"Woah~ Hey now!" Adam held up his hands in a defensive posture. "I know when a girl is just playing hard to get. I'm here for your sake, not your little pet's..." Adam sighed, a blush reddening his face. "Man... Um, listen, I'm up for whatever, as long as we get to hang out, okay? I'm really a lonely guy, you know? ... Don't leave me out here in the cold."

------------

Albert held up a hand to Ada to signify they were done for now as he turned toward Laharl. "Overlord Laharl...? Aren't you something else... You look rather minuscule, but I suppose looks can be deceiving, can't they?" The man was smirking as if pleased with himself. Perhaps it was due to how well all this seemed to be going.

"I'm pleased you're capable of the English language. We assumed your case could have been a glitch with the language programming that we installed into each of you, but we hadn't imagined it would allow for bilinguals to speak other languages freely..." Albert paused, seemingly pensive for a moment. It was hard to tell where he was looking from behind the sunglasses. "It worked to such a perfect degree, that I wonder if language translation is just a natural side effect of dimensional travel."

"It's certainly a theory," Annette said.

"In any case..." Albert waved Laharl off. "We have no need for you now. Run along if you want."

------------

"A genocide..."

Well, that was rather grim.

Cullen let out a long breath as he looked upon the mask Charlotte had put on. It was a weird-looking thing that made him think of some kind of demon, though Cullen had seen enough such beasts that they all tended to run together in his memories. If this kid had been trapped in a dimension with alien creatures, well... Cullen could relate, couldn't he?

Truthfully, the idea made him more annoyed than anything.

dSDzXlD.png

"Take that mask off," he said, sounding unkindly. "There's no need. Silver lining? You're not there now. Not much better here, but now you're not so alone, are you?"

Miku had an inner fire, a strength to her that both impressed and concerned Alice. She would certainly be able to hold her own, but the assassin had to wonder if Miku would get too lost in the fight. If she would lose whatever humanity she was programmed with.

But there was nothing she could do about that, really. All Alice could do was train the young singer for combat. "Good. Pick out a rifle, and we can begin training with those targets over there."

Miku nodded, making her way over to the rack of weapons. There were a few of the same type, but there were enough to have a few variations. After a little bit of cautious consideration, she picked out a rifle. Right away she seemed rather taken aback at just how heavy it was, though after continuing to test its weight she quickly adjusted.

"I'm ready, I think." She'd say, heading over towards the training range should Alice not object.​

"A genocide..."

Well, that was rather grim.

Cullen let out a long breath as he looked upon the mask Charlotte had put on. It was a weird-looking thing that made him think of some kind of demon, though Cullen had seen enough such beasts that they all tended to run together in his memories. If this kid had been trapped in a dimension with alien creatures, well... Cullen could relate, couldn't he?

Truthfully, the idea made him more annoyed than anything.

dSDzXlD.png

"Take that mask off," he said, sounding unkindly. "There's no need. Silver lining? You're not there now. Not much better here, but now you're not so alone, are you?"

Cullen's harsh words stung the little girl as she fought hard not to shed tears in front of the unfamiliar group of people. She needed to be strong, but what could a ten-year-old do? Taking a deep breath, Charlotte responded to him calmly.

tumblr_ojqf490bhS1ri3cnzo3_250.png

"I hope I didn't upset you..."

Quickly shoving the mask back into the bag, the little girl would gather her things and store them. Maybe the items she had could be of use later. However, talking about the others kind of saddened Charlotte.

tumblr_ojqf490bhS1ri3cnzo2_250.png

"I really need to go home. Aiden and Bennett will probably get into another argument over the TV again...

But I miss Seth the most. It's strange that Seth's not with me... Seth would know what to do in these situations."

Zerberus points his Key-blade upward as Zerberus closed his eyes. Suddenly, a dark feeling filled the air in the entire Training Facility along with the lights covered by darkness. Zerberus's body was covered by a dark aura. Suddenly, the feelings began to be pushed towards Zerberus. His dark aura then begins to condense into the Key-blade. He points his Key-blade Azura with no emotions on his face. All of these feelings of Hatred and other dark feelings were used to create a fireball of black and purple fire.

"Dark Fira..."

Zerberus then released this energy on Azura. The fireball then shot forward like a bullet toward her. It looks as if it was eager to crash into her. Zerberus then pointed his sword upward again. A flower bloomed above his head as he then was covered by a green light.

"Cure!"

