Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's yours for 30 Rupees, brother!"

@Alex Azure
Akane quickly handed over thirty rupees, leaving her with seventy left and a steak in her hands. She bit into it and a smile grew on her face. "This is great," she said, food still in her mouth.

"What was I doing? Eh, something with Kaito. Maybe he wants some steak?"

Akane went to find Kaito and offerred to share some of her steak with him, despite the fact that she had already taken a bite out of one end.

@Yun Lee

Margreet could answer that. "No one was missing any of their belongings," she said. "That includes Shock Arrows. And I've already checked at other vendors we've visited-no one has sold Shock Arrows to any of us."

The former Agent sighed. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in Gerudo Town. I think I'm in need of a few Noble Pursuits..."

@Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu

---

The fruit vendor sold the following:

Palm Fruit (no added effects): 16 Rupees
Hyrdomelon (heat resistance): 16 Rupees
Mighty Banana (attack increased): 20 Rupees

The meat vendor sold the following:

Roasted Bass (no effect): 23 Rupees
Seared Steak (no effect) 30 Rupees
Lizalfos Tail (for elixirs): 112 Rupees

The unusual man smiles at you.

beedle2.jpg

"Welcome! How may I help you today?"

He has his wares out already.

Arrow (×1): 6 Rupees
Arrow (×10): 45 Rupees
Summerwing Butterfly (for cold resistance elixirs): 10 Rupees
Cold Darner (for heat resistance elixirs): 10 Rupees
Tireless Frog (for stamina increasment elixirs): 100 Rupees

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

Hearing her name, the little girl looked towards the unusual duo and gasped.

"Drifter!!!!"

Jumping off her rock, Efi rushed to The Drifter, not even thinking twice about giving him a huge hug. "How are you? Are you feeling any better? You've been eating lots of Hearty foods, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Goron City was every bit as hot as it had been, only now you were free to enjoy it yourself.

Places of Interest:

Protein Palace: An outside grill shop for buying already cooked foods.

General Store: A place to buy new arrows and stock up on sugar and exclusive Goron Spice.

Clothing Store: A place to buy Armor. Only one set is available, and it's pricey.

Hot Springs: Feel free to enjoy the hot springs...if you can get past it being the murder scene, of course.

Southern Mine: Earn some more jewels through the rock smashing game!

@Siege

Yuuki wanted to be silent for a bit, but then shakes his head and decides to speak up.

"You sell them, but do you buy Lizalfos Tail here, we got a black one, second toughest of them all."

He glances at Kokkoro, who was at the other store, as she prepares to toss him the black Lizalfos tail.

"The Summerwing Butterfly & the Cold Darner... which should I get?" Kokkoro ponders. "Maybe both. One of each."

@Yun Lee

Margreet could answer that. "No one was missing any of their belongings," she said. "That includes Shock Arrows. And I've already checked at other vendors we've visited-no one has sold Shock Arrows to any of us."

The former Agent sighed. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in Gerudo Town. I think I'm in need of a few Noble Pursuits..."

@Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu

---

beedle2.jpg

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

"Drifter!!!!"

Jumping off her rock, Efi rushed to The Drifter, not even thinking twice about giving him a huge hug. "How are you? Are you feeling any better? You've been eating lots of Hearty foods, right?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Goron City was every bit as hot as it had been, only now you were free to enjoy it yourself.

Places of Interest:

General Store: A place to buy new arrows and stock up on sugar and exclusive Goron Spice.

Clothing Store: A place to buy Armor. Only one set is available, and it's pricey.

Hot Springs: Feel free to enjoy the hot springs...if you can get past it being the murder scene, of course.

@Siege

"W-woah!" Shovel Knight barely managed to stumble out of the way as Efi shot past him like a rocket. The Drifter didn't even hesitate to open his arms, accepting the hug with as much strength as he had left. It was the warm touch that his heart so desperately needed. The tight hug unintentionally caused a few hoarse coughs to escape the Drifter's lips, which ended up being the answer to the young prodigy's question.

