"It's just, that Arkham guy wasn't wrong about me, for the most part, I mean. When you're powerful... when you can do the things I can do? You can't tell anyone. Your friends, people you love. I just got to be careful who I trust, I know the strain it puts on the people I love. If I don't, people like these Umbrella guys find out and use me,"

e94430a5fff03d4fe600658c42c57c96.jpg

Smirking for a brief time, Clark zoomed behind the knight, tapping her on the shoulder, before zooming back to his original spot.

"I don't think two on two would be fair. You really think you could keep up? Maybe three on one would be more even,"

Clark couldn't help but tease the knight and the other two before clearing up his point.

"I'm not interested in bringing any more attention on myself. I'll be more than happy to just watch,"

The man nodded as he moved towards a nearby couch.

"Alright. As long as all three of you promise me, whatever I show you and tell you stays between us. About the Arkham knight, I have no idea who is, or what I am where ever he's from. But..."

Picking the couch up with no problem, Clark balanced over his head with no issue. Tossing it and catching it with his hand, he played with it like someone with a soccer ball.

"...he wasn't all wrong."

Putting the couch down, Clark explains. His voice seemed firm at first, before shifting.

"I do have powers, everything he said I could do, I can. Well, I can't fly. I had no choice but to lie to all of you. I- I just, it's hard to trust people with this. I'm putting you all in danger by telling you this, and I'm sorry, but he forced my hand. I'm putting my faith into you three."

"..."

Riesbyfe actually did not react too much in response to Clark's power display, only raising an eyebrow when he had picked up the couch and begun fiddling with it as though it were no heavier than a small ball or so. She imagined perhaps Clark was expecting a larger reaction, considering how much he had been making such a big deal about it, but after everything that she'd fought in her life... Well, he'd need more than just superhuman strength if he wanted to impress her.

Still, that kind of naivety. It was... quite endearing, in a foolish way.

Riesbyfe01.png

"So... Is that it?" Ries inquired with a slight smile, "I know not of your circumstances back in the dimension you hail from, but gifts like yours are nothing you should be ashamed of, Clark," the knight said gently. Though even the shield maiden herself was able to admit that she was socially dense in some areas, she was at least able to pick up the kind of tone that Clark had used when he spoke. The feeling of shame. Embarrassment.

As she had just said, Riesbyfe knew nothing of Clark's circumstances, but with context clues, she could deduce that in his world, his power was not one that was commonly known about. She couldn't really conclude why exactly that was, though if there was no organization of people working alongside him, perhaps that could explain a thing or two.

"I'm not exactly sure how this revelation would put us in danger specifically, but as a knight, I am quite familiar with danger, so you need not worry for me. Simply put... I think you worry too much. Even so, if it means that much to you, I shan't tell anyone your secret, though... If it comes to it and this Umbrella organization forces us to do battle, it'll be up to you to either keep your power a secret or not."

With a sigh, believing the exchange to be over with that, she glanced over at Lucio and Nashetania, maintaining her smile. One could think for just a moment that it was a forced smile, put on to mask her anger at Umbrella for putting her in this situation.

"In any case... If you are as powerful as you say, Clark, then how about we put that to the test? Would you three be willing to spar? Girls against boys, perhaps?"

Lucio squinted his eyes as Clark moved towards the couch.

"The Arkham Knight? Oh, you mean Jason? Yeah, I think he said... somethin'... about..."

Lucio sputtered out as Clark seemed to casually grip the who-the-hell-knows pound couch and lift it into the air like it was a rave party and he was just playing with a glowstick. In stark contrast to Riesbyfe's disinterested reaction, Lucio looked visibly shook by Clark's display of raw power. In Lucio's world, heroes were like modern Greek myths; everywhere you went, you saw the proud members of Overwatch standing tall against the "Omnic menace" or however the Brazillian media tried to spin it. But, in Overwatch, those heroes were just really good soldiers. Some of them may have had some enhancements and prodigal skills, but Lucio had never seen a true superhero in his entire life.

And Clark had been the first.

"YOOOOOOOOO--"

Oh, wait.

