Status
Not open for further replies.
Grievous would find another screw, while Ellie would find an odd spring.

Ancient_Spring.png

The screw seemed to be a regular screw, save for its unique design. Perhaps it was just native to these parts?
They might be native to the planet they were on. Though, perhaps it's unique here. Something to think of later. Grievous had more important things on his mind. He unscrews the second one and stores them away. Keeping them for later.

Grievous would find an odd screw in one of the machines.

Ancient_Screw.png

Maybe the other two had other offerings?

@Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @North

---

"I'll pass." That was all Dell said to Teruteru, the edge in his voice making it clear he was not interested. He lightened up a few seconds later. "I'm not actually human," he explained to Silque. "Think of me as a...metal puppet. A highly advanced metal puppet that can move and act on my own."

As he readied to say more, he was interrupted as across the bridge, a woman's voice could be heard.

"Help! Somebody help me! Please!"

Dell rolled his eyes. "Oh, great. Just what we needed..."

@Takumi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

---

Enu would grab for the bush, feeling something slippery and smooth underneath. Pulling it up, he would find an unusual octopus-like creature looking up at him.

152px-BotW_Water_Octorok_Model.png

Another one close by popped up into the air and shot a boulder straight at the crew on the raft, Nadeshiko in particular, before vanishing back into the water.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Atomic Knight @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @/West

---

Though grueling, the group managed to avoid the goblims, and make it safely around them. Kaito pulled himself back up, brushing his hands off on his pants.

"All right! Looks like we're almost there-check it out!" He pointed ahead, where, sure enough, land and a road awaited them. Wouldn't be too long now, it seemed.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Takumi @Lucky @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East​

"Well what are we waiting for? We need to help that person!" Shallot said as he ran towards the shouting, unsheathing his sword to help the person in danger.

@Yun Lee @South

Akuma scoffed as he heard this announcement. This had been more boring than expected.

@Yun Lee @East

The Octorok shot back up again, shooting another boulder, this time at Asher. Whatever Kokkoro hoped to do, she had better do it quickly!

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @/West

Kokkoro swiftly a single Shock Arrow at it, counting on Shovel Knight to negate the boulders if the Octorok launched them again.

Kokkoro seemed to feel something as she briefly aimed her arrows at the waters, before shifting these arrows away and continuing to aim for the Octoroks thenselves

"Sorry, my acquaintance of the Fiend race, but that's a bit too excessive."

Kokkoro didn't seem to be speaking to anyone in the group.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @/West​

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nsrwwn_JJGU1t7b7xk_100.png

"Watch out!" Guy exclaimed urgently toward Asher, dashing forward on the raft and practically tackling him down in order to get him out of harm's way, though his own body ended up sliding to the edge of the raft where the blonde was forced to hang from the raft's edge, most of his body submerged in the water, as he struggled to pull himself back up.

"Nadeshiko, you get down too. Kokkoro, Mr. Knight, and I will be able to handle this," he directed to the pink-haired girl, standing protectively in front of Lyn, Reimu, Enu, and the dazed raven-haired young man.

"I hope. Are you hurt, Asher? Sorry for the scare."

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @WestArea

Yuuki, with a nod, agrees to follow Peter with some paragliding, feeling that he could use the company.

@Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Yun Lee @East

"Octopus... rocks... Octorocks? Lady Nadeshiko, please manage my spear and paddle. Master Shovel, please deal with the rock projectiles."

Kokkoro says, handing her lance to Nadeshiko for a bit as she readied her bow & shock arrows, fidgeting as she did. She prepares to strike the 'Octorocks' as she had dubbed them whenever they popped up.

PGbp1Mc.jpg

"Now tbat I think of it, I haven't actually eaten lunch yet."

Kokkoro's eyes focused on the target's next appearance.

"I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octorock."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Atomic Knight @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @/West​
Grievous would find another screw, while Ellie would find an odd spring.

Ancient_Spring.png

The screw seemed to be a regular screw, save for its unique design. Perhaps it was just native to these parts?

@Donder172 @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @North

---

The Octorok shot back up again, shooting another boulder, this time at Asher. Whatever Kokkoro hoped to do, she had better do it quickly!

