@LORDKHAOS

Krezin could hear a faint whisper...
"I've seen huge potential in you Krezin..." Voice (Tzeench)
"The petty pherithians are simply stalling what is inevitable... Doom will come, War will come.. Khaos Komes..."

"What?" Krezin looked around, his head turning back and forth trying to locate the voice.
"Eh, wait."

"What did you just say? Potential... what? You mean there's a great power within me, a beast to be awakened?" Krezin spoke to the thin air.

"Khaos... Khaos......" a puzzled Krezin repeated the word over and over again...

=== Waiting for Tzeench's Response ===

==========

After a long journey(say 2 whole days), the Hopenese came to a pass within huge obsidian skull-carved mountains. The land now is hard as rock, lava here and there but snow stills persists. Even the demons would feel a shudder despite their malicious souls..
"Come along, the Brass Citadel is not far..." The Zorcerer said
as he made his way into the pass, littered with skulls, discarded weaponary and decaying bodies mounted on pikes.

"Ugh... finally. Even if we fly..."
"Sure."

*Hopenese demons finally arrived before Akastenox? Or not?*

@Deroc

A deep laughter was heard.
"Your destiny doesn't lie here.. It lies in the Deep South.. Where true power stirs... Where Khaos reigns...." Voice(Tzeench)

Hopenese
After a brief walk, they came before a vast valley, the valley of Eternal Khaos. Even from a great distance, they could see titanic legions battling each other and the sounds of battle ever echoing.
The Zorcerer pointed to a massive black structure to the left.
"There! It's the Citadel! Follow me.. And keep away from those fighting hordes... They like to prey on foreigners.."

Upon arriving to the gates of the citadel.. They would be greeted by a battalion of guarding Khosens in full black armor. As they approached the gate, the Sorcerer changed. Horns appeared from his head while his human skin grows blue and eyes become red. The Khosen there suddenly noticed the Zorcerer and kneeled.
"Lord Aethes, Lord Akastenox believes you have brought some diplomats..." Khosen 1
"He says he will grant them an audience..." Khosen 2
The Zorcerer Lord(disguised as a mere Zorcerer) turns at the Hopenese.
"Well, follow Artogon, he will lead you to the throne room" Zorcerer Lord Aethes.
One of the Khosen tapped his sword onto the gate and it opened.
"Follow me" Khosen 5(Artogon)

Into a great hall they went filled with Khosens standing guard at every 4 steps. Finally they would come to the throne room.
"Here we are..." Artogon
The door opened and showed two Khaos Khampions standing guard with a huge throne facing the opposite direction where a huge opening overlooking the valley is located.

Delicas looked around the surroundings and then stared at his palm afterwards. "Where are you right now, milady?" he spoke seemingly to the walls and the floors. He then cried as he wasn't able to find his beloved Lady anymore, "I miss you!"

In the shivering, unlit silence of the cave, his teary wails were all that he could here. That is until he thought something quite questionable to himself, in his own voice. "Lord above, thou art such a freaksome fellow..."

Lady Hesitance had imbued herself within the cake man and so took up a little less than a sixth of their combined soul. She was using this sixth of their soul to think in order to communicate with the stranger. "Fine. If thou wish to be thy minion, I urge thou go get my clothings."

Last edited:
It seems i have to scale my invasion sizes... everyone outnumbers me.. i thought we were working around 100s but fine.....

I may have been overestimating, well I do not deny the numbers of Ehelion's ships, there are a lot of them yes considering they are a naval power, but their numbers are actually just fueled through conscription and military investing, and would be even less without support from other Summerians.
Lanceline on the other hand just sent 1/4 of their maximum number of ships, and 1/3 of their soldiers to battle. If you can calculate the numbers sent, you can determine the nation's whole force. However, you don't know that ;)
I'll try to reduce them in order to balance the powers. The Violet Fleet is large still, since its a joint of both Ehelion, Lanceline, and some Articians.

=================
The Legion made landfall at Articia the southern islands and proceed to ravage the lands and defile them. Khaos Korruption spreads like wildfire. Some parts of Aritica is now covered in snow, blighted trees, green water and a sickly green haze.

