Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade Wilson/ Deadpool

Deadpool would take off his mask and blush, showing his less than cute face AKA if Ryan Reynolds and an outdated cantaloupe had a baby and it was put through the wash several times. " Thanks for that. But I can totally do another finger if you don't want the severed one, they grow back. No need to make it eight when six is such a nice number, besides six and 9 are the ones that go together."

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Jeremi @Crunch @Takumi @Minerva

Yennefer was used to spilling her blood. Living in a world that hated magic users and everybody carried a sword or pitchfork did that.

She stepped forward and pricked her own finger, biting her lip as she did so.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Lucky

❝ Fine... just to get this over with. ❞ Lapis grumbled. Not like she needed this small amount of her discolored blood anyways. After pricking her own finger, the Witch just crossed her arms as if waiting to hear what else they had in store for them. There was a bit of awkward silence.

W-Wait... you're waiting for me to do the same thing too? ❞ Majima blinked at her, who merely shrugged. He figured that she really was just trying to speed this up.

❝ Alright alright, I hope this ain't gonna mess with that weird demon blood in my system. ❞ He groaned, going over to prick his finger, wincing as he did so.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Jeremi @Crunch @Lucky @Minerva
@Left

"Hold on," Julius said, stepping in before Majima pricked his finger. "I think it's better if I'm one of the ones to make the sacrifice."

"Bro, you look like shit," Lucas said, grimacing at Wade. "Even worse than my dad, probably."

By now, Monokuma had ignored Bayonetta's quip and left, leaving the group without his helpful contributions. Once the door detected eight people, it opened cleanly. Lucas waved across the screen, gesturing for the group to get moving.

The adjacent room seemed to be another laboratory. Across the room, above a medical table, was another television screen. Lucas' face appeared, frowning. "Can y'all step the fuck inside?" he asked.

Once everyone was in, the door closed behind them. "You're probably wondering what I'm gonna use your DNA for, huh? Well, I was actually lying to you. I hate to reveal the twist so early, but I can't play around quite as much as last time!"

Julius crossed his arms. "You were lying?"

"Ahuh." Lucas leaned forward, filling the screen with his grin. "That little needle? It was drugged. Now y'all are drugged Except for one of you who tried to be cute, that is. Don't worry, you're not gonna die, but it will definitely make things a bit harder for ya now!"

The door to the left was glass, showing a row of lights turning on to reveal a long, sterile hallway beyond it. The hallway was lined with glass panels and monsters began to slam against the panels.

"You got about... hmm, ten second before this room fills with gas. Just gotta get to the end of that hallway!"

Severa, FF, Touma, Bayonetta, Chise, Yennefer, Lapis, and Julius would feel sweat beading down their foreheads. Their vision would begin to blur and hallucinatory images would flash across their vision. As the glass panels in the hallway begin to rise to let out the monsters, Makoto ran to open the door.

"Everybody, run!"

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left

The beast before Libra began to move forward slowly, staring him down. It seemed to either not understand what Libra was saying, or possibly was confused.

The beast attacking Titus let out an angry, loud cry in his face, spittle coating his face and a rancid smell filling his nostril. It twisted the claw inside him, causing further pain. The second claw pushed against Titus' chainsaw, getting closer to his neck.

Shigure was being stared down by the beast as it stood its ground. It looked to be in pain, but determined. It let out a long, angry howl. It garbled out a mix of grunts and words, though the only word that Shigure could understand would be, well, "understand."

The beast under Frank let out a howl and took a swipe at him with its claws, making impact

The beast stared Little My down, approaching just as cautiously. It snarled and spoke near-gibberish. "... shtanding... grr... leave alone..." The beast let out a horrid, garbled growl. "... slay you..."

Riesbyfe's beast took a moment to stare her down, raising a clawed paw as if ready to strike. "Don't... closher... attack... cut you."

The beast opposite Billy let out another low growl. It still stared him down, still with claws raised. It seemed to be shaking its head.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Right

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

" Well, I mean, I like to think of myself as more of an ugly Ryan Reynolds. Your dad must be incredibly handsome then," Wade replied back to him. Wade feigned mock shock. " What, a bad guy on a video camera was lying? I'm shocked. Who would have thunk?" He would briefly turn to the screen. " Now kids, this is why you don't take needles offered to you by strange suspicious men as you might wind up drugged in a room full of monsters," he would look back at the drugged people. " I have a terrible idea." He would grab the neares two people (one per hand) person ( Yennefer and Julius) he could and attempt to grab them and fling them across the room. " Step right up, get quickly flung across a long corridor if you're currently on drugs and don't want to die."