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @/West​
Kokkoro swiftly shot two Shock Arrows at it, counting on Shovel Knight to negate the boulders if the Octorok launched them again.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Ver @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @/West​

"Watch out!" Guy exclaimed urgently toward Asher, dashing forward on the raft and practically tackling him down in order to get him out of harm's way, though his own body ended up sliding to the edge of the raft where the blonde was forced to hang from the raft's edge, most of his body submerged in the water, as he struggled to pull himself back up.

"Nadeshiko, you get down too. Kokkoro, Mr. Knight, and I will be able to handle this," he directed to the pink-haired girl, standing protectively in front of Lyn, Reimu, Enu, and the dazed raven-haired young man.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @York @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @WestArea
Enu
@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Ver
@WestArea

Enu frowned, realizing there was no reasoning with these Octopus creatures... And though he wanted to try and aim at the creatures to take some of them out, he figured it was better to try and protect those on the raft that he could from the rocks with his shield. This way, he wouldn't end up falling over the edge, and on the plus side, this would hopefully keep others from getting knocked off of the raft.​

Enu
@Crow @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Ver
@WestArea

Enu frowned, realizing there was no reasoning with these Octopus creatures... And though he wanted to try and aim at the creatures to take some of them out, he figured it was better to try and protect those on the raft that he could from the rocks with his shield. This way, he wouldn't end up falling over the edge, and on the plus side, this would hopefully keep others from getting knocked off of the raft.​

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"Maybe the harlequin has a point..."

Kokkoro snags a handful of Nadeshiko's Fire Arrows and begins to launch them in the zones of the underwater bushes, hoping to create enough of a short-term blaze to chase the little fishes away.

"Thank you for your assistance, Lady Nadeshiko."

Next, she uses her own Shock Arrows to electrocute the areas of the underwater bushes the moment she saw an Octorok emerge from them, while they still remained in the water and before they could even fully emerge into the surface.

@Crow @York @Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Josh @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @Ver
@/West​

Azel sighed upon the group reaching a road. It was some relief, and he was ready to head to the village. That didn't mean he wasn't alert however.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East

"Well what are we waiting for? We need to help that person!" Shallot said as he ran towards the shouting, unsheathing his sword to help the person in danger.

@Yun Lee @South

Akuma scoffed as he heard this announcement. This had been more boring than expected.

@Yun Lee @East

"Oh dear." Silque muttered, following after Shallot. She may have had a sword and shield on her person, she sadly had no experience with a sword. As long as she didn't accidentally hurt herself or her companion she should be alright.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Siege @South

There sure are a lot of Japanese here...What were the chances of that?

Wakaba thought to herself before paragliding over and meeting up with everyone. After getting past those goblins, she began to consider her options but with her limited knowledge there didn't seem to be much other choice than to head to this village they were all talking about. Without any better seeming alternatives, she went along with the group without any objection.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @Takumi @East​

Peter Parker-MCU

" It's a good thing to almost be there and I love the paragliding to make it over here, it was a ton of fun. You guys should have tried it,"
he said, having managed to make a good landing and parkour it up the area with ease. He wondered how Darius had made it up, but he knew better than to taunt his elders.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @East

Peter Parker-Amazing

" Well, we have to help. It's the right thing to do and who knows? If we don't help, the village might be in some trouble. It's not dark enough to worry anyway,"
he said, following after the other man.

@Siege @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

Prime was able to easily kill the creature closest to them, before Kokkoro launched her attack at the other.

BZZZT!

The creature jolted as the electricity hit it, then rolled on its backs and vanished in a puff of black smog. In the place of the two creatures remained a tentacle, an eyeball, and two pink round organs that looked like balloons.

With the monsters gone, it would be much easier to get to the other side of the river. According to the map, all they would need to do was head uphill on this steep slope towards a road that would take them to the village. Not too hard-unless you didn't have much cardio, that is.

@York @Josh @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @/West

---

"Hold on-" Dell couldn't stop Shallot in time, and soon they found the woman in question. From the look of her, she was another hapless Hylian, stuck under a rotted carriage.

"H-Help me! Please! I can't get out!"