"No, I haven't had the chance to, with *cough* everything that's *cough* happened so far. I've been so busy. So tired."

As Efi hugged him, the yearning vagabond could feel the distant memories piece themselves together in his mind. This was only the second he's seen this little girl - the first time he's seen her in real life, in fact - and yet it's like he was meeting an old friend. A friend that he had thought was dead for a very long time.

A brief warmth amidst the smoldering pain in his chest.

It felt nice for once.

"How are you alive? I thought you'd. . I-I don't know how I let- *cough* *cough*" He sputtered out words alongside the coughs, trying to formulate a proper reaction.

@Yun Lee

Peter- MCU and Peter-Amazing

Peter looked over at Jin. " I'm not agreeing with him though, I don't think that would make sense and yes, I could do my paragliding earlier, but I also didn't want to kill the monsters either," he said.

" Also to be fair, didn't we go down this path before? Wasn't one of the memories us being accused of killing someone and the vote proving us innocent, unless of course, I was misinterpreting that," he replied.

" Wait, Princess Zelda, did anyone examine the corpses at the massacre for their stuff? Maybe the shock arrows that were used were stolen after the person was dead, unless of course no traitor involvement means they weren't there," he replied.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @MelodyMeister

"Jin wasn't present for those memories, so he likely doesn't know what you're talking about exactly." Azel brought up, thinking over what was found so far. If it wasn't a traitor that had killed those in the desert, then who, or what, did it? Perhaps some monster? "You were suspected though, yes." he added, placing his hands on his hips for a moment.

"Either way, before we go on accusing others thinking over the clues found and over who you plan on voting for carefully is key." he explained. They were right the first time in finding the traitors, and hopefully they could once more before their three days were up.

@Lucky @Hida Tomonatsu

---

beedle2.jpg

@Crow @MelodyMeister

---

"Drifter!!!!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Places of Interest:

@Siege

Azel nodded to Margreet as she spoke of heading back to Gerudo Town, before turning back to Jin. "You've missed quite a bit since your death, friend."

Silque meanwhile, headed back to Gerudo Town to have a look around.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Others

Akane would find Kaito at the hot springs, over by where Teruteru's body had been found.

"..."

@Alex Azure

---

The vendor looked at the tail. "I'll buy 'em for 35 Rupees. You're better off selling me an elixir, or making an elixir of your own with it."

Meanwhile, Beedle handed Kokkoro the bugs. "Thank you! Anything else?"

@Crow

---

Efi pulled away, frowning as she heard him cough. "Well...we have time to rest now. Want to sit down?" She picked up the container of soup. "You could eat this as you do."

As be questioned her, she smiled sadly. "I don't really remember what happened yet...how I got killed, or why. But I also can't explain how I'm still alive, either. By all logic, it should be impossible! But...I woke up on an island as if nothing had happened to me."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Gerudo Town was busier now, as the races had ended. There was now plenty to do.

Places of Interest:

The Marketplace: A large outdoor shopping center where you can buy cooked meat, fruit, mushrooms, grains, and arrows.

Starlight Memories: A place where, with a gemstone and some cash, you can get accessories that will also double as armor.

The Noble Canteen: A bar for older vai to purchase Noble Pursuits. You must be of legal drinking age, though.

Ashai's Cooking Class: Learn to win the heart of your beloved by cooking something delicious!

Hotel Oasis: You can get an exclusive spa treatment here, the greatest in all Hyrule.

@Takumi

The vendor looked at the tail. "I'll buy 'em for 35 Rupees. You're better off selling me an elixir, or making an elixir of your own with it."

@Crow

"I will return later, thank you," Yuuki said, "I have decisions to make."

"Have a good day, Mister," Kokkoro waves a goodbye.

The two gathered and discussed things.

"Let us vote, lest we forget, Master."

Yuuki, mildly distraught, nods as Kokkoro inserts the name Nogi Wakaba. That was the two's vote.

"It's just that... she's our friend, so was Nadeshiko. I'm certain she'll come clean once revealed. Master, I'm not saying that Lady Wakaba is a bad person."

