Status
Not open for further replies.
With the group's combined efforts, resulting in a practical massacre of the helpless zombies, they were able to completely clear out the corridor, leaving nothing but their unresponsive bodies and a gratuitous amount of blood spilled on the floor. For now, it appeared as though there weren't any other hostiles in the immediate area, but that was little reason to dawdle in seeing to the Ambassador.

Upon making your way into the Ambassador's quarters, inside you would be able to find the man himself, unharmed and even almost nonchalant to a degree, his hands clasped together and his expression somewhat curious, but also bored at the same time, strangely enough. He had a curious haircut with bangs that stopped right above his curved eyebrows, and other than his clothes, perhaps the most striking feature on him that had him stand apart from a human were his ears.

346aa171d14763bdd00fd264171d6b51300def77.jpg

"When Captain Saru tried to explain the situation to me earlier and advised I stay in my quarters, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It hardly seemed logical for this chain of events to occur -- deliberately improbable, even -- but alas, here we are. I never would have expected in my lifetime to come across such... diverse individuals like yourself even so, and to witness such divided individuals come together like this... It's quite fascinating," the man spoke in what sounded like a decidedly dry, even matter-of-fact to an extent, tone, before he eventually stood up, eyeing the group for a moment, before talking again, "In any case, I thank you for the assistance. I am Ambassador Sarek."

Standing up and bowing his head briefly, he continued on. "I apologize that you had to be put in this situation at all, but I have the utmost confidence in Burnham and the ship's crew that we can return you -- and ourselves -- home promptly. Once we deal with our... pest problem first. Personally, I am not so fond of the wanton killing of an unknown species, but understandably, their hostility leaves you all little choice, doesn't it? Still, a little too good at killing indeed..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister @Ambassador Team

"Hiiiii!" Kirby said, waving to the ambassador. He wanted Sarek to know that their group could be friendly, instead of just dangerous.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister @Ambassador Team

"Emotion is merely a distraction that interferes with an individual's ability to make logical decisions," Sarek simply responded when Grif initially remarked on his calm demeanor, his expression continuously unwavering, "As for how the creatures came to be on the Discovery, I have no knowledge of their appearance myself, though the most logical hypothesis would be that they appeared in the same event that brought you all here, but managed to infiltrate throughout the ship through some means."

The Ambassador chose to ignore the man's request for food, believing it to be irrelevant for the time being, as well as Kirby's cheerful greeting, aside from giving the small creature a sidelong glance. To Sarge, he did respond however. "The Armory will have plenty of phasers available should you find it. You won't find anything so barbaric as a "shotgun," for in the world we hail from, we've grown beyond barbaric tendencies toward violence, and though we have not foregone the idea of defense, we've foregone the idea of offense," he explained, still in a dry tone that could almost be interpreted as condescending, though it was genuinely difficult to tell if that was deliberate or if that was just what he was like.

To Vader, Sarek also replied coolly. "War breeds killers. There is a difference, but perhaps that is a debate for another time," he said as Mizelia and Meceliss, beginning to gingerly make his way out of the room with the guidance of the others, "I trust in the abilities of the Captain and his crew, Miss Vert, but if you believe they may be in need of aid, they are more than likely tending on the Bridge. Perhaps it would be--"

SKREEEEEEE!

Suddenly, a piercing screech could be heard down the hall, followed by what felt like a small quake in the floor, as though some monstrous beast were making its way toward the group. And then, from around the corner, it appeared.

16900.png

A giant monster, taking a similar look to the zombies and headcrabs that the group had encountered just before, but clearly a new and more powerful kind of monster, massive enough that it barely even fit inside the halls as it was, and able to cause the floor to shake with every step it took.

Cautiously stepping back, Sarek could only gaze upon the monster with wide eyes and a furrowed brow -- perhaps the most emotion he'd displayed yet, and his expression could be described as more cautious and curious than any sort of fear -- as it began charging right at them, razor-sharp teeth and maw poised with every step it took!

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister @Ambassador Team

Grif's request for a weapon went unheeded as Burnham and the Security Personnel were too distracted to do anything but fire upon the creatures. It didn't look like they had weaponry on them they could have been giving out anyway, even if they wanted to. Starscream kept them safe, even though none of them seemed to be reassured by the robot's presence.