@Siege @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

---

Once they got to land, as the group approached the village, they found themselves walking through a very small, secluded forest. They would notice some blue flowers growing nearby, as well as see small pink orbs fluttering about. Most eye-catching of all, though, was a large flower surrounded by gold coins, which also served as small steps to look into its center, which was a small pool of water.

800px-BotW_Great_Fairy_Fountain.png

@Siege @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Kaykay @Otto @Minerva @Crow @East​

Peter Parker- MCU

Peter Parker had a problem with the pretty and shiny and it was that it made him curious. He walked over to the giant flower and then at the pool of water and looked at what he could see in it. " Do you guys think I should touch it?" He asked, debating placing his hand in the pool.

@Siege @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Otto @Minerva @Crow @East

Peter Parker- Amazing

When he arrived at the woman and paused, wondering so many things. There was something about the fact that the carriage was rotten. " I think we should help her, but be on guard. I just have this bad feeling," he said.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

Prime was able to easily kill the creature closest to them, before Kokkoro launched her attack at the other.

BZZZT!

The creature jolted as the electricity hit it, then rolled on its backs and vanished in a puff of black smog. In the place of the two creatures remained a tentacle, an eyeball, and two pink round organs that looked like balloons.

With the monsters gone, it would be much easier to get to the other side of the river. According to the map, all they would need to do was head uphill on this steep slope towards a road that would take them to the village. Not too hard-unless you didn't have much cardio, that is.

@York @Josh @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @/West

---

"Hold on-" Dell couldn't stop Shallot in time, and soon they found the woman in question. From the look of her, she was another hapless Hylian, stuck under a rotted carriage.

---

Once they got to land, as the group approached the village, they found themselves walking through a very small, secluded forest. They would notice some blue flowers growing nearby, as well as see small pink orbs fluttering about. Most eye-catching of all, though, was a large flower surrounded by gold coins, which also served as small steps to look into its center, which was a small pool of water.

Shallot nodded at what Peter said to him. Being careful, Shallot cautiously approached the woman, attempting to lift the carriage off her with his Saiyan strength.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @Lucky @South

Akuma looked at this sight with another scoff. This was more boring than ever.

@Yun Lee @East

There sure are a lot of Japanese here...What were the chances of that?

Wakaba thought to herself before paragliding over and meeting up with everyone. After getting past those goblins, she began to consider her options but with her limited knowledge there didn't seem to be much other choice than to head to this village they were all talking about. Without any better seeming alternatives, she went along with the group without any objection.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @Takumi @East​
Peter Parker-MCU

" It's a good thing to almost be there and I love the paragliding to make it over here, it was a ton of fun. You guys should have tried it,"
he said, having managed to make a good landing and parkour it up the area with ease. He wondered how Darius had made it up, but he knew better than to taunt his elders.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @Takumi @Yun Lee @East

@Siege @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Kaykay @Otto @Minerva @Crow @East

Peter Parker- MCU

Peter Parker had a problem with the pretty and shiny and it was that it made him curious. He walked over to the giant flower and then at the pool of water and looked at what he could see in it. " Do you guys think I should touch it?" He asked, debating placing his hand in the pool.

@Siege @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Otto @Minerva @Crow @East

Yuuki covered his mouth with a silent giggle as Peter spoke his words.

"..."

Yuuki gestured for everyone to join Peter in his little discovery. He seemed to enjoy the sight before him, wishing Kokkoro was there to see them.

He nods in response to Peter's words, having his back.

@Siege @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Lucky @Kaykay @Otto @Minerva @Crow @Yun Lee @East

BZZZT!

Kokkoro kept the loot.

aCUj6h7.jpg

"As long as you know how to prepare it, octopus meat is good meat. Cooking a good meal is one of my responsibilities, I only wish we had more octopus.

Once again, I shall share, since we all worked together and I couldn't have done it without you. I have need for the tentacle to cook a meal for us in time. How about you all?"

Kokkoro presented the eyeball and the balloon-like organs to the others.

And soon, it was time to head up and head onwards.

"We'll be there soon. I wonder if Master is among the others."

@York @Josh @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @/West​

BZZZT!

---

---

Azel stayed close to Peter, placing a hand on the young man's shoulder as he stood beside him.

"Stay close. I'll look at it so there won't be a risk of you getting hurt, alright?" he spoke, before cautiously inspecting the odd pool of water. He doubted there was any danger, but one could never know in unfamiliar lands with odd creatures.

