DELETE THIS

A smirk would be planted on Ciel's face as the stormtroopers trained their weapons on him. The smirk was soon replaced with a look of seriousness as he turned to look at the butler.

"Sebastian! I order you to kill these men!" He said, earning a nod from the slender butler.

68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368652d616b302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f6f726967696e616c732f37652f64362f38372f37656436383739393361656666396138363665306230663263613135656562612e6a7067

"Of course, young master." The butler said before leaping up high up into the air with his knives, throwing them at each of the men that were lined up behind Vader.

giphy.gif

Once each of the troopers were successfully taken out with ease by the butler, he simply landed and wiped off his suit, as if he'd gotten in nothing more than a light scuffle.

"Now, I'm going to ask again..." Ciel began as he looked back to Vader. "Where can I find this 'Palpatine'?"

"If you believe your butler to be intimidating, then you have no idea of the power of the Dark Side. Observe." He declared as he raised his hand towards the Butler, and began to use the power of the Force to raise him and slowly start to choke him, Assuming of course that Sebastian does not have a counter to this.

giphy.gif

----------------------------------------

Vegeta - The Nexus - Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis

While the confrontation between Ciel / Sebastian and Darth Vader was occuring, Vegeta was standing back watching it unfold. Arms crossed, he observed the two.

IpRSDNnK.jpg

"Oh this is going to be good to watch! Be sure to impress me, you lot!" He yelled from the distance, close enough to be heard by them.

@thatguyinthestore, @Anyone​

"If you believe your butler to be intimidating, then you have no idea of the power of the Dark Side. Observe." He declared as he raised his hand towards the Butler, and began to use the power of the Force to raise him and slowly start to choke him, Assuming of course that Sebastian does not have a counter to this.

giphy.gif

Vegeta - The Nexus - Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis

While the confrontation between Ciel / Sebastian and Darth Vader was occuring, Vegeta was standing back watching it unfold. Arms crossed, he observed the two.

IpRSDNnK.jpg

"Oh this is going to be good to watch! Be sure to impress me, you lot!" He yelled from the distance, close enough to be heard by them.

@thatguyinthestore, @Anyone​
Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis - Nexus - Darth Vader

As Vader attempted to force choke Sebastian, he'd find that nothing would happen, leaving a raised brow from both Ciel and Sebastian.

"I beg your pardon sir, but what on earth are you doing?" The butler asked as Vader appeared to be grasping thin air.

@Widowmaker

As Vader attempted to force choke Sebastian, he'd find that nothing would happen, leaving a raised brow from both Ciel and Sebastian.

"I beg your pardon sir, but what on earth are you doing?" The butler asked as Vader appeared to be grasping thin air.

"What? No matter." He exclaimed, surprised to see that the Force did not work on him. Instead, he drawn out his lightsaber and ignited it.

giphy.gif

The Sound of the Saber hummed in the room as he ignited it, holding it in front of him in a defensive posture. "Prepare yourself. For fights like these will end quickly."

Seeing Vader's lightsaber equipped caused Vegeta to respond appropriately.

vegeta-face-dragon-ball-z.jpg

"I've heard of these so called "Lightsabers." However, that Saber will never be as strong as a Super Saiyan. This should be entertaining to watch, and then I, Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans, will take on the victor in this fight as a Elite Warrior!"

@thatguyinthestore.​

"What? No matter." He exclaimed, surprised to see that the Force did not work on him. Instead, he drawn out his lightsaber and ignited it.

giphy.gif

The Sound of the Saber hummed in the room as he ignited it, holding it in front of him in a defensive posture. "Prepare yourself. For fights like these will end quickly."

Seeing Vader's lightsaber equipped caused Vegeta to respond appropriately.

vegeta-face-dragon-ball-z.jpg

"I've heard of these so called "Lightsabers." However, that Saber will never be as strong as a Super Saiyan. This should be entertaining to watch, and then I, Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans, will take on the victor in this fight as a Elite Warrior!"

@thatguyinthestore.​

Turning to Vageta, Ciel would snarl.

latest

"What do you think this is? Some bloody fighting tournament? This man has spit on the Phantomhive name, and for that, he shall pay!" Turning to Sebastian, Ciel would gaze into his butler's eyes. "Sebastian! I order you to defeat this cretin!"

A simple nod would be returned from Sebastian as he charged toward Vader, attempting to deliver a powerful right hook to his face while also dodging any lightsaber swings he might have thrown his way.

