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles) - Died! Innocent! SLASHED!
and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles) -Died! Innocent! BLUDGEONED!
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) - Died! Innocent! VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE!
and Teruteru Hanamura(Danganronpa 3) - Murdered! Innocent! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman) - Died! Innocent! DROWNED!
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends) - Died! Innocent! SLICED WIDE OPEN!
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem) - Died! Innocent! IMPALED!

Last edited:
"If that is the case, I will sleep alongside Master in Goron City for the night. Now, let us explore the bazaar, shall we?"

"You know, Master, we've been here four days," Kokkoro says as the two walk through Kara Kara Bazaar, "I miss all our friends back home, but it's great to spend time with the new ones."

Kokkoro ponders.

"Teruteru was a very paranoid person, yet he succumbed to the situation with no evidence of struggling. I wonder if it's someone Teruteru trusts that killed him."

"..."

Like before, Yuuki spoke not a word, only expressing sadness in his face.

"Ah, sorry Master, it's just that the Murder case was important and- alright, let's enjoy ourselves for now, with your friends and with my friends. Our friends."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Hida Tomonatsu @Ver @Siege @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @etcetcetc​

Peter- MCU and Peter- Amazing

" I know that me or the other Peter have shock arrows... but who else has them and is small enough?"
he asked.

"
I am not sure, but we did have one girl at our all guy hot spring and she was surprisingly quite and wasn't in the pool with the rest of us. Maybe whole we were distracted, she killed him with an arrow- but that means the other traitor was at the race area to kill him...." Peter replied, pointing to Wakaba.

"
Are you going to excuse a little girl for just being in the same area?" He asked.

"
We already know that one of the traitors were young. It would make sense, the young are easy to control and manipulate. Think about it, we couldn't find any of them earlier and now we are in the same circumstance," he replied.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Hida Tomonatsu @Ver @Siege @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @etcetcetc

" I know that me or the other Peter have shock arrows... but who else has them and is small enough?"
he asked.

"
I am not sure, but we did have one girl at our all guy hot spring and she was surprisingly quite and wasn't in the pool with the rest of us. Maybe whole we were distracted, she killed him with an arrow- but that means the other traitor was at the race area to kill him...." Peter replied, pointing to Wakaba.

"
Are you going to excuse a little girl for just being in the same area?" He asked.

"
We already know that one of the traitors were young. It would make sense, the young are easy to control and manipulate. Think about it, we couldn't find any of them earlier and now we are in the same circumstance," he replied.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Hida Tomonatsu @Ver @Siege @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @etcetcetc

"You know, the young boy who was in the race is also one who wields Shock Arrows," Kokkoro comments as the Peters spoke. "But I suppose we are looking for someone with a lot of stamina, enough to scale the walls... that's two options on the table. Additionally, I suppose it does make sense that the one who was at the area would know where to go."

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Siege @Ver @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Lucky @Takumi @York @Minerva @etcetcetc​

"I don't think Wakaba being a girl makes her suspicious, man," Kaito said, overhearing the two Peters talking. "Plus, it ain't about size! Look at me, I've got muscles for days, and my training makes me both strong and agile!"

"...th-that doesn't mean I killed anyone, though! No way!"

"And according to this file," Efi said, examining the Sheikah Slate. "There were no Traitors involved in Gerudo Desert. Whatever happened there seems to be something else entirely."

@Lucky @Anyone

---

Kara Kara Bazaar featured a small inn with a tiny arrow shop, as well as three vendors all outside. One sold fruit, the other meat, and the third...uh...you can't tell, really. He's walking around with some weird beetle shaped bag.

@Crow

"I don't think Wakaba being a girl makes her suspicious, man," Kaito said, overhearing the two Peters talking. "Plus, it ain't about size! Look at me, I've got muscles for days, and my training makes me both strong and agile!"

"...th-that doesn't mean I killed anyone, though! No way!"

"And according to this file," Efi said, examining the Sheikah Slate. "There were no Traitors involved in Gerudo Desert. Whatever happened there seems to be something else entirely."

@Lucky @Anyone

---

Kara Kara Bazaar featured a small inn with a tiny arrow shop, as well as three vendors all outside. One sold fruit, the other meat, and the third...uh...you can't tell, really. He's walking around with some weird beetle shaped bag.

@Crow

"Oh dear, it seems that we have already rounded our choices down," Kokkoro comments, "we believe we shall make our votes soon. How about you two?"

Next thing you know, Kokkoro & Yuuki were greeted by a few vendors.

"Well then, Master, let us have a look," Kokkoro says as she looks at the third, strange store by the guy with the beetle bag, while Yuuki browses through the meats & fruits.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

he asked.

