Status
Not open for further replies.
"And you need your eyes checked." Krystal said to Sarge. "I. Am. Not. Your. Enemy. Maybe your ears need checked too."

"And I can clearly see why..." Krystal said, looking at Gumi.

@Josh @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Yun Lee @Minerva
“I need to get my eyes checked? You have blue fur for cryin’ out loud! And that blue fur makes you the enemy.”

“Yeah, you should probably quit arguing with him. Believe me, it’s not worth the trouble and migraines.”

@Siege

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Minerva @Raptor Jesus @Takumi @York @Crow @Siege @Josh @literallyanyone

Viktor | Prologue

KjzExZX.png

"It is finally complete," the Machine Herald declared to himself as he put his tools down onto a nearby table. He gazed once again into the mirror that he had used to help upgrade his Hex Core, the vital component to his Glorious body. The faintest smile appeared on his face, underneath his steel helmet.

He had crafted the Perfect Hex Core. No more new versions were required. His body was complete. Years of research, experimenting, and labor had culminated to this point.

Eager to test his power and further spread his propaganda, he stepped out of his pseudo-laboratory and into the depths of Zaun.

Soon, all would realize how obsolete their fleshy bodies were, and join his cause.

...?

Viktor was suddenly not in Zaun. He looked around in bewilderment. Was he apprehended? How was he defeated when he had just perfected the Hex Core? His worry soon faded, however. He had inhibited his emotions after all.

He contemplated his situation and examined everyone in silence. Everyone in the room would feel as if they were being judged.

Blitzcrank | Prologue

XwyUokp.png

Blitzcrank could tell something was off as he wandered down a poor shopping district in one of the lower-levels of Zaun. It wasn't usually a place full of activity like the Boundary Markets, so hearing screams of protest was certainly an unusual phenomenon.

RDisOpt.png

His metal footsteps echoed as he put himself into Overdrive, his steam engine letting out a loud wheeze. His internal cogs, gears, and other mechanical parts had accelerated beyond that of a normal Steam Golem.

"Shit! Leave the rest in the register, I think a Steam Golem is coming!" a slender gangster exclaimed, quickly running out of a shop. His two other friends, who had considerably more threatening physiques, followed suit. Of course, that was nothing in comparison to the brute that was Blitzcrank.

The criminals found themselves face-to-face with the sentient robot. How did such a heavy automaton reach their escape route so fast? "GREETINGS CITIZENS. PLEASE ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE BORROWING ITEMS," the frighteningly large robot exclaimed as the air suddenly felt thick with static.

latest

A small non-lethal shock was emitted, and the criminals, who had tried to run in the other direction, were now lying on the cold hard floor, their money bags strewn across the ground. They slowly got up and scrambled away, screaming.

The frail shopkeepers poked their heads out of the doorway. They mumbled, "T-thank you..." The Steam Golem responded with "HAVE A GOOD DAY," and went back to looking for more problems to fix.

...?
To his surprise, his body had powered off shortly afterward. When he restarted, the next thing he saw was a large, unfamiliar, and clean-looking room. He stood there as if frozen, processing the various noises and things around him.​
“Eeyup! I’m Sarge, commander of the Red Team in Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha!” Sarge explained, obviously not minding talking about himself.

“My armor? Well, it’s standard issue Red Team armor! I got it from Red Command, who—“

Sarge paused mid-sentence, the Red Team leader physically freezing in place as he spotted the anthropomorphic fox. His grip on his shotgun tightened as he glared daggers at Krystal from behind his helmet.

“Blue....”

red_vs_blue_sarge_by_hazeness.jpg

“Damn Blues! They experimented on this poor Fox and turned it into one of them!”
Sarge shouted as he aimed his shotgun at the animal, about two seconds from pulling the trigger.

@Siege @Atomic Knight

“Woah. The fuck is up with your voice? It sounds like you smoked one too many Marlboros.” Grif said, having been unable to properly sleep with all the commotion going on, most of which was (unsurprisingly) caused by Sarge himself.

