Status
Not open for further replies.
"I...um..."

Rio really had no words now. What the actual fuck. "Uh...is...everyone here someone else? Maximus, Swagglebone...?"

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Lucky

"All of you are."
Professor McGonagall replied with some hesitation in her voice. "That's how you are pacified in this place. The real you lies slumbering beneath the facade that you have built up here. I'm sorry if this is coming as a shock, but if we are going to survive the band aid most be ripped off sooner rather than later."

"Stripped from our identities and powers into this...poppycock!"
Funny responded in turn almost fuming. It was clear that he "The audacity of that vile toad of a woman!" He inhaled heavily to regain some of his poise before he continued. "I apologize, that woman just...horrible."

@Ver @Takumi @Lucky @Yun Lee

Alcander blinked and nodded, suddenly understanding. "Let's go, I rather not wait for darkness. However, we'd have to trust ourselves since everything seems like a Illusion. Our small group will have to do for now.

@Donder172 @Kaykay @dark @Jeremi

"I believe wheels have already been set in motion."
Gloriosa responded. "Come, we shall go to the designated meeting place." She started to make her way towards the school. "Have any of you heard of the Room of Requirements?"

@dark @Kaykay @Donder172

"You mean...I'm not Rio? I'm somebody else?" He couldn't believe it. "But...all my memories! I have parents, and a girlfriend, a-and Kit! Are he and I not even related to each other?!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Lucky

"You mean...I'm not Rio? I'm somebody else?" He couldn't believe it. "But...all my memories! I have parents, and a girlfriend, a-and Kit! Are he and I not even related to each other?!"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Lucky

"I'm sorry dear...I-I can not say."
While halfhearted the professor sounded genuine in her words. "We will make this right, for all of us."

"Hopefully quite soon?" Harry spoke up again looking as confused as the rest of them. "With all this talking professor...I assume there is a plan."

"There is."
Funny replied for her. "We are all to gather in...what was that place called again? The Room of Requirements? To plot our next course of action."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Ver @Lucky

Melody spent her time walking around the school aimlessly, only to end up back at the Gyffyndor Tower again, due to her dislike of stairs, she shouted in anger and jinxed a first year next to her. A knockback jinx once again. As soon as she stopped doing that however, she looked at the first year with guilt, and ran up the stairs without so much as a sorry. She was planning to go back to the Gryffindor Common Room after failing to find anything interesting, but she stopped as she began to approach the Fat Lady. The seventh floor was quite bare but still, there were some rooms empty study halls there and there.

As well as the Room Of Requirement.

Melody didn’t know it existed, but always had a feeling something was there, and so, the idiot began to make her way to the left corridor, with no intention in particular.
@Jeremi

"What you believe is true is just an illusion." She responded cryptically. "But you will be able to breach the surface soon enough."

@Donder172 @Kaykay @dark
"That... makes no... sense..." Rolien answered.
"I believe wheels have already been set in motion." Gloriosa responded. "Come, we shall go to the designated meeting place." She started to make her way towards the school. "Have any of you heard of the Room of Requirements?"

@dark @Kaykay @Donder172
"Eh... I don't think so...?" Rolien answered, seemingly getting only more confused the more the conversation advanced.

Rio didn't have any more questions. None of this made any sense to him, and probably wouldn't until he got his real memories back. He had to wonder, though: who was the real Rio Myre? Maybe he was a really cool guy...or maybe he was a total jerk. Either way, would being him be better than being Rio? Well...only one way to find out.

"Let's go, then. We don't have time." Rio readied to follow McGonagall and Fantas-no, Funny Valentine (man, that was gonna take some serious getting used to...) to this Room of Requirements or whatever. Anything to get his questions answered in full.

@Jeremi @Ver @Takumi @Lucky

Chapter 5 – Breaking the cycle

The group from the well, Gloriosa and her followers and the others by the help of professor Swagglebone found themselves soon enough waiting in the Room of Requirements.

The room was empty except for the people now standing inside. Seeing a badly hurt Harry Potter being brought in was no doubt a shock for a lot of people in the group. As the murmur started to die down Professor McGonagall did her best to tell them all what she had told the group in the well. That they were stuck in a loop and all of them being massacred on Christmas only for the year to re-start with out none of them being wiser. About how none of them were who they thought they were. “Hogwarts however and this vicinity is real.” She continued. “Whoever is the puppet master in this sordid affair has enough power to pull all of you from whatever you call home and an entire castle into what we have surmised is its home dimension.”