@Widowmaker

Turning to Sebastian, Ciel would gaze into his butler's eyes. "Sebastian! I order you to defeat this cretin!"

A simple nod would be returned from Sebastian as he charged toward Vader, attempting to deliver a powerful right hook to his face while also dodging any lightsaber swings he might have thrown his way.

Vader would begin stepping backwards while swinging his Lightsaber in predicted positions, attempting to slash towards Sebastian while maintaining his defensive posture. His defence was determined to not break to Sebastian as he was a seasoned fighter and trained in the way of the Dark Side, a more free-form and adaptable training regime.

---------------------------------------------

Turning to Vageta, Ciel would snarl.

latest

"What do you think this is? Some bloody fighting tournament? This man has spit on the Phantomhive name, and for that, he shall pay!"

Hearing that statement caused Vegeta to laugh at the situation.

2f2.gif

"Hahahaha! Oh look, the little brat thinks he's royalty. Just because you have a butler and a fancy suit does not mark you as royalty, brat. You are speaking to Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans! Bringer of death, destroyer of worlds! And wrecker of your shit. But tell me this, eye-patch. Does a kid like yourself ever experience fear?"

@thatguyinthestore

Caris-The Nexus-Vegeta
She had grown bored of sitting idly in the hot tub, not to mention a bit lonely. She had decided to wander this place a bit more and found herself back at the Nexus.

She didn't see that Mega Mewtwo knockoff anymore which was a bit disappointing but was rather interested in the fight going on. A hot guy was fighting Darth Vader. She had to feel a bit bad for the Sith, it seemed like every time Caris stopped by he was being accosted by someone else. Granted he was a dick but he did redeem himself, at least she thought he did. Caris was impaled by a stake while she was watching the end of Return of the Jedi and everything from the final minutes of that was kind of hazy. "I wonder if he realizes those teddy bears will take down the Empire..." She mutters, walking up to a ripped black haired individual.

"Care to tell me what this fight is about?" She inquires of him, watching the butler attack. "And why is that butler holding his own so well- Oh... Shit..." Caris had made in a habit of hers to use Aura Whisper on a near constant basis, this type only worked on a short range and the auras she could see were faint but fortunately didn't drain her energy all that much. This use of Aura Whisper was mostly so Caris could tell who she was talking with, to see whether they were undead, mortal, possessed, or whether they were from this plane. The man beside her's and Darth Vader's were relatively normal as was the kid's, save for a thin thread of his aura seemingly connecting to the butler's. The butler's own aura was shadowy with faint glowing dots. Like the void but also like the sky. "He's a gods damned deadra."

Caris-The Nexus-Vegeta
She had grown bored of sitting idly in the hot tub, not to mention a bit lonely. She had decided to wander this place a bit more and found herself back at the Nexus.

She didn't see that Mega Mewtwo knockoff anymore which was a bit disappointing but was rather interested in the fight going on. A hot guy was fighting Darth Vader. She had to feel a bit bad for the Sith, it seemed like every time Caris stopped by he was being accosted by someone else. Granted he was a dick but he did redeem himself, at least she thought he did. Caris was impaled by a stake while she was watching the end of Return of the Jedi and everything from the final minutes of that was kind of hazy. "I wonder if he realizes those teddy bears will take down the Empire..." She mutters, walking up to a ripped black haired individual.

"Care to tell me what this fight is about?" She inquires of him, watching the butler attack. "And why is that butler holding his own so well- Oh... Shit..." Caris had made in a habit of hers to use Aura Whisper on a near constant basis, this type only worked on a short range and the auras she could see were faint but fortunately didn't drain her energy all that much. This use of Aura Whisper was mostly so Caris could tell who she was talking with, to see whether they were undead, mortal, possessed, or whether they were from this plane. The man beside her's and Darth Vader's were relatively normal as was the kid's, save for a thin thread of his aura seemingly connecting to the butler's. The butler's own aura was shadowy with faint glowing dots. Like the void but also like the sky. "He's a gods damned deadra."

687474703a2f2f6c68342e676f6f676c6575736572636f6e74656e742e636f6d2f2d61417a6e4944394d5662552f564e566659366b4c6f31492f41414141414141414271592f4c66546b304c5939676d772f773530302d683338312f56.png

"Hmm? Who are you supposed to be?" Vegeta exclaimed, noticing that someone else approached the group as they fought. Vader was far too distracted with Sebastian to recognise the new arrival. "Whatever. basically this armoured guy called Darth Vader was confronted by the butler and little royal brat and now the butler and Vader are fighting. And I am merely waiting until an opportunity presents itself to fight."