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left

Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy would stare back and without missing a beat would let the flames dim and take a step forward. " Hey, hey, I know you are just doing your job that the bear set you out to do and I'm not going to hit you."

@Atomic Knight

FOO FIGHTERS
@Ver @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi@Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left

“Thiiii~ hahaha! Bodieeees comproooOoo~!”

The others would all see Atroe’s body crumble and dissolve into goop, and the true form of FF would appear.

latest

“Boss! Atroe’s body has been compromised! I’m free-balling for now!”

FF didn’t seem to be affected by the drugs as she... no... it bolted towards the door.

LITTLE MY
@Atomic Knight @Right

“You want me to leave you alone? I’m stuck in this hallway! Ya know a way out?”

"You jerk! You LIED!" Severa pointed an angry finger at...wherever Lucas' voice was coming from. "Ugh, when I get out of here, I...I..." She looked at her hand. "D-Did I, always have three hands on this arm...?" She would have to think on that later, though, as she clumsily stumbled towards uh...uh...oh Gods, so many doors...

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left

---

"Leave me alone, and I will leave you alone." Trying to keep a safe distance, Libra began looking for the way out of this hallway, trying to ignore the pain in his neck and back for the time being.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Right

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

" Well, I mean, I like to think of myself as more of an ugly Ryan Reynolds. Your dad must be incredibly handsome then," Wade replied back to him. Wade feigned mock shock. " What, a bad guy on a video camera was lying? I'm shocked. Who would have thunk?" He would briefly turn to the screen. " Now kids, this is why you don't take needles offered to you by strange suspicious men as you might wind up drugged in a room full of monsters," he would look back at the drugged people. " I have a terrible idea." He would grab the neares two people (one per hand) person ( Yennefer and Julius) he could and attempt to grab them and fling them across the room. " Step right up, get quickly flung across a long corridor if you're currently on drugs and don't want to die."

"Oh, Geralt, not now, not here." Yennefer said with a slight giggle and a soft moan of pleasure as the back of her neck was grabbed. It would take a second to register that she was now flying across the room.

That wasn't normal. Yennefer usually doesn't fly. Yennefer immediately tried to slow herself down using wind spells. Upon landing, she would vomit, and lean against a wall.

This was one of THOSE nights, huh?

@Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri

Titus let out a quiet, sharp grunt - whether it was of pain or mere annoyance was unclear. Bright red liquid oozed from the growing wound in his abdomen, pooling on the ground beneath himself and the beast who inflicted it. Pressing his boots into the ground, the Astartes remained unmoving, forcing himself to maintain his position despite feeling the claw pierce the ceramite-adamantium plating of his power armor like a knife through tissue paper.

His eyes drifted down to the wound, another sharp gasp escaping him now that he'd gotten a look at it. He felt no real pain from the damage, such a sensation having been nulled to him long ago by that which separates the Adeptus Astartes from mere mortal men. With how much force he exerted, keeping himself standing with a wound such as this, any normal human would have died from shock. Any regular space marine would have stumbled back.

Titus did neither. It was not his way to show weakness. If he is not standing, then he may as well already be dead.

Pushing against the monster's attempt to force his blade against his throat, Titus' fist found itself unbothered. Studying the beast's flapping jaw for a moment, his fingers curled inward beneath the power fist's bulky exterior, triggering the power field mechanism with a subtle electronic buzz.

"You have been found... wanting."

[KKRRRRSSSH!]

Titus swung his power fist into the monster's lower jaw. The beast's body was wracked with concussive force combined with waves of electricity, blasting it's mutant form away from Titus with a room-shuddering clap. The claw forcibly tore itself out from Titus' gut, resulting in a skewer of meat and blood to spill out onto the ground - but he didn't have any time for that. The space marine, with regained control of his sword arm, held the chainsword defensively in front of himself.

He stared down the gangly creature, choosing not to approach. Blood continued to ooze from him like a fountain. The gene-seed within the Astartes worked at capacity, churning out a chemical swirl of adrenaline and artificial stimulants that barely kept him on his feet. It wouldn't have been an understatement to say that he'd been disemboweled.

Heavy, ragged breaths kept himself steady. Titus gripped the chainsword, staring down the enemy, waiting for it to act first. Though he wouldn't get any closer, the unfettered intent in his eyes held no pity or delusions of peace with the beast.