The two decide to head to Goron City, particularly the Mines. But before they did, they dropped by the Clothing Store to meet up with an ally.

"Akuma," Yuuki speaks up, "yesterday's Guardian mission, do you still wish to do it, we can bring friends."

"I wish we could've done this together, Master, but..."

Yuuki places a palm on Kokkoro and gives a thumbs up.

"Very well then, I will stay and mine. Gather your friends then. Though, I am a bit worried about the dangers of this mission."

@Siege @Yun Lee

Akane would find Kaito at the hot springs, over by where Teruteru's body had been found.

"..."

@Alex Azure

---

@Crow

---

Efi pulled away, frowning as she heard him cough. "Well...we have time to rest now. Want to sit down?" She picked up the container of soup. "You could eat this as you do."

As be questioned her, she smiled sadly. "I don't really remember what happened yet...how I got killed, or why. But I also can't explain how I'm still alive, either. By all logic, it should be impossible! But...I woke up on an island as if nothing had happened to me."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Places of Interest:

The Marketplace: A large outdoor shopping center where you can buy cooked meat, fruit, mushrooms, grains, and arrows.

Starlight Memories: A place where, with a gemstone and some cash, you can get accessories that will also double as armor.

The Noble Canteen: A bar for older vai to purchase Noble Pursuits. You must be of legal drinking age, though.

Ashai's Cooking Class: Learn to win the heart of your beloved by cooking something delicious!

Hotel Oasis: You can get an exclusive spa treatment here, the greatest in all Hyrule.

@Takumi

"Kaito-kun... What exactly happened when you found Teruteru?"

@Yun Lee

"What exactly happened? I felt soneone spying on us in the hot springs, so I decided to find them, and when I got there...I found Teruteru dead."

He paused.

"Akane...you don't think I did this, do you? Come on! Why the fuck would I kill my own senpai in cold blood like that?! Just because I got Shock Arrows, I'm good with a bow, and can climb with no problems..."

"..."

"...I'm not helping my case here. But still! No way would I kill anyone here, especially not one of my own upperclassmen!"

@Alex Azure

---

There were Stone Smashers available for use, and small, medium, and large rocks. (Rock size=riddle difficulty).

@Crow

"What exactly happened? I felt soneone spying on us in the hot springs, so I decided to find them, and when I got there...I found Teruteru dead."

He paused.

"Akane...you don't think I did this, do you? Come on! Why the fuck would I kill my own senpai in cold blood like that?! Just because I got Shock Arrows, I'm good with a bow, and can climb with no problems..."

"..."

"...I'm not helping my case here. But still! No way would I kill anyone here, especially not one of my own upperclassmen!"

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2957
"Huh? No, of course not! I would never suspect you!"

View attachment 2958
"But most of the other people with Shock Arrows are either dead, innocent, or they were at Gerudo Town with me. The only other person I can think of is Wakaba."

View attachment 2959
"But other people went to the hot springs with you, right? You have an alibi! So it has to be Wakaba."

Akane changed her vote to Wakaba, hoping that dear Kaito isn't the traitor.

@Yun Lee

Zelda, meanwhile, led Margreet and the others to the site of what she dubbed the 'massacre,' which were a large set of ruins opposite the direction of the racing grounds.

"This...this slaughter went on without our knowing, while we were all racing around..." Zelda shuddered. "It's so horrible!"

There were four bodies around the ruins. Lyndis, Darius, Nia, and Rex...but where was Asher?

"I found this circlet right here," Zelda said, walking to an area of the ruins. "By the time I found it, it had been partially buried in the sand. I...I don't know where the body is. I couldn't find it anywhere."

"How odd..." Margreet looked over the scene, noticeably pale. "I...we should see if there's any evidence on the bodies. I'd chalk this up to Caster in a heartbeat, but he's not the kidnapping type...and I doubt the Yiga Clan would let a valuable trinket like that circlet go to waste."
"The only weapons given as prizes were scimitars and Bomb Arrows," Zelda said. "But Yuuki, though your logic is rather sound, I don't believe these weapons are anything like what we have. This sword wound on Rex is different than any other blade, including a scimitar. Like you said, that spear has no circular hole on it, Nia's wound is more ambiguous, but most all shields we have among us would do additional damage, and that cut on Darius...that is nothing I've ever seen."