@Josh @Crow
Kirby Prologue:
Far-Flung Hero

Kirby was racing through outer space on the back of his trusty Warp Star. The yellow world of Pop Star became a tiny dot in the distance. A great evil lied ahead of the pink puffball. It too was travelling through space towards a mighty fortress. Kirby was giving chase, hopeful to stop the source of chaos that had attacked his home of Dream Land.

However, a sudden darkness covered his vision. Kirby stopped the Warp Star as fast as he could. The darkness cleared and Kirby found himself in a mysterious new place. He hopped off of the Warp Star and it disappeared from sight, unnecessary at the moment.

The pink puff from Pop Star stood no more than a couple feet high. Most of the crates in this room were taller than him, and it was likely that all the other creatures there were as well.

Taking a look around the room, Kirby noticed a familiar face... or at least a familiar suit of Power Armor. He waddled up on his two little feet to the threatening orange figure. He waved his little stubby arms in the air and stood on his tiptoes, hoping to grab the bounty hunter's attention.

"HIIIIIII!"

images

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Siege
"Oh. My. GOD!!!!! I am NEVER washing my neck!!!!" Man, this was the best day ever! Performing at that concert, going to a con with a really cool cosplayer...how awesome was this?! Man, if only Miku-

Gumi seemed to freeze in place for the tiniest moment, but quickly shook her head and beamed at Zero Two, looking at her outfit from all angles.

"Your cosplay is AMAZING!! Did you do it yourself? Are you one of those actresses who gets paid? You kinda sound like Zero Two, you got her mannerisms down pat! This is so cool! You're all so cool! How do you think Kirby's costume works? Or is that an android, too? Like an animatronic? That'd be so awesome!!!"

Upon hearing Krystal's question, Gakupo nodded. "...there's a reason we don't take her to conventions often." No amount of recharging could give a poor android the ability to handle Gumi when she was like this.

@Minerva @Siege

2gKvwTe.jpg

"A fellow Cybertronian?" Starscream ponders as he looks upon Blitzkrieg. "Are you Autobot or Decepticon? Wait... this feels a bit too different from Cybertronian physiology. It's an invention!"

Before Starscream could continue examining the freshly-rebooted Steam Golem, he was distracted by a certain Megpoid's screams of joy.

"What's the deal with this human?" Starscream pointed to Gumi as he turns to Gakupo. "And what is this cosplay she speaks of?"

Starscream picks Kirby up for a bit, squeezing him like a tennis ball to get a feel.

"Also, this is very far from a constume or disguise. This fleshling is pure, unadultered... flesh! Presumably invertebrate. If it was a disguised Cybertronian, it wouldn't be this squishy. What kind of planet does this pudgy ball of flesh come from, anyways?"

@Alex Azure @Otto @Raptor Jesus @Yun Lee @York @Minerva @Archmage Jeremiah

Chibi-Robo Prologue: UFO Visitation

Chibi-Robo started his day off just like all the rest. He got himself charged up then immediately or to work cleaning the place up.

He went outside to tend to the garden, but he saw a strange object in the sky. It's was some type of UFO?

Chibi-Robo was no stranger to UFOs or aliens, but this one was different then before and much bigger.

During all the commotion however, he didn't check on his battery supply and ran out. Luckily he had one extra battery with him, but when he woke up he was in some strange new place.

He saw humans and a bunch of other strange organisms. He even spotted another robot. He got up and started to walk around to explore the room.

"..."

@Crow

“I need to get my eyes checked? You have blue fur for cryin’ out loud! And that blue fur makes you the enemy.”

“Yeah, you should probably quit arguing with him. Believe me, it’s not worth the trouble and migraines.”

@Siege
latest

" I'd believe him. It's already too late for me. I should start carrying Tylenol on me."

Rubbing her head, she pulled a pack of cigarettes from tight body suit. Turning to Krystal and the rest of the group

"I'm gonna have smoke and figure out how to get us all out of this mess. If he gives you anymore problems, you're all more than welcome to join me. "

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @York @Otto

"She's an android," Gakupo replied, not looking at Starscream at first as he spoke. "Built lifelike enough tho-oh..." The giant mecha was talking to him. Why not. Today was messed up enough as it was.

