Status
Not open for further replies.
"And the path to freedom is by completing what is asked of us, knight."

The pain of separation was one that was familiar to the wanderer. Yet he did not allow it to affect him as it did the armor-clad man as he spoke; all of them suffered at the moment, but they could not falter or lose their purpose simply because of it. Whether out of a desire to return home, or to seek vengeance for those who were lost... they had to push on in their task, no matter what treachery they might face.

"We are the ones who have been called to complete this task. Some may betray us for their own purposes and masters, some might turn their backs on us for the twisted pleasure of killing another, yet we cannot falter. Else this past year and those sacrificed themselves will have been a waste, and I will not suffer such dishonor... not when I as well have someone to return to," With that, his attention turned once more to Impa, a brow raised behind his glasses, "Now then... what must we do, Impa-sama?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Yes. . .of course. You are right, my friend,"
Shovel Knight responded, collecting his emotions. There is nothing this world or the next that would prolong the separation between the righteous knight and the Tower of Fate, but it's not worth letting that mad determination interfere with the Code of Shovelry. He is a knight, after all - he must act like one, and lay down the spade for the common good of innocent folk. "Then it is decided - we shall dig out these 'traitors' among our ranks, and find truth among this 'Murder Game'!"

dd7a9ceb00efcaf200e796b779f5db16.png

"I shall teach them justice!"

"Shovel justice!"

Shovel Knight clenched his fist and raised the Lynel Sword high in the air, swiftly restoring his own morale and, hopefully, inspiring some of his comrades to stay in high spirits. The Drifter painfully shambled into a standing position, shaking his head and clearing his vision. With the knight's blade in the air, the lone wanderer considered his own position. Though Efi may be long gone, it's been years since the Drifter began his search for the cure.

To crumble now would mean that he would fall to Judgement. His own demons would get what they wanted. . .and those visions of the Jackal would be for nothing if the land of Buried Time were to be completely destroyed. Even if it's a wasteland of something that was once great, there is a seed in that world. A seed that this lonely soul is ultimately responsible for - letting this get to him would mean the death of far more people than just himself.

He is a Drifter - a determined spirit that wanders tirelessly to the ends of the world. There's no stopping now.

ffc7eb820d2211dad9492cc447536b13.png

". . .Hm,"
the Drifter grunted and nodded, scratching away the images of Efi within his mind.

There is salvation at the end of this tunnel. There has to be.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu @everyone​

Day Two

“Rescue”

It’s freezing, up here, just like it always is. She hugs her clothes tighter around her, only feeling the cold on her face. Rito feathers are a godsend in these snowy mountains, no wonder they make so much on the Hylian armor they sell to locals. Her heart feels warm just thinking about the last time she stayed there. Everyone was so kind and welcoming...she loves Rito Village so much. She loves every village here in Hyrule, really. She’s in love with the world around her, a world she’s lived in for only a year, but feels like home now. It’s certainly better than the home she came from: weak, used, abused over and over again, here she’s loved and welcomed with open arms. She’s something of a hero in this place, that reputation building up for herself all this year.

Too bad she’s anything but a hero.

The harsh winds don’t give her a chill, but the memories of her past failures do. She’s only good at one thing, and that was being alluring. But you don’t get remembered for that. Instead, she’s remembered for her failures, something that goes against what she’s always wanted, but will never have. Even here, she knows she will never have a happy ending. Hyrule is so beautiful, but she has a job to do. Once it’s done, she’ll disappear like always. Maybe this time will be a success? She hopes so. She fails all the time. She failed them last time, too, which is why she wants desperately to make things right.

That’s why she stayed away while Dell went off to fetch them all. Everything has to go right, or else all she worked for would be lost. Just another failure on an ever-growing list. Last night, a dream came to her. She called it a dream, but really, it’s a vision. Hylia, the Goddess of Hyrule, told her what she needed to do. Find Naydra. Free her. Pray to me, so that I may save my people. So, she set off to do just that. Anything she could do to save everyone, to defeat Ganondorf, she would do without a moment’s hesitation. She owed them all that much.

It’s night time, now. Hopefully they’re all able to sleep, but she isn’t sure they will. If Impa told them all tonight, it might be hard. She prays Impa listened to her advice and let them enjoy the evening. She’s sure it will make all the difference in this fight. Just like what she’s about to do now will. She’s almost there, she can see the crystal pillars, hear the weak breathing, she’s close, so close-

“Surprise!!”

No. That’s the only thing she has time to think as his hand takes hold of her arm, yanking her sideways. No. No! How did he find out? She tried so hard to be secretive. How could he know she’d be here?!

“Ehehe...ahahaha! Such a weak little Servant, always so weak. But I love your surprised face every time! This will be the last, though. Sad, but also thrilling! Farewell...Assassin! Ahahahaha!”

“No-wait!!” But he doesn’t. He rips her Sheikah Slate off her hip and tosses her aside...right off the nearest cliff. She screams, desperately trying to take hold of a ledge, a rock, anything to break her fall. But there is no help anywhere at all. Once again, she has failed. She can see him watching, hear him laughing all the way down. I’m sorry, everyone. I failed again. I tried, but-

There’s a sickening thud when her body hits the ground. And then, save for his laughter and the roaring wind, dead silence.

---

"Others before us? I dunno, man. It's possible." Kaito shrugged. "I have an idea about what might be going on, but...it's been so peaceful. Well, save for that Superman dude. What the Hell was his problem?"

Any efforts to find any information on Brook or Efi turned up nothing.

As nine o'clock came around, Dell looked around at anyone still out and about. The shops had now closed up, their owners preparing them for the group members staying for the night. “It’s about that time, everyone. Now’s your chance to get some shuteye. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, so this’ll be your only chance for some rest until evening. If you really want to go out and explore, I wouldn’t-Stal monsters like to roam around late at night. Uh...that’s about it. See you in the morning.” His little speech over with, Dell headed into Impa’s house, where he would take a seat in the corner and power himself down.

Night time would pass relatively peacefully, everyone able to get some good sleep. In the morning, everyone would feel rested and ready to take on the day. The crowing of Cuccos wakes everyone in the village up at 5 in the morning. Everyone is treated to Kakariko specialty Pumpkin Stew for breakfast, and is then herded into Impa’s House for their meeting. Well, they would be, had Impa not decided to change their meeting place. “Grandmother would like you all to meet her somewhere else.” Paya stood in front of the stairs, clearly nervous about facing such a big group. “I-If you’d all please follow me…” Paya would lead everyone up the hill, past the rubble of Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, into a secret path by the Fairy Fountain, taking them all to a small clearing where Impa and Dell waited beside a glowing orange platform.

jpg

Beside Dell was the orange orb from inside Impa’s House.

latest

“Good morning, everyone." She nodded towards them. "I hope you all got some rest.”

“Sure looks like they did,” Dell commented, back to smoking his pipe. Though he kept his usual scowl, he sounded relieved to discover that. “Feel free to take a seat, if you want. We have a lot of ground to cover.”

“Indeed. I’m sure you’ve all been wondering why you’re all here. As I told some of you last night, there is a great evil in our kingdom. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, a demon king known as Demise attempted to take over Hyrule, but was defeated by the reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia, and a courageous young hero. Demise himself cursed them with a reincarnation of his own, who would continue to attack Hyrule and their descendants for all eternity, no matter how long they sealed him away. This reincarnation is often known as Ganon or Ganondorf, and he is the one who has brought you all here using his dark powers.”

“The only problem is, he’s not from this world, either,” Dell added.

“What the Hell do you mean he’s not?!” Kaito asked.

“Well, Ganon’s big scheme is always to nab the Triforce, an object that basically gives you godlike powers, if you have all three parts. Usually, he only has the Triforce of Power, and tries to get the other two so he can take over Hyrule. Sometimes he succeeds, but he always get sealed away, every time. This time, though, before he could be sealed away again in his world, he got some outside help.”

“Woah, woah, woah. Hold on! How do you know all of this? Aren't you from outside this world, too?”

“A friend of mine, Margreet, found his journal in Hyrule Castle that explains everything." Dell thought for a moment. "Say, Kaito, you know a guy named Fiamma of the Right?”

Kaito paused a moment, trying to think. “Uhhhh...kind of?”

“Yeah. He’s the one who helped Ganondorf out. Gave him a power boost, told him about a ritual that would make him even stronger, and Ganondorf came here to Hyrule in order to take it over.”