@Okami

Vader would begin stepping backwards while swinging his Lightsaber in predicted positions, attempting to slash towards Sebastian while maintaining his defensive posture. His defence was determined to not break to Sebastian as he was a seasoned fighter and trained in the way of the Dark Side, a more free-form and adaptable training regime.

---------------------------------------------

Hearing that statement caused Vegeta to laugh at the situation.

2f2.gif

"Hahahaha! Oh look, the little brat thinks he's royalty. Just because you have a butler and a fancy suit does not mark you as royalty, brat. You are speaking to Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans! Bringer of death, destroyer of worlds! And wrecker of your shit. But tell me this, eye-patch. Does a kid like yourself ever experience fear?"

@thatguyinthestore
Sebastian would move from side to side, dodging all of Vader's swings with that same polite smile on his face.

"I say, you certainly are an interesting fellow, aren't you?" The butler asked before leaping up into the air and doing a backflip, before perfectly landing on his two feet right behind the Sith Lord. Sebastian would then attempt to use this surprise to his advantage, attempting to deliver a good few punches while his back was turned.

latest

Ciel would merely roll his eyes in response to Vageta, clearly unphased by his comments. In fact, he seemed more tired of them than anything.

"Oh, spare me your false sense of grandeur and self-worth. I may not be royalty, but the Phantomhive name is certainly worth more than whatever wretched hole you crawled out of. Furthermore, if vermin like you ever even slightly intimidated me, the Phantomhive name would be forever sullied." Ciel stated, a look of complete seriousness ever so present on his face.

@Widowmaker

Sebastian would move from side to side, dodging all of Vader's swings with that same polite smile on his face.

"I say, you certainly are an interesting fellow, aren't you?" The butler asked before leaping up into the air and doing a backflip, before perfectly landing on his two feet right behind the Sith Lord. Sebastian would then attempt to use this surprise to his advantage, attempting to deliver a good few punches while his back was turned.

"I can say the same for you, Butler. You're quite a adversary despite your appearance. No one aside from other Jedi have been able to match the power of a Sith Lord like you have. But eventually you will fall." Vader exclaimed, complimenting Sebastian for his fighting style and prowess, continuing the fight with him gladly.

"I will tell you this however. It's very rare to encounter a opponent who is able to naturally resist the Force. Especially if they are not Force Sensitive. You've certainly impressed."

---------------------------------------

latest

Ciel would merely roll his eyes in response to Vageta, clearly unphased by his comments. In fact, he seemed more tired of them than anything.

"Oh, spare me your false sense of grandeur and self-worth. I may not be royalty, but the Phantomhive name is certainly worth more than whatever wretched hole you crawled out of. Furthermore, if vermin like you ever even slightly intimidated me, the Phantomhive name would be forever sullied." Ciel stated, a look of complete seriousness ever so present on his face.

"Let's fix that, shall we?" Vegeta exclaimed as he got into a fighting position and yelled. "Hahhhhhhhhh!!!" He yelled for about 10 seconds or so before his appearance began changing. His hair turned yellow, his muscles expanded, and his eye colour also changed yellow as he had transformed into the first stage of Super Saiyan.

latest

death_battle_arena__vegeta_by_madnessabe-d6iawzv.jpg

"So. Intimidated yet, brat?"

@thatguyinthestore

Caris-The Nexus-Vegeta
"Name's Caris. The daughter of the dragon god, Akatosh. Listener of the Night Mother. Harbinger of the Companions. Archmage of the College of Winterhold. Nightingale of Nocturnal." Caris lists off just who she was supposed to be, raising a finger at each title. "Also I'm a werewolf."

Caris's gaze had landed on the boy with the eye patch. "Royal? He's a prince or something?" Caris couldn't help but be a little nervous watching him. Her experience with princes tended to vary, half the time they were sweet and she felt obligated to protect them and the other half she blew them up because they were bureaucratic pricks. She had actually only dealt with two princes, but 50/50 still counted.

When he suddenly went blond and started screaming, Caris could only sigh. "Do you really have to be that obnoxious?" She was rubbing the bridge of her nose with her metallic hand now.

"Name's Caris. The daughter of the dragon god, Akatosh. Listener of the Night Mother. Harbinger of the Companions. Archmage of the College of Winterhold. Nightingale of Nocturnal." Caris lists off just who she was supposed to be, raising a finger at each title. "Also I'm a werewolf."