"Woah! You're HUGE!" Gumi had now set her sights on Starscream. "Are you a mecha? What anime are you from? I don't recognize you're design..." She gasped. "Oh my gosh! You must be from something upcoming! How cool! What's it called? What's your name? Who's your VA?"

Gakupo meanwhile noticed the beautiful woman in the bee suit. She was gorgeous, but that voice...well, we can't all be perfect. "Want to join Emily and I over here, miss? I think I've found a nice quiet spot away from the rest of the louder folks." Maybe he could get that cute blonde over here, too...you know, this might not be as bad a situation as previously thought.

@Crow @Josh @York

"KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!"

Gumi lept off the barrel, running to the little pink ball. "You're soooooooooo cute! Oh my God! I-wait. No. Way. SAMUS???? KRYSTAL???? ZERO TWO???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Gumi started stomping her feet excitedly, absolutely losing her mind. "Gakupo!!! You never told me we were going to a convention after the concert!!!!!!"

"......" Gakupo sighed, shaking his head. "Well, as long as she's happy..." But he did recognize some of those people, too. How did they all get here. .? Turning back to Emily, Gakupo took a seat on a nearby box. "Where I come from? Well, I'm an idol back home. All of us are. We're androids built to perform music for others. I was based on samurai and voiced by Gackt, a famous human singer. Gumi was based on Ranka Lee from some anime and voiced by Megumi Nakajima. Not everyone is based on someone else like we are, though. But enough on that. Before I bore you with details, how about where you come from?"

@York @Alex Azure @Minerva @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky
"Okay then... that actually makes me feel more in danger..." Krystal said.

"Umm... is she always like that?" Krystal asked, noticing how Gumi got just a few moments ago.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Alex Azure @York @Lucky @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Josh
"And you need your eyes checked." Krystal said to Sarge. "I. Am. Not. Your. Enemy. Maybe your ears need checked too."

"And I can clearly see why..." Krystal said, looking at Gumi.

@Josh @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Yun Lee @Minerva
2gKvwTe.jpg

"A fellow Cybertronian?" Starscream ponders as he looks upon Blitzkrieg. "Are you Autobot or Decepticon? Wait... this feels a bit too different from Cybertronian physiology. It's an invention!"

Before Starscream could continue examining the freshly-rebooted Steam Golem, he was distracted by a certain Megpoid's screams of joy.

"What's the deal with this human?" Starscream pointed to Gumi as he turns to Gakupo. "And what is this cosplay she speaks of?"

Starscream picks Kirby up for a bit, squeezing him like a tennis ball to get a feel.

"Also, this is very far from a constume or disguise. This fleshling is pure, unadultered... flesh! Presumably invertebrate. If it was a disguised Cybertronian, it wouldn't be this squishy. What kind of planet does this pudgy ball of flesh come from, anyways?"

"She's an android," Gakupo replied, not looking at Starscream at first as he spoke. "Built lifelike enough tho-oh..." The giant mecha was talking to him. Why not. Today was messed up enough as it was.

"Woah! You're HUGE!" Gumi had now set her sights on Starscream. "Are you a mecha? What anime are you from? I don't recognize you're design..." She gasped. "Oh my gosh! You must be from something upcoming! How cool! What's it called? What's your name? Who's your VA?"

Gakupo meanwhile noticed the beautiful woman in the bee suit. She was gorgeous, but that voice...well, we can't all be perfect. "Want to join Emily and I over here, miss? I think I've found a nice quiet spot away from the rest of the louder folks." Maybe he could get that cute blonde over here, too...you know, this might not be as bad a situation as previously thought.

@Crow @Josh @York
Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky

eGYfMWW.png

"An idol huh... Like a... Famous person?" She asked, tapping her chin a little as she thought about the concept, intrigued.

It probably wasn't an foreign concept for a robot to be such a thing in Alledia... But then again, an android is... Something different. She didn't recall many existing there, she at least knew what it meant; a robot designed to look and... Be like a human. There were a few terms Gakupo used that was still very much foreign to Emily, but she decided to let that slide for now, as she figured it was best to answer Gakupo's questions in return now. Although, the more she thought about it, the more she realized it was quite a weird situation to explain.

