Status
Not open for further replies.
Locke stood alone in another part of the ship, watching the others converse. He wasn't entierly antisocial, but he felt very out of place here, almost as if he was a guest.

None of the other characters appeared hostile, with some showcasing spernatural abilities he had never seen any human have. Clearly, he was thrown back a couple of years.

Locke had removed his helmet, seting it on the window sill near him and sighed softly. This was a lot to take in. None of his communications worked, and his armor seemed to have lost access to some of its functions during the crash. Too bad he didn't have a MJOLNIR Repair Kit.

"Well that's just great..."

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

"I think that deconfirms Lyria touching one of my more recent discoveries, and leads me to believe that... well... that Lyria does indeed come from a mirror of this world."

Cagliostro takes a mirror out and looks into it.

"Mirror duplicate. Interesting choice of words. In that mirror, there isn't just another Lyria. There's another you, another me, potentially mirror images of us all."

Materialising an identical mirror and placing her head between the two reflective surfaces, an infinite reflections could be observed as she continues, "there aren't just two worlds that mirror each other. The potential number of worlds that hold copies of us - a hundred or a thousand is but a speck compared to it. Each of these reflections is a universe, and collectively, are part of a greater multiverse. There are reflections of other things too, representing worlds much different from ours in many ways, worlds without three of four skydweller races, and without Primal Beasts, and even worlds without magic."

Cagliostro shakes her head.

"I apologise for getting too deep into the heavy topic. I'm not too good at helping myself when I'm faced with a situation worth digging into. Being a teacher just has that kind of toll on your mind, you know?

Plus I should've figured that you have recently heard something like that already - but from who, that is the question."

@Jeremi @Others​

"I think that deconfirms Lyria touching one of my more recent discoveries, and leads me to believe that... well... that Lyria does indeed come from a mirror of this world."

Cagliostro takes a mirror out and looks into it.

"Mirror duplicate. Interesting choice of words. In that mirror, there isn't just another Lyria. There's another you, another me, potentially mirror images of us all."

Materialising an identical mirror and placing her head between the two reflective surfaces, an infinite reflections could be observed as she continues, "there aren't just two worlds that mirror each other. The potential number of worlds that hold copies of us - a hundred or a thousand is but a speck compared to it. Each of these reflections is a universe, and collectively, are part of a greater multiverse. There are reflections of other things too, representing worlds much different from ours in many ways, worlds without three of four skydweller races, and without Primal Beasts, and even worlds without magic."

Cagliostro shakes her head.

"I apologise for getting too deep into the heavy topic. I'm not too good at helping myself when I'm faced with a situation worth digging into. Being a teacher just has that kind of toll on your mind, you know?

Plus I should've figured that you have recently heard something like that already - but from who, that is the question."

@Jeremi @Others​

Ladiva nodded along to Cagliostro's explination. "Oh do not worry about it!" She exclaimed. "It was quite obvious that you were excited about the topic so of course you are allowed to speak about it! Multiple worlds...it's truly fascinating."

@Crow

"Wait, not yet! Let me pack my stuff!" Pecorine says as she picks the fallen bugs up, then turns to Amira, "I'm sure these'll go well with the mushrooms~."

"You guys got a fireplace in there?" Kyaru asks, still a wet cat.

Gran and Djeeta lead the crew deeper into the forest, where the Grandcypher was parked in at the base of the mountain.

The-Gran-Cypher.jpg

"Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, the skyworthiest thing in the... uh... sky," Gran shows all the sight of the Grandcypher.

"It's made of wood... it's just like a medieval fantasy world..." the nervous one ran up to the side of the great gallion and rubbed her face upon it.

"Nono!" her eyepatched friend ran after her, "you'll get splinters!"

"Well, at least my burden's a bit lighter now, probably," Kyaru adds, looking at the eyepatched one, "and Pecorine, are we really going to eat that?"

"Come on, come on Kyaru~ maybe you find tiny bugs disgusting, but I'm sure the big ones must be real nice~. They're big and juuiicy~."

"NO!"

6GCemwS.gif

eQwSr8z.png

The internal of the Grandcypher - the lobby - was like the external - homely and wooden. It was likened to a living room combined with a dining room, adorned with a wide range of chairs and tables, where various individuals could chat and converse.