"You're not suggesting that...this was done by someone completely different, do you?" Margreet was stunned.

"Yes. I think it was all done by the same person, too. This was methodical. Each weapon used only once, each person killed one at a time..." Zelda looked to the brunette woman. "Margreet, how many memories can you unlock right now?"

"I...oh!" Margreet gasped. "Only one..."

"Just like I thought. Only one person was killed by a Traitor...and I believe it was Teruteru. But who could have killed these four-or five-I have no idea."
"Then there might be someone else after us as well or the traitors have outside support." Grievous suggested.

Evening Update-Gerudo/Goron

With all the clues from both cases found, it was finally time for everyone to return to the Bazaar, as it was beginning to get dark out. Dell, as well as the others here, weren’t too happy. “Look guys, this is a shitty situation. We think Ganondorf might have some sort of hitman or something...I don’t fucking know. But what we do know is that none of you guys killed those five out in the desert. But one of you did kill Teruteru. Zelda took notes on both incidents, and we’ll have the same voting process like before. Oh, but Nadeshiko and Ellie...for your own safety, you can't vote. I get the feeling either of you could get hurt even worse by Caster if you do. Hopefully we can figure out who did this one, but with so few clues, it may be impossible.”

“Dell, don’t be so negative!” Margreet smacked his arm lightly. “We can do this!” She sounded the slightest bit doubtful, though...

“Yeah, sure.” He brushed her off. “Anyway...shit, I forgot to do the living arrangements for tonight…”

“It’s okay! Riju is letting all the girls stay in her palace tonight. As for the Gorons, I’m pretty sure they’ll be happy enough for you all to just sleep...wherever. We'll be fine for one night!” Margreet smiled at everyone, taking over the conversation. “Remember, you can stay anywhere you like for the evening (keeping in mind the restrictions on Gerudo Town), but it’ll be easier for women to sleep in Gerudo Town and men in Goron City. You can also explore here, in Kara Kara Bazaar!”

The choice was yours as to where to go. Unfortunately, it seemed as if these murders had caused some serious disruption within the group...but that didn’t mean tonight had to end on a sour note!

...right?

Teruteru was found in the hot springs, a Shock Arrow in his head. The angle it was shot at indicates that it was shot from cliffs above, which require dexterity and stamina to reach. We couldn't find anything else.

The others had all wound up in the ruins across from Gerudo Town, away from the racing grounds. Each person had been killed in different ways: Rex was slashed with a sword, Lyn was impaled with a spear, Nia was bludgeoned with a shield, Darius was sliced with a very unusual weapon, one that caused his body to splatter as he was sliced through. Asher's body was nowhere to be seen, all that showed he was there was his Diamond Circlet.

Thoughts:

-Teruteru's death was very simple and precise. I can't really ascertain more other than this was a no-nonsense murder.

-Even if those five were not killed by Traitors, I can't shake the feeling that there is more to their deaths. They were killed so we could find them, but why?

-And furthermore, what happened to Asher? Why is all that remains his circlet? It seems we're missing a very large piece of the puzzle, something that will reveal who is responsible for this.

Note: You can visit any town you'd like, including ones we've already visited!

Cast List

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma(Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles) - Died! Innocent! SLASHED!
and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles) -Died! Innocent! BLUDGEONED!
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) - Died! Innocent! VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE!
and Teruteru Hanamura(Danganronpa 3) - Murdered! Innocent! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman) - Died! Innocent! DROWNED!
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends) - Died! Innocent! SLICED WIDE OPEN!
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem) - Died! Innocent! IMPALED!
Another hitman? That's going to proof difficult for the group, though 47 could help a hand here as he was a hitman himself. Yet, he didn't see the scene so he couldn't give an answer on it nor could he find out how it happened. Going alone was now proving too dangerous. For now, both Grievous and 47 went to Goron City to sell their obtained items.