"Yoooooo!"

Lucio quietly exclaimed, complete with his hands on his head and his face wracked with amazement. "Clark, boy, you didn't have to be all secret to tell me you could jus' toss couches around like THAT! If you can do that...oh, man, these scientist guys won't stand a CHANCE!"

"As soon as they make ONE mistake, we gotta be on them! Clark can move up and be all like 'NAH NAH, YOU DON'T GOT NOTHIN' ON THIS!', and be then all like,
'BOOM!'"

Lucio continued his fantasy, complete with him punching the air a few times, before simmering down and turning his attention towards Riesbyfe.

"In any case... If you are as powerful as you say, Clark, then how about we put that to the test? Would you three be willing to spar? Girls against boys, perhaps?"

40585275b3dbe5c155d3f3b174c0e2b6.png

Lucio chuckled at the suggestion of a fight, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms, arching a brow towards Ries. "Ohohoho, you don't think Clark can live up to this, Ries? Well, if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you gettin'!" he challenged, clapping his hands and hyping himself up. This was, without a doubt, really cool.

"Boys against girls it is, then! I'll support Clark here, no matter what! Nash wanted to fight me anyway!"

Lucio gave a teasing glance towards Nash, but his friendly smile was constant throughout the conversation. Ries and Lucio had two different reasons for starting a spar, but they seemed to agree, regardless. Even after seeing such a display, a part of Lucio was curious on how much Clark can take.
"It's just, that Arkham guy wasn't wrong about me, for the most part, I mean. When you're powerful... when you can do the things I can do? You can't tell anyone. Your friends, people you love. I just got to be careful who I trust, I know the strain it puts on the people I love. If I don't, people like these Umbrella guys find out and use me,"

e94430a5fff03d4fe600658c42c57c96.jpg

Smirking for a brief time, Clark zoomed behind the knight, tapping her on the shoulder, before zooming back to his original spot.

"I don't think two on two would be fair. You really think you could keep up? Maybe three on one would be more even,"

Clark couldn't help but tease the knight and the other two before clearing up his point.

"I'm not interested in bringing any more attention on myself. I'll be more than happy to just watch,"

Lucio legitimately pouted at Clark's suggestion. The DJ knew that he was entirely correct in his logic, it wouldn't make sense to be all secretive with his most trusted allies at first and then display his power to everyone in a spar...but, a fight would still be really cool.

358820b7ad001482d80e467f9472bb69.png

"Aw, c'mon, maaan! It'll be cool, we gonna be fightin' with each other once these eggheads send us out anyway!"

"So, have any of you ever used a weapon in your lives? It may help if you pick something easy to use. Unless of course, you know how to use something. I personally have only ever used a sword, been shot before, though, non-fatal," Lucifer said, looking over at Penny.​

"Is there a gun? Because I like those. I try to stay out of melee range in general"

"Is there a gun? Because I like those. I try to stay out of melee range in general"
"I guess we will have to see when we get there. He didn't mention what was in the armory, just that there was one," He said, looking over at Penny.​

tumblr_inline_ng0i7vDLMd1shpc29.png

"... oh."

Blake got this whole explanation on Soul Reapers, and now he was seeing one in action. He always brushed off the strange stories of people who could do things that no average human could ever do, such as the stories relating to some assassin named "Lapis Lazuli" that pierced through poor souls with conjured up crystals. But here, he saw that Senna was able to do things that one couldn't even imagine. Well, the same goes for everything else happening in this training room, but still.

tumblr_inline_n3kt4hqPpu1sy4uqk.png

"... um, Senna... I can see you perfectly fine... Not sure if that makes me a normal human if I can see in the first place... But hey, bonus points for the sweet costume change."

The Black Raven tilted his head curiously at Senna, who he could definitely see with no problem.​

Before Blake would say anything to Senna, the girl laughed to herself. "He really can't see or hear me. Oh well, at least he won't hear me when I say I think his nickname, Black Raven, is kinda funny. At least he seems like a nice enough fellow--handsome enough--but he was pretty easy to tease earlier when I called him out on being depressed," she said with a smirk. It was only after rattling on to herself that Senna realized he actually could hear and see her. Senna flinched, a blush spreading over her cheeks.

wSkcxet.png

"U-Uh, you actually can see me! No fair! You should've said something sooner!"

