Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo had seen about enough killing of both sides, Vektan and Helghast in her days, but zombies was a new one. She was glad she never handed her weapons over.

Echo pulled out her StA61 Vultur, and placed the silencer on, the magazine already in.

She was stealthy enough to pull her way through the first zombies, only to run into another bunch of zombies ahead of the others.

Echo had her eyes on the targeting area on the zombie's head and shot a headshot on the zombie very quickly from a distance and did the same for the others.

"I'm coming too."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @dark @Ambassador Rescue Team

"Wait for me! I'm coming as well!" Krystal shouted, headshooting zombies left and right to clear a path to the Ambassadors.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT!! LET ME ON TOO!!!” Grif shouted as he broke out into a full sprint and literally jumped on top of Starscream before he took off.

If he couldn’t fit in the cockpit, the soldier would simply ride on the hood of the vehicle.

@Crow @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Space_Candy @MelodyMeister @ThatAverageGuy
"Wait for me! I'm coming as well!" Krystal shouted, headshooting zombies left and right to clear a path to the Ambassadors.

"Don't blame me if you fall, Grif," Starscream mocked as his boosters went at full speed towards the Ambassador Group.

B8piRk2.jpg

"Anyone called for air support?" Starscream mildly jokes as he appears behind the Ambassador Group. If some turned, they would see a fighter jet, slightly overfilled with passengers and with one Spartan on the hood.

Starscream unleashed his heat-seeking rocket missiles, aiming them at the further-away parts of the horde. That, combined with Titus and the others dealing with the nearer parts of the horde, should've created a greater clearing in which the group could advance.

"They possess power in numbers, so do we."

@Raptor Jesus @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @goddammniticantexceedtentags

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @dark @Siege @Jeremi @Ambassador Rescue Team​

"Don't blame me if you fall, Grif," Starscream mocked as his boosters went at full speed towards the Ambassador Group.

B8piRk2.jpg

"Anyone called for air support?" Starscream mildly jokes as he appears behind the Ambassador Group. If some turned, they would see a fighter jet, slightly overfilled with passengers and with one Spartan on the hood.

Starscream unleashed his heat-seeking rocket missiles, aiming them at the further-away parts of the horde. That, combined with Titus and the others dealing with the nearer parts of the horde, should've created a greater clearing in which the group could advance.

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @dark @Siege @Jeremi @Ambassador Rescue Team​
“Well, can you at least try and go-
SON OF A BIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!”

Due to the sheer speed of jet along with Grif’s not so firm grip, the soldier was immediately thrown to the back of the aircraft, damn near falling off before he managed to grab the very back wing of the jet, hanging on for dear life as he did so.

B8LUKU.gif

“CAN’T YOU SLOW DOWN A LITTLE?!”
Grif screamed as he was literally dangling from the back of Starscream at nearly two hundred miles per hour. However, before he knew it, the Decepticon had slowed down so he could climb onto the wing and catch his breath. Once he did so, Grif proceeded to knock on the glass to the cockpit.

“Ugh... do any of you have a bucket that I can barf in?” Grif asked.

Meanwhile, Sarge followed the path that had been cleared by the rest of the group, eventually meeting up with those who wished to help the ambassador.

“Whew! I haven’t had this much fun since ‘Nam!” Sarge exclaimed with a chuckle as he continued to mow down zombies with his pistol. As he did so, Sarge briefly turned to Titus and nudged him with his elbow. “Hey, big fella! Mind giving me a lift?! I think I can take more zombies out if you throw me at ‘em! Sarge suggested, clearly not realizing how batshit insane that plan sounded.

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Space_Candy @Otto @MelodyMeister @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @Jeremi @dark @Siege

“Well, can you at least try and go-
SON OF A BIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!”

Due to the sheer speed of jet along with Grif’s not so firm grip, the soldier was immediately thrown to the back of the aircraft, damn near falling off before he managed to grab the very back wing of the jet, hanging on for dear life as he did so.

B8LUKU.gif

“CAN’T YOU SLOW DOWN A LITTLE?!”
Grif screamed as he was literally dangling from the back of Starscream at nearly two hundred miles per hour. However, before he knew it, the Decepticon had slowed down so he could climb onto the wing and catch his breath. Once he did so, Grif proceeded to knock on the glass to the cockpit.

“Ugh... do any of you have a bucket that I can barf in?” Grif asked.

Meanwhile, Sarge followed the path that had been cleared by the rest of the group, eventually meeting up with those who wished to help the ambassador.

