Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 5 – Breaking the cycle

The group from the well, Gloriosa and her followers and the others by the help of professor Swagglebone found themselves soon enough waiting in the Room of Requirements.

The room was empty except for the people now standing inside. Seeing a badly hurt Harry Potter being brought in was no doubt a shock for a lot of people in the group. As the murmur started to die down Professor McGonagall did her best to tell them all what she had told the group in the well. That they were stuck in a loop and all of them being massacred on Christmas only for the year to re-start with out none of them being wiser. About how none of them were who they thought they were. “Hogwarts however and this vicinity is real.” She continued. “Whoever is the puppet master in this sordid affair has enough power to pull all of you from whatever you call home and an entire castle into what we have surmised is its home dimension.”

As this was going on Swagglebone looked very happy when he saw Funny Valentine step in without his illusion. “Finally! I can remove the visage of this decrepit old man!” Much like with President Valentine the illusion lifted revealing a muscular with a villainous visage.

2444869-imgskeletor02.jpg

“Skeletor the Overlord of Evil walks the world once again! Nyehahahaha!”
The staff he usually carried along also changed shape with the head of a ram on top.

Gloriosa as well cast away her mask, but with much less fanfare. Revealing a raven-haired woman in a black dress underneath.

“Perhaps it is time for reintroductions. I am Gentiana, in the world I am from a messenger of the Gods.”

With all that finished Professor McGonagall went back to try and explain what they had to do to end this nightmare. “What we need to do is split into two teams. One group goes after Umbridge to distract her and the other goes and collects Granny.” She realized the looks she was getting and realized that she had to elaborate. “Granny, much like all of you is someone stuck inside an illusion. Someone very powerful if Skeletor is to be believed.”

“And why wouldn’t I be that you old crone!” Skeletor replied pointing his staff that the professor. “Isn’t it thanks to me that all of us are standing here? Was it not with my magic that we have been creeping under the radar of that vile woman? Well? I’m waiting!”

“Skeletor we do not have time for your grandstanding.” Funny replied looking very annoyed. “We have been working together for one simple reason. To get out of here. I will not let your mouth be the thing that jeopardizes everything!”

Before this could escalate further Gentiana took a few steps to place herself between the two, and with out a word managed to silence both with a look. “You were saying, Minerva?”

Professor McGonagall nodded in thanks before continuing. “As I was saying. Granny is one key, pacifying Umbridge is another. Only the four of us, five counting Harry, with our memories intact this could prove a problem. The demon’s as well are closing in on the castle as we speak much like the other times. Though I believe Gentiana’s blizzard has managed to slow them down considerably.”

She looked over the masses with a concerned look. To her they had always been young students, but they could be anyone or anything. Were they ready for something like this? “We still have some time before we have to move so I ask you now, is there any questions that you have for any of us? We’ll try to respond to the best of our ability.” The final battle was creeping all the closer.

Cast list:

@Glostechk as Adele Dumont (Gryffindor)
@dark as Alcander Montanari (Slytherin)
@Blacksmith as Caleb Cato (Gryffindor)
@York as Gavin Bently (Ravenclaw)
@Lucky as Ian Miles the fourth (Slytherin)
@Pretentious Pineapple as Isolde Adalynn Draupnir (Hufflepuff)
@Gummi Bunnies as Julius Kerrigan (Ravenclaw)
@Ver as Juno Post (Ravenclaw)
@Otto as Keith Carter (Gryffindor)
@Takumi as Kit Myre (Hufflepuff)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lloyd Whitaker (Ravenclaw)
@Khan of the Mardu as Martha Pleiades (Slytherin)
@MelodyMeister as Melody Cristala (Gryffindor)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Nikki T. Hilton-Lynn (Ravenclaw)
@Yun Lee as Rio Myre (Gryffindor)
@Donder172 as Rolien Langenberg (Ravenclaw)
@Josh as Ross Rhodes (Hufflepuff)
@Neko Shogun as Samael Rossi (Slytherin)
@Raptor Jesus as Stanley George Edwards (Hufflepuff)
@Kaykay as Wisteria King (Hufflepuff)
@Cromartous as Yaser Branblesnap (Hufflepuff)​
As Rolien listened to the teachers and students after the lifting of several illusions, she only felt more and more uncomfortable and scared. "Ik wil naar huis..." she said very quiet as she looked at the teachers with a scared expression. Her bodylanguage didn't hid her fear either. If it was true, then her entire life was a lie and she would have been someone else. The thought of it didn't help her situation.

