Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly, as Kokkoro shot her arrows at the slime beasts, they jolted, and turned yellow, the attacks from the others destroying them. All that was left of the beasts was ten pieces of yellow jelly.

Yellow_Chuchu_Jelly.png

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @/West

---

The onslaught of attacks brought the goblin down, and he vanished in a puff of black smog, leaving behind a horn, tooth, and its...guts? They're pulsing...ew.

The last red goblin runs to attack, but a sudden shield smash sends it flying into the water, where it dissolves. If you want, a horn floats in the water.

"Ha! That'll show him!" The young man watches the monster vanish triumphantly, then cracks his knuckles. "You guys were great! Real men, am I right? Oh yeah, how could I forget my introduction? The name's Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! Nice to meet ya!"

@Otto @Takumi @Crow @Lucky @Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @East

---

As Ken arrived, Dell merely shrugged. "I mean, considering I know that you guys were coming, was waiting for you, and knew a voice would maybe tell you I was here, I think I'm more than just someone. The name's Dell. And these folks right here are Hylians. Some of them are merchants, others are adventurers...Hino here is actually a scientist."

@Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Siege @Lucky @Minerva @South​

As the lizalfos lie defeated, Rex took the reprieve to admire his strange new weapon. "Whoa...I could get used to this!" he gasped, holding the blade level with his eyes to inspect it, smiling. "They're no Blade, but they can still do an Igna in, that's for sure," Nia commented while she idly went about collecting the fallen lizalfos horns. "Hell, even if our Blades were here, I doubt they'd be much more effective,"

"What makes ya say?" Rex inquired with a brow raised. Nia blinked and smirked at him. "C'mon Rex, you're a Driver now; of the bloody Aegis no less; surely you feel it? How weak the flow of ether is here?" questioned Nia. "Uh...yeah, I knew that!" Rex heartily lied answered. Nia laughed. "Right,"
"Looks like we pounded them into dust, literally!" Akane cheered. She put away her weapon and looked at the spoils that dropped from the monsters.

Akane was fine with her fire arrows and didn't need any shock arrows, and the horns didn't seem very appealing. That tail, however, looked like it could be appetizing.

"So, does anybody mind if I take this tail?" If nobody else stopped her, she'd pick up the tail and bring it along.

"It looks like we all have these magic tablets. Did you guys all get told to come to some village as well?"

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Krieg @North

Nia's feline ears stood up as someone from the group spoke - about magic tablets and a village, no less. Approaching Akane, Nia held her Sheikah Slate up. "Can't speak for everyone, but we were," she began, gesturing towards Rex as he, too, approached, "Kakariko was its name, yeah?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Krieg

@North

Surprisingly, as Kokkoro shot her arrows at the slime beasts, they jolted, and turned yellow, the attacks from the others destroying them. All that was left of the beasts was ten pieces of yellow jelly.

Yellow_Chuchu_Jelly.png

"Oh, Master would appreciate all of these!"

Kokkoro collects the loot and turns to the others.​

aCUj6h7.jpg

"Of course, I coudn't have done it without you all, so let's split it. I will take two."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @/West​

The onslaught of attacks brought the goblin down, and he vanished in a puff of black smog, leaving behind a horn, tooth, and its...guts? They're pulsing...ew.

The last red goblin runs to attack, but a sudden shield smash sends it flying into the water, where it dissolves. If you want, a horn floats in the water.

"Ha! That'll show him!" The young man watches the monster vanish triumphantly, then cracks his knuckles. "You guys were great! Real men, am I right? Oh yeah, how could I forget my introduction? The name's Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! Nice to meet ya!"

Yuuki horded all the loot save for the guts as Kaito introduced himself.

zPLhePL.png

"..."

As he bowed his head in response to the greeting, his arms were overflowing with goblin keratin.

@Otto @Takumi @Crow @Lucky @Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Yun Lee @East​

tumblr_inline_nsrwtt_Hrg_O1t7b7xk_100.png

"Eeesh. How can you pick up that stuff in your hand so easily?" Guy commented, sheathing his sword and looking on as Kokkoro collected the now (hopefully) inanimate pieces of discolored slime. He also had to wonder what use they could be, but then again, never hurt to hoard. He imagined between all of them, they all at least had enough space to hold whatever they might find interesting.