"I will return later, thank you," Yuuki said, "I have decisions to make."

"Have a good day, Mister," Kokkoro waves a goodbye.

The two gathered and discussed things.

"Let us vote, lest we forget, Master."

Yuuki, mildly distraught, nods as Kokkoro inserts the name Nogi Wakaba. That was the two's vote.

"It's just that... she's our friend, so was Nadeshiko. I'm certain she'll come clean once revealed. Master, I'm not saying that Lady Wakaba is a bad person."

The two decide to head to Goron City, particularly the Mines. But before they did, they dropped by the Clothing Store to meet up with an ally.

"Akuma," Yuuki speaks up, "yesterday's Guardian mission, do you still wish to do it, we can bring friends."

"I wish we could've done this together, Master, but..."

Yuuki places a palm on Kokkoro and gives a thumbs up.

"Very well then, I will stay and mine. Gather your friends then. Though, I am a bit worried about the dangers of this mission."

@Siege @Yun Lee

"What about the guardian mission?" Shallot said as he and Akuma sold their gems. This gave Akuma 1,150 Rupees, while Shallot gained 680, bringing his total Rupee count to 740.

"We didn't tell you about it. There was a man who gave us a down payment of 100 Rupees to slay Guardians for him. He'd pay us the rest once we finished the task. Do you wish to help us?" Akuma asked Shallot.

"Sure." Shallot said.

@Yun Lee @Crow

Kaito was still dubious on Wakaba. "Peter said her, too! Man, but she went to the hot springs with all of us! And she told us this story about how messed up her home is! There's no way a girl like her could do something like that! Even with all she's been through, she's still a kid!"

Kaito covered his eyes with his palms and threw his head back. "Dammit! Why is this so messed up?!" Just then, four days worth of stress and rage bubbled up, and the hotblooded astronaut was now boiling over, and words flooded out of his mouth.

"When I started my training, it...it all seemed so...so cool, you know? Exploring different worlds, stopping bad guys from causing trouble, saving people, becoming a hero..."

"But you know what I got instead? I got this! I got the knowledge that the first time around, I screwed up. I couldn't help anyone. And then we wake up a year later, and it turns out that a guy I thought was a good guy got murdered by...by a kid! A nice kid! And she's so horrified and guilty that she tries to kill herself, then that damned clown comes and stabs her, and now...now not only is my own senpai dead, but five others! Five! And we can't do anything about them! They're gone, and we may never find who did it!"

"These are good people! We work together, we bond...I shared food with you guys, with Ellie...we all got closer in the hot springs..."

He finally seemed to calm down, looking down at the spot where Teruteru's body had been. He had nothing more to say.

@Alex Azure

---

Agent 47 earned 280 Rupees, while Grievous earned 215 Rupees.

Shallot earned 680 Rupeez, while Akuma earned 1,115 Rupees.

@Donder172 @Siege

"Jin wasn't present for those memories, so he likely doesn't know what you're talking about exactly." Azel brought up, thinking over what was found so far. If it wasn't a traitor that had killed those in the desert, then who, or what, did it? Perhaps some monster? "You were suspected though, yes." he added, placing his hands on his hips for a moment.

"Either way, before we go on accusing others thinking over the clues found and over who you plan on voting for carefully is key." he explained. They were right the first time in finding the traitors, and hopefully they could once more before their three days were up.

Azel nodded to Margreet as she spoke of heading back to Gerudo Town, before turning back to Jin. "You've missed quite a bit since your death, friend."

Silque meanwhile, headed back to Gerudo Town to have a look around.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Others
"Apparently so, if this is the state of things," For as much as the assertion that a memory confirmed their innocence, Jin still had very little faith in either of the two Peters who had thrown willy-nilly accusations and unfounded leads into the investigation. Glaring at them a few moments longer, the ronin sighed and simply turned to regard Azel with his full attention, annoyance clear in his expression, "Was the vote for my killer like this as well?"