@Yun Lee @Hida Tomonatsu @Otto @Minerva @Siege @Crow @East

Silque paused at Dell's hesitation and Parker's words, and decided to stand nearby to help Shallot if the other couldn't lift it by themself.

"N-No, I swear! I was just walking by, and this thing fell on me..."

Dell arrived across the bridge, rolling his eyes. "Son of a bitch..."

It seemed Shallot would need one other person to help him out here.

@Siege @Takumi @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

---

The pool seems to not respond, save for a whisper.

"Ten...ten rupees...please..."

@Lucky @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Otto @Siege @Crow @Minerva @East​

"Rrrgh!!!! Hey! Someone give me a hand here!" Shallot shouted.

@Yun Lee @South

Peter Parker- MCU

" Rupees? Have we found anything that looks like that?"
He asked, looking to see if he could find anything that looked like it would be called a Rupee

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Otto @Siege @Crow @Minerva @East

Peter Parker- Amazing

" Shallot, you look like you could help. I'm going to talk with her. Miss, do you know where this fell from?"
He asked. " Also, can you tell us your name?" He asked.

@Siege @Takumi @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

tumblr_inline_n1wj0u_QLFo1qfqvym.gif

"I can help prepare the octopus if you'd like, Kokkoro. I used to do a lot of cooking for my friends back in the day; octopus should be no sweat! Though... hopefully I'll be able to dry my clothes somewhere soon as well," Guy offered, thinking back on his more adventurous days. Looking back, perhaps it wasn't so hard to be forced to be responsible for cooking most meals when your friends were either a gold-digging little girl, an old(ish) man, and a guy who was, at least at first, a bit on the childish side. Guy had to resist the urge to sigh nostalgically. Despite all the pleasant personalities here, it felt like it didn't truly feel complete without someone around to remind him of Luke.

... The punchy guy might have potential, but he didn't seem to say much.

"In the meantime, let's not dawdle around," he continued, going back to idly paddling the raft toward land so they could proceed onward now.

@Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @York @WestArea

The pool seems to not respond, save for a whisper.

"Ten...ten rupees...please..."

@Lucky @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Otto @Siege @Crow @Minerva @East​
Peter Parker- MCU

" Rupees? Have we found anything that looks like that?"
He asked, looking to see if he could find anything that looked like it would be called a Rupee

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Otto @Siege @Crow @Minerva @East

Yuuki shrugs his shoulders, implying that he didn't understand what the whisper spoke.

After thinking for a while, and looking about, he seemed to make an inference. Yuuki gestured to Peter that he believes that the puddle desired money, evidenced by a gesture of pointing to the water, then rubbing a thumb and the closest finger to it together.

Emptying his pockets, he revealed that he carried no money with him. He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head.

@Lucky @Takumi @Hida Tomonatsu @Kaykay @Otto @Siege @Crow @Minerva @East
tumblr_inline_n1wj0u_QLFo1qfqvym.gif

"I can help prepare the octopus if you'd like, Kokkoro. I used to do a lot of cooking for my friends back in the day; octopus should be no sweat! Though... hopefully I'll be able to dry my clothes somewhere soon as well," Guy offered, thinking back on his more adventurous days. Looking back, perhaps it wasn't so hard to be forced to be responsible for cooking most meals when your friends were either a gold-digging little girl, an old(ish) man, and a guy who was, at least at first, a bit on the childish side. Guy had to resist the urge to sigh nostalgically. Despite all the pleasant personalities here, it felt like it didn't truly feel complete without someone around to remind him of Luke.

... The punchy guy might have potential, but he didn't seem to say much.

"In the meantime, let's not dawdle around," he continued, going back to idly paddling the raft toward land so they could proceed onward now.

@Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @York @WestArea

"That's good to hear, Master Guy. Remembering the past, I see? If only I was old enough to have a good, adventuring past to remember. Maybe in a few years I will, but now, not so."

Kokkoro continues, "truth be told, most of my cooking skill is acquired back in my home village. I have not yet, but perhaps today I will find morsels that I do not know how to prepare. Assistance would be great."

@Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomic Knight @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @York @Yun Lee @WestArea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back