Dreamscape

((Rather than typing characters I type the pinyin, easy explanation is I type the word out the way it's pronounced. so rather than typing the characters for hello. I'd type ni hao, I have a setting on my computer through google docs that do the annotations.))

Nadya blushed when he said his girl and smiled, "It's alright. I don't mind so much..Luckily my father already got me a dress. Do you want to come to my house? Or do you need to change and then I can pick you up?" She pushed herself up from her seat and thew her trash away before walking with him towards the door.

"I'll need to change. I think I look too casual at the moment, and you need to have good first impressions. I also need to feed my dogs." He then writes his address on a slip of paper and hands it to you. "There's my place. You can pick me up when the dinner is going to start. I'll walk home, as I need to get the cardio in." He chuckles and follows you. "So see ya till then?"

"You have dogs! Oh, I have to meet them. I only have two so we should have a puppy play date!" Nayda's eyes lit up with excitement and she took the paper nodding, "Okay! I'll be there at 7:30 sharp! Here. take my number so you can call me if I'm late...and well you know so we can talk too!" When they reached the front she smiled and gave him a tight hug and a small peck on the cheek before climbing in the giant car. "7:30 Zane! Don't forget!" She yelled to him as the car drove off waving at him until he was out of sight.

~

When she got home her dress and shoes were laid out, she showered and put in her contacts, drying her hair she placed it in a bun some loose strands falling around her face. Deep red lipstick and dark eyes show she chose before changing. Around 7 she had left grabbing the keys to the car her father had given her for her time there.

~

At 7:25 she pulled up to Zane's house, her black charger blended in well with the night lighting. She stepped out of the car adjusting her dress, making sure she looked...well...sexy. She was hoping to make his heart stop. She walked up to his door and gave a small knock. Once he opened he'd be welcome with her black heels with diamond accessories and tight black dress, the spaghetti straps lead to the v-neck with supported itself, making her seem..fuller..in that area. with some lace under her breasts that showed the tint of her flesh and lead to the rest of the dress hugging her body and stopping just under her upper thigh. Her father did know her choice in dress and for that she was grateful.

Zane nodded and went a little pink as he walked home. When he arrived, he put on his best suit. He didn't really have much formal attire, as he never had a use for it. But now is his chance. After he gets dressed and puts on a light cologne, he smiles. Zane had already fed his two dogs, a German shepherd named Bark and his huskie named Chloe when he sees a car pull up. He covers the blinds and adjusts his tie. But he was not expecting what he saw as he opened the front door, hearing Nadya's knock. With her outfit, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He was frozen at the piece of art before him. "H-h-hey. H-how are y-you?" He couldn't stop stuttering for the life of him, and he was as red as a tomato.
(Image of suit in the OCC)

Nadya looked up from her watch and smiled at him before chuckling, "I'm fine. But are you alright?" She tilted her head and gave a small laugh. "You look very handsome. I'd say you clean up well, but you looked good before too." She decided she would get him back for earlier and took a step forward. She laid a hand on his chest and leaned up to kiss his cheek, but it was more like the corner of his mouth. Moving back to where she was before she turned around looking at him over her more than exposed shoulders. "Ready?"

The redness died down a little, but there was still a shade of pink. "Of course, milady." He chuckled under his breath, and took her hand and led her to the vehicle. "After you." Once she got inside, he got in the car as well and shut the door. The pink has fully died by now. If there is another way he is like a wolf, they adapt quickly. And Zane was going to fall for her "magic".

"I've told my father I'm bringing a friend so don't worry about imposing." Nadya started the car and began driving, turning on the music to the song she had played in their dream arcade. Their drive was about an hour from their current location, Nadya occasionally looked over to Zane and would look over his outfit. She had to admit he was a fit and very handsome man. Every so often she would strike up a conversation about something random, various shops she saw along the way that they should try. Events they could go too. The hour passed and they pulled up to a mansion-like house, the lights making nice for highlighting the vast trees and outside accessories. She parked her car in the front and the valet came to open her door and take the keys, she smiled at the awkward obviously highschool boy giving him a thanks. The boy tripped over his words feigning a flush that graced his cheeks and she walked past him to Zane slipping her arm through his. "Okay. So my father you can refer to as Mr. Alexander. In case you were wondering." She smiled at Zane as they walked up the steps. The party wasn't as packed as the grand building made it seem, a few older people here and there mostly men mingling nd talking their women by their sides. A few young people around their age loitered around the minibar. Nadya looked around the vast sea of people before spotting her father. Nadya siled and pulled Zane along. "He's going to love you!"

As they entered the building, he was in awe. He had been in a mansion before, but this was amazing. Even with the amount of people in the building couldn't bring his mood down. When Nadya pointed out her father to Zane, he gave his best smile and walked to him with Nadya, keeping her arm close to him. "Good afternoon, Mr. Alexander. I am Zane. I assume that Nadya told you that I would be her companion this evening?" It was quite odd. He felt as if he recognized some of the people here. It was quite odd.