The Articians responded with their Pikemen and Gunners. Forming lines to areas that are not still affected. The Holy-flame Church's sect within Articia greatly troubled by the plague that was spreading.
Holy-flame Priests were dispatched within the Artician ranks, and tended to those who were affected by the plague including civilians. Using their holy flames, which wasn't as painful as fire, and can purify diseases, slowed the korruption or even erase it.

A few cults have formed in Articia.
A Cult of Chorne who is now increasing crime rates
2 Cults of Nurkle poisoning water supplies and food supplies too with diseases
A Cult of Tzeench who undermines the authority of Aritican authorities through false rumors and missing supplies.
Parts of Lanceline and Ehelion are now under a sickly green haze which makes people incredibly sick if they come in contact with it. Some parts of the country now has cracks on the ground. Some larger cracks have revealed lava...

But the widespread korruption caused an epidemic which have utterly turned southern Articia into a wasteland in mere hours. Causing the Articians to retreat to their middle regions and forts.

Now the healthy Articians are on the defensive, and relied on indirect combat to defeat the invaders. Their gunners are positioned behind the frontiermen. And heavy cannons farther behind. Their frontiermen are mostly Pikemen and Halberders, they are also armed with shields. Holy-flame Priests assisted at both healing and purifying the korruption using both holy and fire, although it may only slow it if it is unstoppable.

On the other regions, such as the western coast and eastern coast. Articia dispatched their fleet to defend the scattered islands. However, they were only few Holy-flame Priests in both divisions that can aid them in the invader's korruption.

The Summerians, both West Sun and Violet Armadas, were days away from reaching Articia's northern beaches. They still weren't affected (yet) by the plague. And even if they did, there were a loy Holy-flame Priests, including Crusaders, to tend them. The Parliament were once again, being paranoid and being logical on how the plague could be spreading, and so have entrusted the case to the Holy-flame Church. Increasing their sea patrols and toughen the inspection of the supply lines.

The Holy-flame Church have long been a major religion within the Summerian Islands. Ever since the great plague during the Age of Decay hundreds of years ago, the Patriarchy has seated for the purification of sickness. They are the mostly believed excellent counter for the growing korruption. And they were atttacted to the invaders of Articia whom have been the source. Their support by the Summerians increased greatly and greatly, arousing more Crusaders to fight.

The legion would quickly raid the southern islands, plundering and defiling the lands, spreading Korruption.
(*?*) Where are you referring?

====================
@Deroc

Your reply for the Daedalus?

Replying later drawing my battle plans. Is there a major settlement or location where an army is concentrated?

I'm gonna draw a map within Articia and an information, however, I cannot give you their exact numbers and their movements.

@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc

A deep laughter was heard.
"Your destiny doesn't lie here.. It lies in the Deep South.. Where true power stirs... Where Khaos reigns...." Voice(Tzeench)

"What? What do you fucking mean?" a running Krezin shouted to the thin air while looking around for the voice.
"Wait, did you mean... Glesureis? The Khaos? Wait, Khaos is good not, Khaos is evil..."

"Aww wait. Did you say power? Power... ahh..." Krezin began to drool, and truth be told, a boner also happened. "Tell me about the power... I need power... desire... hunger..."

Hopenese
After a brief walk, they came before a vast valley, the valley of Eternal Khaos. Even from a great distance, they could see titanic legions battling each other and the sounds of battle ever echoing.

"Hey, what are they doing over there? Just your normal training session, I assume?" a Hopenese demon asked.

The Zorcerer pointed to a massive black structure to the left.
"There! It's the Citadel! Follow me.. And keep away from those fighting hordes... They like to prey on foreigners.."

"Okay."
*Hopenese demons followed the Zorcerer into the Citadel*

Upon arriving to the gates of the citadel.. They would be greeted by a battalion of guarding Khosens in full black armor. As they approached the gate, the Sorcerer changed. Horns appeared from his head while his human skin grows blue and eyes become red. The Khosen there suddenly noticed the Zorcerer and kneeled.
"Lord Aethes, Lord Akastenox believes you have brought some diplomats..." Khosen 1
"He says he will grant them an audience..." Khosen 2

Hopenese Satyr #1 : "Whoah..."
Hopenese Doomguard #1 : "Oh, that's great. Finally..."