Impa closed her eyes. “I am afraid to say that our world is perfect for an outside invasion,” she said. “One hundred years ago, Hyrule fell to the powers of Calamity Ganon, a dark beast bent on destroying our kingdom. He turned our own machinery-our Guardians and Divine Beasts-against us, and fought us all to the brink of apocalypse. If not for Princess Zelda waking her powers and sealing him away, Hyrule would have been destroyed.”

“Last year, the Hylian Champion and Zelda’s personal bodyguard woke up from 100 years in stasis. He’d sustained fatal injuries that we’re lucky he was able to heal. He set out on a mission to regain his strength and free the four Divine Beasts of Ganondorf’s control. He had done the former, but as he set out to do the latter, Ganondorf arrived, reincarnating Calamity Ganon and sending him off to another ritual. Apparently, Ganondorf was running two: one led by his own generals, and one here, hidden from everyone else when he sealed off this kingdom. We were all abducted from our homes and brought here to be used in his ritual."

“Ritual...hey, wait a minute! Are some of us chosen by Ganondorf to kill each other?”

Dell nodded. “Yup. Some of the people here today were picked out by him to kill us.”

Kaito smacked his knee. “Ha! I was right! This is a Murder Game! Perfect!”

Dell didn’t seem too shocked by the name Kaito gave this ritual. “So that’s what you call it, huh? To think I called it the Great Phenomenon...not quite as attention-grabbing, eh?”

Kaito was suddenly energized, jumping to his feet.

“All right, we gotta weed out his,Traitors from our ranks, then we can all go home! I was trained to deal with situations like this! Don't worry everyone. I, Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Coalition, will make sure we get you home!"

Dell snorted, and Impa gave Kaito a rather sad look. “...I am sorry, Kaito. But I am afraid things are not that simple.” She looked to Dell and nodded. As he began to fiddle with his Sheikah Slate, Impa turned to the rest of the group, looking at Asher in particular. “I did not want to give you all this bit of information last night. I thought it best you all form bonds with each other and enjoy the evening. Waking up in an unknown world is already enough to deal with in one day. This revelation...I doubt any of you would have been able to sleep with it.”

“...okay, here it is.” He held up the Sheikah Slate, showing everyone a picture. It was in this very clearing, in front of a shrine that shone blue, on a morning like this, and the picture was of... all of them?

Just then, in everyone’s minds, a memory came to them all.

---

“Morning, everyone! You guys sleep well?”

tumblr_inline_onpr6rWXIG1t1zpe8_250.png

He smiles at you all, the hero of this foreign kingdom called Link. He’s so small, it’s hard to believe that he is a great Champion to these people...but then again, looks can be deceiving.

latest

“I doubt anyone could sleep well, considering our situation.”
The older gentleman, a man known as Lee, grouches, which you’ve all come to expect from him after just one day of meeting each other. “But, yes, I did get sleep.”

oichi-sengoku-basara-the-legend-of-sanada-yukimura-36.2.jpg

“I already miss the darkness...” A pale woman with long dark hair speaks as she"s flanked by two shadowy arms that push her up from bed. “The sweet gentle dreams I dreamt...”

Link has no idea how to respond for a moment. “Well, uh...good! Glad to hear it.” Link looks around the group as he leans on the Lakna Rokee Shrine. “So, as you all know, we’re headed off to Zora’s Domain today. Just like yesterday, you can all teleport there with your Sheikah Slate, just like how you got to Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine. Once we get there, King Dorephan can tell us how to conquer Vah Ruta. This mission shouldn’t take us more than one day, I don’t think. Any questions?”

brook.jpg

The skeleton known as Brook raises his hand. “Yes, I do! When is lunch time slated to begin?”

The android, Dell, rolls his eyes. “We literally just had breakfast.”

“Well, yes, but we can’t defeat Ganon on an empty stomach! And that’s coming from me, who doesn’t even have a stomach! Yohohohoho!”

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

Another one raises their hand. A green skinned woman called Mantis. “This one still has concerns about the well being of some of the group.” She particularly gives Oichi a look when she says this. “Or for their tenacity to ask inane things.” This time Brook gets a sharp look aimed his way.

“I wonder, where does the food all go if there isn’t a stomach to take it in?” Caster ponders with a cheerful (or unnerving) smile, almost as if it was timed to match Mantis’ comments.. “Is it in the body? Out? Where can it be?”

“Well, yesterday, he told me he can poop, so there’s that.” Kaito replies.

“You...you actually asked the skeleton if it can poop.” Lee is stunned. “We’re all going to die here…”

“Death and decay are natural parts of life,” Oichi responds in a monotonous tone. “Entropy consumes everything...leaving a darkened mass where there once was laughter and pretty flowers...”

“Um, hey! Everyone!” The young dancer, Margreet, takes a step forward, smiling at them all. “I’m sure we’ll all have plenty to eat when we get there. The map looks like it holds plenty of water, so that means lots of fish!”

“W-Water? But I can’t swim!!”

Link immediately cuts in before Lee can murder Brook, which he seems ready to do. “Yes! Fish! We’ll also find Divine Beast Vah Ruta, which will help us defeat Ganondorf and get you all home. If we’re all set, we can get going…”

“Wait! PLease wait, Link.” One of the smallest members of the group, a child named Efi, steps forward, Sheikah Slate in hand.

i1487733663172253.jpeg

“I would like to take a group picture, if you don’t mind.”

“What a lovely idea, Efi!” Margreet claps her hands together, eager to keep everyone from fighting.

Link grins. “Yeah! The Slate has a timer feature, so let me set it up…” Link sets Efi’s Slate up on a rock as the rest of you squeeze in front of the shrine to take the picture. You’re still a bit concerned about what’s going to happen to you-if getting home in one week is even possible. But with all these allies here, nothing could possibly go wrong!

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Impa looks around at you all. "I believe this is as good a time as any to stop to answer questions."

Cast List:

@Alex Azure as Akane Owari (Danganronpa 3)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Rex and Nia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@Crow as Yuuki and Kokkoro (Princess Connect! Re: Dive)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Glostechk as Bitch Pudding (Robot Chicken)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Hida Tomonatsu as Jin (Samurai Champloo)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@Josh as Superboy (Prime Earth DCU)
@Kaykay as Wakaba Nogi (Nogi Wakaba is a Hero)
@Krieg as Diana of Themyscira (Wonder Woman)
@Lucky as Peter Parker (MCU) and Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@Minerva as Selesia Upitira (Re:Creators) and Celica (Fire Emblem)
@Neko Shogun as Mantis (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Otto as Darius (League of Legends)
@Raynar Saassin as Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
@Siege as Shallot (Dragon Ball) and Akuma (Street Fighter)
@Space_Candy as Thor Odinson (MCU)
@Takumi as Silque (Fire Emblem) and Azel Halgal (Otoyomegatari)
@ThatAverageGuy as Futaba Sakura (Persona 5)
@Ver as Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
@York as Enu (RiME)
@Yun Lee as Kaito Momota (Danganronpa V3)​

Chapter 2: Our Own War

Living through a buried memory of the past, both Rex and Nia fell deathly silent as their minds were launched into a flurry of truly unimaginable revelations. A world - nay, worlds - far beyond Alrest, far beyond the Cloud Sea, where the land rose from the depths independent of titans. Reliving one short, cherished moment of this world beyond Alrest, their hearts, too, began to stir.

"I was stupid..." /// "I was afraid..."
Rex seethed under his breath, /// Nia murmured, clutching her heart,
"So many people have died because /// "So many people have died because
I thought I could protect them..."
/// I thought I had to hide who I am..."

View attachment 2830

Please listen to me, Rex...just give up.

View attachment 2831

Snapping out of his trance with a sharp yelp, Rex lurched forward, tightly clutching the brilliant emerald crystal embedded in his chest. Reacting, Nia reeled the boy back in with her hand firmly placed upon his shoulder.
"Rex...!" she stuttered, her thoughts still a scattered mess after the bombshell Impa dropped on her.

