Land Down Under (KJDarKnight & Treasure)

"They say to keep em wrapped up and changed the bandage every day an to take these" he held the bottle of antibiotics and a roll of bandages "We owe ya" he added just as the nurse came out "You paying for this missy?" she asked "He said they don't have any money to pay, not like me to leave them go un treated but we will be needing payment somehow or other"

Lynna sighed and nodded. "Yes, I can pay for it. Hold on." She dug into her pants and pulled out her wallet. Once she'd payed, she slid her wallet away, then turned. "Right. So, I've saved your life, paid your medical bill, and basically shown you my boobs," she stated, not caring the nurse was still right there. "I suppose it's about time I learn your names."

he laughed softly, a good natured amused laugh "This is my twin Justira" he introduced first "Faelar" he added with his own name and offered his hand "It's a pleasure ta meet ya lovely Lynna" he said with a kind smile that reached his eyes.
Justira rolled her eyes and elbowed him to get his attentions. it worked, he looked over at her

"Flirting? really?" she signed, the sarcasm written all over her face. Faelar smiled but didn't respond, looking back at Lynna

"Oh, don't worry," Lynna said, signing as she spoke. She wasn't fluent in the action of signing as she didn't usually need to, but she could make herself understood. "He's not going to get any farther than he already has." She smirked at him. "Come on, 'Feller,' I need a change, and then there's someone I'd like you to meet."

She smiled at her response, lighting up visibly when she used sign as she spoke "Careful, he will take that as a challenge" she signed back.

Faelar gasped as if he were offended but smiled "She's right" he laughed a little again "Lead on ye, we will follow ya ms Lynna"

Lynna just smirked and nodded to Justira before leading the way out. Her house wasn't far, and she set a quick pace there before telling them firmly to wait outside while she nipped inside to change. She was back out in moments in a shirt that looked more like a studded leather vest and a heavy belt. The belt looked great, but once pulled out, it also made for a real handy weapon. She collected the two Top Dwellers or whatever they were then went off to find Bardu. Hopefully he was with Pepper like she thought or else it would be a long walk to Misty's house.

Faelar took his sisters arm to keep her close, she seemed nervous in this big underground place. made sense, they were in a strange place. "I like her outfit Lynna, ya don't mess round much do ya?" he guessed as they followed along, still looking around at everything as they went

"Not sure what you mean by that, but I suppose so, yeah," Lynna shrugged. "I never saw the point in wasting time."

he smirked a little "I mean ya...What's that term" not one he used too often "yer a bad ass" he said, a bit more focused on her then he was with everything going on around him now, Justira on the other hand was entirely enthralled and nervous

"Uh-huh, and if you keep this up, I'll cram your boot in your mouth," Lynna said cheerfully. "And you'd better pay attention to where you're going in case, you know, I casually wander off and forget you're following me." It was an empty threat, but Lynna was calm as a cucumber when she said it. She wasn't going to let him think she'd let him get too fresh with her.

he laughed again, finding himself rather amused by her "Oh I'm payin attention, trus me, I would notice if ya wandered off" he grinned. Justira elbowed him again and frowned up at him with a look that clearly said "Cut it out!" without actually having to sign

Lynna ignored him and paused, checking her streets. Hang on, Badru probably wouldn't be working with Pepper yet. He'd still be with Misty. This road would take them back without too much of a detour. She turned down it and led the way back up toward Misty's house. "Alright, wait out here," she said when they arrived. "This friend is not used to visitors."

Faelar nodded and stood outside with his sister, at least this area was a bit quieter than the other areas they had been in so far
he wondered what exactly they were doing, where they going to force them to stay?

Misty was sitting with Badru going over more words with him, they both seemed to be learning fast, that was good!

Lynna knocked on Misty's door. "Misty? Hey, it's Lynna. Are you in?"

Badru looked up warily then looked at Misty. Friend, right?

Misty was a bit surprised to hear Lynna's voice but she got up "friend" she told Badru, by now knowing how protective and cautious he was.

She answered the door and smiled "Lynna hi..what brings you here?"

Misty raised her brows a little but nodded "yeah sure..." she glanced past her at the teo blonds before opening the door wider "come on in"

Lynna gestured to the pair and led them inside. "Mister and Miss Top Dweller, this is my friend Misty. And that is my sort of friend, Badru."

Badru stayed where he knelt, sitting on his heels. It was the most comfortable position for him in this cramped space while being able to move fast. He turned his eyes to the pale youth and eyed them cautiously.

Justira'd eyes widened when she caught sight of Badru? She stepped back quickly and might if run off if Faelar didn't have hold of her arm thoigh he looked concerned, almost afraid too. "Yer friend is a day walker?" He'd give her the benefit of the doubt at the moment. She hadn't tried to hurt them yet

Badru studied them for a moment then turned away dismissively. "Burrowers." He had no idea why they were here or what it had to do with him. Perhaps Lynna assumed all Top Dwellers were the same. A fair enough assumption, he supposed. His people had assumed the same about hers.

"Huh, so that's what he's called," Lynna remarked calmly. "Come on and sit down. I was curious if you would know each other. Not like personally, but like culture wise and all that."

Back