“Whew! I haven’t had this much fun since ‘Nam!” Sarge exclaimed with a chuckle as he continued to mow down zombies with his pistol. As he did so, Sarge briefly turned to Titus and nudged him with his elbow. “Hey, big fella! Mind giving me a lift?! I think I can take more zombies out if you throw me at ‘em! Sarge suggested, clearly not realizing how batshit insane that plan sounded.

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Lucky @Space_Candy @Otto @MelodyMeister @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @Jeremi @dark @Siege

View attachment 2634

Titus turned around to witness Starscream arriving to backup to support the squad. Though hidden by the grim helmet he was wearing, a slight smile crept across the marine's face as he was encouraged to fight harder in the presence of allies. Looking down at Sarge, Titus briefly smashed the butt of his rifle into a zombie creeping up behind him. . .before swiftly holstering the bolter and grabbing the Spartan with both hands.

It wasn't an idea that Titus hadn't done before, surprisingly enough.

"GOOD LUCK, SERGEANT," was all the marine had to say before effortlessly heaving the armored man over his shoulder like a javelin. With a the stance and grace of a true olympian, Titus reared back both arms and proceeded to hurl Sarge head-first into the encroaching horde with a striking javelin throw. Whatever Sarge did in his short air-time didn't matter - he was heavy enough to become a living cannonball with the force of Titus' throw.

In the same movement, Titus gripped the handle of his chainsword, cleaving through several creatures in a single swing out of it's sheathe as he charged forward after his makeshift Sarge projectile, intending to saw through the frontlines of the horde as Sarge would impact into the middle and Starscream would clear out the backline.

A real team fight.

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Space_Candy @Otto @MelodyMeister @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @Jeremi @dark @Siege

760d865ac6d95a2907132b3f0ffae745cb894b26.jpg

The interior corridors of the ship were tinted blue, fresh and conditioned air contrasting against the tense and uneasy atmosphere, given the invading creatures on board the Discovery.

An electronic screen on the wall happened to have a map of the lower part of the ship on display, and even so far as conveniently labeling the room where the supposed Ambassador was located (just one floor up), as well as the group's current position and the other rooms all around. With no time to spare, the only sensible thing to do was to make haste, especially since it appeared as though full power had yet to return to the ship, rendering the turbolifts inoperable if anyone would think to use them, and the stairs were just down the hall.

The corridor itself was surprisingly quiet for the most part, unsettlingly so, making for an initially hazardless venture. By the time you all had reached the stairs, a piercing scream could be heard from the floor above, presumably from one of the ship's crew, followed by a grotesque growling sound, and upon making your way to the next floor up, it was then that every possible obstacle littered the hall.

Blood spilled all over the ground, and the few corpses that did lay on the ground were not left at peace for long, as many of the strange monsters from before would attach itself to their heads and re-animate them, forcing them to stand back up.

6976.gif

The zombie-like monsters littered the hall, having infected security and science staff alike, it appeared. Many of them were gathered in front of one door, most likely the Ambassador's quarters, viciously clawing and bludgeoning the door in hopes of breaking through and making their way inside. However, a decent number of them also took notice of the group that appeared before them, making strange hissing sounds that got the attention of some more, all the while the door was eventually pried open with the sheer brute force of one of the monsters before they began to lumber inside. Time was quickly slipping away.

With a feral growl, the zombies began charging toward you all, swinging their mutated claws with the intent of mutilating the targets!

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Ambassador Rescue Squad
Vert however was lucky enough to be at a spot in the Hanger where they seemed to not attack her for some reason... Regardless, she saw that the ship was under attack by some kind of parasite, converting the guards into disgusting, mindless zombies. Chuckling a little bit, she composed herself.

View attachment 2632

"This reminds me all too familiar with a parasite in one of my console's video games. Regardless. If we are to get ourselves into the good books of our friends that control this ship, we need to start exterminating the parasite. Access!" Vert engulfed herself in a bright light once more and activated HDD, changing her appearance and voice tone dramatically.

View attachment 2633

"I shall move with the rescue team, provide them with some assistance. I trust everyone else in the Hanger are able to keep themselves alive until then? Hm hm hm~" Vert exclaimed as she made a break for the no-longer-shielded door and rushed for the rescue team.

@Hanger

The corridors of the ship were certainly fascinating to her, unlike anything that was in her nation despite how somewhat futuristic it looked. Running alongside it, she felt an air of nostalgia for some reason but pushed on regardless. As she caught up with the group, she composed herself as she prepared for another wave of attacks.