"Pyra...we need to save Pyra!" Rex shouted through grit teeth, "She's- urgh!" Rex growled, collapsing onto one knee in pain, "...she's dyin'! A year we've been here while Pyra's been dyin'!" Growing an empathetic frown, Nia offered Rex a hand standing back up. "Rex, we-"

"I'm sorry Impa, but we can't stay to help." Rex interjected, struggling to his feet on his own, "Your world's on the brink but ours is too! Me and-"

"Me and who?!" Nia snapped while Rex flinched and backed away from the angered Driver, "I sure as Hell never said anythin' about joinin' you if you ever decided to turn tail and run! We were brought here for a purpose, Rex, and you'd turn your back on that purpose just 'cause your girlfriend is in a bit o' pain?"

"Wh-! She's not-!" Rex frantically stammered, slowly getting backed against a stone wall as Nia stomped closer and closer with every word she poured emphasis into. "Besides, what were you even plannin' on running to, huh? We're stuck here, because a power far stronger than ourselves dropped us here. But when someone shows you the path home, you'd abandon them for nothing, because ya didn't succeed the first time around?" Nia blasted Rex, "The Rex I know would leap at the chance to help anyone in need, no matter the time or effort it'd take." Nia finally backed off, having spoken her piece. A long silence of the two Drivers staring at each other followed - one scowling, one trembling. Eventually, Rex did attempt to break the tension. "Nia, I-" But Nia swiftly silenced him just by holding out her hand, palm facing Rex, then proceeding to storm off.

Rex, properly told off, breathed deeply. His head and shoulders both sunk, and the tension in his muscles faded, as too did the tension in the room. Turning to meekly face Impa, Rex approached with his head held low.
"How do we stop 'im?" he softly asked, "This Ganondorf, who defeated us the first time 'round, how do we stop 'im?"

@Yun Lee @Everyone @open to interact

Day Two

“Rescue”

It’s freezing, up here, just like it always is. She hugs her clothes tighter around her, only feeling the cold on her face. Rito feathers are a godsend in these snowy mountains, no wonder they make so much on the Hylian armor they sell to locals. Her heart feels warm just thinking about the last time she stayed there. Everyone was so kind and welcoming...she loves Rito Village so much. She loves every village here in Hyrule, really. She’s in love with the world around her, a world she’s lived in for only a year, but feels like home now. It’s certainly better than the home she came from: weak, used, abused over and over again, here she’s loved and welcomed with open arms. She’s something of a hero in this place, that reputation building up for herself all this year.

The harsh winds don’t give her a chill, but the memories of her past failures do. She’s only good at one thing, and that was being alluring. But you don’t get remembered for that. Instead, she’s remembered for her failures, something that goes against what she’s always wanted, but will never have. Even here, she knows she will never have a happy ending. Hyrule is so beautiful, but she has a job to do. Once it’s done, she’ll disappear like always. Maybe this time will be a success? She hopes so. She fails all the time. She failed them last time, too, which is why she wants desperately to make things right.

That’s why she stayed away while Dell went off to fetch them all. Everything has to go right, or else all she worked for would be lost. Just another failure on an ever-growing list. Last night, a dream came to her. She called it a dream, but really, it’s a vision. Hylia, the Goddess of Hyrule, told her what she needed to do. Find Naydra. Free her. Pray to me, so that I may save my people. So, she set off to do just that. Anything she could do to save everyone, to defeat Ganondorf, she would do without a moment’s hesitation. She owed them all that much.

It’s night time, now. Hopefully they’re all able to sleep, but she isn’t sure they will. If Impa told them all tonight, it might be hard. She prays Impa listened to her advice and let them enjoy the evening. She’s sure it will make all the difference in this fight. Just like what she’s about to do now will. She’s almost there, she can see the crystal pillars, hear the weak breathing, she’s close, so close-

“Surprise!!”

No. That’s the only thing she has time to think as his hand takes hold of her arm, yanking her sideways. No. No! How did he find out? She tried so hard to be secretive. How could he know she’d be here?!

“Ehehe...ahahaha! Such a weak little Servant, always so weak. But I love your surprised face every time! This will be the last, though. Sad, but also thrilling! Farewell...Assassin! Ahahahaha!”

“No-wait!!” But he doesn’t. He rips her Sheikah Slate off her hip and tosses her aside...right off the nearest cliff. She screams, desperately trying to take hold of a ledge, a rock, anything to break her fall. But there is no help anywhere at all. Once again, she has failed. She can see him watching, hear him laughing all the way down. I’m sorry, everyone. I failed again. I tried, but-

There’s a sickening thud when her body hits the ground. And then, save for his laughter and the roaring wind, dead silence.

---

"Others before us? I dunno, man. It's possible." Kaito shrugged. "I have an idea about what might be going on, but...it's been so peaceful. Well, save for that Superman dude. What the Hell was his problem?"

As nine o'clock came around, Dell looked around at anyone still out and about. The shops had now closed up, their owners preparing them for the group members staying for the night. “It’s about that time, everyone. Now’s your chance to get some shuteye. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, so this’ll be your only chance for some rest until evening. If you really want to go out and explore, I wouldn’t-Stal monsters like to roam around late at night. Uh...that’s about it. See you in the morning.” His little speech over with, Dell headed into Impa’s house, where he would take a seat in the corner and power himself down.

Night time would pass relatively peacefully, everyone able to get some good sleep. In the morning, everyone would feel rested and ready to take on the day. The crowing of Cuccos wakes everyone in the village up at 5 in the morning. Everyone is treated to Kakariko specialty Pumpkin Stew for breakfast, and is then herded into Impa’s House for their meeting. Well, they would be, had Impa not decided to change their meeting place. “Grandmother would like you all to meet her somewhere else.” Paya stood in front of the stairs, clearly nervous about facing such a big group. “I-If you’d all please follow me…” Paya would lead everyone up the hill, past the rubble of Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, into a secret path by the Fairy Fountain, taking them all to a small clearing where Impa and Dell waited beside a glowing orange platform.

jpg

latest

“Good morning, everyone." She nodded towards them. "I hope you all got some rest.”

“Sure looks like they did,” Dell commented, back to smoking his pipe. Though he kept his usual scowl, he sounded relieved to discover that. “Feel free to take a seat, if you want. We have a lot of ground to cover.”

“Indeed. I’m sure you’ve all been wondering why you’re all here. As I told some of you last night, there is a great evil in our kingdom. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, a demon king known as Demise attempted to take over Hyrule, but was defeated by the reincarnation of the Goddess Hylia, and a courageous young hero. Demise himself cursed them with a reincarnation of his own, who would continue to attack Hyrule and their descendants for all eternity, no matter how long they sealed him away. This reincarnation is often known as Ganon or Ganondorf, and he is the one who has brought you all here using his dark powers.”

“Well, Ganon’s big scheme is always to nab the Triforce, an object that basically gives you godlike powers, if you have all three parts. Usually, he only has the Triforce of Power, and tries to get the other two so he can take over Hyrule. Sometimes he succeeds, but he always get sealed away, every time. This time, though, before he could be sealed away again in his world, he got some outside help.”

“Woah, woah, woah. Hold on! How do you know all of this? Aren't you from outside this world, too?”

“A friend of mine, Margreet, found his journal in Hyrule Castle that explains everything." Dell thought for a moment. "Say, Kaito, you know a guy named Fiamma of the Right?”

“Yeah. He’s the one who helped Ganondorf out. Gave him a power boost, told him about a ritual that would make him even stronger, and Ganondorf came here to Hyrule in order to take it over.”

Impa closed her eyes. “I am afraid to say that our world is perfect for an outside invasion,” she said. “One hundred years ago, Hyrule fell to the powers of Calamity Ganon, a dark beast bent on destroying our kingdom. He turned our own machinery-our Guardians and Divine Beasts-against us, and fought us all to the brink of apocalypse. If not for Princess Zelda waking her powers and sealing him away, Hyrule would have been destroyed.”

“Last year, the Hylian Champion and Zelda’s personal bodyguard woke up from 100 years in stasis. He’d sustained fatal injuries that we’re lucky he was able to heal. He set out on a mission to regain his strength and free the four Divine Beasts of Ganondorf’s control. He had done the former, but as he set out to do the latter, Ganondorf arrived, reincarnating Calamity Ganon and sending him off to another ritual. Apparently, Ganondorf was running two: one led by his own generals, and one here, hidden from everyone else when he sealed off this kingdom. We were all abducted from our homes and brought here to be used in his ritual."

“Ritual...hey, wait a minute! Are some of us chosen by Ganondorf to kill each other?”