With that, he lowered his arms to his hips, letting out a satisfied breath. "In any case, is everyone alright? I'd certainly hope those little slimes weren't able to hurt anyone at least," Guy continued, looking onward at the road to see if there were any more unexpected surprises.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies

Yellow_Chuchu_Jelly.png

---

---

As Ken arrived, Dell merely shrugged. "I mean, considering I know that you guys were coming, was waiting for you, and knew a voice would maybe tell you I was here, I think I'm more than just someone. The name's Dell. And these folks right here are Hylians. Some of them are merchants, others are adventurers...Hino here is actually a scientist."

Ken looked around and saw that Dell was right. Dell probably knew a lot more about this place then he did, so Ken decided to follow along until he got a better grasp at just where and why he was taken here.

"Hm. Very well. Name's Ken. Ken Masters."

@Yun Lee

QmwAh6D.jpg

"Fufu, it's a trade secret," Kokkoro responds to Guy as she hands Shovel Knight, Nadeshiko, Lyn & Guy two jelly-like fragments each, keeping her own two in her own compartments.

"You need not worry about me, Master Guy, I'm completely unscathed from the slime fight," Kokkoro stretches her arms to get back into groove. "To think that the five of us have only just met, yet we seem to converse well with each other. We are quite the conversationalists, now aren't we?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Crow @Yun Lee @/West​

The ice arrow from 47 would turn the Lizalfos into an ice statue, which would then be shattered to pieces by Akane and Ellie. Five Shock Arrows were all that remained, as well as its horn.

As Diana slashed the other creature, it crashed to the ground, its boomerang flying back around towards her, threatening to graze her if she wasn't careful. The speared Lizalfos took the opportunity to get back up, making a stab at Grievous.
Grievous moved to dodge the attack and a dash to close the gap, rotating his torso at a high speed to gain momentum and aiming a devastating hit against the lizard aimed at its neck.
The Drifter was able to attack the Lizalfos with the spear successfully, killing it easily, as it didn't have enough space to attack with his spear. It left behind its horn and tail, and the final Lizalfos made a break for the leftover spear. He didn't make it far, as Nia and Rex took him down, leaving another horn behind.

It seems you're all free to move on towards that waterfall without further hindrance.
However, the move was interrupted by someone, but that didn't keep Grievous from letting it get away. He moved fast after the creature and tried to stop it from escaping by grabbing it by the throat before trying to impale its heart.

❝ I guess we just head over there now. ❞ Ellie shrugged after the Lizalfos were taken care of, gesturing towards the waterfall up ahead. Not much else to do here anyway.
"Perhaps it would be a good idea to introduce ourselves properly before we make any other move." 47 suggested, he already knew the name of Diana, but most of the others didn't introduce themselves yet. "For those who haven't heard me, my name is Tobias Rieper." His tone remained calm and relaxed as if the fight he was just in didn't affect his tone.

Grievous returned from his chase after the lizard. "I am General Grievous of the Confederacy of Independent Systems." He answered with a mechanical voice.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Archmage Jeremiah

"I am Darius, Hand of Noxus. I assume you are also one of the displaced? If so, join us. There is strength in numbers," Darius replied in a much less enthusiastic voice.​
"I will not follow a man who hasn't proven himself a capable leader. Fancy titles mean nothing unless there is proof behind it in this predicament." Azel responded, unimpressed with Darius.

"I will fight with you as if you were an Honoured Brother, but not under you." Azel added with a soft scoff.
Strange that the fragments were not destroyed with the rest of the rock. Pocketing the five near identical materials without any sort of apparent worry, neither did he seem to worry over Darius's words that seemed directed at mocking them and perhaps him specifically. The only reply that was heard came after Azel, a coy smirk on his lips as he chuckled, "Well said. I agree with his sentiment."
J7KzKEiEdhswDINI1VrV81XFiQgIN_TjGLChltTeweltXAkWwNIsNKvWPiD5Pk_NLcc_wOY6SBPbNhJTiaaVKffENkALH6BA5YqqE5sD-47M-Oj5oTPu2lwfYcB9PneG4Z-wkXVC

