Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaito was still unsure, but fearing the worst was gonna get him nowhere. "Yeah, knowing Maki, she probably tried to go wherever the fewest number of folks went. This place clearly ain't it." He paused, sniffing the air. "You guys smell that? Smells like...steak?"

If the group was to look further up ahead, two blue goblins seemed to be sitting by a fire, cooking a huge slab of meat. "...Anybody hungry?"

@Lucky @Otto @Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi @Siege @Minerva @Crow @East

---

Once up over the cliffs, The Drifter would find himself on a nice grassy clearing, with a few mountains and cliffs bordering it all. According to the map, there was a road further along this way which, coincidentally enough, would be near where the East group would be heading. It would involve going forward to get there, past what looked like very unusual ruins.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Krieg @North

---

"Believe me, I hate fighting. Course, I'm not exactly good at it-I wasn't built for that kind of stuff." They continued on down the road, before being stopped by the sobbing guy before them. Dell took a very deep breath. "Calm down, bucko. The only beasts we're gonna see on this road are horses. Even then, they're more scared of us than we are of them." He eyed the chef for a moment. "...maybe."

@Takumi @Siege @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

---

"Feel free to use that raft," Magda said, seeming eager to get these people as far away from her garden as possible. "They're sturdy, so all of you could fit, especially with so many children with you." Reckless little things, those were.

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @/West​

Kaito was still unsure, but fearing the worst was gonna get him nowhere. "Yeah, knowing Maki, she probably tried to go wherever the fewest number of folks went. This place clearly ain't it." He paused, sniffing the air. "You guys smell that? Smells like...steak?"

If the group was to look further up ahead, two blue goblins seemed to be sitting by a fire, cooking a huge slab of meat. "...Anybody hungry?"

---

Once up over the cliffs, The Drifter would find himself on a nice grassy clearing, with a few mountains and cliffs bordering it all. According to the map, there was a road further along this way which, coincidentally enough, would be near where the East group would be heading. It would involve going forward to get there, past what looked like very unusual ruins.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Krieg @North

---

"Believe me, I hate fighting. Course, I'm not exactly good at it-I wasn't built for that kind of stuff." They continued on down the road, before being stopped by the sobbing guy before them. Dell took a very deep breath. "Calm down, bucko. The only beasts we're gonna see on this road are horses. Even then, they're more scared of us than we are of them." He eyed the chef for a moment. "...maybe."

---

"Feel free to use that raft," Magda said, seeming eager to get these people as far away from her garden as possible. "They're sturdy, so all of you could fit, especially with so many children with you." Reckless little things, those were.

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @/West​
"Not particularly, no. Especially when we have business to attend to," A stoic lie as Jin could feel the hunger in his stomach from traveling so long without resting or eating to save money before coming here. He knew they didn't have time to waste; whoever were meant to be their allies awaited their arrival in the village, and their union was the first step in finding their ways back home. His voice was low as he glanced to the others, a hand moving to unsling his bow as a precaution, "We should attempt to slip past if possible. No need to waste our strength here against them if we do not need to."

@Lucky @Otto @Yun Lee @Takumi @Siege @Minerva @Crow @East​

"Well, that's pretty." Fred said looking over to the waterfall. "At least there's food if er need it. Got to be quick with your hands though so they don't escape," Seemed like Fred had other priorities, or his stomach at least.

As the group looked over the area they could hear a girls voice coming from in front of them. "Oh there you slowpokes are!" A girl with blond hair and dressed in green came into view. "Or I figure you guys are the guys the voice was talking about."

Fred inspected the girl for a moment before responding. She seemed to be about Pebbles age, a few years give or take. "Yeah...you lost from home too?"

"Sure am!" She responded quite cheerfully.

HW_Linkle_Portrait_4.png

"Name's Linkle! I'm a hero so you're lucky you ended up with me!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Krieg @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @North

Slotting her Sheikah Slate away on her belt, Nia threw Linkle a sidelong glance as the self-proclaimed hero made her boisterous introduction. "We're lucky, eh?" Nia weakly chortled, "If ya say so, 'hero'," Nia brushed past Linkle wearing a snide grin.

"Don't worry, she warms up to ya after a couple scuffles," Rex stepped in, "Saved my life more than a few times. She says she's just doin' her part, but I don't believe her for a second," Rex commented with a boyish smile, "My name's Rex," he added on, taking Fred up on his handshake, "hers is Nia,"

@Jeremi

The comforting pulse of progress.