As the carnage continued and more of the former prisoners escaped the hangar, Burnham realized something. "... That is not a bad idea," she said, referring to Starscream's plan of throwing the creatures out into space. Though the door was destroyed and the shield was down, they could back up enough to get behind of the security doors in the hall.

"Everyone! Out of the hangar bay! Back up into the hall! Stick close to me!"

@Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Space_Candy @Takumi @Siege @Lucky @Hangar Bay

Stamets couldn't help but roll his eyes. "And what do you think I'm doing?" he snapped at them, still tapping away at his console. "Interesting, very interesting..."

Blocking the door seemed useless, as the creatures were already stabbing through the metal. A hole large enough for one of them to push through had opened, revealing a bloodied man with his head replaced by one of the creatures. He started running toward Emily and the others.

"These creatures evidently can tap into the nervous system of hosts and can elicit unnatural mutations!" Evidently, Stamets had been scanning the creature in the chamber. "I hope this didn't come from any of your universes!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Minerva @Josh @Engineering
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Ver @Minerva @Josh

Emily frowned, nodding a little at Stamets' input; it seemed they were dealing with a kind of enemy she was at least somewhat familiar with.

FO4svPU.png

"It's not from Alledia, or my home. But I've encountered something like them before." She said, her stone flaring up once more with that pink light from before.

It looks like Emily had a plan of attack ready, and as soon as the first of the creature's presumed hosts made their way through the door... She began to strike as many of them as she could with focused blasts of pink light, aiming for the creature's on their heads. Unlike when she had been attempting to restrain the creature from before, there was a distinct lack of delicacy to her stone magic this time.

Were the stone magic to hit home, it would course through the target and effectively fry them through and through... Much like an electrical current, or perhaps some sort of conductive flame.​

"Emotion is merely a distraction that interferes with an individual's ability to make logical decisions," Sarek simply responded when Grif initially remarked on his calm demeanor, his expression continuously unwavering, "As for how the creatures came to be on the Discovery, I have no knowledge of their appearance myself, though the most logical hypothesis would be that they appeared in the same event that brought you all here, but managed to infiltrate throughout the ship through some means."

The Ambassador chose to ignore the man's request for food, believing it to be irrelevant for the time being, as well as Kirby's cheerful greeting, aside from giving the small creature a sidelong glance. To Sarge, he did respond however. "The Armory will have plenty of phasers available should you find it. You won't find anything so barbaric as a "shotgun," for in the world we hail from, we've grown beyond barbaric tendencies toward violence, and though we have not foregone the idea of defense, we've foregone the idea of offense," he explained, still in a dry tone that could almost be interpreted as condescending, though it was genuinely difficult to tell if that was deliberate or if that was just what he was like.

To Vader, Sarek also replied coolly. "War breeds killers. There is a difference, but perhaps that is a debate for another time," he said as Mizelia and Meceliss, beginning to gingerly make his way out of the room with the guidance of the others, "I trust in the abilities of the Captain and his crew, Miss Vert, but if you believe they may be in need of aid, they are more than likely tending on the Bridge. Perhaps it would be--"

SKREEEEEEE!

Suddenly, a piercing screech could be heard down the hall, followed by what felt like a small quake in the floor, as though some monstrous beast were making its way toward the group. And then, from around the corner, it appeared.

16900.png

A giant monster, taking a similar look to the zombies and headcrabs that the group had encountered just before, but clearly a new and more powerful kind of monster, massive enough that it barely even fit inside the halls as it was, and able to cause the floor to shake with every step it took.

Cautiously stepping back, Sarek could only gaze upon the monster with wide eyes and a furrowed brow -- perhaps the most emotion he'd displayed yet, and his expression could be described as more cautious and curious than any sort of fear -- as it began charging right at them, razor-sharp teeth and maw poised with every step it took!

The monsters stampede was temporarily halted by an unseen force. Looking around they'd find Vader having drawn his sword and holding the monster back with the power of the Force as best he could.

gEdv6To.png

"Take the ambassador to a safe location. I will deal with this creature personally."

SKREEEEEEE!

