Lore

Erebus nodded once again, noting the man's movement toward his cape that no doubt still held his red sword, his own sword still hung on his belt, fastened securely." I would be glad to help in any way I can...but you have to tell me why you ran from me in the market" he was indeed telling the truth, even without the meddling of what he now knew was the notebook he felt an urge to help the women "...and tell me the truth please, I don't like being lied to and i have someone at home who needs taking care of"

Elanor looked at her feet and felt the sudden courage fall away. “I.. the voices they told me to do so.” She said looking up at the man nervously. It sounded strange weird to her and she hoped the man would believe her. He scared her, the comment that he had something to care for at home did comfort her a bit. Then she took a deep breath and whispered to her feet feeling really crazy. “I think the book is the one needing help.”

Altair kept his hand on the handle of the sword. The book needs help? What the hell? The big thing keeping him away from this was he hadn't heard the voices, due to the God soul blocking them, and using his subconscious as a replacement. He kept quiet.

Erebus nodded at what the woman said, stepping forward slowly. "that i can believe, but if you'd let me have a look at the book, i might be able to determine why". he eyed the man in the armor cautiously while he walked, each step bringing him closer and closer to a possible fight.

Too close.
Alair pulled out his sword, and held it in front of him, arm straight out. "Don't step further, that's enough."

Careful Elanor did a step forward her notebook clenched in her hands. She shortly glanced over to the man who funny enough went back to protecting her. But she doubt she needed protection from the man at least not from the man who tried to destroy the book. “Look” she said holding up the notebook in a way the man could see the white pages inside of it. She didn’t trusted him enough to give him the book. She doubted if there were people she trusted enough to hold the book.

he paused when the sword was pulled and he eyed the man carefully, assessing how much effort he'd have to put out to knock him out of the way. within moments the girl could be seen moving forward and he turned his attention to her, looking at the blank pages before him. "No. This doesn't make any sense...how could there be nothing in there? here let me see it" he waves his hand at her, motioning for her to come closer so he could hold the notebook. "don't worry, i'm a friend"

"So far, you've proved the opposite of that. Recall back to the first skirmish between you and I. You threatened her. As a result, I'm not letting my guard down," Altair said. Everything was not right. Nothing was correct.

Elanor did another step closer to the man and turned the book around so the man could see the cover. She made sure to hold the book close. She looked over at Altair still standing protecting her. He was right and she didn’t forget yet but in the same time Altair tried to destroy the book. She didn’t know who to trust or what to do. She looked at the pages in front of her but instead of blank pages there were words. “Remember what I wrote about help?” Elanor looked at it and turned the book around again so the man could see if it didn’t disappear before that. She did remember what the book wrote about it. Words that seemed logical then turned out to be a bit more complex.

he watched her as she walked forward, looking at the seemingly normal and plain notebook, but when she turned it around he saw the fading words and his eyes opened wide. "your book told you something about help...help from who?" he took a half step forward, not caring about the sword now as much as he had before. the distance between him and the book had become much smaller, but he still couldn't reach it until the armored man moved out of the way. he turned toward him and smiled as reassuringly as he possibly could "would you mind moving your sword please?"

Elanor Looked at the two man. The last thing she wanted was a fight or to get involved into the fight. So she said nothing as she always did but different than normal she doesn’t walk away. No, she was still here. Nervously she looked around at the other people in the church. An soldier standing in a corner watching over the people looked in there direction with his hand on his sword. Its better to keep things under control before he had to intervene. “I don’t know, it said help from somewhere I don’t expect.” She answered the man before she nervously whispered “Altair” while shortly looking to the man in the corner hoping the man would see as well and put his sword away.

Altair looked over at the man. He shook his head, and put away the sword. "Doesn't mean the threat is off the table," Altair said. "Make one move, and you won't like what happens next."

he nods curtly and understandingly, taking a wary half step forward to bring himself closer to the girl and he knelt down to come to a more managable height for her. he held out his hand to the notebook "if you wouldn't mind, i would like to examine that before we move forward as uncertain friends" he smiled and chuckles at himself

Uncertain friend my a--
God, shut it. This can be useful.
WHAT?! Are you FU--
I'm serious! I can look into this man if he joins. We would have to be careful.
You are insane, Altair.
You're in a glass house right now, shut it.

Altair looked deep in thought, than suddenly snapped back into reality, watching the two carefully.

Elanor looked at the two man luckily the treat of the soldier had helped enough to prevent a fight for now. When the man with wings did a step closer towards her she did a step back pushing the notebook against her chest. She clearly remembered what Altair wanted to do and wasn’t certain the man wouldn’t try the same. But still she wanted to know if the man knew more about her notebook. Doubtful she looked at the man after a couple of seconds her curiosity did win again. Elanor took a deep breath and handed over the note book to the man. She make sure to not lose man and more important the notebook out of her sight.

Reactions: Day
he nodded graciously and turned the book over in his hands, admiring every detail with an artists eye for beauty. "this truly is fine craftsmanship...where did you find it?" he knew if he walked off with it, or if he made any wrong moves that the man near him would stop him. the whispers he heard before were intensifying and piercing his mental walls. she needs your help!...take it for yourself!...kill the other one!.......FREE ME! he held his head, shouted, and fell backward tossing the book back toward the girl in a hurry.

Last edited:
Elanor looked anxious how the man turned the book around in his hands. “On the market” she answered softly the mans question. Supriced she saw the man suddenly falling backwards screaming. Quickly she grapped the book out of the air. "What, what happend" she said supriced pushed it against her chest. Happy to have it save in her hands again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Day
Back