With each pillar, salvation.

25533a4b309478d57de190f3420d3de0.png

The Drifter wordlessly moved past Linkle, cringing slightly as she uttered the word 'hero'. That word didn't conjure any unpleasant or pleasant memories for the lonesome wanderer, but it's meaning has been long forgotten in the antique world he hails from. That land is a hostile paradise, filled to the brim with strugglers, rulers, saints, sinners, and drifters alike, whose intents vary from good, repugnant or simply ambiguous in their boundless ambition to survive and preserver despite the tides of despair that befall them each and every day.

The Drifter pays no need to 'heroes'. There are those who 'get it', and those who do not. That's just how it is.

cough, cough, cough.

227cc33dee50757bdb2ca2e18f2844c8.png

Another short sputter of coughs escaped the Drifter. Though he tried to hide it, the ground beneath him was tinted crimson by the few drops of plagued blood that dribbled from his scarf. He shook his head and continued walking down the path, smearing the blood into the grass with his footsteps.

". . ."

The Drifter halted upon the group's arrival at the pond. The reflection of his own tattered form was visible in the surface of the water, staring back up at him with a mocking glare. The Drifter turned his head slightly to look at the small 'party' that had formed the Western group. He seemed to look confused when he noted that someone he 'knew' was missing.

". . .?"

He stepped forward, looking around the group for somebody. He looked downwards at the grass, expecting to see someone very short, presumably, but there were unfortunately no gnomes among their party. Once that was clear to him, the Drifter looked to the rocky cliffs ahead and abruptly moved on, expertly clambering over them with his thin physique and paying no heed to the complaints of the rest of the group.

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Krieg @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @North​

Walking on ahead, Nia took her moment of quiet time to better analyze the new surroundings. Something curious in the grass popped out at her, though. The grass was painted red in a thin, dotted streak leading forward. Squatting down, Nia wiped one of the blades with her glove, painting her white fingertips with the deep crimson liquid. Following the streak with a quizzical eye, her gaze fell upon the Drifter, and immediately Nia stood back up and followed after him at a quickened pace.
"Hey, slow down!" she hollered, "You've sprung a leak, if ya hadn't noticed!" Breathing a sharp huff as the Drifter sped up the cliffside, Nia gave chase, scaling the rocky face with cat-like agility.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Yun Lee @Krieg @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies

@North

---

---

---

"No, I'm not at least." Azel answered. He had eaten before he was preparing his horse the moment before he arrived here. "If the time ever calls for it I can always hunt down a rabbit for a meal if there are any." the Halgal suggested, having picked up on the smell himself.

"Not particularly, no. Especially when we have business to attend to," A stoic lie as Jin could feel the hunger in his stomach from traveling so long without resting or eating to save money before coming here. He knew they didn't have time to waste; whoever were meant to be their allies awaited their arrival in the village, and their union was the first step in finding their ways back home. His voice was low as he glanced to the others, a hand moving to unsling his bow as a precaution, "We should attempt to slip past if possible. No need to waste our strength here against them if we do not need to."

@Lucky @Otto @Yun Lee @Takumi @Siege @Minerva @Crow @East

Preparing his own bow and arrows, Azel glanced to the two blue goblins ahead. "I agree with Jin, I don't wish to waste any arrows though if we are unable to slip by they shouldn't be a problem to take care of." he spoke. They only spotted two so far, meaning the beasts were outnumbered. He would rather keep going though, unless the beasts posed a threat and at the moment the group wasn't spotted yet.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East

"You're safe here, no monsters on sight." Silque spoke to the poor sobbing young man. She wondered of a shield was all he had, perhaps he wasn't a fighter, much like the Cleric herself?

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Siege @South​

Last edited:
The Drifter was soon joined by General Grievous, who climbed his way up. Noticing the grassy clearing. It was certainly an improvement from the swamp, which probably left him with a lot of dirt on his suit.

latest

Away from the group, a young man watched an S shaper scare on his chest was clearly visible as his shirt seem to be torn asunder. The boy was at average height, five eleven or so.

"Hmph."

Grunting, he clearly wassnt amused by this group or his predicament. Seeming in rage, he began to talk to himself

"I want my powers. This isn't fair....

A pause as even more anger washed over him.

"You can' do this to Superman! It's not fair!