"

"

"

"Tongues quick to deny and accuse often belong to serpents."

Just as everyone else was correcting them, Jin couldn't help but find the abruptness of the pair's denial and then accusation rather odd. It especially didn't help their case when they were suddenly adding hearsay and trying to use her behavior at some... all male hot spring? While strange for a girl to be there, it certainly wasn't evidence of her killing someone. Then there was the attempt at adding "leads" of a traitor needing to be young and small, faulty assumptions or traps as the traitors were no doubt picked for variety to keep them from appearing associated.

Then a thought occurred to him, his eyes seeming to burrow holes into the Peters as he remembered the events of a few days before, when they had first met as a group. When he and Kaito had climbed along a stone railing together to slip past a group of goblins... and Peter had paraglided across the river, climbing and jumping easily up the rocky path afterwards to bypass the threat. A difficult task, one that took great stamina and dexterity much like the circumstances of this cruel act would require.

"And serpents ought to do better at hiding their true colors. Peter-san, do you remember when you chose to soar across the river to avoid those goblins when we first met?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Lucky @Ver @Siege @Kaykay @Alex Azure @Takumi @Crow @Kaykay @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Reimu decided to stay at Kara Kara Bazaar, to see if there would be anything that was cheap, and maybe she’ll get a bargain if she tried hassling or something.

Apparently, some had accused Wakaba, that little girl at the spring. While it is strange she was the only girl there. Jin’s words did make sense to her, accusations with no basis is something that doesn’t belong in such a situation. Her mind was set more on the Peter pair now.

“I agree Jin, I believe we should think the situation through and make our decision....Careful. If the Peters are really killers, you’ve become a target, and I believe you don’t want to die again. It’s foolish to assume that just because the last killer was a little girl, that it’ll be this time though, I must agree.”

True, she forgot to vote last time, but now she was fairly sure, and with quite a lot of people choosing their votes, Reimu thought of voting Enu, or the Peters. She wasn’t considering them too much though, Enu was too weak to have that much dexterity, and she was actually alone with one of the Parkers, so they might not be the killers.

Meanwhile, she looked around, and began to walk to the fruit store, she can’t just eat that large big meat, she’s not much of a meat fan anyways.
@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky

With all the clues from both cases found, it was finally time for everyone to return to the Bazaar, as it was beginning to get dark out. Dell, as well as the others here, weren’t too happy. “Look guys, this is a shitty situation. We think Ganondorf might have some sort of hitman or something...I don’t fucking know. But what we do know is that none of you guys killed those five out in the desert. But one of you did kill Teruteru. Zelda took notes on both incidents, and we’ll have the same voting process like before. Oh, but Nadeshiko and Ellie...for your own safety, you can't vote. I get the feeling either of you could get hurt even worse by Caster if you do. Hopefully we can figure out who did this one, but with so few clues, it may be impossible.”

“Dell, don’t be so negative!” Margreet smacked his arm lightly. “We can do this!” She sounded the slightest bit doubtful, though...

“Yeah, sure.” He brushed her off. “Anyway...shit, I forgot to do the living arrangements for tonight…”

“It’s okay! Riju is letting all the girls stay in her palace tonight. As for the Gorons, I’m pretty sure they’ll be happy enough for you all to just sleep...wherever. We'll be fine for one night!” Margreet smiled at everyone, taking over the conversation. “Remember, you can stay anywhere you like for the evening (keeping in mind the restrictions on Gerudo Town), but it’ll be easier for women to sleep in Gerudo Town and men in Goron City. You can also explore here, in Kara Kara Bazaar!”

The choice was yours as to where to go. Unfortunately, it seemed as if these murders had caused some serious disruption within the group...but that didn’t mean tonight had to end on a sour note!

...right?

Teruteru was found in the hot springs, a Shock Arrow in his head. The angle it was shot at indicates that it was shot from cliffs above, which require dexterity and stamina to reach. We couldn't find anything else.

The others had all wound up in the ruins across from Gerudo Town, away from the racing grounds. Each person had been killed in different ways: Rex was slashed with a sword, Lyn was impaled with a spear, Nia was bludgeoned with a shield, Darius was sliced with a very unusual weapon, one that caused his body to splatter as he was sliced through. Asher's body was nowhere to be seen, all that showed he was there was his Diamond Circlet.

Thoughts:

-Teruteru's death was very simple and precise. I can't really ascertain more other than this was a no-nonsense murder.

-Even if those five were not killed by Traitors, I can't shake the feeling that there is more to their deaths. They were killed so we could find them, but why?

-And furthermore, what happened to Asher? Why is all that remains his circlet? It seems we're missing a very large piece of the puzzle, something that will reveal who is responsible for this.