Dell nodded. “Yup. Some of the people here today were picked out by him to kill us.”

Dell didn’t seem too shocked by the name Kaito gave this ritual. “So that’s what you call it, huh? To think I called it the Great Phenomenon...not quite as attention-grabbing, eh?”

“All right, we gotta weed out his,Traitors from our ranks, then we can all go home! I was trained to deal with situations like this! Don't worry everyone. I, Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Coalition, will make sure we get you home!"

Dell snorted, and Impa gave Kaito a rather sad look. “...I am sorry, Kaito. But I am afraid things are not that simple.” She looked to Dell and nodded. As he began to fiddle with his Sheikah Slate, Impa turned to the rest of the group, looking at Asher in particular. “I did not want to give you all this bit of information last night. I thought it best you all form bonds with each other and enjoy the evening. Waking up in an unknown world is already enough to deal with in one day. This revelation...I doubt any of you would have been able to sleep with it.”

“...okay, here it is.” He held up the Sheikah Slate, showing everyone a picture. It was in this very clearing, in front of a shrine that shone blue, on a morning like this, and the picture was of... all of them?

---

He smiles at you all, the hero of this foreign kingdom called Link. He’s so small, it’s hard to believe that he is a great Champion to these people...but then again, looks can be deceiving.

latest

The older gentleman, a man known as Lee, grouches, which you’ve all come to expect from him after just one day of meeting each other. “But, yes, I did get sleep.”

“I already miss the darkness...” A pale woman with long dark hair speaks as she"s flanked by two shadowy arms that push her up from bed. “The sweet gentle dreams I dreamt...”

Link has no idea how to respond for a moment. “Well, uh...good! Glad to hear it.” Link looks around the group as he leans on the Lakna Rokee Shrine. “So, as you all know, we’re headed off to Zora’s Domain today. Just like yesterday, you can all teleport there with your Sheikah Slate, just like how you got to Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine. Once we get there, King Dorephan can tell us how to conquer Vah Ruta. This mission shouldn’t take us more than one day, I don’t think. Any questions?”

brook.jpg

The skeleton known as Brook raises his hand. “Yes, I do! When is lunch time slated to begin?”

“Well, yes, but we can’t defeat Ganon on an empty stomach! And that’s coming from me, who doesn’t even have a stomach! Yohohohoho!”

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

Another one raises their hand. A green skinned woman called Mantis. “This one still has concerns about the well being of some of the group.” She particularly gives Oichi a look when she says this. “Or for their tenacity to ask inane things.” This time Brook gets a sharp look aimed his way.

“I wonder, where does the food all go if there isn’t a stomach to take it in?” Caster ponders with a cheerful (or unnerving) smile, almost as if it was timed to match Mantis’ comments.. “Is it in the body? Out? Where can it be?”

“You...you actually asked the skeleton if it can poop.” Lee is stunned. “We’re all going to die here…”

“Death and decay are natural parts of life,” Oichi responds in a monotonous tone. “Entropy consumes everything...leaving a darkened mass where there once was laughter and pretty flowers...”

“Um, hey! Everyone!” The young dancer, Margreet, takes a step forward, smiling at them all. “I’m sure we’ll all have plenty to eat when we get there. The map looks like it holds plenty of water, so that means lots of fish!”

Link immediately cuts in before Lee can murder Brook, which he seems ready to do. “Yes! Fish! We’ll also find Divine Beast Vah Ruta, which will help us defeat Ganondorf and get you all home. If we’re all set, we can get going…”

“Wait! PLease wait, Link.” One of the smallest members of the group, a child named Efi, steps forward, Sheikah Slate in hand.

i1487733663172253.jpeg

“What a lovely idea, Efi!” Margreet claps her hands together, eager to keep everyone from fighting.

Link grins. “Yeah! The Slate has a timer feature, so let me set it up…” Link sets Efi’s Slate up on a rock as the rest of you squeeze in front of the shrine to take the picture. You’re still a bit concerned about what’s going to happen to you-if getting home in one week is even possible. But with all these allies here, nothing could possibly go wrong!

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Impa looks around at you all. "I believe this is as good a time as any to stop to answer questions."

Cast List:

@Atomic Knight as Asher Forrester (Game of Thrones) and Teruteru Hanamura (Danganronpa 3)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and The Drifter (Hyper Light Drifter)
@Donder172 as Agent 47 (Hitman) and General Grievous (Star Wars Clone Wars 2003)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nadeshiko Kagamihara (Yuru Camp) and Ellie Phimister (Deadpool)
@Jeremi as Linkle (Hyrule Warriors) and Fred Flintstone (The Flintstones comics)
@York as Enu (RiME)
Dell ignored Linkle and gave a sympathetic look to Fred, then turned to Jin. "Yeah. There are Traitors here. Or, there were, if we're lucky. We weren't able to find them the last time. The people you saw...Efi, Oichi, Brook, Mantis...they'd all been killed by them. Caster tricked us into thinking he was a Traitor because he murdered Lee, but he killed him of his own free will."

@Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu

wSlNyPI.jpg

"Oh my, oh my, were you expecting sweet dreams? Well, here they are.

It seems that your destiny has come to a pause, now that you have entered this world, Knight. I can help you in Astrum, but not at all in this foreign realm.

I would say that you're on your own, but you have the absolutely adorable Kokkoro-tan by your side~. Take good care of her, alright? Or was it the other way around.

It seems that you & Kokkoro are relying on the help of other goddesses. Truth be told, I'm a bit jealous. Guess the least I can do is tell you not to forget me, now shouldn't I?

You've got a world to save. You may not be the sole chosen one in this world, so work hard with others, alright? And most importantly, get home as soon as possible. It's a bit lonely here.

Ah! I just figured out how I can pass the time, well, see you~!"

Everyone was having a fine time at the table, but as soon as the vision of a prior group came to mind, Kokkoro's facial expression was altered to worry.

Him.

It was him.

Kokkoro was in shock as she saw someone rush through her mind.

Dsbtxgv.jpg

"The harlequin..." Kokkoro asks, "that's Caster, isn't it? What is he? And what exactly comprises a Murder Game?"

Meanwhile, Yuuki had returned from selling his three Luminous Stones for 210 rupees in total. It was weird how Jin was the only one interested in taking the stones.

Yuuki was glad to get rid of the stones. They did not taste good in the slightest.

Last night, he recieved a dream from Ames. But the question is - how exactly was she able to reach him, even though he was sent out of Astrum? That was a question for another time.

As he joined in, he recieved the vision.

He was a bit confused really, but it seemed important.

"..."

He sat beside Kokkoro as he observed all conversation that took place, paying particular attention to Rex.

@Yun Lee

@Ver @Hida Tomonatsu @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @etcetcetc​

Shallot and Akuma looked at each other, before asking another question, from both guys.

"Okay... I Don't know if this is possible but something occurred to us last night in our dreams... we discussed about this earlier to ourselves... we were... offered to be... Traitors I do believe."

"
Does this mean whoever it was that attempted to make us Traitors in the dream has already made us Traitors?"

"
Because if this guy has already had the power to try and make us Traitors via our dreams... does he already have control over us? Making us Traitors?"

The duo knew this might need clarification, but strange things happened to them both.

It seemed to track them to this world too.

@Yun Lee

Shallot and Akuma looked at each other, before asking another question, from both guys.

"Okay... I Don't know if this is possible but something occurred to us last night in our dreams... we discussed about this earlier to ourselves... we were... offered to be... Traitors I do believe."

"
Does this mean whoever it was that attempted to make us Traitors in the dream has already made us Traitors?"

"
Because if this guy has already had the power to try and make us Traitors via our dreams... does he already have control over us? Making us Traitors?"

The duo knew this might need clarification, but strange things happened to them both.

It seemed to track them to this world too.

@Yun Lee

Yuuki's attention quickly shifted towards Akuma & Shallot as he jolts up from his seat, only to retreat into seating position soonafter.

"Please, do tell us the details of this message from him to you," Kokkoro looks at Yuuki, then asks the two, "you both seem to be at the greatest of risks, especially after revealing that piece of information."

@Siege @Yun Lee

Yuuki's attention quickly shifted towards Akuma & Shallot as he jolts up from his seat, only to retreat into seating position soonafter.

"Please, do tell us the details of this message from him to you," Kokkoro looks at Yuuki, then asks the two, "you both seem to be at the greatest of risks, especially after revealing that piece of information."