Ik wil naar huis: I want to go home

Ian Miles IV

Ian looked over at him. " Can I see it?" He asked, curious about something.

@dark

"No, need." Professor McGonagall replied and gave the vial a closer look. "I do believe Mr Montanari that you have a luck potion. That is some potent magic, where did you get it?" She asked curiously.

@dark @Lucky

As Rolien listened to the teachers and students after the lifting of several illusions, she only felt more and more uncomfortable and scared. "Ik wil naar huis..." she said very quiet as she looked at the teachers with a scared expression. Her bodylanguage didn't hid her fear either. If it was true, then her entire life was a lie and she would have been someone else. The thought of it didn't help her situation.

Ik wil naar huis: I want to go home

Gentiana walked up to the girl and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "And you will, that's what we are all striving to accomplish here."

"Enough lollygagging!" Skeletor shouted in frustration. "How much longer are we going to stand here and show such...emotion? Unlike you all I wish to be out of here sooner rather than later!"

"I agree with the skeleton man." Harry had gotten up with shaky feet and was ready to join the group heading towards Umbridge.

McGonagall didn't seem to keen on that. "And where do you think you are going Mr Potter?"

"To stop Umbridge before she does anything else."

"In your state? I'm sorry but you'll have to stay here."

"She locked me up in a well and tortured me for what seems like an eternity." Harry snapped back. "I'm going to confront here even if someone has to carry me. I owe Hermione and Ron that much at least."

McGonagall looked around at the others and sighed. "Fine, but don't do anything rash. At the first sign of danger you go and take cover."

"When have I ever done something rash?" He looked at the professor for a moment before adding. "Don't answer that."

@Donder172 @Everyone

Gentiana walked up to the girl and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "And you will, that's what we are all striving to accomplish here."

"Enough lollygagging!" Skeletor shouted in frustration. "How much longer are we going to stand here and show such...emotion? Unlike you all I wish to be out of here sooner rather than later!"

"I agree with the skeleton man." Harry had gotten up with shaky feet and was ready to join the group heading towards Umbridge.

McGonagall didn't seem to keen on that. "And where do you think you are going Mr Potter?"

"To stop Umbridge before she does anything else."

"In your state? I'm sorry but you'll have to stay here."

"She locked me up in a well and tortured me for what seems like an eternity." Harry snapped back. "I'm going to confront here even if someone has to carry me. I owe Hermione and Ron that much at least."

McGonagall looked around at the others and sighed. "Fine, but don't do anything rash. At the first sign of danger you go and take cover."

"When have I ever done something rash?" He looked at the professor for a moment before adding. "Don't answer that."

@Donder172 @Everyone
Rolien looked towards Gentiana as she feels a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes were filled with fear, confusion, and discomfort. "I don't think I want... to know who I would really be..." she said quietly. "I'm scared... scared for what will happen..."

Rolien looked towards Gentiana as she feels a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes were filled with fear, confusion, and discomfort. "I don't think I want... to know who I would really be..." she said quietly. "I'm scared... scared for what will happen..."

She nodded. "Fear is natural in the face of the unknown, but do not let it cripple you. Harness it instead and you will thrive."

@Donder172

She nodded. "Fear is natural in the face of the unknown, but do not let it cripple you. Harness it instead and you will thrive."

@Donder172
Rolien took a moment think. "I... I'm not sure... how?" she said after a moment "I don't think I can do anything... I couldn't even help Fantasma... if only he would have... come along." she said saddened.

Rolien took a moment think. "I... I'm not sure... how?" she said after a moment "I don't think I can do anything... I couldn't even help Fantasma... if only he would have... come along." she said saddened.

"Ah yes, Fantasma."
Funny Valentine replied turning his attention towards Rolien. "You were quite the bother to get rid off I must say, I just couldn't reveal my hand just yet you see. A child with loose lips would have put the entire operation in jeopardy! I had to cast you away you understand. Unless of course you wanted to be cut open by those demons."