Cast List

@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@York as Enu (RiME)

@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) - Died! Innocent! VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE!

A bunch of people had been killed and all that Fred had to show was four shiny rocks. He looked down at the rocks as the group gathered up and planned what they were going to do next. "Anyone want these? I found them in those huge boulders. They're pretty and all but not sure what I'd do with them."

@Yun Lee @Anyone

Peter- MCU and Peter-Amazing

Peter looked over at Jin. " I'm not agreeing with him though, I don't think that would make sense and yes, I could do my paragliding earlier, but I also didn't want to kill the monsters either," he said.

" Also to be fair, didn't we go down this path before? Wasn't one of the memories us being accused of killing someone and the vote proving us innocent, unless of course, I was misinterpreting that," he replied.

" Wait, Princess Zelda, did anyone examine the corpses at the massacre for their stuff? Maybe the shock arrows that were used were stolen after the person was dead, unless of course no traitor involvement means they weren't there," he replied.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @MelodyMeister

...right?

Thoughts:

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

Shallot had no idea of who could have done this. They needed more clues. For now, he went back to Goron to see the actual sights there. As did Akuma.

@Yun Lee

". . ."

The whirlwind of chaos that followed Shovel Knight's hot spring escapade was hard to follow. Despite that, Shovel Knight kept along with Dell and Kaito as they rushed back-and-forth between the bazaar and the Goron City hot springs to investigate Teruteru's body and collect as much info as they could about the situation. The little knight was uncharacteristically non-hyper-verbal throughout the investigation. Investigations and deductions were never the knight's forte; things were much more simple from where he comes from. Plain, simple evil rises and heroes are born to cast it down.

If only it was that simple here. Treachery is a poison that has no painless cure.

Shovel Knight now stood in the bazaar alongside the rest of the party, counting how many graves he would have to dig this time. He then overheard Kaito's explanation, sighing and waddling over. "Do not worry, Kaito. I believe anyone who was in the hot spring along with us has an alibi. From what I divine from this debacle, the fiend might have been someone who we did not know was among us when we went up. Think, if Teruteru had been up there without our knowing, it's quite possible someone had come to the hot springs of their volition. . .but did not give us any indication of their presence."

Shovel Knight sighed. "I do not know who I will vote for. Perhaps my only concern at the moment is helping with the grave digging. That's. . .what I'm good at, h-hah." He weakly joked in the same tone as a dying puppy.

The Drifter, on the other hand, seemed to have vanished from the racing proceedings soon after he acquired his prize. Quite suspicious, considering he wields Shock Arrows, but it's anyone's guess what the vagabond does when he goes off by himself. As if he had heard of the situation beforehand, the Drifter arrived at the Bazaar, carrying a packed container of Creamy Heart Soup. "Ah, Drifter! What's that you have there?"

CLUNK.

Drifter suddenly went rigid like a corpse, causing the container to fall to the ground as his hands opened. Thankfully, none of it spilled. ". . .Drifter? Friend? What are you. . ." Shovel Knight's voice trailed off once he noticed Drifter's thousand-yard stare locked on to a single person standing behind the knight.

2bb0468148b3e8cceaf1f3c22a3844e0.png

". . .Efi?"

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Anyone

Margreet could answer that. "No one was missing any of their belongings," she said. "That includes Shock Arrows. And I've already checked at other vendors we've visited-no one has sold Shock Arrows to any of us."

The former Agent sighed. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in Gerudo Town. I think I'm in need of a few Noble Pursuits..."

@Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu

---

The fruit vendor sold the following:

Palm Fruit (no added effects): 16 Rupees
Hyrdomelon (heat resistance): 16 Rupees
Mighty Banana (attack increased): 20 Rupees

The meat vendor sold the following:

Roasted Bass (no effect): 23 Rupees
Seared Steak (no effect) 30 Rupees
Lizalfos Tail (for elixirs): 112 Rupees

The unusual man smiles at you.

beedle2.jpg

"Welcome! How may I help you today?"

He has his wares out already.

Arrow (×1): 6 Rupees
Arrow (×10): 45 Rupees
Summerwing Butterfly (for cold resistance elixirs): 10 Rupees
Cold Darner (for heat resistance elixirs): 10 Rupees
Tireless Frog (for stamina increasment elixirs): 100 Rupees

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

Hearing her name, the little girl looked towards the unusual duo and gasped.

"Drifter!!!!"

Jumping off her rock, Efi rushed to The Drifter, not even thinking twice about giving him a huge hug. "How are you? Are you feeling any better? You've been eating lots of Hearty foods, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Goron City was every bit as hot as it had been, only now you were free to enjoy it yourself.