Only the intent to destroy.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Right​

"Hold on," Julius said, stepping in before Majima pricked his finger. "I think it's better if I'm one of the ones to make the sacrifice."

"Bro, you look like shit," Lucas said, grimacing at Wade. "Even worse than my dad, probably."

By now, Monokuma had ignored Bayonetta's quip and left, leaving the group without his helpful contributions. Once the door detected eight people, it opened cleanly. Lucas waved across the screen, gesturing for the group to get moving.

The adjacent room seemed to be another laboratory. Across the room, above a medical table, was another television screen. Lucas' face appeared, frowning. "Can y'all step the fuck inside?" he asked.

Once everyone was in, the door closed behind them. "You're probably wondering what I'm gonna use your DNA for, huh? Well, I was actually lying to you. I hate to reveal the twist so early, but I can't play around quite as much as last time!"

"Ahuh." Lucas leaned forward, filling the screen with his grin. "That little needle? It was drugged. Now y'all are drugged Except for one of you who tried to be cute, that is. Don't worry, you're not gonna die, but it will definitely make things a bit harder for ya now!"

The door to the left was glass, showing a row of lights turning on to reveal a long, sterile hallway beyond it. The hallway was lined with glass panels and monsters began to slam against the panels.

"You got about... hmm, ten second before this room fills with gas. Just gotta get to the end of that hallway!"

Severa, FF, Touma, Bayonetta, Chise, Yennefer, Lapis, and Julius would feel sweat beading down their foreheads. Their vision would begin to blur and hallucinatory images would flash across their vision. As the glass panels in the hallway begin to rise to let out the monsters, Makoto ran to open the door.

"Everybody, run!"

The beast before Libra began to move forward slowly, staring him down. It seemed to either not understand what Libra was saying, or possibly was confused.

The beast attacking Titus let out an angry, loud cry in his face, spittle coating his face and a rancid smell filling his nostril. It twisted the claw inside him, causing further pain. The second claw pushed against Titus' chainsaw, getting closer to his neck.

Shigure was being stared down by the beast as it stood its ground. It looked to be in pain, but determined. It let out a long, angry howl. It garbled out a mix of grunts and words, though the only word that Shigure could understand would be, well, "understand."

The beast under Frank let out a howl and took a swipe at him with its claws, making impact

The beast stared Little My down, approaching just as cautiously. It snarled and spoke near-gibberish. "... shtanding... grr... leave alone..." The beast let out a horrid, garbled growl. "... slay you..."

Riesbyfe's beast took a moment to stare her down, raising a clawed paw as if ready to strike. "Don't... closher... attack... cut you."

The beast opposite Billy let out another low growl. It still stared him down, still with claws raised. It seemed to be shaking its head.

"Oh dear..." Bayonetta slurred. "Seems like I've been slipped a mickey." Even so looking at the pretty colors flashing in front of her and her legs having a bit of a hard time to move one in front of the other she started to make her way towards the door.

"SONOFA-! No! That's a bad ugly monster thing!" It wasn't like he was injured or anything. It was the principal of things! "You gotta calm down little fella!" He took a few steps back with his hands raised. "If you're not gonna play nice I'm not taking you along to eat that bear. So...you better play nice!"

"Everybody, run!"

It was as if the beast could pick up speech, but didn't fully get it. Shigure wasn't sure what to make of it, was he missing something, or had he been hit to hard in the face? Speaking of, he was pretty sure there'd be some swelling later on.

He hesitated a moment, before reaching a hand out to it. He wasn't sure what it'd do in response, but fighting it hadn't gotten him much of anywhere currently. If it bit him or attacked however, Shigure would react by attempting to stab the beast in the jugular.

If he got a different reaction than that, he wasn't sure what he'd do

@Atomic Knight

Alice was right. Drugs were awful. Trying to stay balanced, she tried to head to where she heard Makoto's voice.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Elias and Ruth, just standing there. They shouldn't have been there, so it had to be the drugs right? Wait, maybe that wasn't it. When did Ruth have eight legs? She giggled a little, he was such a silly dog.

She should be focusing on the door. Then punching a bear in the face. Or was it punching a Baker? Her legs felt like jelly and she didn't like it, but she did her best to reach wherever Makoto was.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Capri @Jeremi @Minerva @Crunch

The beast Titus fought slammed into the door behind it, stumbling forward slightly and staggering on its feet to stare the man down. It waited only a moment before choosing to attack again, raising a clawed hand and shooting spines out from it. The "bullets" impacted Titus's armor with enough concussive force to push him back, proving a moment for the beast to run at Titus, jump to the wall, bounce off, and attempt to come down on the space marine's head with a claw that had about the same amount of force as a sledgehammer.