"Sorry for my delay, gentlemen. I shall be joining you in our efforts to rescue the Ambassadors. Lead the way, I shall assist wherever I can. The power of a CPU Goddess is yours."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ambassador Rescue Team
Screaming as the zombies rushed in after the forcefield went down, Rin couldn’t do very much but hide in a corner for a bit. Breathing in and out, she looked around for anything to fight with, while trying to maintain composure despite her terror and earlier outburst. Unfortunately, she could see only crates, so she hid behind them. She could maybe break them and have a wooden plank as a weapon, but she wasn’t sure she was strong enough for that.
“Saving the...ambassador? For all I know, he’s the jerk who let down the force field. That being said...That’s better much better than this mess. Count me in!”
Knowing she doesn’t have the strength to fight back, Rin took a deep breath, before speeding past the zombies and proceeded to the hallways, behind Gumi and the others. Her size made her able to sneak past the zombies swiftly and easily enough. She stopped when she caught up with the group, and noticed the zombies upper ahead. She hid behind Titus and grumbled a bit. If only she could fight back without being ripped to ribbons!
“What a mess...Thanks, Titus guy, I guess. Does anyone have a weapon? I’m perfectly willing to fight and defend, but I’m not stupid enough to fight barehanded!”
@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Raynar Saassin @Yun Lee @Ambassador Rescue Team​
Echo had seen about enough killing of both sides, Vektan and Helghast in her days, but zombies was a new one. She was glad she never handed her weapons over.

Echo pulled out her StA61 Vultur, and placed the silencer on, the magazine already in.

She was stealthy enough to pull her way through the first zombies, only to run into another bunch of zombies ahead of the others.

Echo had her eyes on the targeting area on the zombie's head and shot a headshot on the zombie very quickly from a distance and did the same for the others.

"I'm coming too."

B8piRk2.jpg

In response to Rin asking for a weapon, Kirby relinquished his own ability. Kirby went back to his normal, pink self...

...and a glowing star popped out of him. It started bouncing around, going towards Rin. If she were to touch it, perhaps she could recieve the weapon that Kirby ate to gain his power, which was one of the Red soldier's guns.

Meanwhile, dealing with the zombies ahead, Kirby inhaled one of the shambling creatures whole. Unfortunately, it didn't taste very good. Kirby spit the zombie back out, launching it like a projectile towards the group of zombies at the ambassador's door.

View attachment 2634

Titus turned around to witness Starscream arriving to backup to support the squad. Though hidden by the grim helmet he was wearing, a slight smile crept across the marine's face as he was encouraged to fight harder in the presence of allies. Looking down at Sarge, Titus briefly smashed the butt of his rifle into a zombie creeping up behind him. . .before swiftly holstering the bolter and grabbing the Spartan with both hands.

"GOOD LUCK, SERGEANT," was all the marine had to say before effortlessly heaving the armored man over his shoulder like a javelin. With a the stance and grace of a true olympian, Titus reared back both arms and proceeded to hurl Sarge head-first into the encroaching horde with a striking javelin throw. Whatever Sarge did in his short air-time didn't matter - he was heavy enough to become a living cannonball with the force of Titus' throw.

In the same movement, Titus gripped the handle of his chainsword, cleaving through several creatures in a single swing out of it's sheathe as he charged forward after his makeshift Sarge projectile, intending to saw through the frontlines of the horde as Sarge would impact into the middle and Starscream would clear out the backline.

A real team fight.

@Crow @Ver @Atomic Knight @Raptor Jesus @Lucky @Space_Candy @Otto @MelodyMeister @ThatAverageGuy @Takumi @Jeremi @dark @Siege

A sacrifical lamb to divert most of the attacks wasn't that bad of an idea. Lightsaber gripped firmly in his hand Vader proceeded to cut down anything hostile coming his way as well as using the Force to crush any opposition. His goal was the door in front of them and no one or no thing was going to keep him away from it.

View attachment 2634

A real team fight.

As Sarge was thrown into the no doubt dangerous hoard of zombies, the soldier would quickly aim his pistol while mid air and shoot a good number of zombies, taking out about five of them while in the air alone.

“The South shall rise again!!” Sarge shouted while still mid air, quickly taking out two hand grenades as he soared over the zombies. With a grenade in each hand, Sarge quickly pulled the pins out with his thumbs and dropped them in one fluid motion right before landing.

The Spartan managed to land directly on a zombie, breaking its back in the process as a rather large explosion of zombies ensued behind him. After standing back up, Sarge proceeded to continue his assault on the zombies from ground level by using various punches, kicks, and shots from his pistol.