As this was going on Swagglebone looked very happy when he saw Funny Valentine step in without his illusion. “Finally! I can remove the visage of this decrepit old man!” Much like with President Valentine the illusion lifted revealing a muscular with a villainous visage.

2444869-imgskeletor02.jpg

“Skeletor the Overlord of Evil walks the world once again! Nyehahahaha!”
The staff he usually carried along also changed shape with the head of a ram on top.

Gloriosa as well cast away her mask, but with much less fanfare. Revealing a raven-haired woman in a black dress underneath.

“Perhaps it is time for reintroductions. I am Gentiana, in the world I am from a messenger of the Gods.”

With all that finished Professor McGonagall went back to try and explain what they had to do to end this nightmare. “What we need to do is split into two teams. One group goes after Umbridge to distract her and the other goes and collects Granny.” She realized the looks she was getting and realized that she had to elaborate. “Granny, much like all of you is someone stuck inside an illusion. Someone very powerful if Skeletor is to be believed.”

“And why wouldn’t I be that you old crone!” Skeletor replied pointing his staff that the professor. “Isn’t it thanks to me that all of us are standing here? Was it not with my magic that we have been creeping under the radar of that vile woman? Well? I’m waiting!”

“Skeletor we do not have time for your grandstanding.” Funny replied looking very annoyed. “We have been working together for one simple reason. To get out of here. I will not let your mouth be the thing that jeopardizes everything!”

Before this could escalate further Gentiana took a few steps to place herself between the two, and with out a word managed to silence both with a look. “You were saying, Minerva?”

Professor McGonagall nodded in thanks before continuing. “As I was saying. Granny is one key, pacifying Umbridge is another. Only the four of us, five counting Harry, with our memories intact this could prove a problem. The demon’s as well are closing in on the castle as we speak much like the other times. Though I believe Gentiana’s blizzard has managed to slow them down considerably.”

She looked over the masses with a concerned look. To her they had always been young students, but they could be anyone or anything. Were they ready for something like this? “We still have some time before we have to move so I ask you now, is there any questions that you have for any of us? We’ll try to respond to the best of our ability.” The final battle was creeping all the closer.

Cast list:

@Glostechk as Adele Dumont (Gryffindor)
@dark as Alcander Montanari (Slytherin)
@Blacksmith as Caleb Cato (Gryffindor)
@York as Gavin Bently (Ravenclaw)
@Lucky as Ian Miles the fourth (Slytherin)
@Pretentious Pineapple as Isolde Adalynn Draupnir (Hufflepuff)
@Gummi Bunnies as Julius Kerrigan (Ravenclaw)
@Ver as Juno Post (Ravenclaw)
@Otto as Keith Carter (Gryffindor)
@Takumi as Kit Myre (Hufflepuff)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lloyd Whitaker (Ravenclaw)
@Khan of the Mardu as Martha Pleiades (Slytherin)
@MelodyMeister as Melody Cristala (Gryffindor)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Nikki T. Hilton-Lynn (Ravenclaw)
@Yun Lee as Rio Myre (Gryffindor)
@Donder172 as Rolien Langenberg (Ravenclaw)
@Josh as Ross Rhodes (Hufflepuff)
@Neko Shogun as Samael Rossi (Slytherin)
@Raptor Jesus as Stanley George Edwards (Hufflepuff)
@Kaykay as Wisteria King (Hufflepuff)
@Cromartous as Yaser Branblesnap (Hufflepuff)​

Well...shit.

Rio had no idea what was going on, or why it was going on. Or, of all things, why Swagglebone was a msgic skeleton. But the time to question everything was over. Deciding to join the group that went for Granny, Rio did have something on his mind. "How do we get our memories back?"

@Jeremi @Anyone​

Well...shit.

Rio had no idea what was going on, or why it was going on. Or, of all things, why Swagglebone was a msgic skeleton. But the time to question everything was over. Deciding to join the group that went for Granny, Rio did have something on his mind. "How do we get our memories back?"

@Jeremi @Anyone​

"By breaking the illusion at the source." Professor McGonagall replied. "We've surmised that despite how powerful her master has to be, everything always goes back to Doloroes Umbridge. She's the anchor for all of this, or something on her person. We break and your true self will be revealed."