@Donder172

"Ah yes, Fantasma." Funny Valentine replied turning his attention towards Rolien. "You were quite the bother to get rid off I must say, I just couldn't reveal my hand just yet you see. A child with loose lips would have put the entire operation in jeopardy! I had to cast you away you understand. Unless of course you wanted to be cut open by those demons."

@Donder172
"Y-you are Fantasma...?" Rolien asked surprised to Valentine as she turned around to face him "I... no, I did not want to..." she added as she looked towards the floor for a moment before looking back at Valentine.

Chapter 5 – Breaking the cycle

The group from the well, Gloriosa and her followers and the others by the help of professor Swagglebone found themselves soon enough waiting in the Room of Requirements.

The room was empty except for the people now standing inside. Seeing a badly hurt Harry Potter being brought in was no doubt a shock for a lot of people in the group. As the murmur started to die down Professor McGonagall did her best to tell them all what she had told the group in the well. That they were stuck in a loop and all of them being massacred on Christmas only for the year to re-start with out none of them being wiser. About how none of them were who they thought they were. “Hogwarts however and this vicinity is real.” She continued. “Whoever is the puppet master in this sordid affair has enough power to pull all of you from whatever you call home and an entire castle into what we have surmised is its home dimension.”

As this was going on Swagglebone looked very happy when he saw Funny Valentine step in without his illusion. “Finally! I can remove the visage of this decrepit old man!” Much like with President Valentine the illusion lifted revealing a muscular with a villainous visage.

“Skeletor the Overlord of Evil walks the world once again! Nyehahahaha!”
The staff he usually carried along also changed shape with the head of a ram on top.

Gloriosa as well cast away her mask, but with much less fanfare. Revealing a raven-haired woman in a black dress underneath.

“Perhaps it is time for reintroductions. I am Gentiana, in the world I am from a messenger of the Gods.”

With all that finished Professor McGonagall went back to try and explain what they had to do to end this nightmare. “What we need to do is split into two teams. One group goes after Umbridge to distract her and the other goes and collects Granny.” She realized the looks she was getting and realized that she had to elaborate. “Granny, much like all of you is someone stuck inside an illusion. Someone very powerful if Skeletor is to be believed.”

“And why wouldn’t I be that you old crone!” Skeletor replied pointing his staff that the professor. “Isn’t it thanks to me that all of us are standing here? Was it not with my magic that we have been creeping under the radar of that vile woman? Well? I’m waiting!”

“Skeletor we do not have time for your grandstanding.” Funny replied looking very annoyed. “We have been working together for one simple reason. To get out of here. I will not let your mouth be the thing that jeopardizes everything!”

Before this could escalate further Gentiana took a few steps to place herself between the two, and with out a word managed to silence both with a look. “You were saying, Minerva?”

Professor McGonagall nodded in thanks before continuing. “As I was saying. Granny is one key, pacifying Umbridge is another. Only the four of us, five counting Harry, with our memories intact this could prove a problem. The demon’s as well are closing in on the castle as we speak much like the other times. Though I believe Gentiana’s blizzard has managed to slow them down considerably.”

She looked over the masses with a concerned look. To her they had always been young students, but they could be anyone or anything. Were they ready for something like this? “We still have some time before we have to move so I ask you now, is there any questions that you have for any of us? We’ll try to respond to the best of our ability.” The final battle was creeping all the closer.​

“Ahaha, Hello? Anyone in here? Rio, Rolian? I’ve got a gift for you!~”
As she walked by the troll tapestry, she saw a group out the corner of her eye, heading into a door she’s never seen enough, the rumoured Room Of Requirment. Naturally, she followed cautiously, If she really saw what she thought was Swagglebone, it would be a perfect time to see what he really does. But as she opened a crack, she noticed familiar faces.