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @MelodyMeister @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee
b99004ffd20009f5667ef2e23fe2e908.png

"Yes, it seems slimes are the connecting factor between us, my blonde-haired friend,"
Shovel Knight responded to Guy, rubbing the gooey residue off the blunt end of his sword before sheathing it along his back. He seemed to hesitate when Kokkoro provided a clump of the yellow jelly, however. "Ahah, I don't think I'll need any, madam. Thank you for the offer, though!"

The knight joined Guy in quickly surverying the landscape to ensure there weren't any more surprises down the path. Once the coast seemed clear, Shovel Knight would triumphantly continue on with the rest of the group towards Kakariko village. "It seems as if the coast is clear. Away we go, th--"

"Woah!"

The tiny knight was almost thrown off his boastful groove as a tall, young man suddenly shouted directly behind him. Turning to face Superboy, Shovel Knight seemed hesitant to approach, but made some attempt at diplomacy with the stranger. "Are you okay, sir? You seem distressed."

@Josh @Ver @MelodyMeister @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @/West​
tumblr_inline_nsrwx64_Us_I1t7b7xk_100.png

"Huh? What's Japan?"
Guy also pondered when Reimu appeared, scratching the back of his head quizzically, though it seemed to be of little consequence. He said nothing as the others around him namedropped places that they were from, places that he'd never even heard of before. One could easily assume they weren't even from Auldrant, but... If that was certainly so, then that'd certainly say something about this situation in general. That was all he could really think about it...

Once the group reached the river, he nodded silently as Kokkoro advised taking the raft, ready to get on and help her sail, before they ended up bumping into yet even more colorful characters. A dark-skinned boy, and... an eccentric looking guy missing a shirt. One of them definitely looked friendlier than the other, but then, Guy figured he shouldn't be making assumptions. He gave a wave to Enu to signify that he and the rest of the group saw him, an easy-going smile returning to his features. "Ah, good. More friends to travel with. Indeed, the more, the merrier," he said to Enu, before turning toward Clark (who seemed to be more reserved to himself at the moment, for better or for worse) alongside Shovel Knight, against Kokkoro's advisement.

"Yo! You don't look so hot there, mister. Need some help getting along?"

@Josh @MelodyMeister @Crow @Yun Lee @York @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @WestArea
"Eeeeaaaagh!!"

A male short in stature came running into the area, holding just a shield out in front of him. He was small enough that the object protected a majority of his body.

7Efx6Yg.png

"Hey!" he yelled, stopping before the group. Tears streamed down his face as he peered over his shield. "I'm too delectable a treat for the beasts of these lands! You gotta protect me!"

If this truly was the 'safe' area, that fact was completely lost on the weepy male.

@Takumi @Lucky @Siege @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @SouthArea

"You lot as lost as I am?"

9bQ8Smu.png

A male approached the group, his array of weaponry giving him away as one of the many bound to this place as they were. He carried himself casually, looking at ease with the weapons he wielded and with the situation at hand.

"The name's Asher," he said, giving the group a pleasant smile. "Good thinking on the raft. Wouldn't want to get lost downstream."

Though he tried to look hapless and innocent, in truth, Asher was broiling inside. As far as he knew, he'd been shipped back to Essos against his knowledge, but that did not make a lick of sense. If this was some final Whitehill plot, they would have sooner seen him dead than part of some overcomplicated scheme. No explanation he could make inside his head was a satisfactory one, so all Asher was left with unease and a fire in his stomach.

The people before Asher could be either allies or enemies, but even after observing them for a time, he had been unable to come to the conclusion which they were. The only important question now was if any of them would recognize him as a Forrester.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @York @WestArea

---

---

---

Enu
@Josh @MelodyMeister @Crow @Yun Lee @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin
@GoingWest

Enu smiled, seeing that he wasn't just imagining things, that there were indeed other people here. Although, not everyone seemed equally happy about being here, even with the company of others. Most seemed to be trying to get along, with some exceptions, though.

He wasn't too sure what to make of the situation, but all he could manage was a small nod towards Ayer's question; he was pretty confused about the situation itself, but... It didn't take long for his young mind to be distracted, especially seeing the river, and the raft.