Gran waves to the collective group as they entered one by one. "I'm going to get the main crew from the deck to introduce you to them, and them to you."

"Only appropriate that I do too," Djeeta adds, pointing upwards and gesturing to some stairs, "anyone want to join us, see them before the rest do? I just know you'll love them."

"Uh... tell them I'll be drying my clothes off," Kyaru adds, "somehow."

"I've never seen your gang before~" Pecorine glees, "let's go~."

"I am elated to meet them, Gran-sama," Kokkoro hushes.

Yuuki nods and approaches Gran with connecting bumps of fists.

"We have quite a bit of catching up to do, bro, what've you been up to?" Gran converses with Yuuki as the group ascends the stairs. Vyrn follows, despite having no lines to speak of.

"Tell Katalina and the others that I'll be getting to know the other Lyria better for now, unless she wants to follow you guys, then I'll be right behind you," (Crow)Lyria adds, "hmmm... I'm sure some will be able to tell us apart, but not everyone."

From the kitchen, emerged an animal-eared man who approached Saki and the no-longer-crazed girl. Her eyepatched friend and nervous friend followed closely behind, seeing the situation unfold.

trw0z9q.png

"Is it true, that Yggy held you two in her great palms?"

"Ygg-who?" the no-longer-crazed girl asks, confused.

"Giant tree woman," the eyepatched one comments, "don't think I caught her name."

"Ooooh. Yeah, she did. Both of us."

"What's your secret? You have to tell me!"

"I don't know man, maybe it's just that I smell of many kinds of fungus, rotting away at wood... Fuhihi..."

From the hallway of cabins, a very specific youthful-looking alchemist walks out, greeting Ladiva. The girl seemed to be withholding herself, from what - was another story. Kyaru passed by her, in a hurry to find a place to dry her wet clothes, probably.

iqphJJo.png

"I've never been more glad to see you back on board, friend. Where have you been? Looks like you brought new company."

@Crow @Kaykay @York @Hahli Nuva @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

Although Saki had inadvertently tuned out the bulk of the Q&A still trying to process the mixed emotions of being saved but what she could only describe as a literal god, she wasn't too keen on meeting anymore mushrooms. Warily following behind the band of LARPers, Saki's jaw hit the ground as she looked upon the Grandcypher in awe. "That hunk o' junk can fly?" she breathed in disbelief, but despite her hesitation, gambling on surviving an airship ride seemed like better odds than gambling on a god breaking her fall again.

Entering into the lobby of the ship, Saki beamed with renewed enthusiasm.

View attachment 3586

"Holy crap, it's just like walking into a geeky movie set!" she laughed, kicking a small chest open as she walked past, "Man, Sakura will never believe this!" But as she was approached, Saki froze in her tracks, and her jovial energy disappeared in a blink as she turned to glare daggers over her shoulder.

vlcsnap-2018-11-29-17h20m44s742.png

"You wanna-..." Saki stuttered, as her eyes darted up to find a pair of big fluffy ears poking out of the man's hair. As quickly as her tone had shifted the first time, Saki erupted with laughter. "Oh nevermind, this is way too much fun!" she wheezed, taking a moment to catch her breath and calm down as she turned towards the three girls who had followed her inside. "Yo, you okay?" Saki asked the crazy one in particular, "This whole situation's so bizarre I forgot to ask your name after we uh...whatever happened back there,"

@Crow @Whoever

Ladiva nodded along to Cagliostro's explination. "Oh do not worry about it!" She exclaimed. "It was quite obvious that you were excited about the topic so of course you are allowed to speak about it! Multiple worlds...it's truly fascinating."

@Crow

"I'm going to guess that if you claim that you might possibly be from another Phantagrande, assuming that most of the new guys that popped on board are from these 'multiple worlds' won't be too far-fetched, considering the clothing choices of a few of them. Since I am curious about the topic, I'm considering following you and your new acquaintances around as part of my research, if that's alright. Truth be told, I have a lot to learn about this fascinating topic before making more theories and conclusions on it. Experiencing it once doesn't make me a master at the subject, but experiencing it twice might be a step towards that path."

Cagliostro proceeds to summon two crystalline serpent-like beings to pour some tea from a teapot on the table for both her and Ladiva, their maws being used in place of absent hands.