The Zorcerer Lord(disguised as a mere Zorcerer) turns at the Hopenese.
"Well, follow Artogon, he will lead you to the throne room" Zorcerer Lord Aethes.
One of the Khosen tapped his sword onto the gate and it opened.
"Follow me" Khosen 5(Artogon)

*ofc they would follow him to the great hall, duh, what did you expect?*

Into a great hall they went filled with Khosens standing guard at every 4 steps. Finally they would come to the throne room.
"Here we are..." Artogon
The door opened and showed two Khaos Khampions standing guard with a huge throne facing the opposite direction where a huge opening overlooking the valley is located.

"Greetings, Lord Akastenox, if I am right?" the Hopenese demons bowed. Another demon then continued, "We are diplomats from the Empire of Hopen. On behalf of our Empress, we would like to have a discussion about a possible alliance and a deal."

**waiting for Lord Akastenox's response**

===============
@Porcelain

In the shivering, unlit silence of the cave, his teary wails were all that he could here. That is until he thought something quite questionable to himself, in his own voice. "Lord above, thou art such a freaksome fellow..."

"Wait, who's speaking?" Delicas spoke out loud, and turned around looking for any other signs of living beings nearby. Turned out there was none. <Wait... is it thee, milady? Ah, yes, it's thy voice.>

Lady Hesitance had imbued herself within the cake man and so took up a little less than a sixth of their combined soul. She was using this sixth of their soul to think in order to communicate with the stranger. "Fine. If thou wish to be thy minion, I urge thou go get my clothings."

<Sure thing, milady! My pleasure to serve thee.>
"I'm sorry, homies, but milady is above you all," he mumbled, "Return her clothings, or suffer..."

Delicas then rushed his way out of the complex, and heard familar voices. Furthermore, there were orange glows nearby. Under the cover of darkness, he hid behind some bushes and rocks, observing the surrondings. Yup, his former homies seemed to have fun and camp within the cave.

<Hmm... now what should I do...>
<I have an idea to scare them off, milady. But do thou have any better ideas, if I may ask? They have guns and all that shits.>

*awaiting for @Porcelain's response*

===============
@Edge45

Oh, sorry, my bad. I thought we were going to have a rendezvous and then bump onto some pesky busybodies. But anyways...

*after a long journey, they have arrived on the borderlands between Nepoyze and Hopen, unnoticed even by the puny little caravan from Gryphonus*

Flardyrn : "Alright, Daedalus. Now we are there, the borderlands between Nepoyze and Hopen."
Flardyrn : "First of all, we are close to a Nepoyzean stronghold. We Flardyrn would be evolving these subhumans into wild beasts, while you Daedalus should burn the buildings."

Flardyrn : "However, security is tight here. They have big walls, manned garrisons, strange mechanisms and alerted troops. Some of their towers are powered by arcane magics. Try to think of a way to shut down the arcane towers and distract these fools,"

EDIT :
Information:
  • They were facing the southern walls in the beginning.
  • The southern, northern and eastern sections are heavily defended and fortified. The western walls are of course still manned and being paid attention to, but there are holes there. Unfortunately, the way to the western walls are long and possibly full of traps.
  • Magical generators near to the southern walls.

@Deroc

Krezin would suddenly see a vision with an endless plain of thousands of Pherithian soldiers impaled on pikes.. Behind it, a burning city illuminated the dark skies. From the city, Khaos Warriors in blue armor strode out brandishing mutilated bodies and piling them.
"Khaos is inevitable.. All burns... All of this is part of my great plan... And Everyone is a puppet that dances to my tunes... However, there a a favorited lot who will help me achieve my goal.. Of Khaos.."
Krezin would then see a burning Egilian Zepplin falling into the city and exploding into a brilliant display of light....
"You can be one of my favored ones..., I see something else no one else sees..."

The throne suddenly turned and there was Leo Akastenox in full armor. He glanced at the Hopenese demons.
"Greetings... Your abasement... amuses me..." Leo Akastenox
"Speak your words.. Of this treaty.." The Khampion on the right stated.