@Siege @Yun Lee

Shallot and Akuma looked at each other again, Akuma nodding.

"Okay... well..."
Shallot and Akuma recounted their dream, with the following major points:
  • The figure could be described similar to Ganondorf to those who knew what he looked like.
  • After their decline, "Ganondorf" said he would attempt again until they accepted, making more... "appealing" offers.
  • "Ganondorf" summoned warriors to attempt to kill both Shallot and Akuma, which they managed to defeat.
  • They saw a glimpse of some of the people around them, Ganondorf saying to them to kill said figures to say they accepted.
"And I know which ones he showed me in this room. The people he told us to slay were... um..."

"Kaito and Nadeshiko."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

Peter Parker- MCU and Peter Parker- Amazing

"
Did the bad guys just admit they were a) bad guys and b) were tasked to kill people in our group?..... It usually isn't this easy in my experience. I mean....." he said, looking over at the other Peter for some sort of answer.

"
It happens sometimes.... though, you probably have never had happen it before without figuring it out yourself. Some of my future villains love to brag about how evil they are and what they plan to do," the older Peter replied.

"Should we arrest them or something?" Peter asked, though he really wasn't certain who to address this question too.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

Peter Parker- MCU and Peter Parker- Amazing

"
Did the bad guys just admit they were a) bad guys and b) were tasked to kill people in our group?..... It usually isn't this easy in my experience. I mean....." he said, looking over at the other Peter for some sort of answer.

"
It happens sometimes.... though, you probably have never had happen it before without figuring it out yourself. Some of my future villains love to brag about how evil they are and what they plan to do," the older Peter replied.

"Should we arrest them or something?" Peter asked, though he really wasn't certain who to address this question too.

@Yun Lee @Siege @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

"Whoa! Hey! I told you already, we declined his damn offer!" Shallot cried out.

@Lucky

tumblr_p89l8q1HLY1x0h5yoo6_100.jpg

❝ WHAT? I DON'T- I MEAN, WEIRD VISION JUST CAME UP, THOSE GUYS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME. I DON'T LIKE IT. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COOL DREAM SEQUENCE OF A CAMPING TRIP. IS THIS THE PRICE OF HAVING A FROG BUDDY? I'M REALLY SCARED AND NEED A HUG RIGHT NOW❞ Nadeshiko would only panic upon realizing the reality of the situation, to which Ellie would cover her ears from how annoying and loud the teenager was getting.

❝ WHAT? I DON'T- I MEAN, WEIRD VISION JUST CAME UP, THOSE GUYS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME. I DON'T LIKE IT. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COOL DREAM SEQUENCE OF A CAMPING TRIP. IS THIS THE PRICE OF HAVING A FROG BUDDY? I'M REALLY SCARED AND NEED A HUG RIGHT NOW❞ Nadeshiko would only panic upon realizing the reality of the situation, to which Ellie would cover her ears from how annoying and loud the teenager was getting.
With a exasperated sigh, Jin provided the teenager a comforting pat on the hand to soothe her worries. If need be, she would be safe while the two who just admitted to having visions... well, they would be taken care of.

@Gummi Bunnies

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"
Kaito roared, absolutely livid. "Like Hell Ganondorf is gonna kill me!! He's gonna need more than a dream to stop me!!"

"Kaito, calm down. That has no bearing in anything...I think." Fortunately, it seemed that Nia's storming off took over Kaito's attention.

“Hey, kid, you-” Kaito reached out to Nia, but Impa cut in.

“Let her go, Kaito. Everyone reacts to situations differently. As it is, all of you are taking this quite well. I was worried more of you would react as he did.”

“Running away from this situation is only going to help Ganondorf win! Rex, be a man and get your friend back!”

Dell couldn’t help but chuckle. “Fun fact, Kaito. You ‘acting like a man’ actually fucked us over a couple of times.”

“Wha-no way! You're just making that up!!”

Ignoring the astronaut for now, Dell turned to Grievous. “Like I said, I don’t remember anything other than who died. Every time I try to upload that memory in my system, it glitches on me.”

As more and more people asked about how to defeat him, Impa cleared her throat. “If we are all ready to move on,” she began, noting the determination in the group with a smile. “Then, Dell has a few more things to say. Dell?”

“Yeah.” Dell stepped forward. “So, I know some of you have heard me mention a Blood Moon. That’s an event that brings Ganondorf’s powers to the max, and revives any of his monsters that you kill. These used to be random occurrences, but ever since this new Ganondorf showed up, it’s happened once a week. We waited until right after the last one to bring you all back.”

“So, what you’re saying is, we have a week to take this guy down and go home?”

Dell nodded. “If we wait any longer than that, he could very well launch an attack on us that would destroy us all. Hell, as it is, I don’t know how long Link can hold him-”

“Link? What do you mean Link? Isn’t Zelda the one sealing him up in that castle?”

“She was.” Impa walked to the orb. “That night, she lost her powers, as they had all been used up. However, due to her connection to the Triforce of Wisdom, she had outwitted Ganondorf before his game even began, and transferred some of her own power to Link. It appears he has a connection to the Triforce of Courage, so he was able to take over for her and seal Ganondorf away for this past year. She was taken with you all as you made your escape, and we have kept her in this Shrine for the past year, hidden from assassination attempts. Caster believed she was inside Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, and attempted to destroy her.”

“You mean to tell me that clown is still running around?!”

“Yeah, we ain’t happy about it, either. He’s been after Margreet for the past year, sending Yiga goons to attack her at least once a day.” Dell sighed. “He’s a lot stronger than the rest of us, ever since he sided with Ganondorf.”

“But I believe you all can stop him,” Impa said, rolling the orb towards the pedestal. “You were able to outlive him once, which alone is impressive. This time, I’ve no doubt you can stop him.”

The orb fell into a small indent on the pedestal, and both began to glow blue instead of orange. The ground all around them began to shake, and from under the ground, a large stone began to rise. The higher it came, however, it became clear it was not a stone, but a Shrine, hidden underground. “Lakna Rokee Shrine has been under my family’s watch for centuries,” Impa said. “And the Hyrule Royal Family, as well. It’s only fitting that I guard the princess, as I did one hundred years ago.”

There was silence. “...well? Now what?”

“Now...we wait. Link will wake her up, as he did all of you.”

“That person talking to us was a DUDE?!”

“I repeat: fucked us over.”

“Hush!” Impa watched the Shrine intently. It was only a matter of time…

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

Zelda, please. Are you there? I need you to hear me.

...huh?

Her eyes fluttered open. Staring up above at a square ceiling, she was able to quickly deduce where she was. An old Sheikah Shrine. She had always wanted to go inside one, but had never been able to. Well...now she got her wish. And a whole lot of other things she never wanted. Memories of darkness, despair, misery...they all flooded back to her, and she shuddered. How utterly dreadful…

Zelda, you’re awake! I was so worried...can you hear me?

Yes, Link, I hear you.

But could he hear her was the question.

A-And I can hear you! This is amazing! I was so worried, I-

Link. You don’t have very much power left. Please, try not to waste it on me.

...talking to you is never a waste, Zelda.

Drat. She can feel her face burning up at that. In this situation, it is. How much have I missed?

...a whole year.

“A year?!” She said it out loud, not believing it herself.

Well, yeah, but that’s not a problem. I mean, I spent one hundred in statis, and you in some gross cocoon with Calamity Ganon, what’s one little year to the two of us?

That was when we were dealing with Calamity Ganon, not...this. She touched the energy wall around her, watching in awe as it shattered around her. Sheikah technology was always so beautiful...even now, seeing it in action made her feel giddy as a child on their birthday. Do I just,,,leave?

Yeah. The others are waiting for you out there. Oh! Margreet left you a spare change of clothes. She mentioned that dress didn’t seem to fit the real you, or something.

Noticing the treasure chest before her, and the same dress she’d been wearing for one hundred years, Zelda couldn’t help but agree.

All right, I’ll be right out. And Link...please, try not to talk to me so much. You only have so much power.

...fine. For you. I’ll see you around. Oh, and uh...good luck, Zelda.

She smiled. Thank you, Link.

---

Tick-tock.