Domon jumped back as soon as he realized that Shirou had joined the battle. He ran around the two so that we has shoulder-to-shoulder with Azura. "So it looks like we have ourselves a four-way fight now. Since you have a weapon, why don't you handle this guy while I take care of the newcomer?" he said to his partner. He then looked over to Joshua. "You planning on joining in too? Three-on-two seems a bit unbalanced, but the more the merrier, I guess." It looked like the fight just continued to grow. He wasn't sure if they would have enough space to go all out, but he knew it would be good to get a good idea of how these people fought since they would all be fighting side-by-side soon enough, whether that be with or against the Umbrella Corporation.

Just then, Domon noticed a strange look on Zerberus's face. When his opponent cast his spell, Domon would attempt to push Azura to the side, hoping to get her out of the way before it hit.​

Azura's initial reaction was to move out of the way, but with how fast it was coming at her she would have to attempt to block it and try a counter-attack. But before she could, Domon pushed her aside, causing her to give a slightly startled grunt. She instantly grew concerned, due to the fact that Domon was weaponless and that Zeberus had no clear expression on his face. Gripping her Naginata hard in her right hand she reached to make sure that Domon was also out of the path of the Dark Fira.​

Zerberus didn't show any emotion still as the Dark Fira continued going forward. It went through the wall, and strangely, it left no signs of burns on the hole of the wall. Zerberus was still flipping his blade as he was not being attacked. He then points his blade at Azura. His blade was glowing this light...He was preparing something... suddenly a bright light shined from him blinding anyone near him. After a few seconds after that, he was wearing armor on himself.

_kzx_keyblade_master_armor__by_endless_warr-d4thfhm.png

Zerberus then gets into his battle stance.

"I'm doing fine by myself......Now come at me with all you got!"

He flipped his blade and taunts them both. The armor was very slowly fading because he has only done this one time and can only hold this form for a few minutes.​

After having vented on the poor and defenseless targets with her ki blast, 18 took a step back and brushed the hair away from her eyes looking at her handy work.

"That's going to be your boss before this is all over." She responded off hand to SPECTRE.​

FIERCE-HEART ALI

Once we entered the training facility, the sound of metal clashing onto metal, the scent of gunpowder, and dazzling magical displays filling the room up indicated people were already having fun with each other. One blonde-haired woman-thing was shooting lasers onto targets as if she imagined them as her mortal enemies and a group of four were dueling each other.

I looked at Fate with a raised eyebrow when he suggested a game of poker and Jinx (I am going to go bonkers with that name later) went on a rant before saying she'll join. I shifted my jaws as I considered it. It was a excuse not to show my abilities so why not.

"Let me just get Kujou to shoot straight and hit the target first before I join. Come along, kid, you're gonna learn stuff!" I merrily gestured towards the firing range and headed over there.​

With only some time to spare before his PWM would have to recharge again, Blake silently went straight to practicing his swordplay, using one of the large sandbags for this practice. Slashing and slicing with a smooth rhythm, it somewhat proved that Blake was indeed an experienced fighter and not just someone talking big that he was some sort of assassin. Readjusting his glasses, he had about two minutes before it powers out.

View attachment 10491

"Just enough time. PWM, protocol 3."

Stepping back from the poor slashed-up sandbag, Blake's hardlight sword shifted into the form of a scythe. Even with an uncanny weapon given his homeworld, he showed that he had some experience with it by showing little to no trouble moving around a scythe.

Either that or he was simply showing off...​

Unbothered by her circumstances, despite the fact she had learned their group had been brought here to be used as weapons, Senna remained as positive as she was before. In the soul reaper's mind, she should've been dead. Somehow, these people had brought her here and kept her alive--giving her a second chance. Because of this, there was a chance for her to continue enjoying life. Maybe she could even see Ichigo again! Thinking these lovely thoughts, Senna fell behind from the group but eventually made her way to the Training Area with the others.

mRKrarY.png

"Hey, Black Raven!" Senna exclaimed, rushing up to Blake. She stretched her legs and arms, lightly stepping from side to side afterward. As a very active person, Senna had a hard time standing still. "What are you up to, huh?"

Unbothered by her circumstances, despite the fact she had learned their group had been brought here to be used as weapons, Senna remained as positive as she was before. In the soul reaper's mind, she should've been dead. Somehow, these people had brought her here and kept her alive--giving her a second chance. Because of this, there was a chance for her to continue enjoying life. Maybe she could even see Ichigo again! Thinking these lovely thoughts, Senna fell behind from the group but eventually made her way to the Training Area with the others.

mRKrarY.png

"Hey, Black Raven!" Senna exclaimed, rushing up to Blake. She stretched her legs and arms, lightly stepping from side to side afterward. As a very active person, Senna had a hard time standing still. "What are you up to, huh?"
tumblr_inline_n3ksuyxpoJ1sy4uqk.png

"Kyaaah!"