Caris's gaze had landed on the boy with the eye patch. "Royal? He's a prince or something?" Caris couldn't help but be a little nervous watching him. Her experience with princes tended to vary, half the time they were sweet and she felt obligated to protect them and the other half she blew them up because they were bureaucratic pricks. She had actually only dealt with two princes, but 50/50 still counted.

When he suddenly went blond and started screaming, Caris could only sigh. "Do you really have to be that obnoxious?" She was rubbing the bridge of her nose with her metallic hand now.

NervousThinGrayfox-max-1mb.gif

"Oh trust me. If this was my first time transforming this Hotel would have a large hole in it." He exclaimed, giving a small chuckle before maintaining his standard pose. "So. Tell me. How does it feel to be in the presence of a Saiyan Elite?"

@Okami

"A little hard to breathe if I'm being honest." Caris finishes her sentence with a cough. The dust being kicked up by the sheer power of him was rather irritating to her lungs. Caris was used to cold clean air, dry debris was not fun. "Do you always do that when you transform? Gods I'm lucky I don't have allergies except to silver.

@Widowmaker

"I can say the same for you, Butler. You're quite a adversary despite your appearance. No one aside from other Jedi have been able to match the power of a Sith Lord like you have. But eventually you will fall." Vader exclaimed, complimenting Sebastian for his fighting style and prowess, continuing the fight with him gladly.

"I will tell you this however. It's very rare to encounter a opponent who is able to naturally resist the Force. Especially if they are not Force Sensitive. You've certainly impressed."

---------------------------------------

"Let's fix that, shall we?" Vegeta exclaimed as he got into a fighting position and yelled. "Hahhhhhhhhh!!!" He yelled for about 10 seconds or so before his appearance began changing. His hair turned yellow, his muscles expanded, and his eye colour also changed yellow as he had transformed into the first stage of Super Saiyan.

latest

death_battle_arena__vegeta_by_madnessabe-d6iawzv.jpg

"So. Intimidated yet, brat?"

@thatguyinthestore
Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis- Nexus - Darth Vader and Caris

"Oh, I'm nothing special, I assure you." Sebastian replied, flashing Vader another smile.

Bqb5N.jpg

"I'm simply one hell of a butler." He said before attempting to deliver several more slashes to the Smith Lord's face, not seeming to let up one bit.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So you changed the color of your hair?" Ciel would pause, as if he was about to say something important.

"...How utterly disappointing." The boy stated before turning to look at the Pokémon trainer. "Perhaps if you were listening with both ears instead of one, you would have heard that I am indeed not royalty."

@Widowmaker @Okami

Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis- Nexus - Darth Vader and Caris

"Oh, I'm nothing special, I assure you." Sebastian replied, flashing Vader another smile.

Bqb5N.jpg

"I'm simply one hell of a butler." He said before attempting to deliver several more slashes to the Smith Lord's face, not seeming to let up one bit.

"Indeed. You certainly prove more useful than most of my Admirals." He chuckled inside his helmet as he continued evading the butlers attacks while slashing in different patterns this time. Whenever he saw a opening, he would attempt a Force Push to hopefully knock Sebastian off guard for an opening strike.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So you changed the color of your hair?" Ciel would pause, as if he was about to say something important.

"...How utterly disappointing."

latest

"You know something? You really piss me off. Unfortunately for you, your little bodyguard butler is occupied. So that means I can do this." He exclaimed as he raised a palm towards Ciel. Building in the palm of his hand was a blue orb of energy that kept expanding until it was all that could be seen.

latest

"Any last words, brat? Oh nevermind. It's probably along the lines of "How dare you" or something stupid." He exclaimed as he released the blast.

@thatguyinthestore.​

"Yeah, I really wasn't paying attention. What are you if you're not a prince or king then? You a duke?"

latest

"You know something? You really piss me off. Unfortunately for you, your little bodyguard butler is occupied. So that means I can do this." He exclaimed as he raised a palm towards Ciel. Building in the palm of his hand was a blue orb of energy that kept expanding until it was all that could be seen.

latest

"Any last words, brat? Oh nevermind. It's probably along the lines of "How dare you" or something stupid." He exclaimed as he released the blast.

@thatguyinthestore.​

Caris groans, "please stop assaulting children." She jerks her neck, creating a pale blue barrier in the bath of the blast. "I don't think this hotel supports killing kids unless you're Darth Vader."