He continued the earlier conversation with Azel and Jin, a faint glimmer of respect in his eyes. “All of you appear to be worthy fighters,” he began, referring to the majority of the group, “but there must be a leader in every company. A disorganized army is a dead army. I’ve fought and lead in countless wars and have seen Noxus rise with my own eyes; I’ve more than proven myself capable of leadership. You can choose not to believe that, I don’t care, but I do want to make something very clear.”

tbyQVKpaoG2VbRP_PigAxkwxSUmEk33AiCgFylHbyGgJLVLRFjyAhhu2KyYvPoojZG_bIwy83Q8H9kTsRBDBXVq8ZkMjnTLTAYT75G3_lqPXF7wWyLOQO5PyPJTNTgk3h9iDP72d

“Noxus is about unity, loyalty, and strength. If we are to become allies, I will not tolerate cowardice or weakness in this quest. Additionally, any attempt at desertion, betrayal, or treason will be punished accordingly,” the general continued, pausing to let it sink in.

b2efrdKA3BWyTQHjbahFYpnhPfo2R454afOyGx3_X9x6U9bgX8CT9h-Bcc92xAQ6D6vp8wR9OtJiAiEG6EqD_4yCfv2_ubIPWgvEwnGNMLRfSOibFilWWcaCt-KdHCLED54d7zWT

“However, make no mistake, I am no tyrant. I do not act based on personal wishes, only the greater good. The guiding voice intends to return us home, and I intend to make that happen. Everyone needs to put in the effort required to achieve this, though.”
Peter hadn't wanted to kill them... he felt so bad for the goblins. Maybe he could have talked it out with them. He felt really really bad and he picked up the tooth and the horns. Maybe there was a way to fix them with this stuff. Maybe they weren't dead, maybe they just ran away. Yeah, ran away, leaving behind their horns and tooth out of fear... " They didn't die... you didn't hurt anyone... it's going to be okay," he mumbled to himself.

Sensing a large amount of emotional fragility emanating from Peter, Darius responded sternly, "They did die, and it's only going to get worse from now on. Keep your guard up and don't hesitate to kill. The last thing we need is to give the enemy mercy. They won't hesitate to take advantage of weakness. Remember that."

"Anyway, we need to move out," he declared, addressing the group once more, "We have to reach our destination before sundown."

Last edited:

Yellow_Chuchu_Jelly.png

---

---

"Oh, Master would appreciate all of these!"

Kokkoro collects the loot and turns to the others.​

aCUj6h7.jpg

"Of course, I coudn't have done it without you all, so let's split it. I will take two."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @/West​

Yuuki horded all the loot save for the guts as Kaito introduced himself.

zPLhePL.png

"..."

As he bowed his head in response to the greeting, his arms were overflowing with goblin keratin.

@Otto @Takumi @Crow @Lucky @Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege @Yun Lee @East​
With a quick flourish, the blood of the goblin was slung across the lifeless dirt as Jin listened to Kaito's explanation. Pulling out a piece of cloth that he kept on hand for moments such as this, he carefully collected the last bits of body fluid on it with a wipe-down before sheathing his blade. "You may call me Jin, Momota-san," That was his reply to the boy they had saved before picking up the guts of the goblin with his cloth, tying it off to keep them safe and away from his skin while storing them away. His eyes glanced then to the quiet young man who only seemed to nod; no name, no true response besides brief acknowledgement...

"And that is Yasu-san."

That would be the name the ronin would use for the young man, approaching him to stand by his side with the guts and a soft if bored expression. He and Azel both seemed to be men he could respect for their brief words and silent wisdom, and thus he would prefer to take a place at their side over Darius.