SfPWUv8.png

"I'm a stone keeper. Earth is my home, but... I was... Brought to Alledia when I found my stone." She said, then, she seemed to hesitate for a moment before she pulled her stone out from under her robe, showing it to Gakupo.

Normally, it was a risky move since stone keepers weren't always looked upon favorably in Alledia, but given that she was most definitely not there, she felt a little more comfortable with this.

IF57Qno.png

There was a dim, violet glow underneath its intricate patterned surface, but other than that, it looked like your average run of the mill jewelry at first glance.

"Alledia is... Like a fairytale version of Earth... But... With technology... And magic... I think." She added, rubbing her forehead a little.

Evidently, even after living there for countless months, if not longer, it was quite a handfull to explain to someone who hasn't been there, but... She decided to get to the point.

"But... Something threatens both worlds... Something I'm supposed to help stop... Somehow..." She added quietly.

It was just then that the giant hulking Robot began to question Gumi about her origins, seeming to have confused her for a "Cybertronian", whatever that was.

Honestly, Emily wasn't exactly sure what to say in response to that, given that this was out of her range of understanding...

She did hower give the woman who Gakupo was inviting over a timid wave, as more company was always welcome... Although she wasn't the best at keeping a converstaion going it seemed.​

The boy that Sarge had been speaking to had fallen back, out of notice from most of the group. He still held his right hand behind him as he took in the other strange beings coming in around him. His eyes were wide with fear... or was it wonder? He seemed inclined to move out and speak, but the bickering caused him to flee behind one of the shuttles, out of sight again for the time being.

@Raptor Jesus

2gKvwTe.jpg

Due to all the commotion, Sarge had neglected to notice Starscream, though his booming voice did eventually manage to catch the soldier’s attention.

“What the hell?! How did Blue Team get a goddamn giant robot!” Sarge exclaimed as he looked over the gigantic bot.

MorrisUK4ada554352cc5.jpg

“Giant robot! What is your name?” Sarge asked, purposely speaking in a much louder and slower tone. And for the moment, he seemed too distracted that the boy he had met earlier had retreated for the moment.
latest

" I'd believe him. It's already too late for me. I should start carrying Tylenol on me."

Rubbing her head, she pulled a pack of cigarettes from tight body suit. Turning to Krystal and the rest of the group

"I'm gonna have smoke and figure out how to get us all out of this mess. If he gives you anymore problems, you're all more than welcome to join me. "

@Yun Lee @Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @York @Otto
giphy.gif

“Fuck, count me in. Any excuse to get away from Sarge and sit on my ass is a good one in my book.” Grif said as he quickly followed Sheila away from the commotion.

@Josh @Atomic Knight @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Siege @Whoever​

"Well, yes, actually! In this case, we're singers. It's a nice life, though the most famous of us all went missing a while ago. Four months ago, to be exact." This didn't happen to Miku too, did it? He wasn't sure. Honestly, he theorized that she ran away to be with some human lover of hers. Miku did sing a lot of love songs, after all. But Gumi never knew of any relationships Miku had, so he wasn't sure.

Gakupo's eyes widened as he saw the pendant, taking in Emily's story. How beautiful that stone was! "Fascinating...but, Emily, if I may ask...you're not, you know, acting, are you? This is all real? Please be honest with me. I won't tell anyone." Her story sounded like some young adult novel that the West adored. And if it was true...what did that mean for them?

@York

“And who the hell do you think you are? I give the orders around here.” Sarge said as he still kept his gun trained on Krystal for the time being.

“Uhh... sir. I think this might be one of those Freelancer guys.” Grif said, deciding it best to interject before his commanding officer gets killed by one of the many people here who happened to be armed to the teeth, including the Freelancer looking dude.

Not that he liked Sarge or anything, but the last thing he needed was Simmons moping for days, or Donut taking Sarge’s place as Red Team Leader.

“What, you mean like that Tex chick that Blue Team hired? The one we thought was a guy, but then actually turned out to be a girl?”

Sarge’s words elicted no response from Grif, though after a few moments, Sarge slowly lowered his weapon with a grunt.