In response to Rin asking for a weapon, Kirby relinquished his own ability. Kirby went back to his normal, pink self...

...and a glowing star popped out of him. It started bouncing around, going towards Rin. If she were to touch it, perhaps she could recieve the weapon that Kirby ate to gain his power, which was one of the Red soldier's guns.

Meanwhile, dealing with the zombies ahead, Kirby inhaled one of the shambling creatures whole. Unfortunately, it didn't taste very good. Kirby spit the zombie back out, launching it like a projectile towards the group of zombies at the ambassador's door.

Meanwhile, Grif wasn’t fairing too well while on the wing of the jet, the soldier’s grip loosening rapidly.

“Hey guys?? I don’t think that I can hold on much longer! I think I’m about to FAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!” Grif shouted as he did just that, gravity taking its course as it pulled the screaming Spartan down at insane speeds. And, to make matters worse...

HospitablePalatableLadybird-size_restricted.gif

“W-why me...?” Grif muttered as he slid off the structure, the chances of him having kids now very slim.

However, there seemed to be a silver lining to this situation, as it appeared that Kirby had spit some star out. Grif, upon seeing this, quickly stumbled to his feet and stumbled on over to the star, holding his nuts and berries with one hand as he did so.

Once Grif reached the star, he practically fell on top of it. Though, even in his weakened state, even he was caught off guard by the sudden shift in weight. After feeling the object a bit, Grif was pleased to find that it was his assault rifle, which Kirby had swallowed and made a copy of earlier.

latest

“About fuckin’ time something worked out in my favor!” Grif exclaimed as he began mowing down zombies alongside everyone else.

@Ver @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Siege @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Donder172 @Space_Candy @Takumi @Otto @ThatAverageGuy

Last edited:

A real team fight.
Meceliss frowns for a moment as the marine threw the Sergeant like a projectile. But when the marine started to hack and slash through the zombies with a chainsword, Meceliss joined him with her lightsaber. Using the Force to push away any zombie getting too close to her. "You're not bad, Titus." Meceliss said to the Ultramarine.

Grif's request for a weapon went unheeded as Burnham and the Security Personnel were too distracted to do anything but fire upon the creatures. It didn't look like they had weaponry on them they could have been giving out anyway, even if they wanted to. Starscream kept them safe, even though none of them seemed to be reassured by the robot's presence.

As the carnage continued and more of the former prisoners escaped the hangar, Burnham realized something. "... That is not a bad idea," she said, referring to Starscream's plan of throwing the creatures out into space. Though the door was destroyed and the shield was down, they could back up enough to get behind of the security doors in the hall.

"Everyone! Out of the hangar bay! Back up into the hall! Stick close to me!"

@Raptor Jesus @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Space_Candy @Takumi @Siege @Lucky @Hangar Bay

Stamets couldn't help but roll his eyes. "And what do you think I'm doing?" he snapped at them, still tapping away at his console. "Interesting, very interesting..."

Blocking the door seemed useless, as the creatures were already stabbing through the metal. A hole large enough for one of them to push through had opened, revealing a bloodied man with his head replaced by one of the creatures. He started running toward Emily and the others.

"These creatures evidently can tap into the nervous system of hosts and can elicit unnatural mutations!" Evidently, Stamets had been scanning the creature in the chamber. "I hope this didn't come from any of your universes!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @York @Minerva @Josh @Engineering

Nathan, nodded at Quill in thanks, before shooting a bit more, his aim a little off due to dizziness from his jet ride

click, click

Fuck.

Nathan stared down at his gun, he was out of ammo. This made sense considering he only loaded the gun once for "just in case" and never carried more ammo.

"FUCK!" he hissed.

@Lucky @Raptor Jesus @Crow @Anyone else i guess fam @Atomic Knight

B8piRk2.jpg

"Hmm. Having aerial advantage certainly helps~ Glad you're here to assist, Starscream." Green Heart exclaimed as she kept her lance in hand, preparing for more attacks as they rushed. Any zombies that would attack her would be met with impalement and then chucked across the corridors using her lance.

She then looked towards Grif who appeared to have trouble. "Hmhm~ Having trouble with flight, Grif? It takes a while for anyone to get used to flight~ A human by the name of Compa back in my universe didn't take too well when she had her first time in the sky."
Meanwhile, Grif wasn’t fairing too well while on the wing of the jet, the soldier’s grip loosening rapidly.