@Deroc

Krezin would suddenly see a vision with an endless plain of thousands of Pherithian soldiers impaled on pikes.. Behind it, a burning city illuminated the dark skies. From the city, Khaos Warriors in blue armor strode out brandishing mutilated bodies and piling them.
"Khaos is inevitable.. All burns... All of this is part of my great plan... And Everyone is a puppet that dances to my tunes... However, there a a favorited lot who will help me achieve my goal.. Of Khaos.."
Krezin would then see a burning Egilian Zepplin falling into the city and exploding into a brilliant display of light....
"You can be one of my favored ones..., I see something else no one else sees..."

"What... what..."
*at first, Krezin felt uneasy about the vision and the voice's early words*
*but when the voice spoke of favored ones and seeing special things*

"What... uhh... yes... yes......"
"B-but... ehh, what should... I... do...?"

==========

The throne suddenly turned and there was Leo Akastenox in full armor. He glanced at the Hopenese demons.
"Greetings... Your abasement... amuses me..." Leo Akastenox
"Speak your words.. Of this treaty.." The Khampion on the right stated.

"Well, first and foremost Great Empress Mererinda would like to sign a non-aggression pact with Khaos, that can be renewed every five years. But Great Empress Mererinda has shady plans, the plan to conquer Lanceline and Ehelion together and then divide the lands amongst ourselves. She intended Khaos to mainly assault the south and east, while we would engage those rotten gecko eggs from the north. What says you of the plan?"

@Deroc
"A traitor of mine had escaped by reach despite my limitless gaze.. I've however tracked him down in Pherith.. He's believed to be disguised as a Pherithian infantryman... I want him dead..." The voice said.
"If you succeed, i will further help you in your quest for power..."

Lord Akastenox thinked deeply then nodded... He turned to the Khampion on the right.
"Quervul... Muster more troops.... Let them joins Etrigus.. He's going on the offensive. I do know that Nurkle bastard who is raiding Articia.. But he won't succeed.. Blow the horn for war.. Muster the tribes.. Call upon the daemons.. Negotiate with the Dwarves for help.. We march.."

Akastenox then looks at the Hopenese
"Consider this pact settled.. Although I'm not the ruler.. I'm the most powerful Lord here. Some individual lords or Chiefs might oppose this pact.. But no matter.. I can deal with those scum.."

Last edited:
<Sure thing, milady! My pleasure to serve thee.>
"I'm sorry, homies, but milady is above you all," he mumbled, "Return her clothings, or suffer..."

Delicas then rushed his way out of the complex, and heard familar voices. Furthermore, there were orange glows nearby. Under the cover of darkness, he hid behind some bushes and rocks, observing the surrondings. Yup, his former homies seemed to have fun and camp within the cave.

<Hmm... now what should I do...>
<I have an idea to scare them off, milady. But do thou have any better ideas, if I may ask? They have guns and all that shits.>

Delicas thought to himself yet again, this time getting a pinch annoyed with himself. "ARH! Bespeak with them! They art your cursed friends art they not?!"

@LORDKHAOS

full

@Deroc

Replying later, busy as always.

@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc
"A traitor of mine had escaped by reach despite my limitless gaze.. I've however tracked him down in Pherith.. He's believed to be disguised as a Pherithian infantryman... I want him dead..." The voice said.
"If you succeed, i will further help you in your quest for power..."

"Huh? What should I do? What is that traitor of yours? Where is he?" Krezin questioned. But as soon as Krezin has heard of power, he immersed himself in a pleasant daydream.

"Ahh, power..." He saw himself as an emperor with supreme power, with a lot of sexy chicks surrounding him and millions of little slaves serving his bidding and suffering for his sadistic pleasure.

==========

Lord Akastenox thanked deeply then nodded... He turned to the Khampion on the right.
"Quervul... Muster more troops.... Let them joins Etrigus.. He's going on the offensive. I do know that Nurkle bastard who is raiding Articia.. But he won't succeed.. Blow the horn for war.. Muster the tribes.. Call upon the daemons.. Negotiate with the Dwarves for help.. We march.."