“Eh?” Kaito looked up, hearing a faint sound. It had only been a few minutes since the Shrine appeared above ground, and he was almost spacing out. What the Hell was that sound? Hmm…

Fortunately, there was another sound, a rumbling from inside the Shrine’s entrance. Could it be…? The platform lowered, and in a few moments, rose again, with someone on it. A young girl in a blue shirt and black pants, and long blonde hair. Though dressed so, it was clear from the way she carried herself subconsciously that she was of royal upbringing. So this was…

530px-BotW_Zelda_Artwork.png

“Princess Zelda!” The Sheikah elder bowed as best she could with her short stature, as did Paya. Zelda gasped, rushing to the old woman.

“Impa! Please, don’t do that. Your body, it-”

“Never mind, that! I’m so happy to see you again!” She began tearing up, and Zelda responded by hugging Impa tightly.

Tick-tock.

“You hear something?” Kaito asked the person closest to him. This was getting annoying…

“Oh! I do beg your pardon.” Zelda scrambled up, giving the group a little curtsy. “I am Princess Zelda, but please. Do call me Zelda. I regret not being able to work with you all much before, but I look forward to working together now!”

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

“Grr...Hey, you! Shut your clock off already!” Kaito angrily pointed at the source of the ticking, Ken Masters. “That ticking sound is driving me crazy!”

“Ticking sound…?” Dell looked to Ken, and immediately his face changed. “Oh, shit! GET DOWN!!” He jumped at Impa and Zelda, just in time for…

BOOM!!!!!!

A sudden explosion rocked the group, but miraculously, no one was hurt. No one but Ken, that is; all that remained of the fighter was his Sheikah Slate and a pile of ash.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

Zelda got up from the ground and gasped. “What?! How did this happen?!”

Dell looked up, and was absolutely speechless. “He fell behind after that fight with the Yiga footsoldier,” he said, shaking. “”That fucking...he must have gotten to him while we weren’t looking!”

“Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!”

Laughter filled the air all around them, and soon, the source appeared, sitting on top of the Shrine.

“Oh, what fun, what excitement! He never saw it coming, right up to the end! And neither did any of you!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”
Dell stood, glaring at the being. “He did nothing to you!”

“He certainly did, too! He was boring, painfully boring! Last time, he was boring, too! So, I decided to get the boring person out of the way, and leave the lovely people who get surprised so easily! Ahahaha! Even you, Dell! You get surprised so well! I’m so glad you survived after I blew you up, too!”

Dell instinctively clutches at his chest. “You bastard...I’m sick of you!” He reached behind him, and materializing in his hand was a bow, and a unique arrow with a blue tip. “You're dead!”

“Oh, dear! Could this be my end? The end of dear jester, Caster? But I only just met you all, again! And I haven’t been able to share this with you…” Caster tossed a Sheikah Slate down to Dell, who picked it up and looked at it.

“...SHIT!”
He dropped it, and anyone looking could see the picture of a young woman lying on a snowy cliff far below the camera. She would look familiar to everyone, now. “Margreet! What the fuck did you do to her?!”

“Ahahahaha!! Head over to the Spring of Wisdom to find out! Oh...and one more thing, one more thing!” He pointed at Shallot and Akuma. “My Master never appeared to them, or told them to kill anyone! Stop slandering my Master, or as his Servant I’ll have to destroy you!! Ahaha, ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” Caster laughed wickedly, then vanished as soon as he appeared.

“Damn it, we need to-” Dell stopped mid sentence as screams could be heard from the village. “Lady Impa! Lady Impa!!!” Lasli ran to the clearing, gasping for breath. “The Yiga Clan...they…”

“They’re attacking the village!” Impa paled. “We need to get everyone to safety, at once!”

“Damn it…” Dell was trembling. An attack on his dear friend, and an attack on Kakariko Village? At the same time??

“Dell, go save Margreet!” Kaito yelled, brandishing his Lynel Sword. “A man never leaves a friend behind, especially not to die on some crappy mountaintop!”

“But the village-”

I’ll keep it safe, and so will the rest of us! Unless a few of you wanna go help Dell?”

Dell didn’t wait around to see who would join him. He was already teleporting to the Jitan Sa’Mi Shrine. It seemed the choice was yours to make, but whatever you do, it must be done quickly.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Ver @York

Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)
"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"
Kaito roared, absolutely livid. "Like Hell Ganondorf is gonna kill me!! He's gonna need more than a dream to stop me!!"

"Kaito, calm down. That has no bearing in anything...I think." Fortunately, it seemed that Nia's storming off took over Kaito's attention.

“Let her go, Kaito. Everyone reacts to situations differently. As it is, all of you are taking this quite well. I was worried more of you would react as he did.”

“Running away from this situation is only going to help Ganondorf win! Rex, be a man and get your friend back!”

Dell couldn’t help but chuckle. “Fun fact, Kaito. You ‘acting like a man’ actually fucked us over a couple of times.”

Ignoring the astronaut for now, Dell turned to Grievous. “Like I said, I don’t remember anything other than who died. Every time I try to upload that memory in my system, it glitches on me.”

As more and more people asked about how to defeat him, Impa cleared her throat. “If we are all ready to move on,” she began, noting the determination in the group with a smile. “Then, Dell has a few more things to say. Dell?”

“Yeah.” Dell stepped forward. “So, I know some of you have heard me mention a Blood Moon. That’s an event that brings Ganondorf’s powers to the max, and revives any of his monsters that you kill. These used to be random occurrences, but ever since this new Ganondorf showed up, it’s happened once a week. We waited until right after the last one to bring you all back.”

Dell nodded. “If we wait any longer than that, he could very well launch an attack on us that would destroy us all. Hell, as it is, I don’t know how long Link can hold him-”

“Link? What do you mean Link? Isn’t Zelda the one sealing him up in that castle?”

“She was.” Impa walked to the orb. “That night, she lost her powers, as they had all been used up. However, due to her connection to the Triforce of Wisdom, she had outwitted Ganondorf before his game even began, and transferred some of her own power to Link. It appears he has a connection to the Triforce of Courage, so he was able to take over for her and seal Ganondorf away for this past year. She was taken with you all as you made your escape, and we have kept her in this Shrine for the past year, hidden from assassination attempts. Caster believed she was inside Ta’Loh Naeg Shrine, and attempted to destroy her.”

“Yeah, we ain’t happy about it, either. He’s been after Margreet for the past year, sending Yiga goons to attack her at least once a day.” Dell sighed. “He’s a lot stronger than the rest of us, ever since he sided with Ganondorf.”

“But I believe you all can stop him,” Impa said, rolling the orb towards the pedestal. “You were able to outlive him once, which alone is impressive. This time, I’ve no doubt you can stop him.”

The orb fell into a small indent on the pedestal, and both began to glow blue instead of orange. The ground all around them began to shake, and from under the ground, a large stone began to rise. The higher it came, however, it became clear it was not a stone, but a Shrine, hidden underground. “Lakna Rokee Shrine has been under my family’s watch for centuries,” Impa said. “And the Hyrule Royal Family, as well. It’s only fitting that I guard the princess, as I did one hundred years ago.”

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

...huh?

Her eyes fluttered open. Staring up above at a square ceiling, she was able to quickly deduce where she was. An old Sheikah Shrine. She had always wanted to go inside one, but had never been able to. Well...now she got her wish. And a whole lot of other things she never wanted. Memories of darkness, despair, misery...they all flooded back to her, and she shuddered. How utterly dreadful…

Yes, Link, I hear you.

Drat. She can feel her face burning up at that. In this situation, it is. How much have I missed?

...a whole year.

Well, yeah, but that’s not a problem. I mean, I spent one hundred in statis, and you in some gross cocoon with Calamity Ganon, what’s one little year to the two of us?

That was when we were dealing with Calamity Ganon, not...this. She touched the energy wall around her, watching in awe as it shattered around her. Sheikah technology was always so beautiful...even now, seeing it in action made her feel giddy as a child on their birthday. Do I just,,,leave?

Yeah. The others are waiting for you out there. Oh! Margreet left you a spare change of clothes. She mentioned that dress didn’t seem to fit the real you, or something.

Noticing the treasure chest before her, and the same dress she’d been wearing for one hundred years, Zelda couldn’t help but agree.

All right, I’ll be right out. And Link...please, try not to talk to me so much. You only have so much power.

---

Tick-tock.