16900.png

"What's a phaser? If it's like a blaster pistol, I won't need one. A lightsaber and the Force is all I need." Mizelia said " Besides, I'm not a fighter myself.
"They may need any help they can get. And they might be a bit worried about your safety as well." Meceliss said before noticing the creature.
Both Jedi start to try to use Telekinesis to hold the animal in place as it came charging right at them. "Lord Vader, try to keep it in place or push it away with Telekinesis!" Mizelia recommended to the Sith Lord.
The monsters stampede was temporarily halted by an unseen force. Looking around they'd find Vader having drawn his sword and holding the monster back with the power of the Force as best he could.

gEdv6To.png

"Take the ambassador to a safe location. I will deal with this creature personally."
Mizelia then stopped as she heard Vader. Looking towards Meceliss "Leave it to Vader, he can take care of it." she said. Meceliss was hesitating for a moment before stopping.
"Good luck, Lord Vader." Mizelia said before looking towards the Ambassador. "We have to go, now. Where is the bridge?"

"Aye aye, Vader!" Gumi would hook her arms under Sarek's shoulders, lifting him up into the air with him. "Going up~!" Finally, she could do something! ...granted, it was with borrowed rocket boots, but still.

@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @dark @Siege @MelodyMeister @AmbassadorGroup

---

Gakupo continued to hold the door closed, leaving Emily to deal with the zombie. That gave him time to do what was clearly important in this situation. "Please specify what you're scanning next time! I thought you were going for the amulet!"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @York @Josh @Minerva

"Come on, both of you!" Elliot yelled, grabbing both Nathan and Peter by their arms and pushing them forward into a portal, which dumped them outside of the hangar, by Burnham.

"A mere fraction of my power has returned," Elliot said, grabbing Flower next and tossing her through a portal as well. Soon, Elliot had moved all of the stragglers, leaving only the swarm of creatures rushing to follow them out of the hangar bay.

Burnham had her hand over the emergency door access button. "Everyone, hold on!" she yelled. "Burnham to bridge, on my mark!"

She began counting down.

@Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Takumi @Lucky @Hangar Bay

"I did not mean the question literally, exactly," Stamets said, continuing to press buttons on his console. "I am already aware your signatures differ from these creatures. That's what gave me an idea!"

The creatures made quick use of the hole they had made, but Emily's superior powers made quick of those that came through. These monsters were not so troublesome when not in heavy numbers it seemed.

"You see, using their unique quantum and vibrational signature, I may be able to exclude them specifically from the jump we take to get out of here! Thus, we would just be leaving them behind! I would have liked to examine the species more, but this kind of experimental jump is far more valuable in terms of the potential data!" He turned to the group and nodded. "Just as long as none of the people you came with are from the same dimension as these creatures, they should all join us. I mean, the chances that any of you would be from the same universe seems so infinitesimally small that--"

"At least five or six of the androids are from the same universe!" Tilly exclaimed.

Stamets frowned. "That is... so highly improbable. Still! Everyone should be okay!"

"Aye aye, Vader!" Gumi would hook her arms under Sarek's shoulders, lifting him up into the air with him. "Going up~!" Finally, she could do something! ...granted, it was with borrowed rocket boots, but still.

@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @dark @Siege @MelodyMeister @AmbassadorGroup

---

Gakupo continued to hold the door closed, leaving Emily to deal with the zombie. That gave him time to do what was clearly important in this situation. "Please specify what you're scanning next time! I thought you were going for the amulet!"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @York @Josh @Minerva
"Come on, both of you!" Elliot yelled, grabbing both Nathan and Peter by their arms and pushing them forward into a portal, which dumped them outside of the hangar, by Burnham.

"A mere fraction of my power has returned," Elliot said, grabbing Flower next and tossing her through a portal as well. Soon, Elliot had moved all of the stragglers, leaving only the swarm of creatures rushing to follow them out of the hangar bay.

Burnham had her hand over the emergency door access button. "Everyone, hold on!" she yelled. "Burnham to bridge, on my mark!"

She began counting down.

"I did not mean the question literally, exactly," Stamets said, continuing to press buttons on his console. "I am already aware your signatures differ from these creatures. That's what gave me an idea!"

The creatures made quick use of the hole they had made, but Emily's superior powers made quick of those that came through. These monsters were not so troublesome when not in heavy numbers it seemed.