“Hey guys?? I don’t think that I can hold on much longer! I think I’m about to FAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!” Grif shouted as he did just that, gravity taking its course as it pulled the screaming Spartan down at insane speeds. And, to make matters worse...

HospitablePalatableLadybird-size_restricted.gif

“W-why me...?” Grif muttered as he slid off the structure, the chances of him having kids now very slim.

"Ooof... That's got to hurt... Are you okay, there?" She then spoke too soon as he suddenly got his assault rifle back and was more alive than ever.

However, there seemed to be a silver lining to this situation, as it appeared that Kirby had spit some star out. Grif, upon seeing this, quickly stumbled to his feet and stumbled on over to the star, holding his nuts and berries with one hand as he did so.

Once Grif reached the star, he practically fell on top of it. Though, even in his weakened state, even he was caught off guard by the sudden shift in weight. After feeling the object a bit, Grif was pleased to find that it was his assault rifle, which Kirby had swallowed and made a copy of earlier.

latest

“About fuckin’ time something worked out in my favor!” Grif exclaimed as he began mowing down zombies alongside everyone else.

"What an incredible piece of engineering... My nation's weapon industry would love to see that piece of technology... They'd dream of such a weapon."

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @Ambassador Rescue Team

"Hmm. Having aerial advantage certainly helps~ Glad you're here to assist, Starscream." Green Heart exclaimed as she kept her lance in hand, preparing for more attacks as they rushed. Any zombies that would attack her would be met with impalement and then chucked across the corridors using her lance.

She then looked towards Grif who appeared to have trouble. "Hmhm~ Having trouble with flight, Grif? It takes a while for anyone to get used to flight~ A human by the name of Compa back in my universe didn't take too well when she had her first time in the sky."

"Ooof... That's got to hurt... Are you okay, there?" She then spoke too soon as he suddenly got his assault rifle back and was more alive than ever.

"What an incredible piece of engineering... My nation's weapon industry would love to see that piece of technology... They'd dream of such a weapon."

@Crow @Raptor Jesus @Ambassador Rescue Team
“What? You mean this rifle?” Grif asked as as he continued to shoot the various zombies around him. “This is just standard issue. Well, I think it is. I didn’t really pay attention during those briefings they made us sit through.”

@Raynar Saassin

Peter Quill/Star-Lord

"Nathan, take one of my quad blasters. They should make it. We need to leave the hangar bay now," he said, heading out of the room and hoping others would follow.

@Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Others leaving the hanger bay

With the group's combined efforts, resulting in a practical massacre of the helpless zombies, they were able to completely clear out the corridor, leaving nothing but their unresponsive bodies and a gratuitous amount of blood spilled on the floor. For now, it appeared as though there weren't any other hostiles in the immediate area, but that was little reason to dawdle in seeing to the Ambassador.

Upon making your way into the Ambassador's quarters, inside you would be able to find the man himself, unharmed and even almost nonchalant to a degree, his hands clasped together and his expression somewhat curious, but also bored at the same time, strangely enough. He had a curious haircut with bangs that stopped right above his curved eyebrows, and other than his clothes, perhaps the most striking feature on him that had him stand apart from a human were his ears.

346aa171d14763bdd00fd264171d6b51300def77.jpg

"When Captain Saru tried to explain the situation to me earlier and advised I stay in my quarters, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It hardly seemed logical for this chain of events to occur -- deliberately improbable, even -- but alas, here we are. I never would have expected in my lifetime to come across such... diverse individuals like yourself even so, and to witness such divided individuals come together like this... It's quite fascinating," the man spoke in what sounded like a decidedly dry, even matter-of-fact to an extent, tone, before he eventually stood up, eyeing the group for a moment, before talking again, "In any case, I thank you for the assistance. I am Ambassador Sarek."

Standing up and bowing his head briefly, he continued on. "I apologize that you had to be put in this situation at all, but I have the utmost confidence in Burnham and the ship's crew that we can return you -- and ourselves -- home promptly. Once we deal with our... pest problem first. Personally, I am not so fond of the wanton killing of an unknown species, but understandably, their hostility leaves you all little choice, doesn't it? Still, a little too good at killing indeed..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister @Ambassador Team

Last edited:
With the group's combined efforts, resulting in a practical massacre of the helpless zombies, they were able to completely clear out the corridor, leaving nothing but their unresponsive bodies and a gratuitous amount of blood spilled on the floor. For now, it appeared as though there weren't any other hostiles in the immediate area, but that was little reason to dawdle in seeing to the Ambassador.