TnVTfAz.png

"So, that Gran and Djeeta... they said they were riding the Grandcypher to the Hall of Knowledge, huh? Not a fan of the place, but I guess I might have a book or two there I'm trying to find."

@Jeremi

Although Saki had inadvertently tuned out the bulk of the Q&A still trying to process the mixed emotions of being saved but what she could only describe as a literal god, she wasn't too keen on meeting anymore mushrooms. Warily following behind the band of LARPers, Saki's jaw hit the ground as she looked upon the Grandcypher in awe. "That hunk o' junk can fly?" she breathed in disbelief, but despite her hesitation, gambling on surviving an airship ride seemed like better odds than gambling on a god breaking her fall again.

Entering into the lobby of the ship, Saki beamed with renewed enthusiasm.

View attachment 3586

"Holy crap, it's just like walking into a geeky movie set!" she laughed, kicking a small chest open as she walked past, "Man, Sakura will never believe this!" But as she was approached, Saki froze in her tracks, and her jovial energy disappeared in a blink as she turned to glare daggers over her shoulder.

vlcsnap-2018-11-29-17h20m44s742.png

"You wanna-..." Saki stuttered, as her eyes darted up to find a pair of big fluffy ears poking out of the man's hair. As quickly as her tone had shifted the first time, Saki erupted with laughter. "Oh nevermind, this is way too much fun!" she wheezed, taking a moment to catch her breath and calm down as she turned towards the three girls who had followed her inside. "Yo, you okay?" Saki asked the crazy one in particular, "This whole situation's so bizarre I forgot to ask your name after we uh...whatever happened back there,"

@Crow @Whoever

"Oooi ooi... no need to scare me... I just want to know how you were able to get so close to-" the animal-eared man backed away from Saki's intimidation tactics towards the kitchen door, halting when she was amused by the wooden interior of the Grandcypher.

6HiWPe5.png

"Never been better... fuhihi... I'm Hoshi Shouko... these here, they're my friends... and fellow unit members..." the no-longer-crazed one introduces herself to Saki.

fXpdUxG.png

"Eeep!" the nervous one was a bit intimidated by Saki, her swirling pupils unable to make eye contact, "I- I'm Morikubo Nono... good to meet you..."

aGIZPPU.png

The eyepatched one stood proudly, "and I'm their leader, Hayasaka Mirei!"

The trio then spoke in unison as their leader, Mirei, huddled Shouko and Nono close to her, slinging her arms over their shoulders as if in a light pose, "together, we're Individuals!"

"You were something back there," Shouko compliments Saki, sporting her usual meek smile, "so, what's your name?"

The animal eared man could be seen writing notes from the kitchen door as he observed them as two others of his race peered behind him.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
"I'm going to guess that if you claim that you might possibly be from another Phantagrande, assuming that most of the new guys that popped on board are from these 'multiple worlds' won't be too far-fetched, considering the clothing choices of a few of them. Since I am curious about the topic, I'm considering following you and your new acquaintances around as part of my research, if that's alright. Truth be told, I have a lot to learn about this fascinating topic before making more theories and conclusions on it. Experiencing it once doesn't make me a master at the subject, but experiencing it twice might be a step towards that path."

Cagliostro proceeds to summon two crystalline serpent-like beings to pour some tea from a teapot on the table for both her and Ladiva, their maws being used in place of absent hands.

TnVTfAz.png

"So, that Gran and Djeeta... they said they were riding the Grandcypher to the Hall of Knowledge, huh? Not a fan of the place, but I guess I might have a book or two there I'm trying to find."

@Jeremi

"Oooi ooi... no need to scare me... I just want to know how you were able to get so close to-" the animal-eared man backed away from Saki's intimidation tactics towards the kitchen door, halting when she was amused by the wooden interior of the Grandcypher.

6HiWPe5.png

"Never been better... fuhihi... I'm Hoshi Shouko... these here, they're my friends... and fellow unit members..." the no-longer-crazed one introduces herself to Saki.

fXpdUxG.png

"Eeep!" the nervous one was a bit intimidated by Saki, her swirling pupils unable to make eye contact, "I- I'm Morikubo Nono... good to meet you..."

aGIZPPU.png

The trio then spoke in unison as their leader, Mirei, huddled Shouko and Nono close to her, slinging her arms over their shoulders as if in a light pose, "together, we're Individuals!"