“You may win this round, Blue, but I’ll kick your ass another day! And all your Freelancer friends, too!” Sarge exclaimed as he walked off back next to that kid he met earlier, who he was still assuming was a fellow prisoner of the Blue Team.

@Siege @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight
Sighing. Dr Mrs explains.

"Your not wrong. I've been smoking three packs a day for over twenty years."

A deep sigh, She'd introduced herself.

" I'm Doctor Mrs. the Monarch, but you can call me Shelia. I don't normally shar- "

Shelia stop as shots rang out as Krystal shot at Sarge. Shelia sprung into action. Running towards the two, she stopped in disbelief as she watched Krystal being held at gun point by Sarge. A small amount of rage grew inside as she slow moved in near Krystal.

"Easy now, cowboy. Look, I don't the hell is going on, but whatever it is? It's moronic. "

Now that gun was lowered, Shelia sighed relief showed on her face Slow moving towards Sarge and into front of Kristal. Looking at Samus a second, she turned back to Sarge, pointing at him, almost like parent would to a child

"Look, we're god knows where, and brought by god knows who and none of us want be here. We all have places to be and people to see. I have a husband, who needs me, and is probably worried sick about me.....well, if he's notice I'm missing yet. Right now all we have is each other to get out of this. Please, stop being a dumbass. Your gonna get us all fucking killed.

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege

"I could not have said it better myself," Samus chimed in, lowering her weapon as the people in the brig began to gather around and converse, none of them appearing outwardly aggressive or uncooperative, "I am unaffiliated with this Blue Team, and I am imprisoned here, just as you are,"
Kirby Prologue:
Far-Flung Hero

Kirby was racing through outer space on the back of his trusty Warp Star. The yellow world of Pop Star became a tiny dot in the distance. A great evil lied ahead of the pink puffball. It too was travelling through space towards a mighty fortress. Kirby was giving chase, hopeful to stop the source of chaos that had attacked his home of Dream Land.

However, a sudden darkness covered his vision. Kirby stopped the Warp Star as fast as he could. The darkness cleared and Kirby found himself in a mysterious new place. He hopped off of the Warp Star and it disappeared from sight, unnecessary at the moment.

The pink puff from Pop Star stood no more than a couple feet high. Most of the crates in this room were taller than him, and it was likely that all the other creatures there were as well.

Taking a look around the room, Kirby noticed a familiar face... or at least a familiar suit of Power Armor. He waddled up on his two little feet to the threatening orange figure. He waved his little stubby arms in the air and stood on his tiptoes, hoping to grab the bounty hunter's attention.

"HIIIIIII!"

images

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Siege

Recognizing the familiar voice, Samus remained at ease as she turned to return Kirby's colourful greeting with a brusque wave. At Grif's reaction, however, Samus was less than amused.
"Must you and your commanding officer both act so hawkish?" Samus grunted, "His name is Kirby, and he is of no harm," Turning to face Krystal, the bounty hunter's change of inflection was apparent even through the bass boosting and reverb. "Though the presence of Kirby, Krystal, and I grants me some clarity into the situation,"

@Raptor Jesus @Atomic Knight @Siege @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

@Crow @Josh @York
Due to all the commotion, Sarge had neglected to notice Starscream, though his booming voice did eventually manage to catch the soldier’s attention.

“What the hell?! How did Blue Team get a goddamn giant robot!” Sarge exclaimed as he looked over the gigantic bot.

MorrisUK4ada554352cc5.jpg

“Giant robot! What is your name?” Sarge asked, purposely speaking in a much louder and slower tone. And for the moment, he seemed too distracted that the boy he had met earlier had retreated for the moment.

giphy.gif

“Fuck, count me in. Any excuse to get away from Sarge and sit on my ass is a good one in my book.” Grif said as he quickly followed Sheila away from the commotion.

@Josh @Atomic Knight @Crow @York @Archmage Jeremiah @Minerva @Alex Azure @Lucky @Siege @Whoever​

"Well, someone broke out of a mental asylum," Starscream silently utters, then responds to Sarge, "you know, going by the logic of your fleshy little brain..."