In reality, he had responded pretty fast, Senna just wasn't careful enough to check with him before flapping her lips.

"It's not a costume though, it's a Soul Reaper uniform," Senna paused and turned her blade sideways, using the hilt of her zanpakuto to poke Blake between the eyes. "Are you sure you can see me? How many fingers am I holding up?" she questioned.​

FIERCE HEART ALI

When she raised it up, I smiled slightly. It looked like a 9mm 1911 though I couldn't identify the make and it was a good choice since she was new to shooting.

"A decent pistol, 9mm 1911. It's going to have less of a kick, but be warned, if you don't stabilize the recoil, it could bonk you on the head or it could go flying. We don't hand Edgy over there seeing that you're useless," I pointed over to the goggled man who had given a nice little demotivational speech. "Now listen because I'm about to give you the rundown on how to handle a gun and all that wonderful jazz."

And thus I went on, explaining and demonstrating to her the various factors affecting bullets such as wind speed and direction, the different positions for aiming like the Weaver (she'll have to find one she's comfortable with), how to reduce recoil, aim, and reload, and all the things that can kill or injure your fellow human being! I threw in some extra stuff such as which body parts to shoot if she doesn't want to kill a person, though even if they get hurt, there's a chance they'll die.

I also explained the pros and cons of pistols. They were lighter to carry for sure, but against armor? Good luck trying to penetrate that protection!

There were things of course I couldn't prepare her for such as the stress of combat. Hand jitters just loved popping in to tell you that you're going to die!

"Alright," I took a step back, "Time to show if that either flew over your head or you absorbed the info,"

Kujou took in the knowledge obediently. The first step, loading. She slid the bullets into the magazine, one by one. That was easy enough. Next, posture. She took the gun in both hands, leveling the sights with her right eye as she pointed it towards the target, feet apart with her right behind the left. So far, so good. She managed to steady her arms and body, as well as her breathing.

Usually, she picked up things that weren't based on social cues very quickly. Therefore, this wasn't going to be an exception.

Finally, the gun flared. Even with the earmuffs on, it was deafening. And the recoil was a little bit stronger than she expected. Still, she held onto the gun, doing her best to cancel out the recoil. A hole appeared on the target. It was a bit off to the left, but she'd at least hit the thing.

A small smile appeared on her face, her features seeming to light up.

I-I did it! I think...

"I guess we will have to see when we get there. He didn't mention what was in the armory, just that there was one," He said, looking over at Penny.

He'd roll his eyes "Then we'd better get there and find out"

FIERCE HEART ALI

Kujou took in the knowledge obediently. The first step, loading. She slid the bullets into the magazine, one by one. That was easy enough. Next, posture. She took the gun in both hands, leveling the sights with her right eye as she pointed it towards the target, feet apart with her right behind the left. So far, so good. She managed to steady her arms and body, as well as her breathing.

Usually, she picked up things that weren't based on social cues very quickly. Therefore, this wasn't going to be an exception.

Finally, the gun flared. Even with the earmuffs on, it was deafening. And the recoil was a little bit stronger than she expected. Still, she held onto the gun, doing her best to cancel out the recoil. A hole appeared on the target. It was a bit off to the left, but she'd at least hit the thing.

A small smile appeared on her face, her features seeming to light up.

I-I did it! I think...

I tilted my head to the left and blinked several times as my mind processed the information. It's been a long time since I taught someone how to shoot and I was expecting this to take at least several minutes in correcting errors for the both of us, but she hit the target. On the first try.

I smiled.

I can join that poker game now!

"Good job, though I think you shot a little off where you intended to hit, likely because of hand tremors or some other factor I didn't take into account. Still, good job. You might be a natural,"

Or, well, it may just be good luck.

I coughed. All this dust in the air did not agree with my lungs, did it?