"You were something back there," Shouko compliments Saki, sporting her usual meek smile, "so, what's your name?"

The animal eared man could be seen writing notes from the kitchen door as he observed them as two others of his race peered behind him.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Amira popped up near the three girls and Saki, more specifically past them to the cat eared man int the doorway. She had listened a bit to what soem of the others around her were saying, and kept some of it in mind though tuned out a good chunk of it.

"Is that the kitchen?" She asked with a tilt of her head. She remembered what was said about that mushroom monster earlier...plus she had to eat to get her strength up.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Others

Amira popped up near the three girls and Saki, more specifically past them to the cat eared man int the doorway. She had listened a bit to what soem of the others around her were saying, and kept some of it in mind though tuned out a good chunk of it.

"Is that the kitchen?" She asked with a tilt of her head. She remembered what was said about that mushroom monster earlier...plus she had to eat to get her strength up.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Others

"That's right! But this kitchen is staff and helpers and captains only," the animal-eared man said to Amira, "can't have any special surprises spoiled."

"Those caps told us to whip up a good treat for you guys," another similiar person appeared.

"That's right!" a third one, easily distinguishable by his blonde hair and the stub on his chin, speaks up, "the Myconids are in the kitchen now, but we were told that there'd be another ingredient to work with- oh, I guess we should introduce ourselves."

"I'm Tomoi. Nice to meetcha."
fA9HftV.png

fNjz3jX.png
"They call me Elsam."

mRenMVv.png

"Lowain here, leader of the bros."

The trio performed a stance, their first impression and flavour of their introduction, so to speak.

x1Luz00.jpg

"AND TOGETHER, WE'RE THE LOWAIN BROS! FULLTIME GRANDCYPHER CHEFS AND FULLTIME PLAYBOYS! WHEEEEEEEY! WHEEEEEEEY! WH-"

"Oh! You're missing an ingredient right?" a voice from up the stairs emerges. "here it comes~ wheeee~"

The red wasps from earlier, battered, some having fidgeting wings, rolled down the stairs like a waterfall. These 'Lowain Bros' look towards their next ingredient in unison, Elsam and Tomoi accidentally losing their grip on Lowain from sheer astonishment, with Lowain too shocked to even make a verbal response to the supposed pain he should feel, getting up with no difficulty.

"Hey, Lowain," Tomoi asks, "we're not actually going to cook that, are we?"

"Cook that for everyone?" Elsam adds, clearly intimidated, "that's nuts! I mean, they're bees, but that's nuts."

"We've worked on all kinds of dishes before, but who are we going to serve a dish with bees?"

"The new guys, apparently."

"Which new guys?"

@Takumi

@Archmage Jeremiah (Closeby)

@NearKitchenDoors​

Last edited:
"Nn...where should Luna go?"

Luna looked around the Grandcypher worriedly with all these people showing up. She didn't really know where she was or why she was here. The talking earlier had mostly gone over her head. All she really knew was that she only knew Nicola, and that that one older woman was really hungry. Despite Nicola's strange insistence on her eating though, she wasn't actually hungry at the moment.

"Mm, go hang out with those girls over there," Nicola told her after yawning. "They look weird but...also friendly enough. I guess. Be good and wait for me over there."

"Where are you going?"

"Just gonna go and talk to some people. I'll be right back, so sit tight. Okay?"

"Um, okay."

With that, Luna watched Nicola walk off for a moment before approaching the group of idols. She clutched her doll, but didn't really say anything as she drew closer.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

Nicola had approached Ladiva and Cagliostro as they spoke, overhearing their discussion on the various worlds. He was familiar with the concept of moving through worlds, Luna being a girl that wasn't from his world herself, but not of copies of their own worlds.

"Hall of Knowledge, huh," he suddenly interjected. "Think you can do anything with some research? Send us back or whatever?"

@Crow @Jeremi

TnVTfAz.png

@Jeremi

6HiWPe5.png

fXpdUxG.png

aGIZPPU.png

@Archmage Jeremiah

"Oh I see I see,"
Ladiva nodded to Cagliostro as she took a sip of the tea she had been served. "You always have a fascinating perspective on any topic, and the scope of this well...I hope you will get some form of understanding of it all." She took another sip from the tea when Nicola walked up to them.