Blake let out a high-pitched scream, being surprised by Senna's sudden appearance. Well, he was so focused on wielding his projected scythe that he didn't see her coming nearby. By the time he turned around in surprise, he accidentally threw the scythe into the air, its blade stabbing itself onto the ceiling.

tumblr_inline_n3kt2b8WPJ1sy4uqk.png

"Oh, hey Senna... you almost gave me a heart attack there. Guess I was too into getting some nice practice in with my weapon..."

The assassin would look up to see that the projected scythe was still up there, stuck into the ceiling. Thankfully the PWM cube ran out of power at that moment, the projected scythe dissolving into the thin air. He would have to let it recharge for now so he could use it in a more crucial situation. Looking at Senna, he figured that she didn't look the part to be experienced in fighting and all of that...

tumblr_inline_ng0i9dxIPN1shpc29.png

"So... do you feel okay with how things are going? Especially the... whole need for fighting? I can help out if you need it."

For someone who freaked out about a hair ribbon earlier, Blake also worried that Senna might not be ready for anything that they would be forced into doing.​

Zerberus didn't show any emotion still as the Dark Fira continued going forward. It went through the wall, and strangely, it left no signs of burns on the hole of the wall. Zerberus was still flipping his blade as he was not being attacked. He then points his blade at Azura. His blade was glowing this light...He was preparing something... suddenly a bright light shined from him blinding anyone near him. After a few seconds after that, he was wearing armor on himself.

_kzx_keyblade_master_armor__by_endless_warr-d4thfhm.png

Zerberus then gets into his battle stance.

"I'm doing fine by myself......Now come at me with all you got!"

He flipped his blade and taunts them both. The armor was very slowly fading because he has only done this one time and can only hold this form for a few minutes.​

"If you want me to, then your wish will be granted," Azura spoke as she gave a rather hard diagonal swing, using her weapon to keep some distance between them.

Brows furrowed as he was covered in armor, she was rather curious as to what changed Zeberus' mood and how he knew such an interesting ability. She frowned, deciding to concentrate on her movements as well as the spar they were having.​

tumblr_inline_n3ksuyxpoJ1sy4uqk.png

"Kyaaah!"

Blake let out a high-pitched scream, being surprised by Senna's sudden appearance. Well, he was so focused on wielding his projected scythe that he didn't see her coming nearby. By the time he turned around in surprise, he accidentally threw the scythe into the air, its blade stabbing itself onto the ceiling.

tumblr_inline_n3kt2b8WPJ1sy4uqk.png

"Oh, hey Senna... you almost gave me a heart attack there. Guess I was too into getting some nice practice in with my weapon..."

The assassin would look up to see that the projected scythe was still up there, stuck into the ceiling. Thankfully the PWM cube ran out of power at that moment, the projected scythe dissolving into the thin air. He would have to let it recharge for now so he could use it in a more crucial situation. Looking at Senna, he figured that she didn't look the part to be experienced in fighting and all of that...

tumblr_inline_ng0i9dxIPN1shpc29.png

"So... do you feel okay with how things are going? Especially the... whole need for fighting? I can help out if you need it."

For someone who freaked out about a hair ribbon earlier, Blake also worried that Senna might not be ready for anything that they would be forced into doing.​

J3sd68A.png

Senna couldn't help herself, she busted a gut when Blake threw his scythe into the air. She wrapped her arms around herself and laughed, finding this hilarious. "Man, I guess I really did scare you, huh? Sorry about that," she apologized, rubbing the back of her head for a moment.

"Anyhow, I should be good with the whole fighting thing. I just so happen to be a warrior called a Soul Reaper. I know my way around a sword called a zanpakuto. I even know how to release its hidden power. I can control wind and tornados! Pretty cool, huh? I could show you if you want. What about you? You need to be more careful throwing your weapons around," she teased.​

FIERCE-HEART ALI

Once we entered the training facility, the sound of metal clashing onto metal, the scent of gunpowder, and dazzling magical displays filling the room up indicated people were already having fun with each other. One blonde-haired woman-thing was shooting lasers onto targets as if she imagined them as her mortal enemies and a group of four were dueling each other.