Although the temptation was there to jump in and swim across the river, something made him hesitate... So instead, he with a running start, he managed to leap on the raft, jostling it a little potentially as he balanced on its surface, his attention split between keeping himself out of the water, and trying to see if there was anything in the river. If there proved to be little risk, it was likely he might try swimming across, but he seemed a little cautious about this, despite his enthusiasm to explore.​

"Name's Guy. And I suppose "lost" would be one way of saying it. Care to tag along then?" The blonde swordsman waved to Asher with two fingers, before resting his hands on his hips. As Magda pitched in to give her own two cents, Guy nodded, cupping his chin in his gloved hand.

tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"Mhm. Thank you! Though... Come to think of it, you're right. We do have quite a bit of children around. I do hope that we don't bump into anything much scarier than slimes if we keep going at this rate. We'd definitely best be careful, especially if a raft across this river is supposed to be our best bet across. Can never be too careful in these uncharted territories, hmm?"

"But... I suppose it can't be helped. We should get moving, then. Thank you for your assistance, Ms. Magda! I do hope your flowers live prosperously," he said, waving with his hand in a peace sign, before boarding the raft as well and inviting everyone else to follow suit, "Come on, then. All aboard! Keep close, be careful, and all that. Are we all ready to go?" He said, intending on using his sheathed sword as an improvised paddle.

@Atomic Knight @York @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @WestArea

Peter Parker-MCU

" Well, I guess you do seem to be wearing modern clothing for Japan. I have never been, but I have seen pictures online,"
he said, looking over at him and then at the goblin who were ahead... " I hope you are talking about the meat they are cooking," he said, holding his shield forward and thinking how it was okay since he had felt something earlier. He watched to see what the others would do first for an attack.

@Yun Lee @Otto @Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi @Siege @Minerva @Crow @East

Peter Parker-Amazing

Peter looked over at the other man and took a deep breath. "
It's okay, little guy, I got your back too," he said, looking over at him. He wasn't sure why, but it felt nice to comfort someone. He hadn't been able to do that to himself for a long time and it felt good to comfort him. " I'll watch your back in case those horses aren't nice."

@Takumi @Siege @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

"Sounds like a plan!" Without another word, Kaito slung himself over the stone railing of the walkway, hanging off by his hands. He began inching sideways, planning to move past the goblins undetected in that manner.

There were some other methods to be used, as well; one could always paraglide to the left side of the river, though that would involve a bit of strenuous climbing and jumping, as the left side's walkway had broken down over the years. There was also a pile of rocks nearby where one could feel a draft; the rocks looked as though they could easily be blown apart, but the noise might attract the goblins. Of course, you could follow Kaito's lead...if you didn't mind callouses, that is.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Otto @Minerva @Siege @East

---

Enu would find some fish and frogs swimming around in the water, but they looked fairly tame. There were also a few aquatic bushes nearby that seemed pretty dormant.

How bushes could grow in water is anyone's guess. But hey, considering this place had slime beasts, it's not too far-fetched, right?

@York @Ver @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @/West​

"No monsters? But I could have sworn..."

The male lowered the shield, realizing he had to reassess the situation. He carefully eyed the group before him and found himself liking the company. "No monsters and having you all to protect me?" he said, his tone having quickly changed from panicked to nice and smooth. He reached up and wiped his tears with his sleeve, not wanting to look unseemly now. "Looks like I really lucked out..."

koMKi99.png

"Care to tell me your names? I am Teruteru Hanamura, the Ultimate Cook, but you may call me the Ultimate Chef. Perhaps soon we can rest so I may show you exactly how far my prowess extends."

That this was a totally weird and alarming situation seemed a distant problem now. He was at odds with being referred to as 'little guy,' but Teruteru could be happy at least just not being alone.

The reception was lukewarm at best, but that was more than likely a good thing in this situation. Asher shrugged at Guy's inquiry as if he had anywhere else to go.

"Aye," he said, boarding the raft after Guy, "careful now, this isn't a very big vessel. No need to be funny."

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @York @WestArea

The Drifter didn't stop for anyone, especially when they bring up that. Upon clearing the rock climb and finding himself at the summit of the small pile, the Drifter looked past the crumbling stone pillars of the ruins to spot the winding dirt road stretching past the hills. By stopping, he inadvertently allowed Nia to catch up.

The vagabond turned to face the youngling when she beckoned him, staring down at her with colorless eyes past the helmet and scarf.

0bd0206104e92257c8212751891fedc0.png

". . .Don't. . .worry about it."

