[OOC] Ages Eternal - General OOC

I'm sorry guys; it seems this game has died. It's my fault really: I should have hooked the story before everyone got busy. Oh well, see you all later and thanks so much for giving this RP a chance!

I'd be down for reviving...if anyone wanted too. Although my life is super hectic right now so can't promise I would be able to post much but I was really into this storyline.

I'm open to a reboot. Whatever you guys want, I can GM, co-GM or just play.

Probably better if I was Co-GM then solitary GM. I won't lie; I have other responsibilities, and I don't always get to them all in one day. So I would prefer to have someone to share the load with, if any of you want to.

Now this is my first reboot; What were you guys thinking, start over from the beginning with a few new faces? All new characters? or just try to continue what we had going? I personally think the first option would be best, but I want to run all of them by you guys.

I have been looking at the other's accounts, not all of them have been super active since last time. How long do we want to wait for the others before we create a new advert in the bulletin boards for new players?

Also, Cookies said he'd co-GM, so unless any of you guys want to, I think two GM's (me and him) will be good.

Back