I looked at Fate with a raised eyebrow when he suggested a game of poker and Jinx (I am going to go bonkers with that name later) went on a rant before saying she'll join. I shifted my jaws as I considered it. It was a excuse not to show my abilities so why not.

"Let me just get Kujou to shoot straight and hit the target first before I join. Come along, kid, you're gonna learn stuff!" I merrily gestured towards the firing range and headed over there.​

Kujou stopped for a second once she made it with the others. It was too strange, what was going on in here. One man shot flames from his fingertips and donned a suit of armor from thin air. A woman unleashed what looked like lasers from her hands, searing some of the targets meant for firearms. Impossible. But, it looked like that was just going to be the norm in this place.

H3grvY0.png

"Coming..." Kujou replied, almost in a whisper. Tucking the card away, she held the gun in both hands and walked over towards the firing range. Once she understood this, she could go play Poker. It wasn't like she didn't want to prepare to fight or anything. Well, she didn't. But her life was on the line here. Even still, something normal like a game of Poker, even if she hadn't ever played before, just had a really strong pull to it.

I'm already 20, though...

She couldn't help but complain in her thoughts.​

Something was wrong when Azura attacked Zerberus. When she attacked, it looked like he flickered for a few seconds, different armor appeared that grabbed onto her weapon with one hand. There was something wrong with this armor. It didn't seem like Zerberus was in there. There was someone like him in there with red eyes.

58b7964b96b0182e8035d112c68aa0dd.jpg

The armor then flickered back to Zerberus's armor.

"Too slow!"

Zerberus then counters her attack by pulling on her weapon, trying to force her to come closer. If he succeeds, he then will counter with three upward slashes and then finish with jumping in the air and slashing downward on her.​

FIERCE HEART ALI

Kujou stopped for a second once she made it with the others. It was too strange, what was going on in here. One man shot flames from his fingertips and donned a suit of armor from thin air. A woman unleashed what looked like lasers from her hands, searing some of the targets meant for firearms. Impossible. But, it looked like that was just going to be the norm in this place.

H3grvY0.png

"Coming..." Kujou replied, almost in a whisper. Tucking the card away, she held the gun in both hands and walked over towards the firing range. Once she understood this, she could go play Poker. It wasn't like she didn't want to prepare to fight or anything. Well, she didn't. But her life was on the line here. Even still, something normal like a game of Poker, even if she hadn't ever played before, just had a really strong pull to it.

I'm already 20, though...

She couldn't help but complain in her thoughts.​

Once I and the civ got over to one of the booths, I picked up the earmuffs and turned to her.

"You're going to need these to guard against hearing loss," I held out the muffs to her. I didn't need any despite my eardrums pounding themselves every time a gun went off because of regeneration, which also made it great for stabbing the ears with spikes to suddenly deafen oneself when dealing with a very annoying person.

"Now, what kind of gun do you have so I know what I'm dealing with?"

Something was wrong when Azura attacked Zerberus. When she attacked, it looked like he flickered for a few seconds, different armor appeared that grabbed onto her weapon with one hand. There was something wrong with this armor. It didn't seem like Zerberus was in there. There was someone like him in there with red eyes.

"Too slow!"

Zerberus then counters her attack by pulling on her weapon, trying to force her to come closer. If he succeeds, he then will counter with three upward slashes and then finish with jumping in the air and slashing downward on her.​

b9IkY7j.png

"I said I'd make it a two-on-two, but with this situation..."

The guy who was on his own had been doing bullshit like flinging fireballs, and some sort of nonsense transformation sequence too. And on the other side was a guy who used his fists and a woman with a naginata. It actually felt like he'd make it more unfair if he helped him out. Like taking the side of an older kid when he was against two younger ones. This wasn't a real fight, there was no reason to play dirty, so that wasn't exactly his idea of fair play.

Besides, it seemed the weird armored guy hadn't even noticed he was there yet.

FIKWVkW.png

With a deafening, blinding white flash, a bullet came flying for the arm Zerberus attempted to use to grab Azura's weapon, at least sending it off course if not penetrating the armor.

"Oi. Don't go overboard, yeah? They're our allies, for now, you know. Ain't armor kinda cheating? How's the fist-fighter supposed to spar then, huh?"

Lucifer looked over at Penny and Elliot. "Well, it is an honor that you trust me or at least enough to let me accompany you," he said, smiling. "If I may, I suggest we go to the armory, get some sort of weapons, and well, make sure that we can defend ourselves. I doubt that our new employers care about our well-being." He started to walk towards the armory, hoping the two would follow.