@Takumi

"Actually, that case was rather different," Zelda said, overhearing the conversation. "I was on a boat with some others, and Teruteru accused Ellie of having done the deed. Others on the boat agreed, and we found that Ellie was a Traitor, but wasn't your killer." She paused, voice a little softer. "We did, however...see Nadeshiko in Ellie's memory, and...she was the one." Quickly Zelda added, "She acted out of fear of Ganondorf, and he made sure to punish her rather cruelly for it. Please...be upset, you have every right to, but...don't hold it against her. She..." Zelda trailed off momentarily. Something had struck a chord within her. "She's just a child in an unfair situation. That's all."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi

"..."

@Alex Azure

---

@Crow

---

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

---

Places of Interest:

@Takumi

The Drifter nodded, sitting down on whatever was nearby and graciously accepting the container of Creamy Heart Soup that he had dropped. He recalled the Gerudo saying that this soup is best shared with a significant other - it'll swiftly snatch the heart of whomever you wish to make yours.

That description meant nothing to the stoic Drifter, it seems. He popped open the container and gripped the small metal ladle within the soup. It was still warm, thankfully. He'd withdraw a spoonful of the Creamy Heart Soup and pulled down the bandana covering the lower half of his face, barely revealing his lips.

The soup was indeed creamy and quite delicious, and it went down the pipes smoothly. It certainly helped to alleviate that soar throat, if only a little bit.

The Drifter looked back up at Efi. "I see. Does that mean everyone else who died. . .?"

@Yun Lee

"Actually, that case was rather different," Zelda said, overhearing the conversation. "I was on a boat with some others, and Teruteru accused Ellie of having done the deed. Others on the boat agreed, and we found that Ellie was a Traitor, but wasn't your killer." She paused, voice a little softer. "We did, however...see Nadeshiko in Ellie's memory, and...she was the one." Quickly Zelda added, "She acted out of fear of Ganondorf, and he made sure to punish her rather cruelly for it. Please...be upset, you have every right to, but...don't hold it against her. She..." Zelda trailed off momentarily. Something had struck a chord within her. "She's just a child in an unfair situation. That's all."

@Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi
Jin cocked a brow at the explanation, mulling over the details in his mind for a few moments. Afterwards, he shook his head with a shrug, his tone somber as he replied, "The victim has no part to play in determining punishment; only the magistrates as the impartial observers may do so. As those who pursued the case, you decided punishment and thus, the matter is settled."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

View attachment 2957
"Huh? No, of course not! I would never suspect you!"

View attachment 2958
"But most of the other people with Shock Arrows are either dead, innocent, or they were at Gerudo Town with me. The only other person I can think of is Wakaba."

View attachment 2959
"But other people went to the hot springs with you, right? You have an alibi! So it has to be Wakaba."

Akane changed her vote to Wakaba, hoping that dear Kaito isn't the traitor.

@Yun Lee
Kaito was still dubious on Wakaba. "Peter said her, too! Man, but she went to the hot springs with all of us! And she told us this story about how messed up her home is! There's no way a girl like her could do something like that! Even with all she's been through, she's still a kid!"

Kaito covered his eyes with his palms and threw his head back. "Dammit! Why is this so messed up?!" Just then, four days worth of stress and rage bubbled up, and the hotblooded astronaut was now boiling over, and words flooded out of his mouth.

"When I started my training, it...it all seemed so...so cool, you know? Exploring different worlds, stopping bad guys from causing trouble, saving people, becoming a hero..."

"But you know what I got instead? I got this! I got the knowledge that the first time around, I screwed up. I couldn't help anyone. And then we wake up a year later, and it turns out that a guy I thought was a good guy got murdered by...by a kid! A nice kid! And she's so horrified and guilty that she tries to kill herself, then that damned clown comes and stabs her, and now...now not only is my own senpai dead, but five others! Five! And we can't do anything about them! They're gone, and we may never find who did it!"

"These are good people! We work together, we bond...I shared food with you guys, with Ellie...we all got closer in the hot springs..."