“Eh?” Kaito looked up, hearing a faint sound. It had only been a few minutes since the Shrine appeared above ground, and he was almost spacing out. What the Hell was that sound? Hmm…

Fortunately, there was another sound, a rumbling from inside the Shrine’s entrance. Could it be…? The platform lowered, and in a few moments, rose again, with someone on it. A young girl in a blue shirt and black pants, and long blonde hair. Though dressed so, it was clear from the way she carried herself subconsciously that she was of royal upbringing. So this was…

“Princess Zelda!” The Sheikah elder bowed as best she could with her short stature, as did Paya. Zelda gasped, rushing to the old woman.

“Never mind, that! I’m so happy to see you again!” She began tearing up, and Zelda responded by hugging Impa tightly.

Tick-tock.

“You hear something?” Kaito asked the person closest to him. This was getting annoying…

“Oh! I do beg your pardon.” Zelda scrambled up, giving the group a little curtsy. “I am Princess Zelda, but please. Do call me Zelda. I regret not being able to work with you all much before, but I look forward to working together now!”

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

“Grr...Hey, you! Shut your clock off already!” Kaito angrily pointed at the source of the ticking, Ken Masters. “That ticking sound is driving me crazy!”

“Ticking sound…?” Dell looked to Ken, and immediately his face changed. “Oh, shit! GET DOWN!!” He jumped at Impa and Zelda, just in time for…

BOOM!!!!!!

A sudden explosion rocked the group, but miraculously, no one was hurt. No one but Ken, that is; all that remained of the fighter was his Sheikah Slate and a pile of ash.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

Dell looked up, and was absolutely speechless. “He fell behind after that fight with the Yiga footsoldier,” he said, shaking. “”That fucking...he must have gotten to him while we weren’t looking!”

Laughter filled the air all around them, and soon, the source appeared, sitting on top of the Shrine.

“Oh, what fun, what excitement! He never saw it coming, right up to the end! And neither did any of you!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”

“He certainly did, too! He was boring, painfully boring! Last time, he was boring, too! So, I decided to get the boring person out of the way, and leave the lovely people who get surprised so easily! Ahahaha! Even you, Dell! You get surprised so well! I’m so glad you survived after I blew you up, too!”

Dell instinctively clutches at his chest. “You bastard...I’m sick of you!” He reached behind him, and materializing in his hand was a bow, and a unique arrow with a blue tip. “You're dead!”

“Oh, dear! Could this be my end? The end of dear jester, Caster? But I only just met you all, again! And I haven’t been able to share this with you…” Caster tossed a Sheikah Slate down to Dell, who picked it up and looked at it.

“...SHIT!”
He dropped it, and anyone looking could see the picture of a young woman lying on a snowy cliff far below the camera. She would look familiar to everyone, now. “Margreet! What the fuck did you do to her?!”

“Ahahahaha!! Head over to the Spring of Wisdom to find out! Oh...and one more thing, one more thing!” He pointed at Shallot and Akuma. “My Master never appeared to them, or told them to kill anyone! Stop slandering my Master, or as his Servant I’ll have to destroy you!! Ahaha, ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!” Caster laughed wickedly, then vanished as soon as he appeared.

“Damn it, we need to-” Dell stopped mid sentence as screams could be heard from the village. “Lady Impa! Lady Impa!!!” Lasli ran to the clearing, gasping for breath. “The Yiga Clan...they…”

“They’re attacking the village!” Impa paled. “We need to get everyone to safety, at once!”

“Damn it…” Dell was trembling. An attack on his dear friend, and an attack on Kakariko Village? At the same time??

“Dell, go save Margreet!” Kaito yelled, brandishing his Lynel Sword. “A man never leaves a friend behind, especially not to die on some crappy mountaintop!”

“But the village-”

I’ll keep it safe, and so will the rest of us! Unless a few of you wanna go help Dell?”

Dell didn’t wait around to see who would join him. He was already teleporting to the Jitan Sa’Mi Shrine. It seemed the choice was yours to make, but whatever you do, it must be done quickly.

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Donder172 @Glostechk @Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Jeremi @Josh @Kaykay @Krieg @Lucky @MelodyMeister @Minerva @Neko Shogun @Otto @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Space_Candy @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @Ver @York

latest

Celica stepped forward. "I'll Defend the village. I can't bear to let anyone get hurt." There was a fire in her eyes. A determination. She drew her sword. "Who's with me?"

Meanwhile, Selesia would Teleport to the Shrine. "Would you like some help?" She offered to Dell.

@anyone

❝ ... I'll help. ❞ Ellie spoke up as she prepared her Sheikah Slate to go assist Dell. It might as well be her first time actually speaking since they all woke up.

tumblr_p893wjFiqL1xp4ruao8_100.png

❝ U-Uh... I'll stay here then! Kerokero and I can do our best to keep this village safe! ❞ Nadeshiko couldn't think which would be the safest option, considering that she didn't even know how to use the weapons she was given back at her awakening shrine. She wasn't made out for this type of stuff anyways.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @ppl

Peter Parker and Peter Parker

"
I'm going to stay behind-"

"
I'll stay behind and defend the village, you go and help Dell," the older Parker said. When he had said that, he had pulled the younger Parker back, both dropping the bows and accidently swapping them.

Peter frowned, but teleported back to the shrine with Dell

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Village

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Rescing

Last edited:
"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

...huh?

Yes, Link, I hear you.

...a whole year.

---

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

BOOM!!!!!!

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”

“...SHIT!”

“But the village-”

Akuma and Shallot nodded as they went to help Dell.

@Yun Lee

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

...huh?

Yes, Link, I hear you.

...a whole year.

---

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

BOOM!!!!!!

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”

“...SHIT!”

“But the village-”

latest

Celica stepped forward. "I'll Defend the village. I can't bear to let anyone get hurt." There was a fire in her eyes. A determination. She drew her sword. "Who's with me?"

Meanwhile, Selesia would Teleport to the Shrine. "Would you like some help?" She offered to Dell.

@anyone

"Celica, I'll help defend the village with you." Silque spoke, a serious expression on her face.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Gummi Bunmies @Village

Azel meanwhile went to help Dell save Margreet. The area looked like a snowy one, which he wouldn't have any real problem with.

@Yun Lee @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Shrine

tumblr_p893wjFiqL1xp4ruao2_100.png

❝ Aww, Kerokero likes the fish. ❞ Nadeshiko smiled with content as the frog started to taste the fish skewer. Seeing that her aquatic friend was enjoying itself, she went ahead to take a bite out of hers, and she held back a squealing reaction before letting it out as an excited voice.

❝ T-Thanks for sharing the yummy fish with me and Kerokero. I really like it! ❞ Cue the pinkette starting to really wolf down the food she had in her hands.

@Yun Lee @York

-----​

Ellie didn't see much else to do than to explore the village, which she ended up doing. Walking into the Shuteye Inn, she silently watched what the two present were doing.

@Lucky @Yun Lee
Day Two

“Rescue”

“Surprise!!”

---

jpg

latest

---

latest

brook.jpg

“...yeah.”

Mantismadona.jpg

i1487733663172253.jpeg

...right?

---

"What...the Hell..."

Cast List:

@York as Enu (RiME)
Dell sighed. "Believe me, if I could tell you that, I would. But Ganondorf's powers are so strong, I can only remember who died. I can't remember how they were killed, who we accused of killing them, and Margreet can't remember who she investigated."

"Investigated? What the Hell does that mean?"

"She had been contacted by Princess Zelda before we woke up. So had Efi and Lee, actually. They had the ability to investigate members of our group, but they never found a single Traitor." Dell rushed to The Drifter. "Shit...here!" He handed him a Hearty Seafood Riceball. "Eat this. I can't promise it'll heal...that, but it'll at least lessen the pain."

Kaito nodded as he heard Shovel Knight's comments. "Yeah! I can't screw around here any longer! The Coalition-no, the entire goddamn Multiverse needs me! I got people back home waiting for me! And so does everyone else here!"

"These people had a reason, yeah." Dell echoed Fred. "The kills were methodical. But since we never found 'em I have no idea what it is."

At Jin's question, Impa turned to him. "I told Asher last night that there is a woman who can explain more. She sleeps inside this very Shrine, and we will wake her up, then determine our next course of action."

@Lucky @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Hida Tomonatsu
Shallot and Akuma looked at each other again, Akuma nodding.