Luna looked around the Grandcypher worriedly with all these people showing up. She didn't really know where she was or why she was here. The talking earlier had mostly gone over her head. All she really knew was that she only knew Nicola, and that that one older woman was really hungry. Despite Nicola's strange insistence on her eating though, she wasn't actually hungry at the moment.

"Mm, go hang out with those girls over there," Nicola told her after yawning. "They look weird but...also friendly enough. I guess. Be good and wait for me over there."

"Where are you going?"

"Just gonna go and talk to some people. I'll be right back, so sit tight. Okay?"

"Um, okay."

With that, Luna watched Nicola walk off for a moment before approaching the group of idols. She clutched her doll, but didn't really say anything as she drew closer.

Nicola had approached Ladiva and Cagliostro as they spoke, overhearing their discussion on the various worlds. He was familiar with the concept of moving through worlds, Luna being a girl that wasn't from his world herself, but not of copies of their own worlds.

"Hall of Knowledge, huh," he suddenly interjected. "Think you can do anything with some research? Send us back or whatever?"

@Crow @Jeremi

"Possible, we can only hope for the best. Knowledge is something we need and where not to search for it but the Hall of Knowledge?"

@Kaykay @Crow

"Where are you going?"

"Um, okay."

m83Xs3b.jpg

"Morikubo... feels death..." Nono cowers behind Mirei as Luna approached the squad.

"It's just Luna, she introduced herself earlier, didn't she?" Mirei adds as she gestures towards Luna, "maybe we ought to do the same. Come here, come here. You're Luna aren't you? I don't think we introduced ourselves back there. I'm Mirei, Hayasaka Mirei."

Nono continues to hide behind Mirei before Shouko pushed her a mere foot in front of Luna.

"N- Nono... Morikubo Nono..." Nono decides to pat Luna on the head, seeing as her friends deemed Luna safe.

k2vtavK.jpg

"Fuhihi... I'm Shouko, Hoshi Shouko... it's nice to see that I've already made two new friends a few minutes into this world... I wish that I brought Shiitake along to meet you two... oh, he's back at the office, maybe if we drop by there later..."

UQ1uvpm.png

"Us three are known as the idol unit Individuals," Mirei says, then turns to Saki, "and this over here is..."

@Crow @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

@Takumi (closeby)​

@Crow @Jeremi
"Oh I see I see," Ladiva nodded to Cagliostro as she took a sip of the tea she had been served. "You always have a fascinating perspective on any topic, and the scope of this well...I hope you will get some form of understanding of it all." She took another sip from the tea when Nicola walked up to them.

"Possible, we can only hope for the best. Knowledge is something we need and where not to search for it but the Hall of Knowledge?"

@Kaykay @Crow

"That's the plan~" Cagliostro turns to the newly-arrived Nicola, switching to a more cutesy voice. "That old Gran and Djeeta are surely looking for answers for aaall these problems we have, and getting everyone home is probably one of those itty-bitty basics~. If it's the matters of the mind, I'll help how I can~."

She reaches a hand out for a good handshake.

v0YvXDt.png

"I'm the the genius, beautiful girl alchemist, Cagliostro~. And you are~?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Crow

Last edited:
"That's right! But this kitchen is staff and helpers and captains only," the animal-eared man said to Amira, "can't have any special surprises spoiled."

"Those caps told us to whip up a good treat for you guys," another similiar person appeared.

"That's right!" a third one, easily distinguishable by his blonde hair and the stub on his chin, speaks up, "the Myconids are in the kitchen now, but we were told that there'd be another ingredient to work with- oh, I guess we should introduce ourselves."

"I'm Tomoi. Nice to meetcha."
fA9HftV.png

fNjz3jX.png
"They call me Elsam."

mRenMVv.png

"Lowain here, leader of the bros."