He finally seemed to calm down, looking down at the spot where Teruteru's body had been. He had nothing more to say.

@Alex Azure

Wakaba Nogi had gone to neither Gerudo nor Goron just yet. Sitting crouched behind a rock, she only continued to stare at the dead chef's body. She, like a few of the other suspects, had just been sitting around this very area. And just after retelling her story about her failure as a hero, her failure to protect anyone, someone else died right where she was. Reminders of her powerlessness were inescapable even in other worlds, apparently.

She remained silent as the two who knew the chef discussed the matter. Given the tools of death were the exact kind of arrows she used, she couldn't exactly blame Akane or Peter for blaming her. Peter must have been innocent due to the visions they'd had, Kaito was in the hot spring, and the others were in Gerudo. She was in the hot spring as well, but she couldn't blame people in Gerudo for not knowing that either.

As Kaito began to fall silent like he had before Akane arrived, Wakaba sighed quietly. She couldn't just sit there forever. It was her turn to contribute. She stood up, making her presence known.

"Thing like why this is so messed up, why all of this is happening, who killed your senpai, we might not be able to find out alone. However, if we put our heads together, I think we might be able to figure something out," she declared, looking stern but confident. "One thing we seem to know is that all of us have an alibi. Kaito, Peter, and I were all at this very clothed hot spring, strange as such a thing might be. Enu and Kokkoro must have been in Gerudo, as I didn't see them in Goron. If we all have an alibi, that means either the time of death is different from when we all have our alibis, or someone stole one of our shock arrows while we were in the hot spring."

She placed a finger on her forehead, thinking things through.

"Whichever it was, that leaves us without any serious evidence about who did it. However, I'm inclined to believe the former. I can't believe we would miss both the stealing and firing of our arrows, even if we were a little bit relaxed at the time. In that case, who would benefit the most from making the kill look like it was someone at the hot spring? It'd be one of the people at Gerudo."

That left them with either Enu or Kokkoro.

"Yuuki-san was with Jin-san when he was killed, but that ended up being Nadeshiko. So if we were to assume it wasn't his partner, Kokkoro, either, then it must have been Enu...right?"

It was honestly a bit suspicious that Yuuki had been there and only one person had been caught for Jin's murder, but Wakaba didn't want to vote the two she considered friends up.

With that, she voted for Enu.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee

Kokkoro chose a large rock.

It's shorter than the rest, but when you're happy, you raise it up like it's the best. What is it?

Though grateful for an alternative to Wakaba, the idea that Enu would also be a culprit also concerned Kaito deeply. "You mean, my sidekick? No way! Why would he do this? C-Could he even climb that cliff?" It seemed that Kaito was still having a hard time believing that anyone could do this.

@Kaykay @Alex Azure

@Alex Azure

View attachment 2961
"Kaito..."

"I know how you feel."

View attachment 2962
"This isn't my first murder game, and I'm not talking about what happened a year ago."

"Awhile back, my classmates and I ended up on the Killing School Trip, a game where we were motivated to kill each other and had to hold class trials to find the real killer. It was masterminded by someone else you could call your senpai..."

latest

"Junko Enoshima."

"You don't remember the Tragedy, and to be honest I don't remember you at Hope's Peak. You must have gone exploring other worlds before it happened. Junko Enoshima of the 78th Class manipulated my classmates and me into spreading despair across the whole world. We committed all kinds of atrocities against our will. These people at the Future Foundation tried to help us, but Junko ended up turning what should have been our therapy into a killing game."

"It was awful, watching your back and suspecting your classmates for murder. Every time a murder happen, a class trial discovered the killer. All we got in return was another death as the killer got executed. People we never expected ended up causing horrible, horrible deaths. It was hard to find hope. Even Teruteru committed murder. He was the first one to do so."

View attachment 2962
"So, this is the second time I've seen Teruteru's dead body."

"Luckily, that killing game was all just a computer simulation or something. I don't really understand it, but I was able to get all my classmates back alive and well, aside from Class Rep Nanami. Now Teruteru, too."

