Votes: 150 22.2%
  • Invitation from a Friend

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • Reddit

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 72 10.6%

• Total voters
I just googled "roleplay community" and found a site that ranked the best ones, I can't remember the name of the site.. ;>

Hello. I am new to this site and to role play but a lot of my friends do it so I thought I would give it a shot. I looked up top role play sites and i'm here now.

I found this site when searching for Role-Play sites and joined because I thought the rules were very fair compared to other places I found ^^​

I came from the conversation of a good friend and writer. It remained stuck in my head consequently till I made this.

The thirst for a good time led me right the door of the Storyteller's Circle. I cannot wait for a fantastic adventure! (Translation: I looked at a topRP site and found this one. I'm really excited to do some roleplaying with this fantastic community!)

I searched the internet for some good RP sites, and I went to a website that had you as the most voted one, plus I like how everythings run here and wanna approved asap.

I am Fiancé to Lobos, a Global Moderator here. I've been with these guys since 2 site jumps ago. So, it has been at least 4 going on 5 years I have hung around with the creators of this sites thanks to my fiancé who got me back into the rp world. I was once a chat room post-by-post rper but now, since those died out thanks to spam bots, I am on here at the original invitation of my fiancé and a few others cuz we were doing a large rp in the Omniverse. I have been away for a while, but I am back and trying to get back into the zone, though I am probably very rusty.

I am Fiancé to Lobos, a Global Moderator here. I've been with these guys since 2 site jumps ago. So, it has been at least 4 going on 5 years I have hung around with the creators of this sites thanks to my fiancé who got me back into the rp world. I was once a chat room post-by-post rper but now, since those died out thanks to spam bots, I am on here at the original invitation of my fiancé and a few others cuz we were doing a large rp in the Omniverse. I have been away for a while, but I am back and trying to get back into the zone, though I am probably very rusty.
Welcome back! I'm sure it'll come back to you just like riding a bike.

A friend told me about this place when I was interested in joining an RP they were in. It seems super neat so far!

I was looking for a new site through google and RP voting sites, but never came across this one.
What ended up happening is that someone mentioned this site in a post on another one of the sites I was checking out, and that's how I got here, lol.

Back