The trio performed a stance, their first impression and flavour of their introduction, so to speak.

x1Luz00.jpg

"AND TOGETHER, WE'RE THE LOWAIN BROS! FULLTIME GRANDCYPHER CHEFS AND FULLTIME PLAYBOYS! WHEEEEEEEY! WHEEEEEEEY! WH-"

"Oh! You're missing an ingredient right?" a voice from up the stairs emerges. "here it comes~ wheeee~"

The red wasps from earlier, battered, some having fidgeting wings, rolled down the stairs like a waterfall. These 'Lowain Bros' look towards their next ingredient in unison, Elsam and Tomoi accidentally losing their grip on Lowain from sheer astonishment, with Lowain too shocked to even make a verbal response to the supposed pain he should feel, getting up with no difficulty.

"Hey, Lowain," Tomoi asks, "we're not actually going to cook that, are we?"

"Cook that for everyone?" Elsam adds, clearly intimidated, "that's nuts! I mean, they're bees, but that's nuts."

"We've worked on all kinds of dishes before, but who are we going to serve a dish with bees?"

"The new guys, apparently."

"Which new guys?"

@Takumi

@Archmage Jeremiah (Closeby)

@NearKitchenDoors​

Pouting a but at not being allowed in the kitchen, Amira didn't think too hard on that when she took notice that the one's talking to her had ears. It was kind of like cat ears-like that Kyaru girl.

Amira tilted her head as the trio introduced themselves. Then looked at the bees that'd end up in a dish, perking up.

"I wonder how they taste?" She spoke aloud, tapping her chin in thought, before glancing to the Lowain bros. "You can make a dish out of giant mushrooms right? Bees shouldn't be hard to cook with!" She beamed, though she's never cooked a day in her life she's tried eating weirder things before. Like a giant crab monster, which tasted worse than it looked.

Ian Archer

" Kind of feel like we're a guest here. I don't think I mentioned it to you, name's Ian,"
he said, sitting near James Locke, wondering if he felt the same way. It felt good to talk to someone semi-normal, even if he himself wasn't.

@Hahli Nuva

Pouting a but at not being allowed in the kitchen, Amira didn't think too hard on that when she took notice that the one's talking to her had ears. It was kind of like cat ears-like that Kyaru girl.

Amira tilted her head as the trio introduced themselves. Then looked at the bees that'd end up in a dish, perking up.

"I wonder how they taste?" She spoke aloud, tapping her chin in thought, before glancing to the Lowain bros. "You can make a dish out of giant mushrooms right? Bees shouldn't be hard to cook with!" She beamed, though she's never cooked a day in her life she's tried eating weirder things before. Like a giant crab monster, which tasted worse than it looked.

"We've cooked crawdads and lobsters, but saying that these bees are cooked the same way is like preparing all fish the same way," Tomoi responds.

"Don't worry bro, we've got one supporter over here, we shouldn't dissapoint. Now the only problem is how to cook it," Lowain ponders, "cook it like chicken? Cut and fry in tempura?"

Just then, the Grandcypher would begin to rise from the ground. All would feel the very wooden planks seperating from the natural earth. Up, up and away they go towards the great blue horizon known as the sky!

As they rose into the sky, the four titans from earlier, 'Primal Beasts' as they were called, hovered outside, as if greeting a farewell to our skyworthy crew. They were visible from the windows.

The one who introduced himself as Elsam earlier ran towards a window, shouting, "YGGY! WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME AFTER ALL THIS?"

"♫~!(I have no idea what a date is!)"

The jingle resonated from the tree lady in particular, among the four.

Elsam turns towards his two other 'bros'. "Bros, I think that's a yes!"

"I'm happy for you, Sammy. Speaking of pursuing happiness, here she comes, bros!"

Descending down the stairs from the Grandcypher's deck was Gran, Djeeta, Yuuki, Pecorine and Kokkoro, alongside a couple more people.

720px-Npc_zoom_3030005000_81.png

"So these guys, they're the new people you're talking about, Gran, Djeeta? Ahahaha, they're a lively bunch, best to let them mingle first before introductions. Why not I help Lowain and his guys out in the hearty meal that'll be served to them-"

Every single member of the Grandcypher crew in the lobby would feel chills upon hearing this. Even Cagliostro was on the verge of spitting her tea out.

"Ahaha..." Djeeta says, "I think the best favour to them would be to get to know them better. Come on, why not you say hi to the second Lyria I told you about, for starters? I'm sure she'll love to see your face."