"I am Darius, Hand of Noxus. I assume you are also one of the displaced? If so, join us. There is strength in numbers," Darius replied in a much less enthusiastic voice.​

J7KzKEiEdhswDINI1VrV81XFiQgIN_TjGLChltTeweltXAkWwNIsNKvWPiD5Pk_NLcc_wOY6SBPbNhJTiaaVKffENkALH6BA5YqqE5sD-47M-Oj5oTPu2lwfYcB9PneG4Z-wkXVC

He continued the earlier conversation with Azel and Jin, a faint glimmer of respect in his eyes. “All of you appear to be worthy fighters,” he began, referring to the majority of the group, “but there must be a leader in every company. A disorganized army is a dead army. I’ve fought and lead in countless wars and have seen Noxus rise with my own eyes; I’ve more than proven myself capable of leadership. You can choose not to believe that, I don’t care, but I do want to make something very clear.”

tbyQVKpaoG2VbRP_PigAxkwxSUmEk33AiCgFylHbyGgJLVLRFjyAhhu2KyYvPoojZG_bIwy83Q8H9kTsRBDBXVq8ZkMjnTLTAYT75G3_lqPXF7wWyLOQO5PyPJTNTgk3h9iDP72d

“Noxus is about unity, loyalty, and strength. If we are to become allies, I will not tolerate cowardice or weakness in this quest. Additionally, any attempt at desertion, betrayal, or treason will be punished accordingly,” the general continued, pausing to let it sink in.

b2efrdKA3BWyTQHjbahFYpnhPfo2R454afOyGx3_X9x6U9bgX8CT9h-Bcc92xAQ6D6vp8wR9OtJiAiEG6EqD_4yCfv2_ubIPWgvEwnGNMLRfSOibFilWWcaCt-KdHCLED54d7zWT

“However, make no mistake, I am no tyrant. I do not act based on personal wishes, only the greater good. The guiding voice intends to return us home, and I intend to make that happen. Everyone needs to put in effort required to achieve this, though.”

Sensing a large amount of emotional fragility emanating from Peter, Darius responded sternly, "They did die, and it's only going to get worse from now on. Keep your guard up and don't hesitate to kill. The last thing we need is to give the enemy mercy. They won't hesitate to take advantage of weakness. Remember that."

"Anyway, we need to move out," he declared, addressing the group once more, "We have to reach our destination before sundown."
"No."

A soft yet curt tone echoed out the negative sentiment that rung in the ronin's mind, his eyes holding down Darius's form from beneath the straw hat he had managed to keep affixed upon his head. Almost as if it was his way of remaining resolute against any assault proposal made by the larger man, "Perhaps in martial skill, you deserve leadership, but not in values shared by us. I will accompany this group as a comrade, not as a subordinate to you."

Something about Darius's words seemed to set the swordsman on edge as he then nodded to Azel and the silent boy he had dubbed Yasu, then pushed forth, hand hanging close to his blade's grip as he made to move on towards the village they were to be guided to. Despite his own attempts at self-control... the idea at one could shout about his homeland's loyalty and unity and expect to be given command annoyed Jin. He recalled a similar land with similar values, demanding that everyone follow for its edicts and decrees for the greater good; commands that had led him to strike down his master to preserve the purity of their school.

Jin would not accept a power above himself; no lord was honorable enough to hold his loyalty, not after the journey he had experienced through life. Only an equal comrade could, and if Darius did not accept such an idea? Then he could expect no assistance from the ronin.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Crow @Lucky @Minerva @Otto @Siege @East

QmwAh6D.jpg

"Fufu, it's a trade secret," Kokkoro responds to Guy as she hands Shovel Knight, Nadeshiko, Lyn & Guy two jelly-like fragments each, keeping her own two in her own compartments.

"You need not worry about me, Master Guy, I'm completely unscathed from the slime fight," Kokkoro stretches her arms to get back into groove. "To think that the five of us have only just met, yet we seem to converse well with each other. We are quite the conversationalists, now aren't we?"

"Indeed. I feel much safer knowing that we are strong fighters." Lyn exclaimed who, while the main group were fighting off the creatures, was keeping an eye on the surroundings in-case they were to be ambushed. "I kept an eye on the surroundings... Who knows if these creatures could be smart enough to ambush us."

@Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @WestArea

Reimu’s Prolouge - A Rough Start
Reimu had woken up from her sleep to find herself in this mess. She was just sleeping in the shrine, now she was here. She had a very bad feeling that this was going to be a busy day, and she hated work.
“Should I be here? I wasn’t involved in an incident or anything. I hope it’s not Yukari’s doing..”
Hearing that voice, Reimu was a bit too confused to really disobey, and swiftly opened the chest while staring at it’s content, while reaching to grab the wind cleaver and fire arrows.
“Strange setting, weapons, voices, instructions...Don’t tell me it’s an incident. Or did Yukari gap me to another country, well...Wait.”
Reimu was planning to float, but she failed. Trying to fly again, her feet were flat on the floor. Slightly groaning in frustration, the shrine maiden had put it to her situation, began to go where her empty mind told her to go, or for better terms, leave it up to luck.

Luckily, she went to a place she would like, she went West.
———————————————
Reimu had took her time to get there, seeing no reason to jump into action, for her, simply drifting was alright. She hadn’t had expected anyone to be there while she walked through the flower, which was why she was surprised at the group that has gathered with weapons out.
“What’s going on here? I’m Reimu Hakurei, Shrine Maiden. Don’t try to introduce yourself, I want this answered, so where am I? I just woke up here, so I’ll like to go home, you know which way is Japan?”
She tried to interact with them, although that being said, she was highly suspicious and not all that interested in term. She might have come off as cold.
@Yun Lee @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @WestArea

"Indeed. I feel much safer knowing that we are strong fighters." Lyn exclaimed who, while the main group were fighting off the creatures, was keeping an eye on the surroundings in-case they were to be ambushed. "I kept an eye on the surroundings... Who knows if these creatures could be smart enough to ambush us."

@Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @WestArea
Reimu’s Prolouge - A Rough Start
Reimu had woken up from her sleep to find herself in this mess. She was just sleeping in the shrine, now she was here. She had a very bad feeling that this was going to be a busy day, and she hated work.
“Should I be here? I wasn’t involved in an incident or anything. I hope it’s not Yukari’s doing..”
Hearing that voice, Reimu was a bit too confused to really disobey, and swiftly opened the chest while staring at it’s content, while reaching to grab the wind cleaver and fire arrows.
“Strange setting, weapons, voices, instructions...Don’t tell me it’s an incident. Or did Yukari gap me to another country, well...Wait.”
Reimu was planning to float, but she failed. Trying to fly again, her feet were flat on the floor. Slightly groaning in frustration, the shrine maiden had put it to her situation, began to go where her empty mind told her to go, or for better terms, leave it up to luck.

Luckily, she went to a place she would like, she went West.
———————————————
Reimu had took her time to get there, seeing no reason to jump into action, for her, simply drifting was alright. She hadn’t had expected anyone to be there while she walked through the flower, which was why she was surprised at the group that has gathered with weapons out.
“What’s going on here? I’m Reimu Hakurei, Shrine Maiden. Don’t try to introduce yourself, I want this answered, so where am I? I just woke up here, so I’ll like to go home, you know which way is Japan?”
She tried to interact with them, although that being said, she was highly suspicious and not all that interested in term. She might have come off as cold.
@Yun Lee @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MelodyMeister @WestArea

o9fLSOy.png

"The first impression is a bit of a contrast from Master Shovel over here," Kokkoro comments on Reimu, "Sorry Miss, I don't believe I know where Japan is, let alone directions leading to it."

The elf turns to the rest of the group.

"How about the rest of you?"

During this, Reimu might notice that Kokkoro was the only one in the group with pointed, elven ears, while all else had regular human ones or ears hidden by a helmet.

@MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @/West​

Fred didn't know how long he had stared at that chest but it had felt like an eternity. As he had blacked out and found himself the only thing that had rolled around in his head was Mr Slate telling that he's working over time forever.

Forever.

Forever.

Fred! The caveman was snapped back to reality by the echoing voice of a woman. "Wilma?" He asked aloud figuring no one was going to answer him. The other voice had told him much however and finally he decided to take action and open his chest and get the items inside. The club he find though seemed to be what caught his attention the most. "Oh Barney would be jealous of this." Barney...he wondered if he was ever going to see his pal again? Or Bedrock for that matter. Fred's family was probably worried sick too. No though with the equipment in hand Fred started his trek Northwards to see if he could figure anything of this crazy business out.