"Alright, keep practicing till you think you got it. If you have any questions, I'll be playing poker with Fate and Jinx," I said as I patted her on the back.​

285e8e0f95593ff1a8b306281895f16d.jpg

So his target lunged forward appearing to attempt to circle him it seemed. Jaffar couldn't fault the swordsman for this sudden attack but the assassin expected this. As Joshua moved it seemed Jaffar would duck suddenly as his leg moved to sweep Joshua's legs out from under him. At the same time, the assassin swung a dagger aiming also at Joshua's legs. He knew the best way to handle a swordsman like this was to hamper his speed.​

Joshua smirked as his foe ducked, taking a guess at his plan as the assassin's leg swept at his legs. The myrmidon sprung up and over both the predicted sweep and the slash of the man's dagger, trying to put a little distance between the two of them before his next move. "A quick reaction you've got... but how do you do on the attack, my friend?" He chuckled as he put his sword in a ready position to spin around whatever attack came his way, keeping his frame loose and ready. After a moment, the smirk became a little wider as a thought came into his mind.

"How about we make this a little interesting with a bet, my friend?"

James Proudstar - Warpath

The big Apache walked quietly through the umbrella hallway his mind filled with possibilities. The gentleman in front of him was someone he would have near him during the upcoming conflict. The only reason in his own opinion to trust Senator Palpatine, or the Emperor ? was a strong instinct of survival and self-interest in sticking together for that purpose. It would really play out fast and hard he thought. Arkham was undoubtedly good with his weapons but seemed hot-headed. If Jason ended up in his area, James would work with it.

He and Sheev worked to pick up their gear at the armory. The only things James was worried about were a pair of bowie knives. The blades were a long two feet plus. Made from the same stuff Cap's shield was, or so they told him. Ought to stand up to near any punishment the universe would throw at him. Even, he hoped, Sheev's lightsaber. He picked up a couple of big revolvers, very accurate and heavy magnums too. They went into the big playroom next.

There were people shooting, practicing with blades, powers, and magic. James leaned against a wall, told Shev to wake him if there was any activity. James was certain the old man needed to work for the crowd a bit more. The X-man held out hope that the loud-mouthed provocative young woman wouldn't be recruited. Just before his nap, he watched Clark and the church lady go around a corner. He sincerely hoped that young man would see the better end of this.​

ebHsJpE.png

Hakuei's idea of a family was very peculiar to Alucard. He had plenty under his command, but he realized he never really had much respect for those that served him. They, however, respected him. Looking at the way she spoke of her Paimon was different than what he knew and expected. But he suspected that this djinn was what gave her power, as he sensed no magic coming from the woman, but from her 'Metal Vessel' instead. The beating life of the djinn and the raw power that flowed through it... Alucard wanted to see it with his own eyes.

"Your djinn chose you because you have the potential to be a king?" Somehow that made sense to the dhampir. He did not know what Hakuei's capabilities were, but if such a powerful being recognized it... he knew he had found someone who would be a good ally to him. What would it be like if his powers were recognized, and he had the power to banish Dracula forever? A dream world, in his opinion.

He agreed with Cagliostro. "Yes, that is what I assumed from the material I have read. Though I suppose any metal object would suffice," Alucard murmured, looking at the fan. How exactly did a djinn make its home within it? Was it possession, or was the djinn able to turn into a small particle and hide within it? He had so many questions about these new and very different worlds.

7SZgzn9.png

Pressing a hand against his forehead, the man audibly sighed. At least their familiars seemed capable, while those that stuck with him... well, they were useful, but compared to Ouroboros and this Paimon, they seemed like nothing. Enough for his endeavors with Castlevania, but was it going to be enough with this foreign world?

"Ouroboros looks fearsome. More capable-looking than the creatures that have tied contracts with me," he uttered, almost grumpily, openly showing emotion other than his usual blankless. An imp that did what it was told and was reminiscent of a butler but ultimately was just an imp, a fairy who sang and cured him of illnesses, and a sentient sword that slowly gained strength the more blood is spilled. He had all grounds covered.

uteeuXd.png

"Indeed. I too want to see where we are. However, this Umbrella organization seems to have no plan to do so right now." How infuriating. Alucard could guess the outside world was going to be very different from his own, the traditional European landscape with knights roaming about, slaying demons and vampires that terrorized the human society.