Akastenox then looks at the Hopenese
"Consider this pact settled.. Although I'm not the ruler.. I'm the most powerful Lord here. Some individual lords or Chiefs might oppose this pact.. But no matter.. I can deal with those scum.."

The demons have their eyes opening wide and big in delight, and further showed big bright grins on their wicked face.
"Yes...." the demons giggled, "Cheers! May our alliance last for eternities. Together, we shall finish off these rotten gecko eggs, the edgy Egilians."

Out of curiosity,
"Wait what, you're not the ruler here? Then who is the ruler of Khaos? Why are there some chiefs who are bold enough to stand against us? Is Khaos like Arygos, a confederacy of a bunch of feudal overlords who constantly struggle with each other?"

===============
@Porcelain

Delicas thought to himself yet again, this time getting a pinch annoyed with himself. "ARH! Bespeak with them! They art your cursed friends art they not?!"

<Sure thing, milady... oww that did hurt a bit but I like it... anyways,>

Delicas then rushed to his friends, where he would immediately be greeted with laughs and insults.
"Hey, guys!"

"What? Are you done with your beloved treasure?"
"Hey, Delicas, I thought you said you were going to guard your precious crush forever and ever?"

"Well, guys, guess what?" he looked upwards for a moment. Meanwhile, he transmitted a thought to Hesitance, <Excuse me, milady,
but I think I should lie about thee a bit to get your clothings back
>.

"What? She actually fucked with you?"
The Pherithian explorers burst into laughter once again, pointing their fingers at Delicas and then gossiping amongst themselves.

"No, but since she adores me so much, she told me about an ancient relic nearby... Nobody else knows the direction, but me. Now, follow me..."

"Sure?"
"Yep. It's a set of three treasures, a specter, a necklace and a tiara beautifully crafted and magically blessed. Each of them looks beautiful alone itself with the colors of gold, blue and red being waived and twisted together in a unique way. But! When all three of them are worn together, the wearer will be a beautiful giantess with a fancy hair and an irresistible charm that puts most snakes and men to her bidding."

"Sounds interesting! Let's go!"
"Wait, are you doing this for your beloved queen? Haha... but whatever, let's go."

Delicas then went to the front and then led the unwary explorers to a certain trap.
As they traverse through the steep narrow path in the woods, they got themselves in a line. To further add salt to the wound, it was still raining. Perfect.

After a moment of trekking, Delicas suddenly turned back to face his former homies.
"W-what happened, little Delicas? Do you miss your queen so much, huh?"

Delicas did not reply in words, but a threatening and malicious glare.
"Oh, what? Did I offend you, hah? Is the bitch now dead, and you're in a bad mood? Haha!"

Delicas rose his hands up, his palms glowing brightly. Suddenly, he unleashed a powerful ray of shockwave towards these fools, sending them flying mid-air before hitting the trees and rocks. Then the raindrops down there gathered to form a tidal wave, pushing them upwards and suffocating them.

"You... you..."
"Your little bitch must have told you that... traitor..."
"You... sold... us... sold... the... Cakemaster... to this... little bitch of yours..."

"Fuck you, idiots! Nobody shall mess with my beloved lady! You stole her precious clothings, and I shall punish you fools on her behalf!"

"This... place... is... cursed... the bitch of yours... she m-musst... have messed... with... your heart... and soul..."
"Cakemaster... will... reign...! D-down... with... your little bitch..."
"Kuchenmeister über alles..."

Most of them were still alive to witness a crazed Delicas in their very last moments before dying in agony.
Delicas has looked around the bodies, and found a trunk in one of the bodies.

"My beloved... is this thy clothing?"

@Deroc

"Yess...Yess...sexy slaves.." Voice 2[Zlaneezh]
"Alright... for this once only....."Voice 1[Tzeench]
"If you get the traitor, I will reward you with greater power.."Voice 1[Tzeench]
"And i will provide some slaves... If you know what i mean"Voice2[Zlaneezh]
Krezin would suddenly see the traitor in his mind. A badly mutated cloaked figure with blue skin and horns.
"He's very horny..."Voice2[Zlaneezh]
"Yes... Yess.... I offered him a place more then a mere puppet... and he repays me like that... For now.. i need a replacement... and you are going to be it... bring me his head and i will bestow you with gifts......"Voice1[Tzeench]
Krezin unknowingly is now marked with Tzeentch(A Mark of Tzeentch has appeared on his arm.. He won't notice it yet... He can now cast spells Tzeentchi spells)