View attachment 2964
"I hate Enoshima for what happened. I wanna punch her right in the goddamn mouth for everything she did, but it won't do anything now. She's already dead. I could hate myself and my classmates for what happened over the past few years, but I don't. I was just happy to see everyone again."

"Plus, if we give in to despair now, Enoshima still wins."

View attachment 2961
"Now there's a new mastermind, and we can't let him win. If we start hating each other, Ganon wins. Even if the killer was you, I wouldn't hate you. If it turns out to be Wakaba, or Korokko, or Enu, I still wouldn't hate them. But we do gotta figure this out. It might be somebody we don't expect. Wakaba was here. She had shock arrows. She could probably climb the cliff. It makes the most sense. Whatever Ganon has done to make the Traitors betray us, it isn't her fault. We need to check somebody."

"Maybe you need some time to calm down and think. A good meal usually does that for me. Sometimes a good run. Why don't we go grab some ingredients and I'll make you something? I'm no Ultimate Chef, but I can try."

Wakaba Nogi had gone to neither Gerudo nor Goron just yet. Sitting crouched behind a rock, she only continued to stare at the dead chef's body. She, like a few of the other suspects, had just been sitting around this very area. And just after retelling her story about her failure as a hero, her failure to protect anyone, someone else died right where she was. Reminders of her powerlessness were inescapable even in other worlds, apparently.

She remained silent as the two who knew the chef discussed the matter. Given the tools of death were the exact kind of arrows she used, she couldn't exactly blame Akane or Peter for blaming her. Peter must have been innocent due to the visions they'd had, Kaito was in the hot spring, and the others were in Gerudo. She was in the hot spring as well, but she couldn't blame people in Gerudo for not knowing that either.

As Kaito began to fall silent like he had before Akane arrived, Wakaba sighed quietly. She couldn't just sit there forever. It was her turn to contribute. She stood up, making her presence known.

"Thing like why this is so messed up, why all of this is happening, who killed your senpai, we might not be able to find out alone. However, if we put our heads together, I think we might be able to figure something out," she declared, looking stern but confident. "One thing we seem to know is that all of us have an alibi. Kaito, Peter, and I were all at this very clothed hot spring, strange as such a thing might be. Enu and Kokkoro must have been in Gerudo, as I didn't see them in Goron. If we all have an alibi, that means either the time of death is different from when we all have our alibis, or someone stole one of our shock arrows while we were in the hot spring."

She placed a finger on her forehead, thinking things through.

"Whichever it was, that leaves us without any serious evidence about who did it. However, I'm inclined to believe the former. I can't believe we would miss both the stealing and firing of our arrows, even if we were a little bit relaxed at the time. In that case, who would benefit the most from making the kill look like it was someone at the hot spring? It'd be one of the people at Gerudo."

That left them with either Enu or Kokkoro.

"Yuuki-san was with Jin-san when he was killed, but that ended up being Nadeshiko. So if we were to assume it wasn't his partner, Kokkoro, either, then it must have been Enu...right?"

It was honestly a bit suspicious that Yuuki had been there and only one person had been caught for Jin's murder, but Wakaba didn't want to vote the two she considered friends up.

With that, she voted for Enu.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee
Kokkoro chose a large rock.

It's shorter than the rest, but when you're happy, you raise it up like it's the best. What is it?

Though grateful for an alternative to Wakaba, the idea that Enu would also be a culprit also concerned Kaito deeply. "You mean, my sidekick? No way! Why would he do this? C-Could he even climb that cliff?" It seemed that Kaito was still having a hard time believing that anyone could do this.

@Kaykay @Alex Azure

"You do have a point there. I never heard from Enu after the Sand Seal race. However, wouldn't Enu need one of the Fireproof potion things to not burn up?I only remember Zelda handing them out before we all went to talk with the new champions and after the murders happened so everyone could investigate. Could Enu have even gotten here to commit the crime? I don't think so. My vote's staying on you for now. Sorry, Wakaba."

@Yun Lee @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back