COUGHCOUGHCOUGH

That was a mistake. The Drifter's voice was quiet and raspy, barely audible beneath the muffling scarf he wore and the horrific condition of his throat. Each word that stumbled out of his mouth was clearly strained, or at least, they indicated that the lone wanderer doesn't talk much except when necessary.

Before Nia could dig more words out of him with her ever-so winning personality, the Drifter turned his back to her and withdrew the broadsword slung along his cloak, giving it a stylish flourish before trekking down the hill towards the ruins, caution in his steps.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Krieg @North

5a35fc8be3eaec3aebacd1d43bf7629c.png

"Well, I suppose you can tell us your troubles once we get to the village, friend. We have a quest to finish!" Shovel Knight remarked to Clark with a friendly gesture, mentally taking heed in Kokkoro's warning. The veteran knight had dealt with brash, reckless adventurers and those with short tempers quite often, and something about the scarred boy screamed a silent, yet violent rage. Nonetheless, Shovel Knight's spirited mojo quickly returned to him once Asher made his entrance.

"Well met, Asher! I'm Shovel Knight. I agree with the raft idea - I've had bad experiences with large bodies of water." Shovel Knight advised, waddling after Guy and boarding the raft with him. Surprisingly, the armor he was wearing wasn't nearly as heavy as it full-plate armor should be, which might explain the crazy jumps and feats of speed the shovelrous warrior accomplished just a few minutes ago.

e44410ba3d966288fcfc352cafb6140b.png

"Let us move with haste, friends! The sun won't be waiting for us." the knight hopped and rallied the rest of the group to the raft, not before turning to Magda and giving a knightly bow. "And thank you for your help, madam. We wish you good luck with your flowers!"

@Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Ver @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @York @/West​

Peter Parker- MCU

" I know what I'm doing,"
he said, paragliding to the left side of the river. He had wanted to try out his new toy for the longest and using it to cross the river made him so happy to do too. He didn't mind the climb as he had gotten good at climbing and parkour as his time as Spider-Man, so he could probably could climb and have fun doing it too. Being stealthy was the right move too.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Otto @Minerva @Siege @East

Peter Parker-Amazing

" Ultimate Chef could be a good name and that seems good. I'm Peter Parker and it's good to meet someone else from our group. What could you do with four apples?"
he asked out of curiousity.

@Takumi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @SouthArea

---

---

---

"My name's Shallot, and I'm glad we met a cook. You do cook good food right?" Shallot asked the short man.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @South

Dd-mfhZUQAATXqd

The ruins are on charred land that shows no sign of ever growing vegetation again. The old framework of what must have been a house is all that remains, surrounded by three large metal objects that look like decayed machines. What they were used for, you don't know. But it couldn't have been very pretty.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @North

---

"Dell Honne here. I'm your guide to Kakariko Village." He took a pause to smoke his pipe. "If you're a chef, you'll like where we're headed. Pumpkin Stew is a specialty up there...I wouldn't know, though."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Siege @Takumi @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South​

"Sounds like a plan!" Without another word, Kaito slung himself over the stone railing of the walkway, hanging off by his hands. He began inching sideways, planning to move past the goblins undetected in that manner.

There were some other methods to be used, as well; one could always paraglide to the left side of the river, though that would involve a bit of strenuous climbing and jumping, as the left side's walkway had broken down over the years. There was also a pile of rocks nearby where one could feel a draft; the rocks looked as though they could easily be blown apart, but the noise might attract the goblins. Of course, you could follow Kaito's lead...if you didn't mind callouses, that is.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Otto @Minerva @Siege @East

---

Enu would find some fish and frogs swimming around in the water, but they looked fairly tame. There were also a few aquatic bushes nearby that seemed pretty dormant.

How bushes could grow in water is anyone's guess. But hey, considering this place had slime beasts, it's not too far-fetched, right?

@York @Ver @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Raynar Saassin @/West​
Peter Parker- MCU

" I know what I'm doing,"
he said, paragliding to the left side of the river. He had wanted to try out his new toy for the longest and using it to cross the river made him so happy to do too. He didn't mind the climb as he had gotten good at climbing and parkour as his time as Spider-Man, so he could probably could climb and have fun doing it too. Being stealthy was the right move too.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Otto @Minerva @Siege @East

Peter Parker-Amazing

" Ultimate Chef could be a good name and that seems good. I'm Peter Parker and it's good to meet someone else from our group. What could you do with four apples?"
he asked out of curiousity.