Leo Akastenox stood up, grabbed his sword and strode out to his enormous balcony. There he looked at Khaos Legions constantly battling each other in the name of the gods.
"We serve our Gods... Our Gods in return bestow gifts upon us... However, our Gods despise each other.... They constantly fight each other and we, fight amongst ourselves.. petty infighting. Some like me see our Gods as a single entity... Khaos is a single entity.. and we embrace all our gods... not just one.. in return, they bestow us with even greater gifts.... Father Nurkle gives us resistance, Lord Chorne gives us strength. Arch-Deceiver Tzeench gives us intelligence and Prince Zlaneezh provides us with pleasure..... All it combined makes us deadly..However, individual worshippers are constantly locked in war as their own gods try to overpower the other gods... It is Khaos.... They are Gods of Khaos afterall.."

===============
@LORDKHAOS

@Deroc

"Yess...Yess...sexy slaves.." Voice 2[Zlaneezh]
Krezin : "Ahh... sure... sexy sexy slaves... Woo, I love 'em!"

"Alright... for this once only....."Voice 1[Tzeench]
"If you get the traitor, I will reward you with greater power.."Voice 1[Tzeench]

Krezin : "Sure thing... I crave power... I crave love... I need sexy slaves... I want magic power... I want to rule over those tiny mortals... ahahahahahahaha..."

"And i will provide some slaves... If you know what i mean"Voice2[Zlaneezh]
"Sure..." Krezin then chuckled in perversion.

Krezin would suddenly see the traitor in his mind. A badly mutated cloaked figure with blue skin and horns.
"He's very horny..."Voice2[Zlaneezh]

Krezin laughed at Zlaneezh's joke.
"Wait, that's how the person looks like? How can I possibly find this traitor of yours?"

"Yes... Yess.... I offered him a place more then a mere puppet... and he repays me like that... For now.. i need a replacement... and you are going to be it... bring me his head and i will bestow you with gifts......"Voice1[Tzeench]
Krezin unknowingly is now marked with Tzeentch(A Mark of Tzeentch has appeared on his arm.. He won't notice it yet... He can now cast spells Tzeentchi spells)

"Sure..."
Krezin then went to Pherith and thus began his hunt for that traitor...

===============
@Edge45 and @Deroc Myself

Somehow halfway through the journey, Laeden decided to change his mind.
Instead Laeden and his followers turned towards the eastern shores of Griffegus, seeing no Egilian ships at all since the Egilians are busy fighting with the Khaos.

They have first landed on the small island just beside Mount Griffin, only separated by a small narrow strait. They have set up a camp just within the outskirts of the tropical forest.

And Laeden accompanied by a few Satyrs, went to the beachhead and chanted a melody to the seas...

*To Be Continued*
**Try Not to Disturb My Self-Roleplay First, it was a bit late and I have to face my nagging parents**

Last edited:
"First of all, we are close to a Nepoyzean stronghold. We Flardyrn would be evolving these subhumans into wild beasts, while you Daedalus should burn the buildings."

"A sound plan gentlemen." The head Daedalus said in an englishman's accent and tone.

Flardyrn : "However, security is tight here. They have big walls, manned garrisons, strange mechanisms and alerted troops. Some of their towers are powered by arcane magics. Try to think of a way to shut down the arcane towers and distract these fools,"

After hearing the Flardyrn and the information. "A'ight, we're good at traps, so the west wall will do for us to sneak in, and blow up them generators to kingdom come. Hear that lads? Let's get messy. Oh, where are you off to know fellow Flardyrn chaps?" The Daedalus said.

Anyway, using their camouflage magic, the Daedalus can easily hide themselves from eyesight and some magical truesights, and then to double secure, they choosed blindspots and . They approach the west wall carefully.

====================

They have first landed on the small island just beside Mount Griffin, only separated by a small narrow strait. They have set up a camp just within the outskirts of the tropical forest.