And that was how she jumped inside this rabbit hole. As she walked in with a unassuming face, she had taken out her presents she intended to give to the two, and it somehow took her a minute before she noticed the revealed professors, and as a cowardly child, she screamed and hid behind Rio.
“Wh-who are these pe-people, Ri-Rio? A camp gay man, a cute lady and..G-Gah, I don’t like the look of that skeleton over there..And Mc-Mcgonagall?! Just what is happening?!”
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @OTHERS

"Whoa there, Melody, it's okay! Those people are our professors-or, were, I guess. We all have fake memories and demons like the one who killed Sandra kill us each Christmas. This time we're gonna stop it and get our memories back." He smiled at the younger Gryffindor, before looking at the rest of the group. "So, we setting out now? I'm ready to find out who I really am."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @MelodyMeister @dark @Donder172

"Y-you are Fantasma...?" Rolien asked surprised to Valentine as she turned around to face him "I... no, I did not want to..." she added as she looked towards the floor for a moment before looking back at Valentine.

"Yes! President Funny Valentine, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance again little Rolien."
He replied giving the girl a charming smile. "Though if you are to continue staring at me for much longer I will have to take admittance."

“Ahaha, Hello? Anyone in here? Rio, Rolian? I’ve got a gift for you!~”
As she walked by the troll tapestry, she saw a group out the corner of her eye, heading into a door she’s never seen enough, the rumoured Room Of Requirment. Naturally, she followed cautiously, If she really saw what she thought was Swagglebone, it would be a perfect time to see what he really does. But as she opened a crack, she noticed familiar faces.

And that was how she jumped inside this rabbit hole. As she walked in with a unassuming face, she had taken out her presents she intended to give to the two, and it somehow took her a minute before she noticed the revealed professors, and as a cowardly child, she screamed and hid behind Rio.
“Wh-who are these pe-people, Ri-Rio? A camp gay man, a cute lady and..G-Gah, I don’t like the look of that skeleton over there..And Mc-Mcgonagall?! Just what is happening?!”
@Yun Lee @Jeremi @OTHERS

If Skeletor had any eyes he would be rolling them so hard right now. "And why am I not surprised?"

"Whoa there, Melody, it's okay! Those people are our professors-or, were, I guess. We all have fake memories and demons like the one who killed Sandra kill us each Christmas. This time we're gonna stop it and get our memories back." He smiled at the younger Gryffindor, before looking at the rest of the group. "So, we setting out now? I'm ready to find out who I really am."

"Yes. thank you!"
Skeletor exclaimed in annoyance. "We've sat around doing nothing far enough, now it's time to take action!" With that the teams split up, with Funny Valentine, Professor McGonagall and Harry Potter going with the group heading towards Umbridge's office, while Skeletor and Gentiana went with the group that were going for Granny.

Walking the hallways any student or faculty member that came across them in the hall didn't seem to blink at the muscular skeleton leading the pack. It didn't take long for them to get to the Great Hall. Despite being noon it was eerily empty for the time of day.

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Lucky @dark @GrannyTeam

@MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Ver

"This is..." Weird? Uncomfortable? The Hogwarts halls Rio was so familiar with had become so foreign just like that. But whatever-he couldn't dwell on that now. "Okay, would Granny be in the kitchen, do you think?"

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @dark

"Well, I'm not sure how to feel about not being 'me' per se," Wisteria started with a nervous chuckle, "But yeah, let's get going!"

Not really having any tie to either group, the girl simply went along with the group heading for Granny. She wasn't sure how she felt about confronting Umbridge, so even with the weird skeleton man she somehow felt more comfortable in that group.

"She could be...I can't think of anywhere else to start, at least."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Yun Lee

"I don't think I want to know who I am..." Rolien said uncertainly before turning back to Valentine.
"Yes! President Funny Valentine, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance again little Rolien." He replied giving the girl a charming smile. "Though if you are to continue staring at me for much longer I will have to take admittance."
She lets out a sigh of relief, she held out Fantasma's glasses and looked at Valentine "I really thought you were... gone... forever... please promise you won't... do this again..."
"Yes. thank you!" Skeletor exclaimed in annoyance. "We've sat around doing nothing far enough, now it's time to take action!" With that the teams split up, with Funny Valentine, Professor McGonagall and Harry Potter going with the group heading towards Umbridge's office, while Skeletor and Gentiana went with the group that were going for Granny.
As the group split up, Rolien followed the group with Valentine, McGonnagal and Harry Potter towards Umbridge's office. Partly because she felt a bit safer with Valentine as well as that Skeletor made her feel uncomfortable. This was one very weird year in a very weird school.