@Takumi @Atomic Knight @Siege @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Yun Lee @SouthArea
From what Jin could tell, there were really only two options, based on his experience outside the temple with the bombs. They were too noisy for an attempt at inconspicuous travel, which meant whatever was hidden under the rocks were a no-go. That left following either Kaito or Peter, as both seemed to prefer different methods of sleuthing despite it separating their party.

"Someone go with Peter-san, please, in case he requires aid," Jin sighed before joining Kaito in hanging down and out of sight. Not a sound would be heard from the man of the waves as they shimmed along, used to burdensome tasks like this after traveling on the road between Edo and Kyoto for so long.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Otto @Minerva @Siege @East​

Teruteru walked over to be closer to the group. He grinned widely at Peter's question. "If we are talking about all that I can do with apples, that extends outside the kitchen, but precisely, what I can do with four apples is less than what I can do with five apples and more than what I can do with three apples."

That felt like a sufficient answer to Teruteru.

He scoffed then at Shallot's question. "Good food?" asked, mouth agape. "Why, good food is out of the question. It is not even in the same category as what I can make! My food is even beyond great! Dare I say, it may even be food that is beyond that which is super, a gift only a select few are granted. Thankfully, in exchange for your very very close protection, I may grant you to taste from my nectar of the gods."

With a wistful sigh, Teruteru turned to Dell. "Mmhmhm... Pumpkin stew you say? Why is it that you would not know?"

Teruteru walked over to be closer to the group. He grinned widely at Peter's question. "If we are talking about all that I can do with apples, that extends outside the kitchen, but precisely, what I can do with four apples is less than what I can do with five apples and more than what I can do with three apples."

That felt like a sufficient answer to Teruteru.

He scoffed then at Shallot's question. "Good food?" asked, mouth agape. "Why, good food is out of the question. It is not even in the same category as what I can make! My food is even beyond great! Dare I say, it may even be food that is beyond that which is super, a gift only a select few are granted. Thankfully, in exchange for your very very close protection, I may grant you to taste from my nectar of the gods."

With a wistful sigh, Teruteru turned to Dell. "Mmhmhm... Pumpkin stew you say? Why is it that you would not know?"

"Nectar of Gods eh? I'll protect ya for that I suppose." Shallot said.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Takumi @Minerva @Lucky @Hahli Nuva @South

Darius
@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Minerva @Siege @East

Darius listened to his allies' rebellious remarks, dissatisfied with their opinions. "Tch. Don't come crying to me if this mission falls apart, then." He didn't press further, however, as that would only waste more time. He preferred progress over conversation. He had made his points clear anyway, and should his group members do anything to earn his contempt, he would not hesitate to scold them (or worse).​

There were some other methods to be used, as well; one could always paraglide to the left side of the river, though that would involve a bit of strenuous climbing and jumping, as the left side's walkway had broken down over the years. There was also a pile of rocks nearby where one could feel a draft; the rocks looked as though they could easily be blown apart, but the noise might attract the goblins. Of course, you could follow Kaito's lead...if you didn't mind callouses, that is.​
"Indeed, there is no time to spare," Darius agreed, deciding to paraglide. Wearing heavy armor and all that, acrobatics were out of the question.​

Last edited:
Dell merely continued smoking as Teruteru boasted about his prowess in the kitchen...and other places, apparently. When asked about himself, though, he took the pipe out of his mouth. "Cuz my systems get jammed. I'm not one of the fancier models, so I didn't get upgraded like everyone else to eat and drink." Dell said this casually, walking along before he realized what he'd just said. Looking over his shoulder, he added, "Short answer? I'm a robot. Well, android, technically, but yeah."

@Atomic Knight @Siege @Lucky @Takumi @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South​

Peter Parker- MCU

As Peter paraglided to the other side, he raised a skeptical eyebrow at Darius coming this way. Wouldn't his heavy armor make it hard for him to do the climbing needed across the left ledge? Maybe he had misjudged him or maybe, he was right. He was thankful that at least someone cared about him,

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @Yun Lee @Minerva @Siege @East

Peter Parker- Amazing

Peter raised a skeptical eyebrow as all that he had been given was a weird answer. He really didn't want to know what else he was talking about. " I doubt it's that good, but who am I to judge before tasting?" He asked.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Siege @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @SouthArea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back