And Laeden accompanied by a few Satyrs, went to the beachhead and chanted a melody to the seas...

But... uh... still, they were actually foolish to set foot on the perimeters of Griffegus (I don't blame them though.).
The Viceroy of Gryphonus have long have prying eyes everywhere because of the insurgency and rebellion. Birds around could be the spies of an Aviano, a unique type of soldier to the Viceroy Armin's Flintlock Personal Division. These strangers could be watched. (If you had just choosed an outlying Gryphonus island, they'd be safe, anyway, they're still screwed, now that the Viceroy has eyes on them.)

=================
@Deroc + @Porcelain

An Ehelion patrol part of the Flamefeather fleet, but remained in the southeastern Summer Islands, was getting suspicious of the Pherithian researchers which they gave clearance to explore one of the uninhabited islands. They headed for Almorne Island knowing that its high tropical density is enough to hid the island from exploration.
It is only a Carrack, boarded by less than 25 men. Some of these soldiers however, are veterans from the old war, an example would be the captain.

"Those bloody Fritzs, they better not be messing that island. Full of taboos even gramps got seasick for. Say some witch was there or fuckin." Said one of the crew in an english accent.
"Shut yer large mouth amigo, them witches are gone long time." A Rhaen'yirian accented soldier replied.
"Yeah lest they come in cutting your c*cks off, better be the lass' face burned before she puts it in a cauldron."
"Kapitan! Walkins seem to like getting f*cked up by witches right now, hound us up some brandy and let him be screwed by one!"
"You bloody wankers just drank them all, go jump to the sea and drink there, or do you like drinking your own piss when some witch lays on you!"
The crew were all steady, laughing and amused, not actually knowing that what lies ahead would be more serious than what they think.

Last edited:
"A sound plan gentlemen." The head Daedalus said in an englishman's accent and tone.

The Flardyrn elves couldn't help but wonder whether they are real Egilians or just actors. They honestly believed that the Egilians would speak in a Württemberger accent bombarded with a lot of Math jargons, while talking about pies and eggs a lot...

But they do somewhat look like Egilian dark mages, and their country bears the colors of red and black proudly. Still, the Flardyrn agents couldn't stop looking at the Daedalus in doubt. <Are they really Egilians?>, they thought.

After hearing the Flardyrn and the information. "A'ight, we're good at traps, so the west wall will do for us to sneak in, and blow up them generators to kingdom come. Hear that lads? Let's get messy. Oh, where are you off to know fellow Flardyrn chaps?" The Daedalus said.

(Well, originally I intended for the Daedalus to uncover the layout themselves, but never mind, let's just go along.)

"Some of us will come along with you, but most of us Flardyrn will stay here until you blast the generators then burn some buildings like warehouses and barracks. Most of us will only act once these buildings, especially the generators, are down."

Anyway, using their camouflage magic, the Daedalus can easily hide themselves from eyesight and some magical truesights, and then to double secure, they choosed blindspots and . They approach the west wall carefully.

It was a long way to the west wall, because the hills were blocking and the west wall actually lied lower than the other three edges. They have to traverse through a big curve, full of steep slopes and hidden traps.

Halfway through the west wall (1/3). So far, the Daedalus has managed to get away from all the traps and never raised the alarm. But what will await them afterwards?

====================

But... uh... still, they were actually foolish to set foot on the perimeters of Griffegus (I don't blame them though.).
The Viceroy of Gryphonus have long have prying eyes everywhere because of the insurgency and rebellion. Birds around could be the spies of an Aviano, a unique type of soldier to the Viceroy Armin's Flintlock Personal Division. These strangers could be watched. (If you had just choosed an outlying Gryphonus island, they'd be safe, anyway, they're still screwed, now that the Viceroy has eyes on them.)

Laeden was not so aware of the Viceroy surveillance over the area, but suddenly he felt an urge to murder birds around him. He stopped the chanting and then swung his glaive, releasing a violet shockwave sending the birds down to their cruel deaths.

Laeden glanced at the dead birds he killed and then peered at the seas. "This is not the best place to meet Lady Serahn, she might not be here and I have a weird feeling."

"Now, what?" a satyr asked.

"Hmm..."

**to be continued (?)**

Back