"You see, using their unique quantum and vibrational signature, I may be able to exclude them specifically from the jump we take to get out of here! Thus, we would just be leaving them behind! I would have liked to examine the species more, but this kind of experimental jump is far more valuable in terms of the potential data!" He turned to the group and nodded. "Just as long as none of the people you came with are from the same dimension as these creatures, they should all join us. I mean, the chances that any of you would be from the same universe seems so infinitesimally small that--"

"At least five or six of the androids are from the same universe!" Tilly exclaimed.

Stamets frowned. "That is... so highly improbable. Still! Everyone should be okay!"

Emily Hayes
@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Josh

Beads of sweat had begun to form on her forehead, but Emily didn't seem too worn out thanks to not dealing with too many of these creatures at once. However, it was obvious she was expending a little more effort than she had been in the Hangar Bay using her stone magic... Perhaps she needed to find something to channel her abilities if she were to have to use her powers like this.

Regardless, she decided that was something to worry about after Stammets' attempt to get them out of here, which while it posed some risk... She was willing to take the chance over being stuck in Engineering. Perhaps this way, she could find a way to re-unite with the others that had been in the Hangar if the jump (which she interpretted as a form of teleportation) worked.

upD5xlE.png

"Okay! Let's do this!" Emily said, between breaths.

As she anticipated the incoming jump, she kept her focus in the door... Intending to defend it until they were able to escape, one way or another.​

SKREEEEEEE!

16900.png

“No shotguns?! What kind of ship are y’all running here?!” Sarge exclaimed in genuine disbelief. Though, if it came to it, Sarge supposed he’d take one of those... phaser thingies the ambassador was talking about.

Before Sarge could contemplate on the matter further, however, they were suddenly attacked by some mutant green spider thing.

gEdv6To.png

“Oh shit!!” Grif shouted, though before he raised his rifle, Vader told them to worry more about getting the ambassador to safety, which Grif agreed with wholeheartedly (mainly because he wouldn’t have to fight the giant spider if he did that.)

“Yeah, okay! Come on, ambassador guy!” Grif replied as he ran (or more accurately, jogged) out the room with the others who attempted to get the ambassador to safety.

red_vs_blue___zeta_meets_sarge_by_whiteblade_the_zero-d8cx5d6.png

“Eat lead, you arachnid bastard!” Sarge yelled as he attempted to cripple the creature by shooting its legs.

@Ver @Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

Last edited:
"One last thing," Stamets said, moving over to the chamber that housed the first creature still. "I need to get in there. Just have to deal with this last one."

He opened the door, allowing the creature to be free.

SKREEEEEEE!

16900.png

gEdv6To.png

“No shotguns?! What kind of ship are y’all running here?!” Sarge exclaimed in genuine disbelief. Though, if it came to it, Sarge supposed he’d take one of those... phaser thingies the ambassador was talking about.

Before Sarge could contemplate on the matter further, however, they were suddenly attacked by some mutant green spider thing.

“Oh shit!!” Grif shouted, though before he raised his rifle, Vader told them to worry more about getting the ambassador to safety, which Grif agreed with wholeheartedly (mainly because he wouldn’t have to fight the giant spider if he did that.)

“Yeah, okay! Come on, ambassador guy!” Grif replied as he ran (or more accurately, jogged) over to the ambassador and grabbed him by the wrist and attempted to lead him to safety.

red_vs_blue___zeta_meets_sarge_by_whiteblade_the_zero-d8cx5d6.png

“Eat lead, you arachnid bastard!” Sarge yelled as he attempted to cripple the creature by shooting its legs.

@Ver @Jeremi @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

Kirby ignored Vader's request and decided to take action himself. He wouldn't be very useful in guiding the ambassador, but this monster didn't appear any worse than some of the other unholy abominations Kirby had fought in his past.

With Sarge's attempts to cripple the creature, Kirby believed he could easily beat him. He began inhaling with all his might, hoping to swallow this monster whole!

"One last thing," Stamets said, moving over to the chamber that housed the first creature still. "I need to get in there. Just have to deal with this last one."

He opened the door, allowing the creature to be free.

Emily Hayes
@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Minerva @Josh

Emily nodded, quickly moving to strike the creature with her stone magic. Though the target was faster than those with a host, it wasn't too hard for her, given she had practice with hitting things like this.

cSASUdI.png

"I hope the others are okay..." She said quietly.