Upon making your way into the Ambassador's quarters, inside you would be able to find the man himself, unharmed and even almost nonchalant to a degree, his hands clasped together and his expression somewhat curious, but also bored at the same time, strangely enough. He had a curious haircut with bangs that stopped right above his curved eyebrows, and other than his clothes, perhaps the most striking feature on him that had him stand apart from a human were his ears.

"When Captain Saru tried to explain the situation to me earlier and advised I stay in my quarters, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It hardly seemed logical for this chain of events to occur -- deliberately improbable, even -- but alas, here we are. I never would have expected in my lifetime to come across such... diverse individuals like yourself even so, and to witness such divided individuals come together like this... It's quite fascinating," the man spoke in what sounded like a decidedly dry, even matter-of-fact to an extent, tone, before he eventually stood up, eyeing the group for a moment, before talking again, "In any case, I thank you for the assistance. I am Ambassador Sarek."

Standing up and bowing his head briefly, he continued on. "I apologize that you had to be put in this situation at all, but I have the utmost confidence in Burnham and the ship's crew that we can return you -- and ourselves -- home promptly. Once we deal with our... pest problem first. Personally, I am not so fond of the wanton killing of an unknown species, but understandably, their hostility leaves you all little choice, hmm? Still, a little too good at killing indeed..."

"Unfortunately, killing is something Goddesses from my home are too adapt at doing, ever since we founded our own nations." Vert responded, backing up her side of it, even though she probably didn't need to. She bowed before the Ambassador and smiled.

View attachment 2636

"Ahem. My name is Vert, or in this form, Lady Green Heart. I do hope that our unexpected drop into your ship has not caused too much of a hassle, it was out of our hands entirely. But, I'll gladly assist in removing the ship's infestation, however I do sympathise with you in regards of killing them off when much could be learned about them, but in this situation, I'm afraid their only goal is our deaths."

She then remembered something. "Where is the Captain? Our friends and your staff could be in grave danger if surrounded, and could be easily overpowered if not prepared."

@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister

Standing up and bowing his head briefly, he continued on. "I apologize that you had to be put in this situation at all, but I have the utmost confidence in Burnham and the ship's crew that we can return you -- and ourselves -- home promptly. Once we deal with our... pest problem first. Personally, I am not so fond of the wanton killing of an unknown species, but understandably, their hostility leaves you all little choice, hmm? Still, a little too good at killing indeed..."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Crow @Alex Azure @Raptor Jesus @Raynar Saassin @Siege @Donder172 @dark @MelodyMeister @Ambassador Team
“Okay dude... you are way too calm for someone who just got nearly mailed to death by an entire fucking army of zombies. How the hell did zombies even get on a fucking spaceship anyways? Are they space zombies?” Grif said, admittedly suspicious of those ‘ambassador’ character.

“Quiet, Grif!” Sarge interjected as he shoved past the one in orange to look over the ambassador. “You got any shotguns on this ship? My other one got uh... lost.”

“Oh, and do you have any food? I’m really craving some pizza right now.”

@Ver @Raynar Saassin

As the final zombies were defeated the bright red shone of Vader's lightsaber subsided as he put it back in its holster. The creatures had barely been an actual threat. Even so the deed was done and they could now enter the ambassador's quarters without delay. Inside Vader stood silently as Sarek spoke to the gathered group.

7qLmzqy.png

"If you would prefer a closer examination of these pest, then I am sure it can be arranged." Vader had no time for bleeding hearts, even those that seemed as emotionally extinguished as this ambassador. "War births soldier, ambassador. In your current situation it was fortuitous that we had the necessary skills to rescue you."

Nathan took the quad blaster, aiming at an oncoming creature and shooting, jolting a bit from the kickback. He realised the best decision was to follow Quill out of the hanger, running at his full speed.

@Lucky @Anyone else

Standing up and bowing his head briefly, he continued on. "I apologize that you had to be put in this situation at all, but I have the utmost confidence in Burnham and the ship's crew that we can return you -- and ourselves -- home promptly. Once we deal with our... pest problem first. Personally, I am not so fond of the wanton killing of an unknown species, but understandably, their hostility leaves you all little choice, doesn't it? Still, a little too good at killing indeed..."

"Ambassador." Mizelia said as both she and Meceliss offer a bow in a greeting towards the person. "While it is unfortunate, we don't have another choice. Please let us bring you to safety, it's not going to be safe her for long, you have to move to a more secure location." Mizelia then said.
"We can talk later about returning home, for now we have more important things going on." Meceliss added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back