The blue goblin shrieked as it was attacked from behind, the sneak attack doing substantial damage. It turned and slashed at Darius in retaliation, while the young man got up and swung at it with his sword.

The two frozen goblins shattered, leaving behind two horns and a tooth in their wake.

@Takumi @Otto @Lucky @Minerva @Hida Tomonatsu @Crow @Siege @East

---

"Woman, huh..." Dell scratched his neck thoughtfully, but then shrugged. "Well, either way, I'm your guide to Kakariko. Nice to meet you guys. If you wanna head off, we can get going now, unless you wanna grab some apples or somethin'? I dunno if you're hungry or not."

Ken would find he was at the stable with the others, not a village just yet.

@Takumi @Siege @Lucky @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

---

The Drifter was able to attack the Lizalfos with the spear successfully, killing it easily, as it didn't have enough space to attack with his spear. It left behind its horn and tail, and the final Lizalfos made a break for the leftover spear. He didn't make it far, as Nia and Rex took him down, leaving another horn behind.

It seems you're all free to move on towards that waterfall without further hindrance.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Krieg @North

---

Very, very luckily for everyone, Shovel Knight's arrival didn't cause any harm to the flowers. They were all free to walk along the path, until...

latest

FWOOSH!! Two giant orbs of jelly popped out from below the ground, blocking the group halfway through their trek. The began slowly rolling towards them, their intent probably not friendly.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin @Crow @/West​

The group heading north heard someone shouting after them. "Heeeeey!" Fred had made a mad dash from where he started figuring that he'd had a lot of catching up. Finally he was among the group wheezing for breath. "Darn, ain't as young as I used to be I could outrun a dino like no one's business!" Looking up at the group he'd notice that he'd missed a scuffle. "Sorry I wasn't around to help." Fred handed out his hand for anyone to shake. "Name's Fred Flintstone, hope we can do our best to get back home." Most of these people looked very odd and had very strange clothing, do none of them have the rocks to get themselves som decent animal skin? Instead of saying it out loud though he'd just give them all an awkward grin.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Krieg @North

Reimu sighed and resigned to the fact that this was a new place, and there would certainly be confusion on Japan. If only she could fly, or get Marisa to come get her, but instead, she was stuck here.
“Well, well...Anyways, If there’s any trouble that you can’t deal with but I can, like Yokai extermination, then I suppose you can throw them over to me, but don’t be excessive. I can deal with them, but I really just want to settle and have a cup of tea. The group seems very differentiated...so are each of you from different places?”
Reimu had noticed Kokkoro’s ears, mostly since Reimu was still on that suspicious, perspective mood, and she was emptily analysing the group.
@MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @ West​

Reimu sighed and resigned to the fact that this was a new place, and there would certainly be confusion on Japan. If only she could fly, or get Marisa to come get her, but instead, she was stuck here.
“Well, well...Anyways, If there’s any trouble that you can’t deal with but I can, like Yokai extermination, then I suppose you can throw them over to me, but don’t be excessive. I can deal with them, but I really just want to settle and have a cup of tea. The group seems very differentiated...so are each of you from different places?”
Reimu had noticed Kokkoro’s ears, mostly since Reimu was still on that suspicious, perspective mood, and she was emptily analysing the group.
@MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @ West​

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"The more the merrier, so they say. That being said, try to be a bit merry. A little negativity can go a long way," Kokkoro pats Reimu on the back, "as far as we know, we are indeed from different places. I for one currently reside in Landsol, in Astrum. I have been seperated from my Master.

By the way, my name is Kokkoro. What is yours?"

@MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @Yun Lee @/West​

“Kokkoro, huh? Strange name, but sweet, I must admit. I’m Reimu Hakurei, As said before. I’m not being negative, I don’t believe. I just hate having to do work..After a rest, I’ll probably be more merry, and after I make sure I’m safe.”
Reimu smiled slightly at the girl, and crossed her arms while eyeing her.
“I don’t care and don’t know about the world outside. But Astrum...I don’t think that’s a real place right? Are you from another planet, or something..Ah never mind, let’s just see what’s up ahead, we can talk later.”
Reimu, then began to move a bit closer with her windcleaver, either trying to find a way to get home, or just a place to sleep. She didn’t really particularly care about Kokkoro’s response, if there was one, but she’ll take it into consideration.
@Crow @Yun Lee

o9fLSOy.png

"The first impression is a bit of a contrast from Master Shovel over here," Kokkoro comments on Reimu, "Sorry Miss, I don't believe I know where Japan is, let alone directions leading to it."