"Okay... well..."
Shallot and Akuma recounted their dream, with the following major points:
  • The figure could be described similar to Ganondorf to those who knew what he looked like.
  • After their decline, "Ganondorf" said he would attempt again until they accepted, making more... "appealing" offers.
  • "Ganondorf" summoned warriors to attempt to kill both Shallot and Akuma, which they managed to defeat.
  • They saw a glimpse of some of the people around them, Ganondorf saying to them to kill said figures to say they accepted.
"And I know which ones he showed me in this room. The people he told us to slay were... um..."

"Kaito and Nadeshiko."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

With a exasperated sigh, Jin provided the teenager a comforting pat on the hand to soothe her worries. If need be, she would be safe while the two who just admitted to having visions... well, they would be taken care of.

@Gummi Bunnies
"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

...huh?

Yes, Link, I hear you.

...a whole year.

---

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

BOOM!!!!!!

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”

“...SHIT!”

“But the village-”

❝ ... I'll help. ❞ Ellie spoke up as she prepared her Sheikah Slate to go assist Dell. It might as well be her first time actually speaking since they all woke up.

tumblr_p893wjFiqL1xp4ruao8_100.png

❝ U-Uh... I'll stay here then! Kerokero and I can do our best to keep this village safe! ❞ Nadeshiko couldn't think which would be the safest option, considering that she didn't even know how to use the weapons she was given back at her awakening shrine. She wasn't made out for this type of stuff anyways.

@Yun Lee @Minerva @ppl
Enu
@Gummi Bunnies @Hida Tomonatsu @Siege

Enu giggled a little, smiling in response to Nadeshiko... It had been a while since he had company like this, and in the peacefull times they still had, he was happy to enjoy it while it lasted.

After having his fill of fried fish, he eventually, along with everyone else... Turned in for the night, hoping for the best.

The morning started off relatively peacefully, they even had a hearty pumpkin stew, something he had never tried until now, which he wolfed down. Though, not too long after his hunger was sated, they were gathered at a shrine, where they were told about the situation at hand; how they came here, why they were here... And more importantly, the threat they were to face; Gannon.

As it turns out, the voice that had spoken to them was of the one called "Link", the one who originally fought Gannon, until something changed. He couldn't quite understand the significance of most of the names being dropped, but he understood that Gannon had managed to prevail with some help, but... In order to truly win, they were meant to act as sacrifices for his ritual.

They had seven days to put an end to his reign, one way or another, but... He wasn't completely sure how. Before he could really ask about this too much though, it seemed that the aforementioned attacks Gannon was launching were about to begin, right now.

Realizing what this meant, Enu frowned... Looking around at the village as he paused, pondering his options. As he hadn't really fought before, he wasn't very sure how things would turn out, so for now, he decided to defend the Village, as he was the most familiar with his environment here.​

tumblr_inline_n1wj24m_Xf01qfqvym.gif

"Ahh, but that's my most endearing trait. Layers of courtesy over a smug and knowing interior," Guy jokingly said, trying his best to keep the mood up with Clark, like playing a dangerous game, but an important one nonetheless.

As for the part about not thinking he's better... Well, a name like "Superman" doesn't exactly scream modesty, even if you say something like that, but I won't say that to his face.

Still, either way, Guy blinked in surprise when Clark was suddenly angered, speaking of having no home. Losing everyone. False heroes that everyone held up to a pedestal, blissfully unaware of their true wrongdoings. Strange to say, but they really were two peas in a pod, hmm? Of course, Guy didn't know the true extent of Clark's circumstances, but the way he described it certainly reminded the blonde of his own past. From there, Guy gave a sad look to Clark as he spoke, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I believe you. I... know what it is like to lose your home, to lose those dear to you. It's hard, isn't it? There's nothing left in front of it all. No one or nothing to fall back on. Aimless. You may as well be dead with them... but you're not, for better or for worse, and though it can lead you down dark thoughts and a just as dark road, all you can really do to step out of that abyss is to reach out and climb," Guy said softly, remembering his own experiences, "I don't think you're a bad person. I just think that you could use a friend. But it's getting late. I'll stop bothering you for the time being. It sounds like you just need to be alone for the moment, even if you've already been alone plenty."

And with that, Guy somewhat abruptly left and returned to his quarters to rest.

Guy woke up troubled, a worried expression plastering his face as he opened his eyes for much of the day. The first thing he found himself thinking about was the experience with Clark, learning more about him. He was akin to a sad little boy, unsure of how to handle his emotions and tragedies, and if left unchecked, could be prone to a destructive tantrum. For a moment, Guy wondered why he was making all these assumptions about this young man he barely only knew for half a day, but... Well, at this point, it was honestly uncanny. Clark really was like Luke. Just like how that Lyn girl from earlier reminded him of Tear. Nadeshiko reminded him of Anise or Ion (or maybe both). It was like a violent bout of deja vu, one that Guy was unsure where it was going.

Now, who would he compare to Jade was the real question.

But he had places to go, and people to see. He couldn't lie in bed all day, wasting time doing something like "thinking." Certainly, if there was one thing he learned from someone childlike at heart, it was that sometimes, you had to do something to make anything happen, even if it might turn out to be an awful mistake down the line. But he wouldn't know until after, would he?

As he met up with everyone again in Impa's House, Guy stayed mostly silent, letting the others talk. It seemed as though there was much to explain. An involuntary killing game, more worlds beyond Guy's comprehension, strange and unfamiliar lands and names like "Hyrule" and "Ganon," among others. It was definitely not something he expected to hear, but of course, then again, he didn't expect the strange memory to flood into his head either. A devilish clown, a well-endowed woman, a small girl, a skeleton...

Just what had he gotten dragged into?

So much happened in the following few minutes. The man named "Shallot" confessed to being some sort of "almost" Traitor in this death game, people considered arresting him, and more than that, the village came under attack. At that point, Guy felt like he was about to disassociate, but this was no time to be distracted.

tumblr_inline_nsrwwn_JJGU1t7b7xk_100.png

"I'll help save your friend too, Mister Dell!" Guy exclaimed, wearing a resolved expression on his face and opting to teleport to the shrine. If someone's life was in immediate danger, then there was only one option for him!

@Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Siege @Shrine

Reimu came from behind, having just seen the hallucination as well. She was shocked, and really, it showed on her face. Reimu was never serious instead in dangerous situations, this? Maybe dangerous, still it was unsettling to see her actually serious instead of being blankly carefree.
“I will admit, admitting to be traitors is either a stupid thing, or a way to distract us and make us assume they’re no traitors.”

She paused for a moment and sighed. Reimu was a simple girl, and all these new annoyances, dangers and a “murder game” was NOT simple.
“To be honest, I don’t know what to think, I couldn’t have been asleep for a year, I swear I was in Gensokyo just two days ago...Well! This situation will sort itself out, I’m su-”

The village was being attacked, Reimu heard that herself, and stopped what she was saying and thought about her choice. It was like the situation back in Gensokyo’s village, if it meant it’ll save the humans, Reims would let a few die. But she knew what she had to do, she couldn’t just save one person, she had to save the village.
“The needs of many outweigh the few! I choose to defend the village, and that’s what I’m sticking with.”

@Yun Lee @York @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Village​

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?"

---

Zelda…

Zelda.

…………

...huh?

Yes, Link, I hear you.

...a whole year.

---

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

BOOM!!!!!!

“WHAT THE FUCK?!?!”

“Damn you...Caster!!”

“...SHIT!”

“But the village-”

View attachment 2832

"Wh- hey!" Rex defensively interrupted, "I feel like you're makin' an example out of me here!" Rex huffed, and again hung his head, "But...I can't say you're wrong. If it's Ganondorf who put us here, it's Ganondorf who'll put us back. And if he's lookin' for a fight, the fight's goin' to find 'im,"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At Caster's appearance, Rex immediately drew his weapon. He remembered the voice and face only from fragmented memory, but on an instinctual level he could recognize the jester as a threat not to be taken lightly. The cry of frightened villagers was quick to steal away the Driver's attention, however. By instinct did his body lurch towards the sound, and by a realization did he decide to act.
"Nia!" he gasped, "When she stormed off- she's in the village! She could be in trouble!" Rex stammered in the heat of the moment, running to defend Kakariko Village with weapon still in hand.

@Yun Lee

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Takumi @Lucky @Kakariko Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back