"Two Lyrias huh? This I have to see."

"Perfect in all ways but one aspect, one very deadly aspect," Lowain expresses fear in his eyes as he made that comment, "I'm glad I never experienced it firsthand."

Another person could be seen, this one noticeably shorter and younger.

720px-Npc_zoom_3030006000_81.png

"Wow! These new people... are they really from outside Phantagrande? That's amazing!"

"Yup, these are our new friends from far, far away, play nice," Gran comments as he pats the girl on the head, "you're pretty easy to excite, aren't you? You're never this excited when we got new recruits on board before."

"H- hey," the girl crosses her arms and pouts, "it's not everyday that we get this many people at one go, alright?"

Pecorine and Kokkoro approach Lowain.

"You are Lowain-sama, are you not?" Kokkoro asks, "we have talked it out with Gran-sama and Djeeta-sama. As members of the Gourmet Food Palace, we will help however we can in your culinary matters in the kitchen."

"Upping the number to five for this while, huh?" Lowain ponders, scratching his head. "Either that Gran and Djeeta are bonkers for tryna overload a kitchen or they're thinking about something else. What can you ladies even bring to the table?"

"Bees," Pecorine grins, "in many different ways."

"Cool. Just the solution we need. You're in."

Pecorine then turns to Amira. "Patience, friend~. The wait will make you hungrier, and food will be tastier the hungrier you are~. Just be rest assured that that doesn't mean we'll take forever~."

Yuuki, in the meantime, decided to take a seat among the tables, tapping his fingers upon the surface. He figured that Kyaru would return soon enough, so he sat around as opposed to looking for her.

zPLhePL.png

"..."

@Takumi (KitchenDoor)

@Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah (NearKitchen)

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky (WindowSill)

@Jeremi @Kaykay (Tables)

@York @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Ian Archer

" Kind of feel like we're a guest here. I don't think I mentioned it to you, name's Ian,"
he said, sitting near James Locke, wondering if he felt the same way. It felt good to talk to someone semi-normal, even if he himself wasn't.

@Hahli Nuva

Locke noticed the boy sitting next to him. It seemed they were from two different universes indeed. For the first time, James was rather suprised.

" Sounds about right. Name's Locke. Jameson Locke. How'd you end up here, Ian?"

Ian Archer

Ian looked over at Jameson, wondering why he had armor straight out of a video game, but he didn't want to ask that. It seemed kind of rude of him.

"Nice to meet you Locke. I don't know, one moment I was escaping my prep school with some friends and an AI and then I'm here."

@Hahli Nuva

Ian Archer

Ian looked over at Jameson, wondering why he had armor straight out of a video game, but he didn't want to ask that. It seemed kind of rude of him.

"Nice to meet you Locke. I don't know, one moment I was escaping my prep school with some friends and an AI and then I'm here."

@Hahli Nuva

"Prep school? Why were you trying to escape? Shouldn't you be learning something instead of running from it?"

Locke knew Ian probably had his reasons, but wether he would reveal them or not so he could gain a better understanding of why the boy was here was up to him.

@Lucky

And soon, lunch was ready.

The radical Lowain bros, Pecorine and Kokkoro started serving lunch to all.

Among these dishes, there was some type of dish - fried in tempura, red in hue.

What was it? Sweet potatoes?

If one were to taste it, they would feel its crunchy texture and a taste that would make wagyu beef dipped in thick teriyaka sauce and coated with honey seem most dull, as if comparing foie gras to waxy instant noodles.

Accompanying was a mushroom dish, prepared in a bowls with honeyed sauces and garnish and clearly used what the Lowain bros called the 'Myconids', polished before cooking, it seems. Its fragrance would make a garden filled with daisies and sunflowers smell like a room decorated with surstromming.

SU8POjL.png

"Woah! This is next level!" Vyrn pops beside Gran, feeding himself.

"Yeah, this isn't your usual work, Lowain bros," Gran adds.

"Well, us three are playboys first and cooks second, but these girls, they're cooks first," Lowain laughs, "I gotta hand it to you girls. Where didja two learn this stuff anyways? Cooking school?"

"It was part of my training," Kokkoro adds, "and every time I think of how it will benefit my Master, I give it my all."