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore

"Indeed. You certainly prove more useful than most of my Admirals." He chuckled inside his helmet as he continued evading the butlers attacks while slashing in different patterns this time. Whenever he saw a opening, he would attempt a Force Push to hopefully knock Sebastian off guard for an opening strike.

latest

latest

@thatguyinthestore.​
As before, the force push didn't seem to work on Sebastian, almost as if he was immune...

However, Sebastian didn't have much time to strike Vader again, as yet another specimen seemed to be hellbent on killing his young master. So, just before Ciel was hit by the blast, he was shoved out of the way by none other than his faithful butler!

"My my, young master, you appear to have made quite the number of enemies here." Sebastian said with a cheeky grin, earning a groan front Ciel.

"Oh, hush up and kill that m--" Before Ciel could finish, it appeared that another being had the same idea, as he delivered a right hook to the Saiyan's face powerful enough to even send him crashing to the ground.

LeNSELM.png

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear earlier. If you wish to fight, take elsewhere. Or at the very least, don't use blasts with the capacity of destroying this fine hotel. Do not make me ask again." The lizard known as Toffee said in a cold, stern voice before abruptly walking off.

@Widowmaker @Okami

"My motives are of no concern to you." Ciel replied, not seeming too phased by Vader's threat, or whatever he wanted to call it. "Now, tell me..."

ciel-phantomhive--94.9.jpg

"Where can I find this Palpatine?"

@Widowmaker

Elizabeth Midford - Nexus - Chise and Ruth

"Oh, I'm quite alright, thank you!" Elizabeth exclaimed cheerfully, seeming genuinely happy that the redhead hadn't been hurt. "I'm terribly sorry! I just wasn't looking where I was going!"

@Takumi

KboaDdUN_400x400.jpg

"It was an honest mistake, so it's quite alright." Chise replied. The other girl sounded like she came from England, that was interesting.

tumblr_inline_nl3fdejqk71sjp02i.jpg

"Hm?"

Turning to glance over at the fighting going on though, her brows furrowed and a frown appeared. What was going on over there?

Meanwhile, Ruth, due to being her familiar and big brother figure, knew exactly what she was thinking of doing next since they shared thoughts and such.

tumblr_offh58DsDE1txsff9o1_500.gif

"Chise, no. You're planning on doing something reckless." Ruth sighed, changing forms while the girls talked and such. Figuring that either Elizabeth didn't see him or hear him because she was merely human-or was too focused on Chise-he decided to do this simply to have a better time stopping Chise from doing something reckless and stupid.

"But Ruth-" Chise was about to protest, when it seemed that some others were quicker to intervene. Sighing Chise turned to Elizabeth with a look of concern.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Chise, Chise Hatori, and this is Ruth. I think we should probably move somewhere safer." she added.

@thatguyinthestore

As before, the force push didn't seem to work on Sebastian, almost as if he was immune...

However, Sebastian didn't have much time to strike Vader again, as yet another specimen seemed to be hellbent on killing his young master. So, just before Ciel was hit by the blast, he was shoved out of the way by none other than his faithful butler!

"My my, young master, you appear to have made quite the number of enemies here." Sebastian said with a cheeky grin, earning a groan front Ciel.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh you have got to be kidding me! How dare you interrupt me---"

"Oh, hush up and kill that m--" Before Ciel could finish, it appeared that another being had the same idea, as he delivered a right hook to the Saiyan's face powerful enough to even send him crashing to the ground.

LeNSELM.png

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear earlier. If you wish to fight, take elsewhere. Or at the very least, don't use blasts with the capacity of destroying this fine hotel. Do not make me ask again." The lizard known as Toffee said in a cold, stern voice before abruptly walking off.

2158843-vegeta_vs._cell_jr.jpg

Before he could finish, he was punched with enough force to send him flying into one of the walls of the Hotel, causing quite the indentation.

"Why... You... Urgh... Do you... have any idea... Who I am?!" Vegeta yelled, unpinning himself from the wall. "You lizard bastard! Get back here I'm not done!"

a86c24f3457308c9c2457e46d2bc952d

"Thank you, whatever you are. I had to put up with his screaming and transformation while engaging my opponent. But for now, we should put this aside for now, don't you agree, Butler?" Vader exclaimed, motioning towards Sebastian to cease hostilities. To even further prove it, he turned off his Lightsaber. "L-Lord Vader, Palpatine is calling you on the Star Destroyer. We need to leave, it's a very important task." "Understood, Admiral. Troopers, we're leaving." Vader commanded, as the remaining troopers in the hotel converged at the portal hub and entered it, disappearing. Vader took a step towards it and turned back around.