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Ian Miles IV

Ian raised a skeptical eyebrow. " You make that sound simple, but I doubt that she is going to willingly hand it over and though- some of us have stolen techniques, not all of us are exactly fighting ready. Also, I doubt that even if we had months, it would be simple. I'm not saying that it is impossible, I'm saying that it won't be easy... unless..... Alcander, do you still have the potion? Also, Martha, do you still have the book you 'stole' from the library?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @dark @Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi @EVERYONE

Ian Miles IV

Ian raised a skeptical eyebrow. " You make that sound simple, but I doubt that she is going to willingly hand it over and though- some of us have stolen techniques, not all of us are exactly fighting ready. Also, I doubt that even if we had months, it would be simple. I'm not saying that it is impossible, I'm saying that it won't be easy... unless..... Alcander, do you still have the potion? Also, Martha, do you still have the book you 'stole' from the library?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @dark @Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi @EVERYONE

"Of course it's not simple you moronic child!"
Skeletor snapped at Ian. "Do you think this is ideal? Do you think this was how the plan was going to go? No, of course not!"

"Easy or hard means little, it's the results that matter."
Funny added. "You are all children with pointy wands, but you will have to do your part in this. No matter what the consequences will be."

Gentiana seemed to be the only one that was taking this in strides, with a calm and serene look on her face as well as her eyes shut. "Inside Granny's frame is a storm of energy waiting to be released. Waking her from her slumber will shake the foundations of this place."

Professor McGonagall decided to say her piece as well. "Be that as it may, the demons inhabiting this dimension are still out there. If only it was Umbridge and Granny, but a horde of them as well. Not even the killing curse takes them down, which is why we are on a clock. Break the illusion before we are swarmed. I am not sure what Umbridge will do once she realizes that so many knows about this illusion...and I don't want to think about it either."

@Yun Lee @dark @Lucky @Khan of the Mardu

@

Kit was beyond ready to get this nightmare over with, remaining quiet ever since they had found Harry locked away in that dungeon. It was a lot to process, but with what they had all seen? There was only one way to go with this. He joined those who would head over to find Granny, crossing his arms as he waited.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Everyone

Rio looked at his...um. Was Kit even his brother? He didn't know anymore. But he still had all these memories of him...it just felt so weird. "Yo," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "If we get our memories back, and we aren't actually related...it was real nice being your brother. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be my little bro."

@Takumi

There were many reasons he could've thought of to explain all the strange happenings at Hogwarts, but this outcome was not what Julius expected from it all. The thought of it, that this was actually happening, it brought out a short chuckle from the usually stoic Julius.

❝ If that's the case, I'll do what I can. Only learning about this now, I think dealing with Umbridge should be fine for me. I have no idea who I really am, and not having that knowledge is probably for the best. ❞ The ravenette briefly spoke before going silent, as if he needed a bit more time to readjust to this bombshell of a reveal.

@Jeremi @others

Ian Miles IV

Ian looked over at Skeletor and choose to be silent. He looked at the ground, not certain of what to say in response. " I imagine she won't be too happy. I'm in to helping to get Granny," he replied, looking at the others.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Others

Rio looked at his...um. Was Kit even his brother? He didn't know anymore. But he still had all these memories of him...it just felt so weird. "Yo," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "If we get our memories back, and we aren't actually related...it was real nice being your brother. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be my little bro."

@Takumi

Kit couldn't help but shuffle a bit uncomfortably at the mentioning of them not possibly being related, before giving the other a small smile and nod at his words.

"You're a very cool big brother, whether we're really related or not, thanks for b-being there." he responded, though felt a little bit embarrassed and awkward, but he was sincere at least.

@Yun Lee

"Yeah!" Rio put his arm around Kit, just like old times. Or...not, apparently. "We gotta keep in touch after we get out of here. Unless, y'know, I turn out to be some psycho killer or something. Then you just send a postcard every blue moon." He laughed, trying to be cool about it, but really he was nervous. He hoped he was a cool guy in reality, but considering that Swagglebone was, y'know, an evil skeleton man, anything was possible.

@Takumi

"Yeah!" Rio put his arm around Kit, just like old times. Or...not, apparently. "We gotta keep in touch after we get out of here. Unless, y'know, I turn out to be some psycho killer or something. Then you just send a postcard every blue moon." He laughed, trying to be cool about it, but really he was nervous. He hoped he was a cool guy in reality, but considering that Swagglebone was, y'know, an evil skeleton man, anything was possible.

@Takumi

Kit snorted lightly in laughter, deciding not to humor the possibility. "I'll make sure to try and keep in touch
" he reassured, and hoped deep down that the real him would stick to these words, because he didn't want to make a commitment he--or whoever he really was couldn't keep the word of.

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back