Linda had to take all the new information that she had just received. Multiple universes? She was still trying to wrap her mind around what was happening. She hoped Ada could explain some of the stuff to her.​

Portrait_jaffar_fe07.png

"..." For whatever reason Jaffar found himself in the training area. The assassin had no particular reason for being there and the person set to monitor him was probably really bored right about now given how Jaffar hadn't done all that much. Soon enough he catches sight of Joshua and in particular his weapon.

"...Another wielder of a killing edge, I see..." Jaffar commented his emotionless stare locked on to Joshua.​

Twisted Fate wasn't sure if anyone was going to take the bait.

"Really, Fatey? You're gonna try to show-off here of all places? Oh look at me, I'm a cowboy shuffling cards. I'm so sly you'll never see me coming. My poker face is made of stone! Well y'know what, starlight burns right through stone. I'm in." She paused for a second. "Mild disclaimer: I'm also not responsible for any damage that might occur." Jinx glanced at her familiar, Shiro, just resting on her shoulder. "My guns have a mind of their own. Quite fun ones at that."

She snickered to herself.​

To his surprise, Jinx was willing to partake in the game. This was interesting because Jinx knew that Twisted Fate was a card shark. The only times that he would lose were when he lost on purpose. His natural foresight, luck, and skill with cards made him impossible to play against. He assumed that Jinx's participation was attributed to the fact that she lacked brain cells.
FIERCE-HEART ALI

I looked at Fate with a raised eyebrow when he suggested a game of poker and Jinx (I am going to go bonkers with that name later) went on a rant before saying she'll join. I shifted my jaws as I considered it. It was an excuse not to show my abilities so why not.

Ali, not knowing about Twisted Fate's antics back on Runeterra, made a foolish mistake of agreeing to play poker with a man who can't lose. T.F. realized that betting with real money in a place like this was a bit...ridiculous. So, he decided to just use poker chips.

A conveniently placed poker table appeared.

Twisted Fate got out a standard deck of cards along with poker chips from one of his many pockets and set them on the table. He put about $1000 worth of chips in the pot and dealt the rest of the chips to himself and Jinx. They both started with $10,000 worth of chips. Before dealing the deck, he asked something.

"Do you prefer Texas Hold 'Em or Omaha?"

Lucifer looked over at Penny and Elliot. "Well, it is an honor that you trust me or at least enough to let me accompany you," he said, smiling. "If I may, I suggest we go to the armory, get some sort of weapons, and well, make sure that we can defend ourselves. I doubt that our new employers care about our well-being." He started to walk towards the armory, hoping the two would follow.

Linda had to take all the new information that she had just received. Multiple universes? She was still trying to wrap her mind around what was happening. She hoped Ada could explain some of the stuff to her.​

Penny would follow Lucifer, trusting Eliot to follow. Should Lucifer decide to attack him, he knew Eliot would probably have his back.​

"Too slow!"

b9IkY7j.png

"I said I'd make it a two-on-two, but with this situation..."

The guy who was on his own had been doing bullshit like flinging fireballs, and some sort of nonsense transformation sequence too. And on the other side was a guy who used his fists and a woman with a naginata. It actually felt like he'd make it more unfair if he helped him out. Like taking the side of an older kid when he was against two younger ones. This wasn't a real fight, there was no reason to play dirty, so that wasn't exactly his idea of fair play.

Besides, it seemed the weird armored guy hadn't even noticed he was there yet.

FIKWVkW.png

With a deafening, blinding white flash, a bullet came flying for the arm Zerberus attempted to use to grab Azura's weapon, at least sending it off course if not penetrating the armor.

"Oi. Don't go overboard, yeah? They're our allies, for now, you know. Ain't armor kinda cheating? How's the fist-fighter supposed to spar then, huh?"

Azura was confused when she saw the other who offered to join their attack in an attempt to keep Zeberus from grabbing and pulling her weapon. She had never seen anything like it, and she didn't enjoy the sound his weapon made. She narrowed her eyes at Zeberus though as she moved a step back, loosening her grip on the spear-like weapon ever so slightly.

"Zeberus? Don't let whoever is monitoring you see so many of your abilities. At least not now. Also, remember that this is a simple spar and nothing more. So keep that man's words in mind," she spoke, motioning to Shirou as she studied the Keyblade wielder. Something about the glowing red eyes bothered her.​

Back