R4o9fEe.png

"..."

At Road's question, it took a moment for him to grasp it.

"I know matchlock guns. However, I see no need for firearms. I am capable of fire magic."

"Matchlock-- a gun?" In a mere moment, thanks to her tone and the befuddled look on the girl's face, it was clear both of these terms were something foreign to Road. It had been like she'd asked how to say something in another language, and Alucard had answered, but in a third, unknown language. It must've been some form of combat that had been nonexistent in her world. There had been Holy Monks who could conjure actual, literal, firearms but that somehow seemed unlikely in this reality.

"I-I see..."

wZsxvTI.jpg

The answer was accompanied with a shifted gaze to the side that spelled out to well that her ignorance was just as famished as it had been when she asked - not to mention a tinge of irritation that showed in the furrow of her brow. The answer to her curiosity was soon answered to her though, as she heard the deafening thunderclaps of the weapons going off in the training room, and the weapon that they'd called 'firearms' or a 'matchlock gun' finally became clear to her. The metal, 'L' shaped, high-speed projectile contraptions one of the leaders of the church had used. That, 'Cross Marian' fellow.

It was then that all interest in the weapon became muted. As far as she knew, these 'matchlock guns' were powered by Innocence, and she had no intention of even touching something like that. It was like poison to a member of the clan of Noah.

"Ouroboros... He does remind me of one of the great sea serpents and monsters from my world, but he feels different." Hakuei was a bit unnerved to see the intelligence clearly showing through the being's eyes and to think that such a young-looking girl like Cagliostro commanded it. And the rest of the alchemist girl's plans just further strengthened the impression and similarity she had to a magi - a world-creating magician. To destroy a world and then recreate it? Her world's magi were the equivalent of such a person.

h2gYfWg.jpg

She quickly regathered her thoughts upon hearing Alucard's grumble, an amused expression crossing her face. He didn't seem the type to show much emotion, but there it was. The pale dhampir wasn't as emotionless as he tried to project himself.

"You seem bemused about your own creatures, I gather they're not as fearsome as Ourobouros in appearance?" She pinpointed his source of ire accurately, blinking at the dhampir. When one had siblings like Kouen and Koumei, she had a talent for practically reading such blank faces and picking out the nuances in their words. "But you seem to have an interesting bond with them anyway." If she read his face correctly.

She turned to Road once more at the mention of firearms. "My world's firearms are quite limited to gunpowder and cannons, but I would be willing to come and learn it with you if you want. It would be a pleasure working with all of you." Curiosity brimmed in Hakuei's face, though she also felt apprehension at actually touching unfamiliar weapons. As if to punctuate disgruntlement, there was a distinct feeling of annoyance from her fan. Seems like Paimon was trying to say she was enough of a weapon for her king or queen already.​

SfXevO5.jpg

The devious expression that was more and more beginning to look like the Noah's neutral look returned, this time accompanied with a pair of pursed lips. Slowly her finger rose to her lips and for a moment she pressed the digit to them and it seemed those amber eyes began to bore into this, who had so casually asked Road if she'd like to practice with her. Though her interest in these weapons had been lost, a showcasing of both Alley and this 'Hakuei' lass's abilities would be rather educational. More than a couple of moments more than her intrusive gaze had been appropriate, the small finger left her lips and Road answered;

"I'm afraid my interest in these 'firearms' of yours has been dashed, however, my interests in what the two of you are capable... that is rather thriving. I'm... not very strong, so seeing what the two of you are capable of would be quite educational before we go out to fight our kidnappers' competitors."

To be honest, Road was unsure what she was currently capable of. In her world, the fourteen members of the family of Noah pulled power from the Ark and the Akuma they created. She'd been able to conjure a candle knife earlier, so her connection to the Ark was still present, and now... she was the only conduit. To be honest, the thought was exciting. Somehow, she'd found a silver lining in abandoning her family to crucifixion.