"Self-taught, self-memorized, and a lot of motivation~!" Pecorine smiles, "but remember, real taste comes from eating with the ones you call friends and family~!"

"Anyways Cap," Lowain turns to Gran, "we've got a suuuper bad prob going on!"

"How bad?"

"Terribad! We're running low on food supplies. Don't think we'll last the week."

"Oh, that," Gran laughs for a bit, "not to worry, we'll just go to the Auguste after our little trip to the Hall of Knowledge."

"Oh? Is that music to my ears I hear?"

A man walks down the stairs from the cabin, signified by an eyepatch on his left eye and a good build.

LGww71V.png

"So, Auguste Isles is on the itenary, huh? Just as I was starting to miss home! I just know that nothing has changed about it, and that's the best part. Ahaha!"

Kokkoro and Pecorine proceed to join Yuuki at a table.

"Please, do have the meal that us, Lowain-sama and his comrades have prepared for all, Master," Kokkoro speaks.

"You won't regret it!" Pecorine says as she shoves one of those tempura dishes into Yuuki's mouth.

"Mmmm... Mmmmm!"

Yuuki was most astonished by its taste, so much so that his generally dull expression lit up most brightly.

"Kyaru should try it as well! She'll love it!"

"Yes, where is Kyaru-sama?"

"I'm right here, guys!"

The trio turned to the one who had just emerged from the corridor of cabins. It was Kyaru, her clothes now dried. Something was different about her.

NRSWC9l.png

"Sorry for taking so long. So, what'd I miss?"

@Crow @PriConGangTable

"Let's continue this convo over lunch, girls," Mirei says as she sits down at a table, encouraging the other four girls to do so too.

"Fuhihi..." Shouko turns to Saki, pointing to her bowl of shrooms, "... you gonna eat that?"

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @IdolGangTable

3990220000.png

"You two seem to be keeping to yourselves."

Djeeta's face was right in front of Ian's, sporting a general cheer.

"Is it going to be that way for lunch too?"

@Hahli Nuva @Lucky

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @Takumi

Last edited:
Ian Archer

" If it was a normal prep school that I choose to go too, I would have been fine learning there. But it wasn't one of those. They pretty much kidnapped me from my home and cut off all access from the rest of the world. No talking to anyone and contact. If that wasn't bad enough, they seemed to be training us for something and in all honesty, I didn't want to get involved in a war against whatever."

Ian didn't mind her being so close to him, though he wouldn't say that aloud. " I can try to talk with the others, just feels like I don't belong here," he admitted.

@Hahli Nuva
@Crow

Ian Archer

" If it was a normal prep school that I choose to go too, I would have been fine learning there. But it wasn't one of those. They pretty much kidnapped me from my home and cut off all access from the rest of the world. No talking to anyone and contact. If that wasn't bad enough, they seemed to be training us for something and in all honesty, I didn't want to get involved in a war against whatever."

Ian didn't mind her being so close to him, though he wouldn't say that aloud. " I can try to talk with the others, just feels like I don't belong here," he admitted.

@Hahli Nuva
@Crow

Locke chuckled a bit.

That sounded lke one hell of a story. "Not gonna lie, kid. You sound pretty tough. if you can survive that, I'm sure you can survive whatever this is." Then he noticed Djeeta asking him and Ian about something. Maybe she could ge them up to speed?

"Me and Ian here aren't from this world. In fact it's almost like we're guests in somebody else's home. Perhaps you could help us introduce ourselves to the rest of your friends?"

@Crow @Lucky

"Mm, good point, I guess," Nicola replied to Ladiva, seeming to agree with the notion of a Hall of Knowledge containing knowledge. They more or less did just have to hope the girl talking about research could figure something out, but that wasn't exactly...optimal.

Seeing Cagliostro reach out for a hand shake, he decided to take one of his hands out of his pocket to meet it.

"Alright. Well, I'm Nicola Adel. Guess I'm the leader of the Forbidden Guild, if I have to use a title. I'm kind of the only member, though."

@Jeremi @Crow

Luna nodded when Mirei confirmed her name, seeming a little pleased when Nono pat her head.

"Friends? You'll all be Luna's friends?"

She followed the other girls to the table, a bit more cheerfully compared to how she was being a little more reserved earlier.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back