67135.jpg

"Perhaps we will meet again. Perhaps we will not. But if it does occur, you will feel the full wrath of not just me, but the entirety of the Galactic Empire. Farewell." And then he stepped through the portal, disappearing completely.

vegetassivssemiperfectcell.png

"Now then. Where were we?" Vegeta exclaimed, now out of the wall and standing before the two.

@thatguyinthestore, @Okami, @Takumi.​

KboaDdUN_400x400.jpg

"It was an honest mistake, so it's quite alright." Chise replied. The other girl sounded like she came from England, that was interesting.

tumblr_inline_nl3fdejqk71sjp02i.jpg

"Hm?"

Turning to glance over at the fighting going on though, her brows furrowed and a frown appeared. What was going on over there?

Meanwhile, Ruth, due to being her familiar and big brother figure, knew exactly what she was thinking of doing next since they shared thoughts and such.

tumblr_offh58DsDE1txsff9o1_500.gif

"Chise, no. You're planning on doing something reckless." Ruth sighed, changing forms while the girls talked and such. Figuring that either Elizabeth didn't see him or hear him because she was merely human-or was too focused on Chise-he decided to do this simply to have a better time stopping Chise from doing something reckless and stupid.

"But Ruth-" Chise was about to protest, when it seemed that some others were quicker to intervene. Sighing Chise turned to Elizabeth with a look of concern.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Chise, Chise Hatori, and this is Ruth. I think we should probably move somewhere safer." she added.

@thatguyinthestore
Elizabeth Midford - Nexus - Chise and Ruth

BDxp9gJCUAAJWoe.jpg

"Elizabeth Midford!" The young girl exclaimed happily before glancing over to Ciel and Sebastian fighting, still smiling as she did so. "Oh, and that charming boy in the eyepatch is my husband, Ciel! Isn't he just the cutest?" She asked with a beaming smile. Of course, they weren't really married (or even dating for that matter) but that wouldn't stop Elizabeth from telling everyone that.

As they made their way out of the Nexus, Elizabeth would turn to Chise and giggle. "So where do you suggest we go?"

@Takumi

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh you have got to be kidding me! How dare you interrupt me---"

2158843-vegeta_vs._cell_jr.jpg

Before he could finish, he was punched with enough force to send him flying into one of the walls of the Hotel, causing quite the indentation.

"Why... You... Urgh... Do you... have any idea... Who I am?!" Vegeta yelled, unpinning himself from the wall. "You lizard bastard! Get back here I'm not done!"

a86c24f3457308c9c2457e46d2bc952d

"Thank you, whatever you are. I had to put up with his screaming and transformation while engaging my opponent. But for now, we should put this aside for now, don't you agree, Butler?" Vader exclaimed, motioning towards Sebastian to cease hostilities. To even further prove it, he turned off his Lightsaber. "L-Lord Vader, Palpatine is calling you on the Star Destroyer. We need to leave, it's a very important task." "Understood, Admiral. Troopers, we're leaving." Vader commanded, as the remaining troopers in the hotel converged at the portal hub and entered it, disappearing. Vader took a step towards it and turned back around.

67135.jpg

"Perhaps we will meet again. Perhaps we will not. But if it does occur, you will feel the full wrath of not just me, but the entirety of the Galactic Empire. Farewell." And then he stepped through the portal, disappearing completely.

vegetassivssemiperfectcell.png

"Now then. Where were we?" Vegeta exclaimed, now out of the wall and standing before the two.

@thatguyinthestore, @Okami, @Takumi.​
"Yes, perhaps we shall. I bid you the safest of travels upon your return home." Sebastian exclaimed with a warm smile as Vader and his troopers exited the portal.

When Vageta decided to usher Sebastian and Ciel on to fight, despite the lizard's prior warnings, Ciel would stand firm and face his foe like a man.

Ciel.Phantomhive.full.361905.jpg

"No. There will be no more senseless violence here. Not from our party, at least. That is an order Sebastian." The boy said, earning a nod from the butler.

"Very well, young master. Shall we make our leave as well, then?" Sebastian asked.

"I believe I wish to stay a bit longer. Perhaps we could see what else this hotel has to offer."

@Widowmaker @Okami

Back