"Alley! Haku- why don't you two spar, and I can see what you two can do! Think of my powers more as... support?"

"You know, you could've said that to me regardless... Knowing that a girl can laugh at my nickname is good enough to me. Also, I know I'm handsome, Senna, it's why I'm talking to you like any other girl..."

Just like earlier, Blake's flirt game was back on, not entirely offended or phased by her comments about him. On the contrary, he figured that her new attire was related to that Soul Reaper stuff she was talking about earlier. Before anything else, however, Blake went a little wide-eyed once he found the hilt of her zanpakuto in-between his eyes.

"How many fingers, you ask?"

No warning whatsoever, the Black Raven took a hold of Senna's hand, bringing it closer to his face.

tumblr_inline_ng0i8mESUE1shpc29.png

"I'll need a closer look then because I feel like you've taken my sight."

The flirt game is strong with this one.​

Alice noted the new arrival to her training session and nodded. "Of course. We need to stick together." This wasn't a competition, and no one would be left behind on Alice's watch. She'd have done the same thing ten years ago.

Grabbing a pistol herself Alice took her place at the target. "First rule of using a gun-keep cool as much as you can. Hotheads lead to inaccuracy, misfiring, all sorts of accidents. I've seen powerful fighters taken down within minutes because they get so heated. Remember guns snapback, stay steady." She lifted up the gun and started to calm her breath as if meditating. "You know you're ready when things go naturally as if clockwork," Steady breath, calm hand...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Three shots right into the target's head. "Second rule-don't try for headshots, or anything fancy. Your job here is to kill. It's different when going up against an actual person versus a piece of paper...unless your job requires precision."

Alice looked to Naomi. "Your job is to kill. Shoot a target, just shoot it." She then looked to Miku. "Unfortunately, being a sniper isn't as easy as a few shots to the chest. The cost of being away from the fight is that you need deadly accuracy. A missed shot could be your last. Take a few steps back and aim for the head. Remember, both of you-clockwork."

uteeuXd.png

"I am not quite the fan of needless sparring... but to be truthful, I am curious of what Lady Hakuei is capable of."

"We should head to the training room they spoke of, there will be less distractions."

r8HlTeA.png

Senna folded her arms, grumbling under her breath after Blake would reply to her. Man, talk about full of himself! "Did I say handsome? I meant average. Don't look at me like that," she said, letting a huff of air out of her mouth. Who did this guy think he was? Well, apparently he thought himself to be a heartthrob because the man started flirting with her again.

Senna found her hand swept into his, suddenly pulled closer to his face. My, oh my, how was a girl to react to such a thing?! Well, in any circumstance she may have been flattered. Yes, she might've been flattered had she not known he had been flirting with most of the females here. "Okay, look closer at my fingers then... I'm holding... one!" Senna took advantage of her hand being close to his face and flicked him on the cheek with her finger. "Two!" she exclaimed, flicking him on the face again. The girl then yanked her hand back, letting out a laugh afterward.

"I get that you're trying to flirt, but please, I'm smarter than you think. I can tell you're not serious. If you are serious you'll have to find a better way to prove that you are," she said, smirking at him. "Because I can't take you seriously after I've seen you flirt with other girls here too. You'll have to do better than that!" she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him.​

Road's swift changes in decision-making and mood caused Hakuei to blink back at the girl. She was beginning to gain the impression that the other preferred Alucard's presence to her own, though the other hadn't exactly been as welcoming as he could have been. Though if she knew the other girl's kind right, she was most likely keen on gaining some benefit out of Alucard and the princess. Alucard, for the unusual power that he seemed to have, and Hakuei herself had openly shared about Paimon.

She turned to Alucard, eyebrows raising ever so slightly. "If you are not opposed to it, then I suppose we can have a short..." Hakuei paused for the word. "Demonstration?" It would be a good way to see what the dhampir was capable of. Though she had the odd feeling that this may be a situation where she would have to call on Paimon's assistance. As a royalty in a militant-minded empire like Kou, she had skills with a sword. Her other stepsisters were mostly untrained, preferring a lavish and comfortable life in the palaces, and the only other girl in the family who enjoyed swordsmanship was Kougyoku. She didn't even have to mention the likes of Kouen who had conquered three dungeons, which said enough about his power compared to the rest of his siblings.