It was likely that the others had found some way to get out of this situation themselves, but... Naturally, Emily still felt concerned for their wellbeing.​

She began counting down.

"You got it!" Krystal said to Burnham.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

With the group's plan of action being to leave the hangar bay and expunge the zombie-like creatures into space, there wasn't really anywhere to go besides to rescue that ambassador or something that Burnham had mentioned. Unless, of course, anyone wanted to be sucked into space. But even Kumagawa, who thrived on misfortune, didn't plan to stick around for that. So in the end, he simply arrived a little late.

「Trying to stop it on your own, I thought you were a lot more selfish than that. How cool, Vader.」

A bunch of large screws suddenly appeared from below the monster, extending to skewer it. Kumagawa was standing just off to the side of the Sith, flashing him a smirk.

tumblr_inline_p7fypousqY1s0xpld_250.png

「But sorry, I couldn't help but interrupt you. Forgive me.」

@Ver @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Alex Azure @Crow @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @dark @Siege @MelodyMeister @Yun Lee @AmbassadorGroup​

Nathan held on to the wall the best he could, bracing himself, hoping he wouldn't be caught in the pressure of the air and taken with the creatures.

"holy fuck i hate it here!!!!"

@Hangerbay

With the group's combined efforts, resulting in a practical massacre of the helpless zombies, they were able to completely clear out the corridor, leaving nothing but their unresponsive bodies and a gratuitous amount of blood spilled on the floor. For now, it appeared as though there weren't any other hostiles in the immediate area, but that was little reason to dawdle in seeing to the Ambassador.

Upon making your way into the Ambassador's quarters, inside you would be able to find the man himself, unharmed and even almost nonchalant to a degree, his hands clasped together and his expression somewhat curious, but also bored at the same time, strangely enough. He had a curious haircut with bangs that stopped right above his curved eyebrows, and other than his clothes, perhaps the most striking feature on him that had him stand apart from a human were his ears.

346aa171d14763bdd00fd264171d6b51300def77.jpg

"When Captain Saru tried to explain the situation to me earlier and advised I stay in my quarters, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It hardly seemed logical for this chain of events to occur -- deliberately improbable, even -- but alas, here we are. I never would have expected in my lifetime to come across such... diverse individuals like yourself even so, and to witness such divided individuals come together like this... It's quite fascinating," the man spoke in what sounded like a decidedly dry, even matter-of-fact to an extent, tone, before he eventually stood up, eyeing the group for a moment, before talking again, "In any case, I thank you for the assistance. I am Ambassador Sarek."

Standing up and bowing his head briefly, he continued on. "I apologize that you had to be put in this situation at all, but I have the utmost confidence in Burnham and the ship's crew that we can return you -- and ourselves -- home promptly. Once we deal with our... pest problem first. Personally, I am not so fond of the wanton killing of an unknown species, but understandably, their hostility leaves you all little choice, doesn't it? Still, a little too good at killing indeed..."

“Yeah, if by adorable you mean fucking terrifying...” Grif muttered under his breath as he peered down at Kirby.

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure

SKREEEEEEE!

16900.png

"Ambassador Sarek..."

Starscream transformed from jet mode to robot mode when they reached the room, his two feet landing on the ground.

vCTrceH.jpg

"... my name is Starscream, Leader of the Decepticons. It seems that we have arrived at an untimely period, but do not fret, we shall continue aiding you in this parasite problem. Either way it is good to see that you are safe and sound, Ambassador."

Starscream, briefly turning to Grif, subtly nods in agreement with his statement. Optics shifting to Kirby, he looks away almost immediately.

All casual exchange would be broken by the sight and sounds of what appeared to be an organic, grotesque arachnoid monster. Once again, Starscream unleashed his blasters.

fA9q7dT.jpg

"Eat energon, insect!"

Following that, the mix of concussives & heated energy blasts would be aimed at the supposedly-softer insides of the arachnoid being's mouth as it gaped its maws for combat.

While doing that, Starscream turned to Kirby attempting to eat the beast.

"Good plan! The parasite's durable armour and your impossible mouth should cover any weaknesses, making you unstoppable!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ambassador Team

SKREEEEEEE!