Starscream points to the red spiked and eyes on his head and some parts of his body.

"If you're asking for an introduction, then I shall deliver. I am Starscream, the one and only leader of the Decepticon Armada!" he introduced to Gumi. "From Cybertron."

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @York

Chibi-Robo Prologue: UFO Visitation

Chibi-Robo started his day off just like all the rest. He got himself charged up then immediately or to work cleaning the place up.

He went outside to tend to the garden, but he saw a strange object in the sky. It's was some type of UFO?

Chibi-Robo was no stranger to UFOs or aliens, but this one was different then before and much bigger.

During all the commotion however, he didn't check on his battery supply and ran out. Luckily he had one extra battery with him, but when he woke up he was in some strange new place.

He saw humans and a bunch of other strange organisms. He even spotted another robot. He got up and started to walk around to explore the room.

"..."

@Crow

Starscream had many distractions today.

AcFedU3.jpg

"Oh, is this Cybertronian?" Starscream looked down at Chibi-Robo. "Small, even for a Minicon... maybe you are one. What is your name, Minicon?"

@ThatAverageGuy

Gumi didn't hear what Starscream said, as she had moved on to a certain bounty hunter.

"So cooooool..."
Gumi stared up at Samus with pure admiration in her eyes. "You've gotta be an actress! Man, if only I had a camera with me..." Gumi quickly jumped onto a box and cupped her hands over her mouth.

"YO!!! ANYONE GOT A CAMERA???? I WANNA PICTURE WITH SAMUS!!!!!!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow

Viktor and Blitzcrank
@Yun Lee @Crow @anyone​

YxqV1fn.png

Blitzcrank stared at Starscream. Whirring and clicking could be heard from his head. Suddenly, the automaton responded in confusion. "HELLO. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS 'CYBERTRONIAN', 'AUTOBOT', AND 'DECEPTICON'. PLEASE ELABORATE."

Meanwhile, Viktor, who was across the room, saw that Blitzcrank was also in the same predicament he was. This was interesting, but what was more interesting was Starscream. The design and intelligence of the robot was stunning. Such technology was years ahead of Zaun. Who could have created such a magnificent being?

zYKh6WH.jpg

He walked over and replied to Starscream's realization that Blitzcrank is an invention. "Correct. I am Viktor, the creator of this brilliant machine. I call him Blitzcrank, " Viktor said, clearly proud of being able to show off his work. Memories of Professsor Stanick stealing the credit for his invention came back for a brief moment, but he brushed it off. Crying over spilled milk was such a human thing to do.

Viktor suddenly noticed something. Starscream had referred to Blitzcrank as an 'invention' in contrast to a Cybertronian. "Hmm, are these Cybertronians, Autobots, and Decepticons you speak of not inventions?"

@Crow @Josh @York
Viktor was astonished. "A lifelike android...?" This place was certainly strange. Almost everything around him seemed like the creation of a genius. And it was wonderful. He approached Gumi and asked, "Do you, by chance, know how you were built? Or the name of your creator?"
Gumi didn't hear what Starscream said, as she had moved on to a certain bounty hunter.

"So cooooool..."
Gumi stared up at Samus with pure admiration in her eyes. "You've gotta be an actress! Man, if only I had a camera with me..." Gumi quickly jumped onto a box and cupped her hands over her mouth.

"YO!!! ANYONE GOT A CAMERA???? I WANNA PICTURE WITH SAMUS!!!!!!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow
Viktor closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Although Gumi was a fascinating creation in terms of technological advancement, he could not agree with what the creator had in mind...​

Last edited:
"Well, someone broke out of a mental asylum," Starscream silently utters, then responds to Sarge, "you know, going by the logic of your fleshy little brain..."

Starscream points to the red spiked and eyes on his head and some parts of his body.

"If you're asking for an introduction, then I shall deliver. I am Starscream, the one and only leader of the Decepticon Armada!" he introduced to Gumi. "From Cybertron."

AcFedU3.jpg

"Oh, is this Cybertronian?" Starscream looked down at Chibi-Robo. "Small, even for a Minicon... maybe you are one. What is your name, Minicon?"