@Crunch

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

Wade raised an eyebrow. Boy, those drugs must have really messed the girl up if she thought she was getting a hickey when someone grabbed the back of her neck. Well, that was a problem for another day though.

That wasn't normal. Yennefer usually doesn't fly. Yennefer immediately tried to slow herself down using wind spells. Upon landing, she would vomit, and lean against a wall.

"Okay, well, now that the girl who thought she was getting a hickey is across, who wants to go next? You'll be right after Julius. I think we got a chance to do one more. So, how about you?" He asked, attempting to grab Lapis and do the same thing he did to Yennefer.

Depending on how slow the drugs made the others, he would look to see if tossing them across would be faster.

@Atomic Knight @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies

A percussive rattling of spurs impacting steel filled the air. Titus stumbled back, feeling the bony projectiles deflect off the surface of the power armor, yet deliver a punch enough to throw him off balance; though the Astartes' mind was faster than his sword arm. As soon as his eye detected movement in his direction, Titus' grasp on the chainsword vanished, the mechanical weapon being tossed behind himself down the hallway. In the same moment, caught within time, his grip shifted to the bulky length of steel, wood, and wires protruding from his power pack.

[KRRRRRSSSSSH!]

The entire hallway seemed to rattle as the Thunder Hammer was unleashed from Titus' back, the weapon's power field triggering on just as the beast's claw was about to pass the point of no return. A transparent field of energy suddenly coated the hammer's head and pole, suspending the claw in the air above Titus' head.

He grunted, pressing both hands against the hammer's pole. The two creatures were once again locked in a stalemate of strength, both ends pushing against the other but failing to find a weak point. That is until Titus' boot suddenly swung upwards, slamming into the monster's exposed abdomen. The beast's lungs (if it even had any) were crushed for a moment, knocking the air out from its gullet as Titus shoved his weight into the hammer, throwing the monster off himself.

Titus silently heaved the hammer back, before attempting to swing it into the monster's gut once, and then again as he shifted the momentum back for a second swing, like a cruel pendulum.

@Atomic Knight

"You jerk! You LIED!" Severa pointed an angry finger at...wherever Lucas' voice was coming from. "Ugh, when I get out of here, I...I..." She looked at her hand. "D-Did I, always have three hands on this arm...?" She would have to think on that later, though, as she clumsily stumbled towards uh...uh...oh Gods, so many doors...

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left

---

"Leave me alone, and I will leave you alone." Trying to keep a safe distance, Libra began looking for the way out of this hallway, trying to ignore the pain in his neck and back for the time being.

Wade Wilson/Deadpool

Billy Batson/Shazam

Billy would stare back and without missing a beat would let the flames dim and take a step forward. " Hey, hey, I know you are just doing your job that the bear set you out to do and I'm not going to hit you."

@Atomic Knight

Deoxys was already moving before Lucas had even begun to reveal the 'twist.' The sharp change in the room's atmosphere - of the minds that inhabited it - was like a knife to the spine. Eyes visibly widening from its secluded space in the corner of the chamber, Deoxys stepped towards Touma and Severa, it's lithe former growing lither in a blink as it shifted to Speed Forme.

It stared at the two humans for a moment. There was a clear sense of urgency to its alien gaze, combined with genuine curiosity. It was not a psychic effect that was causing a change in their mental state - that would have already been detected - it was...

TOUMA KAMIJOU was poisoned!
SEVERA was poisoned!

Deoxys' commanding, telepathic voice rose above the afflicted's hallucinations, almost as if it was forcing itself into their heads.

"Listen to the sound of my voice. This voice is not a hallucination. You have been intoxicated by a foreign chemical product and are suffering a poison-type effect. Please follow Makoto Naegi's example and run."

It glanced in the direction of the opening cages, then at Touma and Severa. Whatever Deoxys looked to them in their impaired state, it was stepping towards them, unfurling tentacles on both sides of its body. "We need to leave."

DEOXYS used Wrap!

Like a pair of crimson snakes, the entity's limbs lashed outward, snagging Touma and Severa and lifting them up off the ground mid-flight, forcibly carrying them with itself as the lithe creature sped through the air down the hallway in a vomit-inducing fashion familiar to Touma. The sensation of being grabbed and dragged behind Deoxys wouldn't have been pleasing for someone going through hallucinations. Deoxys didn't seem to care.