The elf turns to the rest of the group.

"How about the rest of you?"

During this, Reimu might notice that Kokkoro was the only one in the group with pointed, elven ears, while all else had regular human ones or ears hidden by a helmet.

"Japan? I don't think I know what that is either..." Lyn stated, scratching her head at the concept. Was that a undiscovered country in Elibe or something? "It sounds nice, I might want to go there someday."

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"The more the merrier, so they say. That being said, try to be a bit merry. A little negativity can go a long way," Kokkoro pats Reimu on the back, "as far as we know, we are indeed from different places. I for one currently reside in Landsol, in Astrum. I have been seperated from my Master.

By the way, my name is Kokkoro. What is yours?"

"I currently reside in the open plainsland of Sacae, neighbouring the countries of Illia, Bern, Lycia and Etruria. I was in the middle of a ceremony that was to crown one of my friends, Hector, as the new ruler of a city known as Ostia." Lyn exclaimed. In her tone of voice was the truth and nothing but the truth. "I just... felt like I was just knocked out and then I arrived in some odd place... And now, here we are."

@Crow @MelodyMeister @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @WestArea

Yellow_Chuchu_Jelly.png

---

---

Akuma merely scoffed at the Young man's introduction. He cared not who he was with, he just wanted to get out of here.

@Yun Lee @East

"By all means, lead the way, Dell. I'm ready to depart when everyone else is." Shallot said.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Minerva @Hahli Nuva @South

“Kokkoro, huh? Strange name, but sweet, I must admit. I’m Reimu Hakurei, As said before. I’m not being negative, I don’t believe. I just hate having to do work..After a rest, I’ll probably be more merry, and after I make sure I’m safe.”
Reimu smiled slightly at the girl, and crossed her arms while eyeing her.
“I don’t care and don’t know about the world outside. But Astrum...I don’t think that’s a real place right? Are you from another planet, or something..Ah never mind, let’s just see what’s up ahead, we can talk later.”
Reimu, then began to move a bit closer with her windcleaver, either trying to find a way to get home, or just a place to sleep. She didn’t really particularly care about Kokkoro’s response, if there was one, but she’ll take it into consideration.
@Crow @Yun Lee

"Japan? I don't think I know what that is either..." Lyn stated, scratching her head at the concept. Was that a undiscovered country in Elibe or something? "It sounds nice, I might want to go there someday."

"I currently reside in the open plainsland of Sacae, neighbouring the countries of Illia, Bern, Lycia and Etruria. I was in the middle of a ceremony that was to crown one of my friends, Hector, as the new ruler of a city known as Ostia." Lyn exclaimed. In her tone of voice was the truth and nothing but the truth. "I just... felt like I was just knocked out and then I arrived in some odd place... And now, here we are."

@Crow @MelodyMeister @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @WestArea

"I could say the same thing for where you come from, now couldn't I, Lady Reimu?" Kokkoro asks Reimu, "is Japan real? What's it like?"

"Well, we're not working right now, we're walking, walking to the village on the path, there's no need to stress yourself, it's bad for your health."

As Lyn adds some two cents, Kokkoro decides to add hers.

"I found myself in a strange tomb after a strange light appeared before my Master and me. We were just shopping when that happened," Kokkoro adds, "I never understood what happened, really, but I believe it sent me to this place."

@MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @/West​

latest

Away from the group, a young man watched an S shaper scare on his chest was clearly visible as his shirt seem to be torn asunder. The boy was at average height, five eleven or so.

"Hmph."

Grunting, he clearly wassnt amused by this group or his predicament. Seeming in rage, he began to talk to himself

"I want my powers. This isn't fair....

A pause as even more anger washed over him.

"You can' do this to Superman! It's not fair!

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @MelodyMeister @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back