Places of Interest:

Protein Palace: An outside grill shop for buying already cooked foods.

General Store: A place to buy new arrows and stock up on sugar and exclusive Goron Spice.

Clothing Store: A place to buy Armor. Only one set is available, and it's pricey.

Hot Springs: Feel free to enjoy the hot springs...if you can get past it being the murder scene, of course.

Southern Mine: Earn some more jewels through the rock smashing game!

@Siege

...right?

Thoughts:

Cast List

@York as Enu (RiME)

Margreet could answer that. "No one was missing any of their belongings," she said. "That includes Shock Arrows. And I've already checked at other vendors we've visited-no one has sold Shock Arrows to any of us."

The former Agent sighed. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in Gerudo Town. I think I'm in need of a few Noble Pursuits..."

@Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu

---

beedle2.jpg

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

"Drifter!!!!"

Jumping off her rock, Efi rushed to The Drifter, not even thinking twice about giving him a huge hug. "How are you? Are you feeling any better? You've been eating lots of Hearty foods, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Goron City was every bit as hot as it had been, only now you were free to enjoy it yourself.

Places of Interest:

General Store: A place to buy new arrows and stock up on sugar and exclusive Goron Spice.

Clothing Store: A place to buy Armor. Only one set is available, and it's pricey.

Hot Springs: Feel free to enjoy the hot springs...if you can get past it being the murder scene, of course.

@Siege

"Nobody's gotten new arrows, so we're looking for somebody who has shock arrows and is super good at climbing. Hm... I don't have a clue. I'm gonna take a look around town. Maybe a walk will give me some ideas."

And, after a short time walking around Goron City, an idea came to her. One of the Peter Parker's, ("Are they both named Peter? Maybe one was named Paul or something," she thought,) had shock arrows. And although they both looked scrawny, Akane felt like they both were a lot stronger and more agile than they looked. With that in mind, she voted for Peter Parker (MCU).

However, all this murder solving and the sand seal racing had worked up Akane's appetite. Since she was already in Goron City, she decided to check out the Protien Palace.

@Yun Lee

Peter- MCU

" ….." Peter was speechless on the vote for him, mostly because he was certain that they had all had the same memories earlier and hadn't one of their names been mentioned. " I... don't …. like … killing and was accused in one of those five memories," he replied, sadly as he was voted on. He wouldn't be petty and vote for Akane since he didn't think that she did it. " I also don't agree with the other Peter about the little girl doing it."

He frowned and looked over at Enu. " Do you want to race? I need to blow off steam, maybe to the top of the cliffs of the Hot Springs," he said.

@York @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hot Springs

@Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu

---

beedle2.jpg

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

"Drifter!!!!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Places of Interest:

@Siege

Shallot and Akuma figured they might as well see how much their gems sold for. Akuma went to appraise his at the clothing store. Shallot, on the other hand, went to the General Store to appraise his gems.

@Yun Lee

The Protein Palace consisted of an outside grill outside the General Store. Everything smelled pretty good-steak, mushrooms, and bass! Yum!

"Psst! Wanna secret, brother?" The owner whispered. "If you got any meat, fruit, or veggies, they cook right out here on the floor! This place is so hot, it's an all-natural oven!"

@Alex Azure

---

Siege and Akuma found the sane jewel prices no matter where they went:

Amber-30 Rupees
Opal-60 Rupees
Luminous Stone-70 Rupees
Topaz-180 Rupees
Ruby-210 Rupees
Sapphire-260 Rupees
Diamond-500 Rupees

@Siege

Peter- MCU

" ….." Peter was speechless on the vote for him, mostly because he was certain that they had all had the same memories earlier and hadn't one of their names been mentioned. " I... don't …. like … killing and was accused in one of those five memories," he replied, sadly as he was voted on. He wouldn't be petty and vote for Akane since he didn't think that she did it. " I also don't agree with the other Peter about the little girl doing it."

He frowned and looked over at Enu. " Do you want to race? I need to blow off steam, maybe to the top of the cliffs of the Hot Springs," he said.

@York @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Hot Springs

View attachment 2952
"Oh. Right. You were in one of the memories. Along with the Drifter... and Lyndis. Who else had shock arrows then?"

"Kaito... It couldn't be him. Kokkoro is a bit small. Enu... I don't want to vote for him. I suppose there's Wakaba... And we have no clue where Asher is. Are we even sure Asher is dead? That's all the people I can think of. I don't want o vote for any of 'em..."

"..."

"But Kaito was first to discover the body..."

View attachment 2953
Akane's train of thought was interrupted by arriving at the Protien Palace. She didn't have anything to cook on her, so she asked the owner, "How much for some of that steak?"

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back