"Oh dear..." Bayonetta slurred. "Seems like I've been slipped a mickey." Even so looking at the pretty colors flashing in front of her and her legs having a bit of a hard time to move one in front of the other she started to make her way towards the door.

"SONOFA-! No! That's a bad ugly monster thing!" It wasn't like he was injured or anything. It was the principal of things! "You gotta calm down little fella!" He took a few steps back with his hands raised. "If you're not gonna play nice I'm not taking you along to eat that bear. So...you better play nice!"

It was as if the beast could pick up speech, but didn't fully get it. Shigure wasn't sure what to make of it, was he missing something, or had he been hit to hard in the face? Speaking of, he was pretty sure there'd be some swelling later on.

He hesitated a moment, before reaching a hand out to it. He wasn't sure what it'd do in response, but fighting it hadn't gotten him much of anywhere currently. If it bit him or attacked however, Shigure would react by attempting to stab the beast in the jugular.

If he got a different reaction than that, he wasn't sure what he'd do

@Atomic Knight

Alice was right. Drugs were awful. Trying to stay balanced, she tried to head to where she heard Makoto's voice.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Elias and Ruth, just standing there. They shouldn't have been there, so it had to be the drugs right? Wait, maybe that wasn't it. When did Ruth have eight legs? She giggled a little, he was such a silly dog.

She should be focusing on the door. Then punching a bear in the face. Or was it punching a Baker? Her legs felt like jelly and she didn't like it, but she did her best to reach wherever Makoto was.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Capri @Jeremi @Minerva @Crunch

Deoxys slowed its flight slightly, shifting trajectory around towards Bayonetta and Alice, watching them stumble just out of reach of the monsters, the alien let out a buzzing noise, not unlike that of a grumble. With a decision made within microseconds, an unearthly glow suddenly began to caress the two drugged allies as the DNA Pokemon soared past them further down the hallway.

DEOXYS used Telekinesis!

Whether they managed to catch on or not, an unseen force lifted the pair up off their stumbling feet, before flinging them down the hallway after Deoxys. They'd still be able to float about like astronauts caught without gravity, but there wasn't much they could do to escape the telekinetic grip and fly off to their death.

Of course, Bayonetta was in the Strike Team once, so Deoxys knew she could handle being flung into a door at high speeds. Most certainly.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left​

Julius, though affected by the drugs, transformed himself with a burst of life and was now wearing an armor-like second skin. He rushed into the hallway, holding large twin blades.

EnoMBPp.jpg

"I'll end these monsters in their tracks!" the man cried out, suddenly flying about the room to cut down the strange, moldy creatures. Kyoko was given enough time to help Lapis across, just as the gas started to fill up the connecting hallway.

The beast was winded by Titus' attack and fell on its back in a heap once it was shoved off. It barked out something between a cough and a growl before the first swing of the hammer came down on it. It cried out, blood splattering around it. It still lived, only to be snuffed out completely by the next swing. Blood splattered Titus' lower body and he could see that life had left the creature.

After a few silent moments, the doors behind Titus, Libra, Shigure, Frank, and Billy opened, revealing a bright room beyond.

When the new light source entered the narrow hallways, everyone could see the beasts before them transform. It was revealed that Libra and Little My stood opposite each other, as did Shigure and Riesbyfe, Billy and Jude, and Frank had Alvin wrapped up in his chains.

Monokuma's laugh echoed from somewhere. Before Titus was the dead body of Ludger.

As she hung suspended from some like...vines? Or something? Severa felt like everything was spinning. Her mind and stomach were all flipping around, and even closing her eyes didn't help, because faces flashed all through her mind. Mother, Touma, Macy, Little My, Libra, Ben, Othinus, Chise, Will, DIO, Pucci, Kira, over and over, even people whose names she couldn't remember. She had essentially gone limp in Deoxys' hold, too overwhelmed to do much more than that.

---

Libra's eyes widened as he realized what they'd just been through. "We...that beast, all along, it was..." He couldn't even begin to express how grateful he was that he'd stopped his fighting when he did. "Are you alright?" He asked Little My. "If you're hurting, I can heal you..."

Julius, though affected by the drugs, transformed himself with a burst of life and was now wearing an armor-like second skin. He rushed into the hallway, holding large twin blades.

EnoMBPp.jpg

"I'll end these monsters in their tracks!" the man cried out, suddenly flying about the room to cut down the strange, moldy creatures. Kyoko was given enough time to help Lapis across, just as the gas started to fill up the connecting hallway.