They made their way to the training room, finding other captives already there and testing their skills against each other. Hakuei led Alucard and Road to another side of the room, then drew back to stand a distance away across from the dhampir. She let her own eyes sharpen slightly as she took in the tall, blond vampire.

Ba0TCA9.png

With a slow hiss, the blade was unsheathed and she gripped it firmly in one hand. It was an elegant short sword, spanning the length of the princess's arm. Lighter than the swords that Kouen used.

"First hit signifies the winner and ends the match." Hakuei had the odd feeling that this was both similar and different to sparring with her powerful stepbrother and that she had to be on guard.​

And suddenly, just like that, Road was alight with happiness. With not a single moment wasted, Road dropped from the levitating parasol, landed on the heels of her loafers before lunging forward at the other girl. Had it not been for the ridiculous smile upon Road's, face, one might've believed it to be an attack. The look on her face now was similar to when she'd latched onto Alucard's arm upon agreeing to work with her. However, instead of just latching onto her arm, Road's arms - both of them found their way beneath the regal girl's own arms and she suddenly pulled her close and tight to her in a sudden embrace.

"Oh! I'm so excited to see what you three can do!" this third individual she referred to was none other than Hakuei's Djinn, 'Paimon'.

Again, the Noah had shown a paradigm shift in character, and the hug she'd graced Hakuei with was not short. The sharp chin of the girl fell onto the left shoulder of Hakuei and her eyes opened, now speaking to the girl softly; in a much more kind and less conniving voice.

"It's nice, isn't it? It feels like I'm a genuine human like this, doesn't it?"

TNTXI3I.png

The Noah finally released Hakuei, dropping four inches in height as she'd been propelled on her tippy toes just to rest her head on the other girl's shoulder. Her next movement carried her backward; it could've been a hop, but it seemed more like she simply floated backward and re-positioned herself upon Lero - the airborne parasol.

All she did from here was follow them. Follow them to the training area.

Beaming.​

7pIcdDU.png

"Very well, one hit it is."

He readied himself across Hakuei, drawing his sword and taking on an offensive stance. His blade was made to defeat and slay demons that roamed the land, and not necessarily used against humans. But if it was one hit, then Alucard knew he would be able to manage. He could feel his powers flowing through his vein, indicating that he could mix in spells of his own. If so... he wondered if he would be able to win this spar. But he had no idea of her capabilities, and this was a fine opportunity to see with his own eyes this strange magic Hakuei spoke of from the land she hailed.

"You may strike first."

18 would leave SPECTRE to his own devices and went investigating the training facility. Noticing a fight was going on she'd stop and give it a look. Wasn't really as flashy as the fights at home though...​

Nodding in agreement and understanding, Naomi put on the protective headphones and waited to see if Miku would do the same.

"Like clockwork," she said. In a few somewhat fluid motions, she readied her gun and aimed at the paper target.

Remaining calm and collected under intense pressure was her job when she was a surgeon. Through her life as an M.E., she found many moments where a level head under fire was vital. This "job" with Umbrella would be no different.

A deep breath and a calm mind fuel Naomi to pull the trigger on the pistol. The weapon sent a bullet straight through the paper target. It entered not quite in the center of the target, but slightly to the right.

"Lung," Naomi said, judging where the bullet would have hit a living human in place of the target. It wasn't what she was aiming for, but she knew a similar hit would be fatal.

She aimed another shot and fired, making an attempt to catch the paper target's heart.

"And there's the stomach," she said, once again noting the bullet hole's location.

"I suppose vital organs won't be as easy to hit on moving targets."

"You're pretty talented," Navel remarks, "I hope that they don't take away your singing. It's nice. I suppose music is something that's in every world,"

"Sometimes, I feel like my friends,"
and by 'friends', he meant Dr. Kimishima, "are from another world with how little they know of music. Are there any genres you like?"

Back