16900.png

Cautiously stepping back, Sarek could only gaze upon the monster with wide eyes and a furrowed brow -- perhaps the most emotion he'd displayed yet, and his expression could be described as more cautious and curious than any sort of fear -- as it began charging right at them, razor-sharp teeth and maw poised with every step it took!​

gEdv6To.png

"What's a phaser? If it's like a blaster pistol, I won't need one. A lightsaber and the Force is all I need." Mizelia said " Besides, I'm not a fighter myself.
"They may need any help they can get. And they might be a bit worried about your safety as well." Meceliss said before noticing the creature.
Both Jedi start to try to use Telekinesis to hold the animal in place as it came charging right at them. "Lord Vader, try to keep it in place or push it away with Telekinesis!" Mizelia recommended to the Sith Lord.

Mizelia then stopped as she heard Vader. Looking towards Meceliss "Leave it to Vader, he can take care of it." she said. Meceliss was hesitating for a moment before stopping.
"Good luck, Lord Vader." Mizelia said before looking towards the Ambassador. "We have to go, now. Where is the bridge?"
"Aye aye, Vader!" Gumi would hook her arms under Sarek's shoulders, lifting him up into the air with him. "Going up~!" Finally, she could do something! ...granted, it was with borrowed rocket boots, but still.​

“Yeah, okay! Come on, ambassador guy!” Grif replied as he ran (or more accurately, jogged) out the room with the others who attempted to get the ambassador to safety.

Viktor and Blitzcrank also joined the rescue mission, though they didn't have to do much because the enemies were quite literally being mowed down. Upon their arrival, Sarek's statement about emotion resonated with Viktor. "Ah. Finally, an intelligent man. You and I think alike. Emotion is nothing but a hindrance to the progress of humanity," the cyborg replied.

When the antlion made its presence known, and their allies made their attacks, Viktor disregarded the pest and went to escort the ambassador. As he left, he said in reference to Sarge, "Perhaps if you did not act so rashly earlier, you would have your shotgun." This was Viktor's way of saying sorry.

Blitzcrank would have followed, but instead he stayed behind in case Sarge's cogs and gears started to rust again.​

Last edited:
"Ambassador Sarek..."

Starscream transformed from jet mode to robot mode when they reached the room, his two feet landing on the ground.

vCTrceH.jpg

"... my name is Starscream, Leader of the Decepticons. It seems that we have arrived at an untimely period, but do not fret, we shall continue aiding you in this parasite problem. Either way it is good to see that you are safe and sound, Ambassador."

Starscream, briefly turning to Grif, subtly nods in agreement with his statement. Optics shifting to Kirby, he looks away almost immediately.

All casual exchange would be broken by the sight and sounds of what appeared to be an organic, grotesque arachnoid monster. Once again, Starscream unleashed his blasters.

fA9q7dT.jpg

"Eat energon, insect!"

Following that, the mix of concussives & heated energy blasts would be aimed at the supposedly-softer insides of the arachnoid being's mouth as it gaped its maws for combat.

While doing that, Starscream turned to Kirby attempting to eat the beast.

"Good plan! The parasite's durable armour and your impossible mouth should cover any weaknesses, making you unstoppable!"

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @ThatAverageGuy @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister @Kaykay @Ambassador Team
“Leave the one liners to me, dirtbag.” Sarge said to Starscream as he continued to shoot at the spider’s legs.

Viktor and Blitzcrank also joined the rescue mission, though they didn't have to do much because the enemies were quite literally being mowed down. Upon their arrival, Sarek's statement about emotion resonated with Viktor. "Ah. Finally, an intelligent man. You and I think alike. Emotion is nothing but a hindrance to the progress of humanity," the cyborg replied.

When the antlion made its presence known, and their allies made their attacks, Viktor disregarded the pest and went to escort the ambassador. As he left, he said in reference to Sarge, "Perhaps if you did not act so rashly earlier, you would have your shotgun." This was Viktor's way of saying sorry.

Blitzcrank would have followed, but instead he stayed behind in case Sarge's cogs and gears started to rust again.​
Sarge only scoffed in response to Viktor as he went with the others to help out the ambassador, though once he was gone, Sarge glanced up to Blitzcrank.

“Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna help fight this damn thing?”

@Ver @Otto @Crow @Kaykay @Jeremi @SpiderFight​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back