The beast was winded by Titus' attack and fell on its back in a heap once it was shoved off. It barked out something between a cough and a growl before the first swing of the hammer came down on it. It cried out, blood splattering around it. It still lived, only to be snuffed out completely by the next swing. Blood splattered Titus' lower body and he could see that life had left the creature.

After a few silent moments, the doors behind Titus, Libra, Shigure, Frank, and Billy opened, revealing a bright room beyond.

When the new light source entered the narrow hallways, everyone could see the beasts before them transform. It was revealed that Libra and Little My stood opposite each other, as did Shigure and Riesbyfe, Billy and Jude, and Frank had Alvin wrapped up in his chains.

Monokuma's laugh echoed from somewhere. Before Titus was the dead body of Ludger.

Oh. So that's who he had fought. Releasing a breath, he took a moment to bring his hand to his temple and gently rubbed it. He could've killed his ally, and that thought made his chest and jaw ache tenfold.

"Are you alright?" He asked, glancing to her shoulder for a moment. He frowned deeply. That bear must be getting a kick out of the trouble he caused.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Right

Deoxys was already moving before Lucas had even begun to reveal the 'twist.' The sharp change in the room's atmosphere - of the minds that inhabited it - was like a knife to the spine. Eyes visibly widening from its secluded space in the corner of the chamber, Deoxys stepped towards Touma and Severa, it's lithe former growing lither in a blink as it shifted to Speed Forme.

It stared at the two humans for a moment. There was a clear sense of urgency to its alien gaze, combined with genuine curiosity. It was not a psychic effect that was causing a change in their mental state - that would have already been detected - it was...

TOUMA KAMIJOU was poisoned!
SEVERA was poisoned!

Deoxys' commanding, telepathic voice rose above the afflicted's hallucinations, almost as if it was forcing itself into their heads.

"Listen to the sound of my voice. This voice is not a hallucination. You have been intoxicated by a foreign chemical product and are suffering a poison-type effect. Please follow Makoto Naegi's example and run."

It glanced in the direction of the opening cages, then at Touma and Severa. Whatever Deoxys looked to them in their impaired state, it was stepping towards them, unfurling tentacles on both sides of its body. "We need to leave."

DEOXYS used Wrap!

Like a pair of crimson snakes, the entity's limbs lashed outward, snagging Touma and Severa and lifting them up off the ground mid-flight, forcibly carrying them with itself as the lithe creature sped through the air down the hallway in a vomit-inducing fashion familiar to Touma. The sensation of being grabbed and dragged behind Deoxys wouldn't have been pleasing for someone going through hallucinations. Deoxys didn't seem to care.

Deoxys slowed its flight slightly, shifting trajectory around towards Bayonetta and Alice, watching them stumble just out of reach of the monsters, the alien let out a buzzing noise, not unlike that of a grumble. With a decision made within microseconds, an unearthly glow suddenly began to caress the two drugged allies as the DNA Pokemon soared past them further down the hallway.

DEOXYS used Telekinesis!

Whether they managed to catch on or not, an unseen force lifted the pair up off their stumbling feet, before flinging them down the hallway after Deoxys. They'd still be able to float about like astronauts caught without gravity, but there wasn't much they could do to escape the telekinetic grip and fly off to their death.

Of course, Bayonetta was in the Strike Team once, so Deoxys knew she could handle being flung into a door at high speeds. Most certainly.

@Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Crunch @Takumi @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Left​

Chise blinked as she was suddenly floating. It almost felt like that one time she flew home, but faster. It made her a bit dizzy, but she was sure it'd pass. Probably. At one point she closed her eyes and groaned at the fast colors in the corner of her eyes and let the pull lead her.

@Crunch @Atomic Knight @Lucky @Minerva @Yun Lee @Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Left

EnoMBPp.jpg

Bayonetta went with the flow in her addled state. While her mind wasn't too far gone her legs were feeling awfully wobbly as of late.. She didn't have many experiences with poisons but after this, she decided she wasn't much of a fan. As Deoxys tossed her she'd rather stylishly slid on the floor before hitting the wall laying there for a while, or until the entire world stopped spinning.

BuzBGbm.png

"Oh man!" Frank exclaimed as he let the chains fall off poor Alvin. "Man I was really close to killin' you off! Good thing that I decided to keep you as a pet." He looked rather proud of himself. "How great was that? No one actually died in this death trap! I would've felt pretty shitty if I had killed someone that was supposed to be an ally! Yep! Wait why is every-? Oh..."

PCKjDct.png

"Fuck me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back