I have an idea....remember when I said Zane worked as a hitman for some people? What if these people were the same exact thing.))

((Ohh I like that idea!! and Nadya's dad can be the boss of them!))

Nadya beamed when she saw her father, "Baba!!" She hugged him tightly and he smiled swinging her in his arms before holding out his cheek for a kiss, she pecked his cheek delightfully and smiled gesturing to Zane. "Baba, this is my friend I've been telling you about." Her father looked down at Zane and rose his brow, holding out his hand her looked at him sternly. His handshake was firm, a handshake of a strong and determined man. "Yes. Though she didn't mention you were a male." His voice was deep and held a threatening sound one couldn't place as he spoke, he sounded dangerous. He frowned and Nadya looked up at him, she was small even in heels compared to him. Next to him, she looked more like a pixie than his daughter. "Baba! Don't be rude. A friend is a friend. Why should I specify." She crossed her arms and frowned scolding him. The man smiled at his daughter and kissed her cheek, "Of course, my dear butterfly. Please excuse me, and enjoy yourselves. I have some business to attend to. Take good care of my daughter, Zane was it?" The look her father gave Zane was more of a warning that he'd better take good care of her than anything else. Nadya looked at her father a bit disappointed that he was leaving, but, allowed him to leave walking back to Zane's side.
65b94c730a6d9564a6a9b8f4602593cf.jpg

The man looked even more familiar. She seemed quite over-protective, even to Zane's standards. He tried his best to keep his smile, though he was struggling as it flickered slightly. "Of course sir." He put a little too much emphasis on the word "sir". Luckily, the father didn't seem to notice as he walked off. At least, that's what he hoped. Zane then turned to Nadya. "Your father is...quite an interesting man."

"Baba is not as rough as he seems. He is just overprotective. I've never brought a friend before let alone a male so he might have been a tad surprised." Nadya smiled and looked at him cheerfully, she had grew up with her father's strange looks and personality, so to her baba was just baba. "Let's go get a drink. I heard they were serving killer margarita's." Nadya whispered to Zane excited, luckily the drinking age in this country was lower, not that she cared but a good margarita would do her good. She pulled him over to the drink table and smiled at the bartender asking him for a sweet margarita.

Zane asked for a margarita with a tad of lemon to side with the lime. The server later brought the drinks over, and bowed before walking off. When Zane tried his, he pursed his lips in enjoyment. "God, that's good stuff." He sipped a bit more of his drink. "This is so weird. I feel like I have a seen a lot of the people here before."

Nadya drank her margarita happily, the drink lowering in size. Luckily she had a good tolerance for alcohol. "There's no way, these people work for my father. You couldn't possibly know them." Of course, Nadya had no idea what her father actually did for work, a trading or shipment company she assumed but she didn't think Zane could know any of these people.

"I'm just saying I got weird vibes. So don't mind if I keep an I out on everyone, okay?" He sipped on the margarita once more, and accidentally finished it. "That's way to good."

"If you say so." She shrugged and leaned back sipping on hers as well. "Mine is even better. Want to try?" Nadya leaned over to him holding out her glass, her face was warm and graced itself with a light pink.
Her father could be seen glancing at them every so often, in a conversation with a built black haired man with a snake tattoo that wrapped over his neck down to his left hand. They were discussing something serious, what they were talking about couldn't be heard through unless you were close.

He nodded and sipped some. He then drew back in suprise. "Holy shit, that's good." He then turned to the man with the snake tattoo. "There's also something familiar with that tat. So much deja vu, but what does it mean?" He sighs. "Damn. I'm so bummed about that."

Nadya smirked satisfied by his response and leaned back looking over at her father and the man. "Oh, that's uncle Tai Ling. He used to come a visit me all the time when I was younger." She sent a smile to his father and he waved at her, Tai Ling turned his head and smiled at her waving. The two males went back to their conversation and Nadya hummed. "Don't be bummed, deja vu happens all the time. And plenty of people have snake tattoos. Let's dance maybe it'll help distract you. I can't sit here and have fun with you when you're bummed." Nadya stood readjusting her dress, her father glanced over with a frown on his face that read why did I choose that dress.

Zane snickered slightly after looking at the father's face and got up. "Alright....but I'm not that good at dancing..." As he said this, somebody who was most likely drunk knocked glasses on a table, spilling drink in it's cloth. "Welp, the dance shall begin shortly." He then spread his arms out for everyone's attention. "Attention butlers and maids. There may be a mess, but you shall relax! I will handle it...with style." He then started running towards the room's largest shelf and jumped at a wall, whilst grabbing a red table cloth. He then kicked at the right time and went high in the air, landing on the cabinet that almost reached the ceiling. "Prepare the music, for I shall dance!"

Back