@ThatAverageGuy

Chibi-Robo had never seen this robot before and had no idea what he was talking about. All he could do was just stare in confusion.

@Crow

"I could not have said it better myself," Samus chimed in, lowering her weapon as the people in the brig began to gather around and converse, none of them appearing outwardly aggressive or uncooperative, "I am unaffiliated with this Blue Team, and I am imprisoned here, just as you are,"

Recognizing the familiar voice, Samus remained at ease as she turned to return Kirby's colourful greeting with a brusque wave. At Grif's reaction, however, Samus was less than amused.
"Must you and your commanding officer both act so hawkish?" Samus grunted, "His name is Kirby, and he is of no harm," Turning to face Krystal, the bounty hunter's change of inflection was apparent even through the bass boosting and reverb. "Though the presence of Kirby, Krystal, and I grants me some clarity into the situation,"

"At least there's one person here I can trust." Krystal said, acknowledging Samus. They had met once before during her time in Star Fox, though it was very brief and each of them could only tell the other their name before they had to split. "So you got caught in this too, Samus?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

"Eh?" Noticing she had been addressed, Gumi looked down at Viktor. Another cosplayer, huh? With a buddy, too! She couldn't quite place them, though the robot guy looked like C-3PO a little.

"Oh! I was made by Internet Co.! Not sure how I was built, but it was nine years ago and there are guys who run the tech and stuff so I don't have to know! Who are you? And who's your buddy? You guys from a video game?"

@Otto

“Well, yeah, that’s what Freelancers are. They’re independent ‘n shit. Unless one team has money...” Sarge paused for a moment and hummed, as if contemplating something, before finally speaking up. “Grif! Get me my wallet!”

“What?! I don’t have your dumb wallet!” Grif shouted back.

“Damn it, Grif! It’s your job to keep up with my wallet!”

“No, that’s Simmons’ job. My job is to keep up with the ammo.”

“Which is a job you’re equally terrible at! Congratulations Grif, you’ve somehow managed to fuck up two jobs in a single day!”

AcFedU3.jpg

@ThatAverageGuy
“Starscream? That’s a dumb name for a robot.” Sarge replied, choosing to ignore the comments about the mental asylum and his brain.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Josh @Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Siege @Otto @Lucky

"Hi!" Kirby replied, waving an arm.​

“JESUS!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!” Grif shouted at the top of his lungs as his eyes fell upon Kirby, the soldier almost prepared to open fire on the pink marshmallow thing.

Sarge, on the other hand, only chuckled. “Heh heh. Stand down, Private Grif. That thing’s kinda cute.” Sarge said as he knelt down next to the creature. “What’s your name, little fella?”

“Don’t worry about it too much. Sarge would shoot anything blue within a ten mile radius, even if it was his own teammate.”

latest

“Damn right I would! They’re the enemy! Villains! Terristas! Vampires!”

@Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Atomic Knight

Kirby did his best to tell Grif and Sarge his name. In a high pitched voice, with little clarity, he said, "Kābī!"

2gKvwTe.jpg

"WAAAAAH! AHHH AHHH AHHH!"

Kirby began crying out, wriggling his tiny body in an effort to break free.​

The moment Kirby broke free from Starscream's grasp, he hurried as fas as he could to dash next to Samus. He tried to get her attention with words that were closer to incoherent babbling while pointing at the menacing robot.

After that, he turned towards Starscream and gave his best, fiercest glare.

220px-Karbox.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Crow

"Hi!" Kirby replied, waving an arm.​

Kirby did his best to tell Grif and Sarge his name. In a high pitched voice, with little clarity, he said, "Kābī!"

"WAAAAAH! AHHH AHHH AHHH!"

Kirby began crying out, wriggling his tiny body in an effort to break free.​

The moment Kirby broke free from Starscream's grasp, he hurried as fas as he could to dash next to Samus. He tried to get her attention with words that were closer to incoherent babbling while pointing at the menacing robot.

After that, he turned towards Starscream and gave his best, fiercest glare.

220px-Karbox.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @Siege @Crow

"And Kirby. I almost forgot Kirby." Krystal said.

@Alex Azure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back