“E-eh? What are you saying, Rio? You can’t be se-serious, yes? But at the same time, There is no explanation for such st-strange characters..and if what Rio saying is true and I’m not psychotic....Haha! Either way, I have no-nothing to lose!”
Melody, already losing it from the sudden recalling of her relationship with Swagglebone and the Sandra incident as well as some other scary incident, truly had nothing to lose, and she did look noticeably like a textbook case of a mentalist. Messy hair, widened eyes, all of it. She was looking at her hands blankly when she noticed the two groups.
“Who I am?..I’m Melody Christela, yes? Ah! Wait for me!”
Melody looked around frantically to see which group to join, and considering how Ex-Swagglebone Skeletor and Rio (who is thinks just spoke a whole lot of nonsense) are in the Granny group, it was obvious she scrambled over to Funny Valentine’s group, and followed behind Rolian, although she was uncomfortably and unsettling due to her really invading personal space and being creepily quiet.
@Jeremi @Donder172

"Well, I'm not sure how to feel about not being 'me' per se," Wisteria started with a nervous chuckle, "But yeah, let's get going!"

Not really having any tie to either group, the girl simply went along with the group heading for Granny. She wasn't sure how she felt about confronting Umbridge, so even with the weird skeleton man she somehow felt more comfortable in that group.

"She could be...I can't think of anywhere else to start, at least."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Yun Lee

"The kitchen is directly beneath the Great Hall,"
Gentiana responded. "Let's move on to the staircase and-"

But Skeletor wasn't going to have none of that. "We've wasted enough time as it is already!" The eyes of his staff shone bright as he fired a burst of powerful magical energy into the floor sending debris flying everywhere.

As the dust cleared they had their very own Birdseye view of the kitchen. Skeletor went to the hole and shouted down. "Where is the house elf you call Granny? Tell her Skeletor wants a word with her!"

@Takumi @Lucky @dark @Yun Lee @Kaykay

"I don't think I want to know who I am..." Rolien said uncertainly before turning back to Valentine.

She lets out a sigh of relief, she held out Fantasma's glasses and looked at Valentine "I really thought you were... gone... forever... please promise you won't... do this again..."

As the group split up, Rolien followed the group with Valentine, McGonnagal and Harry Potter towards Umbridge's office. Partly because she felt a bit safer with Valentine as well as that Skeletor made her feel uncomfortable. This was one very weird year in a very weird school.

Funny gave Rolien a pleasant smile. "Child, if we succeed I wont have to see anyone of you ever again." As they walked through the halls they felt a very similar feeling to the others where any students or other faculty member they walked past didn't seem to pay them no attention.

"Phantoms..."
McGonagall mumbled to herself. Soon enough they found themselves by the office door of Dolores Umbridge.

"Shall we just barge in, or will there be any subterfuge involved?" Funny asked the group.

@Donder172 @MelodyMeister

Well, that was certainly one way to do it. Rio didn't hesitate to jump down into the kitchen, ready to hunt down the little elf (if she really was an elf after all) best he could. "Granny!" He called. "I wanna apologize for what Kit said earlier. Your food's the best!" Please show up, please show up...

@Jeremi @Takumi @Lucky @dark @Kaykay

“Oh! Oh! Ms McGonagall! What’s does that...man mean by subterfuge? In any case, it would be best to directly confront her, yes? Although maybe one person could do it first so she lets her guard down or so the others won’t fall into a trap. I’m not a very good thinker, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt...”
As she came forward, Melody chipperly put her hand up, and quite loudly stated her statement at first, but after her question to McGongall, she suddenly went shy all of a sudden, although excitement and fear were clearly in her eyes. So they were confronting the headmaster, huh? Well, Melody was in the mood to fire off a few spells or two, and she gripped her wand tightly while likely silently muttering what was maybe a healing spell. She leaned over to the closest person, and said,
“Excuse me, Who is that man again? His campiness is kind of freaking me out..”
@Jeremi @Donder172

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back